Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sammy Sosa skin whitening

Why is he so fucking creepy?

I'm surprised that no one has called him out on it.

The guy used to look handsome, and now he's a monster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 27, 2020 11:20 PM

I don't see a difference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 25, 2020 8:41 PM

Nothing to see here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 25, 2020 8:42 PM

My wife likes the way I look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 25, 2020 8:42 PM

People have called him out on it. People have been mocking him for this for years

by Anonymousreply 4August 25, 2020 8:43 PM

"What happened was that I had been using the cream for a long time and that, combined with the bright TV lights, made my face look whiter than it really is. I don't think I look like Michael Jackson.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 25, 2020 8:44 PM

I think he looks extraordinarily handsome. I bet he caught the vitiligo like me!

- Ghost of Michael Jackson

by Anonymousreply 6August 25, 2020 8:45 PM

Being white is so vilified now.

by Anonymousreply 7August 25, 2020 8:47 PM

Skin lightening/bleaching creams are a HUGE industry in the third world.

by Anonymousreply 8August 25, 2020 8:49 PM

He looks like the tree leprechaun now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 25, 2020 8:50 PM

☘️ Luck Charms

Magically Delicious

Magically Whitening

by Anonymousreply 10August 25, 2020 8:52 PM

He's fatter than Michael Jackson.

Does he like boys ?

by Anonymousreply 11August 25, 2020 8:54 PM

I admittedly am interested in bleaching/lightening my asshole, but that's the only part of my body I want to lighten

by Anonymousreply 12August 25, 2020 8:56 PM

[quote] Skin lightening/bleaching creams are a HUGE industry in the third world.

Definitely in India, Korea, etc. Mostly asian countries. They want to be white the most.

by Anonymousreply 13August 25, 2020 8:56 PM

He was threatening to become a sexy spokesmodel for bleaching cream in 2009.

[quote]Sosa, who also wears colored contacts, said he uses the cream as a moisturizer and is in discussions to market it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 25, 2020 8:56 PM

Scary. He doesn't have the right undertones for pale skin so he looks undead

by Anonymousreply 15August 25, 2020 8:56 PM

I would be big money that those creams cause cancer and other skin problems.

It's just not normal.

by Anonymousreply 16August 25, 2020 9:01 PM

Yes, I know that it would be counter-productive, but can he still lay out in the sun and develop a dark tan? What exactly happens to the melanin?

by Anonymousreply 17August 25, 2020 9:05 PM

Shamy Shosha

by Anonymousreply 18August 25, 2020 9:06 PM

The difference is astonishing. I doubt those creams could lighten skin that much, he must have undergone some sort of procedure to get his entire body that much lighter.

by Anonymousreply 19August 25, 2020 9:07 PM

Wow. That's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 20August 25, 2020 9:07 PM

Hydroquinone has been linked to kidney cancer and is banned in the EU, Australia, and Japan. 2% cream is available OTC in the US. and 4% as prescription.

by Anonymousreply 21August 25, 2020 9:08 PM

DUH - glutathione injection! It's all the rage in South East Asia! Yes sure, kidney failure is to be expected. But who cares when whiteness trumps everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 25, 2020 9:11 PM

[quote] Hydroquinone has been linked to kidney cancer and is banned in the EU, Australia, and Japan. 2% cream is available OTC in the US. and 4% as prescription.

Sammy is from the Dominican Republic.

I'll bet it's legal there.

In fact, I'll bet there's a huge market for skin lightening in the DR.

by Anonymousreply 23August 25, 2020 9:12 PM

Hydroquinone is used in a lot of mainstream skin creams in the US

It doesn't literally bleach your skin (unless you use a TON of it I guess).

by Anonymousreply 24August 25, 2020 9:20 PM

He was sexy when he was Black.

by Anonymousreply 25August 25, 2020 9:28 PM

R24, I think it maxes out at 10% in the US and that anything above 4% would have to be made at a compounding pharmacy, but take that with a grain of salt as I'm not American and I can't be arsed to research it. In India and some other countries I've heard they'll go up to 20%.

