Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cincinnati Reds announcer Thom Brennaman hurls AntiGay Slur during Live Broadcast

Longtime Cincinnati Reds announcer Thom Brennaman was caught on a hot mic saying “one of the fag capitals of the world.” He is currently announcing the second game of the Reds’ doubleheader against Kansas City.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243December 9, 2020 2:46 AM

I hope he dies.

by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2020 2:06 AM

Where was he referencing? Kansas City?!

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2020 2:08 AM

See ya Thom. You’re done.

by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2020 2:08 AM

And it was how he said it! So full of vitriol.

by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2020 2:09 AM

When I started reading the OP, I assumed they were in SF. Kansas City?! 😂 And just what does she know about Kansas City and why/how? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2020 2:14 AM

He better be fired. If not, gays need to use their influence...

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2020 2:14 AM

His apology. He can keep it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2020 2:15 AM

I LOVE YOU R2!

But yeah, this guy is done.

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2020 2:16 AM

"The people who sign my cheque."

Seriously, FUCK HIM. Why not apologize to gay men by saying "I apologize to all GAY MEN".

So fucking tired of this shit.

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2020 2:20 AM

Straight douchebros who are into sports are homophobic? Say it ain't so!

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2020 2:20 AM

Is this who he is?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2020 2:23 AM

You be you.

by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2020 2:24 AM

His apology - wait, let me guess.

- he apologizes if anyone was hurt by what he said (shifting blame for being hurt vs. accepting blame for doing the hurtful thing)

- it's not who he is as a person.

- he needs to do better in the future and will do better

- he's learned from his mistake

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2020 2:27 AM

really emphasized that "fag", didn't he?

also, having lived in cincy and enjoyed its scarcity of gay men, i know he wasn't talking about the 'nati. even if it is the queen city and porkopolis.

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2020 2:28 AM

What R4 said, “vitriol” is the precise word. He backed that word with hate.

by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2020 2:29 AM

An invitation to speak at the RNC convention coming shortly!

by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2020 2:34 AM

He should consider a career in politics. His racism and loud mouth will fit right in.

by Anonymousreply 17August 20, 2020 2:34 AM

Announcers are drilled to treat a microphone as if it were a gun: always assume it's on [loaded]

We now know who would literally shoot his mouth or other body part off.

by Anonymousreply 18August 20, 2020 2:35 AM

Which city is Fag Capital of the World? I want to move there!

by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2020 2:38 AM

“....a man of faith....”

That’s the distress call to his anti-gay supporters to call the studio in his defense

by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2020 2:42 AM

It's kind of funny that sports personalities get "shit" (minor, if anything at all) when something homophobic is said but when anyone in any other industry says something nothing really happens.

by Anonymousreply 21August 20, 2020 2:43 AM

An apology accompanied by a gay man swinging a solid baseball bat to his head might be acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 22August 20, 2020 2:44 AM

If he had said the N word Twitter would be foaming at the mouth, he would have lost his job already, and protestors would be circling his house right now. I guess gay people don't deserve as much protection from hate, though.

by Anonymousreply 23August 20, 2020 2:44 AM

Wiki page

Controversial homophobic statement on camera On August 19, 2020, while providing commentary for the first game of a home doubleheader between the Reds and the Kansas City Royals, Brennaman made a statement referring to an undisclosed location as "one of the fag capitals of the world."[4] Brennaman later apologized and was taken off air during the second game of the doubleheader, with Jim Day providing commentary after the top of the fifth inning. [5][6]

by Anonymousreply 24August 20, 2020 2:46 AM

That’s not good. What a dumbass

by Anonymousreply 25August 20, 2020 2:53 AM

His apology was basically him groveling to keep his job. No sincerity. When you say fag wrapped in that much contempt, it IS who you are.

Also he’s another piece of shit that owes his career to nepotism. Daddy was the voice of the Reds for years.

by Anonymousreply 26August 20, 2020 2:53 AM

He only got the job because his father, Marty, was a Reds radio broadcaster for almost 50 years. Marty retired last year. Nice way for THOM to thank him.

by Anonymousreply 27August 20, 2020 2:54 AM

literally fired, mid-game. and forced to announce it himself while calling the game.

by Anonymousreply 28August 20, 2020 2:56 AM

I love how he goes back to calling the plays in the middle of the apology! LOL

[quote]That's not who I am.

That's EXACTLY who he is. Pffftt ...

by Anonymousreply 29August 20, 2020 2:59 AM

what's the saying about character .... it's what you do when you think people aren't watching?

by Anonymousreply 30August 20, 2020 3:03 AM

Fucking liar.

Hope he stays fired.

Wherever he is, it’s the LOSERS capital of the world!

by Anonymousreply 31August 20, 2020 3:03 AM

Kudos to Reds relief pitcher Amir Garrett, who tweeted a message of solidarity with the LGBT community after the Brennaman incident, offering a much more sincere apology than the actual offender, and stating "whoever is against you, is against me".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 20, 2020 3:06 AM

Best part of the “apology” is that the Reds’ first batter in the inning hit a home run and the jackass made a pathetic home run call.

by Anonymousreply 33August 20, 2020 3:08 AM

It's always "it's not who I am..." Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 34August 20, 2020 3:10 AM

Please comment Sue Simmons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 20, 2020 3:15 AM

He should be fired. This wasn’t something said years ago - this is now. This should not be just brushed under the rug.

by Anonymousreply 36August 20, 2020 3:18 AM

r35, that doesn't seem relevant. but goodness that's funny

by Anonymousreply 37August 20, 2020 3:25 AM

[quote]And just what does she know about Kansas City and why/how?

He's a big Rodgers & Hammerstein queen, so he knows that everything's up-to-date there.

by Anonymousreply 38August 20, 2020 3:39 AM

It gives a whole different urgency to the lyrics, "Kansas City...Kansas City here I cum."

by Anonymousreply 39August 20, 2020 3:41 AM

"This is not who I am" is the 2020 go-to.

