Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brad Falchuk - Is he considered hot?

Gwyneth has excellent aesthetic taste in men - aside from Chris Martin. She’s been with very attractive men from Brad Pitt to Ben Affleck to Luke Wilson and Scott Speedman to name a few. Her current conscious coupling partner Brad Falchuk is actually very attractive. Why isn’t there more excitement about him? Is it because he isn’t an actor or singer? Does DL consider him hot?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93August 14, 2020 5:36 PM

Big homo, big uncut dick. Well known in WeHo.

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2020 9:02 PM

Hes very hot

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2020 9:03 PM

Gwyneth must have one sweet pussy to score the primo cock that she does.

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2020 9:04 PM

He’s handsome. She doesn’t usually sound excited talking about her sex life unless she’s talking about a dildo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2020 9:06 PM

Primo piece of man meat.

by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2020 9:06 PM

I guess they finally moved in together after a year of marriage. I guess the spoiled bratty children finally accepted it and gave their permission.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2020 9:14 PM

If you think Gwyneth is a pretentious spoiled twat, imagine what her kids are like

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2020 9:21 PM

The body is stellar. The face is rather homely.

by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2020 9:24 PM

Isn’t he Ryan Murphy’s little side piece?

by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2020 9:47 PM

He's worked out impressively, but neither his body or face are actually attractive to me. His body has a weird shape to it.

by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2020 10:05 PM

I think he strongly resembles DL personality Jonathan Cheban, who is trying to now go by the name of Food God.

You cannot convince me that either of these men are straight, but I can't for the life of me understand why either would bother to beard.

by Anonymousreply 11August 12, 2020 2:21 AM

Is this unretouched?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 12, 2020 2:24 AM

Yech, why is his hair slicked back like that? She really looks homely without makeup.

by Anonymousreply 13August 12, 2020 7:13 PM

He's the epitome of 'Hollywood' to me. You can smell the bullshit, yoga retreats and 'grounding.'

by Anonymousreply 14August 12, 2020 7:15 PM

He's fundamentally attractive, but I he seriously needs a new hairstyle.

by Anonymousreply 15August 12, 2020 7:19 PM

He's ugly.

by Anonymousreply 16August 12, 2020 7:20 PM

We was fucking Naya Rivera at one point during Glee.

It was what kept her from getting booted after she and Lea started hating each other.

by Anonymousreply 17August 12, 2020 7:22 PM

R17: That would explain Gwyneth's cryptic IG post on the day Naya went missing, in which she's pictured exiting a lake with the caption "I win."

by Anonymousreply 18August 12, 2020 7:27 PM

Lol you're terrible Muriel.

by Anonymousreply 19August 12, 2020 7:29 PM

lol - add this to the thread on surprising celebrity couples.

Had no idea they were together.

by Anonymousreply 20August 12, 2020 7:40 PM

He's Jewish r1, GTFO with your lies. That hair is dyed, r12.

by Anonymousreply 21August 12, 2020 8:03 PM

Hes hot by the average guy standard. Hes not roided out, but has a nice body...hes not a model, but hes attractive.

by Anonymousreply 22August 12, 2020 8:04 PM

He’s beautiful. Knowing Gwyney, she probably says it all the time..”he’s prettier than me”.

Do you think Madge really hates Gwyney. Looking at her life, her husband, her friends (Beyoncé, Kate Hudson, Cameron Diaz, Rob Lowe, etc) her successful business, her sexually provocative products from her business, her wokeness, her podcast and her daughter Apple who’s grown into a very beautiful young lady??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 12, 2020 8:42 PM

[quote] Do you think Madge really hates Gwyney.

Yes, but probably for no good reason. My sense is that Madonna pretty much hates everyone unless they are currently of use to her. But as for the things you've listed...

[quote] Looking at her life,

Well, remember that Madonna is richer than Gwyneth is.

[quote] her husband,

He's not Madonna's type at all--he's not "cool" enough.

