Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why does Steve Kornacki wear the same camel-colored khakis EVERY fucking day?

I'm all for our gay boy on MSNBC, but every day I see him on he's wearing camel-colored khakis. Either he has several pairs of the same dreary colored unfashionable Gap-looking pants or he wear the same pants every day. Either way--get this gay a makeover STAT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161November 4, 2020 9:13 PM

This is OP's idea of a makeover:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 12, 2020 6:26 PM

Because he and the State Farm guy are a couple.

by Anonymousreply 2August 12, 2020 6:27 PM

I'm willing to bet Kornacki gets laid far more often than Opie.

by Anonymousreply 3August 12, 2020 6:28 PM

I'm sure he has multiples of the same thing. He also wears pretty much the same tie and shirts and blue jacket (when at the desk only). I think he just doesn't care about clothes and so wears the same thing every day. Did you think the same thing of Steve Jobs and Michael Kors? They did/do it too.

by Anonymousreply 4August 12, 2020 6:28 PM

I do it too but I'm not in show business.

by Anonymousreply 5August 12, 2020 6:31 PM

Because that's his look. Most guys have a go to look that they feel comfortable in.

by Anonymousreply 6August 12, 2020 6:32 PM

It's not really any different than wearing a uniform every day to work. Rachel Maddow does it too.

by Anonymousreply 7August 12, 2020 6:32 PM

One of those str8 male clones on msnbc makes fun of our boy because he doesn't wear a jacket the better to wave his arms about alot. Is it that Brian guy?

by Anonymousreply 8August 12, 2020 6:41 PM

Rachel Maddow doesn't get up from her desk, and she does have rotating black jackets. At least Steve could try a different color khaki.

by Anonymousreply 9August 12, 2020 6:48 PM

Because he’s a major fucking dork.

by Anonymousreply 10August 12, 2020 6:53 PM

Is Steve attached or fucking about or both?

by Anonymousreply 11August 12, 2020 6:54 PM

Rachel needs to get her neck fixed.

by Anonymousreply 12August 12, 2020 6:54 PM

He's a cute nerd R10. Def bf material.

by Anonymousreply 13August 12, 2020 6:55 PM

[quote]Why does Steve Kornacki wear the same camel-colored khakis EVERY fucking day?

Because he can. Or do you fancy some shit like this, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 12, 2020 7:02 PM

He doesn't warsh his pants, either.

Steve constantly smells like ASS.

by Anonymousreply 15August 12, 2020 7:31 PM

No, I do not, Mary R14.

by Anonymousreply 16August 12, 2020 7:39 PM

Watch CNN if you want to see well dressed gays

by Anonymousreply 17August 12, 2020 8:14 PM

Lemony

by Anonymousreply 18August 12, 2020 8:32 PM

He's probably on the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 19August 12, 2020 8:43 PM

Can’t stand him or his pants. I turn the channel when he’s on. He seems like a trump lover.

by Anonymousreply 20August 12, 2020 8:51 PM

Where has Nicolle been? She just got her show extended and she goes AWOL?

by Anonymousreply 21August 12, 2020 9:20 PM

Kornacki wants the focus to be on what he's saying and showing on his screen, not on his clothes. Wearing nearly the same thing every day makes it simpler. I don't mind it. He has a cute geek vibe going.

I bet he's a boxer brief guy.

by Anonymousreply 22August 12, 2020 9:26 PM

R19 nailed it. He is on the spectrum and cannot tolerate variety in food, clothing, etc. He is the type that you can give only two choices, anything more overwhelms him, e.g. "Where do you want to go to diner" is a bad idea. "Would you like to go to A or B?" is how to ask.

by Anonymousreply 23August 12, 2020 9:35 PM

[quote] Kornacki wants the focus to be on what he's saying

If so, then why does he wave his arms around like a windmill?

by Anonymousreply 24August 12, 2020 9:47 PM

R23, he has posted about eating at Qdoba a LOT. It definitely seems he has his lanes that are his comfort zone.

He's still a super cute nerd either way.

by Anonymousreply 25August 12, 2020 10:05 PM

[quote] He's still a super cute nerd either way.

Agreed. And enthusiastic, perhaps also in bed.

by Anonymousreply 26August 12, 2020 10:09 PM

[quote]Why does Steve Kornacki wear the same camel-colored khakis EVERY fucking day?