And the proper response is, "Of course it is. Who else said it?"

by Anonymousreply 40August 20, 2020 3:44 AM

Bullshit apology after showing the world who he really is. Hide behind your empty man of faith hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 41August 20, 2020 3:46 AM

The Cincinnati Reds do a lot for diversity in Cincinnati, no way this will be tolerated.

by Anonymousreply 42August 20, 2020 3:49 AM

If Marge Schott were still around, he'd be getting a raise.

by Anonymousreply 43August 20, 2020 3:50 AM

Has he been fired yet?

by Anonymousreply 44August 20, 2020 3:50 AM

Umm [raises hand]. Could we get a list of the fag capitals of the world?

by Anonymousreply 45August 20, 2020 3:52 AM

He needs to be fired. If Roseanne was fired for a tweet, he needs to be fired for saying that word while ON THE JOB.

by Anonymousreply 46August 20, 2020 3:54 AM

He fucked up big time. He also calls NFL games on Fox.

Idiot. I love the hot mic excuse. It's not like he's new to the job, he's done national broadcasts for MLB and NFL, too and his dad was the main play-by-play guy for the Reds for years.

by Anonymousreply 47August 20, 2020 3:54 AM

This is why I dont vote anymore. Democrats dont give a single fuck about bigotry against the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 48August 20, 2020 3:55 AM

Reds just suspended him indefinitely, calling the remark "horrific" and apologizing.

by Anonymousreply 49August 20, 2020 3:57 AM

R48 God isn't that the truth.

by Anonymousreply 50August 20, 2020 3:58 AM

He’s “suspended” until the lawyers sift through his contract and can him.

by Anonymousreply 51August 20, 2020 3:58 AM

Kansas City ought to be grateful for the free tourism plug, but yes this is out of line and a fireable offense.

by Anonymousreply 52August 20, 2020 4:00 AM

Everyone can stop bitching and shitting on Kansas City, we're the Fag Cap of the world.

by Anonymousreply 53August 20, 2020 4:02 AM

NYC is the fag capital of the universe.

by Anonymousreply 54August 20, 2020 4:03 AM

"The Cincinnati Reds organization is devastated by the horrific, homophobic remark made this evening by broadcaster Thom Brennaman. He was pulled off the air, and effective immediately was suspended from doing Reds broadcasts. We will be addressing our broadcasting team in the coming days. In no way does this incident represent our players, coaches, organization, or our fans. We share our sincerest apologies to the LGBTQ+ community in Cincinnati, Kansas City, all across this country, and beyond. The Reds embrace a zero-tolerance policy for bias or discrimination of any kind, and we are truly sorry to anyone who has been offended."

Cincinnati senior columnist: Major League Baseball will press the Reds to fire him. It’s likely Fox Sports will do the same. Thom Brennaman’s distinguished career of three decades will at the very least be put on extended hold.

In 2020, there are some things you cannot say. There are no second chances when it comes to slurs. There is no discussion, no subtlety in judgment, no nuance, no context. There is only your coat, your hat and the door.

"As a dad I hurt for him," Marty Brennaman said late Wednesday night. “What he said is not a reflection of who Thom Brennaman is. I know that’s not him. But I also feel terrible for the people the comment offended."

by Anonymousreply 55August 20, 2020 4:05 AM

"When I started reading the OP, I assumed they were in SF. Kansas City?! 😂 And just what does she know about Kansas City and why/how? 🤔 "

Right, R5. I've lived in the Midwest my whole life - Minneapolis, Chicago, St. Louis. I've never heard anything about KC being any sort of "fag capital." Sure, it, along with St. Louis are probably the first place in Missouri or Kansas that small town gays think to "escape." But, that's goes for every big city in any state. How would KC be more of a "fag capital" than Cincinnati?

Like you said, clearly he has inside info.

by Anonymousreply 56August 20, 2020 4:08 AM

R51, He's not getting canned for this.

by Anonymousreply 57August 20, 2020 4:10 AM

R53' He was actually talking about San Francisco.

by Anonymousreply 58August 20, 2020 4:11 AM

Well, he's shot himself in the foot in the process of throwing out a hateful insult. BTW, all the eldergays I met when I first started cruising always reminded me that I live in "The Queen City" (Cincinnati).

by Anonymousreply 59August 20, 2020 4:12 AM

Reactions from Cincinnati.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 20, 2020 4:13 AM

I really do want to know which city he was talking about. I hope somebody on the inside leaks the context and complete info.

by Anonymousreply 61August 20, 2020 4:15 AM

While it would certainly be interesting to know what city he was talking about, I don’t see why we can’t get the complete list of fag capitals. You know, for the files.

by Anonymousreply 62August 20, 2020 4:44 AM

My husband grew up across the street from him and said he was the bully of the neighborhood and a spoiled brat. So of course I always knew his on-air persona was phony. This is karma.

by Anonymousreply 63August 20, 2020 4:54 AM

How great if one of the players took this opportunity to come out.

by Anonymousreply 64August 20, 2020 5:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 20, 2020 5:05 AM

From USA Today:

A new hashtag, #FireThom, is now trending on Twitter.

Cincinnati Councilman Chris Seelbach made the following statement on Twitter about the video Wednesday night: "The Brennaman family are Cincinnati sports icons with a powerful voice in our community, which makes it even more disgusting and totally unprofessional to hear such language used. The Reds have been proud supporters of their LGBTQ+ fans, and this language cannot be tolerated. Period. Cincinnati is leading the way for LGBTQ+ equality. We are on the right side of history and it’s incredibly disappointing to hear Mr. Brennaman use such language of hate when our country is begging for unity."

Seelbach is Cincinnati's first openly gay councilman.

by Anonymousreply 66August 20, 2020 5:53 AM

"As a dad I hurt for him," Marty Brennaman said late Wednesday night. “What he said is not a reflection of who Thom Brennaman is. I know that’s not him. But I also feel terrible for the people the comment offended."

Again, bullshit. You don’t casually say, “fag” on a live microphone without it being part of your vocabulary unless you have Tourette’s. He showed us exactly who he is. One strike and he’s out.

by Anonymousreply 67August 20, 2020 11:27 AM

[QUOTE] How great if one of the players took this opportunity to come out.

