Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dylan O'Brien turns 29 on Wednesday!

Datalounge fave and star of the Maze Runner trilogy and MTV's "Teen Wolf," Dylan O'Brien turns 29 this week.

He was born on August 26, 1991.

Happy birthday, Dylan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141February 23, 2021 3:23 AM

"I'd fuck me. Would you fuck me?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2020 8:25 PM

Mmmmm....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2020 8:25 PM

Please. He’s not even worthy of being labeled a has-been. He’s more like a “never was.”

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2020 8:28 PM

I want to blow Dylan while he's sitting on a recliner, looking just like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2020 8:33 PM

I want to discover where his treasure trail leads...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2020 8:35 PM

The same age as me!!

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2020 8:36 PM

I really was lured by him. He don't hide the ambition to be a big HW star but seems a really nice guy with a real private life. The problem is that we're no longer in the '90s: he focus himself only on leading role when it might do well in choral film, this way he work really little.

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2020 9:34 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2020 9:37 PM

I feel really sorry for him after that car wreck fucked up his face.

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2020 9:40 PM

I have jerked off to this video many times.

I cannot believe how much the sleeping guy in the video, looks like Dylan O'Brien.

People are even mentioning it in the comments section!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2020 10:43 PM

^^^ In my day we used shaving cream to prank sleeping people into smearing it all over their faces. The kids these days are something else.

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2020 10:50 PM

I just want to sniff his pits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2020 4:09 AM

Is he white?

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2020 4:11 AM

His career went south quickly.

by Anonymousreply 14August 23, 2020 4:16 AM

[quote] His career went south quickly.

Time for him to get naked.

by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2020 4:20 AM

[Quote] Datalounge fave

I think you're confusing DL with tumblr and twitter.

by Anonymousreply 16August 23, 2020 4:45 AM

I have never heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 17August 23, 2020 4:49 AM

The accident not only scarred him mentally and physically but professionally too. He lost momentum just at the moment his career was taking off.

by Anonymousreply 18August 23, 2020 4:53 AM

Yeah, he probably would’ve racked up a couple Oscars by now if not for that accident.

by Anonymousreply 19August 23, 2020 5:10 AM

R18 Flying so high..

by Anonymousreply 20August 23, 2020 6:12 AM

R19 totally 😆

by Anonymousreply 21August 23, 2020 6:29 AM

So does anyone know what happened to him on the set of the death cure? How severe was it?

by Anonymousreply 22August 23, 2020 6:42 AM

Here you go, R22.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2020 6:46 AM

I had a massive crush on him from the moment I first saw him on Teen Wolf. He was actually the main reason I watched that show through to the bitter end...

And I still have a massive crush on him.

IMDB shows he has several projects in the works, so it's not like he's disappeared or anything.

by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2020 7:48 AM

Who? A Virgo? No, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2020 8:42 AM

He is the living end in Amerian Assassin. Beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 23, 2020 9:11 AM

R24, what do you think of the video at R10?

Do you think it looks like Dylan?

by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2020 5:40 PM

Sexy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 27, 2020 12:23 PM

Happy birthday, Dylan!

Can I offer you a complimentary blowjob?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 27, 2020 10:31 PM

[quote] Tom hardy was a pretty boy very early in his career.

But he’s not pretty now. Logan Marshall-Green on the other hand...

by Anonymousreply 30August 27, 2020 10:35 PM

[quote]The accident not only scarred him mentally and physically but professionally too. He lost momentum just at the moment his career was taking off.

It seems to go beyond just losing momentum. If you watch him in interviews, he's not the same outgoing person he used to be - unsurprisingly.

It really seems like he's pulled back. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if he's still hasn't recovered psychologically from the accident. As soon as he could walk, they seemed to jam him back into completing whatever contracts he had signed.