[quote] her friends (Beyoncé, Kate Hudson, Cameron Diaz, Rob Lowe, etc)

Well, I think everyone realizes that Gwyneth doesn't really have "friends" anymore than Madonna does. She and these people pretend they are friends. And Kate Hudson and Cameron Diaz are pretty much over, as is Rob Lowe.

[quote] her successful business,

Is her business that successful? Moreover, even if it turns a profit now (it didn't always), it does make Gwyneth a laughing stock. Remember too that the tv version of the business was a flop.

[quote] her sexually provocative products from her business,

Madonna would say she did all that before Gwyneth did.

[quote] her wokeness,

Why would anyone be envious of someone else's wokeness? Akll you have to do is make up your mind to be woke yourself. It's not like it's a hard state to achieve--just be hypocritical and self-righteous.

[quote] her podcast

It's not hard to be a celebrity and have a successful podcast.

[quote] and her daughter Apple who’s grown into a very beautiful young lady??

It's not like Apple has achieved anything yet. And I don't think Madonna thinks of her own daughter as homely.

My guess is that if Madonna is envious of anything Gwyneth has, it's that she's younger than Madonna and has not yet had to have major plastic surgery. I would guess Madonna at this point sees Gwyneth (since they used to be friends) as mostly a big phony using a false spirituality to make herself wealthy, because we always hate most in other people what we hate most in ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 24August 12, 2020 8:59 PM

Interesting points R24, but I bet you anything the lack of plastic surgery chaps her ass implants the most.

by Anonymousreply 25August 12, 2020 9:02 PM

R17 is mixing up her Glee producers. Naya Rivera dated Matthew Hodgson, not Falchuk.

She and Falchuk had a blow up on set in a later season when Lea Michele didn't want to come out of her trailer. That was the "Naya Rivera is fired" incident.

by Anonymousreply 26August 12, 2020 9:16 PM

He has a good body but I find him extremely ugly. Very strong neanderthal genes. I like fine features in a face, that being said, I think that Martin looks special needs, Pitt looks like a monkey, what's his name, the aragorn guy is downright ugly. In all the list, I think Ben is the only one really handsome, but I always thought he had a nose job. Like they all do. Plastic people. My classmate Iddo Goldberg, from peaky blinders , is IMO an extremely beautiful man. Back when we were both living in London, at drama school everybody adored him. Last time I saw him he was off, flying somewhere to do a shooting with Kate Moss and Mario Testino. I said ' but he's not all that tall ! " and all the girls swooned ' but he's soooo beautiful. ' and he was. He had such delicate features and a milky, translucid skin. Gwyneth is a big dutch tower, There's nothing delicate about her, and she the stuck-uppesque person I've ever worked with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 12, 2020 9:27 PM

R24 good points except one thing, she’s not jealous of Gwyney because she wants exactly what Gwyney has but because she seems happy, balanced and growingly successful and that’s what she wants.

She may not want Gwyney’s husband but she would sure want a successful relationship with her version of a hot dude (maybe a young, hung black or Latin dude).

When Gwyney does or says woke or provocative things, they make headlines, when Madge does it, the reaction is “ugh go away” or, it's not even noticed.

Madge is jealous of Gwyney’s friends, those sorts of friends are the reason she was friends with Gwyney in the first place despite the age gap.

Yes Goop is doing well, it’s worth at least $250m currently and in a decade or less could be worth over a billion...she will be richer and more successful than Madge if her ventures do well. She’s also kicking ass where Madge has failed, business (remember the hard candy gyms and how’s the skin care line doing?).

Lastly, Gwyney is still very curious and doing interesting new things all the times with her life, Madge is literally doing the thing she’s hates the most, repeating herself.

