Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dancing With The Stars

Anne Heche, Jesse Metcalfe and Vernon Davis Added To DWTS Cast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553November 27, 2020 3:03 PM

Dancing With The Moobs.

by Anonymousreply 1August 30, 2020 2:00 PM

Give me a shot. I'll bring bang-up ratings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 30, 2020 2:21 PM

Will Ellen pay someone to smash Anne's knee caps a la Nancy Kerrigan before Anne goes onstage? I wouldn't put it past that hateful elf. Let's tune in to find out!

by Anonymousreply 3August 30, 2020 2:25 PM

Isn't it kind of difficult to dance with a partition between you and your partner?

by Anonymousreply 4August 30, 2020 2:37 PM

Dancing with the Flops

by Anonymousreply 5August 30, 2020 2:41 PM

Smart move for Metcalfe. Another thread says he wants to revitalize his career. DWTS is the perfect platform.

by Anonymousreply 6August 30, 2020 2:44 PM

So, are they all going to dance with masks on, in front of an audience of no one?

by Anonymousreply 7August 30, 2020 2:55 PM

I hope they ALL get Covid!

by Anonymousreply 8August 30, 2020 3:02 PM

Full cast was revealed on GMA.

“Backstreet Boys” member AJ McLean

Netflix’s “Cheer” head coach Monica Aldama

“Bachelorette” star Kaitlyn Bristowe

Olympic figure skater Johnny Weir

Super Bowl champion Vernon Davis

Disney Channel star Skai Jackson

“Catfish” host Nev Schulman

NBA player Charles Oakley

actress Anne Heche

“The Real” host Jeannie Mai

“Selling Sunset” real estate agent Chrishell Stause

“One Day at a Time” star Justina Machado

rapper Nelly

Carole Baskin of “Tiger King” fame

by Anonymousreply 9September 2, 2020 12:55 PM

Carole Baskin better dance to Eye of the Tiger.

by Anonymousreply 10September 2, 2020 12:58 PM

Johnny Weir! Maybe they'll pair him up with a man. We already had a transsexual FTM who danced with a woman (Chaz Bono) so finalllly maybe ??

by Anonymousreply 11September 2, 2020 1:00 PM

How downhill DWTS has gone. Nothing but Reality TV people now.

by Anonymousreply 12September 2, 2020 1:07 PM

Anne Heche !? She a legit TV Star and former Movie Star. What a come down.

by Anonymousreply 13September 2, 2020 1:09 PM

Carole Baskin!

by Anonymousreply 14September 2, 2020 2:34 PM

Isn't Nelly too gangsta for this shit?!!

by Anonymousreply 15September 2, 2020 2:41 PM

I hope the Bachelorette star doesn’t win again. Fuck ABC.

R11

Highly unlikely. They didn’t pair Adam Rippon or any gay contestant with a man.

by Anonymousreply 16September 2, 2020 2:44 PM

Dwts has gotten to the point where they are xss asting murderers. What's next? Oj next season?

by Anonymousreply 17September 2, 2020 2:45 PM

*casting

by Anonymousreply 18September 2, 2020 2:45 PM

Casted.

by Anonymousreply 19September 2, 2020 2:54 PM

Is this a good cast? A positive cast?

by Anonymousreply 20September 2, 2020 2:55 PM

Hopefully this will be the last season for this shit show.

by Anonymousreply 21September 2, 2020 2:59 PM

"Dwts has gotten to the point where they are xss asting murderers. What's next? Oj next season?"

But, OJ was acquitted of murder, so he wouldn't qualify. He got out and I got a facelift.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 2, 2020 3:00 PM

Haha!

by Anonymousreply 23September 2, 2020 3:04 PM

Although seeing Former President Donald J. Trump on the show next season might make it worth it for the show to survive.

by Anonymousreply 24September 2, 2020 3:04 PM

From a diversity perspective this seems a well-rounded cast, although I’ve never heard of most of them. Vernon Davis, Nelly, Skai Jackson and Charles Oakley are African-American. Jennie Mai is Asian-American and Justina Machado Puerto Rican. Jesse Metcalfe, AJ McLean and possibly Nev Schulman sport mixed race.

by Anonymousreply 25September 2, 2020 3:05 PM

From a diversity perspective this seems a well-rounded cast, although I’ve never heard of most of them. Vernon Davis, Nelly, Skai Jackson and Charles Oakley are African-American. Jennie Mai is Asian-American and Justina Machado Puerto Rican. Jesse Metcalfe, AJ McLean and possibly Nev Schulman appear mixed race.

by Anonymousreply 26September 2, 2020 3:06 PM

I actually would tune in to watch Carol. Don't know about the other z-listers

by Anonymousreply 27September 2, 2020 3:55 PM

they yanked those promos with Tyra saying it's going to 'the next level'

What level was it at before?

by Anonymousreply 28September 2, 2020 3:56 PM

Where's their usual right-winger? Maybe it'll be the surprise 15th contestant - Steve Bannon? Is he in the link? Giuliani? Kellyanne? (maybe that's why she quit)

by Anonymousreply 29September 2, 2020 3:58 PM

* link should be clink

by Anonymousreply 30September 2, 2020 3:58 PM

R25 / R26 Nev is heavily and hairily Jewish

by Anonymousreply 31September 2, 2020 4:00 PM

[quote] they yanked those promos with Tyra

Why did they yank them?

by Anonymousreply 32September 2, 2020 4:02 PM

[quote]Will Ellen pay someone to smash Anne's knee caps a la Nancy Kerrigan before Anne goes onstage?

And she'll laugh and laugh until she cries, and then rewind and rewind.

by Anonymousreply 33September 2, 2020 4:02 PM

Isn't Metcalf gay as a goose? Will he come out on the show and dance with a man?

by Anonymousreply 34September 2, 2020 4:03 PM

Don't know him - is her gayer than Johnny Weir? These guys are gonna make those male pro dancers look butch.

by Anonymousreply 35September 2, 2020 4:07 PM

supposably Jesse slept through the female cast on one of his shows, but Elizabeth Smart's dad came out in his 60s after fathering multiple children.

R32, I think they yanked them b/c Tyra's implying the show will be better iwth her than Tom; that's not going to win her any points.

by Anonymousreply 36September 2, 2020 4:22 PM

my point being re: Ed Smart, some guys live their whole loves screwing women, making babies...and they're gay as a goose.

by Anonymousreply 37September 2, 2020 4:27 PM

Some of these people were actually stars, like Nelly, Anne Heche and Jesse Metcalfe. For the life of me I will never understand why they keep casting people from The Bachelor. Most people don't know who they are, but they have a fanbase that will vote for them regardless. Hannah Brown shouldn't have won last season and was annoying as hell on top of it.

by Anonymousreply 38September 2, 2020 5:36 PM

[quote] For the life of me I will never understand why they keep casting people from The Bachelor.

It’s an ABC show. They also always cast a Disney kid because Disney owns ABC.

by Anonymousreply 39September 2, 2020 5:39 PM

Disney kids, Bachelors, Bachelorettes - abc shows - always sports person - usually an olympian and then the outrageous choices - like Carole Baskin or Sean Spicer.

by Anonymousreply 40September 2, 2020 7:02 PM

Will Gleb or the dancer with the yellow skin be on this season?

by Anonymousreply 41September 2, 2020 9:36 PM

Derek hosts J Los dance show, r41. He won’t be on. He’s moved on.

Gleb, idk. Love him though. So handsome.

by Anonymousreply 42September 2, 2020 9:37 PM

Poor Celestia ,has she fallen on hard times?

by Anonymousreply 43September 2, 2020 9:39 PM

Gleb was in the GMA promo so I assume he is on.

by Anonymousreply 44September 2, 2020 9:40 PM

Disney also owns ESPN, which is the sports connection.

by Anonymousreply 45September 2, 2020 9:40 PM

Met Vernon Davis........gay, closeted.

by Anonymousreply 46September 2, 2020 9:41 PM

The contestants for the UK’s Strictly Come Dancing are being announced at the moment.

Former NFL player Jason Bell is doing it, he presents an NFL highlights show on the BBC but is best known for dating Girls Aloud member Nadine Coyle, who previously dated Jesse Metcalfe.

Also taking part is double Olympic champion boxer Nicola Adams who is partnered with a female dancer. The media keeps referring to it as same sex dancing, not same gender dancing. Hopefully she’ll be paired with a white dancer so the whack jobs can complain about INTERRACIAL LESBIAN TANGO.

by Anonymousreply 47September 2, 2020 9:49 PM

[quote] Will Gleb or the dancer with the yellow skin be on this season?

Why “yellow skin”?

by Anonymousreply 48September 2, 2020 9:58 PM

Gleb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 2, 2020 10:03 PM

[Quote]For the life of me I will never understand why they keep casting people from The Bachelor. Most people don't know who they are

The Bachelor is one of the highest rated shows on TV with more than 6 million viewers each episode. That's more viewers than a lot of TV shows the other actors have been on.

by Anonymousreply 50September 2, 2020 10:45 PM

r50 plus ABC cross promotion.

by Anonymousreply 51September 2, 2020 10:51 PM

I was the winning star, y’all!

by Anonymousreply 52September 2, 2020 10:54 PM

It’s a shame Cameron Boyce was never on because he’d slay. RIP.

by Anonymousreply 53September 2, 2020 11:55 PM

I’m so looking forward to former First Lady Trump in next season’s cast.

by Anonymousreply 54September 3, 2020 12:05 AM

Screw Melania. I want to see Barron on there doing a Cossack dance.

by Anonymousreply 55September 3, 2020 12:52 AM

I've never watched it, because it's sensationalist trash. That being said, there WAS one performance I came across on YouTube, that I particularly enjoyed...moreso for the theatricality of the number, as opposed to the execution (no pun intended) of the dance itself. And of course, I love Ricki Lake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 3, 2020 1:02 AM

r38, couldn't agree more on Hannah.

she is always smiling even when she's not happy; that's a red flag.

I wasn't happy she won, but I was glad Alan won.

At this point, I'm only rooting for the pros who've never won. Gleb and Sasha? I'd like to see them win next. Or Artem.

by Anonymousreply 57September 3, 2020 4:50 AM

Dancing with the Has-beens is still on? Amazing!

Have any Brady or Partridge kids been on yet?

by Anonymousreply 58September 3, 2020 6:07 AM

R58, we asked Susan Dey but she never responded.

by Anonymousreply 59September 3, 2020 6:39 AM

Be kind to Anne!

by Anonymousreply 60September 3, 2020 6:45 AM

R58 I know Maureen and Florence both were on.

by Anonymousreply 61September 3, 2020 11:00 AM

Love Justina Machado. I will be rooting for her. I like the One Day At A Time reboot quite a lot. She's also in a rather touching Netflix teen movie called All Together Now.

[quote] It’s a shame Cameron Boyce was never on because he’d slay. RIP.

He wasn't a contestant, but he appeared with other Descendants' cast members performing one song to promote the release of one of the sequels on the Disney Channel.

by Anonymousreply 62September 3, 2020 11:59 AM

Bergeron now calls it " Footwork With the Famous."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63September 3, 2020 12:14 PM

I mean...I wouldn't watch this at gunpoint BUT that seems like an interesting cast. I'll happily read the DL threads this season.

by Anonymousreply 64September 3, 2020 12:40 PM

Lots of dancers this season.

AJ McLean, Kaitlyn Bristowe, Nev Schulman, Justina Machado, Skai Jackson -- all have dance background Monica Aldama -- cheerleader Johnny Weir -- figure skater

Everyone else is fucked.

by Anonymousreply 65September 3, 2020 1:44 PM

Gleb might be busy with his underpants business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 3, 2020 1:47 PM

He dances in those, he wins the season. So, what are you willing to do for the win, Gleb?

by Anonymousreply 67September 3, 2020 2:32 PM

Gleb

by Anonymousreply 68September 3, 2020 2:41 PM

I love Gleb

by Anonymousreply 69September 3, 2020 3:12 PM

Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 70September 3, 2020 3:50 PM

I have never even heard of at least half of these people, and with names like Chrishell, Skai and Nev, I had to Google them to even know what sex they were. I thought they usually had equal numbers of guys and gals but this is 8 gals and 6 guys.

Have they chosen the new hosts yet?

by Anonymousreply 71September 3, 2020 5:10 PM

Chrishell is, I think, the estranged wife of the cheating This is Us star and DL fave Justin Hartley.

by Anonymousreply 72September 3, 2020 5:18 PM

Justin Hartley is not a DL fav. And she’s a soap star and has her successful show Selling Sunset

by Anonymousreply 73September 3, 2020 5:23 PM

Isn't Tyra Banks the only host?

by Anonymousreply 74September 3, 2020 5:23 PM

R74 yup

by Anonymousreply 75September 3, 2020 5:25 PM

I am expecting Johnny Weir to exceed my expectations.

by Anonymousreply 76September 3, 2020 5:35 PM

" 8 gals and 6 guys. "

That makes me pessimistic that they'll pair Johnny with a male pro - unless they're putting the females with female pros, maybe Anne?

Anyway, you need one pro per one celeb and if they follow their usual plan, they'll need all the male ones for the women celebs.

by Anonymousreply 77September 3, 2020 6:48 PM

Male pros: Alan, Artem, Brandon, Gleb, Keo, Pasha, Sasha, Val. = 8

Female pros: Britt, Cheryl, Daniella, Emma, Jenna, Peta, Sharna = 7

by Anonymousreply 78September 3, 2020 6:50 PM

Peta's got an athlete and she's had several before. Cheryl's got a boy-bander and she's had them before. So... if Adam Rippon had Jenna, I guess Johnny's stuck with her. Yuck. I hate Jenna.

by Anonymousreply 79September 3, 2020 6:56 PM

R79

And Adam won. First gay winner. So you hate Jenna for guiding Adam to victory?

by Anonymousreply 80September 3, 2020 7:02 PM

No, I'm glad he won. Just don't like her.

by Anonymousreply 81September 3, 2020 7:07 PM

Probably have an audience wall like "America's Got Talent", which actually was a great idea. Hope somebody got a raise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 4, 2020 1:58 PM

Jenna's nice.

