Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

ALL STARS 6 CAST *** RU-MOURS*** !!!

Since AS5 was such a success they are offering AS6 now! AS5 was such a great cast of talented queens but AS6 looks to be even better! How fabulous! Who is excited?! I can't wait!

Speculated All Stars 6 Cast:

A'keria Chanel Davenport

Sonique

Jan

Ra'Jah O'Hara

Scarlet Envy

Trinity K. Bonet

Yara Sofia

Ginger Minj

Pandora Boxx

Jiggly Caliente

Jessica Wild

Asia O'Hara

IMO, it's between 4 queens A'keria, Pandora, Asia and Ginger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136March 14, 2021 3:54 AM

Oh all of these queens are on lock down per the show and their social media accounts have gone silent since they've been picked.

by Anonymousreply 1August 31, 2020 1:04 AM

Why would Ginger Minj be back? I get queens from the first all stars because of that dumb team format..

by Anonymousreply 2August 31, 2020 1:05 AM

Why not, r2? Other queens from the past have come back. Juju being the most recent.

by Anonymousreply 3August 31, 2020 1:07 AM

R3 I know but no other queen has done 2 all star seasons outside of the awful season 1, right?

by Anonymousreply 4August 31, 2020 1:12 AM

I don't know but that's a good point, r4. I'll look that up.

by Anonymousreply 5August 31, 2020 1:14 AM

You're correct, r4.

by Anonymousreply 6August 31, 2020 1:18 AM

So they are giving Ginger a third chance? I understand the AS1 queens since the teams gag was stupid but come on...aren't there queens who deserve a chance.

by Anonymousreply 7August 31, 2020 1:21 AM

Excited for Pandora and Jessica!

by Anonymousreply 8August 31, 2020 1:21 AM

From what I read there were 30 queens picked at first but with covid many dropped out and they weeded out some that didn't fit for AS6.

by Anonymousreply 9August 31, 2020 1:27 AM

I'd still love to see a season of the first 2 kicked off. Fun.

by Anonymousreply 10August 31, 2020 2:13 AM

Asia was featured pretty heavily on WTW 2 and the new RuPaul review - my guess is they will give it to her this season.

by Anonymousreply 11August 31, 2020 2:18 AM

Jessica Wild would be fun to watch. Ginger is a great queen. Other than that? Meh. Enough with Asia O'Hara already and her terrible veneers.

by Anonymousreply 12August 31, 2020 1:23 PM

Jessica is fun.

by Anonymousreply 13August 31, 2020 4:12 PM

God, not fucking Jan again.

Excited to see Yara Sofia and Jessica Wild.

Pandora Boxx? Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 14September 1, 2020 5:49 AM

sexy!

by Anonymousreply 15September 1, 2020 6:51 AM

Yara and Jessica? the subtitle team will be working overtime.

by Anonymousreply 16September 1, 2020 2:46 PM

I'm happy to see Trinity. I agree, R7. I like Ginger, also but why not give other queens a chance? Especially those who aren't as popular with the fans.

by Anonymousreply 17September 1, 2020 5:10 PM

I'm sure other queens will get the chance in 7,8,9,10. Ginger is just the first one to be picked. There always has to be a first, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 18September 1, 2020 5:19 PM

The word "stars" is as flimsy as their "talent".

by Anonymousreply 19September 1, 2020 5:32 PM

Why has Courtney Act never done All Stars?

What's the tea?

Did I use that expression correctly? I feel slightly foolish using it as I'm a middle aged, chubby; elderly chap.

by Anonymousreply 20September 1, 2020 7:08 PM

It's correct R20. I'm no spring chicken either, but 'eff it. :-) Courtney fell out with Ru so I highly doubt she'll be on there, she probably does not want to either.

by Anonymousreply 21September 1, 2020 7:16 PM

Sonique?! A quickly eliminated,easily forgotten snore from one of the first seasons? Sure, why not.

by Anonymousreply 22September 1, 2020 7:23 PM

Sorry, Asia and Jessica are supposedly out now.

The cast is quarantining now!

by Anonymousreply 23September 1, 2020 7:28 PM

I feel like this is Ginger's to lose... Mainstream popularity, funny, and a big queen has never won.

Of course I thought last year was sewn up for Jujubee.

And the year before that Latrice

And then Shangela

And then Katya

And then Raven.

