Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Permanently BANNED from Grindr: HELP ME Datalounge

I have been banned numerous times from Grindr before. Until 6 months ago, all it takes took was a fake email so make new Grindr account. Then 6 months ago, Grindr would require a require a phone number in addition to the fake email account. I got around that requirement by using a text app that was not my real phone number. 5 days is was banned, I suspect permanently. Every time I use a fake email, BOOM, banned from Grindr. I used my IPad to make a new Grindr account, and I was immediately banned, but Grindr wanted my phone. I suspect that Grindr has instituted a new policy where banning is tied to my iPhone’s unique IMEI number.

Has anyone experienced the same thing? How do I get around it? Because trolling is the only thing that Grindr is good for and I’ve made an art out of it and I need to scratch that itch.

by Anonymousreply 48June 2, 2021 8:11 PM

Were you the one who would deliberately troll trannies on Grindr?

by Anonymousreply 1August 13, 2020 2:46 AM

Yes, I am.

Trannies get very upset when you misgender them and fuck with their heads. Totally gratifying to see a non binary frothing with unladylike rage and threatening to kill me.

Help me get on Grindr again, and screen shots of hysterical and enraged trannies will be uploaded onto Datalounge on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 2August 13, 2020 2:54 AM

You’re using a vpn I assume?

by Anonymousreply 3August 13, 2020 2:58 AM

OP Fuck you with a broken beer bottle

You’re no better than homophobic guys that pick up gay men and beat the shit out of them.

To be as fucked up as you are Adolf Hitler and Phyllis Schafley must’ve been your parents.

Death by pancreatic cancer is too good for you.

by Anonymousreply 4August 13, 2020 2:59 AM

No Bootsy / R3....I’m not using a VPN, specifically because Muriel will red tag you. Am I wrong in thinking so? I’ve tried for Grindr on my office WiFi and using the my phone carrier without WiFi. Each time I was banned immediately. If you think that’s a solution, I will use a VPN and report back to you on whether it works or not.

PS you and Elderlez are my favorite posters who regularly sign their names.

by Anonymousreply 5August 13, 2020 3:06 AM

R4 sure you’re a “cis” male.

Actual men don’t refer to themselves by that made up obnoxious tranny nomenclature.

Stay out of gay male’s spaces and actual women’s spaces you sick unfuckable twat.

by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2020 3:10 AM

Op, dear, consider this a blessing, some Chinese troll is spying on you via zany app access. Try Scruff!

by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2020 3:12 AM

Grindr is sleazy. And you are TOO SLEAZY for Grindr. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2020 3:12 AM

Trash

by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2020 3:13 AM

I recommend a penicillin shot or 5 sweetie. Best of luck to you.

by Anonymousreply 10August 13, 2020 3:15 AM

What a scummy thread. I’m jacking off, but I am NOT happy about it 😤

by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2020 3:16 AM

Penicillin is VERY hot.

by Anonymousreply 12August 13, 2020 3:17 AM

R7 Grindr was sold an American company a few months ago, at the insistence the US government.

The Chinese didn’t care. 80% of the Grindr accounts were made with fake email addresses. How to think the tranny whores created account after account when they got banned for trading blowjobs to married men for $20?

Now that’s Grindr is American owned, new policies have been instituted, and they’re taking the only fun out of Grindr: trolling trannies.

by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2020 3:20 AM

^ The words "fun" and "trolling" don't go together, dear. That's why you should sit it out.

by Anonymousreply 14August 13, 2020 3:23 AM

Hawt r11

You can ride on my dick while I’m trolling she males and we’ll both cum at the same time while shims threatening my life.

by Anonymousreply 15August 13, 2020 3:23 AM

R6 I am a non-trans male and have been since birth.

I intentionally used the term “cis” because I knew it would trigger you and it did.

Unless dressing up like a nun and going out to a bar on Halloween counts as being trans (it doesn’t) I I am a male.

I hope you are a heterosexual conservative Republican. I would hate to think a gay man could be as big a piece of shit issue obviously are.

by Anonymousreply 16August 13, 2020 3:26 AM

Listen to yourself OP. Damn, your life sounds sad.

by Anonymousreply 17August 13, 2020 3:26 AM

Grindr trolls = fat ugly people who can't troll in real life.

What kind of stinking ho vaginas to give birth to these creatures....

by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2020 3:27 AM

R17 you should have more fun out of life.

by Anonymousreply 19August 13, 2020 3:27 AM

[quote]Grindr was sold an American company a few months ago, at the insistence the US government.

Eh, there's a lot to suggest that the Chinese ownership retains influence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 13, 2020 3:27 AM

R16 you’re not very bright are you?

by Anonymousreply 21August 13, 2020 3:31 AM

OP You are a worthless piece of trash

by Anonymousreply 22August 13, 2020 3:32 AM

Grindr doesn't have access to your IMEI. There are two types of IDs they can use to track you, if they even are. One is vendor-specific and can be reset by removing all apps from the Grindr developer and then reinstalling (it's probably just Grindr). The second is the advertising ID and you can reset it in settings. It's more likely that they're just tightening restrictions/checking for VoIP numbers.

by Anonymousreply 23August 13, 2020 3:32 AM

Thanks for that information r20

There’s hope yet, cause the Chinese are in no way susceptible to political correctness. There’s not a singer SJW in mainland China. I’m may be able to troll tranny and tranny chasers again soon.

by Anonymousreply 24August 13, 2020 3:35 AM

OP Hopefully you’ll die a horrible death before then

by Anonymousreply 25August 13, 2020 3:37 AM

R23 I’ve deleted the Grindr app many times since I was banned. I’ll try erasing my advertising ID, because I have not reset that since the “permanent” ban.

by Anonymousreply 26August 13, 2020 3:37 AM

Grinder sucks. I don’t know why anybody would want to use it. There’s so many fake profiles on it it’s not funny. And I feel so looking for a whore I wouldn’t use that as a service.

by Anonymousreply 27August 13, 2020 3:39 AM

R23 nope, I deleted my advertising ID, signed up again using a fake email, and Grindr banned me in less than 2 seconds.