Most of them are. The only one who isn't nice is someone who used to host the show.

And I"m NOT talking about Tom!

by Anonymousreply 83September 5, 2020 5:13 AM

Derek Hough is coming back and will be a judge.

by Anonymousreply 84September 8, 2020 12:21 PM

wasn't Nelly involved in some shady business, why would Disney have him on DWTS?

by Anonymousreply 85September 8, 2020 12:41 PM

Why would they have Tonya Harding who was involved in the injury of a rival? Why that Carole person who is widely believed to have killed her ex-husband? Why have Tom Delay or Sean Spicer? Why have Chris Brown (as a singing guest) after he beat up Rihanna? They love this kind of shit.

by Anonymousreply 86September 8, 2020 1:08 PM

[quote] Derek Hough is coming back and will be a judge.

Link please, R84.

by Anonymousreply 87September 8, 2020 2:20 PM

R87

He is replacing Len who can’t travel because of COVID-19 restrictions.

But Len will still show up in a different way, apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 8, 2020 2:50 PM

Thank you, R88.

by Anonymousreply 89September 8, 2020 3:00 PM

Is this a good move? A positive move?

by Anonymousreply 90September 8, 2020 3:01 PM

I'm surprised Derek has the time. I thought for sure his schedule would be packed rehearsing for Singing in the Rain on Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 91September 8, 2020 3:34 PM

This cast is as C-list as ever, but you can see the Tyra influence in how they are culling. This show is trying to move away from its current base (deplorable, midwestern, watches live) and trying to get Black Twitter and city dwellers.

The problem? The executives overestimated Tyra's value. I'm not sure anyone actually likes her. ANTM was never highly rated, and became a bit of a joke for its last dozen or so "cycles." If ratings spike, this will look genius, and Tyra will get credit, but it'll likely be because they had a plan in play to shift the demographic. If the more likely happens (and this show bleeds deplorable viewers who go unreplaced), Tyra will take the blame pretty hard, and they will need to beg Tom Bergeron to come back, as he is big key to that show's endurance, and they underestimated that.

if this was ten years ago, I'd tell you Anne Heche would be first voted out, and it would come down to Johnny Weir and Vernon Davis for the title. I bet the producers are hoping for something like this.

But post-Bobby Bones, and in the Trump world, the Bachelorette and Tiger King people are probably going to go far, dancing skills or not.

by Anonymousreply 92September 8, 2020 3:42 PM

I'm going to have someone in Wardrobe loosen Celestia's bra strap so her tit falls out.

by Anonymousreply 93September 8, 2020 4:10 PM

"The problem? The executives overestimated Tyra's value. I'm not sure anyone actually likes her. "

R92, How...dare you.

You don't know.

You know where Tyra came from.

What she had to do to get to where she is today.

What she sacrificed. What she gave up.

YOU DON'T KNOW!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 8, 2020 5:02 PM

Details and a photo of the re-designed dance floor (with no audience) - the other couples will watch from the balcony, each couple socially distanced from the others.

Even the married pro-dancer couples will stay apart during the show - they say there are three of them ?? I know about Val/Jenna and Sasha/Emma but can't think of the third.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95September 8, 2020 5:45 PM

Is the flaming Italian guy coming back?

by Anonymousreply 96September 9, 2020 12:02 AM

that set is making me dizzy.....

by Anonymousreply 97September 9, 2020 3:02 PM

Yes, I think Bruno's staying in Los Angeles and doing DWTS (instead of the other gig that he usually does simultaneously: Strictly Come Dancing in London). He and Len usually fly back and forth every week, but that's not sensible during Covid.

by Anonymousreply 98September 9, 2020 5:39 PM

Well, that's what they used to do - Len stepped down from Strictly and was replaced by Mark Ballas' mother Shirley. Sorry - I forgot. Len kept the more lucrative DWTS job though, didn't he?

by Anonymousreply 99September 9, 2020 5:40 PM

Tyra is fucking annoying in the commercial already.

by Anonymousreply 100September 13, 2020 4:42 PM

I can’t wait to see all the sexy men on the dance floor! Hurry up and get here Monday.

by Anonymousreply 101September 13, 2020 4:45 PM

R100.

I predict after each dance the following.

Tyra: "Boy/Girl that was fierce! I was watching and I can't believe what I just saw. That was fantastabulous! Just like my gown which is blowing up on social media! Let's get your scores now! Maks and I did this dance in Season 10."

Okay, that last line was classic Erin.

I predict Tom will be back for Season 30 and I hope he gets everything he wants.

by Anonymousreply 102September 13, 2020 5:31 PM

I loved the Jordan Fisher host idea someone posted here. I’m like obsessed with Jordan lol. He is so sexy, talented, and cool.

by Anonymousreply 103September 13, 2020 5:34 PM

Like a true narcissist, Tyra has made the show all about her.

She's prominently in the commercials. Her face is the only thing plastered on the billboards.

Tyra is going to be insufferable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104September 13, 2020 5:46 PM

I mean, it could be Tyra’s narcissism for all we know. But I’m not surprised that the network would make their expensive new host the centerpiece for the ad campaign. She’s a bigger star than anyone in the cast.

by Anonymousreply 105September 14, 2020 4:29 PM

R105, perhaps, but the 'star' of DWTS is the dancing.

Tom never sucked away focus from the couples and he acted as a barrier between them and the judges.

His quips and jokes would disarm, lighten the mood, never drawing blood.

Will Tyra do a 'you don't know who I am!' rant? Stay tuned.

by Anonymousreply 106September 14, 2020 4:33 PM

Tyra isn't just the host. She's an executive producer.

You want us to believe she didn't have a hand in this? R105

by Anonymousreply 107September 14, 2020 4:46 PM

One minute in and it sucks already.

by Anonymousreply 108September 15, 2020 12:03 AM

Is this "the" thread?

by Anonymousreply 109September 15, 2020 12:06 AM

Tyra is bad. She's way too much.

by Anonymousreply 110September 15, 2020 12:10 AM

Who is this realtor? I’m tuning in for Carole Baskin and Johnny Weir.

by Anonymousreply 111September 15, 2020 12:21 AM

Tyra needs to stop the British accent.

by Anonymousreply 112September 15, 2020 12:22 AM

Derek wanking over the athlete.

by Anonymousreply 113September 15, 2020 12:23 AM

This is my first time watching in years. Ugh, I forgot how extra Bruno is.

by Anonymousreply 114September 15, 2020 12:25 AM

The canned audience cheering noise is stupid. We can see there is NO AUDIENCE, idiots.

by Anonymousreply 115September 15, 2020 12:41 AM

there's nothing special about the show this year; no stand out celebrity.

No pro with a great backstory.

Gleb's happily married with two kids he dotes on; it's not like he and Chrishell will hook up.

by Anonymousreply 116September 15, 2020 5:19 AM

Really? My problem is I loved too many of the contestants tonight. But my bias is with Skai or Johnny. But I really liked most of them. Most of them were good on the first night. A real talented cast. However, I’m afraid some of the worst will knock out more talented contestants.

by Anonymousreply 117September 15, 2020 5:26 AM

they're likable enough R117, but no one is jumping out early on.

by Anonymousreply 118September 15, 2020 5:33 AM

Nelly is fine as fuck. And Johnny Weir is wonderfully unafraid and talented. Val got FAT. The Tiger lady must leave, but Pascha's ASS should stay in those pants! It's a good cast, Derrick is an insightful judge and Tryra is fake as fuck. Still the show needed to get rid of it's deplorable fanbase, and this cast, new host & gorgeous set should do it. Off to a promising start. I don't remember who Gleb is partnered with but that chubby Latina chick was on fire. Thinks look good for Sasha. I can't stand his wife though.

by Anonymousreply 119September 15, 2020 5:33 AM

[quote] It's a good cast

Is it a positive cast?

by Anonymousreply 120September 15, 2020 5:36 AM

[quote] I don't remember who Gleb is partnered with

Gleb

by Anonymousreply 121September 15, 2020 5:37 AM

If the audience loved Gleb as much as R121 does, he might make it past week four, some year. Gleb is really handsome AND really boring. The weakest pro dancer.

by Anonymousreply 122September 15, 2020 5:40 AM

and the hottest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123September 15, 2020 5:48 AM

The judges definitely underrated Johnny compared to the rest.

by Anonymousreply 124September 15, 2020 5:48 AM

Gleb is seriously gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 125September 15, 2020 5:53 AM

Tyra was annoying the first hour but got better.

But I really miss Tom. I mean, can you imagine what he would say to Carol? That would have been priceless.

by Anonymousreply 126September 15, 2020 6:09 AM

I have a feeling the producers didn't like Johnny's fishnet sheer trousers. Maybe he surprised them with the outfit? The camera kept avoiding them as much as possible.

Agree though - they lowballed him - and buried him in the middle of the lineup. They usually put the best at the end or next to last. So they thought the attraction was Carole Baskin, our murderess?

Ok then. I was expecting Tyra to be a car wreck. She was fine zzzzzzz. Stumbled on her words a little bit but she'll calm down. Still miss Tom.

If Val's gotten fat, Cheryl's obese! (waist down) I was shocked. Not as bad as Lacey Schwimmer but not camera ready. And Carrie Ann's Halloween wig screamed desperation - at least she acknowledged it was a wig and was uncomfortable.

Why did they bother with Len? yet it's fine to dump Tom without a peep?

by Anonymousreply 127September 15, 2020 7:34 AM

old tyra done had her nose done again and a buncha stuff....

she bleachin or is it makeup....she went white!

she gross.

by Anonymousreply 128September 15, 2020 7:40 AM

Yea i miss Tom too.....he was awesome host.

Tyra is just tacky.

by Anonymousreply 129September 15, 2020 7:40 AM

Why the constant noise/ clapping in the background.....creepy

by Anonymousreply 130September 15, 2020 7:55 AM

Bummer they gave Gleb that pigeon toed bimbo....we loooove gleb dammit

by Anonymousreply 131September 15, 2020 8:13 AM

the Catfish guy has to GO....

by Anonymousreply 132September 15, 2020 8:58 AM

Where is the petition to get Tom back??

by Anonymousreply 133September 15, 2020 10:07 AM

I only watched the first couple of seasons of “ANTM”, so Tyra Banks hasn’t been on my radar for many years, but has she always hyper-enunciated like she did on the “DWTS” premiere? Yikes!

I agree with a lot of the assessments above (especially Cheryl’s weight gain and Carrie Ann’s wig); I thought Nev was very good, Anne Heche better than I’d expected (I’ve always thought she was an excellent actress), and Nelly worse than I’d expected. I couldn’t tell Chrishell and the Bachelorette apart. The young Disney girl was very good. I‘d liked Monica on “Cheer”, but she didn’t exhibit much warmth. Carole Baskin was horrible, and there was a cringeworthy moment when Tyra asked her something and all she did was smile (couldn’t figure out if it was nerves, fear, exhaustion, or all of the above!)

by Anonymousreply 134September 15, 2020 12:11 PM

It's good to see some traditions like DWTS continue, even in the age of COVID-19.

by Anonymousreply 135September 15, 2020 12:14 PM

Compared to the other figure skaters who have appeared on the show, Johnny was underwhelming and quite disappointing. The choreography was boring ( not his fault) and he seemed clumsy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136September 15, 2020 12:42 PM

many of us there to see johnny and his wild carefree attitude....

and the hot jesse M...

by Anonymousreply 137September 15, 2020 2:32 PM

Jesse’s Cs are about to be Ds.

by Anonymousreply 138September 15, 2020 4:17 PM

[quote] Jesse’s Cs are about to be Ds.

?

by Anonymousreply 139September 15, 2020 4:20 PM

His tits, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 140September 15, 2020 4:22 PM

Metcalfe looks unsavory. Like a child predator. And his body ain't nothing but flab.

by Anonymousreply 141September 15, 2020 4:52 PM

I was disappointed that Derek and Carrie Ann didn’t really give Nelly good tips.

by Anonymousreply 142September 15, 2020 7:20 PM

Johnny Weir is a ringer. He DANCED on ice and anyone who joined thinking they had a chance of winning are fools.

by Anonymousreply 143September 15, 2020 8:08 PM

First, Johnny Weir was spectacularly unsuccessful in competitive figure skating. Second he was a men's single skater, not an ice dancer. It's true that all figure skaters take some dance training. But Johnny Weir was known more for his music and flamboyant costumes than he was for staying on his feet. He never won any major skating championships. One bronze medal in the World's competition is the best he ever achieved.

Kristi Yamaguchi won Dancing with The Stars back when Tom Bergeron was only middle age. The divine Meryl Davis, who won the show with Maks, IS an Olympic champion & a silver medal winner. And everything else you can win. Ice dancers not only spend their life training in dance class and ballet - they only perform with a partner and must do so in all the classical ballroom positions. So, Meryl was a ringer for sure. Maks insisted on a win. Still, their partnership was gorgeous to behold. Maks the stallion and Meryl, the homely goddess, transformed. The best chemistry, ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144September 15, 2020 10:06 PM

The Best Ever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145September 15, 2020 10:21 PM

[quote]Carole Baskin better dance to Eye of the Tiger.