Even at a high percentage, on its own, it wouldn't be able to produce that Strawberry Shortcake thing he's got going on.

by Anonymousreply 26August 25, 2020 9:52 PM

Eddie Munster grown up.

It’s very sad, actually.

by Anonymousreply 27August 25, 2020 10:27 PM

He looks like a corpse now.

Not black nor white, but gray.

by Anonymousreply 28August 26, 2020 4:19 AM

Instead of being ugly and dark now he is ugly and white. Mission accomplished?

by Anonymousreply 29August 26, 2020 4:27 AM

horrible. what prompted him to use it?

by Anonymousreply 30August 26, 2020 4:45 AM

What a waste of pigmentation!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 26, 2020 5:07 AM

Wait. He straightened his hair too? This is beyond odd.

by Anonymousreply 32August 26, 2020 5:10 AM

Straightened his hair, whitened his skin and got hazel contact lenses. I see a Michael Jackson nose job in his future.

by Anonymousreply 33August 26, 2020 5:11 AM

When did the Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang go blonde and get a Dorothy Hamill at R31?

by Anonymousreply 34August 26, 2020 5:15 AM

R8 Not really. It's only an industry in Southeast Asia and India, where the color of your skin can literally dictate where you get to live and what kind of job you can apply for.

by Anonymousreply 35August 26, 2020 5:24 AM

That's really gross, R35.

No wonder those countries are stuck in the third world.

Who hates themselves that much? I find that pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 36August 26, 2020 7:21 AM

Sammy Sosa is a big Trump fan, naturally.

by Anonymousreply 37August 26, 2020 7:39 AM

My uncle used to be good friends with Sami when Sami was still black and when my uncle was running around on my favorite Aunt, his wife. My uncle is actually white, no bleach necessary.

That said, both are from DR and have known each other forever.

Bleaching agents are supposed to be uses SPARINGLY, in order to even out sun spots or uneven skin tone. They’re not supposed to be used to become white. I use them for about 4 weeks at the end of summer, and I also put some on my elbows, because I hate having elbows that don’t match the rest of my arms.

JFC. I haven’t seen Sami in years. He looks fucking RIDICULOUS.

by Anonymousreply 38August 26, 2020 11:57 AM

[Quote] I admittedly am interested in bleaching/lightening my asshole, but that's the only part of my body I want to lighten

Same. A fuckbuddy took a video of him fucking me. I definitely could use some whitening down there. Anyone have an anal bleaching cream to recommend?

by Anonymousreply 39August 26, 2020 1:04 PM

The self loathing must be crippling in his case. He lightened his skin, straightened his hair and uses colored contacts in an attempt to hide his race.

He was a successful athlete and didn’t needs to do this to himself to get a job, become rich or have people like him, which is truly sad.

by Anonymousreply 40August 26, 2020 1:06 PM

R39 = Cockgobbler Aaron Schock

by Anonymousreply 41August 26, 2020 2:04 PM

R39, Bootyful Pink Hole Cream is the product for you! Sold only in finer department stores. Ask for “Bootyful” - they’ll know you think pink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 26, 2020 2:41 PM

So your hole can look like Donald Trumps anus mouth!

by Anonymousreply 43August 26, 2020 2:45 PM

Dear r42 I cannot thank you enough ❤❤ give me your email and I'll present hole once it is dewy fresh and pink again

by Anonymousreply 44August 27, 2020 8:50 PM

I use it to lighten up my left side from driving, and my elbows. My left arm is three times darker than my right arm, and by the end of summer, I’m completely uneven.

As soon as fall hits, I even my skin tone with it. Sometimes it takes 3 weeks, sometimes 4. Either way, it works really quickly and it doesn’t make me white, however, it does seem to remove any hint of sun damage.

No way would I use it on my genitalia or anus. I like it all just the way it is and my butthole looks perfect since I’ve never used it, lol!

by Anonymousreply 45August 27, 2020 9:25 PM

Thanks for the hole whitening tips!

by Anonymousreply 46August 27, 2020 10:25 PM

[quote] Dear R42 I cannot thank you enough ❤❤ give me your email and I'll present hole once it is dewy fresh and pink again

No. I have standards however low.

by Anonymousreply 47August 27, 2020 11:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!