Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of Orange County Season 15 - Official Thread

This crap fest will be airing in a little over a month (October, according to rumors).

No Vicki, no Tamrat. Will Emily and Cro-Magnon finally split? Will swingers Braunwyn and her husband renew their vows? (Newsflash: they will.) Will Shannon drive away her beady-eyed, closeted boyfriend? Will Gina enter rehab for her obvious coke problem? Will Kelly be fired for being a horrible, Trump-fellating human being? Can Dr. Deb please stay the fuck off my TV screen?

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 46516 hours ago

I rewatched several seasons recently and I think they’ll regret dumping Tamra. I couldn’t stand her when she was on the show, but she propelled/instigated/led most of the storylines since season 4 with the odious Vicki. I don’t count season three, because the show took a darker, more dramatic tone when Gretchen arrived.

I don’t think crazy Fat Shannon and crazy angry drunk Kelly are going to work as the centerpiece of this show.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 108/22/2020

Is Kelly POZ?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 208/22/2020

ChooChoo

Come on, ride the train, hey, ride it

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 308/22/2020

When Shannon and Kelly are the stars of the show you know it's time to cancel. Tamra is a total pus filled TrumpCunt. Grease fire to her!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 408/22/2020

I have a hunch things are already cooling off between Shannon and her closeted boyfriend.

I think he realized he didn't want to be a famewhore THAT badly.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 508/24/2020

Funny, I just started watching this show a few days ago and I'm on season 3 now. The first two seasons feel like the early seasons of 90 day Fiance--they are comparatively earnest and non-offensive compared to later seasons. It's as if this was all recorded on someone's personal camcorder. And the awful Abercrombie-type fashions and hairstyles. Ahhhh, the 00s. Can we talk about how awful that girl Jo's singing was? Who the hell would ever want to hear her sing? She referred to Jessica Simpson as her idol in everything 🙄. She also looks like Meghan Markle which may be another reason I didn't like her. The father of the Keough household is obviously not right from that accident and he is missing a couple of chips. I have no idea how that wife and his kids dealt with him.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 608/24/2020

Gretchen’s arrival in season 4 starts a rivalry with Tamra that is dark.The “naked wasted” episode is disgusting and starts a dark chapter for the housewives-I think OC amped it up at that point because Teresa had just flipped the table on NJ and Nene had tried to attack Kim at the ATL reunion

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 708/24/2020

Teresa flipping the table is the equivalent of Muhammad and Danielle on 90 day fiance--the point of no return AND the turning point.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 808/24/2020

[quote] I don’t count season three, because the show took a darker, more dramatic tone when Gretchen arrived.

R1, why do you say this? Because Gretchen had that rich, older, terminally-ill boyfriend?

Tamra was jealous of Gretchen and was jealous of Alexis as well. Alexis was so dumb. Gretchen was such a gold digger and then ended up with the broke Housewife hanger-on (Slade).

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 908/24/2020

There is no way Slade has not sucked a cock in his lifetime.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 1008/25/2020

Did someone say suck a cock?

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 1108/25/2020

Slade does have a Tom Cruise vibe to him. He was so controlling to Jo. Which is easy because she was dumb, but anyways...

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 1208/25/2020

Is Shannon still in quarantine? Has John Janssen had his seventh COVID test yet?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 1308/25/2020

r13 I predict John will dump Shannon's whiny ass before the new season premieres.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 1408/26/2020

Of all the disgusting people Bravo has paraded in front of me, Vicki was probably the absolute worst (the possible exception being Chantal from "Gallery Girls," but they had the good sense to only have that one on a year.)

However, I do worry the show will suffer with her gone. She's a low-rent, contemptible liar, but she did bring the thunder when required. All we really have left is Batshit Shannon and QAnon Kelly, and they sure as hell aren't entertaining enough on their own.

I'll withhold judgement until it starts, though. I worried about New York when Bethenny left the second time, but this year has been pretty stellar.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 1508/26/2020

I'm still surprised that Bravo allowed Vicki to run with the DV accusations about Shannon's marriage r15. It was a horrible look for both Vicki and the network.

Are they broadcasting from 1954?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 1608/26/2020

R15 I forgot abt Gallery Girls until you mentioned it! Such trash. I would have watched more seasons though. Must be thought when your shitty reality show doesn't even get renewed as this bar is set quite low for entertainment value.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 1708/26/2020

Kelly is starting to look like the cat lady.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 1808/26/2020

You're a CUNT r18!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 1908/27/2020

How did they end up filming this season?? Did they have most of it in the can by March??

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 2008/27/2020

They filmed through the pandemic r20.

This is Republican Orange County, after all

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 2108/27/2020

I think the OG is officially gone for good

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 2208/30/2020

The beady-eyed homosexual just can't quit her

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 2308/31/2020

John is so gross looking. I bet he thinks it's sexy when he burps into her vagina.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 2408/31/2020

He hasn’t been near one of those since birth r24.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 2508/31/2020

Even though I hate that she’s a Trump supporter (most of them on this franchise are, to be fair), Kelly is one of my favorite reality TV personalities of all time. I want her to get into it with Shane again. That was hilarious.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 2608/31/2020

Kelly seems like she’s on track for a psych ward or prison.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 2708/31/2020

I liked Kelly for a while but I can't abide her anymore.

However, she is the only one left who will make the show interesting.

Emily? Gina? Braunwyn? Nope.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 2809/01/2020

Gina’s way of talwkingg is swoh annowyeeng!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 2909/01/2020

R28

I don’t agree with the hate for Emily. I think she’s been a good addition and has held her own.

I haven’t seen enough of Braunwyn, honestly. But I love her advocacy and she’s the most pro-gay housewife on this franchise.

Gina was OK her first year, but second year UGH! She annoyed the shit outta me.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 3009/01/2020

I don't hate Emily, r30. I just find her very Midwestern and forgettable.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 3109/01/2020

I kind of hate them all.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 3209/01/2020

r32 = Tamra Judge

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 3309/01/2020

I actually started watching this show from season 1 last week. When the show switched to the HD format, it was obious Ms. Tamra Judge was definitely not "the hottest houswife". It was always obvious that was BS but HD just made it so much more apparent. That woman without makeup.....I shudder at the thought.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 3409/01/2020

r34 Tamra looks white trash to me. I can't really explain the "white trash" look, but some women have it no matter what they wear or how they do their makeup.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 3509/01/2020

David's new GF also has the "white trash" look going on

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 3609/01/2020

R35, yes, she absolutely is. Is she even a real blonde? In the earlier seasons, they have her wear eyeliner to cover up her eye wrinkles. When the show switcched to HD, that trick wouldn't work---and it didn't even work BEFORE the hd switch. She's one of those women who thinks she's fucking 20. To be perfectly honest, Vicki isn't "pretty" but she does have nice skin and I would argue she looks better than Tamra.

Btw, I know all these housewives shows have a significant amount of producer meddling behind the scenes, but are Orange County women really as thin skinned as the women on the show? The stuff they get offended by would get them laughed at on New York or Atlanta. They would not last a day on those shows.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 3709/01/2020

Kelly's first year, Shannon, Tamra and Heather Fucking Dubrow (as she is known in my household) all wanted Vicki gone desperately. The only person willing to film with her was new girl Kelly. Ergo, they had to get rid of Kelly by goading her to get violent or trying to get her super drunk and belligerent. No better example was in Scotland or Ireland or wherever when Heather Fucking Dubrow pulls out a flask out of nowhere and when that didn't play, Shannon ordering Kelly drinks behind her back. Fortunately, it never worked, so Kelly wound up being popular. Fucking Dubrow got shit-canned. Tamra and Shannon saw the writing on the wall and were forced to pretend to like Kelly. Unfortunately, the fame went to Kelly's head and she turned into a monster. She could be center orange right now if she could have kept her shit together.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 3809/01/2020

[quote]She could be center orange right now if she could have kept her shit together.

As if!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 3909/01/2020

Heather Fucking Dubrow needs to come back. The show was better when she helped modulate the craziness. My friend works for Heather’s caterer . He told me she was sweet and normal until the cameras rolled, then she’d go into her Fancy Pants character.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 4009/01/2020

I loathe Heather Fucking Dubrow, and if she comes back, I will stop watching. I'd rather see Alexis come back, and that is saying something. Or even Lynne and her dumb cuffs. Or that idiot who wore a wig in Las Vegas who was so stupid I forgot her name.

(ok, I'll still watch. I just won't line it.)

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 4109/02/2020

r41 = Kelly Dodd

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 4209/02/2020

I hated Heather’s attitude. Kelly was what this show needed to get under the skin of that pretentious bitch.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 4309/02/2020

The trailer is out

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 4409/02/2020

Hot Matt is back!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 4509/02/2020

Dr. Deb. WHY? The most cringeworthy person across all the franchises.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 4609/02/2020

I'm honestly surprised they allowed Matt to film again, after he faced felony DV charges.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 4709/03/2020

Again? Didn’t he refuse to film? I didn’t catch a lot of last season, did he show up?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 4809/03/2020

r48 I think he was on last season. The DV incident happened after filming ending.

I think they're both cokeheads and that's contributing to the situation (and I think they were both using the night he was arrested). That said, Gina's gained a significant amount of weight, based on the trailer. I wonder if she's stopped using.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 4909/03/2020

Dr. Deb is the most narcissistic person I have ever seen on the RHOC... And that's quite a high bar!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 5009/03/2020

Yes, r50. She is beyond cringe-worthy.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 5109/04/2020

The best past of the trailer is Shannon yelling "HOW DARE YOU accuse me of something that I did!!!"