I guess I have a terrible track record for this shit.

by Anonymousreply 24September 1, 2020 7:49 PM

Does Aquaria have an eating disorder? He loves to pose in jockstraps. SEXY boy. I dig him.

by Anonymousreply 25September 1, 2020 9:40 PM

^ Oops. Da link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 1, 2020 9:41 PM

I don't think Ru would EVER let a big girl win.

by Anonymousreply 27September 2, 2020 12:49 AM

Of all the “big girls” Ginger is by far the most polished.

by Anonymousreply 28September 2, 2020 12:52 AM

R28 Yeah, but she's still fat.

by Anonymousreply 29September 2, 2020 12:53 AM

It's not a great cast, but I like Ginger and love Jessica and Yara and appreciate what Asia can do. Trinity K is one of the all time great lip syncers, but on All Stars - she would have to WIN a challenge to lip sync. Not likely. The All Star Seasons seem set up now to just crown someone who missed out. There's no way that Asia won't win this. I would prefer Ginger, but she's already been on a REAL all Star season and was one of the first to go. Peppermint is the one everyone wants back and she'll come back. That's why I know that this next season is set up for Asia to win. They won't put them against each other - which is exactly what ALL STARS should mean. They did it right once, the second time. With Ginger, Alaska, Detox, Alyssa, Katya, Phi Phi, Roxxy, and Adore. Co-starring Tatiana & Coco Montrese.

Pandora Boxx is a terrible entertainer and drag queen and fucking acient at this point. I can't believe he still gets work. The most depressing comedy queen of all time. He's pissy as fuck. I get the show will go on whether I like it or not. But other than Yara, no one there deserves an All Stars second OR third chance. Ginger is great, she's a pro in every way. She does it all but glamour. Her episode of Hey Queen is the most sincere and real of any of them. He's a great guy and a real actress. A bit too sincere. But they're going to crown Asia - no matter what happens on AllStars VI. She's A jewel in the WoW crown.

I love me some Peppermint and she has TITS now. But they're saving her WIN for later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 2, 2020 1:17 AM

Sorry, R30, but Asia and Jessica are NOT in the AS 6 cast.

by Anonymousreply 31September 2, 2020 2:13 AM

Who replaced them r31?

by Anonymousreply 32September 2, 2020 2:21 AM

Yeah, how many times has Ginger appeared now??? And Yara Sofia as well. Pandora Boxx should not get another chance after she shared that one queen she was partnered with in All Stars 1.

Bring back Vanjie!

by Anonymousreply 33September 2, 2020 4:01 AM

r22 Sonique is trans so they are probably including her to cover the whole RU hates Trans people problem

by Anonymousreply 34September 2, 2020 12:55 PM

There are two trans girls for AS6.

by Anonymousreply 35September 2, 2020 10:27 PM

^^^Yep, Jiggly is trans, too.

by Anonymousreply 36September 3, 2020 1:38 AM

Asia and Ginger MInj are top pics, with the tilt to Asia. Ginger has "also ran." Production wants to give Trinity a chance to look good. Pandora can't make it even though many viewers are fans. Yara is too unstable, but also a favorite of production. Jessica is hot and Jiggly "wins" just by being Jiggly, in the manner of a less-professional but more-fun Jujube.

by Anonymousreply 37September 3, 2020 1:43 AM

Juliette Lewis gave the best Jiggly impersonation EVER - when they did the season 5 talking lip synch challenge of past queen's fights. I can't gif it, but I remember it so hard. Still makes me laugh. Juliette was giving example of what the queen impersonating Jiggly could have done. It was just a facial expression. Priceless. She knew her queens.

by Anonymousreply 38September 3, 2020 1:53 AM

^^^Asia has now been removed to the "debunked" category on Reddit's Spoiled Drag Race. You can safely count her out.

by Anonymousreply 39September 3, 2020 1:55 AM

Jiggly is trans but talented. Sonique is a throwaway.

by Anonymousreply 40September 3, 2020 2:05 AM

Sonique did have a funny moment in S2 when she read Mystique Summers Madison on Untucked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 3, 2020 2:17 AM

So this might be it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 3, 2020 6:00 AM

^^^ from reddit not official.

by Anonymousreply 43September 3, 2020 6:01 AM

Scarlet Envy always looks like a man in a dress to me. That huge manly jaw, and she brings her wigs too far down on her forehead, which accentuates the jaw even more.

by Anonymousreply 44September 3, 2020 2:55 PM

AT r30's link, Jeffery Boyer Chapman is shown being hugged by another man. That link was posted 4 years ago. He was playing the long game.

by Anonymousreply 45September 3, 2020 2:59 PM

I don't really understand your comment about Jeffrey R45. He guest judged on Season 9, played the charming Bitchelor in All Stars 3 and judged and did a sketch again on All Stars 5. JBC is not involved with RuPaul sexually. So what's the long game? Jeffrey is an openly gay model and actor. You can see Nebraska Thunderfuck in the audience of that tribute to Harvey Fierstein too. Was he playing the "long game" too? I don't get your comment about JBC.

Regardless Ginger was fabulous performing I Am What I Am. And that wig was laid honey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 3, 2020 4:27 PM

I guess RPDR 13 has wrapped already.

by Anonymousreply 47September 4, 2020 8:53 PM

Look! Courtney Act is a real boy. At last. I've met Shane a few times. He's a really nice guy. Cute. Genuinely nice. He's not into RuPaul and has defended many of the trans and black contestants that RuPaul has disparaged or dismissed. Drag Race didn't make Courtney Act a celebrity and he just keeps going to other ventures. Courtney was kind of ahead of her time in a way. His negative feelings about the show are political, not hateful.

