Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What Did a Crush Do That Made You Instantly Lose Interest in Him/Her?

Light up a smoke after dinner? Engage in road rage on the way to somewhere? Talked endlessly about an ex?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250September 26, 2020 2:34 PM

Weird subtle racist remarks/jokes

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2020 10:46 PM

White after Labor Day. Unforgivable.

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2020 10:47 PM

That's not true any more.

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2020 10:54 PM

Funny how this was a popular thread on Reddit today, and the same exact subject appears on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2020 10:55 PM

They said they were fucking someone who was not only much older, but married as well. Totally grossed out after hearing that and it was obvious they had no morals and would have no problem cheating if they could admit that with no problem.

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2020 10:57 PM

Said they didn't like animals. What kind of piece of shit does not like animals?

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2020 10:58 PM

They didn’t reciprocate with the same feelings after I told them how I felt. Much as the grey area and having hope can be a good place to be for a while, it’s very freeing knowing for definite someone doesn’t feel the same. I’ve always found that helps me move on. And you get to do so without any ‘what ifs’.

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2020 11:00 PM

R7........

Park the U-haul.

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2020 11:01 PM

Admitted to posting on DL

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2020 11:04 PM

Very rude to a waiter, that ended it.

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2020 11:12 PM

Insisted on calling me "Uncle Bill" the 1st and only time we had sex. My name isnt Bill. Then bursting into tears when he came just sealed the deal . So cute,so fucking weird.

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2020 11:17 PM

Married a woman

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2020 11:19 PM

We went to see a movie. His ex showed up at the theater, too. Dirty, disheveled, greasy hair. Totally scuzzy. Sat down next to me and farted nonstop the entire run of the feature.

Okay...if that's your type, you're not mine.

by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2020 11:33 PM

Showed up for aerobics in sweats and PF Flyers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2020 11:37 PM

Asked me to throw a pie in his face. Really.

by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2020 11:41 PM

He got into the bottom position with his legs up—before me.

by Anonymousreply 16August 22, 2020 11:45 PM

Claimed that they didn't drink or smoke weed.

by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2020 11:48 PM

Stabbed me in the heart with a fucking pencil when I expressed my feelings.

by Anonymousreply 18August 23, 2020 12:20 AM

Directed a few lame horror movies.

by Anonymousreply 19August 23, 2020 12:26 AM

You've got my life R19. Was one of them 976-Evil by any chance?

by Anonymousreply 20August 23, 2020 12:27 AM

R16 - Funny!!!!

by Anonymousreply 21August 23, 2020 12:29 AM

He told me I could be good-looking if I got some plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 22August 23, 2020 12:39 AM

Kissed me tenderly on my birthday then a week later denied it had ever happened.

by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2020 12:45 AM

Simple. He told me he wasn't interested in ME.

by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2020 12:54 AM

Raped me.

Well, actually it was the tiny meat, but the rape (or should I say "rape") revealed the fact to me.

CANCELLED.

by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2020 12:57 AM

Farted really loud in bed, and acted like nothing ever happened.

by Anonymousreply 26August 23, 2020 12:58 AM

R26 I actually knew a guy that would do that on purpose. It was like a test. If they reacted snottily he quit dating them . Was your guy named kent ???

by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2020 1:14 AM

It's called a Dutch Oven. But you have to pull the covers over the victim so he is trapped.

by Anonymousreply 28August 23, 2020 1:25 AM

Took me up to the Hollywood Hills to show me the beautiful view. Then proceeded to pull out a hypodermic needle and shot up. Not so sexy.

by Anonymousreply 29August 23, 2020 1:34 AM

He shot himself...dead...in my kitchen. Ruined the moment, and the dinner.

by Anonymousreply 30August 23, 2020 1:40 AM

Had a tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 31August 23, 2020 2:16 AM

Told me my pussy stank.

by Anonymousreply 32August 23, 2020 2:21 AM

Wore diarrhea brown long johns with multiple holes in them. He had a sexy body but he looked so awful in them my interest waned in an instant.

by Anonymousreply 33August 23, 2020 2:27 AM

Just to clarify, OP asked about an actual crush, not just someone you went out with.

by Anonymousreply 34August 23, 2020 2:31 AM

Thank-you, R34. What's your point?

by Anonymousreply 35August 23, 2020 2:35 AM

R35 What's your question?

by Anonymousreply 36August 23, 2020 2:39 AM

He showed me his poverty-stricken life. I quit!

by Anonymousreply 37August 23, 2020 2:42 AM

Lol R20...no but he did direct The Prodigy.

by Anonymousreply 38August 23, 2020 2:45 AM

Real life crush - turned out to be a white supremacist

Celebrity crush - I fell for Jim Caviezel when I saw him in The Thin Red Line. Then I found out he was a far right wingnut who supported Rick Santorum

by Anonymousreply 39August 23, 2020 2:47 AM

He’d dated a drag queen.

Wonder what happened to that guy.

by Anonymousreply 40August 23, 2020 2:50 AM

Honestly?

He stood me up for a date-lite at 9 and then showed up at 2 am wanting to come in and fuck.

Instant de-crush.

by Anonymousreply 41August 23, 2020 2:54 AM

[quote]Lol [R20]...no but he did direct The Prodigy.

Different guy. Difference decade. The Prodigy came out in 2019. My guy wasn't the director -- that was Robert "Freddy" Englund. He was the writer. Don't know what yours did but my friend was an un-medicated bipolar rich guy heavy into freaky kinds of S&M. And I'm just too vanilla for that stuff. Nice guy otherwise though.

by Anonymousreply 42August 23, 2020 3:05 AM

Posting stupid memes on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 43August 23, 2020 3:09 AM

I had a crush on a man for a decade. It made sense at first because I saw him everyday, but then it continued when I saw him maybe once every two years.