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 5209/04/2020

Seriously, Shannon really needs to update her hair. The extensions look ridiculous. She would look much better (and probably younger) if she opted for a Dorinda Medley-esque style.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 5309/06/2020

Pic for r53

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 5409/06/2020

I"m on Season 9. If people aren't convinced that Tamra is pure evil, this seasono should do it. And if you weren't annoyed by Heather Dude-bro, you will be by the beginning of this season.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 5509/06/2020

Renowned scientist Kelly Dodd has weighed in again on COVID

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 5609/10/2020

3 weeks. Not even 60 postings. The Real Housewives of Nooneseemstocare.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 5709/10/2020

r57 = Vicki Gunvalson, bitter in Mexico

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 5809/10/2020

Vicki's too busy trying to get pregnant thru the butt to post here anymore.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 5909/10/2020

I’m still struggling to understand how a lawyer like Emily can be a Trump supporter.

She has to know he’s corrupt. She has to know he has no place in office. She has to know he continues to break the law and put the nation in danger.

Our of everyone in the cast besides Braunwyn, she’s who I would least expect to be a Trump supporter. She seemed smarter than that and above the fray. But obviously I was wrong. I just don’t get it.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 6009/10/2020

*Out

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 6109/10/2020

r60 I agree with you, but I also think it's a cult, and a lot of otherwise intelligent people end up in cults.

Plus, she probably agrees with Trump's platform (to the extent it exists) and can overlook all the rest.

Not saying I completely understand it.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 6209/10/2020

I can't watch Trump nor can I watch a bunch of Trump supporters in a reality show. I'm done.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 6309/10/2020

In old country no reality TV. In old country, no need of reality TV. Reality is work hard. Reality is breaking back. Reality is little food, thin coat, cold apartment, no electric for radio. Reality is secret police knocking at door.

Son is reality. Love son. Worship son like Stalin. Sacrifice everything for son. Never make son work. I am sad, so son is happy. I am hungry, so son can eat. I am cold, so son is warm. I save money, send son to America, then he can star on reality TV program. Make village proud.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 6409/18/2020

Mother Beador scares the shit outta me!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 6509/18/2020

Good r65.

In old country, crazy woman like you sent to gulag directly. No time wasting.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 6609/18/2020

I'd love a big bowl of gulag, R66.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 6709/18/2020

r67 you big, you robust. In old country, robust woman most attractive. In old country, attractive woman have mustache. Show virility. Show loyalty. Sign of hard work. Sign of love for country. Sign of love for family.

In old country, first-born son like king. Like emperor, like god. First-born son never suffer. Nothing unpleasant in first-born son life. First-born son on throne. Mother clear the path, make everything easy for first-born son. Bring him woman of street. Pay for happy ending. Clean up mess after. Call criminal friend for removal of body.

We in new country, but old country best. We live like old country. We love old country. Outside home, Orange County. Inside home, Eastern Bloc. Stalin on wall. Communist Manifesto on shelf. Mustache on face. Love for son in heart.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 6809/18/2020

Mommy I want a mustache ride!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 6909/18/2020

SHANNON AND EMILY ARE FAT🐷S! HAVE ANOTHER PLATE AT THE QUIET WOMAN LARD ASSES!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 7009/18/2020

"Shannon, you're a woman of 56, now grow up. There's nothing tragic about being 56, not unless you try to be 25."

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 7109/18/2020

In old country, no cock, r11. No rooster, no hen, no swine. No goat for milk. Great hunger. Plant turnip, crop fail. Plant potato, soil dry. Plant wheat, cannot harvest. Local government official keep for self and own family.

Steal cock from neighbor. Hoard cock for son. Feed son. Son prefer meaty cock, thick, juicy. He shove cock in mouth, suck out all juices. Son love cock.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 7210/02/2020

Dear reader, although the hour late, and my inkwell low -- I cannot replenish it until the morrow -- I pledged to you a few lines tonight and obligation compels me to deliver them to you. But please do not presume that I feel unduly burdened: quite the contrary! The story that I unfurl fetters my heart, and with each word I set upon the page, the bonds are loosed a bit.

Having confessed to me his love for Shannon Storms Beador, a love so violent that it had led him willingly to his own ruin, Mr. John wept inconsolably, his face obscured by his hands; and I saw a man at the end of his life, his aspect as the sun at the inception of evening, when the shadows extend long and lengthened over the land, when dusk threatens but does not yet emerge, when the day's delights and sorrows begin to weaken and recede into the crevices of memory. Unable to mitigate his sorrow but needful of the details of his tale, I stood poised to listen, to etch his story into my mind for later consultation, the story you find now before you. But a noise at the door jolted us from the task at hand, and we looked together with horror.

Oh reader! It was Shannon who stood before us. Her diaphanous gown fell loose upon her emaciated frame, like a thin sheet draped over the skeleton in a surgeon's study, and her agrestal hair called to mind a lunatic in a madhouse. Her appearance betrayed the horrors she had witnessed. Given her acute consumptive state I could scarcely believe she mustered the will to leave her bed and travel down the long, drafty hallway to Mr. John’s study. But when I looked closer, I noticed her gown was torn, and that a jot of blood appeared below the rip. She could not speak, but the abject horror in her eyes conveyed the extent of her distress, and when she moaned -- oh, reader, how her cries pierced my poor heart! -- I thought the exertion would drain the last drop of life from her wasted body.

Mr. John beheld his inamorata and sprang up from his small chair. “Oh God!” he explained, “if you you doth reign within the heavens, then you will clear for me the path of vengeance and forgive me of this sin! But if you cannot, then you cannot; no matter. I will exact my revenge on Mr. David Beador nevertheless, who has so ill-treated my beloved, and will then cast myself into the bowels of Hades, will throw myself headlong into the unquenchable fires below!”

His voice joined with Shannon’s plaintive moans, creating an almost unbearable cacophony in Stormy Manor, reverberating against those damp walls, indeed, casting their echoes over all of Orange County, nay – over all the world.

And then, uncannily and unnervingly and above all, unaccountably, everything returned to its former silence.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 7310/02/2020

The only thing that will save RHOC Season 15 for me is if Mother Beador and Mr. Lockwood provide summary and commentary

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 7410/02/2020

Yo yo yo I'm still out heres stawkin Shannon! I wanna suck on dem Corona titties!

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 7510/02/2020

RHOC 15 premiering in two days, bitches!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 7610/12/2020

In old country, no choice of television program. One station, one program, one television transponder in village. Belong to government official. Play speech of Stalin.

Work hard. Break back. Love son. Send son to country where he watch five television stations. Many programs to choose. Son live like king.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 7710/14/2020

Yo everybuddy, if yous all watch dis season real careful yous can all see me watchin Shannon from the distance whenever she's out showin off dat pretty ass a hois around town. I'm like dat shiny vampire guy in doz Twilight moo-vees, always keepin my eye on the goil dat I love!

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 7810/14/2020

omg kelly and big thighs emily are Nasty huh

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 7910/14/2020

I'm eager to see how the show goes without the loathsome Vicki and Tamra

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 8010/14/2020

so anyone here familiar with Newport Beach? Is that really a thing like at newbie Elizabeth's house? Her deck has a "glass wall" and is right next to the public sidewalk on the beach? I wouldn't want random people passing right by my house day and night like that.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 8110/14/2020

Ok. Kelly Dodd. Why is she? I mean?? What does she do? Did she ever get an education or work in her life? I think Jolie is v pretty and I do think that Fox news fiance of hers thinks he hit the jackpot with her coochie. My guess is she has not gone full demon spinning head crazy on him yet. But she will!! Lol.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 8210/16/2020

I think I might like Shannon this season. Time will tell!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 8310/16/2020

Emily and that fey mormon are so oddly matched. They both need to go.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 8410/16/2020

Kelly Dodd, keeping it classy

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 8510/17/2020

This show is DONE. DONE.

Yes, Cunt Beador, "I'm done!" is right.

So boring.

And sorry, but no one (NO ONE) on any network (even a struggling one) would care to watch anyone on a show like this living in a casita with 12 people. SERIOUSLY. Why is that tragic fatso on this show? It's a downer to watch.

Shannon. Poor poor Shannon. Old gal thinks she's a real celebrity. What happened to her stink fish? (Not her twat, her food line). Much like Madonna, she is trying wayyyyyy too hard. It's gross.

Kelly: You're not fun any more. Just because you scream when you talk doesn't mean you're saying anything we want to hear. Go to rehab.

Fat Emily: Ahhhhh, the year to re-invent your loveless marriage and cunt of a dwarf husband. Honey, no. one. cares.

Braunwyn: and her cringe-worthy mom!! A train wreck in episode 1 and yet are we supposed to care? Her character has never been flushed out. So, there's no empathy.

In a nutshell, Bravo needs to fire the show runners, re-vamp the show, get some real monied people and a couple of classy ones, and voila, a new energy. What you have now? DRECK.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 8610/17/2020

forgot to add

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 8710/17/2020

r86 = Jeff Lewis, bored while getting Botox

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 8810/17/2020

So Jeana Keough is the narrator now? Did she recently blow her brains out?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 8910/17/2020

I read some of the gossip sites and people are gushing -- "She's a new Shannon! She's so happy! She's over David! John's a great guy!"

