Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of Orange County Season 15 - Official Thread

This crap fest will be airing in a little over a month (October, according to rumors).

No Vicki, no Tamrat. Will Emily and Cro-Magnon finally split? Will swingers Braunwyn and her husband renew their vows? (Newsflash: they will.) Will Shannon drive away her beady-eyed, closeted boyfriend? Will Gina enter rehab for her obvious coke problem? Will Kelly be fired for being a horrible, Trump-fellating human being? Can Dr. Deb please stay the fuck off my TV screen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 30, 2021 7:34 PM

I rewatched several seasons recently and I think they’ll regret dumping Tamra. I couldn’t stand her when she was on the show, but she propelled/instigated/led most of the storylines since season 4 with the odious Vicki. I don’t count season three, because the show took a darker, more dramatic tone when Gretchen arrived.

I don’t think crazy Fat Shannon and crazy angry drunk Kelly are going to work as the centerpiece of this show.

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2020 4:22 PM

Is Kelly POZ?

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2020 4:26 PM

ChooChoo

Come on, ride the train, hey, ride it

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2020 4:28 PM

When Shannon and Kelly are the stars of the show you know it's time to cancel. Tamra is a total pus filled TrumpCunt. Grease fire to her!

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2020 4:38 PM

I have a hunch things are already cooling off between Shannon and her closeted boyfriend.

I think he realized he didn't want to be a famewhore THAT badly.

by Anonymousreply 5August 24, 2020 11:29 PM

Funny, I just started watching this show a few days ago and I'm on season 3 now. The first two seasons feel like the early seasons of 90 day Fiance--they are comparatively earnest and non-offensive compared to later seasons. It's as if this was all recorded on someone's personal camcorder. And the awful Abercrombie-type fashions and hairstyles. Ahhhh, the 00s. Can we talk about how awful that girl Jo's singing was? Who the hell would ever want to hear her sing? She referred to Jessica Simpson as her idol in everything 🙄. She also looks like Meghan Markle which may be another reason I didn't like her. The father of the Keough household is obviously not right from that accident and he is missing a couple of chips. I have no idea how that wife and his kids dealt with him.

by Anonymousreply 6August 24, 2020 11:40 PM

Gretchen’s arrival in season 4 starts a rivalry with Tamra that is dark.The “naked wasted” episode is disgusting and starts a dark chapter for the housewives-I think OC amped it up at that point because Teresa had just flipped the table on NJ and Nene had tried to attack Kim at the ATL reunion

by Anonymousreply 7August 24, 2020 11:51 PM

Teresa flipping the table is the equivalent of Muhammad and Danielle on 90 day fiance--the point of no return AND the turning point.

by Anonymousreply 8August 24, 2020 11:52 PM

[quote] I don’t count season three, because the show took a darker, more dramatic tone when Gretchen arrived.

R1, why do you say this? Because Gretchen had that rich, older, terminally-ill boyfriend?

Tamra was jealous of Gretchen and was jealous of Alexis as well. Alexis was so dumb. Gretchen was such a gold digger and then ended up with the broke Housewife hanger-on (Slade).

by Anonymousreply 9August 25, 2020 12:15 AM

There is no way Slade has not sucked a cock in his lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 10August 25, 2020 6:12 PM

Did someone say suck a cock?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 25, 2020 6:14 PM

Slade does have a Tom Cruise vibe to him. He was so controlling to Jo. Which is easy because she was dumb, but anyways...

by Anonymousreply 12August 25, 2020 6:24 PM

Is Shannon still in quarantine? Has John Janssen had his seventh COVID test yet?

by Anonymousreply 13August 25, 2020 6:36 PM

r13 I predict John will dump Shannon's whiny ass before the new season premieres.

by Anonymousreply 14August 26, 2020 10:50 AM

Of all the disgusting people Bravo has paraded in front of me, Vicki was probably the absolute worst (the possible exception being Chantal from "Gallery Girls," but they had the good sense to only have that one on a year.)

However, I do worry the show will suffer with her gone. She's a low-rent, contemptible liar, but she did bring the thunder when required. All we really have left is Batshit Shannon and QAnon Kelly, and they sure as hell aren't entertaining enough on their own.

I'll withhold judgement until it starts, though. I worried about New York when Bethenny left the second time, but this year has been pretty stellar.

by Anonymousreply 15August 26, 2020 12:10 PM

I'm still surprised that Bravo allowed Vicki to run with the DV accusations about Shannon's marriage r15. It was a horrible look for both Vicki and the network.

Are they broadcasting from 1954?

by Anonymousreply 16August 26, 2020 12:18 PM

R15 I forgot abt Gallery Girls until you mentioned it! Such trash. I would have watched more seasons though. Must be thought when your shitty reality show doesn't even get renewed as this bar is set quite low for entertainment value.

by Anonymousreply 17August 26, 2020 7:14 PM

Kelly is starting to look like the cat lady.

by Anonymousreply 18August 27, 2020 12:24 AM

You're a CUNT r18!

by Anonymousreply 19August 27, 2020 8:18 PM

How did they end up filming this season?? Did they have most of it in the can by March??

by Anonymousreply 20August 27, 2020 8:25 PM

They filmed through the pandemic r20.

This is Republican Orange County, after all

by Anonymousreply 21August 27, 2020 8:39 PM

I think the OG is officially gone for good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 30, 2020 3:56 PM

The beady-eyed homosexual just can't quit her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 1, 2020 12:03 AM

John is so gross looking. I bet he thinks it's sexy when he burps into her vagina.

by Anonymousreply 24September 1, 2020 12:05 AM

He hasn’t been near one of those since birth r24.

by Anonymousreply 25September 1, 2020 12:59 AM

Even though I hate that she’s a Trump supporter (most of them on this franchise are, to be fair), Kelly is one of my favorite reality TV personalities of all time. I want her to get into it with Shane again. That was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 26September 1, 2020 1:06 AM

Kelly seems like she’s on track for a psych ward or prison.

by Anonymousreply 27September 1, 2020 7:19 AM

I liked Kelly for a while but I can't abide her anymore.

However, she is the only one left who will make the show interesting.

Emily? Gina? Braunwyn? Nope.

by Anonymousreply 28September 1, 2020 9:21 AM

Gina’s way of talwkingg is swoh annowyeeng!

by Anonymousreply 29September 1, 2020 1:20 PM

R28

I don’t agree with the hate for Emily. I think she’s been a good addition and has held her own.

I haven’t seen enough of Braunwyn, honestly. But I love her advocacy and she’s the most pro-gay housewife on this franchise.

Gina was OK her first year, but second year UGH! She annoyed the shit outta me.

by Anonymousreply 30September 1, 2020 1:28 PM

I don't hate Emily, r30. I just find her very Midwestern and forgettable.

by Anonymousreply 31September 1, 2020 3:30 PM

I kind of hate them all.

by Anonymousreply 32September 1, 2020 3:41 PM

r32 = Tamra Judge

by Anonymousreply 33September 1, 2020 3:43 PM

I actually started watching this show from season 1 last week. When the show switched to the HD format, it was obious Ms. Tamra Judge was definitely not "the hottest houswife". It was always obvious that was BS but HD just made it so much more apparent. That woman without makeup.....I shudder at the thought.

by Anonymousreply 34September 1, 2020 4:57 PM

r34 Tamra looks white trash to me. I can't really explain the "white trash" look, but some women have it no matter what they wear or how they do their makeup.

by Anonymousreply 35September 1, 2020 5:03 PM

David's new GF also has the "white trash" look going on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 1, 2020 5:05 PM

R35, yes, she absolutely is. Is she even a real blonde? In the earlier seasons, they have her wear eyeliner to cover up her eye wrinkles. When the show switcched to HD, that trick wouldn't work---and it didn't even work BEFORE the hd switch. She's one of those women who thinks she's fucking 20. To be perfectly honest, Vicki isn't "pretty" but she does have nice skin and I would argue she looks better than Tamra.

Btw, I know all these housewives shows have a significant amount of producer meddling behind the scenes, but are Orange County women really as thin skinned as the women on the show? The stuff they get offended by would get them laughed at on New York or Atlanta. They would not last a day on those shows.

by Anonymousreply 37September 1, 2020 5:08 PM

Kelly's first year, Shannon, Tamra and Heather Fucking Dubrow (as she is known in my household) all wanted Vicki gone desperately. The only person willing to film with her was new girl Kelly. Ergo, they had to get rid of Kelly by goading her to get violent or trying to get her super drunk and belligerent. No better example was in Scotland or Ireland or wherever when Heather Fucking Dubrow pulls out a flask out of nowhere and when that didn't play, Shannon ordering Kelly drinks behind her back. Fortunately, it never worked, so Kelly wound up being popular. Fucking Dubrow got shit-canned. Tamra and Shannon saw the writing on the wall and were forced to pretend to like Kelly. Unfortunately, the fame went to Kelly's head and she turned into a monster. She could be center orange right now if she could have kept her shit together.

by Anonymousreply 38September 1, 2020 8:01 PM

[quote]She could be center orange right now if she could have kept her shit together.

As if!

by Anonymousreply 39September 1, 2020 8:04 PM

Heather Fucking Dubrow needs to come back. The show was better when she helped modulate the craziness. My friend works for Heather’s caterer . He told me she was sweet and normal until the cameras rolled, then she’d go into her Fancy Pants character.

by Anonymousreply 40September 1, 2020 8:58 PM

I loathe Heather Fucking Dubrow, and if she comes back, I will stop watching. I'd rather see Alexis come back, and that is saying something. Or even Lynne and her dumb cuffs. Or that idiot who wore a wig in Las Vegas who was so stupid I forgot her name.

(ok, I'll still watch. I just won't line it.)

by Anonymousreply 41September 2, 2020 12:31 PM

r41 = Kelly Dodd

by Anonymousreply 42September 2, 2020 3:46 PM

I hated Heather’s attitude. Kelly was what this show needed to get under the skin of that pretentious bitch.

by Anonymousreply 43September 2, 2020 4:13 PM

The trailer is out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 2, 2020 5:15 PM

Hot Matt is back!

by Anonymousreply 45September 2, 2020 5:48 PM

Dr. Deb. WHY? The most cringeworthy person across all the franchises.

by Anonymousreply 46September 2, 2020 11:41 PM

I'm honestly surprised they allowed Matt to film again, after he faced felony DV charges.

by Anonymousreply 47September 3, 2020 2:29 PM

Again? Didn’t he refuse to film? I didn’t catch a lot of last season, did he show up?

by Anonymousreply 48September 3, 2020 2:32 PM

r48 I think he was on last season. The DV incident happened after filming ending.

I think they're both cokeheads and that's contributing to the situation (and I think they were both using the night he was arrested). That said, Gina's gained a significant amount of weight, based on the trailer. I wonder if she's stopped using.

by Anonymousreply 49September 3, 2020 2:34 PM

Dr. Deb is the most narcissistic person I have ever seen on the RHOC... And that's quite a high bar!

by Anonymousreply 50September 4, 2020 3:34 AM

Yes, r50. She is beyond cringe-worthy.

by Anonymousreply 51September 4, 2020 2:45 PM

The best past of the trailer is Shannon yelling "HOW DARE YOU accuse me of something that I did!!!"

by Anonymousreply 52September 4, 2020 5:55 PM

Seriously, Shannon really needs to update her hair. The extensions look ridiculous. She would look much better (and probably younger) if she opted for a Dorinda Medley-esque style.

by Anonymousreply 53September 6, 2020 6:24 PM

Pic for r53

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54September 6, 2020 6:26 PM

I"m on Season 9. If people aren't convinced that Tamra is pure evil, this seasono should do it. And if you weren't annoyed by Heather Dude-bro, you will be by the beginning of this season.

by Anonymousreply 55September 6, 2020 8:41 PM

Renowned scientist Kelly Dodd has weighed in again on COVID

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 10, 2020 12:00 PM

3 weeks. Not even 60 postings. The Real Housewives of Nooneseemstocare.

by Anonymousreply 57September 10, 2020 12:17 PM

r57 = Vicki Gunvalson, bitter in Mexico

by Anonymousreply 58September 10, 2020 12:20 PM

Vicki's too busy trying to get pregnant thru the butt to post here anymore.

by Anonymousreply 59September 10, 2020 12:36 PM

I’m still struggling to understand how a lawyer like Emily can be a Trump supporter.

She has to know he’s corrupt. She has to know he has no place in office. She has to know he continues to break the law and put the nation in danger.

Our of everyone in the cast besides Braunwyn, she’s who I would least expect to be a Trump supporter. She seemed smarter than that and above the fray. But obviously I was wrong. I just don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 60September 10, 2020 2:34 PM

*Out

by Anonymousreply 61September 10, 2020 2:35 PM

r60 I agree with you, but I also think it's a cult, and a lot of otherwise intelligent people end up in cults.

Plus, she probably agrees with Trump's platform (to the extent it exists) and can overlook all the rest.

Not saying I completely understand it.

by Anonymousreply 62September 10, 2020 2:43 PM

I can't watch Trump nor can I watch a bunch of Trump supporters in a reality show. I'm done.

by Anonymousreply 63September 11, 2020 5:30 AM

In old country no reality TV. In old country, no need of reality TV. Reality is work hard. Reality is breaking back. Reality is little food, thin coat, cold apartment, no electric for radio. Reality is secret police knocking at door.

Son is reality. Love son. Worship son like Stalin. Sacrifice everything for son. Never make son work. I am sad, so son is happy. I am hungry, so son can eat. I am cold, so son is warm. I save money, send son to America, then he can star on reality TV program. Make village proud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 18, 2020 12:12 PM

Mother Beador scares the shit outta me!

by Anonymousreply 65September 18, 2020 1:00 PM

Good r65.

In old country, crazy woman like you sent to gulag directly. No time wasting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 18, 2020 1:05 PM

I'd love a big bowl of gulag, R66.

by Anonymousreply 67September 18, 2020 2:18 PM

r67 you big, you robust. In old country, robust woman most attractive. In old country, attractive woman have mustache. Show virility. Show loyalty. Sign of hard work. Sign of love for country. Sign of love for family.

In old country, first-born son like king. Like emperor, like god. First-born son never suffer. Nothing unpleasant in first-born son life. First-born son on throne. Mother clear the path, make everything easy for first-born son. Bring him woman of street. Pay for happy ending. Clean up mess after. Call criminal friend for removal of body.

