Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Breaking: USA & Russia at the Brink of War

The Russian navy has conducted major war games near Alaska involving dozens of ships and aircraft, the biggest such drills in the area since the Soviet times.

Russian Warships Sailed 'Right Through' Alaska Fishing Fleet and a submarine has surfaced near Alaska as well.

U.S.A.F. Moving F-35 Fighters To Alaska Countering Russia's Arctic Push. The U.S. Air Force has outlined a military plan called Arctic Strategy, designed to maintain stability in the region and keep the Russian Bear at bay.

This comes amid a host of other instances of military posturing between Washington and Moscow, including the U.S. Navy's recent and equally rare decision to publicize a visit by the highly advanced, first-in-class USS Seawolf to Norway.

We’re going to war. The Republicans ALWAYS have to have their war.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 7, 2020 12:20 AM

Mainstream US News sources are just now running with, I can see the steam building. Deflection or not... this is the next thing. Putin & Trump cooked this up and we’re all hopefully going to live through it.

WORLD War 3 fears have been ignited once again after the US intercepted six Russian military warplanes near Alaska's coast in a military standoff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 30, 2020 12:27 AM

This thread is getting buried fast by Boris and Natasha.

by Anonymousreply 2August 30, 2020 12:30 AM

Oh, dump will either just hand us over or "make peace" meaning a fake confrontation to make him look like a hero.

by Anonymousreply 3August 30, 2020 12:31 AM

Wag

The

Dog

by Anonymousreply 4August 30, 2020 12:31 AM

I knew it. I said last week that the heavy hitters were sending their families out of the us. I was told they were going to Aussie,NZ, Pacific Islands, Switzerland and Canada. Keep bumping this thread.

by Anonymousreply 5August 30, 2020 12:32 AM

Could it be instigation agreed upon by both Trump and Putin in order to stir fears and guarantee Trump re-election?

by Anonymousreply 6August 30, 2020 12:33 AM

R5 I wonder if there is some conspiracy behind the shutdown/slowdown of the passport offices too. You know the wealthy aren’t waiting for renewals.

by Anonymousreply 7August 30, 2020 12:34 AM

Trump okayed this! Melania signaled it by wearing that Russian military-style outfit at the Republican meeting.

by Anonymousreply 8August 30, 2020 12:35 AM

R5 who is doing this and how did you know?

by Anonymousreply 9August 30, 2020 12:40 AM

how come the Washington Post or CNN aren’t covering this, Boris?

by Anonymousreply 10August 30, 2020 12:40 AM

R10 CNN is coveting it in an article. It just came across the AP. Chill out, Schizo.

by Anonymousreply 11August 30, 2020 12:42 AM

Imagine if Trump declared war on Russia? Maddow would have to fall all over herself to describe how much she loves Russia.

by Anonymousreply 12August 30, 2020 12:43 AM

R10 would you like for ABC, CBS & NBC to all break in to programming and basically insinuate everyone is going to die in a nuclear holocaust?

by Anonymousreply 13August 30, 2020 12:45 AM

Oh shut up r12

by Anonymousreply 14August 30, 2020 12:45 AM

Can Sarah Palin see the Russian ships from her home?

by Anonymousreply 15August 30, 2020 12:53 AM

Fuck you, OP.

You're at the brink of having those hemorrhoids hemorrhage.

by Anonymousreply 16August 30, 2020 12:56 AM

shut the fuck up R11, this is a troll post and the news outlets aren’t running with it in a big way

by Anonymousreply 17August 30, 2020 1:05 AM

вы, отсталые слизни, должны знать, что ваши процедуры дезинформации здесь не сработают

by Anonymousreply 18August 30, 2020 1:05 AM

This has been going on for years. As the Arctic opens up with climate change (particularly the Northwest Passage) the US & Russia have been maneuvering like this. IIRC, many of the new US Armed Forces recruits are send to Alaska for training

by Anonymousreply 19August 30, 2020 1:07 AM

The cunt Russians are in no position to make war. They are weak and the Oligarchs wouldn't allow it.

by Anonymousreply 20August 30, 2020 1:12 AM

I too think this would be nothing but a Putin/Trump setup to help get that fat fuck reelected. I swear we might as well start calling them all Russianpublicans because that's what they are.

