Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Campaign CRUSHES Democrat Convention in Total Viewers Over Four Nights! Raises Millions More than Sleepy Joe

File under Dem's Bleedy Butthurt ---> A few recent threads here were back-slapping, giving each other reach-arounds and slobbering on Joementia's taint all the while tittering to each other over the DNC convention ratings. "Butt"much to their chagrin it looks like the final numbers ARE IN and in an it doesn't bode well for basement dweller Joe Biden and his race baiting knee pad wearing harridan Harris. The RNC brought in 147.9 million online and on television viewers this week, according to FOX News. That compares to 122 million views for Sleepy Joe Biden and his VP nominee Kamala Harris. The RNC raided much more money too!! Come in the thread and watch the weeping and gnashing of Dem's teeth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 29, 2020 6:25 PM

FOX NEWS #1 Cable news in the ratings, crushes the competition!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 29, 2020 5:28 PM

You are lying, but keep trolling.

by Anonymousreply 2August 29, 2020 5:29 PM

KH's skill set didn't bring much to the table and I am surprised that anyone at the Data Lounge is interested in her skills that got her the job!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 29, 2020 5:29 PM

FF OP. Ban him DL

by Anonymousreply 4August 29, 2020 5:30 PM

Ff’d the OP

by Anonymousreply 5August 29, 2020 5:34 PM

And right on cue, Trump and the Nazis are lying about the ratings where TRUMP LOST MISERABLY TO BIDEN, in both their big speech nights and every, other night of the week!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 29, 2020 5:43 PM

There are two different metrics being discussed here: one is television viewers and the other is television viewers combined with online viewers. In the television ratings, it's no contest: the DNC won easily.

For the combined audience, the only source I can find for that supposed "147.9 million views" is an anonymous "senior campaign official" quoted by Fox News. Since Fox News and "senior campaign officials" never lie, of course we have to accept this as the truth, right? I'm not going to link to the Fox News story but here's the relevant quote:

[quote]Meanwhile, the Republican National Convention brought in 147.9 million total views across television and online between Monday and the end of Thursday night's programming, according to a senior campaign official.

So far, I haven't been able to find a single credible source that confirms these numbers. All of the stories I found in a cursory web search reference the original "senior campaign official" and the original Fox News story.

by Anonymousreply 7August 29, 2020 6:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!