I saw him recently. He still looks great. But I have no interest now. Just because I have a new crush. Not having any fresh material to crush on kills a crush eventually when there are other men around.

by Anonymousreply 44August 23, 2020 3:25 AM

This isn't me but a friend had a huge crush on a guy he'd see on the train. They actually flirted and met. He found out the guy was married with a new baby and terrified of STDs. My friend decided to seduce him one night by giving him a blow job through the window of his car in a parking lot. His legs were sticking out the window and he went to work. The man was so horrified and my friend managed to eject himself from the window before the guy rolled it up and tore off in his car. I guess he lost interest lol.

by Anonymousreply 45August 23, 2020 3:33 AM

Kept going on about how much he liked ‘Beef Strokinoff.’ Said it about three times. Hahahaha.

by Anonymousreply 46August 23, 2020 3:41 AM

I didn't like Stevie, so he dropped me...

by Anonymousreply 47August 23, 2020 4:00 AM

Expressed sympathy for Trump because the press was so mean to him.

by Anonymousreply 48August 23, 2020 4:07 AM

He said "Delish" when we were talking about America's Test Kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 49August 23, 2020 4:26 AM

Dining out, when he paid for us he ordered a cheeseburger, when I was paying for us, he ordered the most expensive steak on the menu. He had money. Cheap bastard.

by Anonymousreply 50August 23, 2020 4:57 AM

Was a decent kisser the first time I went out with him but he just took me to the beach. I was underage so he said we couldn’t go anywhere or do anything much. Looked me up 3 years later or so and when I thought we were going to go out he had on sweat shorts and I didn’t realize I was meeting him at some friend’s apartment. He was so obviously not dressed to go anywhere. He wanted a booty call so I left.

by Anonymousreply 51August 23, 2020 5:10 AM

Drained pasta.

by Anonymousreply 52August 23, 2020 5:11 AM

Yanked his puppy’s leash and dragged the yelping baby. He went from being muscular, handsome, and hairy to being a snotty, spoiled brat.

by Anonymousreply 53August 23, 2020 5:19 AM

I found out he fucked one of my friends and took the condom off while he was passed out on a Maximum Impact high. That’s basically rape.

by Anonymousreply 54August 23, 2020 5:23 AM

My big strong manly crush turned into a prissy little diva after one drink. It was very off-putting.

by Anonymousreply 55August 23, 2020 5:39 AM

I kind of wish the man I'm currently obsessed with would do something like strangle a puppy so I could get over him.

by Anonymousreply 56August 23, 2020 7:02 AM

At a work event ate really weirdly (not great table manners) and then, after everyone had been drinking, was an overly enthusiastic dancer. Like Elaine Benis but as I was the only sober person no one else really noticed. They were all dancing badly but he was really noticeable. Then a few of us had a late dinner, he ate, exited abruptly and didn’t pay. Total end of crush. Too many weird things at once.

by Anonymousreply 57August 23, 2020 8:21 AM

Dean Cain: Jeezus...did he look good in that costume. Then I found out about his politics...instant dick wilter.

OJ Simpson: he was a good-looking man, then...well, we all know what happened next.

In real life, there was a guy in college who was really good-looking, nice body (like the Soloflex guy), wore the tightest jeans, and had such a cute, muscular butt...then I witnessed him bully another guy. From total stud to total jerk-off.

by Anonymousreply 58August 23, 2020 8:37 AM

Self-hating Jew

by Anonymousreply 59August 23, 2020 9:15 AM

I'd meet the occasional Jew Hating Self. Was at a dinner party at some fancy party and this drunk queen says to me "I had to stop six times coming over here for these jews who wouldn't get out of my way." I swear he said that. Everyone stopped with their forks midway to their mouths. And then they all looked at me.

by Anonymousreply 60August 23, 2020 12:06 PM

I had a crush in college with beautiful blue eyes and jet black hair. We finally ended up dancing and making out on the dance floor at the LimeLight and I was so excited to pursue it further.

Then someone told me he dyed his hair and wore blue contacts. Instant turn off and I immediately quit pursuing him.

by Anonymousreply 61August 23, 2020 12:47 PM

Outed me to his gaggle of fags. When I wasn’t out yet.

by Anonymousreply 62August 23, 2020 1:00 PM

r61 that's not very nice

by Anonymousreply 63August 23, 2020 1:01 PM

Is a Republican...PASS!!!

by Anonymousreply 64August 23, 2020 1:06 PM

Didn’t like FOLLIES.

by Anonymousreply 65August 23, 2020 1:16 PM

Moved to Texas and ghosted me

by Anonymousreply 66August 23, 2020 1:24 PM

I had a very new friendship with a guy i adored. We were young, early 20's, he comes to my house one night crying. He's got spots on his dick. He's scared. Will i go to the STI clinic with him. It's syphilis. He doesn't know who he got it from because he had been with so many guys in a two week period!! This should have been a warning sign. I'm not a judgmental person. I feel sorry for him. I ignored the many warning signs. In the subsequent months I fall in love with him. It ended terribly, he was an absolute cunt. Listen to your instincts. I still love the bastard though.

by Anonymousreply 67August 23, 2020 1:28 PM

Said Gone With the Wind was a stupid movie and laughed at my collection of porcelain Scarlett O'Hara dolls

by Anonymousreply 68August 23, 2020 3:52 PM

He audibly farted while FaceTiming. And like, his face scrunched up and everything.

by Anonymousreply 69August 23, 2020 3:56 PM

Sometimes, reading people's writing will be a turn-off (bad spelling, can't figure out contractions, etc.).

by Anonymousreply 70August 23, 2020 6:48 PM

He talked about cheating on an ex as if it were nothing.