OP: Thank you for addressing this topic. I have noticed the same thing with Kornacki. Sheesh...the same pair of khakis every damn day! What's wrong with him? He's on camera for god's sake. Surely, MSNBC pays him enough to buy another pair of pants--or two!

Kornacki...you're gay! Get with the program! I don't like to shop either, but I have more than one damn pair of pants--and I'm not on TV.

by Anonymousreply 27August 12, 2020 10:18 PM

[quote] Rachel Maddow [...] does have rotating black jackets.

She does? What does that mean? Different shade of... black? Different cut? Either way I actually think it works for her. She looks good in this black jacket look.

I don't know why, but I am with OP on this one. I know it doesn't matter, but Kornacki is almost offensively bland. The haircut, the no-copay glasses, the slacks... He seems to be trying hard to look "bizarro gay".

by Anonymousreply 28August 12, 2020 10:35 PM

[quote] no-copay glasses

R28 is merciless.

by Anonymousreply 29August 12, 2020 10:41 PM

Rachel dresses like an old Eye-talian lady.

by Anonymousreply 30August 12, 2020 10:41 PM

He should date Nate Silver. They’d probably cum talking about the demographics of precincts in Philadelphia or the reliability of a Rasmussen survey.

by Anonymousreply 31August 12, 2020 10:42 PM

He can analyze my statistics any day.

by Anonymousreply 32August 12, 2020 10:47 PM

I don't think it is official until next week R21. I think they are giving her time off because besides her 2 hour show she will be covering the convention.

by Anonymousreply 33August 12, 2020 10:49 PM

R21 I am wondering if Nicole took extra time off to marry her boy toy, Michael Schmidt, who is 11 years younger than her.

by Anonymousreply 34August 12, 2020 10:50 PM

"why is he wearing the same thing every day??!!!!??" screamed dl'ers from the boxers and tshirt they've worn since saturday.

by Anonymousreply 35August 12, 2020 10:54 PM

Wow, you learn something new every day. Wallace and her husband "publicly supported the legalization of same-sex marriage in an amicus curiae brief submitted to the U.S. Supreme Court."

by Anonymousreply 36August 12, 2020 10:56 PM

Being a fashion-unaware numbers nerd IS his look.

by Anonymousreply 37August 12, 2020 10:58 PM

Wallace is no longer married and is dating NYT reporter Michael Schmidt.

by Anonymousreply 38August 12, 2020 10:58 PM

[quote][R19] nailed it. He is on the spectrum and cannot tolerate variety in food, clothing, etc. He is the type that you can give only two choices, anything more overwhelms him, e.g. "Where do you want to go to diner" is a bad idea. "Would you like to go to A or B?" is how to ask.

He seems like the type that would prefer a more dominant partner who takes control of situations and make most of the decisions for him.

by Anonymousreply 39August 12, 2020 11:00 PM

Yes we know R38.

by Anonymousreply 40August 12, 2020 11:01 PM

The obsession with numbers and lack of emotion spells Aspie.

by Anonymousreply 41August 12, 2020 11:11 PM

R20 Agree. Kornacki constantly gets optimistic about Trump. He showed plenty of criticism of HRC in elevating Trump in 2016. He and Chuck Todd show the same agendas.

by Anonymousreply 42August 12, 2020 11:15 PM

[quote] He and Chuck Todd

Are you saying he and Chuck?

by Anonymousreply 43August 12, 2020 11:27 PM

I have mixed feelings about the MSNBC house republicans - good that they aren't supporting the orange turd but that isn't a very hard moral line in the sand and they were fine with the anti-gay shit (and racism , sexism, xenophobia etc) for far too long (it would have been brave and probably cost them careers if they had been openly pro-gay in the 90s and the 8 years of the Bush administration). As I see it, the MSNBC House Republicans come in two distinct flavors - the professional political consultants and/or former Bush staff (Wallace, Schmidt, Steele) or the Neocon Never Trumpers (Kristol, Boot, Rubin). Neither group had any ideological affinity for the guns, god & gays crazies or the anti-immigrant xenophobes but both groups thought that they could pimp the rubes indefinitely so long as they either benefited financially (the political hacks) or ideologically (the West is the Best Warmongers). I don't know if that makes the hacks or the keyboard warriors more or less unctuous but they don't deserve any medals for doing the absolute ethical minimum.