Oh, and that Apple sure is pretty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 12, 2020 9:28 PM

[Quote] stuck-uppesque

Don't.

by Anonymousreply 29August 12, 2020 9:30 PM

R28 Hi Gwyneth, they told me you were posting on DL..

by Anonymousreply 30August 12, 2020 9:31 PM

He doesn't seem too annoying.

On a scale of one to ten Paltrows, he only rates a 3.

by Anonymousreply 31August 12, 2020 9:35 PM

R30 hi Madge, jealous of me?

by Anonymousreply 32August 12, 2020 9:37 PM

Bitch, please...

by Anonymousreply 33August 12, 2020 9:39 PM

R27 you wish you were an insider trying to spill some tea.,bye gurl and take your freckled Iddo whatever nobody with you, he’s not beautiful at all!

by Anonymousreply 34August 12, 2020 9:41 PM

R33 = klepto Winona!

by Anonymousreply 35August 12, 2020 9:43 PM

Lol papa toonie we have a loonie. I was raised among movie stars, models and oscar winner, you stupid fuck.

by Anonymousreply 36August 12, 2020 9:44 PM

he has BDF

by Anonymousreply 37August 12, 2020 9:44 PM

Whatever he does to her will never be enough. She's borderline nympho.

by Anonymousreply 38August 12, 2020 9:46 PM

[quote]Gwyneth has excellent aesthetic taste in men - aside from Chris Martin.

From the right angle, Chris wasn't bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 12, 2020 9:51 PM

[quote] but because she seems happy, balanced and growingly successful and that’s what she wants.

You honestly think Gwyneth is this? You've really drunk her Kool-Aid then. She is neither happy nor balanced, and her acting career is pretty much over.

[quote] Madge is jealous of Gwyney’s friends, those sorts of friends are the reason she was friends with Gwyney in the first place despite the age gap.

Madge only wants to be friends with people who are hip and happening, which is why she was friends with those people back in the year 1999. All those people are over now: Cameron Diaz has left acting entirely, Kate Hudson's career is going nowhere, and Rob Lowe is a joke actor on sitcoms.

[quote]Yes Goop is doing well, it’s worth at least $250m currently and in a decade or less could be worth over a billion...she will be richer and more successful than Madge if her ventures do well.

Madge is a billionaire now. Yes, Gwyneth could be a billionaire in a decade or less; and indeed so could I, if for example Jeff Bezos and I get married. People are not jealous of what [italic]might[/italic] happen.

I am not a Madge fan in the [italic]slightest[/italic]--I think she is an enormously horrible and envious human being. But I think from everything I've read her envy is directed mostly towards women who are young and gaining lots of attention, not people who are over 50 and are pretty much hasbeens like herself.

But clearly you are yourself an enormous Gwyneth stan, so I expect you to concede none of this.

by Anonymousreply 40August 12, 2020 10:10 PM

[quote]Madonna would say she did all that before Gwyneth did.

We were only given the opportunity to see hers, not smell it.

by Anonymousreply 41August 12, 2020 10:10 PM

I think he's hot, I don't think Gwyneth is (although she was pretty at one time, she looks tan and leathery now). Chris, on the other hand I'll take any ol' time.

by Anonymousreply 42August 12, 2020 10:14 PM

I can't imagine any normal straight man would tolerate such a high-maintenance loon like GOOPy.

It's not like she's that rich, or young anymore. Why put up with her?

by Anonymousreply 43August 12, 2020 10:35 PM

Chris was always cute to me, and I liked when his voice would break on the earlier songs.

He's a bit of a dweeb, though.

by Anonymousreply 44August 12, 2020 10:38 PM

I love Gwynnie precisely because she’s a pretentious cunt.

She’s the absolute best at it, and I like that about her.

by Anonymousreply 45August 12, 2020 11:07 PM

R43, probably because she enjoys sex and enjoys it a LOT.

by Anonymousreply 46August 12, 2020 11:10 PM

He seems like a typical boarding school douchebro.