Being a slut is fine, if that's the agreement. Being a shameless dishonest whore is not.

by Anonymousreply 71August 23, 2020 6:58 PM

Supporting QAnon

by Anonymousreply 72August 23, 2020 7:08 PM

He told me he had been with 7 guys in one weekend. Yeah, no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 73August 24, 2020 1:57 AM

Prep signals to me you're not necessarily looking after your health, but you're an irresponsible slut. You might not have HIV but you probably have everything else.

by Anonymousreply 74August 24, 2020 1:58 AM

[quote]I had a crush on a man for a decade.

That’s just sad. Please tell me that even though you had a crush on him that you still dated/had relationships with other people during this time?

by Anonymousreply 75August 24, 2020 6:39 PM

[quote]That’s just sad. Please tell me that even though you had a crush on him that you still dated/had relationships with other people during this time?

Nope.

And that's not even the saddest thing about my romantic stories.

by Anonymousreply 76August 24, 2020 6:41 PM

They don’t like to have kids

by Anonymousreply 77August 24, 2020 6:43 PM

First - on a date told me he was cheating on his boyfriend. We didn’t have desert

Second - went back to his place, we made out got naked and he proceeded to shoot up. With what I don’t know. I Got dressed and walked out. His last words as I left, whatev....

by Anonymousreply 78August 24, 2020 6:58 PM

Says he is not a fan of musicals

by Anonymousreply 79August 24, 2020 7:02 PM

Littering. It's so careless and says a lot about you as a person.

by Anonymousreply 80August 24, 2020 7:08 PM

R58 my crush actually bullied *me*.

It must have majorly fucked me up somehow, because I’ve never had a relationship or a sexual encounter and can’t envisage myself being successfully able to, either.

by Anonymousreply 81August 24, 2020 7:11 PM

R78

'Desert' has one 'S', it stands for Sand; 'Dessert' has two 'S's, for Sugary Sweet. You're Welcome.

by Anonymousreply 82August 24, 2020 7:11 PM

Kept asking me--several times a day--"Do you love me?" After the first time or two....

by Anonymousreply 83August 24, 2020 7:13 PM

R81 Care to develop? Do you attribute his bullying as the sole reason for your lack of intimate experiences? Did he bully you for being gay?

by Anonymousreply 84August 24, 2020 7:17 PM

He was obviously gay (talented, gorgeous, built) but would go out of his way to gush over his completely heterosexual marriage to a much older dumpy woman named Deborah. But with his Australian accent it came out Dibra.

Now I don't crush on him at all. Its gone.

by Anonymousreply 85August 24, 2020 7:17 PM

The usual. He aged badly.

by Anonymousreply 86August 24, 2020 7:19 PM

Does being HIV+ make people lose interest too ?

by Anonymousreply 87August 24, 2020 7:21 PM

Perfect guy, handsome, good job and lovely to around. Then one night he made dinner and drained the pasta in a colander over under cold water...

by Anonymousreply 88August 24, 2020 7:24 PM

We went to the beach and he strips off his shorts and was wearing the cheesiest RAINBOW striped bikini.

by Anonymousreply 89August 24, 2020 7:32 PM

He asked me for nudes so I sent them and then I found out he was showing them to his friends without my knowledge or consent.

by Anonymousreply 90August 24, 2020 7:58 PM

R90 that’s fucking terrible. Did you get some payback? I’d be furious, and probably get a complex if someone did that to me.

by Anonymousreply 91August 24, 2020 8:11 PM

R90 honey everyone does that.

by Anonymousreply 92August 24, 2020 8:14 PM

Made me watch a really bad movie he had made, all two hours plus of it. Dick wilter.

by Anonymousreply 93August 24, 2020 8:23 PM

R84 ah, I should have elaborated, but I didn’t think anyone would care because it’s long-winded childish #lesbiandrama.

You probably still won’t care now and I don’t blame you, but for anyone interested or for any babydykes who may wander past; I got picked on by a straight girl I was in love with during senior year, because she was a mean bitch and because I was nerdy and passive and just a walking target in general. As far as I know, it was nothing to do with me being gay, unless my bully had homophobia issues I knew nothing about.

My crush was tall and willowy, pretty, blonde, and the lead in the Drama club. She was the extroverted and tough but sensitive androgynous type, tending to wear leather jackets to school and sneak out to concerts but also cry over romantic movies and get giggly or shy when her boyfriend - high-achieving, wealthy, hippie type - brought her flowers. She was popular, well-liked, and nice and friendly to everyone but me. It was a mindfuck.

This girl would screw with me knowing that I had a past history of being bullied, and in retrospect probably knowing I had a crush on her too. She would do things like steal my bag in homeroom, take everything out to pass around and mock with her friends; or deliberately walk hard into me and trip me up passing in the halls; or badmouth me to other students with the most ridiculous rumors (like a teacher got me pregnant), and make fun of me in class when I had to give a presentation or answer a question (a joke the teachers all found hilarious, encouragingly); or flirt with me in class to confuse me, then literally turn her back and ignore me when I smiled over at her in the common rooms trying foolishly to make amends.