PS. There is some new Never Trumper out with a book that titled "It was all a Lie" (Stuart Stevens) who seems to be auditioning for the Pride of Place in the MSNBC never-trumper pagent lineup. At least he is honest and admits that all the pabulum about how "I didn't leave the party - the party left me" is just self-justifying delusions - anyone with a minimal amount of intellectual honesty has to admit it was all about raw political power in service of an ever smaller circle of rich elites. Fuck em all...

PPS - I think Jennifer Rubin is just a pure polemicist - I agree with everything she lambasts Trump and the Republicans now but then I remember how she had the exact same schtick during most of the Bush years except then she was defending shrub and his wars and attacking liberals with same zeal. Remarkable but scary/unsettling talent...

by Anonymousreply 44August 13, 2020 12:56 AM

Shut the fuck up OP or you may spook him into wearing those crewneck sweaters over a dress shirt again.

by Anonymousreply 45August 13, 2020 1:14 AM

Rachel grew up in an era when newscasters wore the same jacket every day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 13, 2020 1:33 AM

Love this guy. It's assuring & encouraging to see young gay men on TV who are concerned with legitimate intellect. I think Mo Rocca's like this, too. Both he and Steve are primarily focused on their substance rather than looking cute while they do it. They bypass--and without demanding the fanfare for doing so--the adolescent need for approval about shit like looking youthful & preened. Thomas Roberts, Don Lemon, David Muir, all posers who wish they had as much casual, authentic cool as these 2 guys.

by Anonymousreply 47August 13, 2020 1:56 AM

OP. Khaki is a dull brownish-yellow colour yet you claim it's a camel-color.

by Anonymousreply 48August 13, 2020 2:25 AM

That's nothing OP, remember when he used to wear bowties?

by Anonymousreply 49August 13, 2020 2:31 AM

[quote] He seems like a trump lover.

Utterly fucking ridiculous, R20. What are you, on crack?

by Anonymousreply 50August 13, 2020 2:38 AM

We're not on TV, R35, stupid bitch!

R47, boy are you wrong about Mo Rocca. He definitely pays attention to what he wears.

by Anonymousreply 51August 13, 2020 2:43 AM

R50 He had a permanent hard -on for trump in 2016. What are your eyes and ears missing?

by Anonymousreply 52August 13, 2020 3:00 AM

R51, agreed, he does. But his style is his style. Mo isn't concerned with fitting himself into any of the deemed acceptable gay uniforms. Vanity that promotes a person's individual qualities, sure. Vanity that begs for attention by following the current prescribed trends set forth by shallow, materialistic Instagtam gays, nope.

by Anonymousreply 53August 13, 2020 3:03 AM

Someone posted here once that Steve has a bf, but he seems pretty private, so I doubt there's any confirmation of that.

by Anonymousreply 54August 13, 2020 3:25 AM

You can't see because he's rarely standing on-camera but I get the impression Chris Hayes wears blue jeans every day.

by Anonymousreply 55August 13, 2020 3:26 AM

Really, R52? Because daily he's reporting news against Dump, including a recent poll from which he calculated Biden would get something like 400 electoral votes to Dump's 125.

In fact, every day, he's reporting daily on negative Dump stuff. So you're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 56August 13, 2020 4:11 AM

If he took off the tie & opened a few buttons on his shirt he would be wearing the same outfit the Professor wore every day on Gilligan’s Island. Maybes it’s an homage.

by Anonymousreply 57August 13, 2020 4:27 AM

[quote] You can't see because he's rarely standing on-camera but I get the impression Chris Hayes wears blue jeans every day.

True. Chris wears dark jeans. In one of his live town halls recently he wore them, and he had quite nice quads and a healthy package.

by Anonymousreply 58August 13, 2020 6:18 AM

Kornacki is definitely a Republican, or at least he used to be. I don't like him very much. His manic reporting in front of those screens makes me want to scream. But it's when he's behind a desk that his right-wing leanings come out. It's the whole way he frames the argument--it's so very Republican.

by Anonymousreply 59August 13, 2020 7:04 AM

Sexless and unattractive. He has a really weird, phony quality about him that really grates.

by Anonymousreply 60August 13, 2020 11:34 AM

[quote] Kornacki is definitely a Republican, or at least he used to be.