There are still a few previous contestants who have never appeared on All Stars that deserve another look. Some of them don't want to do it, some Ru says no to others are still overlooked. Jessica Wild would never be at the top of anyone's list. But she's gonna be fun. He's very dude looking with HUGE ears, but he's a good drag queen. Not just funny because he mangles the words. If Yara got fat and old like Ongina - then there's nothing left to enjoy about her. Jessica Wild could gain 100 lbs and still be entertaining. The show makes a lot of casting errors because All Stars One and Two covered everyone who should have ever been included.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 5, 2020 1:01 AM

Why are they letting contestants without penises compete? They might as well let biological women compete.

Legitimate question. Flame away.

by Anonymousreply 49September 8, 2020 11:44 AM

r49 you hit a nerve in RPDR right now. One side says all forms of Drag are valid the other says Drag by definition is MEN performing as Women.

by Anonymousreply 50September 8, 2020 12:33 PM

Silky and Serena Cha CHa, R32

by Anonymousreply 51September 8, 2020 1:37 PM

I don’t understand the presence of the Ginger Minj. She’s a cunt and I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 52September 8, 2020 2:10 PM

I'll always love Ginger for "I about flooded my basement."

by Anonymousreply 53September 8, 2020 2:43 PM

I know she's kind of a dork, but I have a soft spot for Pandora. She got screwed by the teams twist in AS1—people say she had a shitty attitude, but wouldn't you if you got stuck having to work with Mimi Imfurst?

by Anonymousreply 54September 8, 2020 3:07 PM

Rupaul is not trans phobic. What a load of bs. Probably created by trans who literally feed on a victim complex IV daily.

That said, if drag is about cross dressing (dressing opposite one’s gender), I do not get the logic of trans girls participating on this show. Yeah you can try and explain it to me, but the argument is always a bit mealy mouthed.

by Anonymousreply 55September 8, 2020 3:21 PM

Ginger is fine. She's sends her love.

by Anonymousreply 56September 8, 2020 5:14 PM

From the ones I've seen on the show, the majority of them didn't have boob jobs (I'm assuming Peppermint's was natural fat), so I'm assuming they didn't get the bottom done as well. So technically they're still male. Even Gia Gunn didn't have a boob job when she was on All Stars, and she presented as female.

However on DR Thailand, they had a trans with a boob job, and she won 2nd season.

And on Dragula, they had one binary female (she was one of those woke types) and a lesbian female who did male drag (Landon Cider), and she was phenomenal.

by Anonymousreply 57September 8, 2020 5:43 PM

Here's a question, is it fair to have queens on AS who have been on any of the Voss tours? Those shows are very detailed in everything and not all of Ru's girls have access to them. Don't come for me because I don't have an opinion yet but I wanted to ask.

by Anonymousreply 58September 9, 2020 5:50 AM

by Anonymousreply 59September 9, 2020 4:35 PM

r58 has nothing to do with it. All the queen's incomes increase due to being on the show (well okay season 4 and above) so there is not a lack of outfits. It is up to a queen to increase their makeup skills and presentation. Look at India, Still wearing them boobs for queen boobs, still painted the same..same outfits..same boring personality. The only thing we learned new was she was a snake.

by Anonymousreply 60September 9, 2020 7:36 PM

True R60. When Chi Chi came back for All Stars whatever - she had better wigs, new teeths and obviously more expensive costumes. Yet she looked less attractive and performed worse? She's a dead doll, RIP, but she later got a nose job and a few other things she didn't need at all. Her limitations really stood out. Same with MILK and Vangie. Elevated makeup and costumes won't do it if you're riding on personality. But it can work the opposite way too. Many more examples of that. Katya, Alaska, Alyssa, Tatiana, Monique Hart, Shangela. Better wigs really up the game. But their style didn't really change. Just better fabrics made to order and more complex tear aways.

I beg you to look at BOB on the last episode of Season 8 and tell me WHY he did not get booted for his lousy dancing in the challenge, his striped face orange powder attempt at contour makeup with blue eyeshadow and red lipstick! All while wearing a pair of leggings and thrift store sequin jacket for the "Best Drag" runway finale. He was terrible.

Now he has his own makeup artist and wigmaker and custom made clothes. Bob looks like more expensive shit. But the comedy queen excuse only takes you so far. Because Bianca looks gorgeous and inventive post Drag Race and she's no fashion chick. But as a costume designer he looked okay to start with. He wears better fashion than he can create himself now. Bob just is not a drag queen. He's a big bald dark skin black man who could only find success in blue lipstick and a housedress. Worst winner ever. Far worse than Tyra or Violet or Monet. Monet is sexy as fuck when he gets it together.