It's amazing there weren't criminal charges for the accident based on what some contemporaneous reports suggested happened.

by Anonymousreply 31August 27, 2020 10:50 PM

[Quote] If you watch him in interviews, he's not the same outgoing person he used to be - unsurprisingly. It really seems like he's pulled back.

Really?? I got the opposite vibe. He seems much more outgoing and very opinionated ( at least on twitter). I think he's loosened up and not as private despite the crazy stans.

by Anonymousreply 32August 28, 2020 5:31 AM

I just want to cuddle with him.

by Anonymousreply 33August 29, 2020 5:01 AM

It seems like just yesterday we had him on death watch.

by Anonymousreply 34August 29, 2020 7:09 AM

His sister is a tad annoyed. I don't really blame her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 29, 2020 12:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 29, 2020 12:08 PM

R19 No? The accident didn't change his career at all. He didn't lose any projects because of it and he certainly didn't lose out on any Oscar roles because of it. The accident happened when he was filming The Death Cure. He recovered during the time they would have normally filmed that movie (so he didn't lose any other opportunities because he would have been occupied with filming TDC during this time otherwise). He already signed on to American Assassin during his recovery and started filming that movie shortly after. He filmed that movie at the same time Teen Wolf s6 was filming. So that movie even gave him an excuse to not have to film much for TW s6.

His face doesn't look different after the accident and he's actually more outgoing, lively and open since the accident. I don't know why people so desperately want to say that the accident changed his body and his career and that he lost out on many roles. Nothing of that is the case. American Assassin was supposed to be the start of a franchise but obviously the first movie wasn't successful enough. Without the accident Dylan would have had the exact same career now. So far he has chosen to do many action movies, even tried to get his second action franchise, he has great connections to the producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura who gave him the first role in Deepwater Horizon, Lorenzo was even producer of The Death Cure!, he offered him the role in American Assassin, Lorenzo produced Bumblebee and offered Dylan the role of voice actor for Bumblebee, he offered him the role in Infinite (the movie with Mark Wahlberg). So actually most movies Dylan has starred in so far were produced by Lorenzo who adores Dylan. I think people just have to accept that Dylan has never had an Oscar worthy career or has made Oscar worthy choices. The choices have mostly been big movies/potential franchises where he could make big money and get fame. Fans want to use the accident as an excuse for Dylan not having the career they wish for him. But the accident has actually nothing to do with it at all.

by Anonymousreply 37August 29, 2020 12:48 PM

R37 well before the accident it was Teen Wolf that was holding him back 😄

by Anonymousreply 38August 29, 2020 12:55 PM

Celt-Iberian hottie.

by Anonymousreply 39August 29, 2020 1:00 PM

The accident really shook him up, to be honest. And he does have physical scars on his face he keeps covered up.

Many feel he does look different after the accident.

by Anonymousreply 40August 29, 2020 1:06 PM

OMG, I am 29 just like him and I also do not care about birthdays! I also am a bit damaged, so be would fit perfectly!

by Anonymousreply 41August 29, 2020 1:11 PM

R40 he has no physical scars on his face at all. He's also not covering up anything. Fandom should stop making up things just because they want to concern troll.

by Anonymousreply 42August 29, 2020 2:38 PM

When it happened there was a poster here claiming to be an insider who said he would never work again (if he in fact survived the accident). The same poster claimed his eyeballs popped out of his face.

by Anonymousreply 43August 29, 2020 3:08 PM

R43 But that obviously didn't happen, right? I mean, the eyeballs?

by Anonymousreply 44August 29, 2020 3:10 PM

Yeah I think that poster was just being an asshole. Glad he survived and fully recovered.

by Anonymousreply 45August 29, 2020 3:14 PM

R43 That poster was clearly a troll. An actor who worked with him on set (so a publicly confirmed source) and witnessed the accident made some ig posts about it a few weeks afterwards. He said that the accident itself was pretty scary to witness. But he also said that directly after the accident Dylan even laughed and joked around (I guess that was probably from the shock from the accident). He also facetimed Dylan in the hospital two days after the accident already joking around with him. That shows you that the accident was in no way life threatening and Dylan was even conscious right afterwards. Dylan needed to have surgery to fix some broken bones around his eye. But that's a surgery you do from inside of the mouth (so it doesn't leave any scars). And the surgery isn't a big surgery. Proven by the fact that Dylan was already facetiming with people directly after the surgery.

by Anonymousreply 46August 29, 2020 3:47 PM

Ouch, at R35! His lesbian sister doesn't mess around.