Gurl, please. She's still an alcoholic, still has (probable) BPD, still struggles with her weight ... she'll have another meltdown soon. And any man who voluntarily dates with her (eg the Beady-Eyed Homosexual sans Eyebrows) has issues of his own.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 9010/17/2020

Shannon talks to much..about herself. Gina seems like a castoff from RHONJ. Kelly is a screaming foul mouth racist. Emily acts like a prison matron in a B movie. Brown Wind is an alcoholic married to a lollipop head who wears Countess LuAnn statement necklaces. Not a likable or watchable bitch on the show.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 9110/17/2020

OC has always had the most vile collection of cast members. Horrible parents, shallow, useless, repug.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 9210/17/2020

I am here for all these comments. The show is traaaash. Cunt dwarf husband FTW!! Lol.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 9310/17/2020

r91 = Vicki Gunvalson

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 9410/17/2020

If they'd jusht casht me on thish show the ratingsh would go through the roof! Inshtead they casht some hillbilly with a beach houshe any old Tom, Dick, of Harry can shtroll by.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 9510/17/2020

John looks ... uh ... special here.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 9610/17/2020

Shannon! Just receive special item. Direct from mountain of Anhui! Monk in mountain grow fangqui plant. Grow for hundred year. Harvest plant, leaf have medicine. Burn leaf. Vapor come out. Vapor heal COVID! Vapor stop you nagging! Vapor stop John yelling! Vapor stop beating! Like magic!

You come in, buy today. Usual $300 for one leaf. Only $299 for you! Deep discount! Must buy ten leaf minimum!

Offer end at 4:00. Hurry! Tomorrow leaf cost $500!

No stiff! No check! Only cash or John Janssen credit card. You check no good! Bounce around office like tennis ball!

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 9710/17/2020

It would be funny if they had Jeana introduce every episode like Mary Alice on Desperate Housewives. After all, she is the first "Real Housewife" ever.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 9810/17/2020

r86 in old country, no rehab. No hospital, no doctor, no double A program. No way to ease pain from broken back. No money for food. No money for firewood. No money for vodka. No police to protect from beating of husband.

But in old country, love son. Give son food. Give son coat. Give son only razor in village and do not shave own mustache. Save money, send son to America. Have heat. Have vodka. Have big house so no one hear when he beat wife.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 9910/17/2020

The new broad comes across as a bit lez. And her bf, oi, gay face for days.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 10010/17/2020

Dear reader! How vexed is my soul! I shudder when I think of how grievously I have neglected my story, how callously I have treated your curiosity, how cruelly I have jettisoned poor Shannon and John from the pages of this most sordid tale and left them to languish on my floor between the pencil shavings from my bootless writing instrument!

On the morrow, when the sun rises up and spills her rays over this our County of Orange, my pen shall imbibe salubriously from its well, and I shall again set my thoughts to paper to purge my mercurial mind of the most terrible events I witnessed in Crystal Cove!

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 10110/17/2020

Mista Lockwoods, yours writin brings tears ta my eyeses. I hope I can write as good as yous someday. I got so much to say and my ghost writas just ain't cuttin it.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 10210/17/2020

I think Gina might be the most boring and forgettable HW of all time.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 10310/18/2020

Has Shannon been 5150'd yet?

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 10410/19/2020

R103 ummmm no that’d Quinn

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 10510/19/2020

R105 what about Kimberly who only appeared in the first season and moved to Chicago?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 10610/19/2020

Quin...hahaha!!!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 10710/19/2020

His face ...

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 10810/20/2020

So Braunwyn and husband are living in separate houses but she has a "lady friend" maybe? She just got very interesting! And I give her a lot of credit for dealing with her drinking as well. Can't be easy doing that on camera and with the dumpster fire that is 2020.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 10910/21/2020

Shannon is now hawking her own snake oil

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 11010/22/2020

Emily's front door design looks like a stylized penis. Check it out as ppl are coming in for the kitty party! (It's the most interesting thing in this episode.)

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 11110/22/2020

[quote]It's the most interesting thing in this episode.

Put RHOC out of its misery

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 11210/22/2020

Braunwyn is somewhat intriguing. She's openly bi, if not totally a lesbian and now living with her female lover while still married. Her husband pings off the charts and is probably bi himself (they are admitted swingers). They have a ton of kids, but they're not religious or conservative (thankfully) and one of them has already come out to supportive parents (how could they not be?!). I give her credit for being willing to chronicle her sobriety journey on the second booziest Housewives franchise (NYC being the most) and also for being so openly progressive in an otherwise Republican dominated county.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 11310/22/2020

I agree, r113. But Dr. Deb almost cancels out Braunwyn's intrigue for me.

I really, really can't stand to see her on my TV screen

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 11410/23/2020

Women are easily influenced and programmed. Get ready for a slew of Fraus to Dyke out temporarily to copy Braunwyn.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 11510/23/2020

on WWHL this week Braunwyn was on with Glennon Doyle and said she's a superfan. She read 1 of her books during quarantine. So that makes me wonder if she's going to leave her husband for a woman

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 11610/23/2020

Victoria won't stand for that sort of sinful lifestyle!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 11710/23/2020

Where's that trash with the big googly eyes with the eating disorder? What's her name...Lydia? She won't like any pan/bi sexualists. Cat fight at the Jesus church!!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 11810/23/2020

In old country, all women seem lesbian. Broad shoulder. Short cut of hair. Deep voice. Heavy mustache.

Woman work hard in old country. Spend day in factory. Spend night in apartment of no electricity. No heat. No blanket. No food on table. No wax to style mustache. Hoard money.

In America, buy lesbians of street for son. Two for one price. One lesbian escape. Other lesbian meet bad end. Call friend, remove body.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 11910/24/2020

Dear reader! The days in this our County of Orange grow short, and a chill creeps into the air. Soon the starlings will congregate on the bare ruined choirs outside of my window and puff their feathers to stave off the bitter cold. The summer of Shannon’s discontent fades farther in my memory like a great galleon sailing out to sea, but as I take up my pen to mollify your curiosity, the images come rolling back, like the waves that crash upon the strand at Laguna, and with grave sedulousness I will pour their bitter salinity upon this eager page.

When last I left you, I had visited the uncanny manor of Miss Shannon, nestled in Crystal Cove. Shannon lain consumptive, wasting in her feather bed with delusions clouding her good senses, merely a specter of the robust figure I had met six months before. The gelidity enwrapped my feeble soul. Dear reader! You must recall that fearsome sight I once imparted to you! The sunken cheeks! The hollow eyes! The hair, long and bedraggled, more fitting for a beast than a gentlewoman! The sounds that escaped her desiccated lips seemed to emanate from the deepest circle of hell!

I turned to leave, but then I saw poor John Janssen, meek and sickly and seeming to prefer the company of men, standing at the doorway. Helpless to ameliorate his beloved’s sufferings, he fell to his knees.

Oh reader! The cold that creeps into my fingers renders them stiff and useless for holding this pen, and the chill that envelops my soul chokes and stifles the free flowing of my thoughts. On the morrow, if the sun’s parsimonious rays see fit to warm this our County of Orange, I will once again return to this most wretched tale.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 12010/24/2020

In This Our County of Orange is a great title for a faux late-eighteenth-century gothic novel ...

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 12110/25/2020

There was an article SOMEWHERE not too long ago that Andy & Co. were desperate to get a lesbian, or at least lesbianish, storyline on a Housewives show. Barbara K. on New York was given a whirl. They thought they had it cinched up with Denise, but her immediate regret mucked that right up.

Now, I guess, Bronwyn is going to take the dive, so to speak.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 12210/28/2020

Braunwyn now saying she thinks Emily and Kelly unfollowed her on social media due to political differences.

Not surprising with Kelly marrying a Fox reporter and she constantly says deplorable-ish things

Emily is from Ohio so no shocker

I wonder what Gina's views are. Not sure what part of NYC she's from.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 12310/28/2020

I don't think Gina has views.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 12410/28/2020

Emily's ill-fitting top dentures irritate me. Thank god she almost never smiles.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 12510/28/2020

Does Kelly have AIDS from her train and she’s a Republican? Bitch can’t catch a break!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 12610/28/2020

Emily and Gina shop at Chico's fo sho. And their makeup is either Wet'n'Wild or Rimmel. That fking cheap ass sparkly shit.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 12710/28/2020

Why does Shannon's dad's girlfriend look so much like Shannon?? They're like the same age too.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 12810/28/2020

Kelly said "big dick daddy" to Shannon's dad

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 12910/28/2020

That was hilarious, r129.

And he was loving it!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 13010/30/2020

emily and shannon: such fat old titted cows....wtf????

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 13110/30/2020

r131 =

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 13210/30/2020

I really like this season.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 13310/30/2020

It’s too bad Kelly is such an awful person that people are boycotting the show over her, because she really is great TV and a good character on the show.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 13410/31/2020

Braunwyn and her faux-alcoholism is starting to annoy me

Shannon "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Beador is the real alcoholic of the bunch

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 13510/31/2020

I hope Braunwyn stays on the show. She is my favorite Housewife on this show, and I want to see her story continue (with the woman she’s with). But it seems like she’s being ganged up on and boxed out by the cast. Why do they always do this to the bisexual/one with a lesbian storyline on these Housewives shows?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 13610/31/2020

Why can't Emily get rid of the I smell shit expression from her face?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 13710/31/2020

WOW Gina blew up like a balloon🎈

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 13810/31/2020

Maybe she's off blow r138

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 13910/31/2020

Gina is like Trixie Mattel’s “the worst white straight girl” character come to life. The voice is exactly the same.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 14010/31/2020

Gina sucks and she’s doing way too much about that text. She really can’t get why Braunwyn is hurt by the bullshit she’s pulling?

Emily is stupid for trusting and going along with Gina. She should have learned from last season and realized Gina is not to be trusted after she crawled up Tamra, Vicki, and Shannon’s asses and threw her under the bus. Emily has no real allies and is going to have a rude awakening.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 14110/31/2020

Emily’s daughter is quite pretty considering her parents

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 14210/31/2020

I kind of like Gina...its good to have someone who is struggling and building their life after a fall. She seems like a sweet person. And she called Braunwyn a drunk chihuahua. So there is that..