Proof of this ridiculous claim, please, R59. Otherwise BULLSHIT.

by Anonymousreply 61August 13, 2020 11:36 AM

If this is your type of guy, Steve is the creme de la creme of this certain type.

But that type is not for everyone. I can understand those who would be unimpressed by him.

by Anonymousreply 62August 13, 2020 12:04 PM

Here's his coming out story from Salon (2011). No mention of his political leanings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 13, 2020 12:08 PM

ZERO evicence he's a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 64August 13, 2020 12:31 PM

R62 exactly - different people got different types. He's definitely my type, slim, cute, glasses, a bit nerdy, not too masculine

by Anonymousreply 65August 13, 2020 1:29 PM

Log Cabin GOPer

Next

by Anonymousreply 66August 13, 2020 3:46 PM

Log Cabin GOPer

Next

by Anonymousreply 67August 13, 2020 3:46 PM

Prove it, R66.

by Anonymousreply 68August 13, 2020 5:47 PM

I worked in TV news as an anchorman for decades and decided early on I looked best in a navy blazer. So I had a closet full of them. I changed my shirt colors and ties, but never varied from the blazer. It looked more professional, in my opinion, and made dressing for work very easy. But my point always was that my outfit didn't matter as much as the stories I was presenting. And viewers never commented on my fashion choice.

by Anonymousreply 69August 13, 2020 6:58 PM

I don't know if Kornacki is color blind, but many color blind people prefer to keep their wardrobe fairly simple and consistent since color matching can be difficult. Again, I'm not assuming anything; simply, some people to like to keep personal details private.

by Anonymousreply 70August 13, 2020 7:07 PM

I think Steve's an aspie.

And a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 71August 15, 2020 1:10 AM

A touch of autism? Maybe. Republican? Absolutely no sign of that; it's made up. He's adorkable.

by Anonymousreply 72August 15, 2020 1:14 AM

With my great HD television, I am curious as to why I haven’t yet seen a pee stain on those light khakis.

by Anonymousreply 73August 15, 2020 1:26 AM

His outfit is his trademark. He'd look silly in a suit.

by Anonymousreply 74August 15, 2020 1:45 AM

Because Khakis really attract the ladies OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 15, 2020 1:45 AM

R75, cute pic.

by Anonymousreply 76August 15, 2020 1:59 AM

Like much of the rest of the cable media, he wants to stand at the board calling a horserace. Want to see pee stains on his khakis? He may do so trying to show the excitement of Trump rallying from behind.

by Anonymousreply 77August 15, 2020 2:27 AM

Because Rachel had a thick but long neck and a small sharp face she does need a necklace or some round earrings because without them she looks a bit like a turtle. Otherwise, she is not an ugly lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 78August 15, 2020 2:29 AM

Besides that ring she always wears, Rachel does not do jewelry.

by Anonymousreply 79August 15, 2020 2:48 AM

Those sneakers Kornacki wears betray the fact that he is still emotionally juvenile.

by Anonymousreply 80August 15, 2020 6:09 AM

Zzzzzzzzzz, R77.

by Anonymousreply 81August 15, 2020 7:34 AM

Because they go with just about everything and he doesn’t have to think about what to wear?

by Anonymousreply 82August 15, 2020 7:39 AM

Because he's a nerd, and because he needs a friend -- perhaps a female friend (definitely not a boyfriend or partner -- a partner or boyfriend may buy him a pair of trousers but NEVER tell him how to dress) -- to suggest that he widen his choice of trousers.

Excellent advice I just gave.^^^^^ Never tell your boyfriend how to dress. Instant relationship killer.