We were both 17 and I’d had years of this treatment from other girls by then, so I really should have stood up for myself and called her out publicly to put a stop to it. However, my emotions and hormones got in the way. Gods know why I desired her and admired her at all when she acted like such an immature juvenile bitch, but the heart wants what it wants and I wrongly perceived we had an energetic connection of some sort. I thought she was a talented actress, a witty and smart individual, good-hearted when she thought to be, and someone with confidence I wanted for myself. I was so jealous of her boyfriend I couldn’t stand sitting next to him and making friendly small-talk in our shared classes. So the whole thing was a two-way street, for which I now take my part of responsibility.

One memorable occasion on Valentines’, she left me a flower on my desk (with a lovenote in her handwriting) inplain view of everyone, then when I saw it and asked her about it she denied all knowledge of it and started asking everyone if they knew of the insane individual who’d do such a thing. I’ve never forgotten that, and I think it has wired my mind to believing that my own feelings of desire or intimacy are something shameful and deserving of humiliation. I’ve spoken to therapists about it and have been unable to shake the fear or the memory.

My pattern now is falling for unavailable people who treat me inequally and with disdain (whether via direct put-downs or immediate unsubtle ghosting), or who just don’t take me seriously. I rarely experience people showing attraction toward me, but on the few occasions where that has happened I found the suitors (so to speak) unattractive and creepy on some level. Envisaging a future where I am happy and have a partner of any description completely eludes me - my mind is blank. I really don’t know what to do about it.

by Anonymousreply 94August 24, 2020 8:36 PM

He open wallot with no monies! After I gave pee pee show!

by Anonymousreply 95August 24, 2020 8:40 PM

Cheer up r94! You've recognised the pattern, but that insight is inert without action, it's hard, I would guess. And no amount of what other people say will make you feel different in and of itself. While you draw breath there is hope, even if you only live to spite those who caused you so much pain and grief.

Xxx

by Anonymousreply 96August 24, 2020 8:48 PM

R81/R94 Was this in the 60’s or 70’s since you mentioned hippie?

by Anonymousreply 97August 24, 2020 9:00 PM

Decided he was non-binary and started insisting on they/them pronouns

by Anonymousreply 98August 24, 2020 9:07 PM

He preferred messy jelly lube instead of liquid lube.

by Anonymousreply 99August 24, 2020 9:10 PM

He pulled down his pants to reveal an ugly smelly stink fish pussy. I was catfished by a MTF! The horror!

by Anonymousreply 100August 24, 2020 9:12 PM

Sorry FTM... we’ve been drinking

by Anonymousreply 101August 24, 2020 9:13 PM

R97 haha no it did not! This only took place about 12 years, in fact. I use the word “hippie” because my parents do.

R96 thank you for your kind words, that’s very sweet. I know intellectually that you’re right, of course. The best revenge really is living well. My challenge in life so far has been getting my heart and emotions to agree with my head, and change my actions accordingly. Anyone got tips for doing that?

by Anonymousreply 102August 24, 2020 9:19 PM

^^12 years AGO. God I hate this posting format.

by Anonymousreply 103August 24, 2020 9:19 PM

They told me they frequent a website called Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 104August 24, 2020 9:44 PM

Dirty fingernails.

by Anonymousreply 105August 24, 2020 11:22 PM

Got religion.

by Anonymousreply 106August 25, 2020 1:14 AM

I had no idea beggars could be this choosy.

by Anonymousreply 107August 25, 2020 2:01 AM

Fight with a waitress an Indian restaurant about the cultural relevance of tea in India. He knew he had fucked up and the rest of the meal was excruciating as was the rid home and inevitable “talk.”

by Anonymousreply 108August 25, 2020 2:05 AM

R108 Oh god - the waitress probably spit, pissed, or shit in your food if the fight was before the meal.

by Anonymousreply 109August 25, 2020 2:21 AM

Well, i was on the other end. My boyfriend left me when i got throat cancer. I guess it was a deal breaker. Like THE day i was diagnosed. I was too distraught to be angry, People are cunts.

by Anonymousreply 110August 25, 2020 2:24 AM

R108 Details? What did he say to her?

by Anonymousreply 111August 25, 2020 2:24 AM

R110 Be glad you didn’t waste another moment with that piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 112August 25, 2020 2:30 AM

R108 I don’t recall much, just that it was chai related, maybe about having milk? It was interesting because he knew he fucked up, but continued to bury himself deeper instead of concede that he was wrong, apologize and move on. It was that arrogance of needing to be right and his attempt, or whatever it was, to impress me that was the undoing. If he just would have been a gentleman, said he didn’t know what he was talking about I wouldn’t even remember. Oh, and if it wasn’t clear the waitress was Indian and I think part of the family of the owners.

by Anonymousreply 113August 25, 2020 2:38 AM

I thought “crush” meant a one-sided affection that delightfully suspends all constraints and kind of objectifies them.

by Anonymousreply 114August 25, 2020 4:00 AM

Had a crush on my vet. She calls me later in the day after I had taken my dog in for blood work. We are chatting and by the conversation it is obvious she is a conservative.

by Anonymousreply 115August 25, 2020 4:16 AM

As he disrobed, he was wearing a black vinyl thong with a zipper down the front. I'm a fraidy-cat.

by Anonymousreply 116August 25, 2020 4:19 AM

R87, only if it's full-blown AJDS.

by Anonymousreply 117August 25, 2020 4:33 AM

I've been crushing on the same guy for a year. Haven't met him yet. I'm sick of this obsession and wish I could meet him and learn he has bad breath or body odor or some other awful trait. I need to learn something nasty about him to lose this fixation. I'm wasting my own life wanting him.

by Anonymousreply 118August 25, 2020 6:01 AM

R70 I’ve been turned off after reading crushes’ Facebook posts- I don’t mind typos or innocent grammatical/spelling errors, but consistently misusing basic words like your/you’re makes me lose respect.

