Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Low hanging balls

I have had low hanging balls my whole life. Not sure if they will get even lower with age or not. What does DL think about low hangers? I used to be really embarrassed by them but recently I have met a lot of guys who like them.

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2021 2:17 PM

All balls are equal in my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 1August 15, 2020 5:27 AM

Big and low balls are the best.

by Anonymousreply 2August 15, 2020 5:31 AM

I have low hangers, also. I've never really lied them, but I'm a top, and guys like to feel them slap against their ass when I fuck them. Each to his own...

by Anonymousreply 3August 15, 2020 5:40 AM

I've always had large. low-hanging balls. But they are hanging lower as I get older and I'm not as thrilled with them. I mean, I'm going to keep theme but still....

by Anonymousreply 4August 15, 2020 5:45 AM

yes exciting to feel them slapping

by Anonymousreply 5August 15, 2020 5:51 AM

This thread is useless without pictures.

by Anonymousreply 6August 15, 2020 8:44 AM

Nutsac lifts are one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries now. Easy surgery. Not expensive.

by Anonymousreply 7August 15, 2020 8:58 AM

All balls matter.

by Anonymousreply 8August 15, 2020 5:37 PM

[quote]Nutsac lifts are one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries now.

Maybe not not so much popular as hyped by nutsac lift surgeons?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 15, 2020 5:59 PM

Imagine being the outlier who loses his nuts from botched nut lift.

by Anonymousreply 10August 15, 2020 6:00 PM

Where have you met “a lot of guys who like them” recently?

by Anonymousreply 11August 15, 2020 6:08 PM

They are exciting combined with big bent cock. There is something very bestial about it. It's not an elegant presentation but it's hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 15, 2020 6:22 PM

I hate how they hang out of my boxer briefs. I have to wear regular briefs to contain them. Sexually I find a lot of guys love them.

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2021 2:05 PM

My lowhangers were the first sign of puberty kicking in. I remember being in class and literally sitting on my balls, I had to do this weird movement where I would sit on the edge of the seat and drag myself back slightly to move my balls. Looked a little strange but better than being accused of touching myself in class.

by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2021 2:12 PM

Low hangers are the worst. Get that surgery stat.

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2021 2:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!