Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When did Russian culture become garbage?

It's hard to imagine this is the same people who innovated ballet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 15, 2020 4:36 AM

When it became politically expedient to demonize them. Your parents said the same shit about the Soviets.

by Anonymousreply 1August 17, 2020 8:42 PM

Triggered R1 posting pro MAGAt pro Trump stuff elsewhere. What a snowflake

by Anonymousreply 2August 17, 2020 8:43 PM

No, we didn't, because the Soviets, for all their faults, wouldn't have allowed homelessness and drug addiction to the extent that Putin has.

by Anonymousreply 3August 17, 2020 8:44 PM

Around the same time every other culture in the world went to shit: when the internet was invented. Globalization made every culture on this planet one mishmashed, ghetto mess.

by Anonymousreply 4August 17, 2020 8:44 PM

Decades of alcoholism, inbreeding and krokodil will do that to you

by Anonymousreply 5August 17, 2020 8:45 PM

Decades of alcoholism, inbreeding and krokodil will do that to you

by Anonymousreply 6August 17, 2020 8:45 PM

Hey, atleast they’re thin and not obese like ‘Muricans

by Anonymousreply 7August 17, 2020 8:46 PM

It's really always been a pit, except for a very few lucky people. And even they seem miserable.

by Anonymousreply 8August 17, 2020 8:49 PM

They never smile. They seem miserable.

by Anonymousreply 9August 17, 2020 8:50 PM

When they decided Putin was the Trump that would save them. They all worship him there even now. But look how their country has gone to shit. They were once a great super power, now all they have is drunks, prostitutes, hackers, and nuclear weapon from the 60's.

by Anonymousreply 10August 17, 2020 8:50 PM

And their movies, they are all shitty propaganda now.

by Anonymousreply 11August 17, 2020 8:52 PM

R11 Unlike their movies... when?

by Anonymousreply 12August 17, 2020 8:54 PM

[quote] They never smile. They seem miserable.

They get three monts a year of sunlight on average.

by Anonymousreply 13August 17, 2020 8:54 PM

Months

by Anonymousreply 14August 17, 2020 8:54 PM

They look like they stink.

by Anonymousreply 15August 17, 2020 8:59 PM

R13, so do the Scandinavians but obviously, they are way happier. Russia is miserable becasue they are a nation of vodka, BO, no sunlight and persistent distrust of everyone around them. The nation of Chekhov, Tolstoy, etc. is long gone.

by Anonymousreply 16August 17, 2020 9:00 PM

Crime is a way of life for them. I had a co-worker ride with me one time for lunch and he noticed some houses had packages sitting on their door steps like UPS. He was genuinely curious what that was about. I told him it was UPS and if people are not home, some times they leave the package on the door step. He couldn't believe that was really true. He said in Russia your neighbor would be the first one to steal the package without a second thought.

by Anonymousreply 17August 17, 2020 9:05 PM

r17, it sounds like a nation of dishonest, distrustful people. I mean, America has its issues but hey, it's not Russia.

by Anonymousreply 18August 17, 2020 9:07 PM

That Krokodil did not help their culture.

by Anonymousreply 19August 17, 2020 9:22 PM

They seem to have a lot of sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 20August 17, 2020 9:38 PM

I had a nice time in Russia in summer 2018. St. Petersburg, kazan, and Moscow were so beautiful

by Anonymousreply 21August 17, 2020 9:40 PM

Russia’s contributions to global culture ended in the mid-1970s, when the Soviet rot really set in.

by Anonymousreply 22August 17, 2020 9:42 PM

Theft predates Putin. My brother visited in the 1980's. Naturally, his camera was stolen from the hotel room.

You can also blame Stalin for killing off the intelligentsia.

by Anonymousreply 23August 17, 2020 9:47 PM

Communism is a German invention.

by Anonymousreply 24August 17, 2020 9:49 PM

Those men in OP's photo are just shaking off the side effects of the Russian coronavirus vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 25August 17, 2020 10:17 PM

Why do these same posts keep appearing on DL? Do you expect fresh new answers to your question every time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 17, 2020 10:36 PM

R26 Thanks for the thread bump

by Anonymousreply 27August 17, 2020 10:55 PM

Shitball country

by Anonymousreply 28August 18, 2020 6:45 AM

I loved living in Russia. It has so much character and charm. I didn't even mind living in the wilderness there.

by Anonymousreply 29August 18, 2020 6:49 AM

Are those young men just taking a nap?

by Anonymousreply 30August 18, 2020 6:53 AM

Russians were a strong and proud people. Putin and his cronies have taken all the wealth for themselves. The only major industry they now have is oil production so they’re dependent on the price of oil which they don’t control. The government doesn’t invest in infrastructure or other industries. Life is really hard so people become dishonest. Neighbors tattle on each other. The rich take their wealth and keep it abroad so it can’t be clawed back by the leaders.

