Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dancing With The Stars

Carole Baskin Wants To Bring Her Tiger-Stripped Style To The Ballroom. For DWTS?!?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 16, 2020 3:46 AM

Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2020 2:24 PM

I think we should do a season with nothing but murderers on the show. Maybe that nice Scott Peterson could be let out as a special consideration to DWTS. OJ would show up and I'm sure they could comb through Hollywood and find a few more to fill out the season.

by Anonymousreply 2August 27, 2020 2:26 PM

R2 made me LOL. That’s actually a great idea. Is OJ free?

by Anonymousreply 3August 27, 2020 2:29 PM

This show needs more Trumpworld outcasts like Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Lev and Igor.

by Anonymousreply 4August 27, 2020 2:34 PM

R3, is R2’s idea a good idea? A positive idea?

by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2020 2:49 PM

The "stars" as of right now known to be competing are:

That Bachelorette woman

Skai Jackson

Carol Baskin

AJ McLean

Chrishell Stause

by Anonymousreply 6August 30, 2020 9:55 AM

I feel bad for the woman and how much shit she’s been getting since the Tiger King aired just because some assholes decided to start the rumor that she killed her ex husband.

by Anonymousreply 7August 30, 2020 10:43 AM

Tom Bergeron said things went south in 2018. Some awful producer was hired named Andrew Llinares...

Looks like they've sped up their descent - and it's about time.

But Tom did speak out against Sean Spicer being on the show so who knows...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 30, 2020 10:44 AM

Pssst! OP...That's leopard (or possibly jaguar) print, not tiger.

by Anonymousreply 9August 30, 2020 11:02 AM

Wow, Carole Basket case resembles quite Katherine Heigl!

by Anonymousreply 10August 30, 2020 11:25 AM

This is my nomination for the next season of DWTS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 30, 2020 1:11 PM

One would think she would have been very agile with cat like reflexes from needing to jump out of the way when those big cats take a swipe at her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2020 3:09 AM

R11. Yes. That cunt. I’m sure all the trumptards would love it.

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2020 3:13 AM

R8, w hat does your link have to do with DWTS?

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 3:19 AM

She looks more the caliber of that awful show ‘Wipeout’ or whatever the exact title is. That, I’d watch.

by Anonymousreply 15September 16, 2020 3:19 AM

At the very least she's a tiger murderer.

by Anonymousreply 16September 16, 2020 3:20 AM

Maybe she could play Ellen Barkin’s Long lost sister on Animal Kingdom who comes to bedevil the boys and brings a few big cats to live with her?

by Anonymousreply 17September 16, 2020 3:31 AM

[quote]Tiger-Stripped Style

Please don't let her strip. Please don't let her strip. Please don't let her strip.

by Anonymousreply 18September 16, 2020 3:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!