by Anonymousreply 21August 30, 2020 1:14 AM

Thankfully Sarah Palin is keeping tabs on things from her back yard.

by Anonymousreply 22August 30, 2020 1:17 AM

The oligarchs all have houses in London & NY in case the shit hits the fan. They are in a delicate balance with Putin & the security forces.

by Anonymousreply 23August 30, 2020 1:22 AM

Putin may give Trump an opportunity to look strong pushing back the Russians.

by Anonymousreply 24August 30, 2020 1:24 AM

Eh, we don't need a real war. The horrible state of the Russian nuclear stockpile and missiles will guarantee that at some point something will accidentally launch. Shithole countries be shitholes.

by Anonymousreply 25August 30, 2020 1:31 AM

I've been noticing a lot of young hottie guys jogging by where I work. Maybe they've heard through that mysterious heterosexual grapevine that the need to Be Prepared.

by Anonymousreply 26August 30, 2020 1:36 AM

It's a sham. If Trump turned on Putin he'd be put down like a mad dog, figuratively speaking.

by Anonymousreply 27August 30, 2020 1:39 AM

Trump would NEVER declare war on Russia. He'd give Putin anything he asked for.

by Anonymousreply 28August 30, 2020 1:41 AM

The Russians aren't the biggest threat--that's China.

by Anonymousreply 29August 30, 2020 1:46 AM

It wouldn’t surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 30August 30, 2020 1:47 AM

It’s staging for Trump to look tough on Russia. He’s handed them everything and they are giving him political cover.

by Anonymousreply 31August 30, 2020 1:48 AM

Lol the old schizophrenic queens on here who see Russians EVERYWHERE!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 32August 30, 2020 1:50 AM

Trump will surrender to Putin and lick his ass.

by Anonymousreply 33August 30, 2020 2:14 AM

[quote]Imagine if Trump declared war on Russia? Maddow would have to fall all over herself to describe how much she loves Russia.

No, I can't imagine Trump declaring war on Russia - under any circumstances.

And neither can anyone else with a working brain.

In fact Trump can't even express concern about Russia paying bounty money to kill Americans in Afghanistan.

by Anonymousreply 34August 30, 2020 2:18 AM

Sarah Palin called 9-1-1, R15.

by Anonymousreply 35August 30, 2020 2:19 AM

Why would Russia attack America now when they can just wait for sleepy Joe to step in and have Kamala run the country? That’s the weakest point for America to them.

by Anonymousreply 36August 30, 2020 2:20 AM

[quote]Sarah Palin called 9-1-1

She's on her way now to apprehend them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 30, 2020 2:22 AM

R36 No, Russia will just wait for Traitor Trump to hand the country over to them on a silver platter.

by Anonymousreply 38August 30, 2020 2:22 AM

Trump would give Alaska back to Russia along with a perfect apology letter before he'd go to war against Putin.

by Anonymousreply 39August 30, 2020 2:22 AM

Russia probably planned this out while Palin was busy last season on The Masked Singer.

by Anonymousreply 40August 30, 2020 2:28 AM

Thank good there is a whole country and a few states in between Alaska and us beautiful people.

by Anonymousreply 41August 30, 2020 2:30 AM

A nice distraction while Russian hackers wreak havoc on voter databases.

"Look here, I have a nice shiny object..." Expect more of faux Russia outrage gaslighting as November approaches: stern words directed to Russia, after which, if successful (God forbid), Trump and his whore make a pilgrimage to Moscow to express their gratitude to Putin, shake hands during a photo-op, promise never to fight again, while Putin smiles and thinks: "Полезный идиот и его шлюха..."

by Anonymousreply 42August 30, 2020 2:33 AM

aren't we always OP?

by Anonymousreply 43August 30, 2020 2:34 AM

It would not surprise me at all to learn that Putin is doing this to show his support for Trump. If Trump needs military intervention to hold on to power Putin will provide it. Of course Trump is the one with the militias the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, Storm Front, and other Extremist White Supremacist groups along with gestapo like forces provided by Erik Prince, and renegade police officers. But he will convince Putin he is under attack from the non existent "antifa" movement. Get ready for some real bad shit to go down. Our Nato allies will have to rescue us.