There are protests against Putin all the time. We just don’t hear about them hear.

From what I hear from my formerly Russian friends, life there sucks.

by Anonymousreply 31August 18, 2020 6:57 AM

R16, I adore Tolstoy and Chekov, but have you read their work? They wrote about depression, social breakdown, emotional despair and moral crises. Russia has always been plagued by doubt, loneliness and dread - it's one of the great hallmarks of their high culture.

by Anonymousreply 32August 18, 2020 6:58 AM

^^^ We don’t hear about the protests here.

by Anonymousreply 33August 18, 2020 6:58 AM

Seems like no one here knows their world history. Basically, Russia was one of the last feudal countries in the 18th century when they finally freed their serfs. Nevertheless, income inequality persisted. There was a very poor underclass of de fact slaves and the uber wealthy elite landowners and the military well into the turn of the 20th century. Finally, in 1917, Jewish Communist Bolshevik revolutionaries launched Red October as revenge for their decades of religious persecution and class division, leading to the mass slaughter of the Russian 1% and the bourgeoisie, or wealthy farmers and merchants. The Bolsheviks put the means of production into the hands of the working (lower working class) who didn't know a damn thing about farming, let alone anything else that had to do with running a country. Because of this, amidst the power struggles of Lenin and Stalin, 10+ million people starved to death. Some even resorted to cannibalism. You can find some photographs of emaciated Russians selling human heads of various ages sitting on tables like cabbages all over the internet. Add 60 years of Soviet-style living conditions and quality of life, and this is the gene pool you're left with.

by Anonymousreply 34August 18, 2020 7:06 AM

There is that tone is Tolstoy and Dostoevsky but then there’s Pushkin too. It was always a cold and dark place. The rich enjoyed and built upon European culture. It’s just gotten worse because of corruption. Putin really is a monster. They say he’s the richest man in the world surrounded by the fiercest bodyguards because the other Oligarchs would love to assassinate him. Even the identity of his children is secret.

What’s his real pleasure? Fucking with the US and Europe.

How he maintains his power is amazing. He must be brilliantly cunning and ruthless. To what end, though. He can’t even enjoy his wealth like our billionaires do. They enjoy travel, philanthropy and investing in space exploration.

He’s horrible but he has balls.

by Anonymousreply 35August 18, 2020 7:08 AM

R32 Yes. If you had to sum up 1 word to describe Russia, it would be self-pity.

by Anonymousreply 36August 18, 2020 7:13 AM

R29 When did you live there DopeFly? Why did you leave?

by Anonymousreply 37August 18, 2020 7:14 AM

R34 I think we know about the Russian Revolution and Stalin, etc. But even under the Soviets, there was state sponsored “high culture” and top-notch scientists who fueled the space race and the weapons race and well-trained engineers. Indians went to Russia to study in their Universities even in the 90’s after Perestroika.. But apparently all that has disappeared now too.

I don’t think it’s the gene pool.

by Anonymousreply 38August 18, 2020 7:20 AM

Russians are very racist to nonwhite students who go study at their universities. Some have written about being scared to leave their apartment at times.

by Anonymousreply 39August 18, 2020 7:23 AM

The Nazis killed millions of Russians and believed they were of an inferior genetic pool.

by Anonymousreply 40August 18, 2020 7:24 AM

When was Putin elected? That's your answer.

by Anonymousreply 41August 18, 2020 7:27 AM

R39 Yes, so I’ve heard. People fear and hate what they don’t understand or what’s new to them. My best friend, a Ukrainian Jew who left the Soviet Union during the Carter years and had returned for research invited former foreign Russian students over her place before Covid. A Nigerian Professor who studied in Moscow for a year said he wasn’t called names but was stared at and treated like an alien from another planet. His neighborhood shopkeeper was afraid to touch him and wouldn’t take money from his hand. Children would stop and point him out to each other and they would whisper about him.

by Anonymousreply 42August 18, 2020 7:33 AM

R36, I might be a bit more generous and say "anguish".