We in new country, but old country best. We live like old country. We love old country. Outside home, Orange County. Inside home, Eastern Bloc. Stalin on wall. Communist Manifesto on shelf. Mustache on face. Love for son in heart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 18, 2020 2:36 PM

Mommy I want a mustache ride!

by Anonymousreply 69September 18, 2020 2:40 PM

SHANNON AND EMILY ARE FAT🐷S! HAVE ANOTHER PLATE AT THE QUIET WOMAN LARD ASSES!

by Anonymousreply 70September 18, 2020 2:46 PM

"Shannon, you're a woman of 56, now grow up. There's nothing tragic about being 56, not unless you try to be 25."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 18, 2020 2:50 PM

In old country, no cock, r11. No rooster, no hen, no swine. No goat for milk. Great hunger. Plant turnip, crop fail. Plant potato, soil dry. Plant wheat, cannot harvest. Local government official keep for self and own family.

Steal cock from neighbor. Hoard cock for son. Feed son. Son prefer meaty cock, thick, juicy. He shove cock in mouth, suck out all juices. Son love cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 2, 2020 1:52 PM

Dear reader, although the hour late, and my inkwell low -- I cannot replenish it until the morrow -- I pledged to you a few lines tonight and obligation compels me to deliver them to you. But please do not presume that I feel unduly burdened: quite the contrary! The story that I unfurl fetters my heart, and with each word I set upon the page, the bonds are loosed a bit.

Having confessed to me his love for Shannon Storms Beador, a love so violent that it had led him willingly to his own ruin, Mr. John wept inconsolably, his face obscured by his hands; and I saw a man at the end of his life, his aspect as the sun at the inception of evening, when the shadows extend long and lengthened over the land, when dusk threatens but does not yet emerge, when the day's delights and sorrows begin to weaken and recede into the crevices of memory. Unable to mitigate his sorrow but needful of the details of his tale, I stood poised to listen, to etch his story into my mind for later consultation, the story you find now before you. But a noise at the door jolted us from the task at hand, and we looked together with horror.

Oh reader! It was Shannon who stood before us. Her diaphanous gown fell loose upon her emaciated frame, like a thin sheet draped over the skeleton in a surgeon's study, and her agrestal hair called to mind a lunatic in a madhouse. Her appearance betrayed the horrors she had witnessed. Given her acute consumptive state I could scarcely believe she mustered the will to leave her bed and travel down the long, drafty hallway to Mr. John’s study. But when I looked closer, I noticed her gown was torn, and that a jot of blood appeared below the rip. She could not speak, but the abject horror in her eyes conveyed the extent of her distress, and when she moaned -- oh, reader, how her cries pierced my poor heart! -- I thought the exertion would drain the last drop of life from her wasted body.

Mr. John beheld his inamorata and sprang up from his small chair. “Oh God!” he explained, “if you you doth reign within the heavens, then you will clear for me the path of vengeance and forgive me of this sin! But if you cannot, then you cannot; no matter. I will exact my revenge on Mr. David Beador nevertheless, who has so ill-treated my beloved, and will then cast myself into the bowels of Hades, will throw myself headlong into the unquenchable fires below!”

His voice joined with Shannon’s plaintive moans, creating an almost unbearable cacophony in Stormy Manor, reverberating against those damp walls, indeed, casting their echoes over all of Orange County, nay – over all the world.

And then, uncannily and unnervingly and above all, unaccountably, everything returned to its former silence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 2, 2020 1:59 PM

The only thing that will save RHOC Season 15 for me is if Mother Beador and Mr. Lockwood provide summary and commentary

by Anonymousreply 74October 2, 2020 2:00 PM

Yo yo yo I'm still out heres stawkin Shannon! I wanna suck on dem Corona titties!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 2, 2020 2:27 PM

RHOC 15 premiering in two days, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 76October 12, 2020 2:36 PM

In old country, no choice of television program. One station, one program, one television transponder in village. Belong to government official. Play speech of Stalin.

Work hard. Break back. Love son. Send son to country where he watch five television stations. Many programs to choose. Son live like king.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 14, 2020 11:18 PM

Yo everybuddy, if yous all watch dis season real careful yous can all see me watchin Shannon from the distance whenever she's out showin off dat pretty ass a hois around town. I'm like dat shiny vampire guy in doz Twilight moo-vees, always keepin my eye on the goil dat I love!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 14, 2020 11:27 PM

omg kelly and big thighs emily are Nasty huh

by Anonymousreply 79October 15, 2020 12:01 AM

I'm eager to see how the show goes without the loathsome Vicki and Tamra

by Anonymousreply 80October 15, 2020 12:36 AM

so anyone here familiar with Newport Beach? Is that really a thing like at newbie Elizabeth's house? Her deck has a "glass wall" and is right next to the public sidewalk on the beach? I wouldn't want random people passing right by my house day and night like that.

by Anonymousreply 81October 15, 2020 6:50 AM

Ok. Kelly Dodd. Why is she? I mean?? What does she do? Did she ever get an education or work in her life? I think Jolie is v pretty and I do think that Fox news fiance of hers thinks he hit the jackpot with her coochie. My guess is she has not gone full demon spinning head crazy on him yet. But she will!! Lol.

by Anonymousreply 82October 17, 2020 5:48 AM

I think I might like Shannon this season. Time will tell!

by Anonymousreply 83October 17, 2020 5:48 AM

Emily and that fey mormon are so oddly matched. They both need to go.

by Anonymousreply 84October 17, 2020 5:50 AM

Kelly Dodd, keeping it classy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 17, 2020 12:33 PM

This show is DONE. DONE.

Yes, Cunt Beador, "I'm done!" is right.

So boring.

And sorry, but no one (NO ONE) on any network (even a struggling one) would care to watch anyone on a show like this living in a casita with 12 people. SERIOUSLY. Why is that tragic fatso on this show? It's a downer to watch.

Shannon. Poor poor Shannon. Old gal thinks she's a real celebrity. What happened to her stink fish? (Not her twat, her food line). Much like Madonna, she is trying wayyyyyy too hard. It's gross.

Kelly: You're not fun any more. Just because you scream when you talk doesn't mean you're saying anything we want to hear. Go to rehab.

Fat Emily: Ahhhhh, the year to re-invent your loveless marriage and cunt of a dwarf husband. Honey, no. one. cares.

Braunwyn: and her cringe-worthy mom!! A train wreck in episode 1 and yet are we supposed to care? Her character has never been flushed out. So, there's no empathy.

In a nutshell, Bravo needs to fire the show runners, re-vamp the show, get some real monied people and a couple of classy ones, and voila, a new energy. What you have now? DRECK.

by Anonymousreply 86October 17, 2020 12:55 PM

forgot to add

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 17, 2020 12:59 PM

r86 = Jeff Lewis, bored while getting Botox

by Anonymousreply 88October 17, 2020 1:00 PM

So Jeana Keough is the narrator now? Did she recently blow her brains out?

by Anonymousreply 89October 17, 2020 1:43 PM

I read some of the gossip sites and people are gushing -- "She's a new Shannon! She's so happy! She's over David! John's a great guy!"

Gurl, please. She's still an alcoholic, still has (probable) BPD, still struggles with her weight ... she'll have another meltdown soon. And any man who voluntarily dates with her (eg the Beady-Eyed Homosexual sans Eyebrows) has issues of his own.

by Anonymousreply 90October 17, 2020 2:47 PM

Shannon talks to much..about herself. Gina seems like a castoff from RHONJ. Kelly is a screaming foul mouth racist. Emily acts like a prison matron in a B movie. Brown Wind is an alcoholic married to a lollipop head who wears Countess LuAnn statement necklaces. Not a likable or watchable bitch on the show.

by Anonymousreply 91October 17, 2020 3:05 PM

OC has always had the most vile collection of cast members. Horrible parents, shallow, useless, repug.

by Anonymousreply 92October 17, 2020 3:26 PM

I am here for all these comments. The show is traaaash. Cunt dwarf husband FTW!! Lol.

by Anonymousreply 93October 17, 2020 4:26 PM

r91 = Vicki Gunvalson

by Anonymousreply 94October 17, 2020 4:28 PM

If they'd jusht casht me on thish show the ratingsh would go through the roof! Inshtead they casht some hillbilly with a beach houshe any old Tom, Dick, of Harry can shtroll by.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 17, 2020 10:08 PM

John looks ... uh ... special here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 17, 2020 10:25 PM

Shannon! Just receive special item. Direct from mountain of Anhui! Monk in mountain grow fangqui plant. Grow for hundred year. Harvest plant, leaf have medicine. Burn leaf. Vapor come out. Vapor heal COVID! Vapor stop you nagging! Vapor stop John yelling! Vapor stop beating! Like magic!

You come in, buy today. Usual $300 for one leaf. Only $299 for you! Deep discount! Must buy ten leaf minimum!

Offer end at 4:00. Hurry! Tomorrow leaf cost $500!

No stiff! No check! Only cash or John Janssen credit card. You check no good! Bounce around office like tennis ball!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 17, 2020 10:33 PM

It would be funny if they had Jeana introduce every episode like Mary Alice on Desperate Housewives. After all, she is the first "Real Housewife" ever.

by Anonymousreply 98October 17, 2020 10:37 PM

r86 in old country, no rehab. No hospital, no doctor, no double A program. No way to ease pain from broken back. No money for food. No money for firewood. No money for vodka. No police to protect from beating of husband.

But in old country, love son. Give son food. Give son coat. Give son only razor in village and do not shave own mustache. Save money, send son to America. Have heat. Have vodka. Have big house so no one hear when he beat wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 17, 2020 10:42 PM

The new broad comes across as a bit lez. And her bf, oi, gay face for days.

by Anonymousreply 100October 17, 2020 10:49 PM

Dear reader! How vexed is my soul! I shudder when I think of how grievously I have neglected my story, how callously I have treated your curiosity, how cruelly I have jettisoned poor Shannon and John from the pages of this most sordid tale and left them to languish on my floor between the pencil shavings from my bootless writing instrument!

On the morrow, when the sun rises up and spills her rays over this our County of Orange, my pen shall imbibe salubriously from its well, and I shall again set my thoughts to paper to purge my mercurial mind of the most terrible events I witnessed in Crystal Cove!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 17, 2020 10:58 PM

Mista Lockwoods, yours writin brings tears ta my eyeses. I hope I can write as good as yous someday. I got so much to say and my ghost writas just ain't cuttin it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 17, 2020 11:18 PM

I think Gina might be the most boring and forgettable HW of all time.

by Anonymousreply 103October 18, 2020 2:48 PM

Has Shannon been 5150'd yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104October 19, 2020 2:56 PM

R103 ummmm no that’d Quinn

by Anonymousreply 105October 19, 2020 3:00 PM

R105 what about Kimberly who only appeared in the first season and moved to Chicago?

by Anonymousreply 106October 19, 2020 10:42 PM

Quin...hahaha!!!

by Anonymousreply 107October 20, 2020 12:42 AM

His face ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 20, 2020 12:18 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 22, 2020 3:00 AM

Shannon is now hawking her own snake oil

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 22, 2020 5:36 PM

Emily's front door design looks like a stylized penis. Check it out as ppl are coming in for the kitty party! (It's the most interesting thing in this episode.)

by Anonymousreply 111October 22, 2020 6:04 PM

[quote]It's the most interesting thing in this episode.

Put RHOC out of its misery

by Anonymousreply 112October 22, 2020 6:06 PM

Braunwyn is somewhat intriguing. She's openly bi, if not totally a lesbian and now living with her female lover while still married. Her husband pings off the charts and is probably bi himself (they are admitted swingers). They have a ton of kids, but they're not religious or conservative (thankfully) and one of them has already come out to supportive parents (how could they not be?!). I give her credit for being willing to chronicle her sobriety journey on the second booziest Housewives franchise (NYC being the most) and also for being so openly progressive in an otherwise Republican dominated county.

by Anonymousreply 113October 22, 2020 6:14 PM

I agree, r113. But Dr. Deb almost cancels out Braunwyn's intrigue for me.

I really, really can't stand to see her on my TV screen

by Anonymousreply 114October 23, 2020 1:25 PM

Women are easily influenced and programmed. Get ready for a slew of Fraus to Dyke out temporarily to copy Braunwyn.

by Anonymousreply 115October 23, 2020 4:50 PM

on WWHL this week Braunwyn was on with Glennon Doyle and said she's a superfan. She read 1 of her books during quarantine. So that makes me wonder if she's going to leave her husband for a woman

by Anonymousreply 116October 23, 2020 10:29 PM

Victoria won't stand for that sort of sinful lifestyle!

by Anonymousreply 117October 24, 2020 1:50 AM

Where's that trash with the big googly eyes with the eating disorder? What's her name...Lydia? She won't like any pan/bi sexualists. Cat fight at the Jesus church!!

by Anonymousreply 118October 24, 2020 3:46 AM

In old country, all women seem lesbian. Broad shoulder. Short cut of hair. Deep voice. Heavy mustache.

Woman work hard in old country. Spend day in factory. Spend night in apartment of no electricity. No heat. No blanket. No food on table. No wax to style mustache. Hoard money.

In America, buy lesbians of street for son. Two for one price. One lesbian escape. Other lesbian meet bad end. Call friend, remove body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 24, 2020 9:53 PM

Dear reader! The days in this our County of Orange grow short, and a chill creeps into the air. Soon the starlings will congregate on the bare ruined choirs outside of my window and puff their feathers to stave off the bitter cold. The summer of Shannon’s discontent fades farther in my memory like a great galleon sailing out to sea, but as I take up my pen to mollify your curiosity, the images come rolling back, like the waves that crash upon the strand at Laguna, and with grave sedulousness I will pour their bitter salinity upon this eager page.

When last I left you, I had visited the uncanny manor of Miss Shannon, nestled in Crystal Cove. Shannon lain consumptive, wasting in her feather bed with delusions clouding her good senses, merely a specter of the robust figure I had met six months before. The gelidity enwrapped my feeble soul. Dear reader! You must recall that fearsome sight I once imparted to you! The sunken cheeks! The hollow eyes! The hair, long and bedraggled, more fitting for a beast than a gentlewoman! The sounds that escaped her desiccated lips seemed to emanate from the deepest circle of hell!

I turned to leave, but then I saw poor John Janssen, meek and sickly and seeming to prefer the company of men, standing at the doorway. Helpless to ameliorate his beloved’s sufferings, he fell to his knees.