And Derrick Berry was persecuted for what took Courtney Act to the top three. Courtney didn't contour or block her brows. He's a pretty boy. He wore regular makeup and didn't even pad his body. Good wigs. Michele didn't tell Courtney to "do DRAG" makeup or pad his hips. The show is really inconsistent, based on who is chosen to succeed. Yes, the presentation expectations are elevated now, and that's how it should be. But it still doesn't explain all of the runway fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 61September 9, 2020 11:24 PM

r61 well I mean Courtney was talented. Derrick just happens to look like Britney in drag. I kind of disagree on bob. Kim Chi had amazing looks and makeup but between the two, Bob was the better choice.

by Anonymousreply 62September 9, 2020 11:43 PM

Bob was the better choice of what? He would have never made top 3 in any other season. Kim Chi is the most obnoxious and limited queen to make it so far. His looks were everything. But he's an ASS. And not a drag queen in the usual sense. Arrested development. Childish, can't walk or talk.

Bob should NOT have made the top 3 is my point. Not with his first night makeup mug and terrible drag. He wasn't presented as well as a straight guy on Halloween. His terrible looks made Jinkx look Miss Continental. Chi Chi deserved the final three spot, along with Kim Chi and Naomi. Bob is NOT Bianca Del Rio. He only dominated his season because Season 8 had the weakest field of competition in Drag RACE history. Bob's a failed comic actor. A very tall bald big boned unattractive black man. He didn't even own a dress when he competed on Drag Race. He's not a bad media personality on WoW. I've seen his performance pieces that he used to do. No bad for 10 minutes. But no one likes Bob as much as he does.

by Anonymousreply 63September 11, 2020 2:15 AM

r63 I do. I think he is funny and I like his drag. His post DR work is amazing - wrong bitch with Todrick - he wrote the wrap, he wrote Big girl for Eureka, purse first. his bobbin around was hysterical - and he took over for Katya when she had her breakdown and the show was just as funny.

by Anonymousreply 64September 11, 2020 3:03 AM

R63 Serious question: Why do you think Ru and/or the producers were SO determined to have Bob win? I don't feel strongly about him, either way, but I don't like Naomi & Kim Chi either, but it was obvious it was his season to win.

by Anonymousreply 65September 11, 2020 3:14 AM

IMO, S8 top three should have been Chi Chi, Kim and Thorgy.

Yes, Thorgy.

by Anonymousreply 66September 11, 2020 3:20 AM

r65 Honestly I think RPDR - the season sort of susses itself out. All the NYC queens that season. Who would have thought that Violet Chachki's drag mother would go home so early (Dax was Violet's drag mom) - Who would have thought Derreck would go so far doing one character? Chi chi was awesome but self-defeating. Cucu and Acid Betty? ugh. I mean Acid is interesting but she never should have done the show. Thorgy was way to scattered and obsessed with Bob. Bob's two snatch game characters were awesome. His Carole Channing and Crazy eyes was head and shoulders above anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 67September 11, 2020 3:55 AM

Like I said, it was a very weak season. Bob's snatch game characters were not memorable in the least. It was a terrible season. The worst. Season 7 gets all this bad press, but it had a very good cast and some of the most enjoyable challenges. Plus real Drag Queens and several of the best fashion queens the show has seen and Ginger and Katya and Trixie and Kennedy and Pearl and Miss Fame. Mrs. Kasha Davis. They were the most diverse group ever assembled. There's no comparison. Season 7 was when the tide and the fan based turned. Kennedy got death threats and gets racist slurs to this day - just for legitimately winning the LSFYL against Katya. But more importantly - the ugly freak misfit queens starting gaining traction with the online fat gender confused teen fanbase. So naturally Bob won season 8. He was a man in blue eyeshadow, some drugstore tights and a $20 dollar wig. But to some - he is funny? He sure laughs at his own jokes a lot. B O B is gross. And to this day on tour, he insists on going through all the local bars in every city they perform in - just to be recognized. Bob doesn't even drink but he drags his assistant and anyone else who can stand him. He loves to be praised and fawned over. Thorgy, Kim Chi, Naomi Smalls and Chi Chi were all better than Bob on Season 8. And they were all SHITE. Carol Channing please. A $2 blonde wig and a raspy voice. Bianca and Jinkx can do 10 recognizable impressions in the time it takes Bob to laugh at his own joke. Minstrel drag.

by Anonymousreply 68September 11, 2020 4:18 AM

R68 Okay, but WHY do you think Ru and the producers chose him to win? I get it, you hate "B.O.B.," but logically... why did they choose him to win? Okay, he's awful, but WHY?