by Anonymousreply 44August 30, 2020 2:36 AM

I think you're right, r44.

by Anonymousreply 45August 30, 2020 2:52 AM

No need to worry unless Biden wins.

by Anonymousreply 46August 30, 2020 4:48 AM

Sure, Boris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 30, 2020 6:24 AM

R46 Yeah, we'll have to worry that Putin will poison Biden.

by Anonymousreply 48August 30, 2020 9:48 AM

Extreme Right protesters are finding bullshit to "protest " about all over Europe too. Putin is really having fun. He is supposed to be the wealthiest man in the world. Has billions stashed away. Why the fuck doesn't he just go away and enjoy his life.

by Anonymousreply 49August 30, 2020 1:05 PM

Russians have been trying to destroy the West since Cold War days. They are just horrible people.

by Anonymousreply 50August 30, 2020 1:27 PM

Remember, the military is a yuge employer of Deplorables. Rumors of war make them moist.

by Anonymousreply 51August 30, 2020 1:28 PM

Nice try OP.

by Anonymousreply 52August 30, 2020 2:00 PM

We can't afford another war. We're still in debt up to our eyeballs from the last one, and all those tax breaks for corporations and billionaires plus nonstop recession means there's barely enough revenue coming in to pay for the Trump family's grifts.

by Anonymousreply 53August 30, 2020 2:05 PM

"Why the fuck doesn't he just go away and enjoy his life."

Because like most extremely wealthy people, he's a sociopath (with psychopathic tendencies).

by Anonymousreply 54August 30, 2020 2:26 PM

Ha ha yes ships got very close to other ships ... WAR!

Meanwhile, Russia interferes with democracy in America and helps saddle us with a violent, inept demagogue ... NO WAR!

Pardon me if I’m from Missouri on this, OP.

by Anonymousreply 55August 30, 2020 2:31 PM

Finally, somewhere they can send all the sociopaths in search of a war like that 17 year-old who just shot three people in Kenosha.

Even if it is fake, just send them.

by Anonymousreply 56August 30, 2020 2:31 PM

У кого самый красивый кот Борис? Наташа, Мелания, кто? Мы говорим леди Г. Разве мы не согласны?

by Anonymousreply 57August 30, 2020 2:43 PM

OP is also the Belarus troll

by Anonymousreply 58August 30, 2020 3:02 PM

OP gave birth to Hitler & Stalin. OP is Satan.

by Anonymousreply 59August 30, 2020 3:07 PM

The Russian Navy has been messing around near the British coast for ages (see various news photos of a big clapped out Russian ship belching out smoke while a much smaller but state-of-the-art Royal Navy ship shadows it) and nothing has come of that, so it probably means nothing.

by Anonymousreply 60August 30, 2020 3:19 PM

Humph. It's been 19 hours and nothing. Not a single other news agency picked up this story alleged sourced from the Associated Press. In fact, even the Associated Press didn't run this story, that's how FAKE it is.

Nice try, Russian Gaybot!

by Anonymousreply 61August 30, 2020 4:05 PM

OP = Ivan, furiously trying to make his quota of posts in the troll farm.

“I make post in Data Lounge.”

“How many reply?”

“I make 62 reply, is not bad, da?”

“Is not bad Ivan, have good night.”

by Anonymousreply 62August 30, 2020 4:10 PM

R61 fuck off, you fat old Boomer cocksucker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 30, 2020 4:11 PM

Lots of you old Queens seriously have schizophrenia.

by Anonymousreply 64August 30, 2020 4:12 PM

R63 fuck off, you fat virgin ZOOMER cocksucker.

by Anonymousreply 65August 30, 2020 4:20 PM

You know it's a troll when they throw immature insults.

by Anonymousreply 66August 30, 2020 4:27 PM

Wait so isn’t Trump going to believe Putin that no of this is a threat to the US.

by Anonymousreply 67August 30, 2020 6:00 PM

Putin is not going to retire because he's a billionaire. He's in it for the power trip, just like Trump and most of the world's other billionaires. They are all sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 68September 7, 2020 12:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!