She DID! Very prescient, r10!

by Anonymousreply 146September 15, 2020 10:23 PM

Or another Tango - all in hold. A ringer is one thing - perfection is another. Meryl Davis was perfection and Maks looks like he stepped out of a Disney animation. The dark prince. It amazes me that Maks married that graceless cow with her bow legs and lack of charm. Peta who changes one feature on her face a year. Can't buy a personality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147September 15, 2020 10:26 PM

Johnny will be eliminated because the DWTS demographic is disgusted with effeminate queens.

by Anonymousreply 148September 15, 2020 11:57 PM

No, Johnny might do great. He's got a lot of charm. DWTS audience has not really shown itself to be homophobic. But some effeminate queens at home ^ are always feeling persecuted in their pretty mesh pants. Johnny was given fair marks. He's a pursed lips guy who holds his ass high. Adam Rippon learned how to dance and had a great partner in Jenna. And he won. Against Amurica's faves - gymnasts and football players!! Don't be so dramatic R148. Weir is what middle America prefers actually. They like their gays to be queeny court jesters. A real gay man with a man's body and sexual energy is what freaks them the fuck out. Johnny Queer will go far on DWTS.

by Anonymousreply 149September 16, 2020 12:18 AM

Gleb talks about doing a trio dance with Chrishell......and Johnny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 16, 2020 4:28 AM

DONT THINK tyra will make it thru the season.

she is universally loathed.

by Anonymousreply 151September 16, 2020 6:35 AM

It's RACISM if you don't like Tyra! Straight up RACISM!

by Anonymousreply 152September 16, 2020 6:38 AM

Honey, u got eyes? she has the talent of a sand gnat....

by Anonymousreply 153September 16, 2020 6:53 AM

Hey man, all colors matter ...not just black. k?

by Anonymousreply 154September 16, 2020 7:25 AM

Tyra had talent. Just not transferable talents. She was a hell of a runway model, but age and weight gain along with the drag queen clothes and hair really don't flatter her now. Also the nose job she got a long time ago, really took away from her cute exotic look. Her nose is too small. She lost all that jush by the time she was thirty. Still there were the Victoria Secret years and the first black woman on Sports Illustrated cover. Remember when Tyra had regular segments on Oprah, wanting to mentor young girls? Tyra always had big plans and she's made a lot of them come true. I'll give her that. Top Model, her own talk show, those Disney Barbie movies, the girls camp. She's all business. Insanely ambitious. But I hate the way she presents herself and she's all wrong for DWTS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155September 16, 2020 7:32 AM

correct sir::::WRONG IN MANY WAYS

by Anonymousreply 156September 16, 2020 7:43 AM

[quote]First, Johnny Weir was spectacularly unsuccessful in competitive figure skating. Second he was a men's single skater, not an ice dancer.

Bitch, please, he spent eight hours a day with a choreographer for years. Most of those contestants haven't met a choreographer let alone can spell it. RINGER, once again.

by Anonymousreply 157September 16, 2020 9:56 AM

johnny will come in 2nd, and thro a fit

jesse is a darling, luv the fat teats

by Anonymousreply 158September 16, 2020 11:20 AM

Tyra was hired amid much dissent, the producers already pissed, first night ratings not great.

by Anonymousreply 159September 16, 2020 11:24 AM

I have heard of six of these people before. That might make it the closest to “star”-level season in a decade.

It’s not enough to get me to watch. I didn’t watch Tiger King. I’ve never really understood the phenomenon of being thrilled by murderers. Having learned about this woman, I am a little genuinely surprised that ABC would hire a suspected killer. But they do seem to be eager to hire any soulless trashbag of a person who will snag headlines, such as Sean Spicer, so my question is who watches this terrible show and why.

by Anonymousreply 160September 16, 2020 11:41 AM

R159

You’re a lying fucking troll, as are many of these Tyra haters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161September 16, 2020 11:45 AM

R159, it seems R161 brought receipts to contradict your assertion. Where did you get your data?

by Anonymousreply 162September 16, 2020 12:46 PM

You don't need talent to win DWTS! Whoever thought that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163September 16, 2020 12:56 PM

I thought Catfish dude had been cancelled for being a sex pest?

But I guess if they can put on someone who fed her husband to tigers, Catfish gets a pass.

by Anonymousreply 164September 16, 2020 2:42 PM

Nev was weird when Tyra told him to shoutout to his wife and family. Why did I get a feeling that he fucked his partner? He’s a whore.

by Anonymousreply 165September 16, 2020 2:45 PM

[quote] I thought Catfish dude had been cancelled for being a sex pest?

[quote] But I guess if they can put on someone who fed her husband to tigers, Catfish gets a pass.

R164, don't cherry pick the parts of a story that are convenient for you. You remain irrelevant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166September 16, 2020 3:19 PM

Im rootin fer jesse....he the best lookin and has a heart of gold.

GOD DAM TYRA CAN GO JUMP IN THA LAKE

by Anonymousreply 167September 16, 2020 4:48 PM

I knida wish they let the audience vote on who they want to GO HOME instead of stay......those numbers would be a lot more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 168September 16, 2020 4:51 PM

Won't you join me in wishing Happy Birthday to Gleb Savchenko - gorgeous hunk and only 37

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169September 17, 2020 1:22 AM

Gleb goes home next week. First voted off. And he doesn't look like that photo anymore, R169. He has a handsome face though.

by Anonymousreply 170September 17, 2020 1:38 AM

[quote] Won't you join me in wishing Happy Birthday to Gleb Savchenko - gorgeous hunk and only 37

Gleb

by Anonymousreply 171September 17, 2020 1:41 AM

And I... I mean he is so humble too!

“We have great energy, chemistry, and when you’re the hottest couple on the show…”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172September 17, 2020 1:44 AM

What is the name of the male white adjacent celeb dancer?

by Anonymousreply 173September 17, 2020 1:46 AM

R172, you did some nice editing on that quote of his...

Here's a little context.

“Derek [Hough] was right in that we have to turn out the heels and stay calm…[focus] on the technical parts of the dance,” Savchenko explained, before remarking tongue-in-cheek, “We have great energy, chemistry, and when you’re the hottest couple on the show…”

“You can’t say that!” chuckled the daytime soap alum. (Stause).

“She looks amazing,” Savchenko dryly corrected himself. “[italic] I [/italic] look ‘OK.’”

by Anonymousreply 174September 17, 2020 5:20 AM

Gleb doesn't require context. Shut up and dance. His self satisfaction is evident.

by Anonymousreply 175September 17, 2020 5:26 AM

Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 176September 17, 2020 5:56 AM

gleb is hottest one....hope he stays on show.....!!!!

by Anonymousreply 177September 17, 2020 6:11 AM

Can’t believe Jesse Metcalfe didn’t get in shape before starting the show. Talk about thick in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 178September 17, 2020 6:22 AM

he will, before our eyes he will become svelte.

tho i like his girth. yummy meat on that boy

by Anonymousreply 179September 17, 2020 6:36 AM

^^^ I agree. Jesse looks hot with a little extra weight on him.

by Anonymousreply 180September 17, 2020 7:59 AM

I think so also.....and he still damn handsome, cute personality too....not an affected bore like tyra beeee

by Anonymousreply 181September 17, 2020 8:15 AM

Glub, Glub.

by Anonymousreply 182September 17, 2020 1:30 PM

Want jesse sitting on my face, and Gleb fuckin my tight pussy

by Anonymousreply 183September 18, 2020 7:31 AM

You're on Datalounge r183.

Your pussy ain't tight.

by Anonymousreply 184September 18, 2020 7:38 AM

GET THAT BITCH TYRA OFF THE SHOW

by Anonymousreply 185September 18, 2020 1:22 PM

Don't hold this against Val. The Cheer chick was already not great. And I bet she is devastated. But the timing couldn't be worse for her. And Val is already fat!

Did you know that Val and Jenna are not allowed to live together during this season of DWTS, even though they are married? If one of them gets infected, it could affect two teams. Room service. So Jenna no longer looks like a skeleton and Val no longer looks like Val.

Other pro dancers who are married to civilians are allowed to go home at night to their family.

The Cheer lady thought she had this show in her skirt. But Dev and Jenna have a much better chance. That dude has talent and he and Jenna have great dancing chemistry. Val needs sex though, to burn off some carbs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186September 18, 2020 10:44 PM

val deserved a better partner.

by Anonymousreply 187September 19, 2020 8:57 AM

Still waiting for his 'Pulp Fiction' like comeback.

by Anonymousreply 188September 19, 2020 9:27 AM

whenever I read 'Cheer' lady I think eh, they left off an 's;' is Kirstie back? It can't be Shelley or Rhea...maybe it's that girl who played Kelly (Kelly, Kelly)

it's like when Gavin and Gwen got married; Katie Couric said she thought it was Gavin MacLeod aka Murray Slaughter.

by Anonymousreply 189September 19, 2020 6:57 PM

So do, R189. So do I.

by Anonymousreply 190September 19, 2020 6:59 PM

Pass on this year.

That fug mess Tyra is a huge fuckin turn off.

by Anonymousreply 191September 20, 2020 4:27 AM

New Derek photo shoot. His arms look good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192September 20, 2020 4:14 PM

Has more hair on one ankle than his whole chest.

by Anonymousreply 193September 20, 2020 5:27 PM

Loooooooooooove that boyo

mighty fine

by Anonymousreply 194September 21, 2020 7:11 AM

Is it on tonight?

by Anonymousreply 195September 21, 2020 11:50 PM

R195

It says it’s on tomorrow (Tuesday) night. I guess something else is going on tonight because it says it’s back to Monday next week? Confusing

by Anonymousreply 196September 21, 2020 11:55 PM

Oh there’s football tonight. That’s why

by Anonymousreply 197September 21, 2020 11:58 PM

Dancing With the Stars Judge Derek Hough Signs Deal with ABC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198September 22, 2020 8:13 PM

Derek needs to visit Anastasia of Beverly Hills. Those brows are getting very crunchy and grinchy looking. He's still has nice even-tone yellow skin though. Derek has unusual features and yellow skin - but it adds up to something very sexy.

by Anonymousreply 199September 22, 2020 10:03 PM

[quote] Those brows are getting very crunchy and grinchy looking

Haha! Ginch-like creature.

by Anonymousreply 200September 22, 2020 10:08 PM

How will the white pro male dancer with the yellow skin do tonight?

by Anonymousreply 201September 22, 2020 11:54 PM

[quote] Those brows are getting very crunchy and grinchy looking.

What are crunchy brows?

by Anonymousreply 202September 23, 2020 12:13 AM

Elf up next.

by Anonymousreply 203September 23, 2020 12:22 AM

Gleb

by Anonymousreply 204September 23, 2020 1:02 AM

Have any of the contestants had relationships with white males with yellow skin?

by Anonymousreply 205September 23, 2020 1:22 AM

Crunchy brows? Mmm....

by Anonymousreply 206September 23, 2020 1:31 AM

Who is the white adjacent guy?

by Anonymousreply 207September 23, 2020 1:50 AM

The show is all about Tyra. She is the star and everybody else is mere decoration. I stopped watching about ten minutes into it.

by Anonymousreply 208September 23, 2020 3:45 AM

Think pink!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209September 23, 2020 3:45 AM

She asks the celebs too many questions. Should be limited to one. They're pre-planned and weird questions - like asking Johnny Weir what "Johnny Gaga" meant to him (he had mentioned it as an obvious joke in the taped segment). What kind of stupid question is that? He misunderstood and started talking about what Lady Gaga means to him - she interrupted him and said, "But JOHNNY Gaga?" -- then he said, "Well, the same thing."

Other examples. She's depending too much on a script and not staying in the moment, like Tom Bergeron was so good at. Makes the show tackier (like it needed being tackier lol)

Also, Sharna's pushing a stupid fauxmance with that dolt Jesse Metcalfe and so the judges are raving about him and scoring him high - but his dancing is appalling. Worse than AJ or Nev or Johnny. Pisses me off, but this show has always managed to do that.

by Anonymousreply 210September 23, 2020 11:06 AM

Another surprise - the rapper Nelly looks "special". I don't remember seeing clunkier dancing. 6ft9 oldster Charles Oakley was even better than this dork. (the footballer is ok - Vernon somebody)

Gleb doesn't have a ringer - but I hope he's around a long time. I like his partner Chrishell and thought she did great tonight after screwing up in week 1)

by Anonymousreply 211September 23, 2020 11:09 AM

I agree with every word R210. Tyra also ruined the moment with AJ Mclean getting emotional about his wife. He said what he felt about her, got choked up and then Tyra asks "tell us what does she really mean to you."

Cringe. Miss Banks spent too many years exploiting underprivileged young women on Top Model with this kind of emotional probing. Stop reading your feelings off the teleprompter and learn to read the room.

Sharna is shameful. Jesse Metcalfe dances like a cow. She's got him smiling like he's cutting her grass. We all know you prefer the ladies Sharna.

It's nice to see Val and Cheryl lose a few lbs a week though.

by Anonymousreply 212September 23, 2020 11:39 AM

Y’all are taking it too seriously. I had a lot of laughs last night. Tyra is funny. This is supposed to be entertainment, and I was entertained. But I like how she clearly researches the contestants and helps us to get to know them. That’s a big part of the show.

I see people blaming her for the timing and rushing judges, but that happened in past seasons too. It’s the format of the show. They’re jamming too much into 2 hours after they got rid the second elimination episode.

by Anonymousreply 213September 23, 2020 12:31 PM

"This is supposed to be entertainment, and I was entertained."

Wow, doesn't take much, does it?

by Anonymousreply 214September 23, 2020 7:20 PM

Johnny Weir is very disappointing. Given an experienced partner he might be more comfortable, but this duo is doomed.

by Anonymousreply 215September 23, 2020 9:47 PM

Bad choreography, stupid outfits which make him look fat, and no fluidity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216September 23, 2020 9:49 PM

We all should’ve voted for Charles so Carole would go home.

by Anonymousreply 217September 24, 2020 12:44 AM

Tyra is changing the face of television.

by Anonymousreply 218September 24, 2020 1:22 AM

R217 - the judges get to choose which of the bottom two go home - it doesn't matter which one got more votes.

by Anonymousreply 219September 24, 2020 8:21 AM

o dear god. now tyra gets a monologue at start of show to showcase her lack of talent and old looks.