Yeah right. If anything this is all the more reason for them to stay in. Their entire team regularly throws this word around with the same casual bigotry as Thom Brennaman. Athletes despise gay people, and yes that includes the cute white ones worshipped by DLers.

by Anonymousreply 68August 20, 2020 11:34 AM

Who he is, is a guy, like any red-blooded American boy, who usually makes his anti-gay slurs in like-minded company, you know, places where he won’t get fired for doing so, like the White House or the RNC, maybe Fox News. Definitely OAN. THAT’S who Thom is.

by Anonymousreply 69August 20, 2020 11:37 AM

[quote] This is why I dont vote anymore. Democrats dont give a single fuck about bigotry against the gay community.

What the fuck are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 70August 20, 2020 11:39 AM

R68, take your meds

by Anonymousreply 71August 20, 2020 11:39 AM

Crucify him. We have to be the angry mob sometimes, not just victims.

by Anonymousreply 72August 20, 2020 11:42 AM

What did I say that you disagree with, R71?

by Anonymousreply 73August 20, 2020 11:43 AM

When your “apology” begins with the words “if I offended anyone” it is not an apology.

Newsflash, genius: the reason that you’re groveling in a desperate attempt to save your job is because what you said was offensive. Period. There’s no “if” about it. This isn’t a difficult concept to grasp. Now, why don’t you try that again withOUT the qualifier. 🙄

Homophobic idiot.

by Anonymousreply 74August 20, 2020 11:58 AM

^ So that leapt out at me too, straightaway. The If is just ridiculous. If, whatever you may believe, you don't understand that belief would offend... what is there to say?

by Anonymousreply 75August 20, 2020 12:01 PM

Fag capitals? Where the boys are 🥰

PS: if he was referring to Kansas City, I hope he dies in a grease fire

by Anonymousreply 76August 20, 2020 12:14 PM

R73, there are many athletes that are friends with/close to gay people and support gay rights. This thread has a story on one of them. I have multiple athlete friends who are likewise. Your statement is Obviously erroneous and ignorant. Try to avoid sweeping statements about entire groups of people. It makes you look dumb.

by Anonymousreply 77August 20, 2020 12:15 PM

In addition to my disgust & frustration with the announcer, I’ve got to say the Cincinnati Reds is a great organization. I’ve worked for them on several projects. As an out gay man I’ve never felt pressure to be anyone other than who I am. It’s a very affirming company for which to work. They, in my experience, treat all their staff very well.

by Anonymousreply 78August 20, 2020 12:16 PM

Kansas City is the new Manhattan gurls, buy your condos now!

by Anonymousreply 79August 20, 2020 12:28 PM

[QUOTE] there are many athletes that are friends with/close to gay people and support gay rights.

Many? Like who, R77?

by Anonymousreply 80August 20, 2020 12:29 PM

It was the whole "Kansas City faggots" thing from Blazing Saddles, which was nearly 50 years ago and was making fun of assholes who thought like that, and yet he thought it was serious.

How long has it been since KC had the reputation of being overrun with gays? I want to say it was a 1940s and 1950s thing. How do these psycho evangelicals even KNOW about these ancient bigoted cliches?

by Anonymousreply 81August 20, 2020 12:34 PM

I hate that these idiots turn to the excuse "that's not who I am". When we hear these unguarded moments when you don't think the world is listening that is when we find out EXACTLY who you are. He was spitting out the word "fag" with glee.

Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 82August 20, 2020 12:36 PM

[quote]I've lived in the Midwest my whole life - Minneapolis, Chicago, St. Louis. I've never heard anything about KC being any sort of "fag capital." ... Like you said, clearly he has inside info.

No, seriously, it used to be known in jazz and early rock circles as a gay-friendly place, and yes, "Going to Kansas City" was originally a coded reference, though I'm not sure if Wilbert Harrison, who made the song popular, knew that, but songwriters Leiber and Stoller must have. The original singer was Little Willie Littlefield who sang a lot of racy songs.

This Thom guy doesn't seem to be up on gay Midwestern history so I'm assuming he's just so old he actually remembers the cliche.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83August 20, 2020 12:42 PM

We really need to investigate body invaders who keep saying things that do not reflect the body they have invaded. It's a phenom that has pervaded American society the last 10 years or so.

by Anonymousreply 84August 20, 2020 12:42 PM

I'm a Kansas City faggot, but the only time I'm jumping around is when I'm doing cardio.

by Anonymousreply 85August 20, 2020 12:48 PM

R17, he said nothing racist, so bending the conversation back to racism just shows how out of focus so many views about race are. A homophobe isn't necessarily a racist. Plenty of people know it's wrong to be racist but feel completely justified by their morals or religious ethics to be homophobic. In fact, they wouldn't even consider themselves homophobic. This was proven in his apology, when he declared himself a man of faith. But like so many men & women of "faith", he revealed exactly what his faith does for him--enables him to be a pompous fucker. Whites who fill the Assemby Of Gods on the outskirts of rural communities & blacks who fill mega Southern Baptist churches feel spiritually correct being homophobes. As far as I'm concerned this is an instance of stick & stones. I'm a confident gay man with a bit of resolve & someone else's backwards perspective rarely affects me. But it's the sheer hypocrisy of people like this guy that makes his suspension seem completely justified.

by Anonymousreply 86August 20, 2020 12:58 PM

You are not "very, very sorry," asswipe. You are "very, very caught." I hope you are banished to your "fag capital of the world."

by Anonymousreply 87August 20, 2020 1:22 PM

Thom must have happened on the Instagram of world-renowned physician and DL Icon, Dr. Jake.

by Anonymousreply 88August 20, 2020 1:27 PM

THAT BOY HAS BALLS !! I LIKE THAT .

by Anonymousreply 89August 20, 2020 1:52 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 90August 20, 2020 2:09 PM

R51 have you been asleep all of 2020?

by Anonymousreply 91August 20, 2020 2:11 PM

R57 not r51

by Anonymousreply 92August 20, 2020 2:12 PM

The “man of faith” part of his weak apology kills me. “Oh, well he’s Christian, so it’s okay he said that, god gates fags”

by Anonymousreply 93August 20, 2020 2:25 PM

His only career option now is Westboro Baptist Church.

by Anonymousreply 94August 20, 2020 2:34 PM

r90=moron

by Anonymousreply 95August 20, 2020 2:42 PM

R93 Same here when I read the "man of faith" part I spit my coffee laughing.

by Anonymousreply 96August 20, 2020 2:43 PM

If "fag" rolls off your tongue so easily, on air or not, you're scum, it's "who you are" and you deserve to be fired. There's no other option.

by Anonymousreply 97August 20, 2020 2:44 PM

R63 - interesting. A bully and spoiled brat.