Oh reader! The cold that creeps into my fingers renders them stiff and useless for holding this pen, and the chill that envelops my soul chokes and stifles the free flowing of my thoughts. On the morrow, if the sun’s parsimonious rays see fit to warm this our County of Orange, I will once again return to this most wretched tale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 24, 2020 10:34 PM

In This Our County of Orange is a great title for a faux late-eighteenth-century gothic novel ...

by Anonymousreply 121October 26, 2020 12:16 AM

There was an article SOMEWHERE not too long ago that Andy & Co. were desperate to get a lesbian, or at least lesbianish, storyline on a Housewives show. Barbara K. on New York was given a whirl. They thought they had it cinched up with Denise, but her immediate regret mucked that right up.

Now, I guess, Bronwyn is going to take the dive, so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 122October 28, 2020 6:55 PM

Braunwyn now saying she thinks Emily and Kelly unfollowed her on social media due to political differences.

Not surprising with Kelly marrying a Fox reporter and she constantly says deplorable-ish things

Emily is from Ohio so no shocker

I wonder what Gina's views are. Not sure what part of NYC she's from.

by Anonymousreply 123October 28, 2020 10:43 PM

I don't think Gina has views.

by Anonymousreply 124October 28, 2020 10:44 PM

Emily's ill-fitting top dentures irritate me. Thank god she almost never smiles.

by Anonymousreply 125October 28, 2020 10:54 PM

Does Kelly have AIDS from her train and she’s a Republican? Bitch can’t catch a break!

by Anonymousreply 126October 28, 2020 10:54 PM

Emily and Gina shop at Chico's fo sho. And their makeup is either Wet'n'Wild or Rimmel. That fking cheap ass sparkly shit.

by Anonymousreply 127October 28, 2020 11:01 PM

Why does Shannon's dad's girlfriend look so much like Shannon?? They're like the same age too.

by Anonymousreply 128October 29, 2020 1:48 AM

Kelly said "big dick daddy" to Shannon's dad

by Anonymousreply 129October 29, 2020 7:19 AM

That was hilarious, r129.

And he was loving it!

by Anonymousreply 130October 30, 2020 5:22 PM

emily and shannon: such fat old titted cows....wtf????

by Anonymousreply 131October 30, 2020 6:06 PM

r131 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 30, 2020 6:07 PM

I really like this season.

by Anonymousreply 133October 30, 2020 11:57 PM

It’s too bad Kelly is such an awful person that people are boycotting the show over her, because she really is great TV and a good character on the show.

by Anonymousreply 134October 31, 2020 1:55 PM

Braunwyn and her faux-alcoholism is starting to annoy me

Shannon "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Beador is the real alcoholic of the bunch

by Anonymousreply 135October 31, 2020 1:57 PM

I hope Braunwyn stays on the show. She is my favorite Housewife on this show, and I want to see her story continue (with the woman she’s with). But it seems like she’s being ganged up on and boxed out by the cast. Why do they always do this to the bisexual/one with a lesbian storyline on these Housewives shows?

by Anonymousreply 136October 31, 2020 2:00 PM

Why can't Emily get rid of the I smell shit expression from her face?

by Anonymousreply 137October 31, 2020 2:46 PM

WOW Gina blew up like a balloon🎈

by Anonymousreply 138October 31, 2020 2:50 PM

Maybe she's off blow r138

by Anonymousreply 139October 31, 2020 2:51 PM

Gina is like Trixie Mattel’s “the worst white straight girl” character come to life. The voice is exactly the same.

by Anonymousreply 140October 31, 2020 3:18 PM

Gina sucks and she’s doing way too much about that text. She really can’t get why Braunwyn is hurt by the bullshit she’s pulling?

Emily is stupid for trusting and going along with Gina. She should have learned from last season and realized Gina is not to be trusted after she crawled up Tamra, Vicki, and Shannon’s asses and threw her under the bus. Emily has no real allies and is going to have a rude awakening.

by Anonymousreply 141October 31, 2020 3:26 PM

Emily’s daughter is quite pretty considering her parents

by Anonymousreply 142October 31, 2020 3:30 PM

I kind of like Gina...its good to have someone who is struggling and building their life after a fall. She seems like a sweet person. And she called Braunwyn a drunk chihuahua. So there is that..

by Anonymousreply 143October 31, 2020 10:06 PM

This show sucks. The producers/show runners need to be FIRED. What an embarrassment for Bravo.

And the solution is NOT to bring back vile Vicky or gutter trash Tamra.

Get rid of Shannon. PLEASE. She is the worst actress. I want her off the screen. EVERYTHING she does is badly placed/acted. It's a joke.

Gina and Emily? Why? No one cares about poor people (I mean, the fatter one is living in a shed with 16 people) on these shows.

Braunwyn? Her storyline is so fake. Like her marriage. And she's a renter, too. Grifters. NO ONE CARES about her sexuality. We still don't even know who she is, and please don't let the quirky mom (who isn't quirky, just irrelevant and pathetic) make an appearance.

Kelly Dodd? STOP YELLING.

Ugh, this show sucks. I think I'm done.

by Anonymousreply 144November 3, 2020 11:51 AM

If Braunwyn was serious about sobriety she’d get off the show and fix herself. But she’s not. It’s a storyline. I loathe Shannon. LOOK HOW HAPPY I AM. The only person on the show who I genuinely like is Emily’s husband, Shaun because he knows what a joke this shitfest is. It’s time to cancel OC.

by Anonymousreply 145November 3, 2020 12:01 PM

Braunwyn's husband seems super gay...and what exactly is his job?

by Anonymousreply 146November 3, 2020 12:07 PM

OC husbands have always pinged, r146

by Anonymousreply 147November 3, 2020 12:08 PM

R147 not always

by Anonymousreply 148November 3, 2020 1:12 PM

Even though OC was the first in the franchise it’s always been the weakest when it comes to casting. The only interesting character was grifter Brooks.

by Anonymousreply 149November 3, 2020 1:17 PM

[quote]If Braunwyn was serious about sobriety she’d get off the show and fix herself.

Hear, hear!

by Anonymousreply 150November 3, 2020 1:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 3, 2020 6:49 PM

Does Shannon still have a possessed bellybutton?

by Anonymousreply 152November 3, 2020 9:46 PM

I've watched RHOC since the beginning. I watched the first episode of this season and was like... nope! and deleted the season recording. These bitches are vile. And why are they all so fat? Its Orange fucking County. You're supposed to be thin, tan and gorgeous. Move on heifers!

by Anonymousreply 153November 3, 2020 10:24 PM

r153 = Vicki G

by Anonymousreply 154November 3, 2020 10:29 PM

Braunwyn is exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 155November 3, 2020 10:40 PM

Shannon is exhausting too ... there are two versions of Shannon: borderline, moments-away-from-a-meltdown Shannon, and "I AM SO HAPPY CAN'T YOU SEE HOW HAPPY I AM" Shannon, complete with fake, full-body laugher.

I hate both versions

by Anonymousreply 156November 3, 2020 10:44 PM

New episode tonight, but I am so election=stressed-out I may not even watch

by Anonymousreply 157November 5, 2020 12:21 AM

I think I need a little diversion

by Anonymousreply 158November 5, 2020 12:26 AM

In old country, no election. No vote, no ballot, no choice in government official.

But in old country, life simple. Life good. Follow order of government official at all of the times. Make sex with government official when he ask. Make son. Son of government official have many privilege. Boot in winter, all his own, no sharing with other village boys. Hat for head. Glove for hand. Coat for body. Wood for fire in stove. Warm food for table.

In old country, son live like king.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 5, 2020 12:47 AM

The Shannon vs Emily “fun” thing is pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 160November 5, 2020 1:00 AM

I almost feel guilty for enjoying Kelly’s presence on the show. But she’s pretty fucking funny.

by Anonymousreply 161November 5, 2020 4:21 AM

omg kelly is hated by ev body on the show when the cams are off, a true deplorable gold diggin repug.

by Anonymousreply 162November 5, 2020 6:36 AM

That Braunwyn can sure suck all the energy up for herself! Me me me me ME! She shrieked the same 2 lines over and over 1) I am 30 days sober! And 2) I wanna drink so baaad!

by Anonymousreply 163November 5, 2020 6:37 AM

What is that new one's name? The one who doesn't fk her fiance?? Yeah, she totally nailed Shannon with the narc comment. Who has a big giant pic of themselves in their house? So ridic!

by Anonymousreply 164November 5, 2020 6:40 AM

Braunwyn has been a whirling dervish of neediness!

I'm afraid to watch the new episode.

by Anonymousreply 165November 5, 2020 7:07 AM

I feel like Shannon's dad might have been a little "too close" to her at some point ...

Borderline vibes, etc.

Plus it would partially explain the trainwreck that was her marriage to David. I don't think women who had healthy relationships with their fathers would have put up with that for so long

by Anonymousreply 166November 5, 2020 9:34 AM

Is Shannon's dad wealthy?

THEY ALL RENT.

BRAVO: The plebs want REAL $$ and situations.

I dom't care about Shannon and her stinky fish.

This. show. sucks.

by Anonymousreply 167November 5, 2020 10:32 AM

I want Braunwyns husband

by Anonymousreply 168November 5, 2020 10:47 AM

Braunwyn is bringing the show down.

by Anonymousreply 169November 5, 2020 1:02 PM

Gina is the only one who owns a house! Maybe Emily does too - her tacky palace. At least Braunwyn is a liberal. I heard that Emily and Kelly unfollowed her due to her political posts.

by Anonymousreply 170November 5, 2020 1:17 PM

I think Heather Dubrow is calling for Kelly's firing r170?

by Anonymousreply 171November 5, 2020 1:18 PM

And if LeeAnne Locken can be fired, then surely Kelly Dodd can too

by Anonymousreply 172November 5, 2020 1:19 PM

Kelly landed her rich husband...she can now afford to retire. I give that marriage 2 years tops.

by Anonymousreply 173November 5, 2020 1:28 PM

I’ve been watching Housewives during quarantine and this is the only franchise I haven’t checked out. Which is the best season? And by best, I mean like seasons one and two Of Beverly Hills where it’s super messy. I’m not starting from the beginning and don’t mind jumping in late.

by Anonymousreply 174November 5, 2020 1:35 PM

Seasons 7-11 are peak OC, r174

by Anonymousreply 175November 5, 2020 1:54 PM

I hope Braunwyn gets the help she needs etc. It’s funny that she replaced Vicki on the show because she definitely exudes the same shrill seemingly bottomless reservoir of neediness that was Vicki’s stock in trade.

Emily reminds me a lot of Jeana Keough, bovine and a shit-stirrer but not entirely unlikeable.

Elizabeth seems like she’d be more at home at the Dinah Shore Golf Tournament.

God grant me the confidence of Gina thinking she’s on anybody’s threesome shortlist.

by Anonymousreply 176November 5, 2020 2:26 PM

I never get how they build a whole season around one stupid thing. RHOBH did it with Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy and then Brandi and Densise. OC is doing it with this stupid small and sad comment. How can anyone be upset even if it was true. Gina's place is small and sad compared to Shannon's . So what if she said it. So what if she didn't. Same thing with the text from her husband. Seemed nice enough to me but why blow it up? If my friends were dragging out the smallest issues I would fucking get new friends.

by Anonymousreply 177November 5, 2020 3:17 PM

I think the loss of Heather Dubrow was the greatest blow to RHOC, not Vicki or Tamra.

by Anonymousreply 178November 5, 2020 3:23 PM

These people are one step from trailer park. Its no fun watching people who have the same income I do ( which is not much). OC used to have wealthy people. Wtf? Rename this show to Middling Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 179November 5, 2020 3:47 PM

They make at least $250k a season....even Gina probably makes that much

by Anonymousreply 180November 5, 2020 3:53 PM

The kid had lemon decals on his jeans. He was serving lemonade. There were lemons everywhere. Braunny didn’t call him lemonade boy in a nasty tone. She was actually polite. Frantic but polite. Maybe Shannon shouldn’t have her bf’s kids act as servers and hired some waiters instead.

by Anonymousreply 181November 6, 2020 3:37 AM

Much to my surprise, I'm enjoying this season. The pace is zippy and we are rid of the Vicky & Tamrat dead weight. Even Brawtwurst finally has a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 182November 6, 2020 3:50 AM

Is John Janssen servicing Eddie's hungry hole?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183November 6, 2020 1:12 PM

I am also really enjoying this season without Tamrat and Vikki.

Cannot believe Bratworst called what's his name's son Lemonade Boy. Wtf. Gina could be more understanding about Bratworst's alcoholism, but I 100% believe her husband was being creepy with that text. That's the next thing that Bratworst needs to deal with and they will be the next couple to get divorced.

by Anonymousreply 184November 7, 2020 1:56 PM

No way Kelly is using that mazzuzah thing on her door.

by Anonymousreply 185November 7, 2020 2:11 PM

Shannon STORMS Beador posted a pic of herself on Instagram with an "I Voted" sticker .. and all the top comments were "Trump!" "Trump!" "Trump!"

She's a deplorable, just more lowkey about it than Kelly Dodd or Emily

by Anonymousreply 186November 7, 2020 2:30 PM

Eddie is not that attractive. Tammy Sue hardly won a prize with that one.

by Anonymousreply 187November 8, 2020 1:44 AM

I am only on the 2nd episode. Braunwyn's husband always pinged a little and had gay voice. HOLY FUCK!!! What happened to him between last season and this season?? You can see the flames from SPACE!!! I think he is adorable and gay as BALLS!!! That restaurant scene- The gay voice was off the charts!

by Anonymousreply 188November 8, 2020 8:20 PM

And WHAT does Braunwyn's husband do for work? None of the women know where Braunwyn's money comes from and said that her cute husband doesn't have a real job...

Its certainly not Dr. Rainbrow Brite Deb!!!

by Anonymousreply 189November 8, 2020 8:25 PM

John Janssen always looks like he just woke up, hungover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190November 11, 2020 8:51 PM

Braunwyn his hijacked this season. She’s a fucking obnoxious bore.

by Anonymousreply 191November 12, 2020 1:19 AM

Braunwyn is the most interesting one of this bunch. Emily is a bore, but Braunwyn certainly isn't and her family (and marriage) is intriguing for a variety of reasons.

by Anonymousreply 192November 12, 2020 4:11 AM

Discussing who is the least boring is like comparing shit to diarrhea.

by Anonymousreply 193November 12, 2020 4:40 AM

[quote] Seasons 7-11 are peak OC, [R174]

Really disagree. S7 was when Brooks, Vicki’s boyfriend, came on. Brooks supposedly lied about having cancer. Vicki paid for him to get his teeth fixed. He was like Eliza Doolittle. Sounds entertaining, but it wasn’t.

