Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Surprise! NC GOP candidate and handsome cripple Madison Cawthorn may actually be a literal Nazi

This was posted inside a previous thread about him, but I thought it deserved its own thread! LOL!

"...and it turns out:

--Was actually rejected by Annapolis before his accident

--Failed out of Bible College

--CEO of a company which only has 1 transaction

--Is a White Nationalist"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 23, 2020 4:36 PM

This is at least the TENTH thread on this evil fucker.

None of which he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2020 2:19 PM

Never been happier about my party registration.

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2020 2:20 PM

R1 how can you NOT enjoy learning a handsome crippled GOP rep is actually a Nazi? This news made my day! I may treat myself to ice cream at lunch because of it.

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2020 2:23 PM

Ironic considering Nazis didn’t think favorably of the disabled.

by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2020 2:26 PM

Who among us HASN'T traveled to Berchtesgaden to enthusiastically pose for instagram photos in front of Hitler's vacation home and then suspiciously try to erase all digital evidence of this occurring? Give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2020 2:26 PM

I agree with R1, OP. There was no need to start this thread.

P.S. You type fat.

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2020 2:27 PM

R6 = has Eva Braun barbie dolls.

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2020 2:28 PM

He explicitly stated in his post that Hitler was evil. The author of the story was stretching hard to create suspicion.

by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2020 2:30 PM

Cawthorn's company was called SPQR Holdings

Use by white supremacists

Some members of white supremacist groups use the acronym SPQR on flags, on their person (such as tattoos) and other forms of identification.[32][33][34][35] The movement's enthusiasm for other symbols of republican Rome, such as the axe and bundled rods known as fasces, is documented, as well as their interest in some aspects of republican and imperial Rome.[36] That use was discussed on Stormfront's bulletin boards and was noticed at white supremacist demonstrations.[33] White supremacists tend to associate "SPQR" with the militaristic ethos of the Roman legions. There is in fact no evidence that the initialism appeared regularly on Roman military insignia and equipment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2020 2:32 PM

R8

[quote] He explicitly stated in his post that Hitler was evil. The author of the story was stretching hard to create suspicion.

Thank GOD there are smarter, less credulous individuals than you out there doing the work of exposing and preventing Nazi admirers from attaining political office. This is for your benefit whether you realize it or not.

The fact that you DON'T find his "bucket list" dream of traveling to Hitler's vacation home and the disturbingly chipper poses he strikes in and around it at the VERY LEAST 'suspicious' says a mouthful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2020 2:39 PM

[QUOTE][R6] = has Eva Braun barbie dolls.

Well, I'm jealous much.

by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2020 2:40 PM

[quote]He explicitly stated in his post that Hitler was evil. The author of the story was stretching hard to create suspicion.

Why do people like you pretend you don't know precisely what this asshole's ideology clearly reveals about what he thinks about anyone who isn't white or Christian? When you are a Trump supporter, you know exactly what you've signed up for because it's what you embrace - a belief in supremacy. I suspect his wheelchair is the only reason he wasn't out there with a tiki torch.

Ironically, being in a wheelchair, he would've been disposed of in Hitler's Germany despite his "Aryan" features.

by Anonymousreply 12August 11, 2020 2:46 PM

He's a college dropout and was rejected by the Navy. He's totally qualified to decide on laws for the rest of us!

by Anonymousreply 13August 11, 2020 2:50 PM

r10, I don’t believe in conspiracy theories, or that every time someone makes a gesture with their hand or says a certain word in a sentence it means they secretly believe whatever. I’ve been hearing this stuff about symbolism my whole life, like the design of the dollar bill has some hidden meaning for the Masons or whomever. I think it’s silly.

by Anonymousreply 14August 11, 2020 2:50 PM

He’s paralyzed? The Nazis would have euthanized his ass. He’d be considered a useless eater and life unworthy of life .

by Anonymousreply 15August 11, 2020 2:52 PM

R14 There is conspiracy garbage and then there's just adding up signals. This guy has been doing a LOT of signaling and winking.

by Anonymousreply 16August 11, 2020 2:56 PM

R14 is a moron that doesn't warrant a reply. He thinks the decades long endeavor people have devoted their lives to in terms of identifying, infiltrating and combatting Neo-Nazi groups and how they operate is comparable to people that fold dollar bills in half and claim to see the events of 9/11 predetermined.

