Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Biden/Harris 2020 baby!

Conservatives are going ballistic which must mean one thing - they know it’s over. Don’t be fooled by the naysayers and prophets of doom - we got this. I expect to see the Obamas going all out to campaign for this ticket In a way they didn’t in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 48August 14, 2020 2:48 AM

FWIW, the Obamas reportedly were more enthused about Rice, so your all out may fall short. They'll do their bit as they would for any ticket and whatever they think it won't be known. This election is not about the ascendency of Kamala Harris, it's about restoring the country.

by Anonymousreply 1August 12, 2020 12:15 AM

R1= racist SOB

by Anonymousreply 2August 12, 2020 12:20 AM

R1 learn to spell (and think, for that matter)

by Anonymousreply 3August 12, 2020 12:22 AM

You girls take differing opinions so well.

by Anonymousreply 4August 12, 2020 12:23 AM

BTW, gracious winners, where's the spelling error?

by Anonymousreply 5August 12, 2020 12:24 AM

Differing opinions and civil discourse are welcomed. Snide 'know-it-all' comments? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 6August 12, 2020 12:28 AM

Oh, please, without snide there'd be no DL. Except for the PhDs in crusty shirt cuffs.

by Anonymousreply 7August 12, 2020 12:28 AM

The more I reflect on this the more I’m actually excited about this ticket. I think this was the right choice. Biden-Harris 2020 👋🏻

by Anonymousreply 8August 12, 2020 12:30 AM

"reportedly were more enthused about Rice"

"whatever they think it won't be known"

That's some nice logic.

by Anonymousreply 9August 12, 2020 12:31 AM

Great choice!

by Anonymousreply 10August 12, 2020 12:33 AM

Hehe the russbots are already posting on gossip sites. Peppermint patty and the crew are trumping it up on LSA. Kamala is very good at debate. And doesn't get intimidated. She can cut right through the waffle and go for the jugular. I agree with R8. This was a good move.

by Anonymousreply 11August 12, 2020 12:33 AM

Payday Baby!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 12, 2020 12:34 AM

Anyone/Anything But Trump 2020.

And FUCK YOU and your cuntiest of mom, fat QAnon cunttroll. Go fuck your father in the grave.

by Anonymousreply 13August 12, 2020 12:35 AM

Madame Vice President Kamala Harris. Amazing!

by Anonymousreply 14August 12, 2020 12:52 AM

In all in. I was ragging on her but that’s over. Blue down the ballot.

by Anonymousreply 15August 12, 2020 12:54 AM

*I’m

by Anonymousreply 16August 12, 2020 12:54 AM

I’m with r8. I was all about Duckworth or Demings but I like this.

by Anonymousreply 17August 12, 2020 12:56 AM

Well, looks like OP has posted most of the responses here. He's talking to himself

by Anonymousreply 18August 12, 2020 12:57 AM

Yeah, I’ve thought about it. She’s fine. It’s her obnoxious DL supporters I can’t stand. People are so childish/damaged on this site in their fawning around their divas. They’re irrational. It’s like Betty Broderick for politics.

by Anonymousreply 19August 12, 2020 12:57 AM

Buy some newly launched merchandise people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 12, 2020 12:58 AM

I’ve hated Kamalawful since the primaries and was so happy Tulsi dropped a MOAB on her, ending her shitty run despite a fawning MSM replete with TIME magazine covers.

Now the DNC backdoors her in because voters didn’t want her.

The Republicans *scared* of Kamala? lol

by Anonymousreply 21August 12, 2020 1:01 AM

R18 looks like OP only posted one reply here.

by Anonymousreply 22August 12, 2020 1:01 AM

R1 is literally making shit up! Deplorable trash! Research, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 23August 12, 2020 1:29 AM

R21 = Libertarian Idiot Troll™

by Anonymousreply 24August 12, 2020 1:54 AM

I'm please with the Biden/Harris ticket, and there is a lot of excitement today. However, in the end, does the vice-presidential candidate make all that much difference in how people ultimately vote in the presidential race?