Eddie proposed to Tamra.

That was the beginning of the end. IMO.

by Anonymousreply 194November 12, 2020 5:33 AM

I missed last night's episode

Was it Braunwyn-heavy?

by Anonymousreply 195November 12, 2020 12:48 PM

fire them all....new blood needed.....shannon must go!!! take kelly with her.

by Anonymousreply 196November 12, 2020 12:54 PM

So Shannon's daughter totally shaded John Janssen. She knows what's up!

by Anonymousreply 197November 12, 2020 2:59 PM

r194 which season was Eddie's first?

by Anonymousreply 198November 12, 2020 3:03 PM

Shannon’s ex husband is much hotter than her current man.

by Anonymousreply 199November 12, 2020 4:28 PM

The best seasons of RHOC were the ones with kooky Lynne Curtin, so that's season 4 and 5. Jeana Keough was still on at that time as well and she's always been of the best of the originals.

by Anonymousreply 200November 12, 2020 4:34 PM

Agree r199!

He's looking hot post-marriage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201November 12, 2020 4:38 PM

^"she's always been one of the best of the originals."

by Anonymousreply 202November 12, 2020 4:39 PM

I never got how "hot" Shannon's ex-husband was supposed to be. Eyes were always bugged-out and his voice was high-pitched, IIRC.

R198, not sure when Eddie made his first appearance.

by Anonymousreply 203November 12, 2020 4:39 PM

David was def hot when he was younger r203

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204November 12, 2020 4:42 PM

I'm starting to get grifter vibes from John

by Anonymousreply 205November 12, 2020 5:14 PM

I’m suspicious of anyone who hooks up with a reality tv person and happily appears on the show then involved themselves in the drama. Teddy’s husband on ROBH always stayed off camera as much as possible. He’s about the only one.

by Anonymousreply 206November 12, 2020 6:57 PM

R206, What about Denise Richardson's husband? He seems to like to get involved with the women's drama.

by Anonymousreply 207November 12, 2020 7:50 PM

What did everyone think about Gina's Matt finally making an appearance? Hot or not?

by Anonymousreply 208November 12, 2020 8:12 PM

Matt was looking a little rough last night. Gina’s new bf looked cuter.

by Anonymousreply 209November 12, 2020 8:29 PM

Has a Housewife boyfriend ever refused to appear on the show?

by Anonymousreply 210November 12, 2020 8:30 PM

R207. Yes, he does. Unfortunately he sounds like an idiot every time he speaks so he really should have kept his hot azz in the background

by Anonymousreply 211November 12, 2020 8:31 PM

For OC, maybe Donn (Vicki's ex-husband) wasn't such a fame whore, but he did appear on the show.

Erika Girardi's husband (BH) appeared rarely.

by Anonymousreply 212November 12, 2020 9:44 PM

In Donn's defense r212, the show was really something different in the early seasons of RHOC

by Anonymousreply 213November 12, 2020 9:53 PM

Bethenney’s bf Jason (not THAT Jason) in Season one was extremely uncomfortable on camera. At one point he flatly refuses to discuss moving in together and says they’ll talk about it later (ie off camera). He was gone by season 2. What a shame. He seemed like a very sweet man who genuinely cared about her.

by Anonymousreply 214November 13, 2020 1:14 AM

Boy, this season is a real downer:

Glassy-eyed Braunwyn's alcoholism

Gina's domestic violence drama

Shannon's daughter writing a "Mommie Dearest" style book

Dykey Elizabeth's heroin-addicted sister

Braunwyn's maybe drag queen/maybe gay/maybe trans son

And COVID has even't hit yet!

by Anonymousreply 215November 13, 2020 10:27 AM

You could project an IMAX movie on Shannon's boyfriend's forehead! And that guy gives me the same creepy vibe that her husband did.

I think Shannon's daughter is on to this guy's grift. I loved that she said her mom needs a man who can support her emotionally and financially, and she's not sure the new boyfriend can do both.

by Anonymousreply 216November 13, 2020 10:29 AM

I can't wait until next week's episode! The trailer showed Shannon doing her quintessential "Are you KIDDING ME?" schtick!

by Anonymousreply 217November 13, 2020 10:30 AM

I'm not sure I'd want to live in Elizabeth's house. Those big glass living room windows facing right out onto the street that's only about 10 feet away, and her back deck that's literally on the boardwalk with zero privacy. It also doesn't very secure. Seems like it'd be pretty easy for somebody to leap right onto that deck.

by Anonymousreply 218November 13, 2020 10:41 AM

Elizabeth is a perfect example of poor white trash coming in to money and not knowing what the fuck to do with it, so they buy tacky houses, tacky cars, and brag about all the money they have. She'll probably blow throw it all in 10 years or less.

by Anonymousreply 219November 13, 2020 10:44 AM

Shannon and Elizabeth playing can you top this was a hoot. Shannon is soooooo jealous of anyone who has more than she does. I hope she’s the next to go.

by Anonymousreply 220November 13, 2020 11:20 AM

R220 I loved Gina being amused at Shannon and Elizabeth trying to outdo each other.

by Anonymousreply 221November 13, 2020 11:21 AM

Elizabeth looks into the camera and says, "I've given each of my nieces a $1 million trust fund, but they don't know about it."

They do now, ya dumb fuck!

by Anonymousreply 222November 13, 2020 11:23 AM

I just can't with Shannon's hand-wringing at "what she put her daughters through" RE her marriage.

Bitch please. You prioritized a physically and emotionally abusive marriage over your kids' wellbeing for almost 20 years AND thought it would be a good idea to drag your dysfunction across national television. Now you're clinging to a grifter because you can't possibly live without a man. Great example for your daughters.

You wanna make amends with your daughters? How about getting OFF the show and getting into REAL therapy?

Oh. And you're a drunk. Stop drinking.

by Anonymousreply 223November 13, 2020 11:46 AM

Gina downsizing and not maxing out her credit cards just to look good on the show is refreshing. She’s becoming more and more likeable and the bf seems very low key and has a calming influence.

by Anonymousreply 224November 13, 2020 12:26 PM

R224 It's definitely refreshing to see a middle class woman on this show living within her means and trying to raise her kids on her own.

by Anonymousreply 225November 13, 2020 1:38 PM

Who is this Elizabeth person anyway? She seems like fat, stupid white trash.

by Anonymousreply 226November 13, 2020 2:01 PM

I was hoping that while Shannon was riding in her little toy car in the parking lot, Elizabeth and Shannon would come tearing around the corner at 70 mph and run right over her.

by Anonymousreply 227November 13, 2020 2:03 PM

I loved that Gina had absolutely no shame in telling Emily that she was shopping at Walmart! Shannon would have fainted on the spot.

by Anonymousreply 228November 13, 2020 2:09 PM

Shannon would have referred to it as ‘sad, depressing Walmart’ then denied saying it. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Are you KIDding me?

by Anonymousreply 229November 13, 2020 2:13 PM

R229 I would NEVER say something like that! By the way, have you visited my neighborhood? I live in the good part of town.

by Anonymousreply 230November 13, 2020 2:36 PM

The greatest moment in OC history was David Beador eating a bag of chips in front of fat Shannon while she went on and on about dieting and eating healthy. The man had no fucks left to give.

by Anonymousreply 231November 13, 2020 2:40 PM

R231 I despise Shannon, but that moment was just plain cruel. David is a sadistic sociopath.

That should have been the moment when Shannon shrieked, "Are you KIDDING ME?!" then packed her bags and walked out for good.

by Anonymousreply 232November 13, 2020 2:45 PM

Is Emily even going to have a storyline this season? Ever since she got a new hip and neutered her Oompa-Loopa husband, there's really nothing left to make her the least bit interesting.

by Anonymousreply 233November 13, 2020 2:46 PM

Fuck Emily she’s a Trump twat like Kelly. She’s going to have one of those seasons every housewife gets where they’re quiet and low key. Then she will come back next season with a new hip or a divorce from that angry Keebler Elf she married.

Being married to Fat Shannon must be exhausting. I don’t blame David for fucking around or passive aggressively undermining her weight loss. The beady eyed homosexual that is placating Fat Shannon is going to toss her off a cliff or throw a hair dryer into her bathtub to get his grubby hands on her money.

by Anonymousreply 234November 13, 2020 3:37 PM

The beady-eyed homosexual ... sans eyebrows

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235November 13, 2020 3:43 PM

r232 in old country, wife does not leave husband, like inmate does not leave gulag. Love of nation and countryman does not leave heart. Communist Manifesto does not leave shelf. Mustache does not leave face. Money does not leave small tin can until son ready to travel America.

Happiness through suffering. Peace through hardship. Love through torture of soul.

Shannon bad wife. No mustache on face. No love in heart for son. Cry. Complain. Call police during normal beating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236November 13, 2020 9:30 PM

shocked none of you talked about WWHL from last week lol

Emily was on with Jenny McCarthy. Messy Andy started a game "who's the bigger dork" comparing Bravo husbands

1 of them was Shane vs. Sean.

Jenny called them both losers and dorks. She forgot Shane is Emily's husband! Emily was pissed lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237November 14, 2020 7:45 AM

R237 I never watch WWHL, but that was hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 238November 14, 2020 10:32 AM

Shannon is the fakest cunt on tv.

It's sad.

She needs a real life.

Like Vicki and Tamrat, she will die in obscurity -- a withered mess of a woman clinging to the belief she really meant something to someone in her pathetic life.

You know, a Sonja Morgan type.

by Anonymousreply 239November 17, 2020 11:20 PM

r239 = Lesley "Mrs. David" Beador

by Anonymousreply 240November 18, 2020 10:05 PM

Lol grifter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241November 18, 2020 10:09 PM

Okay what?? Braunwyn's kids all have lice???

This was in the previews for next week.

by Anonymousreply 242November 19, 2020 2:03 AM

TONS of good Shannon "Are you kidding me????"

by Anonymousreply 243November 19, 2020 2:08 AM

I’m disliking Kelly more and more. She needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 244November 19, 2020 2:55 AM

Kelly is a gaping vagina head. That trap is never shut.

by Anonymousreply 245November 19, 2020 3:37 AM

So Kelly grew up in Arizona but never heard of prickly pear/cactus fruit? That's a state specialty there

Shannon's bf was really giving her the stink face when she started going off about Kelly accusing her of starting a competing drink brand (because Kelly was too dumb to know what tincture means)

Braunwyn's son with those vow comments...he really bombed

So Braunwyn's husband and her stepdad look like they could be brothers

by Anonymousreply 246November 19, 2020 7:18 AM

OP -- and others -- if it's a 'crap-fest', why are wasting your time, your life, watching it?

by Anonymousreply 247November 19, 2020 7:22 AM

It’s the Braunwyn show. Every episode so far has been focused on her. That’s how boring this show has become. Kelly’s bf/now husband is an attention whore. Just like Kelly. Emily and Gina are the only normal ones. Elizabeth brings nothing to the table. If the show gets another season I predict they’ll bring back Tammy Sue and maybe Vicki.

by Anonymousreply 248November 19, 2020 12:56 PM

kelly and her fug skunt have to go....

by Anonymousreply 249November 20, 2020 2:21 AM

Kelly is mad that she hasn't been on WWHL yet. She claims the network is punishing her for her comments about coronavirus because "she isn't a sheep". Remember her hubby is a Fox reporter and he "reports" even on shows Tucker Carlson so that's the propaganda shit. No wonder she doesn't believe coronavirus is that serious

by Anonymousreply 250November 20, 2020 2:23 AM

I think Bravo was banking on people hate-watching Kelly, which is why she wasn't demoted to "a friend of" ..

by Anonymousreply 251November 20, 2020 7:37 PM

Kelly‘s boyfriend seems deranged. He came across as totally creepy in that bed scene.

by Anonymousreply 252November 20, 2020 7:58 PM

R252 He works for Fox News, so of course, he's creepy and deranged.

by Anonymousreply 253November 20, 2020 8:00 PM

it's clear he loves the extra attention of being on the show. What reporter would want to film a bed scene? Remember there are cameras and they set this shit up. It's not like the cameramen just barged into Kelly's house and found them in bed. She clearly let them in her house then they arranged to be in bed together and pretend it was happening organically

but he's a propagandist "reporter" so he acts for a living anyway

by Anonymousreply 254November 20, 2020 8:08 PM

i think Sean is very sexy

by Anonymousreply 255November 20, 2020 8:20 PM

I’d like to see Sean in a statement necklace and nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 256November 20, 2020 8:38 PM

R256 Me, too!

by Anonymousreply 257November 20, 2020 9:07 PM

Sean is SOOOO sexy.

He has to have had the cock inside him.

SOOOO sexy.

by Anonymousreply 258November 20, 2020 10:17 PM

R258 He's a bottom? Damn.

by Anonymousreply 259November 20, 2020 10:18 PM

Room for one more?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260November 21, 2020 10:08 AM

Like Shannon said, vow renewals are bad luck. Braunwyn and her statement necklace hubby are no longer living together.

by Anonymousreply 261November 21, 2020 10:25 AM

Lydia claims masks don't work, sips sugar water daintily from a porch feeder, and flutters diaphanously away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262November 21, 2020 11:48 AM

R262 She's always been a dumb fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 263November 21, 2020 2:31 PM

crazy that the OC isn't too far from LA but it's just filled with deplorable morons . Like another world between the 2 areas

by Anonymousreply 264November 21, 2020 5:12 PM

Lydia is so right! Who wants to be REMINDED of the PANDEMIC and FEAR the illness and death that's been experienced by 200K++ people so far?

by Anonymousreply 265November 21, 2020 8:17 PM

Yes, because there are no deplorable morons in LA!

by Anonymousreply 266November 21, 2020 9:32 PM

How is Lydia still alive? She hasn't eaten since 2003!

by Anonymousreply 267November 21, 2020 9:32 PM

She sips, r267. But to witness it, you have to be patient and not make any sudden movements.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268November 21, 2020 9:36 PM

Kelly's mom in ICU with COVID

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269November 23, 2020 10:08 PM

R269 Tot and pears for Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 270November 23, 2020 10:10 PM

Imagine how loose the va jay jays of them housewives mus be....PLUM NASTY

by Anonymousreply 271November 24, 2020 2:56 PM

Kelly’s brother posted today that his mom may be released soon.

by Anonymousreply 272November 24, 2020 9:39 PM

a few months ago Kelly claimed coronavirus was "thinning the herd"

by Anonymousreply 273November 24, 2020 10:32 PM

Kelly would love it if her mom died of COVID. She was probably praying for it to happen.

by Anonymousreply 274November 24, 2020 10:33 PM

In old country, we thin of the herd. Is called, "Gulag. Life sentence."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275November 24, 2020 10:34 PM

Thinnin' da hoyd!

by Anonymousreply 276November 24, 2020 11:00 PM

Did Kelly really push her mother down the stairs?

by Anonymousreply 277November 25, 2020 12:37 AM

Of course r277

by Anonymousreply 278November 25, 2020 12:53 PM

Jesus fuck, Shannon. Your marriage ended because you were married to a (convicted) physically abusive serial cheater, not because you had a damn "made-for-tv" vow renewal.