I'm not saying that people can't change, but for those kids that choose that behavior because they can and do get away with it, 90% of the time - they do not change. Particularly if they are the son of a local celebrity.

This IS who he is. I'd like to see him get Ellen'd and all the other people who have heard him say disgusting shit come out of the woodwork.

And FUCK HIM for hiding behind his 'faith' and signaling that he is a good person. That doesn't mean shit.

by Anonymousreply 98August 20, 2020 2:55 PM

Maybe he meant the Kansas City Royals.

by Anonymousreply 99August 20, 2020 3:02 PM

speaking of Royals, who here knows what became of the Cincinnati Royals sport team? (trivia)

by Anonymousreply 100August 20, 2020 3:07 PM

Maybe he is a Fag?

by Anonymousreply 101August 20, 2020 3:16 PM

Maybe he is a Fag?

by Anonymousreply 102August 20, 2020 3:16 PM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 103August 20, 2020 3:41 PM

Not who I am? So we're to believe he never, ever had a thought like that or said anything like that, but the one time in his whole life that this sort of sentiment formed in his mind was this occasion?

by Anonymousreply 104August 20, 2020 3:46 PM

[quote] Maybe he is a Fag?

"Homophobia is all because of fags. If there weren't any fags, we wouldn't have homophobia!"

Give it a fucking REST.

by Anonymousreply 105August 20, 2020 3:47 PM

[quote]THAT BOY HAS BALLS !! I LIKE THAT . [quote]—GHOST OF MARGE SCHOTT

Marge Schott's ghost is probably too busy screaming "No! Please, not the red-hot trident up my hoo-hah again so soon!"

May Brennaman join her quickly.

by Anonymousreply 106August 20, 2020 3:51 PM

I don’t see what the problem is. Maybe he was just angry and it came out.

by Anonymousreply 107August 20, 2020 3:53 PM

It's been a long time since I heard an adult use that word, although I know it happens all the time.

by Anonymousreply 108August 20, 2020 3:59 PM

Fag is a word he obviously uses without care constantly. There was no hesitation at all in the tape.

by Anonymousreply 109August 20, 2020 4:04 PM

[quote] Maybe he was just angry and it came out.

What words do you mistakenly use when you're angry?

by Anonymousreply 110August 20, 2020 4:05 PM

r103=moron

by Anonymousreply 111August 20, 2020 4:07 PM

His apology.

I am extremely sorry that my true feelings were revealed and that now I have to try and seem sincere in an apology that I don't really mean that will probably cost me my job. Trump 2020.

by Anonymousreply 112August 20, 2020 4:11 PM

And not only did he feel free enough to say something like that, but he felt comfortable saying it to whoever else was in hearing range. Meaning that these kinds of opinions have been freely shared in the past.

Proves the line from Queer as Folk: "There are two kinds of straight people in the world, those that hate you to your face and those who hate you behind your back." It may not be true 100% of the time, but it is something that you should always keep in the back of your mind.

by Anonymousreply 113August 20, 2020 4:29 PM

[QUOTE] I am extremely sorry that my true feelings were revealed and that now I have to try and seem sincere in an apology that I don't really mean that will probably cost me my job. Trump 2020.

And what a job. If he’s really a piece of shit bully as someone said earlier, then he won’t want to relinquish the celebrity and worship that comes with a gig like that. Everyone kisses his ass. Gathering around him to hear out his opinions and stories about sports and athletes. Ol’ Thom probably has his own designated parking space and pew at church. A mansion in the burbs paid off, his rich white neighbors happy to share that they live right next to him. A pillar of the community. And if he gets fired, it all disappears.

by Anonymousreply 114August 20, 2020 4:32 PM

Is the world still clutching its pearls at the occasional " fag" being thrown out?. First. it was a hot mike- so he thought his words were private. He is also speaking to someone who clearly is also ok with the word "fag" or else would have interrupted him. He is also a man of his time, his territory, and his experiences. And there are a great many of them, in private company, still using all the slurs. He shouldn't lose his job. He gave the usual apologize and you canned him. What did you think he would have an epiphany about a word he has used all his life? So he said "fag". Sometimes so do I. Reprimand him, and go on. People make mistakes. Now if it happens again- well it is Cincinnati. And baseball is also just reacting. That's why there are no out baseball players. There's no Branch Rickey for the first openly gay baseball player. That would be proactive.

by Anonymousreply 115August 20, 2020 5:05 PM

Good little lickspittle, r115! Log Cabin forever!

by Anonymousreply 116August 20, 2020 5:11 PM

He's going to be the official announcer at the RNC

by Anonymousreply 117August 20, 2020 5:16 PM

[quote] First. it was a hot mike- so he thought his words were private

And that's exactly when you show your true self

by Anonymousreply 118August 20, 2020 5:17 PM

[quote] He is also a man of his time

He's 54, not ancient

by Anonymousreply 119August 20, 2020 5:18 PM

R115, you forgot "free speech!"

by Anonymousreply 120August 20, 2020 5:18 PM

R115 is a deplorable. FF

by Anonymousreply 121August 20, 2020 5:26 PM

Barely a slap on the wrist.

Reds "suspended" him - translation: "let's see if things cool down before we do anything drastic."

He's not going to get fired unless people continue to pressure the Reds.

by Anonymousreply 122August 20, 2020 5:30 PM

So who's had him?

by Anonymousreply 123August 20, 2020 5:35 PM

He grew up the privileged child of a beloved local celebrity. Got his job through nepotism.

