Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hunter Biden - What Happened?

I checked and didn’t find any existing thread on this. Hunter Biden spoke to the convention this week and didn’t look like I had remembered. I googled images of him and am struck by the change. Anybody else see what I’m seeing or is he recognizable to you. Plastic surgery?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2020 8:14 PM

Nice try, Boris.

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2020 6:09 PM

He, like the rest of us, aged.

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2020 6:11 PM

Hair, make up, dermabrasion, eyebrow exercises, and nose job?

I can't hate him. Can you imagine living in the shadow of his life story? I have a stellar older sibling, too, People act openly disappointed when they discover you don't have the magical powers of your older sibling. In Hunter's case, his father is a hard act to follow, too. I just hope he learns to take care of himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2020 6:15 PM

He's newly married with an infant son and has a total of five children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2020 6:20 PM

R3 = Beth Jarrett

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2020 6:24 PM

OP/Boris, read the New Yorker piece. There’s nothing that’s not out there already. He’s laid it all out.

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2020 6:47 PM

Opie acts as if the Trump children, including plastic Barbie and her Ken doll husband are complete and total foreigners to the scalpel.

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2020 7:09 PM

Hookers and blow???

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2020 7:13 PM

I thought his daughter died, who is Ashley?

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2020 7:39 PM

Some of you act like your family doesn't have the "golden kid" and the "black sheep kid". That's why they couldn't make Hunter a thing. Who doesn't have a screw up in their family.

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2020 7:44 PM

Bit his kids looked like they were heavily filtered in the video, like Lucy in Mame. Which was silly since they're both young.

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2020 7:49 PM

R9, Ashley is Joe's daughter with second and current wife, Jill.

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2020 8:07 PM

Despite his issues, I think Hunter as hot as hell. I would jump that furry ass in a nanosecond. I’d like to think he has some serious meat too.

by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2020 8:09 PM

Fair enough. R10

by Anonymousreply 14August 23, 2020 3:02 PM

Yes r10 that's why I have some empathy for him. My older brother is a popular minister with a nice wife, kids, and grand kids, my parents have always been so proud of him. When I was younger I felt like I may as well fuck up since it's expected of me, although I have grown up a lot since then.

by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2020 3:14 PM

Hunter in March 2020, when he talked about being a painter to the press. He looks fine here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 23, 2020 3:21 PM

So that's the October surprise from the Trump campaign? "Hunter's had work done"?

by Anonymousreply 17August 23, 2020 4:11 PM

Hunter looks roughed up at the DNC. Looks like a drug problem.

by Anonymousreply 18August 23, 2020 4:26 PM

He looks good to me

by Anonymousreply 19August 23, 2020 4:33 PM

He uses the KellyAnne Filter™️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 23, 2020 4:35 PM

^ LOL

by Anonymousreply 21August 23, 2020 7:24 PM

After Beau died, Hunter (who was married) had an affair with Beau's widow -- "comforting" her, no doubt, like Eddie Fisher (while married to Debbie Reynolds) comforted Liz Taylor after Mike Todd died. Not my place to judge, but that was all too soap-opera-y for words when Eddie did it and it still is!

by Anonymousreply 22August 23, 2020 7:52 PM

The Biden men are/were a handsome bunch.

by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2020 8:09 PM

He's turning into Ben Stiller before our very eyes.

by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2020 8:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!