Season 7 is terrible NOT because of the contestants, but because it was an entire season of acting challenges with a cast of mostly look queens.

by Anonymousreply 69September 11, 2020 4:23 AM

Bob was a bit of a sensation with his iconic spoken word speeches mixed with Broadway anthems in the club. But Kennedy was a legend as a live performer too. I have no idea why Bob won. He had weak competition and Violet was not a popular choice the year before? But mostly because the increasingly less gay fanbase of teenage girls, non binaries and their fat mothers discovered funny men in dresses while hating on the attractive queens who did good drag. It took years for a non freak glam and pretty drag queen to win the title again. Not until Jaida Essence Hall. Trinity had to continually play up her comedy and silicone to gain traction and then still had to share the All Stars title with another clown face sloppy "fan favorite" Monet Xchange. I like Trinity and Monet too. I even appreciate Violet. But Bob - no. Not as a Drag Race winner. Maybe 9th place on America's Got Talent. This is what got him on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 11, 2020 4:50 AM

Season 7 was never the worst. Fools love to parrot that line constantly because they can't come up with anything else. The worst season was 3 because the winner was already chosen before Delta step one foot onto the set as the first queen.

by Anonymousreply 71September 11, 2020 5:10 AM

At this rate, I think Season 11 has taken the crown for "the worst" season. Maybe All Stars 1 should be considered the worst season.

Season 7 was just messy. It was an odd transitional season for the show, IMO. As I said before, too many look queens and too many acting challenges. It wasn't a great combo and it wasn't as balanced as previous seasons, where the challenges were a nice mix of acting, design, make-over, etc.

R71 You can really say the same about Seasons 3, 6, and 8. So obvious who the winners were going to be from the first episode. I'd also argue Season 2 is quite obvious, in retrospect. Ru didn't give a SHIT that Tyra was napping in the workroom? Do you think he'd let any other girl slide if they did that? Nah. He'd read her to filth.

by Anonymousreply 72September 11, 2020 5:21 AM

Also, you'd think Ru would defend Raven or Morgan like this if everyone called THEM a bitch on the runway? Nah. I think Tyra always had it in the bag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 11, 2020 5:24 AM

The conjoined twins makeover episode on Season 7 is one of my favorites ever, as is the John Waters episode and the half man half woman runway with Violet and Katya doing the Tango. Max doing his polio runway on crutches and Violet's a m a z i n g corset. Ariana Grande guest judged. Snatch game with a surprising amount of good performers - Kennedy's Little Richard, Pearls Big Ang, Katya's Suze Orman, Ginger's Adele, Even Violet's Alyssa Edwards was pretty cute. Come on - it's a good season. The first couple acting challenges were brutal, but that Romeo and Juliet sketch ranks with one of the worst things the queens were ever made to perform. Along with another one that season - Whatever Happened To Merle Ginsberg? The mini challenges of granny dancing and the REAL HOUSEWIVES with scotch tape plastic surgery faces were really fun too. And the runway song was Sissy That Walk. Not bad. Glamazonian Airways and Do I have something on my face? Messy maybe, great queens - yes. They weren't all "look" queens at all. I think they were the most diverse cast of any season in the variety of age, style and talents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 11, 2020 5:50 AM

Ru was/is personal friends with Raja before Drag Race. That alone should have had Raja out the door.

by Anonymousreply 75September 11, 2020 6:25 AM

Bob IS awful. He's a stage hog. He was really annoying in one of Peaches Christ's stage shows constantly upstaging the other performers; he doesn't know when to STFU.

I think he won because they really wanted a strong black queen to win. Black queens won Seasons 1 and 2 then it was Raja, then two VERY white queens, then Bianca, the another white queen...they were ready for another black winner.

by Anonymousreply 76September 11, 2020 6:48 AM

One Asian win, no latinos? Manila, Jujubee, and Valentina are such strong competitors. Aquaria is such a great look queen, but her personality is so off putting, like Tyra Sanchez and to some extent, Violet.

by Anonymousreply 77September 11, 2020 1:38 PM

Aquaria is a fucking horror show on Twitter. She may not have been able to get a sentence out on the show, but boy is she competing to become the world’s biggest woke scold on social media.

by Anonymousreply 78September 11, 2020 1:48 PM

R77 I thought Bianca was latino.

by Anonymousreply 79September 11, 2020 2:02 PM

Yes, Bianca is Latina as is Violet.

by Anonymousreply 80September 11, 2020 2:07 PM

I've said it before, but I think that RuPaul (and the producers) choose winners who remind RuPaul of... himself. My theory doesn't explain ALL the queens (e.g. Sasha), but I think it explains a lot. We have our young fashion winners like Tyra, Aquaria, Raja, and Violet, who remind Ru of his "fashion" days. Ru IS the Supermodel of the World, after all. We have our comedy queens such as Jinkx, Bianca, and Bob. You know damn well that Ru thinks he is one of the funniest people in the room!! We have our "weird" "punk rock" queens like Yvie and Sharon, who remind Ru of how "PUNK ROCK" he once was. Jaida is excellent, but I *think* Ru/the producers were eyeing a Gigi win... until Gigi showed her ass. Bebe also isn't accounted for in my theory, but I'll argue that the first season was more of a novelty, so Mother RuPaul was not thinking about her "legacy" in the same way.