Hope he enjoys early retirement. Calling out baseball games from his basement couch

by Anonymousreply 124August 20, 2020 5:52 PM

R116 I am so glad you can so easily label me. I never said using the word should be encouraged. But he is part of a culture that, like it or not, is still struggling with change. And now and then it will slip out. But I don't think it rates an Ox-Bow Incident.

by Anonymousreply 125August 20, 2020 5:55 PM

I hope he’s permanently fired.

by Anonymousreply 126August 20, 2020 6:06 PM

Why don't you go gas yourself in a Nazi concentration camp, r115. Better yet, go jump off an ISIS-occupied skyscraper in Syria.

by Anonymousreply 127August 20, 2020 6:07 PM

HItler needs a hall pass, r125.

Would you kindly forge one complete with excuses for him and sign it as his mother?

by Anonymousreply 128August 20, 2020 6:09 PM

R124 I think he should call little league games. He can comment on all the kids’ whose dads are forcing their sons to play baseball to try and “de-fag” them.

by Anonymousreply 129August 20, 2020 6:40 PM

He’s 54, not 94

by Anonymousreply 130August 20, 2020 6:41 PM

R115, a microphone is a privilege, especially in broadcasting. No pass for poor little Thommy IMO.

by Anonymousreply 131August 20, 2020 6:46 PM

He had a long list of people he apologized to (his bosses, Faux Sports, fans, coworkers, etc. etc.) but he NEVER apologized to the people he insulted and lost his job over - FAGS!

by Anonymousreply 132August 20, 2020 7:00 PM

R132, He hasn’t lost his job and won’t.

by Anonymousreply 133August 20, 2020 7:06 PM

He probably was not talking about KC. No one would call it a global fag capital.

by Anonymousreply 134August 20, 2020 7:09 PM

He will most certainly be getting fired. It's too irrefutable. But details are probably being worked out since he works for two major sports. So he can go fuck himself and choke on his own dick after.

by Anonymousreply 135August 20, 2020 7:45 PM

R135, We’ll see. It’s not like he said the n word or something that 100% of society believes is wrong and unforgivable. I’ve seen more support of him than I have detractors.

by Anonymousreply 136August 20, 2020 7:49 PM

It amazes me that people still talk like this. I know homophobia still exists but “fag this. Fag that.” It’s so old school.

by Anonymousreply 137August 20, 2020 7:51 PM

This is how you set things right after using a gay slur.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138August 20, 2020 7:55 PM

Really, R137? "Fag" is thrown around here all the time. Usually in threads about Ellen, Kevin Hart, Joy Reid, many Mayor Pete threads, and anything involving Drag Race for the last two years.

Hell, if you want a 'real world' example, this is from two weeks ago:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139August 20, 2020 7:59 PM

In the present climate after months of demonstrations no major corporations are gonna take a chance and keep some old white guy around when he fucked up huge and more than that accidentally let slip that he was an actual an unmistakable piece of shit and awful person. It sounded like the Reds don't wish to have him back but I'm sure FOX signs the checks. I'd be completely surprised if he didn't lose both sports. The NFL in particular is very image conscious.

by Anonymousreply 140August 20, 2020 8:07 PM

Brennaman still on salary Cincinnati Reds?

by Anonymousreply 141August 20, 2020 8:26 PM

No longer calling NFL games at Fox. That’s a big hit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142August 20, 2020 8:28 PM

He begs for " grace and forgiveness."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143August 20, 2020 8:39 PM

I've always like Wanda Jackson's version of "Fag City" over Wilbert Harrison's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144August 20, 2020 8:41 PM

They found an on-air replacement for him literally 2 hours after the slur while still broadcasting the same game.

The Reds have zero reasons to bring him back

by Anonymousreply 145August 20, 2020 8:56 PM

Who did they hire? Kevin Hart?

by Anonymousreply 146August 20, 2020 9:03 PM

But but but he's a man of faith. Many people say it. I hear many people say it. And he loves this country. I bet he has a flag in front of his house.

by Anonymousreply 147August 20, 2020 10:10 PM

R138, thanks for improving my opinion of bob hope.

by Anonymousreply 148August 20, 2020 10:40 PM

Right, R143, because Brennaman's the epitome of grace and forgiveness.

by Anonymousreply 149August 20, 2020 11:50 PM

Jay Z got an award for gay support even after his HOMOPHOBIC lyrics which made him money. Cashing in off gays is bad in my book. This was thought out and put into copywrited artistic product, not some slur off a hot mic. Just saying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150August 21, 2020 12:36 AM

His apology is bullshit, but he can think what he thinks. I seriously doubt this drama is going to change his mind. Might become even more hardcore.

People shouldn’t be hanging their hat on he’s a bigoted asshole (clearly he is though). A comment like that is just inappropriate for the workplace. I really question where these people work who are asking for “forgiveness”. If I had said that in my office, I would have been immediately suspended, and then probably fired, or severely demoted, because it just shows a real lack of professionalism and judgement.

Sports is big business. The NBA, NFL, or the MLB do not want this kind of drama.

by Anonymousreply 151August 21, 2020 12:51 AM

Will he be speaking at the RNC?

by Anonymousreply 152August 21, 2020 1:15 AM

JlD s an annoying billionairess cunt. Shes not funny at all.

by Anonymousreply 153August 21, 2020 1:32 AM

Wrong thread shit

by Anonymousreply 154August 21, 2020 1:32 AM

That's alright r154 we know it's a very busy night at the troll farm

by Anonymousreply 155August 21, 2020 1:55 AM

r151 thank you. I'm tired of the homophobia, but I'm not comfortable telling people what to think & cancelling them. I'm also worried that it will take it underground; I'd rather have it upfront.

At least it's not the NHL. Someone yelled faggot at another player on the ice, & the mikes picked it up. When it got on twitter, some people thought the player to whom it was directed said it, which was doubtful b/c that player was (allegedly, of course) closeted. Some evil genius at head office decided to run with that, & had the guy deny he ever said anything like that--which he didn't, he was the target.