I cannot with this woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279November 25, 2020 7:09 PM

so 1 of Shannon's daughters has inherited David's trait of knowing how to torture Shannon. She had to have known her mother would get emotional after saying Braunwyn and Sean's was more fun than Shannon and David's from a few years ago.

Braunwyn's grandmother is still alive and functional? wow

Shannon got hammered at Braunwyn's wedding reception yikes. That was awkward talking to Braunwyn's kids about her marriage crumbling.

by Anonymousreply 280November 26, 2020 6:10 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281November 26, 2020 10:47 AM

R281 Oh, Peggy the Armenian is looking for attention.

by Anonymousreply 282November 26, 2020 12:03 PM

On the register of "Forgettable RHOC Housewives," I'd take Peggy over Lydia any day r282

by Anonymousreply 283November 26, 2020 12:06 PM

R281 I'm Armenian. Did you know that? And it's an Armenian tradition to trash your former co-stars to draw attention to yourself. Because I'm Armenian.

by Anonymousreply 284November 26, 2020 12:08 PM

the worst housewife they ever cast on this show was Peggy Tanous (the first Peggy, not the Armenian)

by Anonymousreply 285November 26, 2020 3:06 PM

Shannon's squeaky baby voice is the most annoying thing I've ever heard. I'll take WOW! REALLY? OKAY! over that any day.

by Anonymousreply 286November 27, 2020 3:08 PM

In old country, good woman have deep voice. Show virility. Show strength. Show love of country, love of Communist Party, love of son. Complement mustache on face.

Shannon weak woman with voice of dying cat. Produce only daughters, no sons. Sickly, frail, call police during beating. Not fit for son. In old country, no divorce. Turn in wife to government official, lie, make bribe, see wife sent to gulag. Then son happy. Without weak woman, son live like king, like emperor, like god.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287November 27, 2020 3:27 PM

Seriously, the Mother Beador posts have gotten tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 288November 27, 2020 9:21 PM

R288:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289November 27, 2020 9:23 PM

r288 = Shannon "Storms" Beador

by Anonymousreply 290November 27, 2020 10:03 PM

Its been a few posts so. . .

Are you fucking KIDDING ME?

by Anonymousreply 291November 27, 2020 10:25 PM

I'm not minding Gina this season

by Anonymousreply 292November 27, 2020 11:49 PM

"I'm not minding Gina this season"

Ate you kidding me? Are you FUCKING kidding me? Kelly Dodd has said that I am starting a water line to compete with hers and you're talking about GINA? Are you fucking KIDDING me?

by Anonymousreply 293November 28, 2020 3:53 AM

What is up with this Elizabeth person?

She just screams "dyke" to me, and her whole "I don't have sexy with my boyfriend" story is just too damn weird. Plus, what is up with her "boyfriend's" hair? He seems to have a big bald patch right in the front.

All this woman talks about is how much money she has, yet pretends she's upset about divorcing her husband because she still loves him. She loves the money, and even though she told Gina that she'd be set for life financially if she just walked away from her husband and divorced him cleanly, I have my doubts.

by Anonymousreply 294November 28, 2020 11:59 AM

What a fool Elizabeth looked like with her rant about COVID and how it would be gone in 60 days and how it was all a big pharma scam.

Not the brightest bulb in the package.

by Anonymousreply 295November 28, 2020 12:09 PM

God, Shannon is insufferable. First she gets shit-faced at Braunwyn's party, then the next morning, she pisses and moans about her omelette and her runny scrambled egg whites.

It seems clear to me that giant foreheaded John Janssen is only in this relationship for the fame. There's no other reason for any sane person to stick around with a cunt like that.

by Anonymousreply 296November 28, 2020 12:13 PM

R295. In fairness to Elizabeth that comment was made at the beginning of the pandemic and many people felt that way. Maybe because we were lead to believe it would blow over in a few weeks?

by Anonymousreply 297November 28, 2020 1:10 PM

R297 Her big pharma conspiracy theory was straight from the MAGA playbook.

by Anonymousreply 298November 28, 2020 1:13 PM

Elizabeth was obviously lying and has been sleeping with the boyfriend but was saying she wasn't because of her divorce. She didn't want to be accused of adultery in court. She didn't want there to be any chance whatsoever that she could lose. Her attorney probably advised her to say that, but since she's a complete idiot she couldn't keep her story straight.

by Anonymousreply 299November 28, 2020 2:10 PM

Elizabeth is really a moron...So is Kelly. Gina seems to be the only sane one.

by Anonymousreply 300November 28, 2020 2:14 PM

Elizabeth's bf is about as queer as Liberace falling into a bed of faeries with a dildo wedged in his ass.

by Anonymousreply 301November 28, 2020 2:19 PM

All the men in OC are gay

by Anonymousreply 302November 28, 2020 4:26 PM

Are we in agreement that Elizabeth is a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 303November 30, 2020 12:48 PM

r302 = Eddie "totally straight" Judge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304November 30, 2020 12:50 PM

R304 Who's the transgendered person with Eddie in that picture?

by Anonymousreply 305November 30, 2020 2:12 PM

Elizabeth's family is WHITE TRASH. Wow.

I also can't believe she can't afford a better colorist? Her hair looks like she does it herself from a box of L'Oréal.

by Anonymousreply 306November 30, 2020 7:17 PM

Gina's ex, Matt, looks like her current boyfriend's hotter older brother. It's uncanny.

Guess she has a type.

by Anonymousreply 307November 30, 2020 8:24 PM

I can't stop staring at how much Elizabeth's boyfriend looks like an adult baby.

by Anonymousreply 308November 30, 2020 9:10 PM

I follow Braunwyn on Instagram and she just officially came out as a Lezbun. Moments ago. Not bi.

She is SO EXTRA.

Is there anything she is NOT?

by Anonymousreply 309December 2, 2020 6:28 PM

zzzzz r309

by Anonymousreply 310December 2, 2020 6:43 PM

Braunwyn makes her mother seem sane. It must be exhausting for her husband and children. Imagine your mother going on TV and saying the only reason she had you was to stop her from drinking.

Which unchecked mental disorder is this-Narcisstic, Borderline, BiPolar, Histrionic or all of the above.

by Anonymousreply 311December 2, 2020 7:23 PM

Ratings must be WAY down

by Anonymousreply 312December 2, 2020 7:41 PM

R309 So does this mean her husband can finally come out, too?

by Anonymousreply 313December 2, 2020 7:44 PM

I have to applaud Brownwind and Sean's unconditional acceptance of that drag queen child of theirs.

But why now does she decide she's a lesbian? Are they getting a divorce?

Vow Renewal Curse is real!

by Anonymousreply 314December 2, 2020 8:09 PM

They have lived apart for a while and now are back together though she is not sleeping in the same bed. Her mother really did a number on her. She said Sean has accepted her and has met her GF! WTF! Drama.

by Anonymousreply 315December 2, 2020 8:58 PM

There’s something really off about her. And hubby pings off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 316December 3, 2020 12:18 AM

Kelly said on WWHL that Braunwyn is faking her I’M AN ALCOHOLIC storyline so she can get her own show. Damn! I hate agreeing with Kelly but it does seem fake and forced.

by Anonymousreply 317December 3, 2020 3:36 AM

Kelly is a real cunt.

I don't think it does...if she really is a closeted lesbian then maybe she couldn't face it and drowned herself in alcohol. I've done it.

by Anonymousreply 318December 3, 2020 4:09 PM

Broken clocks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319December 9, 2020 10:13 AM

R319 God, Kelly is the cunt of cunts.

by Anonymousreply 320December 9, 2020 10:17 AM

Kelly is just gross..I do like how she incites Shannon's worst instincts though.

by Anonymousreply 321December 9, 2020 9:59 PM

Bravo is repeating Season 9 today. Love watching Shannon defend dumb David. She got exactly what she deserved.

by Anonymousreply 322December 9, 2020 10:42 PM

Caught a few episodes r322.

It's interesting how much Shannon has become a caricature of herself.

by Anonymousreply 323December 9, 2020 11:02 PM

Caught a few episodes r322.

It's interesting how much Shannon has become a caricature of herself.

by Anonymousreply 324December 9, 2020 11:02 PM

R324. Exactly. She was actually quite pretty back then.

by Anonymousreply 325December 10, 2020 12:51 AM

She has also become much more "on" in later seasons ...

I need to watch the new episode.

by Anonymousreply 326December 10, 2020 9:42 AM

Someone once said Shannon shouts things to make them funny but it doesn’t really work

by Anonymousreply 327December 10, 2020 12:28 PM

R327 Yes; she thinks it makes her sound "wacky" when she screams. It just makes her sound like a lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 328December 10, 2020 12:35 PM

Windshield wiper hands r328!

by Anonymousreply 329December 10, 2020 1:45 PM

I love Gina this season. At least she has a sense of humor. I doubt we’ll see Elizabeth again after this season. Can’t keep her lies straight. I don’t miss Vicki or Tammy Sue at all.

by Anonymousreply 330December 10, 2020 5:43 PM

It's hilarious how Tamra is still brought up almost every episode even though she's not on the show anymore.

by Anonymousreply 331December 10, 2020 11:29 PM

Braunwyn has already jumped the shark

by Anonymousreply 332December 11, 2020 10:49 AM

Braunwyn has always seemed unstable. I think she’s dealing with a lot more than alcoholism.

by Anonymousreply 333December 11, 2020 1:19 PM

r331 even funnier is Tamrat still talking about Shannon and the show. People forget when Shannon first got on the show she and Vicki were fast friends which never happened. Tamara was jealous and gaslighted Shannon. She would tell Shannon that Heather was planning on taking her down, that Heather was talking about her marriage. Tamrat used Heather to fight against Shannon. Then when Heather was gone, Tamrat decided to befriend Shannon. The whole Brooks fiasco really pushed Tamrat and Shannon closer. Now she is claiming Shannon would not let her reconcile with Vicki?? Since when did anyone stop Tamrat from doing anything?

by Anonymousreply 334December 11, 2020 2:41 PM

Tammy Sue is this most despicable HW in the entire franchise. Even her kids know she’s garbage.

by Anonymousreply 335December 11, 2020 3:15 PM

Has RHOC been canceled yet???

by Anonymousreply 336December 15, 2020 10:22 AM

God, looking at Braunwyn's alcoholic bloated bare belly as she stood in front of the washing machine and wondered how to operate it was nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 337December 15, 2020 11:09 AM

Shannon is the cunt of all cunts.

She tells her giant foreheaded boyfriend that he can stay with her or stay with his son, then melts down when the guy chooses his son. I'd have told her to fuck the hell off right then and there.

I love watching her freak out and melt down over COVID. "I have a lung problem!" Is there any ailment Shannon hasn't had, currently does have, or definitely will have at some point in the future?

by Anonymousreply 338December 15, 2020 11:29 AM

I definitely DO NOT have borderline personality disorder or a problem with alcohol, r338!!!

by Anonymousreply 339December 15, 2020 11:50 AM

And can we talk about Kelly "I'm flying to the epicenter of COVID to be with my boyfriend while I leave my daughter behind" Dodd?

Mother of the year, she is.

by Anonymousreply 340December 15, 2020 11:54 AM

The not as rich as she'd like everyone to believe and suppressed dyke Elizabeth now sits in her tacky beachfront home, does jigsaw puzzles, and says she's helping dogs.

by Anonymousreply 341December 15, 2020 12:58 PM

Has Shannon done anything this season besides melt down?

by Anonymousreply 342December 17, 2020 11:23 PM

Did someone on this thread come for the sublime Chantal from gallery girls?

by Anonymousreply 343December 17, 2020 11:33 PM

It’s time to pull the plug or reboot with a whole new cast. These bitches are done.

by Anonymousreply 344December 18, 2020 4:11 AM

I think Shannon is proving the most mentally ill housewife in franchise history -- which is saying a lot.

How can her family allow her to continue this show? Seriously, she is becoming very difficult to watch this season.

by Anonymousreply 345December 19, 2020 1:12 PM

Sharon is shit. This show needs a bird bitch.

by Anonymousreply 346December 19, 2020 3:17 PM

Wow, R346, WOW! Sharon? Did you just call me Sharon? Do I look like a "Sharon" to you?

My name is Shannon! Shannon Storms Beador soon-to-be Janssen, to be exact!

You know what? Go poop on the counter and attack more professors, Too-Challa!

I'm done! DONE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347December 19, 2020 8:53 PM

Sharon is HUMAN GARBAGE.

She is a spoiled, cunty, narcissistic, NEUROTIC- MESS.

I really cannot stand this fishwife-harpy.

by Anonymousreply 348December 19, 2020 9:01 PM

Shannon will never get over what David did to her. Never.

by Anonymousreply 349December 20, 2020 12:57 AM

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

by Anonymousreply 350December 20, 2020 1:59 AM

Lick me Shannon. In fact, lick US , collectively. You are a human version of a TRASH BIN.