R87 and R117 I’ve totally lost interest in guys after finding them on Grindr and reading that they’re poz and/or into bb.

R118 my current crush (of about a month) is also someone I have never met. He literally doesn’t know I exist.

I had a huge crush on one of my grad school classmates for several months until I found out he was straight.

by Anonymousreply 119August 25, 2020 6:12 AM

Show me his disgusting narcissistic personality behind closed doors. He love bombed me, flattered me, treated me like a queen until I finally moved in with him. Then his cray came out. I was so appalled. I didn’t even stay with him for a full year before deciding to hide my money and move out.

by Anonymousreply 120August 25, 2020 6:20 AM

R61, you couldn't tell they were contacts? Those colored contacts give you lizard eyes; they look very strange.

by Anonymousreply 121August 25, 2020 11:10 AM

[Quote] He was obviously gay (talented, gorgeous, built) but would go out of his way to gush over his completely heterosexual marriage to a much older dumpy woman named Deborah. But with his Australian accent it came out Dibra.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122August 25, 2020 1:14 PM

I'm usually the one who fucks it up and makes them lose interest in me, not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 123August 25, 2020 1:57 PM

R123 do you shit on dicks?

by Anonymousreply 124August 25, 2020 2:05 PM

He said he believed in God. I laughed and then pitied him.

by Anonymousreply 125August 25, 2020 2:10 PM

On a third date, I inadvertently mentioned that I didn't really find back hair attractive, after he prompted me by commenting on another guy's hairy back. Oops.

A couple dates later, it was time for a sleepover. We had a fun night. Come morning light, I see blood spots all over my sheets when he got up to pee. When he returned, he started crying and told me he had his back waxed. He bled on my sheets; it was over.

by Anonymousreply 126August 25, 2020 2:16 PM

Aw that was sweet of him, r126. I’m not a back hair fan either but I give him bonus points for trying to please you

by Anonymousreply 127August 25, 2020 2:35 PM

R126, you come off as kind of a cunt. Having back hair is not that unusual. You better stick with guys who have no body hair at all if you want to avoid back hair totally. I feel sad for your fling for having in the first place try to please you and then be humiliated enough to shed a few tears for you.

by Anonymousreply 128August 25, 2020 2:47 PM

Dragged me to ‘friends helping friends’ pyramid scheme and later an EST type seminar, both designed to steal my money and my sanity

I no longer could fool myself into feeling safe around him

by Anonymousreply 129August 25, 2020 2:48 PM

Some of you deserve to be alone

by Anonymousreply 130August 25, 2020 2:49 PM

He tried to sell me Amway products

by Anonymousreply 131August 25, 2020 2:54 PM

Such delicate flowers on here ! Back hair grosses you out ? What about ass crack hair ? Or ear hair ? R126 you sound like a real piece of work and Id be safe in betting you will die alone. The man went through a painful and unnecessary procedure just to please you and you were pissed ? You're not just a cunt,you're an uber cunt !

by Anonymousreply 132August 25, 2020 4:02 PM

[quote] Funny how this was a popular thread on Reddit today, and the same exact subject appears on Datalounge.

Um, yeah, that happens all the time. Same with Twitter threads.

by Anonymousreply 133August 25, 2020 4:08 PM

R126

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 25, 2020 4:09 PM

R131 you’re misremembering, Jay, honey. It was Confederated Products. And he was a straight guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135August 25, 2020 4:13 PM

Did not meet with Mother's approval!!

by Anonymousreply 136August 25, 2020 4:20 PM

Wow I forgot about guys like R129's. I've had 2 dates that turned into MLM pitches.

by Anonymousreply 137August 25, 2020 4:37 PM

R126 you are a nasty cunt.

by Anonymousreply 138August 25, 2020 4:40 PM

We went out to dinner and he asked for sugar and lemons so he could make his own lemonade at the table....😒

by Anonymousreply 139August 25, 2020 4:43 PM

Told me that he still lived at home with his parents...he was forty.

by Anonymousreply 140August 25, 2020 4:44 PM

Proper back waxing does not result in a person bleeding. A good esthetician could wax a gorilla and leave her smooth.

But R126 certainly represents one end of the "Date from Hell" spectrum. Not the bleeder, who sounds like someone needing true caring.

by Anonymousreply 141August 25, 2020 4:52 PM

His head started to smell really bad, even in the refrigerator.

by Anonymousreply 142August 25, 2020 4:53 PM

R142 Well to be fair about it dear,when he said he wanted to give you head I dont think he meant it quite that way.

by Anonymousreply 143August 25, 2020 5:56 PM

Not in my program/major

by Anonymousreply 144August 25, 2020 5:58 PM

sent me a picture of their poop

by Anonymousreply 145August 25, 2020 5:59 PM

He should have dumped you, r126.

by Anonymousreply 146August 25, 2020 6:00 PM

I LOVE back hair!

by Anonymousreply 147August 25, 2020 7:24 PM

Had a crush for several years on a guy who was absolutely gorgeous. The most beautiful man I’d ever seen and while I knew it was nothing more than a crush, it was always a pleasure to be around him just to look at him. His personality was odd and the crush finally died when I found out he had been indicted for child pornography and is now doing several years in a federal prison.

by Anonymousreply 148August 25, 2020 11:19 PM

R140 how do you know he didn’t have a good reason for living with them, like having to take care of them?

by Anonymousreply 149August 26, 2020 5:04 AM

Had to ask his husband’s permission.

by Anonymousreply 150August 26, 2020 5:11 AM

R148 brrrrr.