She looks just like him, by the way.

[quote] Celt-Iberian hottie.

Are you saying that Dylan is part Spanish or Portugese? I've never heard this.

Link, please.

[quote] he does have physical scars on his face he keeps covered up.

You are a lying idiot and an attention whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 29, 2020 4:06 PM

Where's this from?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 29, 2020 4:10 PM

R47, Wikipedia says he's part Spanish on his mother's side

by Anonymousreply 49August 29, 2020 4:15 PM

Dylan has such pretty eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 29, 2020 4:19 PM

coin slot or rosebud?

by Anonymousreply 51August 29, 2020 4:25 PM

I'm sure his hole is tight, R51.

Dylan doesn't look very experimental.

My guess is that the only thing that has ever gone near his hole, is his loofa sponge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 29, 2020 4:34 PM

Dylan is hetero.

He is part Spanish

by Anonymousreply 53August 29, 2020 4:40 PM

He's hotter front on than profile, I guess it's the nose.

by Anonymousreply 54August 29, 2020 9:24 PM

R48 a Sciles fan.

R53 which his sister also confirmed but some delusional stans still claim he's bi.

by Anonymousreply 55August 29, 2020 11:49 PM

[quote] some delusional stans still claim he's bi

Then perhaps he should stop flirting with all of his male co-stars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 29, 2020 11:53 PM

I wonder where his "stans" would ever get that idea from?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 29, 2020 11:54 PM

R57, fuck, those two would be a hot couple!

by Anonymousreply 58August 29, 2020 11:56 PM

Kiss me, you fool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 29, 2020 11:57 PM

[quote] some delusional stans still claim he's bi

Silly stans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 30, 2020 12:01 AM

R56 and R57 you just posted manips lol.

by Anonymousreply 61August 30, 2020 12:02 AM

R60, is Dylan mocking Tyler's crooked jaw in that gif?

by Anonymousreply 62August 30, 2020 12:03 AM

R50 The No H8 campaign photo with Dylan is a manip. Several Teen Wolf actors were asked to participate in the No H8 campaign during TW s1 and some of them participated and took photos (Posey, Holland, Colton, JR and some more) . Dylan and Hoechlin were asked but didn't want to participate for whatever reason. But Dylan fans of course didn't like that other cast members got praise for participating in that charity campaign and that Dylan stood out as someone who was asked but hadn't participated, so they simply made a manip for Dylan as well and always grouped it with the other real photos from other cast. So most people now think that Dylan really participated in that campaign..

by Anonymousreply 63August 30, 2020 1:23 PM

[quote]The No H8 campaign photo with Dylan is a manip.

I don't know whether it's purely suggestion, but after reading r63, the picture looks totally faked.

Interesting if true.

by Anonymousreply 64August 30, 2020 2:05 PM

[Quote] Dylan and Hoechlin were asked but didn't want to participate for whatever reason.

Someone who worked on the shoot said Hoechlin didn't want to because of his family. I wonder if he'd answer differently now..

by Anonymousreply 65August 30, 2020 3:19 PM

[quote] Dylan and Hoechlin were asked but didn't want to participate for whatever reason.

I'm pretty surprised by this, as Dylan O'Brien's sister is gay.

Maybe he felt that he already lives his life in support of Progressive causes, so it was unnecessary to make a political statement.