He'd be cute in a potato sack. Or maybe he should just wear boxer briefs or a jockstrap?

by Anonymousreply 83August 15, 2020 7:46 AM

R72, let's just say Groton is a very small town.

by Anonymousreply 84August 15, 2020 10:15 AM

R84, he might be on the spectrum, but he's obviously functioning fine and is still adorkable. In some way, it makes him more endearing if anything.

by Anonymousreply 85August 15, 2020 2:57 PM

R85, I agree. His eccentricities are hardly deal breakers. And yes, he is adorkable in person. ;)

by Anonymousreply 86August 15, 2020 6:11 PM

NIce that you've been able to encounter him in person.

by Anonymousreply 87August 15, 2020 6:46 PM

I'll bet that all of his underwear matches as well.

by Anonymousreply 88August 15, 2020 10:17 PM

R88, maybe he goes commando.

by Anonymousreply 89August 15, 2020 10:20 PM

Nah, that doesn't seem to be his vibe. It would be fun to peel them off of him.

by Anonymousreply 90August 15, 2020 10:34 PM

[quote]....thick but long neck and a small sharp face she does need a necklace or some round earrings because without them she looks a bit like a turtle.

Wonder is wearing earrings and a necklace would do anything for #MoscowMitch?

by Anonymousreply 91August 16, 2020 7:57 AM

Definitely gotten Spectrum from him, he'll guest host a show and then take off the jacket and roll up the sleeves when he goes to his "big board" in the same show. And to whoever says proves he's a Republican, watching him since the last election is all I need to know it.

by Anonymousreply 92August 16, 2020 9:20 AM

I want Steve Kornacki in me, quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 93August 16, 2020 10:09 AM

Chris Hayes seems like the type who always has skid marks in his underwear.

by Anonymousreply 94August 16, 2020 10:10 AM

[quote] And to whoever says proves he's a Republican, watching him since the last election is all I need to know it.

So you have no proof, other than your impressions. Well, my impression is that he's not a Republican. So there--both are merely impressions and not facts.

by Anonymousreply 95August 16, 2020 2:55 PM

What do you want, a copy of his Voter Registration Card, Dear?

by Anonymousreply 96August 16, 2020 11:46 PM

He started his career off working for a Republican.

He got noticeably excited in the last election whenever he talked about Trump's chances. He also practically had an orgasm on air when he thought Trump was going to have sports stars at the Republican convention in 2016 (which never happened).

He always asks questions of Democratic politicians and pundits that suggest he's a Republican.

Is that enough?

by Anonymousreply 97August 17, 2020 12:37 AM

Nice microphone placement, Steve. I wish he'd update his wardrobe but like an earlier post mentioned, Rachel wears the same outfits week after week. Steve is a nerd (I love nerds!) and I think he does a great job but he needs to slow down a bit. He talks way too fast. He doesn't seem like the dating kind for some reason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98August 17, 2020 12:51 AM

I would so let him fuck me.

by Anonymousreply 99August 17, 2020 1:05 AM

r99, don't bother, he has a spastic clumsy stroke.

by Anonymousreply 100August 17, 2020 1:29 AM

The way he frames questions when he hosts is what proves he a Republican. He asks questions from their point of view. Particularly when it comes to anything to do with being black or the black experience. Some of his guests have had to school him and I witnessed one that was absolutely embarrassing for him, left him stammering because it was so obvious he was coming from a conservative, almost racist mindset.

by Anonymousreply 101August 17, 2020 6:16 AM

On Morning Joe this morning talking about polls and how Biden is ahead by almost ten points , he focused on the only poll, from CNN that had Trump behind by only four points.

by Anonymousreply 102August 17, 2020 11:59 AM

Yeah, R96, that would be proof, apart from Kornacki stating explicitly whether or not he was a Republican.

[quote] He always asks questions of Democratic politicians and pundits that suggest he's a Republican.

No, R97, that's not enough. Again, that's your impression. Every time I see him, he's enthusiastically talking about Biden's 10-point-or-more lead over Dump in the polls, how Biden will get 400 electoral votes and Dump 125...so, to me, Darlings, that doesn't seem Republican.