And Beyoncé and Glop are NOT friends.

by Anonymousreply 47August 13, 2020 2:13 AM

He's very hot in person and a very nice guy. Gwyneth is a size queen so he must have a big cock .

by Anonymousreply 48August 13, 2020 2:25 AM

hot tits

by Anonymousreply 49August 13, 2020 2:26 AM

He is EXACTLY my type. I was at a fundraiser and he was there. I was at a table with some people he knew and he came over, leaned over me and gently put his hand on my shoulder as he spoke to them. I swooned inside and would fall in love with him it 2 seconds. He’s my ideal man.

by Anonymousreply 50August 13, 2020 2:40 AM

Didn't Rivera challenge him for standing by and thus enabling Lea Michele's on set behavior?

by Anonymousreply 51August 13, 2020 2:41 AM

Not attractive, but I guess I don’t share her taste in men. Not into any of those guys OP mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 52August 13, 2020 2:42 AM

He never wants to touch her, which is exactly the way she likes it.

by Anonymousreply 53August 13, 2020 2:47 AM

Ew no. He looks like a dweeb. He has dweeb face and looks like he's overcompensating for his twerpy self. And he probably smells like tonsil stones.

by Anonymousreply 54August 13, 2020 3:07 AM

Imagine marrying someone and not living together for the first year because your new wife is afraid of how her kids...who are practically grown btw...would take it and she didnt want to disrupt their lives.

by Anonymousreply 55August 13, 2020 3:08 AM

[quote]You honestly think Gwyneth is this? You've really drunk her Kool-Aid then. She is neither happy nor balanced, and her acting career is pretty much over.

Come on, man. Say what you want about Gwyneth but she really does seem happy, self-actualised and unencumbered by by common miseries. It could all be an act, but it’s what she projects and has managed to build a legitimately successful brand off of it. Even her infamous “conscious uncoupling”divorce was amicable. It’s a big part of why people hate her and want her to fail. Most people, outside her privileged white woman demographic, can’t relate to what looks like a very charmed life from birth. She has money, pedigree and the affection of friends and family.

Madonna comes off as dissatisfied with her looks, a generally bitter person who can’t sustain relationships or friendships, insecure and jealous of those with talent (remember that letter about Whitney Houston and Sharon Stone?) and just an ungracious individual (her intergenerational feud with Lady Gaga was most unbecoming). No one would describe Madonna as “happy” because she probably isn’t.

Madonna, on the other hand is

by Anonymousreply 56August 13, 2020 6:07 AM

He's a hot Jewish guy. A few years ago there was a blind item about him having really bad breath. Cant tell from the picture.

by Anonymousreply 57August 13, 2020 6:18 AM

Beau laid

by Anonymousreply 58August 13, 2020 6:21 AM

He prob reminds her of a hunky version of her nebbishy jew father.

by Anonymousreply 59August 13, 2020 6:27 AM

yeah

by Anonymousreply 60August 13, 2020 7:11 AM

R45 I love her for that too. And I also love that she seems pretentious but also down to earth and well adjusted at the same time. She’s Regina George at the end of the movie but smarter.

She herself has admitted to having her head stuck up her own ass until the age of 38. She’s self aware and evolves.

She seems like she’d be a great time! And her pretentiousness is what Madge hates..Gwyneth can be pretentious and called pretentious but when other people are pretentious, they’re difficult and bitchy, it’s an art that she’s mastered!

by Anonymousreply 61August 13, 2020 10:46 AM

He's got a very hot stomach. I'd like to lick it and then lick other stuff too.