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 14310/31/2020

This show sucks. The producers/show runners need to be FIRED. What an embarrassment for Bravo.

And the solution is NOT to bring back vile Vicky or gutter trash Tamra.

Get rid of Shannon. PLEASE. She is the worst actress. I want her off the screen. EVERYTHING she does is badly placed/acted. It's a joke.

Gina and Emily? Why? No one cares about poor people (I mean, the fatter one is living in a shed with 16 people) on these shows.

Braunwyn? Her storyline is so fake. Like her marriage. And she's a renter, too. Grifters. NO ONE CARES about her sexuality. We still don't even know who she is, and please don't let the quirky mom (who isn't quirky, just irrelevant and pathetic) make an appearance.

Kelly Dodd? STOP YELLING.

Ugh, this show sucks. I think I'm done.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 14411/03/2020

If Braunwyn was serious about sobriety she’d get off the show and fix herself. But she’s not. It’s a storyline. I loathe Shannon. LOOK HOW HAPPY I AM. The only person on the show who I genuinely like is Emily’s husband, Shaun because he knows what a joke this shitfest is. It’s time to cancel OC.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 14511/03/2020

Braunwyn's husband seems super gay...and what exactly is his job?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 14611/03/2020

OC husbands have always pinged, r146

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 14711/03/2020

R147 not always

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 14811/03/2020

Even though OC was the first in the franchise it’s always been the weakest when it comes to casting. The only interesting character was grifter Brooks.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 14911/03/2020

[quote]If Braunwyn was serious about sobriety she’d get off the show and fix herself.

Hear, hear!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 15011/03/2020
Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 15111/03/2020

Does Shannon still have a possessed bellybutton?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 15211/03/2020

I've watched RHOC since the beginning. I watched the first episode of this season and was like... nope! and deleted the season recording. These bitches are vile. And why are they all so fat? Its Orange fucking County. You're supposed to be thin, tan and gorgeous. Move on heifers!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 15311/03/2020

r153 = Vicki G

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 15411/03/2020

Braunwyn is exhausting.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 15511/03/2020

Shannon is exhausting too ... there are two versions of Shannon: borderline, moments-away-from-a-meltdown Shannon, and "I AM SO HAPPY CAN'T YOU SEE HOW HAPPY I AM" Shannon, complete with fake, full-body laugher.

I hate both versions

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 15611/03/2020

New episode tonight, but I am so election=stressed-out I may not even watch

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 15711/04/2020

I think I need a little diversion

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 15811/04/2020

In old country, no election. No vote, no ballot, no choice in government official.

But in old country, life simple. Life good. Follow order of government official at all of the times. Make sex with government official when he ask. Make son. Son of government official have many privilege. Boot in winter, all his own, no sharing with other village boys. Hat for head. Glove for hand. Coat for body. Wood for fire in stove. Warm food for table.

In old country, son live like king.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 15911/04/2020

The Shannon vs Emily “fun” thing is pretty funny.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 16011/04/2020

I almost feel guilty for enjoying Kelly’s presence on the show. But she’s pretty fucking funny.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 16111/04/2020

omg kelly is hated by ev body on the show when the cams are off, a true deplorable gold diggin repug.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 16211/04/2020

That Braunwyn can sure suck all the energy up for herself! Me me me me ME! She shrieked the same 2 lines over and over 1) I am 30 days sober! And 2) I wanna drink so baaad!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 16311/04/2020

What is that new one's name? The one who doesn't fk her fiance?? Yeah, she totally nailed Shannon with the narc comment. Who has a big giant pic of themselves in their house? So ridic!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 16411/04/2020

Braunwyn has been a whirling dervish of neediness!

I'm afraid to watch the new episode.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 16511/04/2020

I feel like Shannon's dad might have been a little "too close" to her at some point ...

Borderline vibes, etc.

Plus it would partially explain the trainwreck that was her marriage to David. I don't think women who had healthy relationships with their fathers would have put up with that for so long

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 16611/05/2020

Is Shannon's dad wealthy?

THEY ALL RENT.

BRAVO: The plebs want REAL $$ and situations.

I dom't care about Shannon and her stinky fish.

This. show. sucks.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 16711/05/2020

I want Braunwyns husband

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 16811/05/2020

Braunwyn is bringing the show down.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 16911/05/2020

Gina is the only one who owns a house! Maybe Emily does too - her tacky palace. At least Braunwyn is a liberal. I heard that Emily and Kelly unfollowed her due to her political posts.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 17011/05/2020

I think Heather Dubrow is calling for Kelly's firing r170?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 17111/05/2020

And if LeeAnne Locken can be fired, then surely Kelly Dodd can too

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 17211/05/2020

Kelly landed her rich husband...she can now afford to retire. I give that marriage 2 years tops.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 17311/05/2020

I’ve been watching Housewives during quarantine and this is the only franchise I haven’t checked out. Which is the best season? And by best, I mean like seasons one and two Of Beverly Hills where it’s super messy. I’m not starting from the beginning and don’t mind jumping in late.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 17411/05/2020

Seasons 7-11 are peak OC, r174

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 17511/05/2020

I hope Braunwyn gets the help she needs etc. It’s funny that she replaced Vicki on the show because she definitely exudes the same shrill seemingly bottomless reservoir of neediness that was Vicki’s stock in trade.

Emily reminds me a lot of Jeana Keough, bovine and a shit-stirrer but not entirely unlikeable.

Elizabeth seems like she’d be more at home at the Dinah Shore Golf Tournament.

God grant me the confidence of Gina thinking she’s on anybody’s threesome shortlist.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 17611/05/2020

I never get how they build a whole season around one stupid thing. RHOBH did it with Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy and then Brandi and Densise. OC is doing it with this stupid small and sad comment. How can anyone be upset even if it was true. Gina's place is small and sad compared to Shannon's . So what if she said it. So what if she didn't. Same thing with the text from her husband. Seemed nice enough to me but why blow it up? If my friends were dragging out the smallest issues I would fucking get new friends.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 17711/05/2020

I think the loss of Heather Dubrow was the greatest blow to RHOC, not Vicki or Tamra.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 17811/05/2020

These people are one step from trailer park. Its no fun watching people who have the same income I do ( which is not much). OC used to have wealthy people. Wtf? Rename this show to Middling Housewives.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 17911/05/2020

They make at least $250k a season....even Gina probably makes that much

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 18011/05/2020

The kid had lemon decals on his jeans. He was serving lemonade. There were lemons everywhere. Braunny didn’t call him lemonade boy in a nasty tone. She was actually polite. Frantic but polite. Maybe Shannon shouldn’t have her bf’s kids act as servers and hired some waiters instead.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 18111/05/2020

Much to my surprise, I'm enjoying this season. The pace is zippy and we are rid of the Vicky & Tamrat dead weight. Even Brawtwurst finally has a storyline.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 18211/05/2020

Is John Janssen servicing Eddie's hungry hole?

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 18311/06/2020

I am also really enjoying this season without Tamrat and Vikki.

Cannot believe Bratworst called what's his name's son Lemonade Boy. Wtf. Gina could be more understanding about Bratworst's alcoholism, but I 100% believe her husband was being creepy with that text. That's the next thing that Bratworst needs to deal with and they will be the next couple to get divorced.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 18411/07/2020

No way Kelly is using that mazzuzah thing on her door.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 18511/07/2020

Shannon STORMS Beador posted a pic of herself on Instagram with an "I Voted" sticker .. and all the top comments were "Trump!" "Trump!" "Trump!"

She's a deplorable, just more lowkey about it than Kelly Dodd or Emily

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 18611/07/2020

Eddie is not that attractive. Tammy Sue hardly won a prize with that one.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 18711/07/2020

I am only on the 2nd episode. Braunwyn's husband always pinged a little and had gay voice. HOLY FUCK!!! What happened to him between last season and this season?? You can see the flames from SPACE!!! I think he is adorable and gay as BALLS!!! That restaurant scene- The gay voice was off the charts!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 18811/08/2020

And WHAT does Braunwyn's husband do for work? None of the women know where Braunwyn's money comes from and said that her cute husband doesn't have a real job...

Its certainly not Dr. Rainbrow Brite Deb!!!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 18911/08/2020

John Janssen always looks like he just woke up, hungover.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 19011/11/2020

Braunwyn his hijacked this season. She’s a fucking obnoxious bore.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 19111/11/2020

Braunwyn is the most interesting one of this bunch. Emily is a bore, but Braunwyn certainly isn't and her family (and marriage) is intriguing for a variety of reasons.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 19211/11/2020

Discussing who is the least boring is like comparing shit to diarrhea.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 19311/11/2020

[quote] Seasons 7-11 are peak OC, [R174]

Really disagree. S7 was when Brooks, Vicki’s boyfriend, came on. Brooks supposedly lied about having cancer. Vicki paid for him to get his teeth fixed. He was like Eliza Doolittle. Sounds entertaining, but it wasn’t.

Eddie proposed to Tamra.

That was the beginning of the end. IMO.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 19411/11/2020

I missed last night's episode

Was it Braunwyn-heavy?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 19511/12/2020

fire them all....new blood needed.....shannon must go!!! take kelly with her.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 19611/12/2020

So Shannon's daughter totally shaded John Janssen. She knows what's up!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 19711/12/2020

r194 which season was Eddie's first?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 19811/12/2020

Shannon’s ex husband is much hotter than her current man.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 19911/12/2020

The best seasons of RHOC were the ones with kooky Lynne Curtin, so that's season 4 and 5. Jeana Keough was still on at that time as well and she's always been of the best of the originals.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 20011/12/2020

Agree r199!