Can we put this tired subject to bed and stick to the fucking topic?

by Anonymousreply 103August 17, 2020 2:35 PM

He seems like a nice enough guy but whenever he's on I switch channels. The flailing arms syndrome is too annoying...as for the clothes I always think of Sears or K-Mart when I see what he's wearing

by Anonymousreply 104August 17, 2020 2:48 PM

The flailing arms, the on-the-spectrum love of numbers, and those ubiquitous sand-colored khakis, the last of which makes me think he's an Aspie.

by Anonymousreply 105August 17, 2020 2:50 PM

He needs a Nordstrom personal shopper that could set him up with a wardrobe that's as comfortable as what he's wearing, but more professional.

by Anonymousreply 106August 17, 2020 2:52 PM

The LAST thing he needs is a personal shopper. Steve has a brand. Folks here don't like it. That he shuns ridiculous slavery to fashion trends is what makes he stand out from the Davids and the Gios and the Matts and the rest of them. That's what makes he hotter than any of the pretty ones.

by Anonymousreply 107August 17, 2020 2:57 PM

Please...he's wearing the adult equivalent of Garanimals, he needs to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 108August 17, 2020 3:05 PM

Maddow needs a Nordstrom personal shopper that could set her up with a wardrobe that's as comfortable as what she's wearing, but more professional. More... New York.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 17, 2020 3:10 PM

Completely agree R107 !

by Anonymousreply 110August 17, 2020 3:13 PM

[quote] That he shuns ridiculous slavery to fashion trends

I'll say he doesn't, R107. Ridcukous slavery t fashion trends? You're making it sound like we're all wearing Alexander McQueen. He needs to stop shopping at the Gap, STAT.

by Anonymousreply 111August 17, 2020 3:18 PM

"I'll say he does, [R107].

by Anonymousreply 112August 17, 2020 3:19 PM

I hope he did laundry over the weekend. Kornacki had on the same camel-colored khakis again thus morning.

by Anonymousreply 113August 17, 2020 5:22 PM

[quote]I hope he did laundry over the weekend. Kornacki had on the same camel-colored khakis again thus morning.

He has 25 pairs.

by Anonymousreply 114August 17, 2020 5:37 PM

I hope he wears bikini briefs.

by Anonymousreply 115August 17, 2020 6:07 PM

What are the odds of that, R115? He probably has 60 pairs of the same-colored Gap boxers.

by Anonymousreply 116August 17, 2020 6:25 PM

[R31] Philadelphia precincts are called "divisions." Both Steve and Nate know this, of course. They are both into baseball and sports, so it does seem like a match made in heaven.

by Anonymousreply 117August 17, 2020 6:29 PM

Steve is way too cute for Nate Silver. I'm guessing he has multiples of the same pair of light blue boxers as well.

by Anonymousreply 118August 17, 2020 7:13 PM

[quote] They are both into baseball and sports,

Isn't baseball sports?

by Anonymousreply 119August 17, 2020 7:17 PM

R118 he looks more like a tighty whitey guy to me.

by Anonymousreply 120August 17, 2020 7:39 PM

God, I hope not, R120. Grown men in tighty whities is such a turnoff.

by Anonymousreply 121August 17, 2020 7:43 PM

Underoos perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 122August 17, 2020 8:06 PM

Cutie Steve is wearing his uniform and working the big board today. What is the peach colored strap he wears on his left wrist?

by Anonymousreply 123August 19, 2020 3:44 PM

R123, He broke his wrist in a bicycling accident. I imagine it is a brace.

by Anonymousreply 124August 19, 2020 8:23 PM

I volunteer to take his khakis off and check what type of underwear he wears.

by Anonymousreply 125August 19, 2020 9:26 PM

Steve has branched out to a light blue shirt today and a burgundy tie. But he is still wearing the same khakis and shoes, of course. The wrist strap is also now blue and white instead of the pink/peach from before. And he's still adorkable of course.

by Anonymousreply 126August 25, 2020 2:34 PM

Steve is that nerdy friend that you have sort of a crush on but never tell anybody about. One night, you get wasted, and decide to let him have you if he wants. He is too scared to make a move and neither of you ever speak of it again.

by Anonymousreply 127August 25, 2020 2:37 PM

and conservative

by Anonymousreply 128August 25, 2020 7:36 PM

Don't MSNBC, but this guy sure is cute. I like a skinny nerd. I hope he's nice too, that always makes a guy hotter.

by Anonymousreply 129August 25, 2020 8:10 PM

Would love to see their sex video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130August 25, 2020 10:07 PM

R130, that pic, from five years ago, appears to be his cousin. Guillame Ramonas. See the post on April 25, 2015.

by Anonymousreply 131August 25, 2020 10:31 PM

Doesn't matter. I'd still like to see their sex video.

by Anonymousreply 132August 25, 2020 11:28 PM

Steve is still working. He seems to be there at all hours of the day and night. So cute.

by Anonymousreply 133August 29, 2020 3:37 AM

Who is his boyfriend/partner?

by Anonymousreply 134August 29, 2020 10:20 AM

Cutie Steve is subbing in for Brian Williams tonight (and, hopefully, all week).

by Anonymousreply 135September 1, 2020 3:28 AM

At 11PM, he'll put a lot of people to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 136September 1, 2020 7:10 PM

The guy at R130 is not Steve's cousin.