However, I think that the gesture would have gone a long way.

I'm not surprised by Hoechlin. He always seemed like a douche and a coward, to me.

by Anonymousreply 66August 30, 2020 4:02 PM

[Quote] I'm not surprised by Hoechlin. He always seemed like a douche and a coward, to me.

Why??

by Anonymousreply 67August 30, 2020 4:11 PM

Maybe he didn't want to piss off homophobe conservative who we all know are very important to his career. /s

by Anonymousreply 68August 30, 2020 6:07 PM

He has a great nose for eating pussy.

by Anonymousreply 69August 30, 2020 6:21 PM

[Quote] He has a great nose for eating pussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 31, 2020 7:50 AM

Dylan and Tyler were so cute when they were younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 1, 2020 3:33 AM

R71 being in your early 20s helps.

by Anonymousreply 72September 1, 2020 5:06 AM

he's cute

by Anonymousreply 73September 1, 2020 5:08 AM

R72, I posted the wrong photo!

This is the one I wanted to put up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 1, 2020 8:01 PM

Never understood all the hoopla. Looks like another dirty assed kid.

by Anonymousreply 75September 1, 2020 8:16 PM

You have to watch MTV's "Teen Wolf" Season 1, R75.

You'll absolutely fall in love with Dylan.

Pictures don't tell the whole story of his allure.

by Anonymousreply 76September 1, 2020 8:19 PM

R74 that is a cute photo.

R76 you might be overselling it just a bit.

by Anonymousreply 77September 2, 2020 1:02 AM

Not to me he's not over-selling it. I totally fell for him in episode one, and he's the only reason I watched every single episode of that season, even after it got so terrible it was cringe-worthy, even after they gave up on the shirtless guys.

by Anonymousreply 78September 2, 2020 6:49 AM

R78 Derek was the selling point for me. Even though it went to shit during season 3. And they never gave up on the shirtless guys.

by Anonymousreply 79September 2, 2020 9:02 AM

Sorry if this goes off topic, but I recently binged the kiddie teen show Find Me In Paris and it features Castle Rock as goofy sidekick that could be a dead ringer for Stiles, except Castle plays a gay hip hop dancer who goes to a ballet school. Since it's a kiddie show he doesn't have much of a romantic life (actually, even the straight romances are very chaste).

Dylan's Stiles may not have been the first sidekick in TV and movie history, but I think he influenced a lot of future sidekicks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 2, 2020 11:16 AM

He was great on Teen Wolf and he has massive potential as an actress. From what we saw on the show his range is very wide, he can do everything from comedy, to drama, to horror. The only problem is he makes horrible career choices and clearly refuses to do nudity on top of that.

He better hurry up and try to fix things, his shelf life is almost expired. He still has time for a comeback but the window is closing.

by Anonymousreply 81September 2, 2020 11:22 AM

[Quote] but I think he influenced a lot of future sidekicks.

If the show itself had been a pop culture phenomenon, then i would agree with you. But most people only recognize the movie.

[Quote] The only problem is he makes horrible career choices and clearly refuses to do nudity on top of that.

I don't think he makes terrible choices. But I don't know of too many actors Dylan's age who aren't attached to one (or more franchises).

[Quote] He better hurry up and try to fix things, his shelf life is almost expired. He still has time for a comeback but the window is closing.

He'll be fine. There's always time for a white actor.

by Anonymousreply 82September 2, 2020 12:10 PM

Considering that there are no major young stars nowdays, I think that Dylan's doing just fine.