Then they decided no one ever said it, it was just a trick of acoustics. They were saying "rag it" i.e. shoot it up the ice. I heard it in real time, that was later.

If the guy was out, that would've been dealt with differently, but it's his choice to identify as he likes. He'll come out when he gets a decent D partner.

by Anonymousreply 156August 21, 2020 2:12 AM

Ever seen A Face In The Crowd?

Doubt it was unintentionally left on.

by Anonymousreply 157August 21, 2020 3:57 AM

R135 he's actually an admirably well behaved cool straight guy in a gay city. He seems sweet and doesn't seem to give a shit if gays lust over him. He's a cutie and gay friendly. I'm glad he's a DL fave.

by Anonymousreply 158August 21, 2020 3:59 AM

[quote]I want to apologize to the people that sign my paycheck.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 159August 21, 2020 4:15 AM

Welcome to DL Thom! r158

I'm sure we'll be getting a lot more posts from you with all of your new free time

by Anonymousreply 160August 21, 2020 4:25 AM

I want more people to come out about his shitty behavior - this isn't the only time.

by Anonymousreply 161August 21, 2020 5:28 AM

R160, R158 is talking about Jimmy Garoppolo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162August 21, 2020 5:29 AM

r161 then why don't you tell us? Seriously. People need to hear this shit b/c if it's a pattern of unprofessional behaviour it should've come out by now. If it hasn't, obviously that implies systemic issues.

by Anonymousreply 163August 21, 2020 6:25 AM

R163.

by Anonymousreply 164August 21, 2020 12:09 PM

Bless your heart, r110.

No, really. Just bless it.

🙄

by Anonymousreply 165August 21, 2020 12:37 PM

As an aside R144 I love Wanda Jackson. Thanks for sharing that song!

by Anonymousreply 166August 21, 2020 5:11 PM

Yes the word fag is used here. We have lived the experience and the hate. We can use that word as an immediate reference to damage done to us. Accepting that’s just this is just the way it is because everyone hates gays anyway and they just got caught being themselves is accepting the hatred and homophobia. Not expressing outrage is accepting status quo. There had better be some more serious repercussions than just laying low until this blows over.

by Anonymousreply 167August 22, 2020 12:41 AM

Zero Tolerance means he should have been instant,y fired. He won't be.

by Anonymousreply 168August 22, 2020 1:00 AM

So he's not going to be fired, that's pathetic, i guess gays are worthy of abuse. If he would have said anything about any other group he'd be fired.

by Anonymousreply 169August 22, 2020 1:10 AM

He's been fired for NFL duties. This can't be far behind.

by Anonymousreply 170August 22, 2020 1:12 AM

He was likely just an employee with the NFL and they could quickly fire him. Likely with the Reds, he has a contract. That means lawyers on both sides, negotiations, settlements. That takes time, but the result will still be the same. He won't be announcing another game

by Anonymousreply 171August 22, 2020 3:27 AM

As r171 alluded to, this is also an HR matter. They have to follow any company policies & anything that's been put in place in his file, dot the i's & cross the t's; otherwise, it's unnecessary litigation. Ironically, he could actually win a wrongful dismissal settlement if they don't to it properly. If as r161 implied, there have been other issues, they know how he'll likely react and they're trying to be careful.

by Anonymousreply 172August 22, 2020 4:32 AM

All the American sports have been proven to have a lot of gay fans with a lot of disposable income. Not one of those sports will alienate anyone. I've been to pride day at baseball games a couple of times and they really try. It's actually kinda cute when the players star grooving to "Gloria" and disco on those days when they warm up.

by Anonymousreply 173August 22, 2020 4:40 AM

[quote]Not one of those sports will alienate anyone.

You're right, & that includes their traditional core fanbases, which means it's a balancing act. I don't see Rainbow Wear on NBA players.

by Anonymousreply 174August 22, 2020 4:44 AM

Keep in mind these kids are mostly young. They don't really go for homophobia and racism. A few Reds players spoke out.

by Anonymousreply 175August 22, 2020 4:45 AM

Boys in middle school and high school are just as homophobic in 2020 as they were in 1985.

by Anonymousreply 176August 22, 2020 4:47 AM

R176 and they will never go pro. The world weeds out the trash

by Anonymousreply 177August 22, 2020 4:49 AM

R172 So right. Cincinnati had two cops (one University of Cincinnati and one CPD) who killed unarmed black men and because of not following their own policies, were able to sue and win. They even sued for their jobs back. One is working in an adjacent township.

by Anonymousreply 178August 22, 2020 5:31 PM

R176, nope. That’s a stupid thing to say

by Anonymousreply 179August 22, 2020 5:35 PM

Lots of focus here on what he said, but in this case it also matters when he said it.

This time, he didn't say the slur during one of his backyard BBQs. Whether or not he knew his mic was on, he said this slur while he was being paid by the Reds to be an official voice of their organization

If they bring him back, it will be an acknowledgement that they are fine paying someone to broadcast slurs as an official voice of the Reds.

by Anonymousreply 180August 22, 2020 8:25 PM

Now he claims he just didn’t know it's an offensive term.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 22, 2020 8:38 PM

Stop

by Anonymousreply 182August 22, 2020 8:47 PM

Just s t o p talking.

by Anonymousreply 183August 22, 2020 8:48 PM

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

by Anonymousreply 184August 22, 2020 8:58 PM

Is he fired yet?

by Anonymousreply 185August 22, 2020 8:59 PM

If this was a black man making these statements, DL would be collectively justifying its racism because, aLl bLaCKs ArE hoMopHobiC 🙄.

Of course, it was a White guy with clearly homophobic views, as SO MANY white men do, but they seem to be immune from the broad brush that DL loves to paint black people with.

by Anonymousreply 186August 22, 2020 9:33 PM

If this was a black man making these statements, DL would be collectively justifying its racism because, aLl bLaCKs ArE hoMopHobiC 🙄.