It's unbridled idiocy and a plausible deniability defense.

by Anonymousreply 17August 11, 2020 3:01 PM

He's lucky Dems exist because he'd be crawling up and down stairs with no ramps in existence and he wouldn't even be given a job.

The ADA was first introduced by a Democrat. You think a Republican would've given enough of a shit about some cripple if pressure from the left didn't exist?

by Anonymousreply 18August 11, 2020 3:06 PM

He is utterly unqualified to be a member of the United States Congress. How embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 19August 11, 2020 3:22 PM

Somehow this doesn’t surprise me at all.

by Anonymousreply 20August 11, 2020 3:29 PM

“Failed out of Bible College” - my favorite part of his resume.

“Bible School Drop Out” ...

by Anonymousreply 21August 11, 2020 3:38 PM

[quote] Ironic considering Nazis didn’t think favorably of the disabled.

Maybe he and his "patriot" buddies want to get rid of the ADA.

by Anonymousreply 22August 11, 2020 3:41 PM

Predicably, John Pence, f̶l̶a̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶g̶a̶y̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶t̶o̶m̶ straight married nephew of Mike Pence, wasted no time racing to Cawthorn's side to express support for the Nazi paraplegic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 11, 2020 3:53 PM

I shudder at him pronouncing "Berchtesgaden" in that awful hick accent.

by Anonymousreply 24August 11, 2020 3:55 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 25August 11, 2020 9:52 PM

R25 must have taken a break from her ice cream ‘treat’ after supper to bump this thread.

by Anonymousreply 26August 12, 2020 3:12 AM

[quote] In addition to calling Hitler “Führer,” a term of reverence, Cawthorn also named his real estate company SPQR, a term popular among white nationalists, and displays in his home an early American flag that the Anti-Defamation League says has been appropriated by far-right extremists, according to the Jezebel report.

North Carolinians are not going to let this sneaky little Nazi win

by Anonymousreply 27August 12, 2020 3:30 AM

The Republican primary was the election r27, the general is not going to be competitive for this district.

by Anonymousreply 28August 12, 2020 3:32 AM

Arms outstretched triumphantly, beaming ear to ear in Hitler's secret tunnel. Totally normal things people do and get excited about.

by Anonymousreply 29August 12, 2020 3:35 AM

What's sad is that these far right wingnuts and QAnon types are usually in hard red districts, which makes it easier for them to get elected

by Anonymousreply 30August 12, 2020 3:44 AM

You wouldn't cut him so much slack if he wasn't in that wheelchair.

by Anonymousreply 31August 12, 2020 3:48 AM

[quote] North Carolinians are not going to let this sneaky little Nazi win

Oh yes, they will

by Anonymousreply 32August 12, 2020 4:34 AM

How fucking stupid is he to post that stuff? It's one thing to have that ideology, it's another to actually post it under your own name

He's even failing as a sociopath

by Anonymousreply 33August 12, 2020 4:38 AM

OP, do you use the term "cripple" because you're ignorant, or do you use it because you know it's dehumanizing and cruel? The former is forgivable but the latter is not.

by Anonymousreply 34August 12, 2020 5:58 AM

CHILDREN !

by Anonymousreply 35August 12, 2020 6:02 AM

R34 do you know what else is cruel?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 12, 2020 10:34 AM

R33 Not really stupid at all if those are his beliefs. You think he cares that "queers" are bothered by his love for the Führer. He's appealing to his base.

by Anonymousreply 37August 12, 2020 10:46 AM

He also refers to Hitler as “the Fuhrer.” Pretty telling right there. Think about that. No one except a Nazi would call him that. Its a term of respect, and most Americans certainly would just call him “Hitler.”

These little tells sneak into people’s language because the neural pathways have been built from years of casual usage. It’s the same as when a racist slips and lets the n word out accidentally, or like that politician who said “Martin Luther Coon” and tried to claim it was a simple mispronunciation.

These people always give themselves away one way or another.

by Anonymousreply 38August 12, 2020 10:47 AM

But he IS r31, he IS in that wheelchair!

by Anonymousreply 39August 12, 2020 12:41 PM

[quote]How fucking stupid is he to post that stuff?

I'm pretty sure he could make a campaign ad out of it and the district he will represent will be even more enthusiastic about voting for him. Clearly a garbage district considering he got this far.

by Anonymousreply 40August 12, 2020 12:51 PM

"But he IS R31, he IS in that wheelchair!"

