Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rose McGowan needs attention, Part 3927

I guess her new rape accusation wasn't doing as well as she hoped.

@rosemcgowan What have the Democrats done to solve ANYTHING? Help the poor? No. Help black & brown people? No. Stop police brutality? No. Help single mothers? No. Help children? No. You have achieved nothing. NOTHING. Why did people vote Trump? Because of you motherfuckers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 27, 2020 11:47 PM

#Rosearmy

by Anonymousreply 1August 21, 2020 8:52 PM

What a sad, sad woman. I hope that she finally gets the intensive therapy she needs, because right now she's a sack of shit

by Anonymousreply 2August 21, 2020 11:17 PM

I think Rose has probably endured a lot of sexual abuse/assault in her life — probably beginning in that cult she grew up in. She needs to get off Twitter and get some serious help.

by Anonymousreply 3August 21, 2020 11:40 PM

I was suspended from Twitter for seven days due to my response to her.

by Anonymousreply 4August 21, 2020 11:50 PM

Oh boy. She's espousing something I frequently see among the far left, the " Democrats are just as bad " narrative. The thing is that I have my own criticisms of Dems and think that they have let down poor and marginalized people in the past. But there's a difference between a party that won't do everything they need to help these groups and a party that will actively do nothing and go out of their way to destroy anyone who isn't a rich suburban wasp.

by Anonymousreply 5August 21, 2020 11:57 PM

Oh please share R4

by Anonymousreply 6August 21, 2020 11:58 PM

She needs to take her Arby’s Roast Beef Pussy and go to a therapist about her obvious Daddy issues. Women who get fucked by their Dad always have major issues and start seeing perverted predators around every corner, they project the sense of shame & deviance they feel off onto the world so it doesn’t touch their internal issues or deal with the real villain.

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2020 12:02 AM

She’s not wrong though. A broken clock is right twice a day.

I’ve voted blue in every election I’ve been alive, but I don’t care for Biden and I’ve been embarrassed by the behavior of the Democrats lately. I ultimately decided I will vote, but only because I care about the future of the Supreme Court and have faith that liberals will get their shit together.

Independents don’t have that same loyalty. They want the best deal. Right now, the only deal the Dems are offering them right now is Orange Man Bad.

Trump is going to win again.

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2020 12:16 AM

r8 You wish he would win troll.

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2020 12:18 AM

She went after Kamala Harris this week, because Harris took a 1,000 donation from Weinstein in the past. When it was pointed out to her that Harris had donated the same amount to a woman's group, she pondered how many other predators are bankrolling Harris' campaign.

But she rarely goes after the Republicans. She even wanted Trump to donate to Tara Reide's go fund me under Biden's name!

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2020 12:23 AM

Is she going to speak at the repug convention?

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2020 12:25 AM

She hasn't had a steady gig since 2009 when she was in five episodes of Nip/Tuck.

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2020 12:26 AM

r12 Would you hire her? She's liable to accuse the whole crew of sexual harrassment just so she can grab some attention

by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2020 12:27 AM

I believe Weinstein raped her and I'm glad he's paying for that and all his other awful crimes against women, but Rose has got to stop. She's genuinely losing her mind. She got a little taste of relevance again and she's still trying desperately to stay in the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2020 1:01 AM

R6 Well, I had just woken up and was in my morning rage so let’s just say that my tweet went something like this: &#$@ you, you $&#*ing *$&@#*.

by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2020 2:05 AM

She is an idiot. She was tweeting with Tara Reade and @ing Trump to donate to Tara's GoFraudMe in Biden's name like it would be so funny, as though Trump hasn't raped women and children.

by Anonymousreply 16August 22, 2020 2:10 AM

" I’ve been embarrassed by the behavior of the Democrats lately."

Sure Jan.

by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2020 3:08 AM

I’m sick of her. Do you know her background? Part of a cult groping up, limited education, etc.

by Anonymousreply 18August 22, 2020 3:21 AM

Alyssa I believe responded to her but I don't care about these two cunts to look.