Of course, it was a White guy with clearly homophobic views, as SO MANY white men do, but they seem to be immune from the broad brush that DL loves to paint black people with.

by Anonymousreply 187August 22, 2020 9:33 PM

You didn’t sound any less stupid the second time.

by Anonymousreply 188August 22, 2020 9:42 PM

When you're in your mid-fifties and have never apologized for anything before, it's hard to know how to do it correctly

He obviously hasn't learned that clearly lying in your apology statement doesn't make it sound better

by Anonymousreply 189August 22, 2020 9:59 PM

[quote] Now he claims he just didn’t know it's an offensive term.

🙄

Two quotes seem appropriate here:

1. Never miss a good chance to shut up. (Will Rogers)

2. If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

This braying jackass should follow both.

by Anonymousreply 190August 22, 2020 10:10 PM

For someone who says he didn't know the term was offensive, I'm certain he wasn't calling his father in law a f*g to his face, wasn't going into a meeting with his boss and telling him that he was a f*g, etc.

by Anonymousreply 191August 22, 2020 10:31 PM

He was using it to describe a city. What did he think he was describing it as beautiful? Just shut the fuck and enjoy your millions. You're finished.

by Anonymousreply 192August 22, 2020 10:42 PM

My god his second apology was worst than his first!

Just STFU

by Anonymousreply 193August 22, 2020 11:10 PM

[quote]The Cincinnati Reds organization is devastated by the horrific, homophobic remark

JFC really? This is what happens when you remove the middle in society & force people to extremes--corporate 1% on one side and totalitarian "woke" on the other. That is not "horrific". AIDS is horrific. Bruce MacArthur is horrific. ISIS is horrific.

As much as I don't like essentially being called a fag by a sportscaster on a hot mike, it's not horrific. Either suspend him or fire him, and move on. And you weren't "devastated", either. The entire organization? Really? People might've been pissed off, or even hurt, but no one lost a loved one or received a cancer diagnosis.

Language trying to appease woke culture to save your corporate ass will backfire. The fringe will never be happy because a lot of it is immature attention seeking, & angry anarchy. The rest of us who see other issues are just waiting for an old school journalist (or even a whistle-blower with nothing to lose) to do his/her job and expose deeper problems. Either way, hyperbole just sets people off.

by Anonymousreply 194August 23, 2020 12:05 AM

[quote]Now he claims he just didn’t know it's an offensive term.

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you FUCKING kidding me?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195August 23, 2020 12:25 AM

still not fired?

by Anonymousreply 196August 23, 2020 12:28 AM

I need to know if he is a man of faith before I know how bad he is.

by Anonymousreply 197August 23, 2020 12:37 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 198August 23, 2020 1:00 AM

The non apology reads as if he is not being fired, but perhaps paid out.

by Anonymousreply 199August 23, 2020 1:13 AM

r199 I thought the same thing.

Re: the "didn't know" defense. What he's actually saying is that people use the word all the time, & it's become a generic slur (i.e. it's not directed at gay men) so he didn't realize head office would be that upset, etc. IOW, he can call out players for saying it, so he's getting a payout before he leaves.

by Anonymousreply 200August 23, 2020 1:36 AM

He's absurd. I would love to know in what the context he was speaking of a fag capital. Do they sell a lot of cigarettes there? Hun, we all know what you were talking about. Just stop.

by Anonymousreply 201August 23, 2020 1:43 AM

The ‘man of faith defense’ and virtue signaling/dog whistle to the nether base (DJ) Trumps all.

by Anonymousreply 202August 23, 2020 9:29 AM

Calm down, Mary at R194.

They didn’t equate those things. They said the remark itself was horrific.

by Anonymousreply 203August 23, 2020 1:17 PM

r203 that's exactly my problem. I didn't say they equated it, they should never have used to the word-it doesn't apply. They only did so to appeal to all the woke twitter users who'll threaten boycotts. The word usage is hyperbolic and ridiculous. And yes, I did go off on a rant about it, but the point stands.

by Anonymousreply 204August 26, 2020 5:56 AM

R167 that word wasn’t really used here until recently by trolls. This is a gay site and that word is just such a tacky and unnecessary and cringe word to use.

by Anonymousreply 205August 26, 2020 6:02 AM

Oh, please. This suspension is just PR bs. What major sports league cares about gay men?

I guarantee you the NFL will be the first to welcome him back with open arms.

by Anonymousreply 206August 26, 2020 6:05 AM

Breeders are so déclassé.

by Anonymousreply 207August 26, 2020 6:30 AM

How 1970s of you r206 Don't tell Mr. Roper that Jack is really straight

by Anonymousreply 208August 26, 2020 1:38 PM

Steven A smith doesn't want him fired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 26, 2020 2:13 PM

Smith has one of the ugliest accents I've ever heard. It's as bad as Rosie O's, possibly even worse.

by Anonymousreply 210August 26, 2020 3:42 PM

Smith is ugly period. And he needs to mind his how fucking business because he doesn’t get to make that decision. And you can bet if he’’d said the N-word he’s be singing a different tune. Dumb ass Uncle Tom.

by Anonymousreply 211August 26, 2020 4:37 PM

I take what I said back - apparently Smith HAS defended people who have said the N-word in the past and didn’t want them fired either. Wow this Uncle Tom has some serious self-hate issues.

by Anonymousreply 212August 26, 2020 4:41 PM

r198=moron

by Anonymousreply 213August 26, 2020 9:11 PM

how have they not fired this pos?

by Anonymousreply 214August 26, 2020 9:24 PM

Does he do anal?

by Anonymousreply 215August 27, 2020 8:00 AM

r214 he's probably got tons of dirt on the org, including players, so he's negotiating his exit. Either that, or he has substance issues he can use to leverage company HR policies to avoid firing w/a rehab stint and sensitivity training.

by Anonymousreply 216August 27, 2020 1:50 PM

Cincinnati Enquirer editorial board says he should be fired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217August 28, 2020 4:50 PM

Both apologies are cringey and leave me feeling dirty however the thing I found most telling and sadly pathetic was while delivering the most incencere obligatory apology of the two he of course makes the usual "that's not who I am" claim and he actually mentions he hopes there's people out there who would be willing come out and validate that. Of all of the worst apologies I've never heard a grown man basically calling for people to come to his defense a back him up. It was embarassing and even more so because nobody did. All his so called witnesses were like "ahh, no it's alright I'll just stay clear out of this one". LOL

by Anonymousreply 218August 29, 2020 8:49 PM

Has his "anti-gay slur" been deleted off the internet? I'd like to hear it

by Anonymousreply 219August 29, 2020 9:06 PM

Local Uncle Tom now presenting hole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220September 4, 2020 5:57 PM

R220, I kind of see his point. Sure the announcer said a horrible word but you better believe he learned his lesson. Make him work with some gay groups and give him back his job. It will show some people can be reformed.