But for the gender, that happened on a particularly good episode of BAD GIRLS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151August 26, 2020 11:06 AM

Ricky Martin - started buying kids one after the other.

by Anonymousreply 152August 26, 2020 11:49 AM

Rude to waitstaff seems to be a theme. Reminds me of the scene from cable guy where Owen Wilson is such a douche on a date.

Especially the part where he tries to feign interest in his dates life. That’s a killer.

by Anonymousreply 153August 26, 2020 12:08 PM

Men who interrupt you.

by Anonymousreply 154August 26, 2020 12:17 PM

R154 OT but my father does that to women, and it drives me fucking crazy.

by Anonymousreply 155August 26, 2020 1:18 PM

R155, not OT. It’s so fucking rude to do it to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 156August 26, 2020 1:29 PM

Start a thread on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 157August 26, 2020 2:07 PM

yoga he was this northern European/nordic type, uncut, hung, not overly built . but that was it for me. he finished up with a headstand. I still cringe thinking about this

you never know someone until you've seen his morning routine

by Anonymousreply 158August 26, 2020 4:41 PM

He never brought his wallet.

by Anonymousreply 159August 26, 2020 5:39 PM

R158 and the problem was?

by Anonymousreply 160August 26, 2020 7:15 PM

R158 and the problem was?

by Anonymousreply 161August 26, 2020 7:15 PM

Used the words "stank sleeve".

by Anonymousreply 162August 26, 2020 7:34 PM

men who cannot spell

by Anonymousreply 163August 26, 2020 8:25 PM

R163, their the wurst

by Anonymousreply 164August 26, 2020 10:36 PM

yoga, R161? really?

what are we going to do afterwards, go out for brunch and shopping?

I NEVER rag on femmy guys, or give anyone shit about their lisp or their Liza albums. but I cant get hard to that. sorry.

by Anonymousreply 165August 26, 2020 11:29 PM

Bad breath.

by Anonymousreply 166August 26, 2020 11:36 PM

Some of you picky cunts deserve to die alone

by Anonymousreply 167August 27, 2020 9:15 AM

At the time I was only 18 and had a beautiful fluffy, friendly lionhead rabbit which I was very fond of. He refused to touch it and actually backed away, despite not being allergic.

by Anonymousreply 168August 27, 2020 9:50 AM

R165 I assume yoga itself wasn't the issue, but his personality.

Yoga in itself is just a type of exercize, and it is very healthy for anyone.

by Anonymousreply 169August 27, 2020 11:10 AM

I mentioned this before — dating a bear is burp and fart central. I used to be into hairy and husky guys and dated a few, but many think farting, burping and bathroom humor is hilarious. Oh course we all do it, but making such a show of being crude killed any crush. I finally realized bears are just the adult version the gross fat kid from your childhood that was always eating and busting ass and laughing about it. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 170August 27, 2020 11:33 AM

[quote]At the time I was only 18 and had a beautiful fluffy, friendly lionhead rabbit which I was very fond of. He refused to touch it and actually backed away, despite not being allergic.

I love animals but I personally have never felt any need to pet rabbits. Some are super fluffy and pretty but they seem somehow way wilder than cats or dogs, and you sort of feel they don't want you near them, or at least that's how as an outsider see them. I actually totally get why someone would back away but I totally get why you didn't want to have anything to do with him. A pet comes always before a stranger. I could never date anyone who didn't get along with my pets.

by Anonymousreply 171August 27, 2020 1:33 PM

We were talking about kilts (which I occasionally wear for formal events and which piqued his interest). He volunteered that he liked the idea of wearing a kilt because he sometimes wished he was a girl. Already 3 or 4 implications I didn't have the interest in unpacking, just in that statement. Conversation nosedived from there and I haven't kept up with him since.

by Anonymousreply 172August 27, 2020 1:38 PM

He used the word "unpack" in a sentence very similar to "Already 3 or 4 implications I didn't have the interest in unpacking, just in that statement."

by Anonymousreply 173August 27, 2020 1:41 PM

R110, that is so fucked up to the point of absurd.

by Anonymousreply 174August 27, 2020 4:56 PM

Borrowed my thermos and never returned it.

by Anonymousreply 175August 27, 2020 5:00 PM

can't kiss--has happened too many times to count

by Anonymousreply 176August 27, 2020 5:16 PM

Bad kissers can be trained R176. My 1st husband wasnt very good,I just dont think he had a lot of practice. But he was a helluva lay,so I took the time to teach him . He ended up being an amazing kisser,maybe even better than me!

by Anonymousreply 177August 27, 2020 8:52 PM

Out on a first date he had a dismissive attitude to the server then leaned over fingering my collar and told me my collar stays were missing.

Then he sniffed and polished his fork with the napkin.

I endured but soon fled.

by Anonymousreply 178August 27, 2020 9:58 PM

His doll collection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179August 28, 2020 4:58 AM

R170 If I could pin a comment to the top of the page, this would be it.

by Anonymousreply 180August 28, 2020 5:21 AM

Except for the "dismissive of server" part, I could possibly have been r178's date.

by Anonymousreply 181August 28, 2020 5:53 AM

R179 even a buff guy with dolls? (sorry, “figures”)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182August 28, 2020 11:33 AM

R158 dumped someone for doing yoga?