Hollywood doesn't have a "Brat Pack" or a young Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt any more, so the fact that Dylan has already been in three Maze Runner movies and one blockbuster (American Assassin), he is pretty much part of the young Hollywood A-list.

by Anonymousreply 83September 2, 2020 12:14 PM

His next movie was scheduled in February instead it will be on VOD in October. R37 note that Lorenzo di Bonaventura is not attached to this project, it was produced by Shawn Levy who was the director in the Internship where he wasn't the lead but a boy among others: this is good for Dylan because it shows how he left a good memory of himself and the producers are willing to work with him again. He still adorable to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 3, 2020 12:36 AM

This is my favorite Dylan O'Brien movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 3, 2020 6:22 AM

He is going to have to "leak" his nudes to become relevant again, and they need to be from several years ago, before the tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 86September 3, 2020 6:27 AM

R86 Dylan's not that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 87September 3, 2020 8:46 AM

R86, why from before the accident? He injured his face, not his hot bod.

by Anonymousreply 88September 3, 2020 11:09 AM

His face looks fine now. I'm assuming that poster means before he let himself lose the body he had when he was on Teen Wolf as he aged.

by Anonymousreply 89September 3, 2020 11:30 AM

He's beautiful when scruffy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90September 3, 2020 11:34 AM

[Quote] I'm assuming that poster means before he let himself lose the body he had when he was on Teen Wolf as he aged.

There's nothing wrong with his body now....

by Anonymousreply 91September 4, 2020 1:06 AM

HE'S LEGAL NOW!

by Anonymousreply 92September 15, 2020 12:42 AM

He's almost legal for social security

by Anonymousreply 93September 15, 2020 12:43 AM

Sad his career never really took off. He was very cute.

by Anonymousreply 94September 15, 2020 12:46 AM

Julia went on another instagram rant. I wonder if it's really her getting annoyed? Or if he just isn't comfortable expressing his opinion so he does it through her.

by Anonymousreply 95September 15, 2020 5:07 AM

aww they're so cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 15, 2020 5:12 AM

Can having a sibling of the opposite sex that's that hot turn you gay? He's there in close quarters with you, looking like that, probably in his boxers all the time, but you know you can't have him! Could really mess some people up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97September 15, 2020 5:21 AM

I wonder what Dylan's cum tastes like

by Anonymousreply 98September 15, 2020 5:39 AM

American Assassin was hardly a blockbuster. It didn't do that well in North America, which is a shame because it really could have made him a movie star who can carry a film on his own (although he was great in The Maze Runner series).

by Anonymousreply 99September 15, 2020 5:43 AM

[quote] I wonder what Dylan's cum tastes like

Liquid gold, baby. Liquid gold.

[quote] Can having a sibling of the opposite sex that's that hot turn you gay? He's there in close quarters with you, looking like that, probably in his boxers all the time, but you know you can't have him! Could really mess some people up!

As a gay guy with three brothers, let me state for the record that I have NEVER been attracted to any of them.

I think we have it built into us to avoid being attracted to siblings. We immediately get creeped out by it.

I think that people who are attracted to siblings or other family members, have a "chip" missing in their brain or something.

It's just nasty.

by Anonymousreply 100September 15, 2020 5:56 AM

[Quote] which is a shame because it really could have made him a movie star who can carry a film on his own (although he was great in The Maze Runner series).

I thought he pretty much proved that with Maze Runner. But the more interesting roles are on tv.

by Anonymousreply 101September 15, 2020 6:14 AM

he looks more like casey affleck's brother than ben does

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 15, 2020 6:17 AM

New trailer for Dylan's upcoming movie "Love and Monsters."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 15, 2020 8:23 PM

That movie looks terrible.

Why is he going back to making teeny bopper movies? I thought that he had made the jump to being an action-hero?

It's like he's going backwards.

by Anonymousreply 104September 15, 2020 8:26 PM

The worst part of that stupid Love and Monsters is his oriental love interest.

What's that all about?

I predict it's going to flop.

by Anonymousreply 105September 15, 2020 8:27 PM

It's to play to China and their box office r105.

by Anonymousreply 106September 16, 2020 12:17 AM

29?