He's looking hot post-marriage

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 20111/12/2020

^"she's always been one of the best of the originals."

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 20211/12/2020

I never got how "hot" Shannon's ex-husband was supposed to be. Eyes were always bugged-out and his voice was high-pitched, IIRC.

R198, not sure when Eddie made his first appearance.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 20311/12/2020

David was def hot when he was younger r203

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 20411/12/2020

I'm starting to get grifter vibes from John

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 20511/12/2020

I’m suspicious of anyone who hooks up with a reality tv person and happily appears on the show then involved themselves in the drama. Teddy’s husband on ROBH always stayed off camera as much as possible. He’s about the only one.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 20611/12/2020

R206, What about Denise Richardson's husband? He seems to like to get involved with the women's drama.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 20711/12/2020

What did everyone think about Gina's Matt finally making an appearance? Hot or not?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 20811/12/2020

Matt was looking a little rough last night. Gina’s new bf looked cuter.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 20911/12/2020

Has a Housewife boyfriend ever refused to appear on the show?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 21011/12/2020

R207. Yes, he does. Unfortunately he sounds like an idiot every time he speaks so he really should have kept his hot azz in the background

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 21111/12/2020

For OC, maybe Donn (Vicki's ex-husband) wasn't such a fame whore, but he did appear on the show.

Erika Girardi's husband (BH) appeared rarely.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 21211/12/2020

In Donn's defense r212, the show was really something different in the early seasons of RHOC

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 21311/12/2020

Bethenney’s bf Jason (not THAT Jason) in Season one was extremely uncomfortable on camera. At one point he flatly refuses to discuss moving in together and says they’ll talk about it later (ie off camera). He was gone by season 2. What a shame. He seemed like a very sweet man who genuinely cared about her.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 21411/12/2020

Boy, this season is a real downer:

Glassy-eyed Braunwyn's alcoholism

Gina's domestic violence drama

Shannon's daughter writing a "Mommie Dearest" style book

Dykey Elizabeth's heroin-addicted sister

Braunwyn's maybe drag queen/maybe gay/maybe trans son

And COVID has even't hit yet!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 21511/13/2020

You could project an IMAX movie on Shannon's boyfriend's forehead! And that guy gives me the same creepy vibe that her husband did.

I think Shannon's daughter is on to this guy's grift. I loved that she said her mom needs a man who can support her emotionally and financially, and she's not sure the new boyfriend can do both.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 21611/13/2020

I can't wait until next week's episode! The trailer showed Shannon doing her quintessential "Are you KIDDING ME?" schtick!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 21711/13/2020

I'm not sure I'd want to live in Elizabeth's house. Those big glass living room windows facing right out onto the street that's only about 10 feet away, and her back deck that's literally on the boardwalk with zero privacy. It also doesn't very secure. Seems like it'd be pretty easy for somebody to leap right onto that deck.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 21811/13/2020

Elizabeth is a perfect example of poor white trash coming in to money and not knowing what the fuck to do with it, so they buy tacky houses, tacky cars, and brag about all the money they have. She'll probably blow throw it all in 10 years or less.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 21911/13/2020

Shannon and Elizabeth playing can you top this was a hoot. Shannon is soooooo jealous of anyone who has more than she does. I hope she’s the next to go.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 22011/13/2020

R220 I loved Gina being amused at Shannon and Elizabeth trying to outdo each other.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 22111/13/2020

Elizabeth looks into the camera and says, "I've given each of my nieces a $1 million trust fund, but they don't know about it."

They do now, ya dumb fuck!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 22211/13/2020

I just can't with Shannon's hand-wringing at "what she put her daughters through" RE her marriage.

Bitch please. You prioritized a physically and emotionally abusive marriage over your kids' wellbeing for almost 20 years AND thought it would be a good idea to drag your dysfunction across national television. Now you're clinging to a grifter because you can't possibly live without a man. Great example for your daughters.

You wanna make amends with your daughters? How about getting OFF the show and getting into REAL therapy?

Oh. And you're a drunk. Stop drinking.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 22311/13/2020

Gina downsizing and not maxing out her credit cards just to look good on the show is refreshing. She’s becoming more and more likeable and the bf seems very low key and has a calming influence.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 22411/13/2020

R224 It's definitely refreshing to see a middle class woman on this show living within her means and trying to raise her kids on her own.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 22511/13/2020

Who is this Elizabeth person anyway? She seems like fat, stupid white trash.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 22611/13/2020

I was hoping that while Shannon was riding in her little toy car in the parking lot, Elizabeth and Shannon would come tearing around the corner at 70 mph and run right over her.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 22711/13/2020

I loved that Gina had absolutely no shame in telling Emily that she was shopping at Walmart! Shannon would have fainted on the spot.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 22811/13/2020

Shannon would have referred to it as ‘sad, depressing Walmart’ then denied saying it. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Are you KIDding me?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 22911/13/2020

R229 I would NEVER say something like that! By the way, have you visited my neighborhood? I live in the good part of town.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 23011/13/2020

The greatest moment in OC history was David Beador eating a bag of chips in front of fat Shannon while she went on and on about dieting and eating healthy. The man had no fucks left to give.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 23111/13/2020

R231 I despise Shannon, but that moment was just plain cruel. David is a sadistic sociopath.

That should have been the moment when Shannon shrieked, "Are you KIDDING ME?!" then packed her bags and walked out for good.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 23211/13/2020

Is Emily even going to have a storyline this season? Ever since she got a new hip and neutered her Oompa-Loopa husband, there's really nothing left to make her the least bit interesting.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 23311/13/2020

Fuck Emily she’s a Trump twat like Kelly. She’s going to have one of those seasons every housewife gets where they’re quiet and low key. Then she will come back next season with a new hip or a divorce from that angry Keebler Elf she married.

Being married to Fat Shannon must be exhausting. I don’t blame David for fucking around or passive aggressively undermining her weight loss. The beady eyed homosexual that is placating Fat Shannon is going to toss her off a cliff or throw a hair dryer into her bathtub to get his grubby hands on her money.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 23411/13/2020

The beady-eyed homosexual ... sans eyebrows

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 23511/13/2020

r232 in old country, wife does not leave husband, like inmate does not leave gulag. Love of nation and countryman does not leave heart. Communist Manifesto does not leave shelf. Mustache does not leave face. Money does not leave small tin can until son ready to travel America.

Happiness through suffering. Peace through hardship. Love through torture of soul.

Shannon bad wife. No mustache on face. No love in heart for son. Cry. Complain. Call police during normal beating.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 23611/13/2020

shocked none of you talked about WWHL from last week lol

Emily was on with Jenny McCarthy. Messy Andy started a game "who's the bigger dork" comparing Bravo husbands

1 of them was Shane vs. Sean.

Jenny called them both losers and dorks. She forgot Shane is Emily's husband! Emily was pissed lol

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 23711/13/2020

R237 I never watch WWHL, but that was hilarious!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 23811/14/2020

Shannon is the fakest cunt on tv.

It's sad.

She needs a real life.

Like Vicki and Tamrat, she will die in obscurity -- a withered mess of a woman clinging to the belief she really meant something to someone in her pathetic life.

You know, a Sonja Morgan type.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 23911/17/2020

r239 = Lesley "Mrs. David" Beador

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 24011/18/2020

Lol grifter.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 24111/18/2020

Okay what?? Braunwyn's kids all have lice???

This was in the previews for next week.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 24211/18/2020

TONS of good Shannon "Are you kidding me????"

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 24311/18/2020

I’m disliking Kelly more and more. She needs to go.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 24411/18/2020

Kelly is a gaping vagina head. That trap is never shut.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 24511/18/2020

So Kelly grew up in Arizona but never heard of prickly pear/cactus fruit? That's a state specialty there

Shannon's bf was really giving her the stink face when she started going off about Kelly accusing her of starting a competing drink brand (because Kelly was too dumb to know what tincture means)

Braunwyn's son with those vow comments...he really bombed

So Braunwyn's husband and her stepdad look like they could be brothers

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 24611/18/2020

OP -- and others -- if it's a 'crap-fest', why are wasting your time, your life, watching it?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 24711/18/2020

It’s the Braunwyn show. Every episode so far has been focused on her. That’s how boring this show has become. Kelly’s bf/now husband is an attention whore. Just like Kelly. Emily and Gina are the only normal ones. Elizabeth brings nothing to the table. If the show gets another season I predict they’ll bring back Tammy Sue and maybe Vicki.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 24811/19/2020

kelly and her fug skunt have to go....

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 24911/19/2020

Kelly is mad that she hasn't been on WWHL yet. She claims the network is punishing her for her comments about coronavirus because "she isn't a sheep". Remember her hubby is a Fox reporter and he "reports" even on shows Tucker Carlson so that's the propaganda shit. No wonder she doesn't believe coronavirus is that serious

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 25011/19/2020

I think Bravo was banking on people hate-watching Kelly, which is why she wasn't demoted to "a friend of" ..

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 25111/20/2020

Kelly‘s boyfriend seems deranged. He came across as totally creepy in that bed scene.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 25211/20/2020

R252 He works for Fox News, so of course, he's creepy and deranged.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 25311/20/2020

it's clear he loves the extra attention of being on the show. What reporter would want to film a bed scene? Remember there are cameras and they set this shit up. It's not like the cameramen just barged into Kelly's house and found them in bed. She clearly let them in her house then they arranged to be in bed together and pretend it was happening organically

but he's a propagandist "reporter" so he acts for a living anyway

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 25411/20/2020

i think Sean is very sexy

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 25511/20/2020

I’d like to see Sean in a statement necklace and nothing else.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 25611/20/2020

R256 Me, too!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 25711/20/2020

Sean is SOOOO sexy.