I hope you get fired from that horrible show, PIG.

by Anonymousreply 351December 20, 2020 2:09 AM

You're all just jealous that I have a frozen foods empire and tinctures of lemon water and a man who loves me for who I am! And you know what? I'm immune to COVID now! So I hope you all enjoy dropping dead, while I get married to the best man who ever walked this earth!

by Anonymousreply 352December 20, 2020 2:34 AM

Wow...okay..wow. I have three daughters with Covid and I am going to milk that like Yolanda milked Lyme.

by Anonymousreply 353December 20, 2020 2:51 AM

Darling, I did not milk the disease of dee limes. I can not milk limes. I can only juice of dee limes, dear. And don't you start about my munchymouth!

by Anonymousreply 354December 20, 2020 4:51 AM

Has Vicki started raising funds for Trump's "Stop The Steal" grift yet?

by Anonymousreply 355December 20, 2020 8:38 PM

Wow...okay...wow, Yolanda. You should be supporting me since your 78 year old husband also married a young whore is is having a baby. Okay? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 356December 21, 2020 3:53 AM

Fuck you, Shannon! You don't know what I go through at night!

by Anonymousreply 357December 22, 2020 2:16 PM

Wow...okay...wow Erika. Can't you and your grandpa husband go grift some other tradgedy so you an pop your pussy on a music video?

by Anonymousreply 358December 23, 2020 3:59 PM

The beady-eyed homosexual just can't quit her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359December 23, 2020 4:09 PM

I'm a Goal Digger!

by Anonymousreply 360December 23, 2020 4:44 PM

Ain’t nothin wrong with being a grandpa fucker

by Anonymousreply 361December 23, 2020 5:41 PM

Egad! What happened to her face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362December 23, 2020 6:42 PM

Why are people coming down on Shannon's boyfriend? Personally, I think the beady-eyed homosexusl is hot.

Then again, it is 2020 and I haven't had sex since March so I'm probably just two more days from fantasizing about Mitch McConnell.

by Anonymousreply 363December 23, 2020 10:52 PM

Eddie r363, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 364December 23, 2020 10:57 PM

R362 She went a little overboard on the fillers and hair extensions and now she looks like Jennifer Coolidge in "Legally Blonde."

by Anonymousreply 365December 23, 2020 11:05 PM

She looks like an ice skater or a cake topper.

by Anonymousreply 366December 23, 2020 11:41 PM

R365. That’s hilarious because I saw that pic on insta and I thought it was Jennifer Coolidge.

by Anonymousreply 367December 24, 2020 12:26 AM

These days I’m just killing time with RHOC waiting for the real shitshow RHOSLC.

by Anonymousreply 368December 24, 2020 1:12 AM

Shannon is pushing her post-affair weight gain

by Anonymousreply 369December 24, 2020 12:55 PM

Wow...okay...wow. All this talk about me when Elizabeth was on tv in a crop top looking like the Michelin Man? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 370December 24, 2020 2:14 PM

I think Braunwyn is dying to get fingered by Elezabutch.

by Anonymousreply 371December 25, 2020 12:26 AM

Lol which one of you bitches is this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372December 25, 2020 9:11 AM

r372 Wow...okay...wow. Tamara had a back up make up artist? Was that incase Macy's was not giving out free makeovers? I would never make fun of someone's honda as depressing and sad. That is not in my vocabulary.

by Anonymousreply 373December 26, 2020 12:07 AM

OMG. Anybody else want to puke seeing Elizabeth in that gawd awful swim outfit with her love handles and her gigantic ass cheeks sticking out?

She can't actually think she looks good, can she?

by Anonymousreply 374December 26, 2020 2:41 PM

r374 Wow...okay...wow. I just commented about that. I think that is what gave me corona, not my precious daughters who can do no wrong despite their apathy and lack of any real emotions.

by Anonymousreply 375December 26, 2020 3:10 PM

I love the way Shannon's daughters didn't give a flying fuck when she told 'em she had COVID.

Priceless!

by Anonymousreply 376December 26, 2020 3:14 PM

r376 Wow...okay...wow. My girls were hurting on the inside where you can't see. The even wrote a song about it to perform the next time the quite woman is open. Can we go back to talking about how fat Elisabeth is? I mean she is Emily Fat.

by Anonymousreply 377December 26, 2020 3:24 PM

Shannon "Storms" Beador, posting from Cabo!

by Anonymousreply 378December 26, 2020 3:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379December 26, 2020 3:35 PM

R379 I love how she posts that she's following COVID guidelines after having just flown to Cabo - against COVID guidelines - and sits unmasked with a large group of people - against COVID guidelines.

Could this bitch be more stupid and selfish?

by Anonymousreply 380December 26, 2020 3:40 PM

r390 WOW...okay...wow. We all got 30 covid tests. In fact I am swabbing right now is that what you want to hear? Jesus why are you obsessing about me when Elizabeth is so fat and looks like a chipmunk who swallowed Oprah?

by Anonymousreply 381December 26, 2020 3:42 PM

Is it just me or did Elizabeth's tits have rolls under them? It looked she had two mini tits under her big tits. Miss Fourtits.

by Anonymousreply 382December 26, 2020 5:41 PM

Shannon would pay to have a laboratory tech on standby 24/7 to walk next to her and swab her for COVID at a moment’s notice. She’s probably had 1000 tests since March.

by Anonymousreply 383December 26, 2020 7:30 PM

R382 She has one of the most hideous bodies I've ever seen. I was getting nauseous watching her walk around in that getup.

by Anonymousreply 384December 26, 2020 8:21 PM

r384 = Kelly Dodd

by Anonymousreply 385December 26, 2020 8:24 PM

Seeing Elizabeth in that outfit almost made me go back to being straight!

by Anonymousreply 386December 26, 2020 9:10 PM

Between Elizabeth's vomit inducing body and Braunwyn's bare alcohol-bloated belly, I'm never felt more queasy after watching a RHOC episode.

by Anonymousreply 387December 26, 2020 10:33 PM

Are you kidding me, R387? Are you fucking kidding me? Okay, wow. Think back to last year. Last. Fucking. Year. When I had a bowl on my head and Kelly Fucking Dodd beat my on my head with a mallet. You want to talk 'QUEESY'? I had blurry vision in my left eye for months afterward! I'm sure I'll have an aneurysm one of these days because of that assault. I was ASSAULTED, R387. THAT! That should make you queesy. I'm done! I'm so, so done!

by Anonymousreply 388December 26, 2020 10:40 PM

R388 The mallet probably also caused your lung damage, huh, Shannon?

by Anonymousreply 389December 26, 2020 10:41 PM

Really, R399? Making fun of my lung damage? It was YOU! YOU are the damaged one. This isn't even my plate! I'm so done!

by Anonymousreply 390December 26, 2020 11:16 PM

r390 Wow...okay...wow. I have ,...lung....damage. Okay? LUNG damange. L U N G. Damage. Okay?

by Anonymousreply 391December 27, 2020 1:40 AM

Elizabeth is shady. Like Erika Girardi shady.

by Anonymousreply 392December 27, 2020 2:30 AM

r392 Wow....Okay....wow I was just saying that to my Best friend here in Cabo - 6 feet apart of course, wearing masks.

by Anonymousreply 393December 27, 2020 3:45 AM

Shannon's gonna be jealous that Elizabeth can stage a better panic attack than she can.

by Anonymousreply 394December 27, 2020 11:22 AM

r394 Wow...okay....wow. THAT IS NOT EVEN MY FUCKING PANIC ATTACK YOU FUCKING BITCH.

by Anonymousreply 395December 27, 2020 1:30 PM

Elizabeth is ripe af. What was the outfit? I only caught a second of it

by Anonymousreply 396December 27, 2020 1:37 PM

Wow! I’ve never seen people use public tragedy for personal gain like these cunts. Are they all Republicans too?

by Anonymousreply 397January 1, 2021 5:37 PM

Vicki going OCD Cunt during quarantine would have been more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 398January 1, 2021 5:38 PM

Elizabeth’s cult backstory makes sense as she dresses like a Mormon sister wife who has recently run away from the compound and is still getting the hang of clothes. Shannon is, naturally, dressing like she is in a Red Cross camp in Port Au Prince and immediately started acting like Anne Hathaway in Les Mis when her COVID test came back positive.

by Anonymousreply 399January 1, 2021 7:37 PM

Shannon looks like she's 75 without her makeup and hair all done up. I loved how her giant foreheaded boyfriend kicked her the hell out of his house!

by Anonymousreply 400January 2, 2021 4:36 PM

Even with hair and makeup done, she naturally skews Rose Nylund-ish. She’s one of those women who would be better served by lobbing off that too-long hair, invest in some good jewelry and to start shopping at wherever the women who used to buy their clothes at Talbots shop nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 401January 2, 2021 5:16 PM

Shannon is a big phony. She preaches holistic and eastern medicine but she has had a nose job, fillers, chin implant and fake titties.

by Anonymousreply 402January 2, 2021 5:48 PM

R402 Wow. Okay. My implants are made from 100% sustainable materials and were hypoallergenically tested.

by Anonymousreply 403January 2, 2021 5:56 PM

So Elizabeth was molested by people in her religious cult. Awful.

But is that the excuse she's using for not knowing how to dress properly?

by Anonymousreply 404January 2, 2021 5:58 PM

Does anyone know when the reunion will air?

by Anonymousreply 405January 2, 2021 6:00 PM

Elizabeth shares too much, too soon and I doubt very much that any of it is true. She seems to be making things up as she goes along.

by Anonymousreply 406January 2, 2021 6:23 PM

Shannon is a horrible person who should be off the show, Kelly is a cunt who should be off the show, Emily is a cunt who should be off hte show, Gina would be so much better if Tamara was back!

by Anonymousreply 407January 2, 2021 8:18 PM

So Braunwyn came out but will continue living with her husband? What's the point of even coming out?

by Anonymousreply 408January 2, 2021 9:55 PM

Beador is pronounced Beater. The Beh-DOOR is riidiculous.

by Anonymousreply 409January 2, 2021 9:57 PM

In old country, Beador pronounced მცემელი.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410January 2, 2021 10:02 PM

Hey yo, dat Elizabeth chick is friggin' hot! I have the same body type as hur, but I ain't got the noive to dress da way she dresses! She's a brave lesbian who doesn't give a FUCK. Just like ME. I'm gonna ask dat goil on a date. We'll go to da beach, share an ice-cream cone, and do some put-put gawlf. Maybe she'll let me moves in with hurs! I'm so tired a sleepin' in my rental.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411January 2, 2021 10:19 PM

I was watching an old episode of RHONJ recently and when Rosie popped up, all I could think of was this thread

by Anonymousreply 412January 2, 2021 10:26 PM

Brownwind and Rosie need to hook up.

by Anonymousreply 413January 2, 2021 10:30 PM

I'd finga bang dat Brawny broad so good she'd pop out anudda baby!

by Anonymousreply 414January 2, 2021 10:50 PM

It's been 15 minutes. Will some outlet call me so I can rant about Shannon and what a cunt Emily is?

by Anonymousreply 415January 3, 2021 12:39 AM

Emily looks like Divine.

by Anonymousreply 416January 3, 2021 2:59 AM

Why do I watch this show? I ffwd all Shannon's many crying jags and commercials. There's like 10 mins of content after that.

by Anonymousreply 417January 5, 2021 10:30 AM

Wow...okay...wow. I have a LUNG CONDITION and CORONA..so forgive me if I cry constantly about my impending DEATH YOU FUCKING BITCH>

by Anonymousreply 418January 5, 2021 2:38 PM

If you tried it would be hard to find a group of women as braindead/ retarded as this lot. Brownwynd...you have 7 childrens all minors. Do you not think your sexual escapades with your labia licker roomie are fucking them up just a teeny bit???

by Anonymousreply 419January 5, 2021 7:51 PM

I never thought that Emily and Gina would be my two favorites

by Anonymousreply 420January 5, 2021 7:57 PM

R420- I totally agree-

I am sad about Emily being a republican but she really comes across as intelligent, somewhat normal, and REASONABLE. She appears to be a good friend (not a flake like Shannon). I would actually want to know how Emily feels about gay folks, race relations, ect before judging her.

Gina was an insufferable bore last season- like watching a lump. This year? She is awesome. She has some great insights, one liners- And she is NO bullshit. Love her little condo.

I thought I would at least enjoy Braunwyn, however she is INSUFFERABLE. She reminds me of that girl in school who EVERYTHING happened to? If you had a Corvette she had 3? If you had a cold, she had Ebola? Her husband is hot and she is now a complete lesbian who was never attracted to him. She is EVERYTHING. What an absolute attention whore. And don't get me started on the motha!!!!

by Anonymousreply 421January 5, 2021 8:06 PM

Well with a mother like that you really can’t blame Brownwind for turning out like she did...she needs deep therapy

by Anonymousreply 422January 6, 2021 1:36 AM

I would argue that having 7 children is probably an attempt to fill some kind of emotional void. Poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 423January 6, 2021 2:01 AM

r421 Emily still has her moments. The whole story of her marriage is just - odd. She got proposed to via an IM. Her husband stayed with his parents to study for the bar because his family was a distraction..and then he failed the bar anyway.

by Anonymousreply 424January 6, 2021 6:49 PM

I love watching Kelly and Shannon together because it’s so obvious Kelly films with her only because the producers told her to. She can barely hide her disgust for Shannon.

by Anonymousreply 425January 7, 2021 2:31 AM

Braunwyn has gone from annoying to just plain disgusting. I feel bad for her kids and her husband.

Self-indulgent twat.

by Anonymousreply 426January 10, 2021 4:01 PM

Was this season shortened because of COVID? I can't believe next week is the season finale and that nothing has really happened.

What did we learn this season, besides the fact that Braunwyn is a drunk, latent lesbo and Elizabeth was in a cult and doesn't know how to dress?

by Anonymousreply 427January 10, 2021 4:07 PM

Shannon's daughters hate her so much. They can't wait to get the hell away from her.

by Anonymousreply 428January 10, 2021 4:07 PM

The Shannon Blob gets harder to watch every year.

by Anonymousreply 429January 10, 2021 4:24 PM

Nothing really happened this season except Corona.

by Anonymousreply 430January 10, 2021 4:34 PM

Vicki was right about Braunwyn.

by Anonymousreply 431January 10, 2021 4:37 PM

Yay, they're coming back to Facebook!

by Anonymousreply 432January 10, 2021 4:39 PM

R431 That's "Brown Wind."

by Anonymousreply 433January 11, 2021 5:49 PM

I need to see Vicki's fat ass back on this show.

by Anonymousreply 434January 11, 2021 9:08 PM

This show hasn’t been entertaining since Kelly’s first season, when they behaved like absolute pigs in Ireland.

by Anonymousreply 435January 11, 2021 11:45 PM

I can't believe the finale is this week. What the fuck even happened this season?

by Anonymousreply 436January 11, 2021 11:47 PM

Fat Shannon is now hawking some fitness app

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437January 12, 2021 4:08 PM

r436 a short season due to covid.

by Anonymousreply 438January 12, 2021 5:04 PM

Shannon's nose job is so bad

by Anonymousreply 439January 12, 2021 5:57 PM

R439 wow okay wow- THAT'S NOT EVEN MY NOSE YOU FUCKING BITCH.

by Anonymousreply 440January 13, 2021 2:10 AM

This whole cast is full of dumb bitches.

by Anonymousreply 441January 13, 2021 2:44 AM

I never thought I’d say this but Vicki needs to come back. Or cancel the show. This season was a bust and not just because of Covid.

by Anonymousreply 442January 14, 2021 1:05 AM

What a dull finale. Braunwyn is such a user. Sean needs to find himself a nice boyfriend and move on.

by Anonymousreply 443January 14, 2021 2:00 AM

This show needs to decide if it is going to be full on cray-cray with nonsensical cat fights and wig shitting or if it wants to be more like the start of the franchise where it focuses on the lives of the "housewives" and their families without manufactured drama. I don't miss the toe curling screeching I have to say...

by Anonymousreply 444January 14, 2021 2:23 AM

Braunwyn needs to be removed from the show for her own good. She’s so obsessed with herself and her problems and her drinking and her sexuality that it just will not end well. The show feeds into that. Best to let her deal with her issues privately.

by Anonymousreply 445January 14, 2021 3:03 PM

Braunwyn is like a California Blonde funhouse mirror version of Bethenny Frankel - a self-obsessed attention addict with mommy issues who lives in a perpetual state of self-induced crisis, but she has none of Bethenny’s redeeming qualities.