I thought it was interesting that a German historian in the 1970s compared the United States to Russia and called them two countries full of genius, magnificence and darkness. He thought if the US and the USSR (as it was then) could see past the Cold War rhetoric, they would see a great similarity that would cancel out the hate.

He wasn't planning on holding his breath, as I recall.

by Anonymousreply 43August 18, 2020 7:43 AM

And recently on DL it was said that they are similar much to the anguish of the US posters.

by Anonymousreply 44August 18, 2020 8:09 AM

I’m sure if I lived there I’d be passed out on vodka most of the time and on krokodil as well. I can’t really find the humor in this. It’s pathetic and extremely sad. If we aren’t careful we could soon end up like Russia. Trump probably wants it that way.

by Anonymousreply 45August 18, 2020 9:47 AM

Did the Russians 'innovate ballet'?

Diaghilev and his dancers were outcast from Russia. He hired talent from France and Spain to fulfil his manic commissions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 18, 2020 10:12 AM

Cheburashka is prostitute now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 18, 2020 10:33 AM

mmm love suk young drunk pass outs on street, they reek delightfully of piss and vodka. ... their assholes are yummmmy

by Anonymousreply 48August 18, 2020 11:06 AM

R38 It most certainly does. That generation, you know the one with all the engineers, already existed before the Red October. They were children at the time. Have there been any innovations from that country since then? No, because the current population are descendants of the working class peasants and plebians who are not known for their technological ingenuity. The Communists killed the best and brightest because it's not fair that the best and brightest are paid more than some useless peasants. And now it's happening in America.

by Anonymousreply 49August 18, 2020 3:06 PM

R39 what's even more odd is that POC students would even want to study in a country like Russia. They hate Americans and foreigners because they're an isolationist culture. Why would POC want to study there?? They could go to London, Paris, or Rome where foreigners and POC are very welcome. So strange that they would choose to live in a place where they're bound to to experience some odd looks, and even stranger that they would be surprised about it.

by Anonymousreply 50August 18, 2020 3:13 PM

[quote] hey wrote about depression, social breakdown, emotional despair and moral crises. Russia has always been plagued by doubt, loneliness and dread - it's one of the great hallmarks of their high culture.

I know, but the difference is, these kind of intellectuals who created great works of art while being introspective seem to be gone from today's Russia. The last great artist Russia produced was probably Andrei Tarkovsky.

by Anonymousreply 51August 18, 2020 6:33 PM

[quote] [R39] what's even more odd is that POC students would even want to study in a country like Russia.

Maybe because it's cheaper and easier to get a Visa to study there?

by Anonymousreply 52August 18, 2020 6:40 PM

Going to Russia for studies is like Americans moving to Indiana for housing. Sure, it's affordable housing, but....you're in Indiana!

by Anonymousreply 53August 18, 2020 7:02 PM

Right after NEP. The Bolsheviks destroyed culture. Anyone with intellect either fled before or was executed.

You didn’t see alcoholics drunk on the streets in the USSR, but alcoholism was rampant. Homelessness existed as well, but was hidden. It was mostly a spouse thrown out on separation, or children. Young terns congregated to an area called Little Saigon in Leningrad in the early 1970’s.

by Anonymousreply 54August 18, 2020 7:08 PM

^teens

by Anonymousreply 55August 18, 2020 7:09 PM

How fucked up do you have to be to just pass out on the sidewalk like that?

by Anonymousreply 56August 18, 2020 8:04 PM

The entire country looks like it stinks and needs an enema.

by Anonymousreply 57August 18, 2020 8:29 PM

I’m not getting up on a high horse. This is what Manhattan looks like. The block on Third Avenue between E 82nd and E 83rd, at this very moment has two people nodding off and one berating people for not giving him change for holding the 7-11 door open. And that’s just one block. I hear it’s worse downtown.

by Anonymousreply 58August 18, 2020 8:33 PM

The present-day summit of American culture is that piece of shit Cardi B rapping about her pussy juice.

It's fucked everywhere, Day of the Rabblement.

by Anonymousreply 59August 18, 2020 8:37 PM

R58 Sure thing, QAnon freak on other threads.

by Anonymousreply 60August 18, 2020 8:38 PM

Whatabout America? Whatabout Cardi B? Whatabout Manhattan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 18, 2020 8:39 PM

Are they still drinking perfume to get drunk?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 18, 2020 8:42 PM

Russian men can be so handsome though....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 18, 2020 8:43 PM

R61, the only major American city that reminds me of is San Francisco. Where that type of scene seems to bring about celebration more than derision.

by Anonymousreply 64August 18, 2020 9:02 PM

The Bolsheviks have a lot to answer for, but are never held to account.