This is why I don't think we'll ever have a fat winner. No matter how funny, fashion, talented they are... Ru wouldn't be able to "identify" with them the way he did someone like Aquaria.

by Anonymousreply 81September 11, 2020 2:10 PM

Do you think Sherry Pie was going to win season 12 before she was exposed?

by Anonymousreply 82September 11, 2020 7:55 PM

Zzzzzz. I would rather see Heidi, GiGI, Crystal, Lemon, Jimbo and Scarlett Bono. Many of the queens in OP’s post are tired and beat.

by Anonymousreply 83September 11, 2020 7:59 PM

None of the names in OP’s post are stars!

by Anonymousreply 84September 11, 2020 8:02 PM

Bebe won Season One because it looked good for publicity purposes to give it to the black African immigrant. She was far from being the best queen that season.

by Anonymousreply 85September 11, 2020 10:07 PM

Knock it off R85 with your dumbass RACIST conspiracy theories. Season One was a tiny blurry badly produced show. No one watched, but my straight AND many gay friends were uncomfortable with all the pronoun changes and the whole hazy bizarreness of it all. Half the queens were terrible and the rest had been at it too long. Tammy Brown is not unique - he's nuts and ugly. The only pretty one was the biggest bitch with a bad nose job. I don't like Kamaroooooooooooon very much at all, but Bebe didn't win because she was black. That freaky bald DJ guy from Puerto Rico with his 45 year old dude body was just not what Ru was looking for. I didn't get him at all. Can't remember his name - he came back for the first all stars. (Only Vivacious would look less like a drag queen to the average viewer) Channel had a chance, but he was a flabby man in expensive, tacky clothes who self destructed. Terrible bitter bitchy boy. That Jade lady was a cute dude who couldn't even tuck. Ongina was cute and cool looking - but was eliminated at the correct time. Bebe most approximated what Drag Race was looking for in the first seasons - someone a lot like Rupaul. She won because she was the most polished and had the best drag. He was elegant and gracious, feminine and over the top. Nobody cared that he was a black immigrant. I think it was pretty clear that he was the best, other than Channel. These bitches who keep talking that certain seasons "need" a black queen to win are always racist. But when someone as bad as BOB wins - you defend him as someone great? Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 86September 11, 2020 10:31 PM

Bebe is the winner who is the MOST like RuPaul so I don’t know where this argument is coming from.

by Anonymousreply 87September 12, 2020 5:43 PM

R86 So, you call me racist then proceed to run down EVERY other contestant that year in a manner consistently derogatory.

Bebe was BOOOOOOOOOORING. She looked "nice" but that was about it.

Bebe was so bland she couldn't even finish very high when she came back for All Stars. She was beaten by contestants who finished lower than her in their respective seasons.

And, suggesting that someone might have been picked because choosing them would make the picker look good isn't racist. Especially when it's RuPaul.

Also: you type stupid.

by Anonymousreply 88September 13, 2020 11:25 PM

I called you racist because A: You are.

B: Your other posts prove that you are.

Also, it's stupidly.

Now you know.

by Anonymousreply 89September 14, 2020 12:08 AM

R86 sounds like the Multiple Devices Troll. Do yourself a favor, R88, and block them like the rest of us has.

by Anonymousreply 90September 14, 2020 1:16 PM

^ Sounds like the insane racist who thinks he runs these threads. Nutjob. Don't block it, F&F him.

by Anonymousreply 91September 14, 2020 5:12 PM

There should be a few more regular seasons before we get another season of All Stars. At this rate we're going to have a cast filled with queens like Madame LaQueer, Suga Cain, Dax Exclamation Point, Vivienne Pinay, Venus D-Lite, Kimora Blac, and Charlie Hides. Enough!!!

I tried to re-wach Season 11 and I couldn't bear it. Silky gets a lot of hate, but did anyone else think Suga Cain was a WEIRD queen. She seemed so manufactured. Who quits a six figure job to do drag? Weird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 14, 2020 9:04 PM

sexy!

by Anonymousreply 93September 15, 2020 4:16 AM

A'keria Chanel Davenport - One of the most well rounded and enjoyable personalities they've cast in quite a few years imo. Really excited to see her again.

Sonique - Phenomenal performeress. The x-mas special gave a taste of what she can do, but she's no All-Star. She's there to push an agenda lets be honest.

Ra'Jah O'Hara - Every season needs a villain, although they'll probable go the boring roxxxy rudemption arc with her.

Jan - True villain of the season, she's too well put together and confident for them to not give her the Shanel/Pee Pee edit. Ru does NOT like her at all for some reason.

Scarlet Envy - She's totally underrated imo. She did amazing during acting stuff, had great talking heads and is vapid but at the same time smart enough to enjoy.

Trinity K. Bonet - Amazing lip-syncer, below average actor, terrible script writer. Hot tea, the only reason she did well in the roast is because a producer wrote the material.

Yara Sofia - Great fashion, weird character choices. Total dark horse she's either going super far or one of the first few out.

Ginger Minj - Her's to lose imo. Besides A'keria she's the most well rounded and we've never had a big girl winner... It's about time they push that agenda on the viewers.