For datalounge, that would now make him a daddy.

by Anonymousreply 107September 16, 2020 12:19 AM

Movie looks bad but I'd suck Dylan dry.

by Anonymousreply 108September 16, 2020 12:29 AM

yeah, i'm sure that will be the worst thing about the movie racist at R105

by Anonymousreply 109September 16, 2020 2:38 AM

If only the Maze Runner movies weren't so fucking terrible. My god, that last one was awful and none of it made ANY sense at ALL.

by Anonymousreply 110September 16, 2020 1:44 PM

Really? "Love & Monsters" is an apocalyptic comedy?

THAT'S what we need right now?

by Anonymousreply 111September 16, 2020 1:47 PM

He seems pretty busy to me... here's his list of upcoming projects according to IMDB:

His list of 2020 projects:

Infinite (post-production), he plays Heinrich Treadway

Love and Monsters (completed), he plays Joel Dawson

The Education of Fredrick Fitzell (completed), he plays Fredrick Fitzell

Amazing Stories (TV Series), he plays Sam Taylor

And that's all just 2020!

by Anonymousreply 112September 16, 2020 1:49 PM

R112 his episode of Amazing Stories already came out.

by Anonymousreply 113September 16, 2020 2:57 PM

He's talked about struggling to find work before and being an out-of-work actor for a long time. He's not ugly and he's a capable actor, so my guess is he's either difficult to work with or he refuses to do nudity. Those are the only two reasons a good looking actor struggles in Hollywood. Even Alex Pettyfer has been finding work, because unlike Dylan, he isn't afraid to show his ass on screen.

by Anonymousreply 114September 16, 2020 2:57 PM

Does he have a manager or does he manage himself? If he already has one he needs to fire them, and if he manages himself he needs to find a manager and quickly. His shelf life is running out and if he hopes to not be doing car commercials in his 40's he better wise the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 115September 16, 2020 2:58 PM

He'd be better off doing indie films at this point.

by Anonymousreply 116September 17, 2020 4:04 AM

R116 I think that's what he prefers,but indies don't pay the bills. That's why you should do a blockbuster every now and again.

by Anonymousreply 117September 17, 2020 4:09 AM

I think he made a lot of money due to hush payments or settlements due to the accident so he's probably not hurting for money.

by Anonymousreply 118September 17, 2020 4:18 AM

Yes, R113... that's the list of his projects in 2020, and it's 2/3rds the way through 2020, so I'm guessing at least SOME of them would already be out (rolling eyes at you, can't you read?)

by Anonymousreply 119September 17, 2020 6:37 AM

[quote] If only the Maze Runner movies weren't so fucking terrible. My god, that last one was awful and none of it made ANY sense at ALL.

I really enjoyed the first one. The sequels were disappointing...and didn’t have any fucking mazes!!!

by Anonymousreply 120September 17, 2020 3:58 PM

Dylan gives me a boner

by Anonymousreply 121September 17, 2020 4:10 PM

R117 I don't get why some people think that Dylan prefers indies? Because he has actually shown the exact opposite. We've the TMR triology, then a role in a big action blockbuster Deepwater Horizon with Mark Wahlberg, then we have him signing on to another potential action franchise that started with American Assassin. He had signed a 3 movie deal contract. And if the first movie had been more successful they'd have made further movies. We have him voicing Bumblebee in another big action movie. He has a role in Infinite, another big action blockbuster with Wahlberg and the same producer as TDC, Deepwater Horizon, the American Assassin franchise and Bumblebee. The new monster movie of him is another action movie. The two TV episodes he probably only did because Weird City was produced by Jordan Peele , a very hot name after his Oscar success and Amazing Stories was produced by Spielberg, another big name. The only indie he has done lately is the Fitzgerald movie with him in the lead. And that's it. All his other roles are big action movies.