Draw your own conclusions...

by Anonymousreply 65August 18, 2020 9:25 PM

Ballet was invented in Italy, hun

by Anonymousreply 66August 18, 2020 9:26 PM

by Anonymousreply 67August 18, 2020 11:19 PM

Even the Soviet Union's best figure skaters and gymnasts were Ukrainian.

by Anonymousreply 68August 18, 2020 11:40 PM

R37 I seceded to Russia illegally when I was extremely underage in the late nineties and it worked out because I already spoke the language and I arrived with savings. I spent my first two nights there in a 2-star hotel in St. Pete and after that I had secured a job and a townhome with two roommates in the city. I paid my first three months rent upfront because my age made the other two tenants doubt me and my capacity to handle responsibility. I brought my three pet rats Cookie, Cupcake and Brownie along with me from the states and found that Russia was very accommodating and tolerant of them. Russians love small pets! I got to take them anywhere I wanted because they were well-behaved and I kept them clean.

I worked two jobs, one at a traditional/historic restaurant and the other at a factory that manufactured and sold automotive parts. I had to lie about my age to get hired at the restaurant but I saw that there were other children working at the factory so they didn't really discriminate.

I believe the restaurant is still in business but the factory either moved or closed down.

FWIW I had been an orphan before in the US because my dad was a horrible parent. Think Frank Gallagher from Shameless but with steadier employment. I didn't mind living outside with my pets and sometimes my brother/sister, or both. I chose Russia because that way, I'd be far away from persistent stalkers of several years and jealous, abusive relatives.

I actually spent more than billions of years in Russia and was very wealthy and successful(still am) but then there were time spells and universal resets that launched me back to America at ten years old again.

I went back later and lived near Siberia and then Moscow, but went back to the u.s. because I own properties here. I was always industrious, starting from a young age. I had to rely on myself because I'm the eldest of three siblings and our parents are/were trash.

Time spells also played a decisive role as to why I live in the states today rather than in Russia, Australia, Japan, France, Canada or Monaco--other countries where I spent long periods of time living and wherein I still own homes.

by Anonymousreply 69August 19, 2020 1:25 AM

You have a fascinating fantasy life, r69.

Russia has only been open to foreigners for 30 years - so unless you’re 70, which is belied by your claim that you went to Russia as a youngling, your entire рассказ reeks of ерунда.

by Anonymousreply 70August 19, 2020 2:00 AM

I lived, elapsed time, about five years in Russia, first as a student, then as an academic from 1986-2014.

During Soviet times, it was as R38 noted, there was the government (CPSU) elite, followed by musicians, writers, scientists, academic, etc. who lived very well. Then the bureaucratic apparachiki class that did okay, mostly because rent was cheap or nonexistent, education was free, and foodstuffs were largely supplied by their employer.

This system broke down in the 1990's under the relative lawlessness under Yeltsin, who blithely allowed state owned manufacturing, transportation, education, and natural resource industries to be privatized. The oligarchy was established and remains to this day.

Putin leveraged his past in the KGB to rally populists who, by the 2000's, were nostalgic for the "law and order" of the Soviet era. That's what he promised and, in the opinion of most Russians, has achieved. The problem is, the oligarchy still controls the economy of Russia and Putin as one of the oligarchs. Sure, some of the oligarchs have fled Russia [Abramovich (NYC), Berezovsky (UK), Khodorovski (Switz), Fridman (UK)], but those who remain are strong supports of Putin.

So, does the past 100 years of Russia mean that Russian culture became garbage? No, it was always garbage, if you believe that self determination and hard work is good. But Russians have a starkly different world view than non-Russians. It is reflected in Russian history, literature, art, language, every cultural product. Posting a picture of passed out people does not adequately summarize Russian culture.

by Anonymousreply 71August 19, 2020 2:25 AM

R70, illegally, as in I went as an illegal immigrant. I am nowhere near 70 years old.

If you don't believe me, ask lie detector, or have somebody more savvy do it for you.

