Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celebs who out themselves with their IG habits Part 3

[Quote] Jack Brett Anderson Retweeted

[Quote] Th(ah)nos @skskskoot · 19h When your top can’t stay hard and you leave early

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19Last Sunday at 2:56 PM

Q.T.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108/19/2020

[quote]Jack Brett Anderson

I'd never heard of him - so I watched a bit of an interview.

English actors have NO DICTION these days. He SLURS and swallows his words. DREADFUL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208/19/2020

Estuary English is really common among Londoners, including those who've broken into the acting business.

by Anonymousreply 308/19/2020

I wouldn't mind him talking dir'y (dirty) to me.

by Anonymousreply 408/19/2020

He has certainly known the touch of a man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508/19/2020

I have no idea what Michelle Obama has to do with this thread...

by Anonymousreply 608/19/2020

Has he been to Gary?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 708/19/2020

He guested on an improv podcast as a South African. He can switch up his voice as required.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 808/19/2020

[Quote] Noah from Now United keeps dropping hints.

He's gone further than hints on his IG stories.

by Anonymousreply 909/07/2020

cfffd

by Anonymousreply 1009/07/2020

Found this in a gossip site about Sasha Roiz (Grimm). What do we know about him?

[quote] In 2012, Sasha started dating Asha Leo, but they broke up a year later in 2013. Since then, Sasha has never been related to another woman. He keeps his romantic life very secret. Lovers of travel photography, Sasha’s Instagram story is flooded with photos of him visiting exotic places.

[quote] The only love in Sasha’s life, according to his social media report, seems to be his cute little dog Bernie The Pooh. He loves the dog so much that he has even opened a separate Instagram account for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1109/12/2020

Ben Hardy posted this on his Instagram. IS he totally woke, or sending us a message, or both?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12Last Wednesday at 7:15 PM

Ben Hardy has been rumored to be gay or bi for a while now, he follows best of grindr on Insta but that doesn't really mean too much nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Wednesday at 7:19 PM

He's an ally since Bryan Singer pulled him out of the career dead end of British soaps.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Wednesday at 8:59 PM

I believe Francois Arnaud came out as bisexual today via Instagram (stories).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15Last Sunday at 1:56 PM

ET Canada coverage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16Last Sunday at 2:09 PM

Wasn't Augie Prew on "The Borgias"?

by Anonymousreply 17Last Sunday at 2:10 PM

He was R17

by Anonymousreply 18Last Sunday at 2:37 PM

r17, yes

by Anonymousreply 19Last Sunday at 2:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!