Paltrow is an insufferable, pretentious cunt though.

by Anonymousreply 62August 13, 2020 10:59 AM

I watched a clip of Gwyneth interviewing Cameron Diaz the other day. They seemed fine, nice enough, but there's only so much of hearing multi-millionaires talk about their problems that you can take. They're also constantly trying to sell you their products which make them seem rather insincere.

by Anonymousreply 63August 13, 2020 11:47 AM

R1 he's not, but hot fantasy!

by Anonymousreply 64August 13, 2020 11:53 AM

R24, r40 I enjoyed your explanations. The tone of your responses remind me of Martha Stewart for some reason, sort of above the fray. I mean that as a compliment.

by Anonymousreply 65August 13, 2020 12:41 PM

I have a problem with the fact there’s no air in here and I’m gonna die...you have no idea..I’m suffocating

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 13, 2020 12:55 PM

are they the couple known as GoopChuck

by Anonymousreply 67August 13, 2020 12:56 PM

R1 He's Jewish, so I doubt he's uncut.

by Anonymousreply 68August 13, 2020 1:09 PM

Faltrow

by Anonymousreply 69August 13, 2020 1:20 PM

I always think it's funny when rich girls rebel and date or marry "bad boys," only to return to the type of guys everyone thought they'd marry when they were teenagers. He's successful, passive, attractive (for his age), and Jewish. Teenage Gwyneth would approve if someone traveled back in time to tell her about her future.

by Anonymousreply 70August 13, 2020 1:37 PM

R61, agreed.

I really like her. She’s fun and she’s self aware of her self pretentiousness, and just says, “Fuck it”, and moves on with her day.

She’s also a good mom, and genuinely cares about the outcome of her kids’ lives.

I don’t get how this turned into comparing her to Madonna. Two very different women.

G is fine. Nothing wrong with her. Some people just don’t get her.

by Anonymousreply 71August 13, 2020 1:48 PM

R45 I love me some Gwyneth as well

by Anonymousreply 72August 13, 2020 1:52 PM

He is quite fit for a guy who is almost 50

by Anonymousreply 73August 13, 2020 1:57 PM

For what it's worth, after 10 years of GOOP bashing, I relictantly decided to use the site to buy a birthday gift for a good friend. I was surprised to find there was no shortage of affordable merchandise, and even the more expensive items weren't that outrageous (I only searched certain categories and the most expensive item was a $4,500 Chanel purse). Plus, it's hard to deny she tends to have good taste.

Oh, and from a business point of view, GOOP offered free shipping and the items I ordered shipped out in only a few hours.

by Anonymousreply 74August 13, 2020 1:59 PM

[Quote] We was fucking Naya Rivera at one point during Glee. It was what kept her from getting booted after she and Lea started hating each other.

He's the one who fired Naya. But I heard he fucked Melissa.

[Quote] Looking at her life, her husband, her friends (Beyoncé, Kate Hudson, Cameron Diaz, Rob Lowe, etc)

Friends with Bey?? Not after she fucked Jay.

by Anonymousreply 75August 13, 2020 2:04 PM

r1 is correct. More than one guy in Weho has experienced his cock.

by Anonymousreply 76August 13, 2020 2:07 PM

r56, no that is not why people don't like Glop. They dislike her because she acts like a woman of "privilege" when she's a cheap actress. There are actresses who come from way more money than she does (the Mara sisters) who are better looking and better actresses. They dislike her because she looks like someone who would work at The Limited if she weren't connected and throws her so called "privilege" in their faces. One of her best friends is Maya Rudolph (also has an extremely high profile husband). Look at the difference in their behavior. Glop fucked her way to whatever the fuck she's doing now like every other actress in LA, but acts like it was her talent (ha!) and her AMAAAAAAZING parents (a little known character actress and a tv producer) who got her there. And look, she ended up with a marginally successful tv producer as husband #3.

She's a grasping, crappy actress who has a great publicist. And that publicist is failing.

by Anonymousreply 77August 13, 2020 2:24 PM

[Quote] Glop fucked her way to whatever the fuck she's doing now like every other actress in LA, but acts like it was her talent (ha!)

