Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Or Not?

Full story of man Beaten to near death here in Portland.

The man was trying to protect a woman (Trans) from being robbed.

He is a homeless man that lives in his truck trying to defend this person.

He is still unconscious...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 21, 2020 7:23 PM

Fake News. These are peaceful protests.

by Anonymousreply 1August 17, 2020 11:35 PM

You will be attacked for the source of this article. The problem is everyone else refuses to report on this

by Anonymousreply 2August 17, 2020 11:39 PM

All these labels attached to each person in the event. It's ridiculous;:

First, a white guy was being robbed by Black Lives Matter rioters, one of which was Marquise Love who was dressed in a security uniform and pretending to work for Star Protection Agency. A transgender antifa person attempted to intervene and stop them, so they robbed the transgender person instead. That’s when a truck driver who was parked nearby tried to also intervene. He was attacked, prompting a white woman to try to help him.

She was punched and then tackled to the ground. The truck driver drove off when rioters tried to open his door but eventually crashed. The Marquise Love and other rioters pulled him from the vehicle and beat him nearly to death.

Also, someone is named "The Marquise Love"? I mean, really. All these people live in la la land.

by Anonymousreply 3August 17, 2020 11:42 PM

This video has more info about the events.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 17, 2020 11:42 PM
by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2020 5:30 PM

Ok. That’s all bullshit. Many people said the man DROVE INTO A CROWD of Protesters and then ended up crashing. That is why they pulled him out and beat him. They didn’t do it randomly and he was the random choice for a beating that day.

Enough with the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2020 5:32 PM

R6 I thought he was protecting a transgender activist from getting robbed and that he crashed because he swerved while trying to avoid hitting anyone.

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2020 6:10 PM

It's odd that this thread hasn't received any traction on Datalounge. Perhaps people are hoping it will go away.

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2020 6:14 PM

the guy who got beat up was looking for trouble. He has a history of posting trump bullshit

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2020 6:51 PM

[quote]the guy who got beat up was looking for trouble. He has a history of posting trump bullshit

Yeah, I'm sure a Trump supporter was helping a trans person.

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2020 6:55 PM

R10 It doesn't matter how you feel about trans issues, if you see another human being attacked. your instinct should be to help.

by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2020 6:56 PM

[quote] if you see another human being attacked. your instinct should be to help.

Of course, I just don't think a Trump supporter would feel the same way.

by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2020 6:58 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2020 7:05 PM

Defund the police, right, guys?

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2020 7:11 PM

R13 Is justified his getting kicked in the head then.

by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2020 7:16 PM

R15 The fact that their trying to dig up dirt on the victim rather than denounce this attack or put his attacker to justice is outrageous.

by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2020 7:20 PM

Who cares anymore? Let the chaos come and let the cities burn. They deserve it for even letting this mess get to this point in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 17August 20, 2020 7:22 PM

Hah. I have almost no responses to this thread b/c I’ve wiped somany of these trolls already. That looks staged somehow to me.

by Anonymousreply 18August 20, 2020 7:27 PM

Cocksucker raised $130K on GoFundMe. I’d gladly take a beating for 130 grand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2020 8:16 PM

Thank God this guy is alive and seems to be mentally ok. It's kind of shocking that these kind of stories only get play on right wing sites. Was this story ever in the NY Times or on CNN? I guess it's too confusing for their narrative of "all protestors good." During the rioting in Minneapolise, a store was burned down. Later they found a dead body in the story. I haven't heard a thing about that either.

by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2020 8:31 PM

Kicking? What a fucking PUSSY! I hope that cunt gets CANCER and has a very slow painful death from it! Grease fire to him, friends and family! FUCKING PUSSY BITCH!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 21August 20, 2020 8:32 PM

R19 id chip in

by Anonymousreply 22August 20, 2020 8:59 PM

is r21 supposed to be satire?

by Anonymousreply 23August 21, 2020 7:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!