Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bindi Irwin is knocked up!

Guess her husband wasn't the cookie smeller y'all thought.

(or maybe he is, who knows)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2020 5:39 AM

How much do you want to bet if it's a boy they'll call him Steve?

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2020 3:52 PM

Crikey! Who would fuck that fug?

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2020 3:52 PM

I'd rather wait a year and fuck Robert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2020 7:21 PM

Why have a kid so damn early? Talk about throwing your 20’s away.

by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2020 7:22 PM

Did they do it like they do on the Discovery Channel?

by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2020 7:23 PM

R4 - she's 22, so it is hardly scandalous or unheard of.

If you have a lot of money, the prospect of rearing children isn't very scary when you can afford nannies, big house, good schools, etc.

Plus she needs another shtick - kids can deliver a lot of content for a show. No writers needed.

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2020 7:28 PM

R3 Why wait?

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2020 8:47 PM

She wants to re-create that iconic moment when her dad did this to her brother Robert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2020 10:13 PM

[QUOTE] Why have a kid so damn early? Talk about throwing your 20’s away.

Some women prefer being barefoot and pregnant, so she’s not really throwing anything away. She’s getting good dick from a stud who’s firing bullets. She probably can’t wait for that baby to come out so he can knock her up again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2020 10:21 PM

R9 On what planet is THAT a stud??

by Anonymousreply 10August 12, 2020 2:08 AM

[quote]she's 22, so it is hardly scandalous or unheard of.

Nobody said it was scandalous and of course it’s her life to do as she pleases. But one of the best things about your 20’s is being able to enjoy your best years and make mistakes without them affecting anyone but yourself. Almost everyone I know in this day and age that had kids early admits later on that they wish they’d waited.

by Anonymousreply 11August 12, 2020 2:11 AM

[Quote] How much do you want to bet if it's a boy they'll call him Steve?

Or if it's a girl they can name her Stevie.

by Anonymousreply 12August 12, 2020 9:42 AM

r11 Oh my.

by Anonymousreply 13August 12, 2020 10:20 AM

Me next!

by Anonymousreply 14August 12, 2020 10:43 AM

I’m watching the wedding episode of their show and I paused it to run to the computer to inform the DL that Bindi Irwin’s husband smells cookies. Responsibly, I did a search and found this thread.

I don’t care how often he knocks her up, that Chandler boy is a pillow biter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2020 12:43 AM

Jesus! I just can't imagine that little pig-tailed Bindi Sue cutie takes the "Hot Beef Injection" from that dude! Now, the husband, on the other hand... that's a totally different story!

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2020 12:52 AM

So, it turns out Chandler has been a delirious Crocodile Hunter fanboy since the age of four. How marvelous that fate brought him and Bindi together and ignited their passion.

Just as her mother stole the zoo from Steve’s family, now Chandler can take it from Terri in a plot hatched before he hit puberty.

We see you, Chandler.

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2020 12:55 AM

She's only 22. Why the rush to have kids so soon?

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2020 12:58 AM

How much you want to be that Chandler and Robert Irwin secretly fuck when Bindi isn't around?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2020 1:04 AM

R18 they need all the help they can get at that zoo.

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2020 2:33 AM

I would not be shocked, r19.

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2020 5:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!