He has to have had the cock inside him.

SOOOO sexy.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 25811/20/2020

R258 He's a bottom? Damn.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 25911/20/2020

Room for one more?

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 26011/21/2020

Like Shannon said, vow renewals are bad luck. Braunwyn and her statement necklace hubby are no longer living together.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 26111/21/2020

Lydia claims masks don't work, sips sugar water daintily from a porch feeder, and flutters diaphanously away.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 26211/21/2020

R262 She's always been a dumb fucking cunt.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 26311/21/2020

crazy that the OC isn't too far from LA but it's just filled with deplorable morons . Like another world between the 2 areas

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 26411/21/2020

Lydia is so right! Who wants to be REMINDED of the PANDEMIC and FEAR the illness and death that's been experienced by 200K++ people so far?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 26511/21/2020

Yes, because there are no deplorable morons in LA!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 26611/21/2020

How is Lydia still alive? She hasn't eaten since 2003!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 26711/21/2020

She sips, r267. But to witness it, you have to be patient and not make any sudden movements.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 26811/21/2020

Kelly's mom in ICU with COVID

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 26911/23/2020

R269 Tot and pears for Kelly.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 27011/23/2020

Imagine how loose the va jay jays of them housewives mus be....PLUM NASTY

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 27111/24/2020

Kelly’s brother posted today that his mom may be released soon.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 27211/24/2020

a few months ago Kelly claimed coronavirus was "thinning the herd"

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 27311/24/2020

Kelly would love it if her mom died of COVID. She was probably praying for it to happen.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 27411/24/2020

In old country, we thin of the herd. Is called, "Gulag. Life sentence."

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 27511/24/2020

Thinnin' da hoyd!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 27611/24/2020

Did Kelly really push her mother down the stairs?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 27711/24/2020

Of course r277

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 27811/25/2020

Jesus fuck, Shannon. Your marriage ended because you were married to a (convicted) physically abusive serial cheater, not because you had a damn "made-for-tv" vow renewal.

I cannot with this woman.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 27911/25/2020

so 1 of Shannon's daughters has inherited David's trait of knowing how to torture Shannon. She had to have known her mother would get emotional after saying Braunwyn and Sean's was more fun than Shannon and David's from a few years ago.

Braunwyn's grandmother is still alive and functional? wow

Shannon got hammered at Braunwyn's wedding reception yikes. That was awkward talking to Braunwyn's kids about her marriage crumbling.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 28011/25/2020

Peggy weighs in!

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 28111/26/2020

R281 Oh, Peggy the Armenian is looking for attention.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 28211/26/2020

On the register of "Forgettable RHOC Housewives," I'd take Peggy over Lydia any day r282

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 28311/26/2020

R281 I'm Armenian. Did you know that? And it's an Armenian tradition to trash your former co-stars to draw attention to yourself. Because I'm Armenian.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 28411/26/2020

the worst housewife they ever cast on this show was Peggy Tanous (the first Peggy, not the Armenian)

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 28511/26/2020

Shannon's squeaky baby voice is the most annoying thing I've ever heard. I'll take WOW! REALLY? OKAY! over that any day.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 28611/27/2020

In old country, good woman have deep voice. Show virility. Show strength. Show love of country, love of Communist Party, love of son. Complement mustache on face.

Shannon weak woman with voice of dying cat. Produce only daughters, no sons. Sickly, frail, call police during beating. Not fit for son. In old country, no divorce. Turn in wife to government official, lie, make bribe, see wife sent to gulag. Then son happy. Without weak woman, son live like king, like emperor, like god.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 28711/27/2020

Seriously, the Mother Beador posts have gotten tiresome.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 28811/27/2020

R288:

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 28911/27/2020

r288 = Shannon "Storms" Beador

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 29011/27/2020

Its been a few posts so. . .

Are you fucking KIDDING ME?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 29111/27/2020

I'm not minding Gina this season

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 29211/27/2020

"I'm not minding Gina this season"

Ate you kidding me? Are you FUCKING kidding me? Kelly Dodd has said that I am starting a water line to compete with hers and you're talking about GINA? Are you fucking KIDDING me?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 29311/27/2020

What is up with this Elizabeth person?

She just screams "dyke" to me, and her whole "I don't have sexy with my boyfriend" story is just too damn weird. Plus, what is up with her "boyfriend's" hair? He seems to have a big bald patch right in the front.

All this woman talks about is how much money she has, yet pretends she's upset about divorcing her husband because she still loves him. She loves the money, and even though she told Gina that she'd be set for life financially if she just walked away from her husband and divorced him cleanly, I have my doubts.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 29411/28/2020

What a fool Elizabeth looked like with her rant about COVID and how it would be gone in 60 days and how it was all a big pharma scam.

Not the brightest bulb in the package.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 29511/28/2020

God, Shannon is insufferable. First she gets shit-faced at Braunwyn's party, then the next morning, she pisses and moans about her omelette and her runny scrambled egg whites.

It seems clear to me that giant foreheaded John Janssen is only in this relationship for the fame. There's no other reason for any sane person to stick around with a cunt like that.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 29611/28/2020

R295. In fairness to Elizabeth that comment was made at the beginning of the pandemic and many people felt that way. Maybe because we were lead to believe it would blow over in a few weeks?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 29711/28/2020

R297 Her big pharma conspiracy theory was straight from the MAGA playbook.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 29811/28/2020

Elizabeth was obviously lying and has been sleeping with the boyfriend but was saying she wasn't because of her divorce. She didn't want to be accused of adultery in court. She didn't want there to be any chance whatsoever that she could lose. Her attorney probably advised her to say that, but since she's a complete idiot she couldn't keep her story straight.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 29911/28/2020

Elizabeth is really a moron...So is Kelly. Gina seems to be the only sane one.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 30011/28/2020

Elizabeth's bf is about as queer as Liberace falling into a bed of faeries with a dildo wedged in his ass.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 30111/28/2020

All the men in OC are gay

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 30211/28/2020

Are we in agreement that Elizabeth is a lesbian?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 30311/30/2020

r302 = Eddie "totally straight" Judge

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 30411/30/2020

R304 Who's the transgendered person with Eddie in that picture?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 30511/30/2020

Elizabeth's family is WHITE TRASH. Wow.

I also can't believe she can't afford a better colorist? Her hair looks like she does it herself from a box of L'Oréal.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 30611/30/2020

Gina's ex, Matt, looks like her current boyfriend's hotter older brother. It's uncanny.

Guess she has a type.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 30711/30/2020

I can't stop staring at how much Elizabeth's boyfriend looks like an adult baby.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 30811/30/2020

I follow Braunwyn on Instagram and she just officially came out as a Lezbun. Moments ago. Not bi.

She is SO EXTRA.

Is there anything she is NOT?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 30912/02/2020

zzzzz r309

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 31012/02/2020

Braunwyn makes her mother seem sane. It must be exhausting for her husband and children. Imagine your mother going on TV and saying the only reason she had you was to stop her from drinking.

Which unchecked mental disorder is this-Narcisstic, Borderline, BiPolar, Histrionic or all of the above.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 31112/02/2020

Ratings must be WAY down

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 31212/02/2020

R309 So does this mean her husband can finally come out, too?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 31312/02/2020

I have to applaud Brownwind and Sean's unconditional acceptance of that drag queen child of theirs.

But why now does she decide she's a lesbian? Are they getting a divorce?

Vow Renewal Curse is real!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 31412/02/2020

They have lived apart for a while and now are back together though she is not sleeping in the same bed. Her mother really did a number on her. She said Sean has accepted her and has met her GF! WTF! Drama.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 31512/02/2020

There’s something really off about her. And hubby pings off the charts.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 31612/02/2020

Kelly said on WWHL that Braunwyn is faking her I’M AN ALCOHOLIC storyline so she can get her own show. Damn! I hate agreeing with Kelly but it does seem fake and forced.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 31712/02/2020

Kelly is a real cunt.

I don't think it does...if she really is a closeted lesbian then maybe she couldn't face it and drowned herself in alcohol. I've done it.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 31812/03/2020

Broken clocks

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 31912/09/2020

R319 God, Kelly is the cunt of cunts.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 32012/09/2020

Kelly is just gross..I do like how she incites Shannon's worst instincts though.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 32112/09/2020

Bravo is repeating Season 9 today. Love watching Shannon defend dumb David. She got exactly what she deserved.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 32212/09/2020

Caught a few episodes r322.

It's interesting how much Shannon has become a caricature of herself.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 32312/09/2020

Caught a few episodes r322.

It's interesting how much Shannon has become a caricature of herself.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 32412/09/2020

R324. Exactly. She was actually quite pretty back then.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 32512/09/2020

She has also become much more "on" in later seasons ...

I need to watch the new episode.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 32612/10/2020

Someone once said Shannon shouts things to make them funny but it doesn’t really work

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 32712/10/2020

R327 Yes; she thinks it makes her sound "wacky" when she screams. It just makes her sound like a lunatic.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 32812/10/2020

Windshield wiper hands r328!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 32912/10/2020

I love Gina this season. At least she has a sense of humor. I doubt we’ll see Elizabeth again after this season. Can’t keep her lies straight. I don’t miss Vicki or Tammy Sue at all.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 33012/10/2020

It's hilarious how Tamra is still brought up almost every episode even though she's not on the show anymore.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 33112/10/2020

Braunwyn has already jumped the shark

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 33212/11/2020

Braunwyn has always seemed unstable. I think she’s dealing with a lot more than alcoholism.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 33312/11/2020

r331 even funnier is Tamrat still talking about Shannon and the show. People forget when Shannon first got on the show she and Vicki were fast friends which never happened. Tamara was jealous and gaslighted Shannon. She would tell Shannon that Heather was planning on taking her down, that Heather was talking about her marriage. Tamrat used Heather to fight against Shannon. Then when Heather was gone, Tamrat decided to befriend Shannon. The whole Brooks fiasco really pushed Tamrat and Shannon closer. Now she is claiming Shannon would not let her reconcile with Vicki?? Since when did anyone stop Tamrat from doing anything?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 33412/11/2020

Tammy Sue is this most despicable HW in the entire franchise. Even her kids know she’s garbage.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 33512/11/2020

Has RHOC been canceled yet???