I’m sorry, what?

by Anonymousreply 183August 28, 2020 11:39 AM

[quote]what are we going to do afterwards, go out for brunch and shopping?

Someone sounds quite damaged. Wonder how many crushes you’ve killed just by opening your mouth.

by Anonymousreply 184August 28, 2020 11:42 AM

Bragged that his only sources of news were "The Daily Show" and Steven Colbert.

by Anonymousreply 185August 28, 2020 4:10 PM

R185, give me his number 💖💖

by Anonymousreply 186August 28, 2020 5:16 PM

Began to smoke a cigarette while I was going down on him.

by Anonymousreply 187August 28, 2020 5:29 PM

R187 -- Did he at least have the manners to ask if you minded if he smoked while you were eating?

by Anonymousreply 188August 29, 2020 2:10 PM

The revelation that all of his friends were awful, vapid, mean people. He seemed like the sweetest guy, but show me your friends ...

by Anonymousreply 189August 29, 2020 2:19 PM

hmmm R189. sounds like he tends to attract creeps....

by Anonymousreply 190August 29, 2020 3:28 PM

Left a $2 tip when much, much more was required for the bill

by Anonymousreply 191August 29, 2020 3:31 PM

would not stop talking about astrology

like, he's never on time this week because something is retrograde rising in his venus. ok

by Anonymousreply 192August 29, 2020 3:40 PM

Confessed that I would be hotter if spoke with a heavier FOB Asian accent

by Anonymousreply 193August 29, 2020 3:45 PM

R189, were you dating Jonathan Groff?

by Anonymousreply 194August 29, 2020 3:50 PM

Get old.

by Anonymousreply 195August 29, 2020 3:53 PM

He said he liked Trump because he got a tax cut

by Anonymousreply 196August 29, 2020 3:55 PM

When I was 14 I had a crush in this cute skater in my class. However, my feelings for him evaporated when I found out he smoked pot! Man, I was lame...

by Anonymousreply 197August 29, 2020 3:58 PM

Saw him picking his nose when I was returning from the table from the bathroom. Had his whole finger up there and was really going to town. I circled back and ask the hostess something then came back in hopes that he was done with the cavity search. Needless to say we parted and there was no second date.

by Anonymousreply 198August 29, 2020 4:22 PM

He was immediately dumped when his inability to properly load a dishwasher was discovered.

by Anonymousreply 199August 29, 2020 5:10 PM

use the word pimp as part of her email address

by Anonymousreply 200August 30, 2020 7:24 AM

Vulnerable to the DL firing squad here, but; called me “needy” and cut off all contact after I put them up on my couch, fed them, and monitored how they were during a difficult recovery from a potentially-fatal crisis of health.

by Anonymousreply 201August 30, 2020 10:25 AM

You made the right call, r197.

by Anonymousreply 202August 30, 2020 10:33 AM

I had a crush of a really cute guy and he seemed somewhat into me too.

We went on a lunch date and he had a hair sticking out from his nostril. I was young and petty so I immediately thought he was gross

by Anonymousreply 203August 30, 2020 1:41 PM

He actually responding positively to my embarrassing overtures. I ran like an Olympiad.

by Anonymousreply 204August 30, 2020 2:12 PM

R204 Sorry- responded

by Anonymousreply 205August 30, 2020 2:14 PM

Opened his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 206August 30, 2020 2:15 PM

Laughed when his cat puked in my shoes.

by Anonymousreply 207August 30, 2020 2:17 PM

[quote] had a beautiful fluffy, friendly lionhead rabbit

As a pet?

Sounds like he dodged a bullet.

by Anonymousreply 208August 30, 2020 2:17 PM

R191 and did you make up the difference yourself to give the server a "full" tip, or did you just sit in silence and complained to us later like a beta coward?

by Anonymousreply 209August 30, 2020 3:16 PM

Chewing on his nails while we're having a conversation. At least we weren't eating at the time--or, well, I wasn't anyway. Stomach-turning...

by Anonymousreply 210August 30, 2020 3:26 PM

Farted LOUD on one of those plastic booth benches while we were eating and the sound reverberated throughout the place. People turned around and looked and he laughed. We were finished so I told him I had to get running.

by Anonymousreply 211August 30, 2020 3:34 PM

Recently went on socially distanced date going on walk w/my dog in tow. Convo flowed well up until he stuck foot out to trip dog's hind leg. End of date

by Anonymousreply 212August 30, 2020 3:39 PM

OMFG I cant even with all these fart stories ! I told any man I ever dated right up front "an occasional slip is one thing,but making a production out of it is another entirely and I will NOT have it" ! I grew up in a family of farters who thought it the height of hilarity and it repulsed me from childhood. I know,I sound very stick up the ass, but I cant help it.

by Anonymousreply 213August 30, 2020 3:39 PM

R213 r11 here - I’m the same way. It was nasty -it sounded like a machine gun going off for like 10 seconds since it was amplified by the plastic bench he was sitting on. Everyone looked at us. I was so embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 214August 30, 2020 3:47 PM

R211 I mean

by Anonymousreply 215August 30, 2020 3:47 PM

Sorry, I still think farting is extremely funny in ANY circumstance.

by Anonymousreply 216August 31, 2020 2:05 AM

He was giving me head and threw up chicken parmesan all over himself, me, and the bed.

by Anonymousreply 217August 31, 2020 7:09 PM

r217, you win

by Anonymousreply 218August 31, 2020 10:06 PM

Said he’s had sex with women.