These two do nothing but live on social media. Jesus Christ, go for a fucking walk.

by Anonymousreply 19August 22, 2020 3:26 AM

Well I mildly agree with her, but I would never announce it like that. However ineffective the Democrats have been, the Republicans have been far far worse. This kind of statement is purely designed to get attention.

by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2020 3:34 AM

She did attack Meryl so she can't be all bad.

by Anonymousreply 21August 22, 2020 3:41 AM

She's a god damned mess. What has SHE done to solve ANYTHING? Help the poor? No. Help black & brown people? No. Stop police brutality? No. Help single mothers? No. Help children? No. You have achieved nothing. NOTHING, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 22August 22, 2020 10:36 AM

DL sure hates whistleblowers and insiders who gossip.

by Anonymousreply 23August 22, 2020 12:26 PM

Poor think doesn’t realize, the GOP and Trump don’t care about fixing any of those things. At least the Dems are developing policies to try to combat these problems. Nada from the right

by Anonymousreply 24August 22, 2020 12:33 PM

Someone please rape her

by Anonymousreply 25August 22, 2020 12:33 PM

rosé will ignore dumps dozens of rape accusations.

by Anonymousreply 26August 22, 2020 12:35 PM

This seemed coordinated to me, like it was done as a way to get Tara Reade back into the public eye.

You have to go quite a ways back on Rose's timeline to see her call out Trump for all of his accusers, but a year or so ago she started making sure to always add Bill Clinton to her Trump rants ("they both want this") and then she was outed as a registered Republican. None of this is a surprise.

Didn't she defend Victor Salva with "he was always nice to me" or some such crap?

by Anonymousreply 27August 22, 2020 12:40 PM

[quote]she rarely goes after the Republicans

She used to, but she's not exactly emotionally stable. And that's fine, I don't think she should be criticized for mental illness, it's not her fault, but I do wish Americans were more clued-in on what mental illness looked like, so they would stop humoring her and acting like she's operating on good faith. She's not, she's grasping for attention.

It sucks too because she's the public face of sexual assault cases and here she is acting crazy and clearly lying. She's doing a LOT more harm than good.

by Anonymousreply 28August 22, 2020 12:43 PM

She was going after Alyssa Milano for something too, and if anyone thinks that two has-been actresses squabbling on Twitter means anything, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you...

As Bernie and his supporters learned to their dismay, all those Twitter Shriekers have one thing in common: they don't actually vote.

by Anonymousreply 29August 22, 2020 12:46 PM

Alyssa and Patricia Arquette are going after Rose on Twitter, and Tara Reade has joined in defending Rose.

Why doesn't someone just bring up Victor Salva and pretty much put an end to this?

by Anonymousreply 30August 22, 2020 1:43 PM

😂😂😂 Rose said she cried when they got renewed because Alyssa was so toxic, talking about "I don't get paid enough for this shit!"

by Anonymousreply 31August 22, 2020 2:15 PM

She's not totally wrong. I feel like we democrats do CARE more than repubs, but how truly efficient are our elected leaders? Obviously way better than Trump and the rethugs, but seriously I hope we gain major traction next time around.

by Anonymousreply 32August 22, 2020 2:18 PM

[quote]Rose McGowan needs attention, Part 3927

Personally, I am tired of raping Rose McGowan.

by Anonymousreply 33August 22, 2020 2:19 PM

She got a sponsorship Arby’s Rose Beef Sandwich

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 22, 2020 2:38 PM

I recall Alyssa Milano driving people to voting booths while she as shooting some Netflix show in Atlanta. To say that ALL Milano does is hang out on social media is bullshit. She certainly does more than YOU R19. She's VERY active politically while you down bag after bag of Doritos.