Pandora Boxx - Rude, mean, nasty, cold, painfully unfunny, bad fashion, bad personality. Waste of a slot imo.

Jiggly Caliente - Why? Drama? She brings nothing note worthy or memorable besides having the worst outfit on the main stage in the shows history.

Jessica Wild - Super excited to see her again. She's had a massive push in the past to get on an All-Star season, think she'll go at least half way.

Serena Chacha - Sit down and shut the hell up bitch.

Imo it looks like this is between A'keria and Ginger for the crown with less than a handful of other choices for 3rd place. If I was a better, my money would be on Jessica though.

Jan is getting Manilla'd lol.

by Anonymousreply 94September 15, 2020 12:36 PM

Jiggly is a trans woman now, lost a ton of weight and looks really good. If it is Jiggly and Sonique then it is two trans women on the AS season.

by Anonymousreply 95September 15, 2020 1:25 PM

Sonique is kinda crazy. I like that. She's hungry. And she looks like $1,000,000.

Jan is the Tracy Flick of this series. I have a bit of Tracy Flick in me (don't all good little gay boys?) so I hope she's happy. But I don't necessarily want to watch her on TV.

Bring back Laila McQueen! She's the first queen I find sexy in and out of drag. Especially in drag? Maybe. She's smart and talented and interesting.

by Anonymousreply 96September 15, 2020 2:09 PM

Pandora Boxx looks like a partially deflated Bette Davis.

by Anonymousreply 97September 15, 2020 2:13 PM

Ru/the producers are sort of clever for putting the 2 trans queens on All-Stars 6, that way Ru's trans-representation is done and dusted.

I know there are a few more trans queens from previous seasons, but no one's clamouring for Kenya Michaels to be on the show. Peppermint will probably be on a later All Stars season, but she's actually a good drag queen... so she wouldn't be a placeholder like Jiggly.

by Anonymousreply 98September 15, 2020 3:10 PM

R92, I absolutely despised Shuga in her season. For as woke as the fanbase is, I’m surprised she was almost never called out for her transracial blaccent. She scaled it way back after watching herself in the show, as your link proves, but boy was it obnoxious. The fanbase loved her and of course they did. Nothing original or new. Same old “honey chile” jokes, tired drag cliches. She was good at her makeup and the looks her boyfriend made were beautiful, but this is a not a queen who can stand on her own merit.

by Anonymousreply 99September 15, 2020 4:15 PM

R94, I’ve actually met Pandora IRL and she approached me. She was nothing but friendly and warm. Other people may have had bad experiences, but I didn’t and thought I should weigh in.

by Anonymousreply 100September 15, 2020 4:17 PM

Pandora Boxx is fine.

by Anonymousreply 101September 15, 2020 4:40 PM

4 new queens have been added so the Ru-mours are saying.

Shannel

Serena Chacha

Eureka

Silky

by Anonymousreply 102September 23, 2020 5:18 PM

Eureka is an all star. She should have beat that skinny bitch Aquaria to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 103September 23, 2020 9:25 PM

R102 Will Shannel self-eliminate again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104September 23, 2020 11:18 PM

Shannel is a pain in the ass with an out of control male ego! THAT is why she's failed on the show.

by Anonymousreply 105September 24, 2020 2:10 AM

r105 she has since calmed way the fuck down. Shannel is fine. I think Eureka should not do it. She has that HBO show that has redeamed her image - this can only be bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 106September 24, 2020 2:33 AM

I hate the all stars season. It's just dumb recycling and constant pandering. But Eureka can win this thing. And she's fun to watch. I'm not her biggest fan, but really? Go back and look. She won like 5 of the mini challenges and a few acting and performance ones too. She damn well did slay the runway at 350 lbs too. Proportionizing! Plus her honey boo boo should have won Snatch Game over Aquaria's blinking Melania. Any hole is a goal. Great line, but not hers. I like Aquaria. I want to fuck him. And her win is not jacked up. But Eureka has everything it takes to win this All Star Season. She doesn't have to redeem herself anymore. She's AKA successful, as Mariah would say.

by Anonymousreply 107September 25, 2020 5:07 AM

It's Eureka or Ginger's to lose.

by Anonymousreply 108September 25, 2020 5:33 AM

They honestly could just bring back the 11th-1st runners-up from Season 12, call it All Stars, and we’d all be happy.

by Anonymousreply 109September 25, 2020 6:02 AM

True. Season 12 was stellar. But they'll spread them out thin over a long time. Other reality shows have much more integrity with All Star Seasons. That's saying something.

by Anonymousreply 110September 25, 2020 6:28 AM

R109 It’s impractical to expect Brita to leave her subjects in New York again. How can New Yorkers survive without her?

by Anonymousreply 111September 25, 2020 12:32 PM

Still think they should do an All Stars International with the also rans. Britain, Thailand (they have a few English speaking ones), Canada, and now Holland. If you pick 2 from each country and the rest are from the U.S (throw in Nicky Doll for France), it would make for an interesting show

by Anonymousreply 112September 25, 2020 6:43 PM

Just not Patty PAM PAM - I mean what a horrible drag name.

by Anonymousreply 113September 25, 2020 6:58 PM

Are we doing spoilers on here? I won't reveal who, but one beloved queen who was at least top 4 in her season is allegedly first out.