..................................GAG............................SHE LOOK LIKE ANCIENT TRANNY

BRANG BAK TOM

by Anonymousreply 220September 24, 2020 10:24 AM

Why all the fake clappping and audience sounds.

tone it down guys.

by Anonymousreply 221September 24, 2020 10:24 AM

R219

I meant vote for him so he wasn’t in the bottom 2. I don’t think the judges would save her over anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 222September 24, 2020 10:54 AM

voting for jesse no matter whut.....hot moobs: hubba hubba

by Anonymousreply 223September 24, 2020 11:02 AM

well how DO we get tom back? maybe if the ratings tank....

by Anonymousreply 224September 24, 2020 12:11 PM

I dont know, but i hope he is back next year for sure.....Banks is an embarassment.

by Anonymousreply 225September 24, 2020 3:02 PM

Ratings are up even with budget cuts and they don’t have to pay diva Tom. Tyra’s going nowhere. The loud haters are delusional.

by Anonymousreply 226September 24, 2020 3:38 PM

If Tom was black the same people wouldn’t be licking his ass. Just saying. They’d treat him like they do John Boyega and tell him to shut up.

by Anonymousreply 227September 24, 2020 3:45 PM

who is this boyega person? we all rooting for tom's immenint return. read the polls mary

by Anonymousreply 228September 24, 2020 3:51 PM

R228

Moron who can’t understand simple points. John Boyega is attacked for “biting the hands that feeds him” and speaking up. Tom did the same thing regarding this show and he’s worshipped. He constantly criticized the show and acted like he ruled the show. Why is it okay for Tom and not John Boyega? The color of their skin. Black people can’t speak up without being labeled ungrateful and “bad attitude” but white people who do the same most often don’t face the same backlash.

by Anonymousreply 229September 24, 2020 3:57 PM

Fuck off, R229, Asshole racist.

by Anonymousreply 230September 24, 2020 4:06 PM

Hot fukker jesse has my vote ev week !!!! him tasty all over

by Anonymousreply 231September 24, 2020 4:34 PM

Jesse is as graceful as a gazebo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232September 24, 2020 5:32 PM

i love his style, sweet guy.....improved alot....winner!!!! chicken dinner .....

by Anonymousreply 233September 24, 2020 5:40 PM

Will Jesse get back with Nadine?

by Anonymousreply 234September 24, 2020 6:36 PM

will he get back to sitting his nude hot thick ass on my face? and then shooting his big cumwads up into my mussy?

by Anonymousreply 235September 25, 2020 7:44 AM

Rumblings in the industry that the widespread dislike of Banks may not bode good for her.

She is replaceable u know.

by Anonymousreply 236September 25, 2020 7:47 AM

Perhaps Sigourney whts her name from Precious as the new hostess with the Mostess

by Anonymousreply 237September 25, 2020 7:48 AM

[quote]Ratings are up even with budget cuts and they don’t have to pay diva Tom. Tyra’s going nowhere. The loud haters are delusional.

Ratings are up because we are in the middle of a pandemic and there is nothing original to watch. Tyra has nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 238September 25, 2020 8:32 AM

Whadda I miss? om has never been describe anywhere near a diva and where did he 'bite the hand that feeds him" He has been nothing but gracious since he was fired.

by Anonymousreply 239September 25, 2020 8:34 AM

I’ve just watched the first episode and a little late to the party but I thought I would turn back to the show after I stop watching cuz no contestants interests me and I thought it was all rigged.

After an awkward start it started to get better between the judges, Tyra and fake audience? Some cringe moments but I guess it’s hard to manage.

I was all into it until I felt an inflated score for the bachelorette chick. This was what I hated about it before. Seems they like to prop them up more because they don’t get votes. She was no better than all those 6s/18 duos. I thought Johnny was better than 18 also. I would flip scored on them.

I feel like all the other scores were valid. I do wonder how they pick the dances. The tango and quickstep are really hard first dances compared to the cha cha and salsa. Only reason I would think Amanda, I mean chrishelle deserved higher than then Oakley. He was more pleasing to watch than her train wreck but they both were off the rhythm and lacked musicality.but cmon it’s the salsa. Nelly was a little better but I wanted to see some more hip swivel.

But I hope the bottom all have better second dances.

by Anonymousreply 240September 25, 2020 12:55 PM

One thing going for it - the show doesn't seem to have any contestant who is a good dancer.

by Anonymousreply 241September 25, 2020 1:08 PM

It got boring when the nobody stars were good dancers, It's more fun when they're just ok.

by Anonymousreply 242September 25, 2020 1:15 PM

Is Skai Jackson not good?

by Anonymousreply 243September 25, 2020 1:18 PM

This is my favorite cast in years. I don’t even know who I want to win. I like so many of them. Right now I’m most impressed with Jeannie because her dances have been so fun to me. She has been the most fun to watch. But I also love Skai, Johnny, Vernon, Nelly, Anne...

But one thing’s for sure...I don’t want the Bachelorette to win.

by Anonymousreply 244September 25, 2020 1:19 PM

Skai is okay, but she tenses up instead of relaxing and feeling the music.

by Anonymousreply 245September 25, 2020 1:28 PM

It's hard to unclench sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 246September 25, 2020 4:20 PM

[quote]This is my favorite cast in years.

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 247September 25, 2020 4:26 PM

This is the first time in years they actually had a few stars. The pandemic has a lot people out of work. On to second dances.

Why Gleb and Chrishelle have the hardest first 2 dances. The rhumba was better but she made one mistake. She over shared but I want Gleb to stay on longer.

Why does Nelly have to wear sneakers? They are dance shoes that look like sneakers but why not some black dress shoes? I like his music and want him to succeed but it’s ballroom dammit.

Jesse, Johnny, Vernon and Skai weren’t as good as first week while others improved.

Anne Heche is crazy. Cheer lady has no charisma.

I love Justina, Skai, & Nev

My second tier favorites are Johnny Weir, Jesse, and Jeannie (Jesse was overscored 2nd dance but underscored the first so I guess it evens out).

I like the sports guys’ personalities but they aren’t that good. Vernon was stiff as a board 2nd dance and Oakley has a height problem, if they had a 6’3” woman dancer he would shine.

Bachelorette chick is a ringer a trained dancer.

She needs to come in and sing.

by Anonymousreply 248September 25, 2020 10:44 PM

I didn’t know that the judges picked from the bottom 2. Interesting. I prefers Charles he just too tall but the tiger lady was a lot better, tbh

by Anonymousreply 249September 25, 2020 10:48 PM

The cast is just as underwhelming as in previous years. There are no stars here. They would have appeared on The Love Boat if the show were still on. That's how 3rd tier they are.

by Anonymousreply 250September 25, 2020 10:56 PM

Judges have final say in an attempt to avoid a repeat of the Bobby Bones travesty.

by Anonymousreply 251September 25, 2020 10:57 PM

Not true r250, they had Sean spicer on preciously.

I actually know who everyone was except the bachelorette and the cheerleader coach. Prior years lucky to have known 4 contestants.

by Anonymousreply 252September 25, 2020 10:59 PM

[quote] They would have appeared on The Love Boat if the show were still on. That's how 3rd tier they are.

Third deck.

by Anonymousreply 253September 25, 2020 10:59 PM

I meant Lady Gaga, needs to perform since Tyra keeps saying how much she is loving show.

by Anonymousreply 254September 25, 2020 11:01 PM

I meant Lady Gaga, needs to perform since Tyra keeps saying how much she is loving show.

by Anonymousreply 255September 25, 2020 11:01 PM

The contestants on DWTS Junior were much better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256September 25, 2020 11:10 PM

How is tiny johnny gonna hold up and lift his partner? He's gonna break!

by Anonymousreply 257September 25, 2020 11:12 PM

Zendaya appeared on this show and was partnered with Val. She was too good to be honest. A disney kid who was blossoming into a beauty with legs for days. When she was only 16. She was amazing. Didn't win of course. She's one of the biggest stars in the world now. Val also teamed with Normani and Rumer Willis to great acclaim. Some of the pros are for real and others like Emma just dance with the oldest, fatest, least talented and most conservative guy every year. She's an asshole. Her husband is short, gay and ugly. But he's got a good partner this season. Not that a chubby latina girl is likely to win this shit show.

Don't count out Jenna with Nev. Or that ballet dancer bachelorette (Kaitlyn Bristowe) with Artem, faking an injury so early in the season? Artem has the charisma of a used swiffer cloth on his own. Needs all the help he can get. Why the hell did Nikki Bella marry HIM??

Johnny Weir is not a good dancer and he's not going to get a lot better. He hasn't got the timing or coordination. Strange proportions to his body make him less fabulous that he imagines. Same reason he was such a shit figure skater. He just likes to design the costumes and pick out the music.

I can't stand Alan fat leg wide hips Bernstein - but his partner is going to improve in leaps and bounds. She's a contender for sure.

The sooner Gleb and that wrinkled old cheer captain who supports gay rapists are eliminated the better. They have a few weeks left.

Anne Heche will go sooner than she should - because she makes people fucking uncomfortable. What a weird old woman.

Peta is grotesque. She's fucking her partner, like she always does. It's not working with that tall beautiful football running back. Her pussy is off.

by Anonymousreply 258September 25, 2020 11:35 PM

R258, what gay rapist did Chrishell defend?

by Anonymousreply 259September 26, 2020 4:56 AM

I can't stand all this Tyra hate.

You don't know where the hell she came from!

You don't know what she's been through! She's NOT a victim and she TAKES RESPONSIBILITY!

SHE GROWS and SHE LEARRRNNNNS!

You don't know how hard she had to work.

To GET TO WHERE SHE IS!

YOU DON"T KNOW!!

by Anonymousreply 260September 26, 2020 5:02 AM

Tyra is from the Ghetto. She told us many times. But she can't say that word anymore because she also called many other young women ghetto and instructed them that they better talk fancy like white folk do and get the gap in their teefs filled in, if they want to be rich and successful like Tyra from Compton. Except for later when she MADE that girl GET a gap CUT into her teef, to make her more edgy. Or when she told a girl that traditional african fabrics were not professional, or another young lady testant that a black girl can't have a fro and be a model. Tyra is what you call problematic. She's really from Inglewood and attended private catholic girls school until she became an Elite model at 16.

YOU DON'T KNOW!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261September 26, 2020 5:13 AM

Get her fucking stuck up ass/face off my tv.....she degrades what was a once great show.....SHE NASTY

by Anonymousreply 262September 26, 2020 5:26 AM

R259 - I think the poster was saying that the lady from "Cheer" (Monica Aldama) was the one who supported gay rapists, not Chrishell.

by Anonymousreply 263September 26, 2020 11:59 AM

How Julianne Hough and Brooks Laich Found Their Way Back to Each Other After Split (Small pic of Derek at link)

Julianne Hough might be ready to tell Brooks Laich that he's "The One That I Want" once again.

The stars split in May after nearly three years of marriage, but now a source tells E! News that the pair are finding their way back to each other.

The Grease Live actress and former pro hockey player have been "working on their relationship for several months" after their decision to separate earlier this year.

The source said, "The pandemic and time isolating together and apart has forced both of them to do some serious soul searching. Julianne realized that she misses Brooks' steadfast companionship. Julianne knows she has a good man in Brooks, and willing partner in resolving things between them."

Apparently they've spent nearly every night together over the last several weeks and are "placing a greater importance on romantic time together."

The source added, "Julianne's friends and family have remained connected to Brooks and they have let Julianne know that Brooks has their support, and they would love to see the two of them continue working things out. They're both putting in the effort to be the couple they want to be and it seems they've almost fully reconciled."

Julianne Hough and Brooks Laich's Breakup Signs

Brooks has been spending some quality time with their husky Koda, while Julianne has been meditating "to help me feel reconnected, grounded, and present," as she wrote on Instagram.

The former America's Got Talent judge recently took a trip to Red Rock State Park in Arizona, where she "woke up feeling sad, anxious and on the verge of what felt like a panic attack…which is something I've never experienced before. The point of telling you this is to remind you, and myself, that we are all human."

Rumors of their breakup gained steam when they revealed in April that they were quarantining apart, with Julianne in California and Brooks in Idaho. "She wants him to be happy and he wants her to be happy. If this is what it looks like, so be it," a source told E! News at the time. They also took off their wedding rings.

The pair released their joint statement to People in May that officially ended things.

"We have lovingly and carefully taken the time we have needed to arrive at our decision to separate," they said. "We share an abundance of love and respect for one another and will continue to lead with our hearts from that place. We kindly request your compassion and respect for our privacy moving forward."

The relationship had a lot of potential, with Brooks admitting they "want to have the best f--king relationship ever." Brother Derek Hough was also on board, telling Us Weekly, "I love that man. He's an amazing, amazing guy." That's why an insider told E! News that "the closeness between Brooks and Julianne's friends and family" made the separation all the more difficult to endure.

Two months after the split, Brooks was ready to kiss and make up. "It doesn't seem like either one of them is ready to close the door for good," E! News learned.

Although Julianne thought she "had settled down into married life too soon," the break was just what the dancer needed to fully "appreciate what she and Brooks had together."

They boldly got together in July to celebrate Julianne's 32nd birthday with a pool party, though a source said at the time, "Their situation is complicated."

As for their first public outing, that came a month later in August. The How Men Think podcast host and Dancing with the Stars alum went for a breezy lunch date in Los Angeles—masks in tow. The couple was "giving it a chance," and it looks like it's working out for the best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264September 26, 2020 4:39 PM

r264, Julianne likes WAP. But wants to have a nuclear family with 2.5 kids. That's the f-ing issue. She also overshares.

r258, you are confusing Val with Gleb. Val has the charismaticly challenged cheer coach. She is dead inside.

Gleb, beautiful Gleb has Chrishelle former soap actress turned reality show real estate agent who is extremely liberal and just got divorced from the guy that is on This is Us.

by Anonymousreply 265September 26, 2020 11:30 PM

" She also overshares."

When you're a fame-ho and your dancing, singing, acting careers are all caput, what else you gonna do?

She's 32 and settled into married life to soon? And she's a Mormon? One of her sisters has ten kids!

Always was a weirdo. From a weirdo family. Wonder if Derek and Julianne vote red since dad's the chair of Utah's Republican Party?

by Anonymousreply 266September 26, 2020 11:36 PM

just looked up Chrishell and her mother gave birth to her at a shell station and the attendant there was named Chris, thus Chrishell. That is one heck of a story.

by Anonymousreply 267September 26, 2020 11:42 PM

Who do we think will be in the bottom 2 next week? Carole and Chrishell? Carole and Nelly? Carole and Monica? WHO? This season I really don’t know what’s gonna happen. Carole may not even be in the bottom 2.

by Anonymousreply 268September 26, 2020 11:43 PM

I will be angry if Carole stays on much longer. There are a few that could lay an egg worse than her but I'm only in this again because I don't want someone who can dance to win or learns to dance the best to win.