I suppose a vice-president selection could hurt the presidential candidate, but does the vice-presidential help? Or perhaps, is 2020 a different kind of year, and Harris will make a difference and help Biden win. Because the bottom line is: Biden mist win He must. We cannot go through four more years of Trump and this corrupt nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 25August 12, 2020 2:22 AM

R25 VP matters a lot this election because Biden is OLD, there must be faith that the vp is capable of taking the reins if something happens. I am super pleased with Kamala taking the spot. Harris or Susan Rice were the only two vp options I felt could take over if need be.

by Anonymousreply 26August 13, 2020 11:41 AM

My biggest fear in all this is that people will be so overly-confident that they won't vote. I have several friends who love the Biden/Harris ticket, as I do. But they are just already acting like "Omg, it will be so awesome to watch them win." Yes, it will - but not if every g.d. person doesn't vote! I can't take another devastation like watching that last election unfold with shit-face winning.

by Anonymousreply 27August 13, 2020 11:47 AM

Biden/Harris? Pass.

by Anonymousreply 28August 13, 2020 11:50 AM

This ticket has STAR POWER, not to mention to extremely smart grown-ups who call bullshit where they see it.

The GOP should be terrified. They’ve tried, but nothing they have done is slowing Biden’s assent, and there finding no easy targets for Harris. Even Barr’s rumored “report”, that he thinks will be this year’s Comey letter, will likeLy be a dud.

That being said, we need to get this shit right. Vote blue or be a deplorable. Those are your choices.

by Anonymousreply 29August 13, 2020 11:51 AM

JFC...^they’re^

by Anonymousreply 30August 13, 2020 11:51 AM

God you Americans are so fucking nauseating.

In the face of ANOTHER 4 years of the absolute destruction of Trump you are FLOUNCING and BITCHING about the Democratic running mate. Imagine the steaming mess Trump will leave after another 4 years....

I thought you would all just vote for anyone as long as it wasn't Trump.

By not voting and refusing to vote for Biden/Harris - you are voting for Trump. Think about it.

by Anonymousreply 31August 13, 2020 12:17 PM

I eat shit!

by Anonymousreply 32August 13, 2020 12:21 PM

I can't believe how delusional some of these people are about Biden/Harris.

by Anonymousreply 33August 13, 2020 12:26 PM

[quote] My biggest fear in all this is that people will be so overly-confident that they won't vote.

We can’t have anyone being excited or happy, because only panic and abject fear and misery motivate people. We have to take every opportunity we can to tamp down any sign of joy or confidence, while remaining completely oblivious to the fact that despair and hopelessness are more likely to demotivate people.

🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 34August 13, 2020 12:27 PM

R33, aren’t you going to lecture us about how Middle America will never vote for an uppity negress?

by Anonymousreply 35August 13, 2020 12:29 PM

Watch as the GOP replaces Pence with Nikki... oops, I mean Nimradha Haley.

by Anonymousreply 36August 13, 2020 12:29 PM

I think it’s a winning ticket and her husband looks like Gene Hackman

by Anonymousreply 37August 13, 2020 1:57 PM

I doubt they get rid of Pence he gives Dump credibility with the Christofascists

by Anonymousreply 38August 13, 2020 1:58 PM

"The GOP should be terrified"

THEY ARE

by Anonymousreply 39August 13, 2020 2:44 PM

R28 - want more Trump, eh?

by Anonymousreply 40August 13, 2020 6:29 PM

R34 you probably thought you had a point but your diarrhea of the keyboard drowned it

by Anonymousreply 41August 13, 2020 6:30 PM

It begins already: the neurotic navel-gazing of the media, subconsciously wanting a horserace, tearing her down. "Is she really South Asian? I don't feel like she is" today, then "She's not Black" (probably from a marginal BLM activist) tomorrow.

Next you'll hear about tensions between Jamaican-Americans and Black Americans, and "questions" whether South Asian Americans have done enough to "spread opportunity" in the course of building their businesses. There's going to be analysis of whatever tension there may be between South Asians and Black people in very particularized situations (a particular city, where some kind of incident happened, etc.).

If there's a novel angle/new iteration, they'll use it, analyzing it to death and dragging us down with them.

Subconsciously, the far left is going to try to tear down the ticket, spreading its self-sabotaging ways to mainstream Dems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 13, 2020 6:53 PM

And we will put on ignore R42...Kamala is a star.

by Anonymousreply 43August 13, 2020 8:49 PM

The NPR Code Switch is displeased. Today’s episode.

by Anonymousreply 44August 13, 2020 10:04 PM

R43, reading comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 45August 13, 2020 10:05 PM

Well the DNC couldn't get her in the traditional way so I guess Biden retiring a year into his tenure, if he's even elected, will get their chosen one into the top job. Bet Hillary is kicking herself she never thought of this angle.

by Anonymousreply 46August 13, 2020 10:24 PM

R43, I hope you’ve had your hep vaccinations.

by Anonymousreply 47August 14, 2020 12:52 AM

Losing ticket.

by Anonymousreply 48August 14, 2020 2:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!