by Anonymousreply 219August 31, 2020 10:55 PM

20 years ago when I was 20. Hot guy. Handsome, blond hair, tanned, toned, and lips that could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. First date went very very well. Sex was mind-blowing. Second date I found out he was addicted to meth.

by Anonymousreply 220September 9, 2020 2:05 PM

earrings

caftans

by Anonymousreply 221September 9, 2020 2:06 PM

R122 An unnecessary embellishment, dear. We all get it.

by Anonymousreply 222September 9, 2020 5:22 PM

Wanted to combine food and sex. I hate that--icky. I love each individually, but keep em separate!

by Anonymousreply 223September 9, 2020 6:37 PM

Handsome director of a play, I was in. Cast all went out to dinner, after a performance. He tipped $1.

by Anonymousreply 224September 9, 2020 9:27 PM

Made up a scenario to get out of a date 90 minutes beforehand. He offered a rescheduled date for the next evening and, when I followed up the next day, he never replied. Talk about a crush that instantly dissipated. Deleted and never bothered again.

by Anonymousreply 225September 9, 2020 10:31 PM

R224, and how much did you tip?

by Anonymousreply 226September 12, 2020 12:06 PM

Thought dirty jokes were foreplay.

by Anonymousreply 227September 12, 2020 12:08 PM

Told me he's into yellow and brown. And NO its not the skin color.

by Anonymousreply 228September 12, 2020 1:08 PM

R121 It was always too dark to see any details at Limelight.

by Anonymousreply 229September 14, 2020 2:26 PM

90 Day Fiance

by Anonymousreply 230September 14, 2020 2:32 PM

Said he was a Roman Catholic and started ranting aboujt God.

by Anonymousreply 231September 14, 2020 11:13 PM

He had the nerve to try to escape after I spent all that time tying him up and putting the ball gag in his mouth! He made me hit him and knock him out. Not my fault.

Some guys are just ungrateful.

by Anonymousreply 232September 15, 2020 1:02 AM

Vote Republican. Vote for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 233September 15, 2020 1:51 AM

R213, your sensitivities about "fart productions" is far from being as offensive as your terrible English.

[quote]OMFG I can't (Oh, dear,) even with all these fart stories ! (Oh, dear.) I told any man I ever dated right up front (Oh, dear.) "an occasional slip is one thing,but (Oh, dear.) making a production out of it is another entirely and I will NOT have it" ! (Oh, dear.) I grew up in a family of farters who thought it the height of hilarity and it repulsed me from childhood. I know,I (Oh, dear.) sound very stick up the ass, (Oh, dear x 3.) but I can't (Oh, dear.) help it.

If you're retarded please have the floor monitor at your group home let us know so that we can make appropriate allowances. Until then, chill. You may not like farts but your writing is a turd smeared across the screen.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 234September 15, 2020 2:21 AM

R234 loves for rough trade to fart in her mouth .

by Anonymousreply 235September 15, 2020 5:28 PM

R234 has way too much time on their hands.

by Anonymousreply 236September 15, 2020 5:29 PM

R235 can't do anything but what she always does - behave homophonically.

And R236 is illiterate AND a mangler of the language, twat what she is.

Excuse me. Twat that its is.

The low DL - so many out-of-work shits.

by Anonymousreply 237September 15, 2020 5:39 PM

Thank you so much R234/R237 for deigning to grace us illiterates with your magnificence . We are better for having such an esteemed CUNT such as you to point out our ignorance . Bless you ,you pendantic fart sucking unfucked old twat .

by Anonymousreply 238September 15, 2020 5:59 PM

R237 is hitting the vodka hard today.

by Anonymousreply 239September 15, 2020 6:43 PM

[R226] I always tip 25-30%. But a dollar? If you aren't able or willing to do better than that, for waitstaff, please eat at home. Or fast food.

by Anonymousreply 240September 20, 2020 10:09 AM

Pick their nose and eat the contents🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

by Anonymousreply 241September 20, 2020 10:27 AM

No R241 !!! I cant believe that ever happened !!! PLEASE tell me you made that up ! Did you confront him? what did he say ?

by Anonymousreply 242September 20, 2020 10:18 PM

When he wouldn’t discuss the sealed, plastic 55 gallon drum in his living room. At least the table cloth covering it was nice.

by Anonymousreply 243September 22, 2020 11:40 PM

r 240, but did you make up that dinner for his lousy tip or did you just wallow in silence and complain later online like so many of Dlers would?

by Anonymousreply 244September 25, 2020 11:39 PM

R240 ^

by Anonymousreply 245September 25, 2020 11:39 PM

R81= Velma from Scooby Doo the later years

by Anonymousreply 246September 26, 2020 1:48 AM

Liked me back.

by Anonymousreply 247September 26, 2020 1:54 AM

[244] I tipped 30%, the highest I really can afford to go. It was all separate checks, not pooling. I saw it as I got up to leave. One time I was meeting the new bf's family. I was taking care of the tip, for our two meals. When his grandmother saw my tip, she grabbed hers off the table, and stuck it back in her purse. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 248September 26, 2020 6:42 AM

Doesn’t initiate conversation or invite me out as much as I do, can’t spell to save his life, has given hints he’s conservative or libertarian.

by Anonymousreply 249September 26, 2020 7:18 AM

Wore ugly slippers around the house.

Took the trash out wearing said ugly slippers during my first visit at his place.

The mundanity of it all! I wasn't ready for it.

by Anonymousreply 250September 26, 2020 2:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!