I also feel like they should make a super cut of her time on the show and make it mandatory “fantasy versus reality” viewing for straight guys on the topic of hot bisexual women...

by Anonymousreply 446January 14, 2021 5:33 PM

Reunion trailer is here.

COVID has not been kind to Ms. Cohen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447January 14, 2021 5:46 PM

I’m not a fan of Andrea Cohen but I actually think he looks pretty hot these days. I don’t like the recent haircut but otherwise he’s a hot daddy (with serious issues).

by Anonymousreply 448January 14, 2021 6:19 PM

The beady-eyed homosexual can just BARELY keep his disdain of Shannon concealed

by Anonymousreply 449January 14, 2021 7:57 PM

John could barely contain himself when Shannon said, "I'd like to propose a toast." He almost burst out singing The Ladies Who Lunch.

by Anonymousreply 450January 14, 2021 10:05 PM

I’m concerned about Braunwyn’s mental health. Someone needs to step in.

by Anonymousreply 451January 15, 2021 12:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452January 15, 2021 4:02 AM

Elizabeth is such a lying poser, and I loved it when she tried to call Vince Neil and got some other dude altogether.

She probably met Vince Neil one time, bugged the shit out of him, asked for his phone number, and he made up some number that she plugged into her phone.

by Anonymousreply 453January 15, 2021 11:29 AM

Is the reunion a two-parter?

by Anonymousreply 454January 15, 2021 6:00 PM

Oh, the shade, the shade:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455January 15, 2021 6:13 PM

I can do one better, r455. I doubt she is even an alcoholic.

She's just a garden variety fame whore.

Shannon's drinking problem is way worse than Braunwyn's.

by Anonymousreply 456January 15, 2021 6:17 PM

" I doubt she is even an alcoholic."

Gid. Doubt.

Brown whine is a drunking chihuaha!

by Anonymousreply 457January 15, 2021 6:23 PM

"Cut me out! Cut me out!"

by Anonymousreply 458January 15, 2021 6:25 PM

Braunwyn's fake tits looks ridiculous on her bony body.

Her husband HAS to be gay. He and Eddie should get together.

by Anonymousreply 459January 15, 2021 6:42 PM

Can't wait to find out what Brown Wind said to Shannon's daughter. Sounds like something pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 460January 15, 2021 6:46 PM

"Your mother hawks weight loss products while wearing three pairs of Spanx to contain her gut."

by Anonymousreply 461January 15, 2021 7:55 PM

I would love for there to be equal time on male bisexuals on the Housewife franchises It's so dumb that every 2nd woman claims to be a clit nibbler yet they don't dare show manlove. Double standard!!

by Anonymousreply 462January 15, 2021 9:36 PM

I'd like to see Brown Wind's hubby gettin' it on with some WeHo go go boys.

You know he's had his share of dicks in his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 463January 15, 2021 9:42 PM

[quote]You know he's had his share of dicks in his mouth.

Did someone call?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464January 15, 2021 9:45 PM

r464 are they still hawking that snake oil? who the hell buys cbd in a state where THC is legal.

by Anonymousreply 465January 16, 2021 1:08 AM

The Beady-Eyed Homosexual has quite the alcohol problem

by Anonymousreply 466January 17, 2021 12:02 AM

This isn’t even funny. How TF is Braunwyn coming out as gay, with a girlfriend and wanting to stay married? She’s personality disordered and up there with the sickest of the housewives. Along with Danielle Staub, Taylor Armstrong. Shannon somewhere in the top 10 closer to 10.

by Anonymousreply 467January 18, 2021 4:42 AM

I love Elizabeth's husky!!

by Anonymousreply 468January 18, 2021 4:57 AM

Brown Wind is a Class A attention whore! Look at her in that scene with her beach party dress and the husb and the lez lover...I feel so bad for her kids.

by Anonymousreply 469January 18, 2021 4:59 AM

Emily did a good job on the beach party! That sushi looked beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 470January 18, 2021 5:00 AM

Elizabeth looks good blonde. I want her back for a 2nd season. She’s good to cap on.

by Anonymousreply 471January 18, 2021 5:01 AM

I wonder how Braunwyn treats production

by Anonymousreply 472January 18, 2021 9:04 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473January 18, 2021 11:59 AM

R473 "This time has been terrible...FOR ME. I didn't want to do the reunion because they were going to be mean....TO ME. I'm an alcoholic, so you should pay attention...TO ME."

by Anonymousreply 474January 18, 2021 12:50 PM

I really dislike Braunwyn, as much as I've ever disliked a housewife. She is not entertaining to watch (much like LeeAnne from Dallas). Get these narcissistic messes OFF my TV

by Anonymousreply 475January 18, 2021 1:51 PM

r467 did you ever read Taylor's book? I have heard that she really exaggerated the amount of abuse in the marriage and a lot of it didn't ring true

by Anonymousreply 476January 18, 2021 2:06 PM

R476 Ooh I haven’t read it yet. I just remember her open mouth crying like a 3yo and being so disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 477January 18, 2021 2:58 PM

I would be seriously surprised if Brown Wind was totally sober. Sure, she probably is off liquor (and BTW, how is an alcoholic so fit > skinny?!?). My bet is she is on adderall, etc. like most of them to maintain weight and probably some sort of cocktail to manage mood disorder.

by Anonymousreply 478January 18, 2021 4:59 PM

If she had 7 kids there is definitely mutiple tummy tucks and tit jobs. I wonder what exactly Sean does?

by Anonymousreply 479January 18, 2021 5:01 PM

I don't think Braunwyn is a true alcoholic, r478 (unlike, eg, Shannon ). I think she drinks too much, sure, but I think she used her "alcoholism" mainly for a story line.

by Anonymousreply 480January 18, 2021 5:01 PM

R478 There were a couple of episodes where her midriff was exposed, and even though she's sickly thin, she definitely had an alcoholic belly bloat. It was pretty gross.

by Anonymousreply 481January 18, 2021 5:05 PM

Braunwyn is a walking, talking personality disorder

by Anonymousreply 482January 18, 2021 10:09 PM

Per All About The Tea- I am watching a livestream on Youtube- It is not on the website yet-

Allegedly-

Braunwyn offered Shannon's +14 year old daughter+ the contact info for Braunwyn's cocaine dealer!

Allegedly-

This will be in the first and second episodes of the reunion.

No one at Bravo knew that Shannon was going to reveal this info.

Brown Wind will definitely be out after this.

by Anonymousreply 483January 19, 2021 12:26 AM

Omgomgomg!!!

FINALLY, some real drama this season.

by Anonymousreply 484January 19, 2021 12:28 AM

wrong site linked, sorry-

According to attorney on this livestream I am watching, the police should have been called.

They are also allegedly saying that David Beador was never told prior to reunion, and that Brown Wind should be charged with a crime- and even Shannon could be charged for not reporting this to the police. Allegedly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485January 19, 2021 12:29 AM

It sounds like a two pronged thing- They cannot believe that Shannon held this bombshell for the reunion without contacting the police.

It sounds DANK!

by Anonymousreply 486January 19, 2021 12:30 AM

Remember this? Braunwyn was there LOL:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487January 19, 2021 12:32 AM

I always thought David Beador was a coke head

by Anonymousreply 488January 19, 2021 12:37 AM

I have SO MANY QUESTIONS ...

by Anonymousreply 489January 19, 2021 12:40 AM

The people on the livestream do not know when Shannon was allegedly told this- right before the reunion? Weeks before/months before... that remains to be seen.

What no one is saying is what context Brown Wind said this in- Was she saying it as a joke? I am curious what context this was all in.

Allegedly.

Supposedly it is a crime. Contributing to the something of a minor.

by Anonymousreply 490January 19, 2021 12:43 AM

I would be 100% unsurprised if the twins have experimented with coke. Especially Sophie, who has the biggest attitude. (Plus, they're in high school in the OC). The older daughter seems more on the straight and narrow.

But I am dying to know the context. Maybe this is just Shannon blowing a tasteless comment WAY out of proportion

by Anonymousreply 491January 19, 2021 12:48 AM

Holy shit! This channel is out for Braunwyn's blood! They are now having on the gentleman who Braunwyn's mother allegedly called the N word! Allegedly!

by Anonymousreply 492January 19, 2021 12:54 AM

Meant to say Stella, not Sophie, at r491

The homely daughters run together

by Anonymousreply 493January 19, 2021 12:57 AM

Wow this guy is a cool guy.

Sounds like Brown Wind and her mother are truly, truly garbage.

They are all saying that Braunwyn is a pure elitist and the black lives matter support was completely false and her trying to evade the allegations against her mother.

Wow.

Allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 494January 19, 2021 1:09 AM

R493-I call them "the Uglier version of Haim".

by Anonymousreply 495January 19, 2021 1:18 AM

AATT has the story up:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496January 19, 2021 8:49 AM

Not surprised the twin was Stella.

by Anonymousreply 497January 19, 2021 9:02 AM

Holy fuck! I posted about the live podcast and somehow missed that Brown Wind OFFERED her cocaine? I thought that she offered her dealer.

Eek. She's done.

by Anonymousreply 498January 19, 2021 3:13 PM

Why did Shannon sit on this incident for TWO YEARS?

Not sure it passes the smell test

by Anonymousreply 499January 19, 2021 3:23 PM

r499 apparently she just found out.

by Anonymousreply 500January 19, 2021 5:28 PM

Boom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501January 19, 2021 7:40 PM

Lol. I hope Dr. Moon offers dialectical behavior theory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502January 19, 2021 7:57 PM

Wow! Could Brown Wind be a pedophile? Grooming teen girl with lure of cocaine and prob liquor, etc? Sick!

by Anonymousreply 503January 19, 2021 8:29 PM

Thank you, Shannon Beador, for getting rid of Brownwind.

Can I come back now?

by Anonymousreply 504January 19, 2021 9:35 PM

r504 Wow...okay...wow Vicki go back to faking cancer with your big dicked boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 505January 19, 2021 11:36 PM

“C’mon Mexican, defend yourself, I thought you were all Mexican and strong!”

by Anonymousreply 506January 19, 2021 11:59 PM

Hello all-

More tea:

Braunwyn put cocaine in my canned food and also yanked down her panties and showed me her herdie-gerdie!!

by Anonymousreply 507January 20, 2021 12:55 AM

Shannon's packing on the pounds

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508January 20, 2021 7:40 PM

r508 WOW...okay...wow...I am lighter than I have ever been and I DON'T NEED COCAINE TO DO IT YOU FUCKING BITCH

by Anonymousreply 509January 20, 2021 7:42 PM

Hard to believe Shannon was ever this thin. She is almost unrecognizable now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510January 20, 2021 7:55 PM

She'd look skinnier if her face wasn't so gigantic from all those fillers.

by Anonymousreply 511January 20, 2021 7:57 PM

Funnily enough, I think Shannon would look better if she'd aged gracefully and had less work done, especially post-divorce. Or at least hired Martha Stewart's surgeon.

Also, she needs a shorter hairstyle. Her hair always looks terrible and way too long for her age.

by Anonymousreply 512January 20, 2021 7:59 PM

Shannon would look so much better like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513January 20, 2021 8:02 PM

r511 I think some of the bloat stems from her raging alcoholism

by Anonymousreply 514January 20, 2021 8:02 PM

Shannon looks like a bobble head @ r510. And I remember those ridiculous ultrabrite chomper caps. Thank god she fixed those at least.

by Anonymousreply 515January 20, 2021 9:31 PM

Late middle aged women are not supposed to be size 6 or 10. They should look curvy and mature size 12 to 16. I wish people could get over this need to be skeletor. It is ridic.

by Anonymousreply 516January 20, 2021 9:33 PM

Wow..okay...wow...all of your are Tamra level cunts.

by Anonymousreply 517January 21, 2021 12:10 AM

Unless you’re tall, size 12 to 16 is fat! Nobody at any age aspires for that or should accept it.

by Anonymousreply 518January 21, 2021 2:50 AM

Braunwyn is saying she may not return next season. I hope that’s true but she’s so desperate for attention I have a feeling she’ll be back.

by Anonymousreply 519January 21, 2021 5:24 AM

The reunion is only in 2 parts. Proof that this season was a dud.

by Anonymousreply 520January 21, 2021 11:40 AM

Gina came out of this reunion looking good. (And coming into it looking good. She was the best styled. Kelly Dodd looked great too.)

by Anonymousreply 521January 21, 2021 12:05 PM

Gina is a good egg

by Anonymousreply 522January 21, 2021 3:54 PM

I would be friends with Gina, and maybe Elizabeth. The rest...FLUSH!

by Anonymousreply 523January 21, 2021 6:10 PM

I realize she's from Lawn Guyland, but Gina's accent is fucking beyond. I've never heard one like that, that broad in someone that young that still doesn't live there.

by Anonymousreply 524January 21, 2021 8:52 PM

Now fans are speculating that Shannon is backpedaling on the Braunwyn/cocaine story because David wasn't aware of it

by Anonymousreply 525January 22, 2021 1:57 PM

We used to call that accent Up the Island...as you go further out it dissipates. Gina is totally Up the Island - Nassau County probably south shore. I like her.

by Anonymousreply 526January 22, 2021 3:41 PM

Shannon is THE most insecure woman across franchises.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527January 22, 2021 7:20 PM

Shannon is the kindest, most generous, most down to Earth woman ever. It's a shame people have to make fun of her gigantic round moon face.

by Anonymousreply 528January 22, 2021 7:36 PM

It's a very punchable face

by Anonymousreply 529January 22, 2021 7:37 PM

Gaze upon my beauty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530January 23, 2021 12:33 AM

Egad r530!

by Anonymousreply 531January 23, 2021 12:34 AM

Shannon's crappy food line is still a thing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532January 25, 2021 6:33 PM

Jealous, bitches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533January 26, 2021 10:43 PM

Bffs forever!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534January 27, 2021 5:16 PM

Part II of the reunion tonight!!

by Anonymousreply 535January 28, 2021 12:07 AM

Was Flipping Out ever officially canceled or did Bravo never bother making it official

by Anonymousreply 536January 28, 2021 1:03 AM

Elizabeth is all over the place. Her first and hopefully last season was a Grade A Fail.

by Anonymousreply 537January 28, 2021 1:34 AM

[quote] John looks ... uh ... special here.