Is Sasha married? I think I heard that, he does seem like a pocket gay and I don't know how he is going to lift Justina. As short as he is wouldn't he have done better paired with Skai? I think she is the shortest and the height difference with Alan I think caused an issue last dance. Alan would have a better chance to lift Justina.

I love Justina Machado in everything. SFU, Queen of the South, don't really watch ODAT, saw one episode some time ago. Derek did good with Amber Riley but he is a normal sized man.

by Anonymousreply 269September 26, 2020 11:54 PM

someone who can't dance...

by Anonymousreply 270September 26, 2020 11:54 PM

Yes, R269. Sasha is married to the obnoxiously nice Emma. They probably are both really nice. But I'm not into it. Emma won the show with sexy ASS Rashad Jennings. A football player who liked dancing a bit too much, ha.

She's a Brit and Sasha is gay. Emma is a fan favorite. She had every fat old man partner you could get before she got lucky with Rashad. I'd like to get lucky with Rashad. Emma was just eliminated first, this week. Another old man partner who didn't have a hope of learning to dance. The judges made the right choice. That tiger lady murderer did dance much better. What's New Pussycat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271September 27, 2020 12:09 AM

Does ANYONE believe Sasha has ever put his dick in a vagina?

by Anonymousreply 272September 27, 2020 2:03 AM

Watching this, I'm tempted to say Gleb is just a teensy bit prettier than young Alain Delon, who I've always thought was the most beautiful man in the world.

He looks bored out of his mind with Chrishell though - she needs a chill pill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273September 27, 2020 2:29 AM

R272 easier for me to believe than Derek doing that. Is he really in a "relationship" with the former troupe dancer Hayley? Just like he was with Cheryl Cole in the UK?

by Anonymousreply 274September 27, 2020 2:32 AM

Gleb

by Anonymousreply 275September 27, 2020 2:34 AM

Derek's in a relationship with Gleb R275?

by Anonymousreply 276September 27, 2020 4:52 PM

Gleb has a gorgeous face. That bone structure, that nose. But better when he doesn't talk too much.

by Anonymousreply 277September 27, 2020 5:52 PM

Gleb has two kids and I'd believe he's gay before I'd believe Sasha is.

Who knows? Maybe they all are?

by Anonymousreply 278September 28, 2020 4:16 AM

Gleb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279September 28, 2020 9:51 PM

by Anonymousreply 280September 28, 2020 11:56 PM

The woman from Texas should be voted off after the tiger woman.

by Anonymousreply 281September 29, 2020 12:21 AM

Tyra gets whiter each week...

mus be Disney magic.

by Anonymousreply 282September 29, 2020 7:40 AM

And more Fugly, whats her secret? Beauty Matters!

by Anonymousreply 283September 29, 2020 10:44 AM

IM still rooting for Jesse.....he better ev week !!! and still georgous !!!!

by Anonymousreply 284September 29, 2020 12:22 PM

To the producers: This is the most liberal, expansive, inclusive interpretation of the word "star" I will ever see. Unless, at this point, the "stars" are really the professional dancers.

by Anonymousreply 285September 29, 2020 6:05 PM

Tyra addresses taking over for Tom and she's begging Maya Rudolph to spoof her on SNL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286September 30, 2020 1:22 AM

R285, the pro dancers have been the stars ever since about season 7 or 8.

by Anonymousreply 287September 30, 2020 1:23 AM

Cloris Leachman on the Bob Saget Roast," I'm an Oscar winner. Would someone please punch me in the face so I can see stars?"

by Anonymousreply 288September 30, 2020 2:13 AM

Legend has it Cloris said the same thing just before the show show started one night when the couples were all in the dark, lined up in order, ready to come down the stairs.

by Anonymousreply 289September 30, 2020 4:40 AM

tyra better this week, kept her ddam mouth shut a bit more....less we see/hear from that fug the better

by Anonymousreply 290September 30, 2020 9:51 AM

Jesse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291September 30, 2020 4:31 PM

Jesse, this year's clodhopper.

by Anonymousreply 292September 30, 2020 6:51 PM

Jesse looks like the town idiot. Not sexy.

by Anonymousreply 293September 30, 2020 11:37 PM

he's 18 years too old for a newsies look

by Anonymousreply 294October 2, 2020 5:57 AM

Jesse is my fave, he better ev week and hot as fuk....look at that boy!

by Anonymousreply 295October 3, 2020 11:55 AM

How will the white pro male dancer with the yellow skin do tonight

by Anonymousreply 296October 6, 2020 12:10 AM

Tyra looks YUGE!

by Anonymousreply 297October 6, 2020 1:10 AM

Tyra looks like Wesley Snipes. Oooh chile. She talks that way too. What a gift to fat ass Alan Bernstein to have the quiet, petite, elegant angel girl Skai. She makes him look human. Everyone must vote for them because she is by far the best and will remain that way. But she's tiny and black and refined. Americans don't like that. I LOVE her.

Cheryl and AJ gonna go a long way - because of his boy band fans. He can't dance though. Val looks so good with a PHAT ASS!!

What about Peta and the tall dark man she's fucking this year? His grandmother story of taking him in was one of the few truly moving things this shit show has ever done. He can fuck, but he's got no finesse as a dancer. Peta has one of the best generic nose jobs I've seen in awhile, but she keeps getting more and more cosmetic shit done to herself. She looks like no one. Just a nothing blonde who holds her legs too far apart when she dances. But her partner is so fine.

Sharna is gorgeous. Gleb is gorgeous. Team up Sharna and Gleb. I want to watch them fuck.

by Anonymousreply 298October 6, 2020 3:17 AM

I don’t like that we can’t vote on west coast. But I’m here not peeking but here we go.

Nelly sucks. Stiff even for a Paso, I saw no musicality- 6

Chrishell “overstate” Strauss - does well with ballroom, I worry next Latin dance -8

Cheer coach - So turned off from package. She is no star so let Val be star and keep mouth shut or you’ll never get votes. Worst samba I’ve seen in a while - 6

The judges said they put the proper steps Together but she was too slow, it lacked energy and any fun.

by Anonymousreply 299October 6, 2020 3:23 AM

8ssss for cheer coach 😮😦🤥😖

by Anonymousreply 300October 6, 2020 3:26 AM

What’s the name of the adjacent celeb dancer? A guy.

by Anonymousreply 301October 6, 2020 3:37 AM

Anne very theatrical. I liked it until she started moving not that great with the dancing -7

Nev - open shirt with hairy chest. Nice dancing-9

justina-!if this isn’t awesome being boriqua I’ll. Be disappointed. Nice and I have to give props to Sasha for doing the lift. I had no idea he would be able to do that- 9

How are Nev and justina ties with that shit samba?

by Anonymousreply 302October 6, 2020 3:51 AM

Overall, Jesse is still attractive and hot....but it occurs to me why major stardom eluded him. He has a petite nose, which never belongs with BDF. Doesn't really matter what his actual genitalia is like. Petite nose equals boyish, if not prepubescent.

by Anonymousreply 303October 6, 2020 5:50 AM

who made old tyra wear 3 motel 6 curtains and smear pig grease all over her hair??? gurl u need new stylist.....u a fat mess.

by Anonymousreply 304October 6, 2020 12:41 PM

vote Miss Nellie off, bad mojo

by Anonymousreply 305October 6, 2020 12:41 PM

I hope its not true that Tyra has a say on who is eliminated....tho i wouldnt doubt it.

Power hungry sow.

by Anonymousreply 306October 6, 2020 12:45 PM

R306

That isn’t a true at all. Why are you like this?

by Anonymousreply 307October 6, 2020 1:03 PM

Oh tyra, go peel me a grape..

by Anonymousreply 308October 6, 2020 1:04 PM

Anne Heche's partner looks like he no dig her much...

by Anonymousreply 309October 6, 2020 1:05 PM

R306 um no.

by Anonymousreply 310October 6, 2020 1:06 PM

Jesse so dam cute, he has my vote every week, bet he a hoot to get drunk with.

by Anonymousreply 311October 6, 2020 1:16 PM

I vote Chrishell every week so Gleb doesn’t leave

by Anonymousreply 312October 6, 2020 1:18 PM

Derrick the judge is coming into his own now, relaxed and jolly, i enjoy his critiques.....he was so gay 2nite. lol

by Anonymousreply 313October 6, 2020 1:24 PM

Show was so better with tom.....cant get into tyra's methy speedy personality, tom had so much wit and class.

this shift of ethnics ruling the roost, is getting ridic.

Variety says ratings are going down a bit each week.

by Anonymousreply 314October 6, 2020 1:58 PM

Tyra's eyes looked bruised , unusual makeup.

This year its not so good, the star dancers seem lacking.

by Anonymousreply 315October 6, 2020 2:41 PM

The slip was to be expected in the week they were moved to Tuesday because of football. Any scheduling conflict usually causes a dip in ratings.

Still, ratings are better than the past several seasons and they clearly have attracted new viewers, which was their goal. Tom and Erin were not attracting new viewers. I don’t think they’re coming back. I don’t think Tyra is going anywhere soon, but she will be replaced by someone new as well if they feel a new direction is needed to attract more viewers.

by Anonymousreply 316October 6, 2020 2:44 PM

wow val was in the bottom 2. his cheerleader thing partner tho is kinda....icky.

Tyra read it wrong off the cards...'error in the control room'....doubtful

by Anonymousreply 317October 6, 2020 2:49 PM

Should viola davis replace Tyra? she seems so very popular.....

by Anonymousreply 318October 6, 2020 2:50 PM

Viola is an A List actress.

by Anonymousreply 319October 6, 2020 2:52 PM

Maybe if Tyra would shut the fuck up for longer than five seconds than they wouldn’t have to rush eliminations.

by Anonymousreply 320October 6, 2020 3:00 PM

R320

Ever since they changed the format to 1 night only (they eliminated the second elimination episode lol) the show has felt rushed. This was happening before Tyra.

by Anonymousreply 321October 6, 2020 3:03 PM

The rushing happened with Tom too.

by Anonymousreply 322October 6, 2020 3:04 PM

R321

And that’s also why the West Coast is fucked over. This format sucks.

by Anonymousreply 323October 6, 2020 3:07 PM

On twitter it says she read the cards wrong....Val looked freaked out, wish he had a better partner, hate to see him go, or Gleb. (+)

by Anonymousreply 324October 6, 2020 3:11 PM

Just read in Variety, it now has dipped to a season low....with 2nites clumsy broadcast.

by Anonymousreply 325October 6, 2020 5:03 PM

Once the Tiger Woman was eliminated, people stopped watching. ABC didn't learn from Sean Spicer, Bristol Palin, and Bobby Bones that you keep a bad dancer on if it keeps ratings up.

by Anonymousreply 326October 6, 2020 5:41 PM

This season seems a bit off......Maybe Tyra is weilding too much power, isnt she a 'producer' ?

They could have hired someone with a bit more class.

Maybe that mean bitch from Precious.

by Anonymousreply 327October 6, 2020 5:46 PM

The ratings dropped to a season low, which is still higher than the previous few seasons. Stupid.

by Anonymousreply 328October 6, 2020 6:30 PM

I don't enjoy Tyra's trying to banter with ever contestant. She is irking me. She also looks fat.

They puffed up the cheer coach scores because they know know one votes for her. Even though Nelly is the worst dancer left, she should not get scores comparable with people that are way better than her. They over score Nelly, he should have gotten all 6s and she should have gotten all 7s, and then it's where it should be.

They over score the Bachelorette a tad. Should have been even with Nev, Skai and Justina, but they know no one votes for her.

Stop the over scoring and let the west coast vote. If just on one night have the opening of the show be the elimination. The bottom 2., then one goes on to dance that night. So west coast get to vote. They used to have them dance off to decide who the judges get to pick.

by Anonymousreply 329October 6, 2020 8:16 PM

They were up against a rescheduled football game. That is the real reason for the slip this week. Still better than past seasons.

The Tyra haters want this season to fail so bad, but in reality it’s not. It’s doing well.

by Anonymousreply 330October 6, 2020 9:47 PM

I've only watched the Tyra mistake video, and what a disaster! Tyra looks a godawful hot mess (makeup, hair, outfit) and the attempt at a SCD-style results show ending is rushed and features no goodbye to the departing couple.

by Anonymousreply 331October 7, 2020 5:31 AM

[quote]Still, ratings are better than the past several seasons and they clearly have attracted new viewers

By default. We are in October and every show should be back with new episodes and new series debuting. There is nothing new to watch.

by Anonymousreply 332October 7, 2020 9:10 AM

R332 oh sweetie. It’s 2020. You can watch anything at any given moment on your phones. No excuses.

by Anonymousreply 333October 7, 2020 3:53 PM

R333 Ratings only measure Neilsen households. Not laptops and Phones

by Anonymousreply 334October 7, 2020 11:44 PM

R333, but DWTS is a live event with a result. it should be doing huge numbers with no competition

Even if Tyra's season averages better than Tom's she isn't right for the job.

Plus, I bet a lot of viewers have returned for Derek.

by Anonymousreply 335October 8, 2020 2:33 AM

[quote] Plus, I bet a lot of viewers have returned for Derek.

Why would they return for a Ginch-like creature?

by Anonymousreply 336October 8, 2020 2:35 AM

R336, you're a mean one.

by Anonymousreply 337October 8, 2020 2:37 AM

[quote] oh sweetie. It’s 2020. You can watch anything at any given moment on your phones. No excuses.