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 33612/15/2020

God, looking at Braunwyn's alcoholic bloated bare belly as she stood in front of the washing machine and wondered how to operate it was nauseating.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 33712/15/2020

Shannon is the cunt of all cunts.

She tells her giant foreheaded boyfriend that he can stay with her or stay with his son, then melts down when the guy chooses his son. I'd have told her to fuck the hell off right then and there.

I love watching her freak out and melt down over COVID. "I have a lung problem!" Is there any ailment Shannon hasn't had, currently does have, or definitely will have at some point in the future?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 33812/15/2020

I definitely DO NOT have borderline personality disorder or a problem with alcohol, r338!!!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 33912/15/2020

And can we talk about Kelly "I'm flying to the epicenter of COVID to be with my boyfriend while I leave my daughter behind" Dodd?

Mother of the year, she is.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 34012/15/2020

The not as rich as she'd like everyone to believe and suppressed dyke Elizabeth now sits in her tacky beachfront home, does jigsaw puzzles, and says she's helping dogs.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 34112/15/2020

Has Shannon done anything this season besides melt down?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 34212/17/2020

Did someone on this thread come for the sublime Chantal from gallery girls?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 34312/17/2020

It’s time to pull the plug or reboot with a whole new cast. These bitches are done.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 34412/17/2020

I think Shannon is proving the most mentally ill housewife in franchise history -- which is saying a lot.

How can her family allow her to continue this show? Seriously, she is becoming very difficult to watch this season.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 34512/19/2020

Sharon is shit. This show needs a bird bitch.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 34612/19/2020

Wow, R346, WOW! Sharon? Did you just call me Sharon? Do I look like a "Sharon" to you?

My name is Shannon! Shannon Storms Beador soon-to-be Janssen, to be exact!

You know what? Go poop on the counter and attack more professors, Too-Challa!

I'm done! DONE!

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 34712/19/2020

Sharon is HUMAN GARBAGE.

She is a spoiled, cunty, narcissistic, NEUROTIC- MESS.

I really cannot stand this fishwife-harpy.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 34812/19/2020

Shannon will never get over what David did to her. Never.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 34912/19/2020

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 35012/19/2020

Lick me Shannon. In fact, lick US , collectively. You are a human version of a TRASH BIN.

I hope you get fired from that horrible show, PIG.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 35112/19/2020

You're all just jealous that I have a frozen foods empire and tinctures of lemon water and a man who loves me for who I am! And you know what? I'm immune to COVID now! So I hope you all enjoy dropping dead, while I get married to the best man who ever walked this earth!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 35212/19/2020

Wow...okay..wow. I have three daughters with Covid and I am going to milk that like Yolanda milked Lyme.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 35312/19/2020

Darling, I did not milk the disease of dee limes. I can not milk limes. I can only juice of dee limes, dear. And don't you start about my munchymouth!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 35412/19/2020

Has Vicki started raising funds for Trump's "Stop The Steal" grift yet?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 35512/20/2020

Wow...okay...wow, Yolanda. You should be supporting me since your 78 year old husband also married a young whore is is having a baby. Okay? Wow.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 35612/20/2020

Fuck you, Shannon! You don't know what I go through at night!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 35712/22/2020

Wow...okay...wow Erika. Can't you and your grandpa husband go grift some other tradgedy so you an pop your pussy on a music video?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 35812/23/2020

The beady-eyed homosexual just can't quit her

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 35912/23/2020

I'm a Goal Digger!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 36012/23/2020

Ain’t nothin wrong with being a grandpa fucker

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 36112/23/2020

Egad! What happened to her face?

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 36212/23/2020

Why are people coming down on Shannon's boyfriend? Personally, I think the beady-eyed homosexusl is hot.

Then again, it is 2020 and I haven't had sex since March so I'm probably just two more days from fantasizing about Mitch McConnell.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 36312/23/2020

Eddie r363, is that you?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 36412/23/2020

R362 She went a little overboard on the fillers and hair extensions and now she looks like Jennifer Coolidge in "Legally Blonde."

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 36512/23/2020

She looks like an ice skater or a cake topper.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 36612/23/2020

R365. That’s hilarious because I saw that pic on insta and I thought it was Jennifer Coolidge.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 36712/23/2020

These days I’m just killing time with RHOC waiting for the real shitshow RHOSLC.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 36812/23/2020

Shannon is pushing her post-affair weight gain

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 36912/24/2020

Wow...okay...wow. All this talk about me when Elizabeth was on tv in a crop top looking like the Michelin Man? Wow.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 37012/24/2020

I think Braunwyn is dying to get fingered by Elezabutch.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 37112/24/2020

Lol which one of you bitches is this?

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 37212/25/2020

r372 Wow...okay...wow. Tamara had a back up make up artist? Was that incase Macy's was not giving out free makeovers? I would never make fun of someone's honda as depressing and sad. That is not in my vocabulary.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 37312/25/2020

OMG. Anybody else want to puke seeing Elizabeth in that gawd awful swim outfit with her love handles and her gigantic ass cheeks sticking out?

She can't actually think she looks good, can she?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 37412/26/2020

r374 Wow...okay...wow. I just commented about that. I think that is what gave me corona, not my precious daughters who can do no wrong despite their apathy and lack of any real emotions.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 37512/26/2020

I love the way Shannon's daughters didn't give a flying fuck when she told 'em she had COVID.

Priceless!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 37612/26/2020

r376 Wow...okay...wow. My girls were hurting on the inside where you can't see. The even wrote a song about it to perform the next time the quite woman is open. Can we go back to talking about how fat Elisabeth is? I mean she is Emily Fat.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 37712/26/2020

Shannon "Storms" Beador, posting from Cabo!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 37812/26/2020
Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 37912/26/2020

R379 I love how she posts that she's following COVID guidelines after having just flown to Cabo - against COVID guidelines - and sits unmasked with a large group of people - against COVID guidelines.

Could this bitch be more stupid and selfish?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 38012/26/2020

r390 WOW...okay...wow. We all got 30 covid tests. In fact I am swabbing right now is that what you want to hear? Jesus why are you obsessing about me when Elizabeth is so fat and looks like a chipmunk who swallowed Oprah?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 38112/26/2020

Is it just me or did Elizabeth's tits have rolls under them? It looked she had two mini tits under her big tits. Miss Fourtits.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 38212/26/2020

Shannon would pay to have a laboratory tech on standby 24/7 to walk next to her and swab her for COVID at a moment’s notice. She’s probably had 1000 tests since March.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 38312/26/2020

R382 She has one of the most hideous bodies I've ever seen. I was getting nauseous watching her walk around in that getup.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 38412/26/2020

r384 = Kelly Dodd

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 38512/26/2020

Seeing Elizabeth in that outfit almost made me go back to being straight!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 38612/26/2020

Between Elizabeth's vomit inducing body and Braunwyn's bare alcohol-bloated belly, I'm never felt more queasy after watching a RHOC episode.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 38712/26/2020

Are you kidding me, R387? Are you fucking kidding me? Okay, wow. Think back to last year. Last. Fucking. Year. When I had a bowl on my head and Kelly Fucking Dodd beat my on my head with a mallet. You want to talk 'QUEESY'? I had blurry vision in my left eye for months afterward! I'm sure I'll have an aneurysm one of these days because of that assault. I was ASSAULTED, R387. THAT! That should make you queesy. I'm done! I'm so, so done!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 38812/26/2020

R388 The mallet probably also caused your lung damage, huh, Shannon?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 38912/26/2020

Really, R399? Making fun of my lung damage? It was YOU! YOU are the damaged one. This isn't even my plate! I'm so done!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 39012/26/2020

r390 Wow...okay...wow. I have ,...lung....damage. Okay? LUNG damange. L U N G. Damage. Okay?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 39112/26/2020

Elizabeth is shady. Like Erika Girardi shady.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 39212/26/2020

r392 Wow....Okay....wow I was just saying that to my Best friend here in Cabo - 6 feet apart of course, wearing masks.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 39312/26/2020

Shannon's gonna be jealous that Elizabeth can stage a better panic attack than she can.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 39412/27/2020

r394 Wow...okay....wow. THAT IS NOT EVEN MY FUCKING PANIC ATTACK YOU FUCKING BITCH.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 39512/27/2020

Elizabeth is ripe af. What was the outfit? I only caught a second of it

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 39612/27/2020

Wow! I’ve never seen people use public tragedy for personal gain like these cunts. Are they all Republicans too?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 39701/01/2021

Vicki going OCD Cunt during quarantine would have been more interesting.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 39801/01/2021

Elizabeth’s cult backstory makes sense as she dresses like a Mormon sister wife who has recently run away from the compound and is still getting the hang of clothes. Shannon is, naturally, dressing like she is in a Red Cross camp in Port Au Prince and immediately started acting like Anne Hathaway in Les Mis when her COVID test came back positive.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 39901/01/2021

Shannon looks like she's 75 without her makeup and hair all done up. I loved how her giant foreheaded boyfriend kicked her the hell out of his house!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 40001/02/2021

Even with hair and makeup done, she naturally skews Rose Nylund-ish. She’s one of those women who would be better served by lobbing off that too-long hair, invest in some good jewelry and to start shopping at wherever the women who used to buy their clothes at Talbots shop nowadays.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 40101/02/2021

Shannon is a big phony. She preaches holistic and eastern medicine but she has had a nose job, fillers, chin implant and fake titties.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 40201/02/2021

R402 Wow. Okay. My implants are made from 100% sustainable materials and were hypoallergenically tested.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 40301/02/2021

So Elizabeth was molested by people in her religious cult. Awful.