And I have very few apps on my phone. I never use any apps associated with Grindr.

So I’m betting that it’s my IMEI. Remember, I signed up for Grindr on my iPad, and it did NOT ban me right off

by Anonymousreply 28August 13, 2020 3:48 AM

R27 I agreed with you.

When it was first released, Grindr was useful. Actual hot men. With the demise of Craigslist Personals, the tranny whores and their straight johns flooded Grindr. And then it got worse with the autistic ugly fat girls who wanted to be called “fag” and they were interested in dick. And the MTF trannies who are insane.

Now Grindr is only good for mind games and trolling enbies / fat short haired girls / men in dresses / tranny whores

by Anonymousreply 29August 13, 2020 3:55 AM

One word. "Craigslist"!

Welcome back 2007!!! We missed you!!! What's old becomes new again!!!

by Anonymousreply 30August 13, 2020 5:41 AM

What r30?

by Anonymousreply 31August 13, 2020 5:52 AM

OP, have you tried using a burner phone?

by Anonymousreply 32August 20, 2020 7:49 PM

You can buy an iphone 5 for like $20 off ebay.

by Anonymousreply 33August 20, 2020 7:55 PM

use a phone number for a business that never picks up....try the 44th precinct in NYC! They haven't answered the phone since 2018.

by Anonymousreply 34August 20, 2020 8:02 PM

if you are unwilling to comply with Grindr rules, then don't use it. They become aware of the tricks subscribers try to pull.

by Anonymousreply 35August 20, 2020 8:02 PM

[quote] you’re not very bright are you?—Op

OP please go read your OP and then apologize to R16

by Anonymousreply 36August 20, 2020 8:46 PM

The REAL question is What did you do to get banned in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 37August 20, 2020 9:05 PM

I’ve got a new phone. I made an anonymous email address on Protonmail and used it to signed for Grindr once more. Now I’m back to trolling trannies, but I’m skirting the line of just this side of Grindr’s harassment rules. Generally, I target the tranny with “do you a pussy or dick between your legs?” as my opening message. It’s amazing to me how the majority of them think that question is in good faith. I’ll then probe them with asking about the height and weight, mental illnesses and their relationship status (the answers are almost always tragic). If they have a link to their Instagram or Twitter, it opens up a whole new area to targeted harassment. Social media gives me the names of their romantic partners (always hideous like the trannies), friends, pets and sometime their place of work. If all else fails, I will ask if they mind if I give their profile to my straight friends or my mythical tranny chasing straight guy friends, because straight people would find them amazing . That ALWAYS send them into a panic and they will block right away. I’m been trolling trannies/enbys/queer identified ugly women for two weeks now, and I’ve been blocked by above 30 of them, and I’m Grindr has not canceled my account. I’ve learned that calling a fat straight girl pretending to be gay man is not acceptable to Grindr’s rules, but saying that the fat straight girl pretending to be a gay man mental illnesses would be over great interest to my straight tranny chasing friend and could I please show their profile is acceptable. I screen shot each convo with the trannies and share it with a select number of my friends who laugh as these socially retarded and ugly sad pieces of shit who are invading gay men’s spaces. Even if it is Grindr, which a shit hole. You’ve got to take your fun where you can find it.

by Anonymousreply 38June 2, 2021 5:18 PM

this sounds like Poopisha

by Anonymousreply 39June 2, 2021 6:32 PM

A for effort!

by Anonymousreply 40June 2, 2021 6:38 PM

Oopsie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 2, 2021 6:38 PM

Oh Donald, you're permanently banned from everything.

by Anonymousreply 42June 2, 2021 6:40 PM

So trolling "sexually frustrated Arabic men on FB" is a BAD THING!!

by Anonymousreply 43June 2, 2021 6:41 PM

Hello DL, I miss "Craigslist" When I traveled for work, I used CL in La, Philly, Chicago and Wash DC. I had more married-single Firemen, cops and city workers. And tons of married men 'whose wives didn't understand their needs". And none of them were GAY!! In Wash DC, I truly believe every other Gov't worker sucks cock-get sucked off.

by Anonymousreply 44June 2, 2021 6:53 PM

r1

by Anonymousreply 45June 2, 2021 6:59 PM

r2

by Anonymousreply 46June 2, 2021 7:00 PM

PENNY PINGLETON, YOU ARE POSITIVELY, PERMANENTLY PUNISHED!

YOU ARE PUNISHED EVEN AFTER YOU DIE!

by Anonymousreply 47June 2, 2021 7:16 PM

You cunts were not helpful…I had to buy a new phone

by Anonymousreply 48June 2, 2021 8:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!