NOT new episodes of returning NETWORK shows or premieres of new ones.

by Anonymousreply 338October 8, 2020 4:33 AM

Who the fuck watches ballroom dancing on their phones? Tyra is a hit! And Derek is a good judge. He doesn't look as yellow next to the dark blue set. Bruno went grey/white and Carrie Ann wears wigs because she doesn't need a hairdresser breathing on her. DWTS is putting on a safe socially distanced LIVE show with real entertainment. That in itself is what's most impressive. It almost appears like real TV. In three more weeks - nobody will miss Tom - who I thought was in his seventies? Dude was good at teasing the pros and making uncle remarks - but OLD.

Tyra IS the worst dressed woman of all time. But she always was. On ANTM she said - you know it's not me if I don't have a drag queen face full of makeup, my waist cinched in and as many wigs and weaves as we can get up there!! Halleloo.

Nev or Skai for the win.

by Anonymousreply 339October 8, 2020 7:03 AM

tyra wants that young black girl to win u can tell,,,,gosh i hope not,, others more deserving

by Anonymousreply 340October 8, 2020 8:44 PM

[quote] And Derek is a good judge. He doesn't look as yellow next to the dark blue set.

As yellow?

by Anonymousreply 341October 9, 2020 3:25 AM

His skin doesn't look as yellow. The dark blue background set seems to offset Hough's yellow skin.

by Anonymousreply 342October 9, 2020 4:53 AM

Tyra is a game-changer.

by Anonymousreply 343October 9, 2020 6:09 AM

[quote] The dark blue background set seems to offset Hough's yellow skin.

Wouldn’t a dark background make a bright color like more prominent given the contrast?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344October 9, 2020 6:13 AM

[quote],The dark blue background set seems to offset Hough's yellow skin.

Wouldn’t a dark background make a bright color like yellow more prominent given the contrast?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345October 9, 2020 6:16 AM

im only there for derek.....and jesse.....i mute when that skunt tyra talks.....she is sub human. she look sick

by Anonymousreply 346October 9, 2020 1:38 PM

R346 you’re disgusting. Stop using different accounts to spew the same bullshit and racism

by Anonymousreply 347October 9, 2020 1:42 PM

[quote] im only there for derek.....and jesse.....i mute when that skunt tyra talks.....she is sub human. she look sick

You’re there for Derek and Jesse and think Tyra is “sub human”, yet Jesse is not considered white by some and Derek is not literally white skinned.

by Anonymousreply 348October 9, 2020 2:05 PM

I would take Gleb over any of those men.

by Anonymousreply 349October 9, 2020 2:07 PM

jesse shows alot of tit in a b movie called THE OTHER END OF THE LINE.. georgous chest omg

agree, tyra is a gila monster

by Anonymousreply 350October 9, 2020 2:22 PM

[quote] I would take Gleb over any of those men.

Gleb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351October 9, 2020 2:41 PM

Yes gleb is the hottest piece of ass on the show......HOT man

by Anonymousreply 352October 9, 2020 2:51 PM

It’s always nice to be reminded that the Yellow Skin Troll is still alive and well.

by Anonymousreply 353October 9, 2020 3:28 PM

who is yellow??? tyra?

by Anonymousreply 354October 9, 2020 3:30 PM

no, R354, it's Derek; just as I always suspect when those 'yellow one' posts would appear

by Anonymousreply 355October 9, 2020 4:28 PM

Honey his cock is big, thick and white as my great grannys forehead...

by Anonymousreply 356October 9, 2020 10:01 PM

stop talking to yourself

by Anonymousreply 357October 10, 2020 12:54 AM

Why focus on race and skin color instead of focusing on the dancing, entertainment and competition? This discussion is so divisive and distant from what we should be focusing on.

by Anonymousreply 358October 10, 2020 3:01 AM

The weird dude obsessed with Jessie moobs is also the racist hating on Tyra. His posts are very recognizable from other threads. He gets obsessed with certain guys and goes on and on and on. There is a lot to critique about Tyra Banks - but her color or race have nothing to do with her job. Never mind how incredibly successful she has been already in many different entertainment formats. She's a fucking mogul. She was the wrong choice to host DWTS, but she is still improving.

Jessie is not gorgeous or a good dancer. And he won't be around for the second half of the season. Gleb is extremely handsome but who needs to see his name PRINTED as every other post? Someone's name alone is not a post. It's an obsession. These come from mentally disturbed posters who just should be blocked or ignored.

The Yellow Skin troll is fun to toy with. But it's been done now. He contributes in more substantial ways to Datalounge. Isolate his posts and be surprised!

by Anonymousreply 359October 10, 2020 3:57 AM

[quote] Gleb is extremely handsome but who needs to see his name PRINTED as every other post? Someone's name alone is not a post.

Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 360October 10, 2020 4:03 AM

I love watching Gleb - but Chrishell is the most pigeon-toed person I've ever seen. I think Monday's cha cha might be the end of her - but I'd rather see Nelly go. He may not be pigeon-toed but he dances like he's got severe arthritis - and he looks spaced out all the time, like he doesn't want to be there.

by Anonymousreply 361October 10, 2020 1:07 PM

Nelly ain’t going to be in the bottom 2. He’s the most well-known celeb there.

by Anonymousreply 362October 10, 2020 1:11 PM

Nelly's the most well known when the average age of the audience is over 60 ??

But ok, I'll take your point - maybe he's the best known of the "power voting" teen-twenties women.

So I'll put up with him. He's not really annoying other than being a terrible dancer. (and with her wonky feet, I'm not sure he's worse than Chrissy lordy)

by Anonymousreply 363October 10, 2020 1:15 PM

R363

Pretty sure most 60+ year old black people know who Nelly is. And many white people as well. His songs have been used several times on this show in previous seasons, also.

by Anonymousreply 364October 10, 2020 1:26 PM

He had many hits within a good decade. There was a period of time when his songs were played everywhere. He was super popular and has worked with many industry greats. He even crossed over to country a few times.

I’d say the people most likely to not know him are the super young Gen Z who weren’t around or too young when his songs were everywhere. But his hits still do get a lot of play today.

by Anonymousreply 365October 10, 2020 2:07 PM

YAY GLEB YAY JESSIE YAY GLEB YAY JESSIE

u haters go fuk ur mommies

by Anonymousreply 366October 11, 2020 1:24 AM

nELLIE WILL BE GONE IN A WEEK

by Anonymousreply 367October 11, 2020 1:25 AM

Nellie is SEXY as fuck. Can't dance much. But what a body and smile. Dark skin beauty. He always was a hot thing. But the ancient white racist, aka R366, has both a habit and a style. Of hating on black people by overpraising AWG. So strange. Cuz Jessie is a cute guy gone to seed. His little button eyes and nose and baggy crotch flabby tits didn't age well. Never heard of him before DWTS. Everyone knows Nelly. Sexy beast. Y'all need a Tip Drill R367?

You must miss your endless Jussie Smollett threads, huh? What a weird fixation.

by Anonymousreply 368October 11, 2020 1:45 AM

R368, some people don’t consider Jesse white, so R366 may not be racist.

by Anonymousreply 369October 11, 2020 2:14 AM

366???

by Anonymousreply 370October 11, 2020 3:44 AM

tyra dont let em kick jesse hot tits off the show......k???

by Anonymousreply 371October 11, 2020 8:28 AM

Allegedly Nelly was mad because the judges kept saying he was going to go home. Wtf. I believe it because all the other cast mates stood up for Nelly and said he really was enthusiastic about the show and even bought everyone gifts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372October 11, 2020 2:46 PM

Nelly comes across as a really nice guy, and he’s very cute and charismatic, but he dances like a drunk donkey.

by Anonymousreply 373October 11, 2020 3:13 PM

Would the judges be so unprofessional as to talk about who they thought would go home anywhere where the couples could hear them? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 374October 11, 2020 11:05 PM

One of these women is the one Derek claims is his "girlfriend" (Hayley Erbert) - hmmm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375October 12, 2020 3:27 AM

nelly will be gone asap i hope, his vibes is icky and he a fug

by Anonymousreply 376October 12, 2020 10:22 PM

Nelly's hot and I was kind of rooting for him, but he's wooden on the dance floor.

by Anonymousreply 377October 12, 2020 11:04 PM

Nelly is cute and likable but a horrible dancer. He is probably the most famous of all of them and has a loyal fanbase so that may keep him in for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 378October 12, 2020 11:06 PM

by Anonymousreply 379October 13, 2020 12:05 AM

He’s a judge on the panel like he has been every week, YST at R379.

But you already knew that.

by Anonymousreply 380October 13, 2020 12:14 AM

Why don’t Jesse and his partner show off his best assets, his boobs? He’s getter higher scores especially from Bruno. Bruno is infatuated with Jesse.

by Anonymousreply 381October 13, 2020 12:16 AM

Gleb.

With long hair.

by Anonymousreply 382October 13, 2020 12:19 AM

I love Gleb’s skin. It’s so creamy.

by Anonymousreply 383October 13, 2020 12:30 AM

Is "yellow skin" a reference to Tyra?

by Anonymousreply 384October 13, 2020 12:36 AM

Jesse looks debauched and decayed. He's gonna go home and beat his dog. His girl and his truck are long gone already. The dude is creepy as fuck. His reputation tells us that. And he can't dance with an ounce of intention. Gets some steps and moves right but has no connection with his partner or the music. He smiles but his eyes look very angry when he gets his critiques. He's like some ex cute barfly gone to seed. Drinking cheaper shit. I hope he goes home. Tonite.

by Anonymousreply 385October 13, 2020 12:38 AM

Has Derek danced yet?

by Anonymousreply 386October 13, 2020 1:12 AM

Has Anne/Celestia been sent home yet?

by Anonymousreply 387October 13, 2020 1:19 AM

Gleb.

Stays.

by Anonymousreply 388October 13, 2020 2:02 AM

I got bored and turned it off. Who was sent home?

by Anonymousreply 389October 13, 2020 2:09 AM

jesse.....alas!!!!

by Anonymousreply 390October 13, 2020 2:10 AM

^^^first!!!!

by Anonymousreply 391October 13, 2020 2:10 AM

[quote] Why don’t Jesse and his partner show off his best assets, his boobs? He’s getter higher scores especially from Bruno. Bruno is infatuated with Jesse.

I wrote this above. He should've shown the boobs. He'd still be one if he did that.

by Anonymousreply 392October 13, 2020 2:11 AM

no shit, he obviously wasnt letting bruno and derrick suk on his hot ass hole and mammys

by Anonymousreply 393October 13, 2020 2:12 AM

Now my only eye candy on the show is gone.

by Anonymousreply 394October 13, 2020 2:15 AM

Now my only eye candy on the show is gone.

by Anonymousreply 395October 13, 2020 2:15 AM

yep, not a damn hot soul on it....im out

vernon they kept???? 4 reals????? whts his fan base????......oh yea.

by Anonymousreply 396October 13, 2020 2:17 AM

Vernon was the superior dancer. And way hotter than Jesse. You have awful taste.

by Anonymousreply 397October 13, 2020 2:24 AM

Surprised to see Jesse go - though he was a really crap dancer. The worst I think.

So happy to see Gleb stay!! I don't care that he's a Putin lover, he's just so damned purdy. Yeah, Chrishell's crap too but they covered her legs up for the cha cha and her pigeon toes weren't too noticeable.

I've been bitching about Nelly since the get-go but enjoyed him tonight. He looked like a different person - happy to be there.

Johnny finally brought it. He must have the hots for Alan - kept talking about him being strong enough to lift him and Britt too, yet Alan doesn't look as beefy as Keo or Brandon to me. I'm watching for Johnny and it's nice to see his friendship with Britt - he gets along with gal pals so well.

by Anonymousreply 398October 13, 2020 2:31 AM

him a putin lover?

ok i dont like him no mo

by Anonymousreply 399October 13, 2020 2:34 AM

Britt is doing amazing as a new pro. Carrie Ann must have heard the backlash she received for being hard on Britt in past weeks, because she changed tune.

Daniella is doing great as well.

I like them both

by Anonymousreply 400October 13, 2020 2:37 AM

Several years ago, Gleb and his wife made some pro-Putin posts on their Facebook - I think it was while he was on Strictly. (he was on the Russian DWTS before that). His wife has done the Indian version. They've been around the block a few times - were based in Hong Kong for years.

by Anonymousreply 401October 13, 2020 2:38 AM

[quote] Johnny finally brought it. He must have the hots for Alan

Isn’t Alan of Russian descent? Johnny has a fetish for all things Russian.

by Anonymousreply 402October 13, 2020 2:55 AM

Who was the white adjacent guy?

by Anonymousreply 403October 13, 2020 2:55 AM

Tyra has arrived. She did great tonite. Her references were on point, she was funny at times, she's showing some warmth and understanding of the pro's personalities and she was all round best improved of the season.

by Anonymousreply 404October 13, 2020 3:04 AM

first time i liked tyra a bit, not too yappy 2nite...

WILL MISS U JESSE

by Anonymousreply 405October 13, 2020 4:41 AM

Brief video of shirtless Derek from tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406October 13, 2020 4:43 AM

Part 2 of shirtless Derek video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407October 13, 2020 4:45 AM

boys who get to sukey fukey him so lucky...he dreemy. . creamy. .

by Anonymousreply 408October 13, 2020 4:59 AM

Did derek dance tonite?

by Anonymousreply 409October 13, 2020 5:00 AM

[quote] boys who get to sukey fukey him so lucky...he dreemy. . creamy. .

“Dreemy”? Creamy?

by Anonymousreply 410October 13, 2020 5:02 AM

Fuk off turd face...

here we hAVE FUN !!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 411October 13, 2020 5:24 AM

[quote] Did derek dance tonite?

He did not dance tonight.

by Anonymousreply 412October 13, 2020 5:29 AM

[quote] he dreemy. . creamy

What does "creamy" mean in this context?

by Anonymousreply 413October 13, 2020 5:30 AM

I swear I think Derek is going to come out.

When he danced on the show he could 'hide' behind characters within the dance.

As a judge he's all 'hey, hey!"

by Anonymousreply 414October 13, 2020 5:49 AM

The moron on this thread that keeps going on about Jesse and Derek is not FUN. Ruins the thread and he's obviously mentally ill and obsessed with the least attractive people. Boring to scroll through.