He seems to mostly aim for lead roles or roles in projects to which famous people are attached to. He doesn't seem at all like someone who would prefer indies.

by Anonymousreply 122September 17, 2020 6:54 PM

Isn't he like 30? He needs to hurry up and take as many nude roles as he can before he loses that tight bubble butt. Seriously, take advantage of your body while you still can. There is no place in Hollywood for ugly people, and without that body Dylan doesn't really have a pot to piss in, he's just another average white guy.

The clock is ticking. COVID should be a wake up call to him: either be more comfortable with using your assets or get used to doing Target commercials.

by Anonymousreply 123September 17, 2020 7:16 PM

R123 i'm sure Dylan will get right on that.

by Anonymousreply 124September 18, 2020 12:23 AM

Can someone explain the plot of Maze Runner? There's a disease going around so they trap some kids in a maze?

by Anonymousreply 125September 19, 2020 7:02 AM

R125, the plot makes absolutely no sense, so there's no point in even trying to explain it.

by Anonymousreply 126February 16, 2021 1:21 AM

Dylan and a couple of his Teen Wolf cast celebrating:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127February 16, 2021 1:21 AM

He has no lips.

by Anonymousreply 128February 16, 2021 1:21 PM

Lol R125.

I never understood the purpose of "The Maze," either.

Btw, Dylan turns 30 this year!

by Anonymousreply 129February 16, 2021 1:57 PM

What has Dylan been up to?

I haven't heard anything about him, since that STINKER movie he made recently.

by Anonymousreply 130February 16, 2021 6:27 PM

I loved the first Maze Runner movie. But the sequels sucked. No mazes!

by Anonymousreply 131February 16, 2021 6:37 PM

Nothing about the Maze Runner movies made any sense at all. I've seen all three, and I still have no clue why any of that happened. It was so stupid. The final movie especially.

by Anonymousreply 132February 20, 2021 12:50 AM

[quote] I haven't heard anything about him, since that STINKER movie he made recently.

It's because of his oriental love interest in that movie.

I don't know why Hollywood insists on trying to cast orientals in leading roles.

Nobody watches those movies.

by Anonymousreply 133February 20, 2021 6:52 AM

Carpets are "oriental".

People are ASIAN.

You fucking racist.

by Anonymousreply 134February 20, 2021 5:30 PM

The first Maze Runner movie was good until the final 10 minutes when you realise it made no sense.

Dylan has no lips, and an ordinary face & body. I don't see the appeal.

by Anonymousreply 135February 20, 2021 9:51 PM

[quote] Dylan has no lips, and an ordinary face & body. I don't see the appeal.

A lot has to do with his personality. It makes him very sexy.

He also has unique features, which make him attractive.

Watch season 1 and 2 of MTV's Teen Wolf, and you'll understand.

by Anonymousreply 136February 20, 2021 10:11 PM

R135, it's the personality. You get how personalities can be attractive, yes?

Or maybe you don't have one, so you don't "get" it...

by Anonymousreply 137February 20, 2021 10:57 PM

The Maze Runner was good until they revealed why they were in the maze. The series basically just turned into a zombie movie crossed with The Hunger Games at that point. It's kind of the same situation in the books, too. Great and intriguing first installment and then two empty boring sequels.

by Anonymousreply 138February 21, 2021 5:27 AM

I just can't get over how absolutely nothing after the final 10 minutes of the first movie makes ANY SENSE AT ALL. I mean, like, literally, there's zero explanation or logic about anything that happens.

And the end of the trilogy? Just had me scratching my head. We were supposed to root for the people who refused to implement a cure for the plague? Really??

by Anonymousreply 139February 21, 2021 5:35 AM

Its been a while but weren't they trying to work out that their immunity was because of some behavioural trait rather than some biological mechanism or something? At that point it made no sense whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 140February 21, 2021 11:41 AM

I would LOVE someone to try and explain the plot of Maze Runner... the reasoning behind everything, why things happened the way they did. I've never seen anyone even try. It just makes zero sense.

by Anonymousreply 141February 23, 2021 3:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!