HIs lack of eyebrows balance Shannon's artifical eyerbrowiness. Does that make sense? Yeah, it does.

by Anonymousreply 538January 28, 2021 7:43 AM

I finished Season 14 yesterday but it was clear from the beginning that there is something in the water on the west coast--NONE of the women on OC or BH would last a day in Atlanta, NY, Potomac, Jersey, etc. It's just laughable trying to imagine Tamra trying to pull her blatantly manipulative crap on someone like NeNe, Kenya, Bethenny, etc. Thes women on the west coast shows drag the TINIEST shit out for multiple seasons, CONSTANTLY reminding the audience of it.

by Anonymousreply 539January 28, 2021 7:47 AM

[quote] Eddie proposed to Tamra.

Eddie and Tamra having sex in a bathtub--so fucking revolting. Example of number 1000 of why Tamra seems like an awful mother. I wonder if she ever tried to get her daughter "naked and wasted" since her daughter seems to hate her.

by Anonymousreply 540January 28, 2021 7:48 AM

Kelly Dodd remarking "no wonder her daughter doesn't speak to her" about Tamra really made me laugh. It's true! Tamra has said and done genuinely terrible things to others and pretty much has 0 reason to judge Kelly, she is probably a closeted Trumper herself. Tamra assaulting Kelly should have been played but instead we only could hear it.

by Anonymousreply 541January 28, 2021 7:52 AM

Is Part 2 of the reunion even worth watching?

by Anonymousreply 542January 28, 2021 10:26 AM

R542 Not really.

Brownwind fake hyperventilates when Shannon discloses the incident where Brownwind told her daughter she could get her the best drugs.

Elizabeth says she's bi, but everyone knows she's a full-on diesel dyke.

Kelly, Shannon, Elizabeth, and Emily do a piss poor job of trying to conceal their MAGA political leanings.

Brownwind and her gay husband try to explain their marriage. We find out her husband fucked around on her - with a woman, if you can believe it.

by Anonymousreply 543January 28, 2021 12:15 PM

I loved the ending where they all went around and told each other what they've learned over the past year and they all said, "What's really important is family. All the material stuff doesn't matter."

Right. Take away their McMansions, their fancy duds and shoes, their cars, their nannies, and we'll see just how much it doesn't matter to these bitches.

by Anonymousreply 544January 28, 2021 12:20 PM

I'd rather have Elizabeth come back next season over Braunwyn. I'm so over hearing about her gross and sordid life.

by Anonymousreply 545January 28, 2021 1:08 PM

Dump Braunwyn and Shannon. Keep Kelly (who, although she is an atrocious human being, always brings it) and add Grifter Taylor, who now lives in Coto

by Anonymousreply 546January 28, 2021 1:16 PM

Kelly is the Ramona of OC. Endlessly offensive and self absorbed but fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 547January 28, 2021 2:38 PM

I have to pvr this shiz and then work up the energy to be appalled at their nonsense and obvious personality disorders. I really should give it up. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 548January 28, 2021 9:53 PM

It was a dull season and you can’t blame it on Covid. Reunion was 2 parts instead of the usual 3 and only one DL thread. Today Andy alluded to a possible reboot on social media. That’s the only way to save it.

by Anonymousreply 549January 28, 2021 10:19 PM

I'm not sure it's worth saving r549. Maybe a new city? I'd be down with Boston

by Anonymousreply 550January 28, 2021 10:55 PM

Real Housewife of Knjazevac.

Season short. Season easy. But season bitter. Season end in sorrow, yelling by husband, beating by husband, poison of husband, hiding of body, leaving village with son in darkness of night.

Life simple in old country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551January 28, 2021 11:04 PM

Bravo should end this show and bring back a rebooted, refurbished Real Housewives of Miami.

by Anonymousreply 552January 28, 2021 11:09 PM

Orange County and Beverly Hills are, as Pettifleur of Real Housewives of Melbourne might say, all fart and no shit.

by Anonymousreply 553January 28, 2021 11:18 PM

R553 They were about to start filming Melbourne Season 5... and then COVID hit. I think they're going to start up again soon.

by Anonymousreply 554January 28, 2021 11:32 PM

I was so disappointed when Bravo stopped airing Melbourne. I loved all of them and the scenery was gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 555January 29, 2021 12:49 AM

Whatever they do I hope they keep Gina. She is a sweetheart

by Anonymousreply 556January 30, 2021 5:53 PM

I think Shannon and the Beady-Eyed Homosexual have already broken up and that's why he didn't appear on the reunion.

They clearly have a stormy, on-again, off-again relationship.

by Anonymousreply 557January 30, 2021 6:27 PM

I agree. Keep Gina

by Anonymousreply 558January 30, 2021 8:29 PM

Could not stand Gina last year. BORING AS BALLS. This year? She came into her own. She is a gem.

I have to say that I like Elizabeth too. I think she deserves one more season. She is actually a sweetheart. (I am way in the minority on this one)

And in my heart, I think Kelly is great TV. I think that she has republican leanings, but I really do not feel that she is racist or homophobic.

Fuck, I even like Emily- despite her politics. Very sane. Very normal. Intelligent.

I would 100% ditch Braunwyn- Its enough.

And honestly, I am sick of Shannon. She brings nothing now, She is an annoyance.

by Anonymousreply 559January 30, 2021 9:03 PM

If Braunwyn comes back I’m done with this crap fest. She hijacked this season and it all seemed fake.

by Anonymousreply 560January 31, 2021 12:55 AM

Braunwyn is all show- no go.

She took over the show.

And even the producers must be like-

HOLY SHIT- She is horrible!

by Anonymousreply 561January 31, 2021 1:03 AM

Elizabeth seems like a lovely person but desperate to come up with a storyline. Throwing I’M BI...BUT NOT PRACTICING was a feeble attempt to make herself more interesting than she is.

by Anonymousreply 562January 31, 2021 12:17 PM

Shannon really has gained a lot of weight in the last couple of years. This was her in early 2019.

She was definitely packing on the pounds pre-COVID

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563January 31, 2021 3:23 PM

Also PLEASE cancel Shannon and her entitled, COVID-spreading ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564January 31, 2021 4:43 PM

And Tamara returning effectively renders Shannon moot.

Tamara is a less bitchy Kenya Moore. She is the ultimate shit stirrer and bone carrier.

Now would Tamara and Shannon next season make for some good TV, initially? Yes.

However I suspect that Shannon (who is a straight up USER) will quickly get on Tamara's good side and any feud will last 3-4 episodes. Shannon strikes me as the biggest user/ego on this show. She is a friend to no one. And if any of these chicks leave the show- She will be done with them too.

I think this show needs Tamara and another "villain". They ditch Shannon( for the upcoming season or the season after) and Braunwyn IMMEDIATELY.

by Anonymousreply 565January 31, 2021 8:03 PM

Shannon hasn't had a decent story line in seasons

by Anonymousreply 566January 31, 2021 10:24 PM

They are getting rid of the whole cast -keeping Gina and rebuilding the show.

by Anonymousreply 567February 1, 2021 2:01 PM

Kelly is 100% out now that her Beverage Company fired her.

Tamara Tattles who does have proven sources says that the show is looking at Tamara, Vicki, and Heather in various capacities.

It says EVERYONE is on the bubble.

Unfortunately her source says that Bravo does not understand "the hate" for Braunwyn... WTF?????

I don't see Emily making it now either.

R567- I tend to agree with you. I see them keeping Gina and Braunwyn. Kelly is gone.

I suspect this show really is nearing its end.

by Anonymousreply 568February 1, 2021 2:57 PM

Reboot. Whole new cast. More diverse. Don’t bring any of them back.

by Anonymousreply 569February 1, 2021 6:48 PM

The Beady Eyed Homosexual needs to dry out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570February 2, 2021 12:47 AM

r568 Brawnwyn is out too. She is too fucking flaky even for Bravo. Gina is def in. Emily maybe, just because she is so close to Gina and with her weight loss she looks much younger. Word is Bravo is pursuing the children of some of OGs now that they are older. Not Vicki's daughter but Gina Keough, Tammy's, and Laurie's. They want cast members with history to the OGs, with their own stories and some reality TV savvy.

by Anonymousreply 571February 2, 2021 7:49 PM

Omg. Those OG offspring tricks? Really? I am already bored.

by Anonymousreply 572February 3, 2021 3:11 AM

r572 actually not a bad idea - if they mix in some new blood. At least ties them to the show. Jeena's daughter married some NFL guy and then she recently lost a child so she sould have plenty of baggage. Lauries' has to be a mess and Tammy's were straight up trashy. They could get Lynn's porno grifting daughter too.

by Anonymousreply 573February 3, 2021 3:21 AM

Jeff Lewis was on WWHL last night and his brutal assessment of the housewives was spot on. He called Braunwyn out for being a fake and inventing one storyline after another.

by Anonymousreply 574February 4, 2021 3:02 PM

What's it like to look at two hard waxy domes on your chest where breasts used to be?

by Anonymousreply 575February 4, 2021 11:08 PM

r573 Jeff is good friends with Shannon so he will just Parrot what she thinks.

by Anonymousreply 576February 4, 2021 11:14 PM

Didn’t Jeff and Shannon go to High School or College together? They’ve been friends for decades.

Like how Rachel Zoe and Bethenny have known each other since high school and hate each other- Bethenny calls her Rachel Rosenweig (her real last name).

by Anonymousreply 577February 4, 2021 11:35 PM

Oh, School of Insufferable Cunts has a lot of alumnae....Gaga and Paris Hilton too!

by Anonymousreply 578February 5, 2021 12:21 AM

At least if Shannon is ejected from the show, she has a backup career as a snack oil salesman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579February 6, 2021 12:20 PM

^^ snake ... although if she brings back her crappy food line, "snack" will also work

by Anonymousreply 580February 6, 2021 12:48 PM

My healthy meals are BACK, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581March 19, 2021 6:10 PM

Who'd buy anything "healthy" from that hippo?

by Anonymousreply 582March 19, 2021 6:41 PM

Wow..okay...wow Kelly. Maybe you and your water...oh wait you got fired from your own product for being a RACIST FUCKING BITCH..

by Anonymousreply 583March 19, 2021 11:53 PM

I am NOT a racist, R583, I am a Mexican and I'M BLACK! And I was NOT fired from that fucking water company. They bought me out for millions of dollars, you FAT COW!

by Anonymousreply 584March 20, 2021 12:06 AM

Wow...Okay...Wow. You were fired your FUCKING BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 585March 20, 2021 1:08 AM

SHANNON IS A 🐷! HAVE ANOTHER HELPING OF PASTA YOU FAT 🐷! OINK OINK!

by Anonymousreply 586March 20, 2021 8:45 PM

Dr. Moon wants to send Kelly a $5000.00 Gift Card for his bullshit snake oil services!

by Anonymousreply 587March 20, 2021 8:47 PM

FUCK YOU SHARON YOU FAT HAG BITCH!!!!

You look like a blonde, bland, LUMP!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 588March 20, 2021 10:07 PM

Wow..okay,,wow. GO MARRY ANOTHER GAY MAN KELLY.

by Anonymousreply 589March 21, 2021 12:32 AM

SHANNON HAS MORE CHINS THAN A CHINESE PHONEBOOK

SHANNON IS SO FAT SHE PUTS MAYONNAISE ON ASPIRIN

SHANNON IS SO FAT SHE PIERCED HER EARS AND GRAVY RAN OUT

SHANNON IS SO FAT WHEN I TOOK HER TO SEA WORLD SJE ASKED IF SHAMU CAME WITH A VEGETABLE

WHAT A 🐷. I HEARD SHE GOT A JOB AS CHRISSY METZ’S STAND IN

by Anonymousreply 590March 21, 2021 2:53 AM

Wow...okay...wow...Racist much? No wonder you got fired from your own comany.

by Anonymousreply 591March 21, 2021 3:11 AM

Girls! Girls! I'm crying fake tears as I type!

by Anonymousreply 592March 21, 2021 3:57 PM

Wow...Okay...Wow. Really Tamara? THIS IS NOT EVEN YOUR FUCKING SHOW.

by Anonymousreply 593March 21, 2021 9:23 PM

SHUT UP SHANNON YOU FUCKING 🐷

AND SHUT THE FUCK UP TAMRA! GO GET YOUR FAG HUSBAND VICKI TELLS ME HE’S BEEN SUCKING DICK AT A REST STOP BY CAMP PENDLETON!

by Anonymousreply 594March 21, 2021 9:34 PM

I like pussy!

by Anonymousreply 595March 21, 2021 9:58 PM

Wow...okay...wow. Kelly Dodd. Maybe you should check your husband. HE IS GAYER THAN A GOOSE YOU FUCKING BITCH>

by Anonymousreply 596March 22, 2021 2:12 AM

SHANNON YOU’RE A STUPID CUNT! I WAS TALKING ABOUT TAMRA’S FAG HUSBAND NOT YOUR FAG BOYFRIEND!

GO HAVE ANOTHER SHEET CAKE YOU 🐷 AND BUTT OUT YOU FUCKING GASH!

by Anonymousreply 597March 22, 2021 2:17 AM

Can all of you dumb bitches shut up and get the hell out of my house!?

by Anonymousreply 598March 22, 2021 2:55 AM

Wow...okay...wow. Kelly Dodd. Like I am going to listen to a Black Mexican who doesn't know what a TINCTURE IS YOU FUCKING BITCH.

by Anonymousreply 599March 22, 2021 3:22 AM

David is messy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 30, 2021 7:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!