But is that the excuse she's using for not knowing how to dress properly?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 40401/02/2021

Does anyone know when the reunion will air?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 40501/02/2021

Elizabeth shares too much, too soon and I doubt very much that any of it is true. She seems to be making things up as she goes along.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 40601/02/2021

Shannon is a horrible person who should be off the show, Kelly is a cunt who should be off the show, Emily is a cunt who should be off hte show, Gina would be so much better if Tamara was back!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 40701/02/2021

So Braunwyn came out but will continue living with her husband? What's the point of even coming out?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 40801/02/2021

Beador is pronounced Beater. The Beh-DOOR is riidiculous.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 40901/02/2021

In old country, Beador pronounced მცემელი.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 41001/02/2021

Hey yo, dat Elizabeth chick is friggin' hot! I have the same body type as hur, but I ain't got the noive to dress da way she dresses! She's a brave lesbian who doesn't give a FUCK. Just like ME. I'm gonna ask dat goil on a date. We'll go to da beach, share an ice-cream cone, and do some put-put gawlf. Maybe she'll let me moves in with hurs! I'm so tired a sleepin' in my rental.

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 41101/02/2021

I was watching an old episode of RHONJ recently and when Rosie popped up, all I could think of was this thread

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 41201/02/2021

Brownwind and Rosie need to hook up.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 41301/02/2021

I'd finga bang dat Brawny broad so good she'd pop out anudda baby!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 41401/02/2021

It's been 15 minutes. Will some outlet call me so I can rant about Shannon and what a cunt Emily is?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 41501/02/2021

Emily looks like Divine.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 41601/02/2021

Why do I watch this show? I ffwd all Shannon's many crying jags and commercials. There's like 10 mins of content after that.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 41701/05/2021

Wow...okay...wow. I have a LUNG CONDITION and CORONA..so forgive me if I cry constantly about my impending DEATH YOU FUCKING BITCH>

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 41801/05/2021

If you tried it would be hard to find a group of women as braindead/ retarded as this lot. Brownwynd...you have 7 childrens all minors. Do you not think your sexual escapades with your labia licker roomie are fucking them up just a teeny bit???

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 41901/05/2021

I never thought that Emily and Gina would be my two favorites

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 42001/05/2021

R420- I totally agree-

I am sad about Emily being a republican but she really comes across as intelligent, somewhat normal, and REASONABLE. She appears to be a good friend (not a flake like Shannon). I would actually want to know how Emily feels about gay folks, race relations, ect before judging her.

Gina was an insufferable bore last season- like watching a lump. This year? She is awesome. She has some great insights, one liners- And she is NO bullshit. Love her little condo.

I thought I would at least enjoy Braunwyn, however she is INSUFFERABLE. She reminds me of that girl in school who EVERYTHING happened to? If you had a Corvette she had 3? If you had a cold, she had Ebola? Her husband is hot and she is now a complete lesbian who was never attracted to him. She is EVERYTHING. What an absolute attention whore. And don't get me started on the motha!!!!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 42101/05/2021

Well with a mother like that you really can’t blame Brownwind for turning out like she did...she needs deep therapy

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 42201/05/2021

I would argue that having 7 children is probably an attempt to fill some kind of emotional void. Poor kids.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 42301/05/2021

r421 Emily still has her moments. The whole story of her marriage is just - odd. She got proposed to via an IM. Her husband stayed with his parents to study for the bar because his family was a distraction..and then he failed the bar anyway.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 42401/06/2021

I love watching Kelly and Shannon together because it’s so obvious Kelly films with her only because the producers told her to. She can barely hide her disgust for Shannon.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 42501/06/2021

Braunwyn has gone from annoying to just plain disgusting. I feel bad for her kids and her husband.

Self-indulgent twat.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 426Last Sunday at 7:01 AM

Was this season shortened because of COVID? I can't believe next week is the season finale and that nothing has really happened.

What did we learn this season, besides the fact that Braunwyn is a drunk, latent lesbo and Elizabeth was in a cult and doesn't know how to dress?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 427Last Sunday at 7:07 AM

Shannon's daughters hate her so much. They can't wait to get the hell away from her.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 428Last Sunday at 7:07 AM

The Shannon Blob gets harder to watch every year.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 429Last Sunday at 7:24 AM

Nothing really happened this season except Corona.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 430Last Sunday at 7:34 AM

Vicki was right about Braunwyn.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 431Last Sunday at 7:37 AM

Yay, they're coming back to Facebook!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 432Last Sunday at 7:39 AM

R431 That's "Brown Wind."

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 433Last Monday at 8:49 AM

I need to see Vicki's fat ass back on this show.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 434Last Monday at 12:08 PM

This show hasn’t been entertaining since Kelly’s first season, when they behaved like absolute pigs in Ireland.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 435Last Monday at 2:45 PM

I can't believe the finale is this week. What the fuck even happened this season?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 436Last Monday at 2:47 PM

Fat Shannon is now hawking some fitness app

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 437Last Tuesday at 7:08 AM

r436 a short season due to covid.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 438Last Tuesday at 8:04 AM

Shannon's nose job is so bad

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 439Last Tuesday at 8:57 AM

R439 wow okay wow- THAT'S NOT EVEN MY NOSE YOU FUCKING BITCH.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 440Last Tuesday at 5:10 PM

This whole cast is full of dumb bitches.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 441Last Tuesday at 5:44 PM

I never thought I’d say this but Vicki needs to come back. Or cancel the show. This season was a bust and not just because of Covid.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 442Last Wednesday at 4:05 PM

What a dull finale. Braunwyn is such a user. Sean needs to find himself a nice boyfriend and move on.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 443Last Wednesday at 5:00 PM

This show needs to decide if it is going to be full on cray-cray with nonsensical cat fights and wig shitting or if it wants to be more like the start of the franchise where it focuses on the lives of the "housewives" and their families without manufactured drama. I don't miss the toe curling screeching I have to say...

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 444Last Wednesday at 5:23 PM

Braunwyn needs to be removed from the show for her own good. She’s so obsessed with herself and her problems and her drinking and her sexuality that it just will not end well. The show feeds into that. Best to let her deal with her issues privately.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 445Last Thursday at 6:03 AM

Braunwyn is like a California Blonde funhouse mirror version of Bethenny Frankel - a self-obsessed attention addict with mommy issues who lives in a perpetual state of self-induced crisis, but she has none of Bethenny’s redeeming qualities.

I also feel like they should make a super cut of her time on the show and make it mandatory “fantasy versus reality” viewing for straight guys on the topic of hot bisexual women...

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 446Last Thursday at 8:33 AM

Reunion trailer is here.

COVID has not been kind to Ms. Cohen

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 447Last Thursday at 8:46 AM

I’m not a fan of Andrea Cohen but I actually think he looks pretty hot these days. I don’t like the recent haircut but otherwise he’s a hot daddy (with serious issues).

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 448Last Thursday at 9:19 AM

The beady-eyed homosexual can just BARELY keep his disdain of Shannon concealed

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 449Last Thursday at 10:57 AM

John could barely contain himself when Shannon said, "I'd like to propose a toast." He almost burst out singing The Ladies Who Lunch.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 450Last Thursday at 1:05 PM

I’m concerned about Braunwyn’s mental health. Someone needs to step in.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 451Last Thursday at 3:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 452Last Thursday at 7:02 PM

Elizabeth is such a lying poser, and I loved it when she tried to call Vince Neil and got some other dude altogether.

She probably met Vince Neil one time, bugged the shit out of him, asked for his phone number, and he made up some number that she plugged into her phone.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 453Yesterday at 2:29 AM

Is the reunion a two-parter?

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 454a day ago

Oh, the shade, the shade:

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 455a day ago

I can do one better, r455. I doubt she is even an alcoholic.

She's just a garden variety fame whore.

Shannon's drinking problem is way worse than Braunwyn's.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 456a day ago

" I doubt she is even an alcoholic."

Gid. Doubt.

Brown whine is a drunking chihuaha!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 457a day ago

"Cut me out! Cut me out!"

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 458a day ago

Braunwyn's fake tits looks ridiculous on her bony body.

Her husband HAS to be gay. He and Eddie should get together.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 459a day ago

Can't wait to find out what Brown Wind said to Shannon's daughter. Sounds like something pretty bad.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 460a day ago

"Your mother hawks weight loss products while wearing three pairs of Spanx to contain her gut."

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 461a day ago

I would love for there to be equal time on male bisexuals on the Housewife franchises It's so dumb that every 2nd woman claims to be a clit nibbler yet they don't dare show manlove. Double standard!!

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 46220 hours ago

I'd like to see Brown Wind's hubby gettin' it on with some WeHo go go boys.

You know he's had his share of dicks in his mouth.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 46320 hours ago

[quote]You know he's had his share of dicks in his mouth.

Did someone call?

Offsite Link
by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 46420 hours ago

r464 are they still hawking that snake oil? who the hell buys cbd in a state where THC is legal.

by Brooks's Meaty Cock reply 46516 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!