Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fall candy

It’s August and this kind of shit is out already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 12, 2020 9:43 AM

When does the roast beef dinner gum come out?

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2020 10:10 PM

It looks absolutely disgusting

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2020 10:22 PM

Pumpkin spice season is around the corner!

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2020 10:40 PM

Why not r3? I've never had trouble before.

by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2020 10:42 PM

I was jonesing for something sweet so the bf brought back a huge bag of Halloween candy from over at the Stop n Shop. Peanut Butter Cups, Almond Joys, Hershey's, KitKats and shit. It scratches the itch.

by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2020 10:48 PM

^^Chrissy Metz

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2020 10:54 PM

no, phat hoor

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2020 10:55 PM

Is that for real? That can't be real.

by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2020 11:10 PM

usually, such posts are accompanied with "rejoice, fat whores"

by Anonymousreply 9August 12, 2020 12:14 AM

Pumpkin yogurt is here, i bought some last week.

by Anonymousreply 10August 12, 2020 12:25 AM

"The Perilous Whiteness of Pumpkins"

This article examines the symbolic whiteness associated with pumpkins in the contemporary United States. Starbucks’ pumpkin spice latte, a widely circulated essay in McSweeney’s on “Decorative Gourd Season,” pumpkins in aspirational lifestyle magazines, and the reality television show Punkin Chunkin provide entry points into whiteness–pumpkin connections. Such analysis illuminates how class, gender, place, and especially race are employed in popular media and marketing of food and flavor; it suggests complicated interplay among food, leisure, labor, nostalgia, and race. Pumpkins in popular culture also reveal contemporary racial and class coding of rural versus urban places. Accumulation of critical, relational, and contextual analyses, including things seemingly as innocuous as pumpkins, points the way to a food studies of humanities and geography. When considered vis-à-vis violence and activism that incorporated pumpkins, these analyses point toward the perils of equating pumpkins and whiteness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 12, 2020 12:28 AM

Jones Sodas used to have Thanksgiving flavored sodas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 12, 2020 12:39 AM

Sam Adams autumn seasonal!

by Anonymousreply 13August 12, 2020 12:43 AM

I can't wait for Ham Pumpkin Spice Bone Marrow Pie

by Anonymousreply 14August 12, 2020 12:48 AM

I just vomited in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 15August 12, 2020 12:50 AM

Maybe covid could work its pandemic magic on pumpkin spice.

by Anonymousreply 16August 12, 2020 12:51 AM

In the time of the pandemic, this may be a case of wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 17August 12, 2020 1:24 AM

The Wonka factory has released a three course dinner gum. There seems to be some issue with blueberry pie course.

by Anonymousreply 18August 12, 2020 2:32 AM

[quote]Jones Sodas used to have Thanksgiving flavored sodas.

I remember that. I never heard of anyone being brave enough to drink them.

by Anonymousreply 19August 12, 2020 3:00 AM

Can't wait for these, yall!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 12, 2020 3:04 AM

I had my first Reese's peanut butter pumpkin back in July. I suppose they will bring out the peanut butter Christmas trees in September.

by Anonymousreply 21August 12, 2020 9:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!