We should start calling him Blanche

by Anonymousreply 41August 12, 2020 3:07 PM

The Braun Sisters

Eva and Blanche.

by Anonymousreply 42August 12, 2020 3:25 PM

FYI this is what the Nazis did to people in wheelchairs.

Not for the faint of heart:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 12, 2020 4:34 PM

Love this movie r43. This scene was so unsettling to see. But yeah, the mindset of the alt right today and the Nazis in WW 2 are pretty much the same.

by Anonymousreply 44August 12, 2020 4:54 PM

Aber du bist es, Blanche! Du bist in diesem Rollstuhl!

by Anonymousreply 45August 12, 2020 4:58 PM

r43, Cawthorn was born 90 years too late.

by Anonymousreply 46August 12, 2020 5:02 PM

r36, What does that clip have to do with you being called out for using a dated, universally decried term for the disabled? I know you have to know better than to use this offensive word, so why do you do it? You need to stop it. Right now.

by Anonymousreply 47August 13, 2020 4:52 AM

[quote]We should start calling him Blanche

"All this time...we could have been Nazis..."

by Anonymousreply 48August 13, 2020 5:42 AM

R47 So he's an Aryan fuckface sociopathic lower-than-a-piece-of-dog-shit disabled Nazi. That better?

by Anonymousreply 49August 13, 2020 7:24 AM

I see nothing wrong with a disabled Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 50August 13, 2020 7:34 AM

This congressional district is solid Republican. This Fascist will be elected. Aside from the county where Asheville is located it is majority red. This is the area I'd call the Devil's Quadriangle where GA, TN, SC and SC borders meet, It's a warmer WVa once you leave Asheville.

by Anonymousreply 51August 13, 2020 8:13 AM

R18 He's lucky Dems exist because he'd be crawling up and down stairs with no ramps in existence and he wouldn't even be given a job.

The ADA was first introduced by a Democrat. You think a Republican would've given enough of a shit about some cripple if pressure from the left didn't exist? ___________________________________

This is so true and hysterical!!!

by Anonymousreply 52August 13, 2020 8:22 AM

This is him, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 13, 2020 8:25 AM

How many DL threads does this asshole need? There are more than ten.

by Anonymousreply 54August 13, 2020 8:45 AM

R53 Thats him alright. Crippled in mind..and body!

by Anonymousreply 55August 13, 2020 9:19 AM

[quote]may actually be a literal Nazi

So by your own admission he MAY NOT BE. That is how it works with a word like may.

But as a race bait troll, like you are, you can't be bothered with details can you. No you just want to bait people with racial posts.

As for the word LITERAL, you know absolutely nothing about NAZIs. Try spending some time reading about the Nazi Party in German. If you read even one paragraph you would see the sheer horror of them and how nothing today comes close to how bad they were.

But again, that doesn't suit your own racist agenda

Now I've proven in my post: You're a troll, you're a racist, you know nothing of history. And what will you do? Better yourself? Learn from it? Nope, you will celebrate your ignorance and wallow in your victimhood, convinced everything is someone else's fault.

by Anonymousreply 56August 13, 2020 9:20 AM

Even pea-brain, closet-queen Gaetz could manage to get a couple C's along with all those F's at that non-accredited, embarrassment of a "college" that our recent favorite DL hottie failed out of ("God's Harvard" - oh my sides!!!). So will this utterly repulsive but sexy Nazi officially become THE stupidest member that Congress has ever seen?

by Anonymousreply 57August 13, 2020 9:24 AM

Never have I rooted more for an outbreak of flesh eating bacteria! How susceptible to infections are those stumps?

by Anonymousreply 58August 13, 2020 11:07 AM

[quote]a handsome crippled GOP

Crippled - YES

Handsome - NO

by Anonymousreply 59August 13, 2020 11:24 AM

Fuck off R56. You counsel people to throw off the chains of victimhood, using hyperbole and a melodrama tone more suited for “Lindenstrasße” than US politics.

Besides, your crush’s dick doesn’t work. It’s dead. DEAD!

by Anonymousreply 60August 13, 2020 2:04 PM

It's worthwhile -- for a laugh -- to read the lawsuit he filed against the vehicle casualty insurer. It offered him full policy limits ($3mil) but the Nazi crook decided to cook up a scheme with the driver of the car to enter a consent judgment for $30 million -- which he agreed not to collect -- just so he could take a shot at collecting more money on a bogus bad faith claim.