ANYWAY

I was watching a Charmed reunion that HMC hosted in which she spoke to Drew and Brian Krause AND Rose--separately. I got all excited but was quickly reminded how self involved McGowan is. Holly was trying to focus on their time with Charmed and what she's been doing since then and McGowan was all "Me, me, me, me, me, me" "When I dated Manson" "My hair and makeup" Blah blah blah. Me"

I couldn't even finish it.

by Anonymousreply 35August 22, 2020 4:25 PM

Oh right r35.

I forgot - Alyssa showed up at the Kavanagh hearings with her tits almost popping out.

Enjoy your Rose Beef Sandwich Alyssa's publicist!

by Anonymousreply 36August 22, 2020 4:42 PM

Has Alexander Pyane lost his epresentation or any jobs like a gay man would in that situation?

by Anonymousreply 37August 22, 2020 4:43 PM

[quote] Tara Reade has joined in defending Rose.

Wow, great endorsement. I had to think a sec to recall who that is, and then I remembered — discredited grifter.

by Anonymousreply 38August 22, 2020 5:31 PM

I don't think Milano is the greatest ever, but to pretend she isn't a genuine activist is a lie. Back in the 80s, at the height of her Whos the Boss fame, she kissed AIDS patient Ryan White on the cheek to prove you couldn't pass HIV through casual contact. This was back when the world acted like breathing around someone with HIV was dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 39August 22, 2020 6:35 PM

r39 she kissed him because she likes doing things to be outrageous and get attention. That is not the same as "being an activist".

by Anonymousreply 40August 22, 2020 7:34 PM

R13 I wouldn't even get into an elevator alone with her.

Too risky.

by Anonymousreply 41August 22, 2020 8:09 PM

I don't think HW raped her, she just jumped.on the bandwagon. The other victims are legit, she is not.

by Anonymousreply 42August 22, 2020 8:09 PM

Someone should go on her Twitter feed and ask her why she supported Victor Salva, even after she knew he was a convicted pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 43August 22, 2020 8:11 PM

They have already done that r43. Rose just ignores them. Salva is small fish for her. She legitimately thinks she is A-List and that she should be playing with A-listers. Well she did play with them - when she sat on their dicks to get parts.

She hates Charmed because it probably reminds her that after all the fucking she did and taking all that cum in her mouth, she was only able to get the legacy of being a REPLACEMENT on a B-grade show about witches.

She wants to play victim because she has nothing really to show for all her fucking and home wrecking except overzealous but loyal Charmed fans and bad plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 44August 23, 2020 1:37 AM

I think Alyssa blocked Rose on Twitter.

How is it that Shannen became the normal one??

by Anonymousreply 45August 23, 2020 8:43 AM

R40 Not that it would change your weird bias against Milano, BUT it's really easy to find information on her activism and podcast where she interviews politicians. etc.

MEANWHILE, Rose is "quarantined" in Mexico or somewhere with maniac panic hairdye and the most awful gay stereotypes she could find trolling people on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 46August 23, 2020 9:00 AM

I got laid off in the Bush recession, and the Democrats in Congress were the ones who fought to extend unemployment insurance during that time.

The Republicans fought tooth and nail against helping those affected by the recession they created.

I was still pretty screwed, but I was able to at least keep my head above water thanks to the Dems.

by Anonymousreply 47August 23, 2020 2:52 PM

Rose is a miserable fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 48August 23, 2020 11:54 PM

She should just change her name to Rose Borderline McGowan. She's pretty much a textbook case.

by Anonymousreply 49August 23, 2020 11:59 PM

I messaged her once because she mentioned georgina chapman and alyssa supporting georgina, and ignoring her yet I found photos and a brief video of them together at amfar in cannes and rose looks nothing but happy and talking to her.

by Anonymousreply 50August 27, 2020 9:04 PM

r50 you should have posted that ;-)

by Anonymousreply 51August 27, 2020 11:12 PM

She needs to be bitch slapped and sent out shoveling shit on a horse farm for 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 52August 27, 2020 11:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!