Yes, Serena Cha Cha makes it past the first episode.

by Anonymousreply 114September 28, 2020 7:29 PM

If you don’t think race plays into the decision, I’d ask you to kindly remove your head from your ass.

Gigi losing was... race gurhl.

by Anonymousreply 115September 28, 2020 8:34 PM

We need a RPDR: Bad Girls edition. But you know all the SJWs would be screaming their heads off.

PhiPhi O'Hara (but it looks like she's quitting drag) The Vixen Mystique Summers Mimi Imfurst Dare we include Sherry Pie? Gia Gunn Silky Nutmeg Ganache Acid Betty Laganja Estranja Derrick Berry Aiden Zhane Willam

by Anonymousreply 116September 29, 2020 12:20 AM

Arrrrgh formatting. I hate you, DL.

PhiPhi O'Hara (but it looks like she's quitting drag)

The Vixen

Mystique Summers

Mimi Imfurst

Dare we include Sherry Pie?

Gia Gunn

Silky Nutmeg Ganache

Acid Betty

Laganja Estranja

Derrick Berry

Aiden Zhane

Willam

by Anonymousreply 117September 29, 2020 12:21 AM

Best idea yet R117. I'm into that. Some good queens and talent there. Might I add Nicole Paige Brooks and Raven? Let's not call them villains, it's not Survivor. Bad Girls Edition is perfect. YOU should call the producers R117. It's a great idea.

by Anonymousreply 118September 29, 2020 12:32 AM

Thank you , r118! Everyone would tune in to hatewatch it! Raven does Ru's makeup and probably makes scads of money to do it (and she won an Emmy for it, so I'm sure she could care less doing another competition), so NPB would make it 13.

by Anonymousreply 119September 29, 2020 1:19 AM

R117 It might be unorthodox, but I'd also cast Nebraska Thunderfuck as an honorary contestant on a bad girls season due to her "impact" on Drag Race Revue!

by Anonymousreply 120September 29, 2020 4:09 AM

NO SPOILERS PLEASE! That is my vote. Plenty of other places to go for that shit. Can we please keep this spoiler free?

by Anonymousreply 121September 29, 2020 5:41 AM

OOh r120, I like that suggestion! Although I would be afraid of the Derrick/Nebraska cartel that would arise from that- maybe too much attention on the both of them. Maybe substitute Nebraska for Derrick, as Derrick can be sweet sometimes, and Nebraska is in full out bitch mode.

by Anonymousreply 122September 29, 2020 12:08 PM

I just don't get Derrick. All he does is Britney. He is not a drag artist he is a celeb impersonator.

by Anonymousreply 123September 29, 2020 1:36 PM

R121, what do you think announcing the cast is? That’s a spoiler too, you dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 124September 29, 2020 2:03 PM

R124 Fuck you. I meant spoilers beyond that, and you know what I meant. In past seasons there has been a spoiler thread and a non spoiler/general discussion thread. that way we can choose which to follow.

by Anonymousreply 125September 30, 2020 10:32 AM

I'm pretty sure all of the Thailand, Canada, Holland and soon to be released Australia girls are going to be thrown together in some sort of annoying "International" All-Stars soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 126October 1, 2020 6:49 PM

Pearl is living in a bus. Not a luxury bus. On the road with her hipster daddy boyfriend. I love Pearl. He's a very interesting and talented guy. But is this a bit creepy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 10, 2020 5:18 PM

Pearl, you’re stoned.

by Anonymousreply 128October 10, 2020 7:30 PM

the queens from AS6 are back on social media. The top 4 have been posting for the last week so it's over. Now the wait.

by Anonymousreply 129October 11, 2020 5:47 PM

Who are the top 4?

by Anonymousreply 130October 11, 2020 7:35 PM

All Star tribute of diverse talent did a Tribute to Chi Chi tonight. A fundraiser on Twitch to earn money for the Scleroderma Foundation. Some of these bitches are true gems. Trinity said a few nights ago that she only made $600 from her last Twitch show, that she divided equally between the performers. Not all drag queens are rich. It's an expensive profession. The Vixen is fucking live on Twitter. It's not just Only Fans. I guess he's for sale too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131October 17, 2020 6:02 AM

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TO START!

by Anonymousreply 132February 22, 2021 8:23 PM

Someone just posted on the S13 thread that this will be on Paramount. What the fuck?

by Anonymousreply 133February 25, 2021 12:37 AM

yum-oooooo !

by Anonymousreply 134February 25, 2021 2:39 AM

Ginger for the win!

by Anonymousreply 135February 25, 2021 6:40 PM

agree r135!

by Anonymousreply 136March 14, 2021 3:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!