Good night.

by Anonymousreply 72August 19, 2020 2:58 AM

When FAS become a thing.

by Anonymousreply 73August 19, 2020 7:11 PM

Dopefly is many things, but native English speaker isn't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 74August 19, 2020 8:11 PM

I think the only thing Russian trolling has accomplished is to make new people hate Russians instead.

by Anonymousreply 75August 20, 2020 12:05 AM

When the Romanovs were slaughtered in a bloodbath that made the Tate/La Bianca murders look like a paper cut. That in no way minimizes the innocent victims of the Manson family, so I offer my apologies to anyone who is offended by the comparison.

by Anonymousreply 76August 20, 2020 12:13 AM

When they became Communists?

by Anonymousreply 77August 20, 2020 12:40 AM

Oh come on. There were plenty of brilliant Russian people during the communist period, both in the arts and sciences. Many of them were against communism, but they still produced work and were respected. Others, like the Constructivists, were communist avant-garde.

It started swirling the gurgler with Yeltsen.

by Anonymousreply 78August 20, 2020 2:28 AM

More fashionable than Paris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79August 20, 2020 2:50 AM

Name them, r78.

by Anonymousreply 80August 20, 2020 2:59 AM

Lol @ r70 / r72, claiming to be in your mid-30s and boasting about owning real estate in Monaco - the tackiest place on earth.

Тем не менее ясно, что ты полный лжец — именно такой же, как обычный россиянин.

by Anonymousreply 81August 20, 2020 3:06 AM

I blame borscht.

by Anonymousreply 82August 20, 2020 3:19 AM

R81, ask lie detector. Consult and find out whether or not everything I stated was true.

Not quite mid-thirties, either!

Hate and doubt all you wish, scornful jealot.

напутственный.

by Anonymousreply 83August 20, 2020 3:32 AM

Shithole

by Anonymousreply 84August 20, 2020 7:00 AM

DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!

AND TELL THAT FIRING SQUAD TO FUCK OFF.

by Anonymousreply 85August 20, 2020 7:00 AM

Dopefly, are you Russian?

by Anonymousreply 86August 20, 2020 7:02 AM

I have considerable Russian heritage, however, I am American-born @ r86.

by Anonymousreply 87August 20, 2020 7:16 AM

The Russians were better of with the Czar.

by Anonymousreply 88August 20, 2020 7:18 AM

Your grammar is atrocious even for an American.

by Anonymousreply 89August 20, 2020 12:41 PM

How so?

by Anonymousreply 90August 21, 2020 2:42 AM

When Svetlana Khorkina fell on those vaults, I knew it was all downhill for them from there...

by Anonymousreply 91August 21, 2020 4:57 AM

R40

And Russian military and others got their own back by raping at least 2 million German women during the occupation of Germany.

Hitler and the rest knew what they were doing by committing suicide in face of Russian military advancing on Berlin. Nazi military including ranking high officers heard what was going on from the hundreds pouring into Berlin trying to out run the advancing Russians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92August 21, 2020 11:25 AM

More:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93August 21, 2020 11:26 AM

In response to OP's query one must examine the whole of Russia's history to find answers.

It was reformed minded rulers like Peter the Great and Catherine the Great that looked towards the west (Europe) and began to drag Russia out of medieval ages. This sometimes over the kicking and screaming objections of some nobility.

Under the last several tsars Russia was making some inroads into harnessing the might of industrial revolution that had already transformed much of western Europe.

Early on after revolution things weren't that bad under Lenin, but from Stalin's time onward was another story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94August 21, 2020 11:33 AM

Tens of thousands were thrown into camps in Lenin’s time, and it was under Lenin that the aristocracy was slaughtered, down to babes is arms.

by Anonymousreply 95August 21, 2020 11:59 AM

This is what capitalism causes

by Anonymousreply 96August 21, 2020 12:04 PM

[quote] Hitler and the rest knew what they were doing by committing suicide in face of Russian military advancing on Berlin.

The Nazis only seemed to fear the Japanese and the Russians.

by Anonymousreply 97August 21, 2020 8:08 PM

They should deport all the welfare leech Russians back.

by Anonymousreply 98August 26, 2020 2:24 AM

I hope they all die soon. What a terrible people. They’re too far gone to save.

by Anonymousreply 99August 26, 2020 2:37 AM

Russians did not invented ballet. Ballet is a dramatic genre whose action is represented by pantomimes and dances. Its origins date back to the Italian Renaissance (15th century). Originally developed in the courts of Italy, ballet received its letters of nobility in France, then in Russia, as a dance-spectacle. Ballet is a French word.

by Anonymousreply 100August 26, 2020 2:47 AM

Russians didn't even invent vodka. That's Polish.

by Anonymousreply 101August 26, 2020 3:25 AM

I did not know that about vodka R101

by Anonymousreply 102August 26, 2020 5:07 AM

[quote] The Nazis killed millions of Russians and believed they were of an inferior genetic pool.