Derek is not sexy or handsome. He has a nice body. Most dancers have nice bodies. The end.

The show has many other personalities on it that are more interesting to discuss. If you're mentally older than 12.

by Anonymousreply 415October 13, 2020 5:59 AM

Sexiness and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, R415.

I'm not a fan of Jesse's moobs and get the fascination with him. I don't think he's a great actor and he has a habit of quitting shows that other actors would kill to be on. That's his choice.

But Derek? He's a cool guy. Sure, he can look like the grinch, but he was picked on as a kid for wanting to dance. He stayed true to his passion and is now in his prime.

He's a good guy.

by Anonymousreply 416October 13, 2020 6:03 AM

Did he take his shoes off r412?

by Anonymousreply 417October 13, 2020 6:59 AM

Tyra looked like a gold foil wrapped ham in the first outfit

by Anonymousreply 418October 13, 2020 7:43 AM

Nelly is gaining fans by being so incredibly sweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419October 13, 2020 4:56 PM

R418

I thought it looked good. And Tyra fit the 80s theme really well. You’re just being a straight up hater.

by Anonymousreply 420October 13, 2020 4:59 PM

Why would a straight guy (Derek) need to come out? Just because he dances doesn't make him gay. See Maksim, Val, Gleb, etc.

by Anonymousreply 421October 15, 2020 12:49 AM

This year's crew is the least talented group of dancers since year 1. They have little rhythm and can't execute basic choreography with any style or flow. Johnny Weir looks fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422October 15, 2020 3:44 AM

I watched this season for the first time this week, mainly because I was curious about Anne Heche and Carol Baskin. Whoops, they are gone! I've never been a big fan of DWTS, so didn't realize the new season had been on so long.

My main takeaway is I now have a huge crush on Nelly!!!! He's so cute, and sweet, and charming--and that body!! I will keep tuning in now.

I thought Johnny was really good, but Bachelorette girl was the best.

by Anonymousreply 423October 17, 2020 2:14 PM

by Anonymousreply 424October 19, 2020 11:02 PM

Stop using this thread. Use the official one instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425October 19, 2020 11:47 PM

Use any thread that pleases you. WE all KNOW who R425 IS!!

by Anonymousreply 426October 19, 2020 11:48 PM

Who is R425?

by Anonymousreply 427October 19, 2020 11:52 PM

How did the white pro male dancer with the yellow skin do tonight?

by Anonymousreply 428October 20, 2020 3:00 AM

Derek wore dark blue and danced rings of yellow fire around his fiance. He still has the quickness, his unusual features and unique coloring. He got a standing ovation from an audience of 3 people!! His skin was aglow. That dude is in great shape still. He's looking a bit old now - a bit more like the color of nicotine stains. He did GREAT!!

by Anonymousreply 429October 20, 2020 3:33 AM

Derek and Mark Ballas were two of the all time great male dancers on DWTS. Both innovative and talented choreographers as well as fabulous 🤼 dancers.

by Anonymousreply 430October 20, 2020 3:51 AM

[quote] his unusual features and unique coloring

What are his "unusual features" and "unique coloring"?

As others have noted, he does look somewhat like the Grinch, but he is otherwise unremarkable.

by Anonymousreply 431October 20, 2020 4:01 AM

Here's our yellow boy Derek with, as Tyra put it, "his woman", dancing something - tango, paso doble, something like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432October 20, 2020 4:35 AM

Seductive look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433October 20, 2020 4:46 AM

Oh, Derek looks as smooth and yellow as Larry Birkhead in that photo R433. Not even young Brad Pitt was such a fine example of a white man with yellow skin. There are no pink or blue undertones to his skin. He is the color of smooth jaundice. It's so unusual, so beautiful. A bit sinister and bilious. But he must wear only black or white of blue. This is not your usual man. I have some fresh ideas for my next photoshoot with him!

by Anonymousreply 434October 20, 2020 4:52 AM

[quote] A bit sinister

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435October 20, 2020 4:59 AM

Haha! Ginch-like creature.

by Anonymousreply 436October 20, 2020 5:00 AM

Who’s Larry Birkhead?

by Anonymousreply 437October 20, 2020 5:12 AM

Nev's dance looked like it was choreographed by Sparky Polastri.

by Anonymousreply 438October 20, 2020 8:03 PM

Nev’s song choice was great.

by Anonymousreply 439October 20, 2020 8:04 PM

Gleb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440October 20, 2020 9:29 PM

Gleb looks douchier by the day. Something is not righteous about that guy. Putin and Trump supporter, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 441October 20, 2020 9:33 PM

Derek: "I love fringe" He'll be out by the semi finals.

by Anonymousreply 442October 21, 2020 12:37 PM

Well fuck me. I never knew it's Anne "Hay"ch.

by Anonymousreply 443October 21, 2020 12:59 PM

Who cares if Gleb is "righteous" ...........

🕺 I'll take the hot bad boy.

by Anonymousreply 444October 24, 2020 4:51 AM

by Anonymousreply 445October 27, 2020 12:25 AM

The white pro male dancer with the yellow skin joke has never been funny.

by Anonymousreply 446October 27, 2020 1:06 AM

I must admit that Derek looks great in black and gold. His makeup tonight reduces the usual Grinchiness of his face.

by Anonymousreply 447October 27, 2020 1:57 AM

Fuck, Chrishell needs to go. That dance was way overscored. But the judges probably would’ve saved her anyway if she was bottom 2 but she deserved to go. What are the judges thinking? They keep overscoring her when she should’ve been eliminated already.

by Anonymousreply 448October 27, 2020 2:39 AM

Gleb

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449October 27, 2020 3:14 AM

Dead dumb thread now. Too bad. Some good performances and things to comment on tonight, But it's just the same two trolls going on about yellow skin and Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 450October 27, 2020 6:24 AM

Nev pings so hard. I'm surprised he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 451October 27, 2020 6:03 PM

R451

Agreed, but I suspect he’s at least bi and closeted.

by Anonymousreply 452October 27, 2020 6:17 PM

Only one way to find out, R452...

by Anonymousreply 453October 27, 2020 6:44 PM

This is a really interesting season. I don’t know who will win. But I think the top 5 will be Nev, Skai, Kaitlyn, AJ, and Johnny or Justina. I think Johnny will be cut tho (sadly), and might even be cut before top 5/6. Maybe Nelly will sneak into the top 5, possibly Justina. IDK.

Even though Nev is the best dancer, does he really have the fans to win? I just don’t see him having the fans of AJ, Skai, and Kaitlyn. The judges are likely to take him to top 3 if he’s in the bottom, but who knows. He might be like a shock James Van Der Beek cut.

Also, I don’t think Kaitlyn has as big of a fanbase as Hannah Brown so she might be cut earlier than expected too and the judges seem to be not so impressed by her especially Carrie Ann lol. But also she might win if she does make final 3. Bachelor Nation propelled Hannah to the top. Kaitlyn’s main concern will be not making it to bottom 2 before top 3 because the judges aren’t very enthusiastic about her.

Skai needs to be consistent from now on. Same with Johnny. If one of them are in the bottom 2, there is a chance of them getting cut from here on out. But Skai has the fan base to keep her out of the bottom.

Justina is good but for some reason I have her pegged as a shock boot. Does she have the fans to surpass Kaitlyn, AJ, Skai? I don’t think so. Judges might save her if she’s in the bottom with Kaitlyn, Skai, or Johnny. But Skai and Kaitlyn seem to have the fans to stay out of the bottom. I don’t think Justina is winning.

I really don’t know with Nelly. He has a big fanbase but judges will cut him if he’s in the bottom pretty soon.

Those are my thoughts. I might be wrong oh well lol

by Anonymousreply 454October 28, 2020 12:04 AM

Whoops, or is it top 4 when the judges no longer have the save? I forgot lol

by Anonymousreply 455October 28, 2020 12:07 AM

It makes no sense—zero—when Tyra announces the last safe couple “in no particular order.”. WTF? You don’t really have an order when there is single team left to announce.

by Anonymousreply 456October 28, 2020 12:38 AM

Nev is not *that* good and as I said in a previous post, his dance teacher was Jacques D'Amboise. Obviously no one here understands the significance of that. Dev is the ringer of all ringers. They had to point out once again how his father and him loved going to the NYC ballet. Yeah, because Dev spent years studying ballet with one of the greatest dancers in U.S. history. And though he is quick and precise - he is far from being great.

No one will be great this year. You can see the level of potential by now. But some are good and proficient with choreography.

Cheryl's Hitchcock number was incredible - the music and choreography were spellbinding and she was gorgeous as always - better yet if she had a better partner. Imagine her with Gilles Marini doing that Tango....

Brandon and Jeannie Mai are really growing on me. She's not young, but she's so young. The best personality on the show and Brandon's looking cute as hell too. Jeannie has probably the best potential to put out a heartstopping performance - because she has the physical fitness and the emotion. Don't count them out,

If Nelly continues to get lucky in the dance draw, there's no doubt he will make the finals. He's sexy and golden. What a beautiful sweet man. And he can move everything in perfect syncopation. He's got a lot of weaknesses but he's strong and naturally gifted enough to improve quickly. I think he should quickstep soon - show them he can master the frame AND the footwork. He can, in that dance. His partner is cool too - not so fake yet. They all become so fake over the seasons.

Val is an ASSHOLE and the public can tell. Without a good partner - he has to go, though he is the most talented male pro dancer on the show now. And....they're gone. Even with high scores.

Johnny just isn't good enough. Great foodwork, terrible body positions for ballroom dancing. He was very good last night. But you can see the work. He's got a fantastic partner - she won't last long on DWTS though. Too real and serious. He's really lucky to have her.

I really like Justina, but she may have reached the limits of what she can do. So she will continue to do well. She's not the best and Sasha is near the worst male pro - but I still think they have the best chance of winning this season.

The bachelorette is also a ringer. Her mother was a ballet dancer with the Royal Winnipeg Ballet. More prestigious than it sounds. But Bristowe is forgettable and not as dumb and popular as Hannah. Nobody can win with Artem anyway.

Anyone but Nev. What a liar. I like Jenna though. She's fake too and is married to Val, but she's a very good dancer and choreographer. Lucky for Nev.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457October 28, 2020 12:44 AM

Was it just me or were the male judges way more excited about and into Artem than Kaitlyn?

by Anonymousreply 458October 28, 2020 1:52 AM

Can you blame them? And is Alan gay?

by Anonymousreply 459October 28, 2020 11:56 AM

Nev seems psycho.

by Anonymousreply 460October 28, 2020 2:36 PM

by Anonymousreply 461November 2, 2020 10:50 PM

Single elimination tonight?

by Anonymousreply 462November 2, 2020 11:59 PM

Chrishell and Gleb on now. Justin Hartley's soon-to-be ex wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463November 3, 2020 12:41 AM

Johnny lusts for Shawn Mendes. Johnny did his best tonight in my opinion. Not great but good.

by Anonymousreply 464November 3, 2020 1:05 AM

Gleb could never. So You Think You Can Dance has always been the show with better dancers. So much so that about 40 percent of the pros on DWTS started out as contestants on SYTYCD. I know this is not a Viennese Waltz, but it is amazingly sexy and reminds me Gleb's clumsy Love On The Brain.

Yes, it's that Twitch, from the Ellen show. (His wife is Derek's favorite dancing partner. The great Allison Holker.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465November 3, 2020 2:31 AM

I love Derek as a judge better than Len. Can we keep Derek and retire Len?

by Anonymousreply 466November 3, 2020 2:46 AM

I hate Len in general. He’s old and boring. The show should have dropped him YEARS ago if they wanna attract young viewers, and I’ve been saying that for years. Bruno and CarrieAnne do fine with younger people because they feel younger and know how to relate, it was Tom and Len that made the show feel too old.

Derek adds much needed Millenial vibes to the panel.

I won’t watch without Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 467November 3, 2020 2:56 AM

Len won't be back. Caronvirus continues all through 2021. That's not news.

Skai looks like a very tiny Diana Ross. Alan does lift her up and throw her around too much, but he's one of the girls for sure. He is my least favorite pro dancer, of all time. What a fat ass idiot.

That said, Skai is like Bambi - very unsteady on her slender legs. So Alan thinks that throwing her around distracts from the fact that he can't teach her the dance? They were over marked. Bad night on the dance floor.

by Anonymousreply 468November 3, 2020 3:05 AM

Am I the only one who finds Nelly even sexier now that he’s older? He’s aged well.

by Anonymousreply 469November 3, 2020 3:12 AM

Hell no you're not R469. His gentlemanly qualities mixed with that hot thick body and too perfect smile make him seem like some kind of angel. But I remember him when. Nelly was never too rough but he was nasty enough and horny as fuck. Janet J wished him a happy B Day today on Twitter. Nelly is about 10 years older than I am and I would marry him tomorrow. He's so damn SEXY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470November 3, 2020 3:43 AM

I am in love with Alan. And the way he shook his ass multiple times in the show, and was like a girlfriend to Skai and her friends. Pretty sure he’s gay.

I want him to grind on me. I’d fuck him so good. Ugh

by Anonymousreply 471November 3, 2020 11:52 AM

Nev gives me closet vibes. His workout routine, dipping himself in ice baths. His wife isn't even hot.

by Anonymousreply 472November 3, 2020 12:06 PM

How does doing ice baths make someone gay? Do some of you think before you speak?

by Anonymousreply 473November 3, 2020 12:24 PM

Gleb

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474November 3, 2020 2:03 PM

You're Welcome .....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475November 3, 2020 9:28 PM

Linky stinky, R475.

by Anonymousreply 476November 3, 2020 9:35 PM

Alan’s filling out nicely. Getting beautifully thick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477November 4, 2020 1:09 AM

R475 dead link.

by Anonymousreply 478November 4, 2020 1:18 AM

Alan is fat and flabby with lady hips and a big goofy face. He's hated on the show, so insincere. He dances like he's still in a teen ballroom competition. Gross.

Gleb really isn't even talented enough to be a pro on DWTS. But at least he and his pigeon toed partner are gone. GLEB is there for his handsome face. He's never come close to winning or having a personality.