I’m not a big supporter of permanent cancellation unless he shows No remorse

by Anonymousreply 221September 4, 2020 6:19 PM

Now you see why Ohio is going tRump!

by Anonymousreply 222September 4, 2020 6:23 PM

Keep pretending straight people who say this word is the equivalent of gay people who use this word, r139.

Troll. STFU

by Anonymousreply 223September 4, 2020 6:46 PM

OK, Brennaman should have just been fired for using the slur.

But now that he's pretending he didn't know it was "rooted in hatred and violence," he needs to be chemically castrated and go to prison.

by Anonymousreply 224September 4, 2020 6:49 PM

What was the "fag capital?"

by Anonymousreply 225September 4, 2020 6:49 PM

Susan Collins used the same argument as r221 when she voted against Trump's impeachment in that "lessons were learned". But r221 probably supported that decision as well

by Anonymousreply 226September 4, 2020 7:10 PM

r221 = Susan Collins

by Anonymousreply 227September 4, 2020 7:33 PM

This Ryan Messer - the one who said Brennaman deserves a break - is a Cinti Public Schools board member and employee of Johnson and Johnson. He's a total namby pampy queen.

by Anonymousreply 228September 4, 2020 8:09 PM

The apology tour continues, this time to friendly conservative media. The lies get more brazen though, now claiming that was the first time he ever uttered the slur in his life.

Messer continues to be used as Thom's simp. "Hey NY Yankees, this f*g thinks I'm OK, you can hire me now!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229September 10, 2020 2:33 PM

He's finally out of there.

Veteran sports announcer Thom Brennaman has resigned from Fox Sports Ohio, where he did play-by-play for Cincinnati Reds games, a month after he was caught on-air using a homophobic slur.

“The Reds respect Thom Brennaman’s decision to step away from the broadcast booth and applaud his heartfelt efforts of reconciliation with the LGBTQ+ community,” the team said in a statement, according to our sister site Deadline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230September 25, 2020 10:08 PM

midwesterners are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 231September 25, 2020 10:20 PM

What's the "Fag Capital?"

by Anonymousreply 232September 25, 2020 10:21 PM

some Ohio apologetic, homophopic sports legacy, i presume.

by Anonymousreply 233September 25, 2020 10:28 PM

Thom made some very gay-ish commercials with Apollo Heating's president Jamie Gerdsen. In one he's getting a tooth extracted from maniacal dentist Thom who really goes after him.

by Anonymousreply 234September 26, 2020 1:24 AM

"midwesterners are stupid."

At least he was removed, unlike the " enlightened" people of New York's acceptance of their homophobic councilman:

Rubén Díaz Sr.’s decades-long history of insensitive comments toward the gay community has made him no stranger to controversy.

Mr. Díaz, a Pentecostal minister and former state senator from the Bronx, has been receiving and ignoring calls for his resignation since at least 1994.

So it was no surprise that Mr. Díaz held his ground when many of his fellow New York City Council members asked him to resign last week, following his remarks that the “homosexual community” controlled the Council.

He has reason to feel emboldened: It is extremely unlikely the Council would move to expel Mr. Díaz for his comments, although Council rules say that a member could face discipline ranging from reprimand to expulsion for conduct that includes violating “policies against discrimination and harassment.”

“Twenty-five years ago I couldn’t imagine that would have happened,” said Daniel Dromm, a gay councilman from Queens who said he was deeply offended by Mr. Díaz’s remarks. Still, Mr. Dromm said, expulsion might be too severe a punishment.

by Anonymousreply 235September 26, 2020 12:18 PM

Ruben Diaz just lost a primary to an openly gay POC in an outer borough. He is no longer a member of the state senate, and is now a relatively minor city councilor from a district of the city that is homophobic.

At best, your comment came for a neighborhood of bigots. The city and state want nothing to do with Diaz.

And Brennaman wasn't fired; he quit, and no doubt he'll make coin now from conservative groups bringing him in for "speaking engagements" and that bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 236September 26, 2020 3:00 PM

[quote]Ruben Diaz just lost a primary to an openly gay POC in an outer borough. He is no longer a member of the state senate, and is now a relatively minor city councilor from a district of the city that is homophobic.

He's also retiring, and his son, the Bronx borough president, has thoroughly repudiated him.

by Anonymousreply 237September 26, 2020 3:38 PM

A lot of people though Sr was going to sneak into the nomination because there were something like 9 candidates Not only did Torres win decisively, Sr barely finished third, ahead of the fourth place guy by 300 votes and 2000 behind second.

by Anonymousreply 238September 26, 2020 3:41 PM

Looks like privilege is allowing Thom to tell the world another lie: that he was tired of talking into a microphone during Reds baseball games and he quit and wasn't fired.

Interesting to see if the Reds continue with their all old white man broadcasting team

by Anonymousreply 239September 26, 2020 7:15 PM

"Interesting to see if the Reds continue with their all old white man broadcasting team"

Sorry, but if they really want to show that what he said was reprehensible, the next announcer should be gay. Fuck the color shit, put in a fag.

by Anonymousreply 240September 26, 2020 7:24 PM

So it was resign or will fire you?

by Anonymousreply 241September 27, 2020 2:50 AM

Probably we’re going to fire you, but to save your family’s well known reputation in this city, we’re giving you the option to look like the bigger person and resign. Goodbye piece of nepotistic piece of shit. See you at the Caddy car dealership selling giant stupid cars to old racists.

by Anonymousreply 242September 30, 2020 3:34 AM

Well that didn’t take long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243December 9, 2020 2:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!