He's a cute guy who is on Grindr near the East Village all the time.

Not sure if they were dating or fucking five years ago, but he is currently on Grindr.

by Anonymousreply 137September 2, 2020 4:05 AM

Well, hit him up, R137, and see what you can find out for us!

by Anonymousreply 138September 2, 2020 4:16 AM

It’s so annoying how he talks about polling like it is commentating sports event. I guess it’s his way of bringing energy to something that’s dry but damn, it comes across as pretty ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 139September 2, 2020 4:41 AM

whats the guys grindr profile named? I want to stalk him...

by Anonymousreply 140September 2, 2020 9:03 PM

He spits when he talks. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 141September 2, 2020 9:04 PM

[quote] whats the guys grindr profile named? I want to stalk him...

The Big Board.

by Anonymousreply 142September 2, 2020 9:11 PM

[quote] ... appears to be his cousin. Guillame Ramonas.

R131, if a guy whose surname is Kornacki has a cousin named Guillame Ramonas, his family reunions must be like a U.N. assembly.

by Anonymousreply 143September 22, 2020 3:55 PM

How has there never been any tea on him? Is he asexual? Not even a picture with another guy who could potentially be his BF.

by Anonymousreply 144September 22, 2020 3:56 PM

There were articles about him coming out and that he had a BF. Most of the info about his personal life has been removed from the internet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145September 22, 2020 4:37 PM

Wait - what's this "wiglet" someone mentioned? Is that not his real hair?

by Anonymousreply 146September 23, 2020 7:49 AM

He has a passion for his chosen career. Being on the political track, he wants to be one step in front of his viewers. In 2016, that would have been predicting trump. So he gets excited about unforeseen outcomes and wants to be on the cutting edge. That is why he emphasizes repug success. Not because he backs their policies. Yeah

by Anonymousreply 147September 23, 2020 10:13 AM

For you Steve Kornacki fans he has an election special show on Sunday Oct 25 at 10pm EDT on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 148October 25, 2020 1:54 AM

Pass

by Anonymousreply 149October 25, 2020 4:12 PM

The cum stains aren't as visible as they would be on darker colors.

by Anonymousreply 150November 3, 2020 7:29 PM

Miss, with all due respect I have my own problems.

by Anonymousreply 151November 3, 2020 7:36 PM

He's going to fry the tubes of my telly tonite spazzing out in front of The Board!

by Anonymousreply 152November 3, 2020 7:47 PM

Kornacki's ass seems to be getting bigger and bigger.

by Anonymousreply 153November 3, 2020 7:55 PM

[quote]The cum stains aren't as visible as they would be on darker colors.

That's why I wear them, too.

by Anonymousreply 154November 3, 2020 7:57 PM

Steve in his military grade khakis again tonight. Will someone please buy this boy some dress pants? He's on tv not going fly fishing in Scotland.

by Anonymousreply 155November 3, 2020 9:14 PM

He has womanly hips, but otherwise I think he's a cutie-pie.

by Anonymousreply 156November 3, 2020 9:23 PM

He hates making a decision in the morning what to wear.

by Anonymousreply 157November 3, 2020 9:34 PM

He's still a Republican hack. Look at the way he's calling the returns tonight. He's so much MORE excited when Trump gets good results.

by Anonymousreply 158November 4, 2020 12:42 AM

He needs an exercise program he's getting a spare tire. A better haircut would help.

by Anonymousreply 159November 4, 2020 2:00 AM

I like the spare tire! He's too hyper, though.

by Anonymousreply 160November 4, 2020 8:58 PM

LOL Steve is NO Republican. He gets stoked by the process.

by Anonymousreply 161November 4, 2020 9:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!