Artem is a fantastic dancer, with a not bad partner. If only he could break through as a personality. Seems like Johnny and Britt, Cheryl and A.J. and Nev and Jenna are in front. But don't count out Nelly or Justina yet. Nobody is a clear frontrunner, because none of them are getting any better - except Johnny and A.J.

Britt's back extension, posture and sweep in that Viennese Waltz was as beautiful as any female pro has ever displayed on the show. I still think Johnny is a bit forward in his postures and heavy on his feet - but they're the only couple who create a real mood when they dance. I'm rooting for them at this point.

by Anonymousreply 479November 4, 2020 1:25 AM

R479 he made finale night last season...

by Anonymousreply 480November 4, 2020 1:31 AM

And by he I mean Gleb. He made Final 3 or 4.

by Anonymousreply 481November 4, 2020 1:31 AM

Gleb will never ever win this show. He's not good enough to win a local ballroom competition. He can choreograph ok, (lackluster there too) but his dancing is slow and imprecise, lacking in line and speed and finesse. He's not as good as some of the better "amatuer" contestants on the show.

Some of use know better and the people at home notice year after year that such a good looking guy is unable to create ANY excitement with ANY partner. He's just not very good. He must have been acceptable, like Alan or Sasha at one point. But he's not keeping himself in shape and he's never been creative. I don't like him. Trump and PUTIN puppet. Fire his losing ASS. His instagram looks like gay Russian tranny rebellion. Gleb is VERY dumb or he would have conquered America by now. Because his face is one in a million. But that's all he's got and it registers zero emotion. He's a moron. And a very bad dancer.

by Anonymousreply 482November 4, 2020 1:50 AM

One could formulate it positively and say that Gleb has done very well for himself on the basis of that face alone. He's living the new rich Russian dream in LA, is on a network TV show, and until Covid, was always on the DWTS tour. That he's been so mediocre is on DWTS is probably just as much down to the producers of the show as to him--they could give him a partner with winning potential, good choreography, and a winning edit.

He is admittedly not a great dancer and when he tries to be a hip American he comes across as the dull Russian boy from the projects that he is. However, he did very well on his only season of Strictly Come Dancing and could've had a fine career there. But he either wanted the American dream or his family couldn't get visas for the UK.

by Anonymousreply 483November 4, 2020 5:33 AM

Go Home Gleb. But I think you put it very well R483. At least you're not so blind to argue that he is a good dancer. He's not. At all. And they're supposed to do their own choreography for their partners. They don't give Val a good edit, because he's an ASS - but he's won a few times. Because of superior talent and hard work and personality. He sometimes likes his partner, like Normani and Rumer. Some gymnast.

Artem married his partner (Nikki Bella) and she's a much hotter chick than we would imagine him being with, based on his shy presentation. They have a new baby. Artem is not an ASS. Gleb is an ASS. He doesn't have much of an ASS though. Come on. A haircut and a great face can be found on any soap opera or in a catalogue. Gleb is far above average - but he's not sexy at all. Go back to Strictly Come Dancing Gleb. I'm sure they don't want him. America sees through him - he barely registers - week after week, year after year.

by Anonymousreply 484November 4, 2020 6:24 AM

A winning edit??? Ummmm we vote.

by Anonymousreply 485November 4, 2020 4:15 PM

He yelled and got angry at Chrishell, and she’s like the sweetest person.

(Of course the show didn’t air it, remember when they used to air the pros getting angry especially Maks lol)

by Anonymousreply 486November 5, 2020 1:48 AM

R486 he is human. It happens.

by Anonymousreply 487November 5, 2020 8:56 AM

Gleb named his daughter Zlata

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488November 7, 2020 2:27 AM

Damn, the Gleb hater here is out of control. I’ve never read such vitriol directed at a reality show performer in my life — in post after post. It’s really pathetic.

And to say the guy is pigeon-toed and has no ass? LOL Hater sounds like a little bitch who could never get the hot guy to look at him.

I don’t know dancing that well to know he’s just average in this arena. His dancing looks fine to me, but I’m admittedly hot for him. The guy is just beautiful. I could look at him all day.

Hater boy is too much, though.

by Anonymousreply 489November 7, 2020 5:29 AM

You're Welcome.

( apologies for the stinky linky dead link at r275 )

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490November 7, 2020 5:56 PM

One More ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491November 7, 2020 5:58 PM

Gleb Savchenko’s wife accuses ‘DWTS’ pro of having ‘multiple affairs’ ...oh my.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492November 7, 2020 9:57 PM

R492 we all already knew he cheats on her left and right. All he thinks about is sex.

by Anonymousreply 493November 7, 2020 10:00 PM

And it doesn’t hurt that he’s beautiful. I’m sure sex is easily accessible to someone like him.

by Anonymousreply 494November 7, 2020 10:01 PM

Sex is accessible to many of us. Gleb should try rehearsing sometime. Dude is not a great ballroom dancer and a pretty bad teacher. If he wants to fuck - do porn. That weirdo fanatic ^ on this thread will leave the library and pay for the internet at home if only Gleb would show his small pretty peen.

by Anonymousreply 495November 7, 2020 10:05 PM

R495 you sound psycho. Just like you do on the Fleetwood Mac threads and any thread you comment on.

by Anonymousreply 496November 7, 2020 10:07 PM

Oh, good, I'm going to be Jesse's dance partner.

by Anonymousreply 497November 7, 2020 10:07 PM

Wow R496! Fleetwood Mac were popular before I was born. But I've heard their music. They only sing the same shit over and over for the last 40 years. You are very old huh? And still so sadly obsessed with GLEB? I think everyone knows your posting style. We know who you are. Good luck to you gramps. Have a safe night.

by Anonymousreply 498November 7, 2020 10:15 PM

I want YOU R496. You've posted my name over 150 times on this thread. Get the internet and I will be in touch. ❤️ GLEB 🔌

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499November 7, 2020 10:35 PM

Wonky eye?

by Anonymousreply 500November 8, 2020 12:47 AM

WTF is a "Gleb"? Worst name ever.

by Anonymousreply 501November 8, 2020 1:41 AM

WTF is a "Gleb"? Worst name ever.

by Anonymousreply 502November 8, 2020 1:41 AM

Has Val ever done the man on man sex?

by Anonymousreply 503November 8, 2020 4:54 AM

Incest is the best sex.

by Anonymousreply 504November 8, 2020 2:40 PM

by Anonymousreply 505November 9, 2020 11:31 PM

WTF is Derek wearing tonight with that orange suit and eyeliner?

by Anonymousreply 506November 10, 2020 12:07 AM

For a supermodel, Tyra has awful clothing.

by Anonymousreply 507November 10, 2020 12:35 AM

That isn’t her clothing. That is what they dress her in.

by Anonymousreply 508November 10, 2020 12:36 AM

I didn't say it wasn't, R508. She should know better.

by Anonymousreply 509November 10, 2020 12:47 AM

That Amy Winehouse thing Johnny Weir did was just bizarre. He looked like a 50s Italian housewife who turns tricks for the neighborhood men.

by Anonymousreply 510November 10, 2020 12:51 AM

And?

by Anonymousreply 511November 10, 2020 1:25 AM

Does the black eyeliner make the yellow skin on that dancer look whiter and brighter?

by Anonymousreply 512November 12, 2020 4:58 AM

Johnny Weir acts autistic. Just a weird gay.

Derek Hugh is a good judge and a likable guy. I do think the judging is weaker because Len Goodman isn’t there.

Tyra banks needs to go on a diet.

Nelly looks great and I think he’s hot, but I also believe he’s been overscored all season. He pouts at even the slightest criticism and the judges reward him for it.

The main problem with this season is that too many dancers are just “good.” No one is incredible, no one’s improved dramatically. Now the judges are giving out 10s — I guess because we’re near the end of the season — although no dance has been that good.

So who should win? Honestly, I don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 513November 12, 2020 5:39 AM

Brief shirtless video that Derek Hough posted on Instagram today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514November 16, 2020 11:16 PM

How do you think the white pro male dancer with the yellow skin will do tonight?

by Anonymousreply 515November 17, 2020 12:03 AM

The show is better without Len. Sorry, but it’s time to drop him.

by Anonymousreply 516November 17, 2020 12:19 AM

Nelly looks so damn sexy tonight

by Anonymousreply 517November 17, 2020 12:35 AM

The finale couples are not spectacular, but at least there is not a ringer.

by Anonymousreply 518November 17, 2020 2:19 AM

R518

Are you serious? Nev & Kaitlyn are obvious ringers.

by Anonymousreply 519November 17, 2020 3:41 AM

The scores this week were a joke

by Anonymousreply 520November 17, 2020 4:43 AM

R519 do you mean like Candace Cameron Bure was when she was on the show.

by Anonymousreply 521November 17, 2020 5:29 AM

Out of 12 judged dances tonight, the WORST score was 9-9-8. There were so many 10s it was absurd.

I agree that Nelly looked hot as fuck tonight, and his dancing has improved tremendously. He belongs in the finals. Johnny Weir was his sadsack self-pitying self when he lost.

And this Nev guy? He’s straight??? Seriously???

by Anonymousreply 522November 17, 2020 6:22 AM

Many men who were born and raised in upper middle class Manhattan are like Nev. but I don’t expect you transplants to know what REAL NYers are like.

by Anonymousreply 523November 17, 2020 2:37 PM

R522 Nev is not gay. He's Jewish

by Anonymousreply 524November 17, 2020 3:04 PM

Johnny Weir is fat and the costume designer must have decided early on that he would be made to look ridiculous. And he was a shockingly BAD dancer.

Goodbye, Johnny. Don't let the door hit you in your fat ass on the way out.

by Anonymousreply 525November 17, 2020 3:56 PM

Don't blame the designer. Johnny's clothing style over the past few years has a feminine flair that Johnny seems to prefer.

But he definitely has put on the pounds.

by Anonymousreply 526November 18, 2020 3:21 AM

Don't blame the designer. Johnny's clothing style over the past few years has a feminine flair that Johnny seems to prefer.

But he definitely has put on the pounds.

by Anonymousreply 527November 18, 2020 3:21 AM

I thought Johnny was great

by Anonymousreply 528November 18, 2020 8:42 AM

Didn't the show used to be reduced to an hour as the cast dwindled? Is it because of Cvoid that they kept it at 2 since they had no other programming?

by Anonymousreply 529November 18, 2020 12:09 PM

The audience deserves two hours of me.....in fact I'm sure they demanded it.

by Anonymousreply 530November 18, 2020 2:03 PM

R529 the Monday show has always been two hours. They used to have a 1-hour Tuesday results show which was scrapped. As the cast dwindles, they make the remaining contestants do two dances and also usually have an act by the pro dancers and a singing act by a guest

by Anonymousreply 531November 18, 2020 8:07 PM

Did Derek dance on Monday? I recall Tyra saying he would be, but I never saw him dance.

by Anonymousreply 532November 18, 2020 9:51 PM

The finale will be so boring they are having a judge dance.

by Anonymousreply 533November 20, 2020 9:33 PM

How do you think the white pro male dancer with the yellow skin will do tonight?

by Anonymousreply 534November 23, 2020 11:51 PM

R525 His tiny little feet in the pointy-toed little shoes he always wore in contrast with his plump chunky legs and butt creeped me out every time.

by Anonymousreply 535November 24, 2020 12:00 AM

Johnny's butt seems like a formless blob.

by Anonymousreply 536November 24, 2020 12:05 AM

Tyra looks like a mesh bath scrubbie from Bath & Bodyworks.

by Anonymousreply 537November 24, 2020 12:08 AM

Carrie Ann looks like she wrapped in a giant bath towel.

by Anonymousreply 538November 24, 2020 12:19 AM

Justina looks fabulous at 47 !

by Anonymousreply 539November 24, 2020 12:44 AM

She does look quite a bit younger, R539.

by Anonymousreply 540November 24, 2020 12:45 AM

Derek dancing now.

by Anonymousreply 541November 24, 2020 12:55 AM

It's nice to see Jesse back. He was the only good-looking male celeb this season in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 542November 24, 2020 1:48 AM

Ugh. Kaitlyn and her lip injections won.

by Anonymousreply 543November 24, 2020 2:01 AM

Nev was robbed! Poor guy, he must be thinking, “I shaved my chest for THIS?!” I wish ABC would stop hoisting these “Bachelorette” hos on us, but they must have a following!

by Anonymousreply 544November 24, 2020 1:33 PM

I didn’t want either of the ringers to win. And just my luck, they’re top 2. I voted 20 times for Nelly.

by Anonymousreply 545November 24, 2020 1:37 PM

Nev was the clear winner! He will get more fame out of this show that than the whore who won.....whatever the hell her name is.....

by Anonymousreply 546November 24, 2020 1:44 PM

Nev is fucking hot, so sorry he wasn't the winner, he was robbed and poor Justina, also robbed by Nelly, by far the worst on the show.

by Anonymousreply 547November 24, 2020 2:31 PM

The 2 people who took dance lessons before (Nev literally already competed in ballroom before) are top 2. And you think that’s fair?

by Anonymousreply 548November 24, 2020 2:56 PM

Nev has crazy eyes. No doubt shit in his trailer got tossed around. Hopefully he cooled off in his 20 degree bath he gets in every morning.

by Anonymousreply 549November 24, 2020 4:55 PM

Gleb...

In bed with another man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550November 24, 2020 11:51 PM

Sometimes you wanna change the subject.

There's a video somewhere -probably Gleb's IG - of him and Keo making watermelon and tequila cocktails from last summer. Cute couple.

by Anonymousreply 551November 24, 2020 11:56 PM

Yes R548, he said he was a kid when he took dance class

by Anonymousreply 552November 25, 2020 12:02 PM

I’d been rooting for Nev all season and was disappointed by his loss, but the poster above who mentioned his “crazy eyes” prompted me to revisit his finale Freestyle. It remains terrific, but I must admit I do see crazy eyes here! I don’t know if it was nerves, or if he was just trying really hard, but YIKES!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553November 27, 2020 3:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!