Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Drake Bell’s Ex-Girlfriend Trying to Cancel Him

Former Nickelodeon star Drake Bell’s ex Melissa Lingafelt has posted a video to TikTok claiming Drake verbally & physically abused her. She claims to have photo evidence, but has refused to release the photos. She then alludes to something involving Drake and “underage girls” at the end of the video. The two dated nearly 15 years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 26, 2022 5:00 PM

Liar

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2020 2:58 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2020 3:00 PM

More desperate than he is!

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2020 3:19 PM

Who was the abuser?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2020 3:22 PM

[quote]More desperate than he is!

Drake is too rich to be desperate.

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2020 3:51 PM

She does not look mentally balanced.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2020 3:54 PM

I want Drake to murder my vagina!

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2020 5:34 PM

It would be murder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2020 5:46 PM

How is this BREAKING?

He used to pick up underage boys on Grad Nights as Disneyland, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 23, 2020 12:19 PM

Drake is like 145lbs soaking wet and stands about 5”5. He’s like a sparrow. Plus he has a naturally quiet and breathy gayvoice.

Beyond incredibly catty insults, rumor-spreading, setting her things on fire, or poisoning, of what kind of abuse toward a female teenager is he realistically capable?

This is a work he’s concocted with the ex-girlfriend (who he split amicably with, ages ago) to drum up clicks for both of their projects - same as Drake & Josh did with that fake wedding drama a couple of years back. They’re languishing in near-obscurity so this was the perfect plan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 23, 2020 12:44 PM

You can't cancel somebody who is already irrelevant to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2020 2:36 PM

Not denying he’s probably bisexual and gross. But he prefers men. His other ex-gf - the woman who was a Youtuber and killed herself - outed him as bi-leaning-gay already. And Aaron Carter came close to outing him at one point.

Willing to bet that baby Josh Peck is raising with his beard-friend also belongs to Drake. It’s the kind of desperate shit you do to save a long-term hush gay relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2020 5:00 PM

[quote] She claims to have photo evidence, but has refused to release the photos.

This is the part I don’t get.

If dude is an abuser and you have proof that he beat you black & blue but he’s no longer in a position to harm you, then drag his ass through the mud and make sure the public sees that shit. You could save another woman from getting the same treatment, and you could get closure and retribution for yourself. I understand it’s a painful and scary thing to confront, but the only way to get your life back in situations like this is to is to go nuclear.

It’s not defamation or libel if you’re telling the truth and you have photographic evidence to support what you say. So why is Melissa refusing to allow her evidence to light, and letting Drake sue her?

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2020 8:11 PM

Josh unfollowed him on everything🤭

It’s sad. They really belong together. None of this would have happened if they had just come out and committed to each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 23, 2020 11:31 PM

looks like this nut job cancelled washing her greasy as hair as well.

I'll bet her pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2020 11:33 PM

R5 we aren’t talking about Degrassi Drake. This is the other one, the white former-child-actor/twink from Nickelodeon who used to hang out with Amanda Bynes and thinks he’s John Lennon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 23, 2020 11:49 PM

This is almost exactly the same as what happened to Bow Wow last year.

Interesting, as he and Drake fit a somewhat similar profile in terms of career, and are both suspected of being closeted and/or victims of sexual abuse themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 19, 2020 8:37 PM

Oh jeez...this woman has not aged well, unless that's what she actually looked-like back in the day. Ugh. Sounds like someone is unhappy that she got left behind. Skankasaurus.

by Anonymousreply 18October 19, 2020 9:44 PM

She looks like Macaulay Culkin in drag.

by Anonymousreply 19October 19, 2020 9:46 PM

R5 last I heard he was in over his tragic bangs in debt.

by Anonymousreply 20October 19, 2020 10:18 PM

15 years ago I was still in middle-school, and I used to watch DRAKE & JOSH when there was nothing else on tv.

Chilling to think what was going on behind-the-scenes.

by Anonymousreply 21November 1, 2020 10:54 AM

Something about Drake always bugged me.

by Anonymousreply 22November 1, 2020 10:58 AM

His sitcom is rumoured to be getting a reboot, with filming starting in January.

If this allegation is true, then shouldn't he be prevented from making TV shows for tweenagers in which he plays the part of a charming lothario?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 18, 2020 8:47 PM

He’s Mexican now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 23, 2020 7:46 PM

She cray-cray, boychiks. But that don’t mean she wasn’t abused.

by Anonymousreply 25November 23, 2020 8:16 PM

When he was about 20 he had a car crash that fucked up his face and stalled the hype for his music career.

He got cosmetic surgery and attempted a comeback, but I don't think he ever really recovered. Probably he maintained some brain trauma that has not been detected or addressed, injuries which can often make men violent or disordered. If I were a woman, I'd steer clear of him regardless of whether this claim is true or not.

by Anonymousreply 26November 23, 2020 8:21 PM

Things are getting worse for Jake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 4, 2021 7:34 PM

Does anyone even care about this guy? He hasn't been relevant, and I used that word loosely, in a decade.

by Anonymousreply 28June 4, 2021 7:48 PM

I don’t know who any of these people are... Below D list?

by Anonymousreply 29June 4, 2021 7:56 PM

Of course OP bashes the woman and gives the guy a free pass

by Anonymousreply 30June 4, 2021 8:44 PM

Ha ha, the girlfriend was right

by Anonymousreply 31June 5, 2021 4:00 AM

I thought Drake Bell was a girl's name. He kind of looks like Luke Perry. Maybe he could be in the made-for-tv movie of The Luke Perry Story.

by Anonymousreply 32June 5, 2021 4:01 AM

How can you cancel people who aren’t well known enough to be cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 33June 5, 2021 4:33 AM

On " Drake and Josh," Drake would go commando, revealing his ass crack on several occasions during his many fights with Josh. I was surprised that a kids show would allow such a thing to be revealed.

by Anonymousreply 34June 5, 2021 11:49 AM

Dude "canceled" himself by pleading guilty. Are we still gonna pretend his girlfriend is the villain?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 23, 2021 9:18 PM

In that mugshot, he looks 45, not 34.

by Anonymousreply 36June 23, 2021 9:26 PM

Hate admitting this, because Bell seems like a creep, but he is a gifted comedic actor and pop-song musician.

He played the supporting role in Angela Gulner's BINGE webseries (2017) really, really well, and I say that as someone who has dealt with loved ones who have eating disorders.

Agree with R26 though that, whether consciously and by his own doing or not, Drake seems a damaged individual, so it's probably best that sane decent folks give him a wide berth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 24, 2022 7:46 PM

'Totally' Kyle Rosedensen would never have done something so gross, that's all I know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 26, 2022 3:08 PM

oh L👀K another wannabe professional victim! ~sniff ~sniff

by Anonymousreply 39June 26, 2022 3:55 PM

The thread is 2 yrs old.

by Anonymousreply 40June 26, 2022 5:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!