I wish they had both killed each other off.

by Anonymousreply 103August 26, 2020 7:19 AM

It really seems hopeless, as do a lot of former Soviet countries and much of the Middle East. Like, how do they even get up in the morning.

The men are often extremely well-hung. That’s all I can think about when I think about Russian men.

by Anonymousreply 104August 26, 2020 8:03 AM

Read "The Battle for Berlin" recently, about the collapse of the Nazis in 1945. Two interesting things for me about the Red Army: they were HAMMERED throughout their advances on Nazi Germany; and a significant number of Russian soldiers were killed by friendly fire from their own men.

by Anonymousreply 105August 26, 2020 8:11 AM

The Soviets and Nazis were allied during the London Blitz so they get zero sympathy from me. They both deserve to be revealed as the degenerate bigots they are.

by Anonymousreply 106August 26, 2020 8:13 AM

R104 I have spent a lot of time in Russia and gone to many sauna and bath. Russian men are not more well hung than any others and many, many, many have gerbil penis.

by Anonymousreply 107August 26, 2020 2:16 PM

So many Russian men I've met here in the US have turned out to be nasty jackasses. I have no desire to know any more of them.

by Anonymousreply 108August 27, 2020 2:03 AM

Russians only bathe once a week.

by Anonymousreply 109August 27, 2020 8:02 AM

Disgusting people.

by Anonymousreply 110August 27, 2020 3:47 PM

They have to be some of the most unpleasant people in the world.

by Anonymousreply 111August 30, 2020 2:34 PM

Their best and their brightest people left years ago. The country's a rotting shithole now.

by Anonymousreply 112August 30, 2020 4:58 PM

The tiny cellar was so cramped that evening.

by Anonymousreply 113August 30, 2020 5:06 PM

Once Biden becomes pres, the sanctions will make their country even more of a shithole

by Anonymousreply 114September 1, 2020 12:17 AM

they younguns , 18 and over, are so easy to blow and rim tho when they passd out in da gutter

by Anonymousreply 115September 2, 2020 2:32 AM

Russia has always been the trash country of Europe.

by Anonymousreply 116September 2, 2020 2:59 AM

I imagine they have terrible anal hygiene R115

by Anonymousreply 117September 2, 2020 3:04 AM

[quote] Once Biden becomes pres, the sanctions will make their country even more of a shithole

Biden will bomb Russia if he's serious about wanting to be President.

by Anonymousreply 118September 2, 2020 3:08 AM

i love dirty russian ass hole, legal but hairlessss

by Anonymousreply 119September 3, 2020 11:06 PM

Are you nuts R114? Russia is not to be trifled with. Don't you read history?

by Anonymousreply 120September 3, 2020 11:33 PM

R120 Russia is nowhere near what it was. China is stealing Siberia away from them

by Anonymousreply 121September 4, 2020 12:49 AM

R1 isn’t Russia basically the white trash of Europe

by Anonymousreply 122September 4, 2020 1:41 AM

R122 I think it's the white trash of the world.

by Anonymousreply 123September 4, 2020 1:45 AM

After Biden, it's going to become an even bigger shithole

by Anonymousreply 124September 17, 2020 3:48 AM

R120, no one is afraid of Russia. Some people might be afraid of Putin, personally, of course. The fucker needs to be “taken out.”

by Anonymousreply 125September 17, 2020 3:50 AM

I hope the whole world makes them a pariah.

by Anonymousreply 126September 17, 2020 3:51 AM

Poverty increasing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 17, 2020 3:52 AM

They must have the most hookers in the world.

by Anonymousreply 128September 17, 2020 4:08 AM

It's a dumpster fire.

by Anonymousreply 129September 17, 2020 8:58 PM

by Anonymousreply 130October 15, 2020 3:45 AM

I look forward to the day when Russia is treated the way it deserves to be: as an impoverished third-world hellhole full of hopelessly brainwashed slaves.

by Anonymousreply 131October 15, 2020 3:55 AM

WTF? I realize you’re trying to troll us all into oblivion, but 4 fucking threads, all in a row? No one gives a flying fuck about Russia! Except you, whoever you are, and the Trump family. Cross-generational traitor family! VOTE, people! Get out and VOTE! GOP only wins with voter suppression! When they say pay no attention, pay close attention to the man behind the curtain!

by Anonymousreply 132October 15, 2020 4:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!