That whatever being Harvey 🤢

by Anonymousreply 78August 13, 2020 2:34 PM

On what planet is Chris Martin a "bad boy" type?

by Anonymousreply 79August 13, 2020 3:01 PM

There was a thread here a couple of years ago judging Gwyneth on just her ability as an actress while ignoring her pretentiousness. I don't know how to search for old threads but I think the consensus was that she's pretty talented and probably in the top tier of actresses her age.

by Anonymousreply 80August 13, 2020 5:17 PM

i can't think of a more insufferable couple than he and goopy

i hope they have retarded babies

by Anonymousreply 81August 13, 2020 5:29 PM

R71 because Gwyney and Madge were best friends for very many years (Gwyney even found a british dude after Madge and moved to London) and it’s one of those Hollywood friendship breakups that are speculated about because no one (the public) knows why it ended and who sick of the other’s shit.

Also, they both have a history of ending very public friendships without a clear understanding of why (to the public); Gwyney with Winona Rider and Madge with Sandra Bernhard. It’s however speculated that Gwyney stole the script for Shakespeare in love from Winona without her knowledge and got the part which culminated in a Oscar.

Anyway, in following years, there’s been stories that Madonna and Gwyney’s shared trainer Tracey Anderson was, somehow, the reason for the breakup.

by Anonymousreply 82August 13, 2020 6:47 PM

R79 or Brad Pitt lol. The only potential “bad boy” in her known dating history is Ben Affleck (which isn’t really that bad). If anything, she was the bad girl, she has said Brad was too good for her and her dad loooved him! Do you remember her in the 90s always smoking even when driving she was always with a ciggie.

R77 I think she would have made it without the connections, let’s remember that she won an Oscar at 26 which was fairly young especially at that time.

On Rob Lowe’s podcast, he says that people don’t know how hard she worked to get goop where it is now and at a time when celebs weren’t successfully creating businesses outside of fragrances and clothing lines. Just getting funding to grow it was hard for her.

Plus, Kerry Washington says she was always that girl, the popular girl in high school. So, she would still be where she is I think. Just having connections doesn’t translate to making it...lots of celeb kids struggle to break into the industry. Madge has talked about not understanding why her daughter feels stuck in her shadow, she thinks it should be a leg up if anything.

by Anonymousreply 83August 13, 2020 7:04 PM

I didn't expect a Gwyneth troll on the Data Lounge.

by Anonymousreply 84August 13, 2020 7:19 PM

Quentin or Guillaume?

by Anonymousreply 85August 13, 2020 7:26 PM

R84 she does have people that love her. She’s a bad bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 13, 2020 8:06 PM

I remember when she won the oscar and they cut to Bythe while she was givng her speech and you could read her face. She kept saying "what is she talking about,"

by Anonymousreply 87August 13, 2020 8:09 PM

People like r77 hate her so much that it clouds the facts:

[quote]There are actresses who come from way more money than she does (the Mara sisters) who are better looking and better actresses.

The Mara sisters may come from more money, but they're not better actresses. 'Emma', 'Sylvia', 'Proof', 'The Talented Mr Ripley', 'Two Lovers' 'Sliding Doors', to name just a few, are objectively great performances.

[quote]And look, she ended up with a marginally successful tv producer as husband #3.

She's only been married to Chris Martin and Brad Falchuk.

by Anonymousreply 88August 13, 2020 8:54 PM

Brad Falchuk is way more than marginally successful. He is Ryan Murphy's partner and has a huge Netflix deal of his own. He also comes from a very rich family.

by Anonymousreply 89August 14, 2020 2:40 AM

Does that mean a Lea Michele starrer will be inflicted on Netflix' audience?

by Anonymousreply 90August 14, 2020 2:42 AM

I think Brad Falchuk has a rat face.

by Anonymousreply 91August 14, 2020 2:49 AM

He's got that Cro-Magnon thing going on with his face.

by Anonymousreply 92August 14, 2020 3:31 AM

r88 fuck off publicist

by Anonymousreply 93August 14, 2020 5:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!