Rich that someone who is opposed to universal healthcare is willing to lie, cheat and steal to enable an insurance fraud scheme. This is who ALL Republicans are. Remember that when they cry about universal health care or government benefits. They are all self-interested crooks who think every dollar given to someone else is one less they can steal.

by Anonymousreply 61August 13, 2020 4:14 PM

[quote] It's worthwhile -- for a laugh -- to read the lawsuit he filed against the vehicle casualty insurer. It offered him full policy limits ($3mil) but the Nazi crook decided to cook up a scheme with the driver of the car to enter a consent judgment for $30 million -- which he agreed not to collect -- just so he could take a shot at collecting more money on a bogus bad faith claim.

Did he do it or did his lawyer do it?

by Anonymousreply 62August 13, 2020 4:33 PM

[quote] Did he do it or did his lawyer do it?

If it's in crayon, he did it.

With no evidence I am going to guess that his lawyer is a relative. The family was connected enough to have their congressman, Mark Meadows, write his petition to Annapolis. And then there is the perfect reconstructive surgery and dentistry. And also the scores of exotic travel photos, like our own CockGobbler, which takes a special kind of money in general and then another 10%-20% or so in a wheelchair.

I suspect he comes from a well established den of thieves.

by Anonymousreply 63August 13, 2020 6:51 PM

[quote] Did he do it or did his lawyer do it?

He did it in cooperation with his father and a lawyer. However, it is representative of what he was bred and raised to be -- all preening, grotesque entitlement and misdirected rage. He lost his legs in an accident and now the whole world must pay.

by Anonymousreply 64August 13, 2020 9:10 PM

IIRC he lost use of his legs because he was sitting in the front passenger seat with his legs on the dashboard.

by Anonymousreply 65August 13, 2020 9:33 PM

Bible School Dropout! No graduation day for you!

by Anonymousreply 66September 30, 2020 3:59 AM

This just dropped today. It's now multiple women saying he is a sexual predator. They largely back up the first accusers story.

[Quote] His modus operandi was to invite unsuspecting women on “joy rides” in his white Dodge Challenger. Cawthorn would take young women to secluded areas, lock the doors, and proceed to make unwanted sexual advances. It became a regular warning in the female dorms not to be caught alone with Madison Cawthorn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 21, 2020 6:25 PM

Whoa. Player-predator.

by Anonymousreply 68October 21, 2020 6:27 PM

R67, the hillbillies in his district won't care about his sexual predator past, any more than they cared about Trump's or Kavenaugh's.

by Anonymousreply 69October 21, 2020 6:44 PM

If I'm not mistaken, I think Cawthorne's district is the same area where Atlanta bomber Eric Rudolph successfully hid out with the help of locals for several years. Given that Rudolph bombed abortion clinics and gay bars, clearly nothing has changed in that district.

by Anonymousreply 70October 21, 2020 6:50 PM

You know you fools think he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 71October 21, 2020 7:03 PM

Speak for yourself, R71.

by Anonymousreply 72October 21, 2020 7:17 PM

He is an attractive man, yes. I don't think that's controversial or somehow an endorsement of his views. He's a proud deplorable. I hope he loses and I hope these women feel vindicated knowing they helped take him down.

Also I think he really is a white supremacist, I don't think those are all mistakes, coincidences, and the media out to get him. He's like ones who marched in Charlottesville.

by Anonymousreply 73October 21, 2020 7:19 PM

On his case R73 , rolled

by Anonymousreply 74October 21, 2020 11:26 PM

R73, everything you just listed might as well be his campaign ad to get votes because white southerners are mostly vile and have no standards for morality, ethics or decency - it's the White Jeebus "Christian" way.

Roy Moore would be in the Senate right now if black women didn't counter those assholes. Cawthorn will win.

by Anonymousreply 75October 22, 2020 12:24 AM

The Dem's campaign says they now have a small lead in the race. This one will be close.

A lot of the deplorables are fine with Cawthorn's lies, history of sexual misconduct, and white supremacy. But oftentimes their wives are not. That's what's helping Dems this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 22, 2020 1:18 PM

And the fact that he's uneducated and proved it the night of the RNC means nothing to these white people?

And people talk about affirm. action? Over 200 years of this bullshit where white men and women (Palin and Blackburn come to mind) get to fail upward.

by Anonymousreply 77October 22, 2020 2:55 PM

Oh shit!!

One of Madison's campaign websites attacks one of his opponent's staffers with explicitly racist and white supremacist attacks!

From the website: "he quit his academia job in Boston to work for non-white males, like Cory Booker who aims to ruin white males"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 22, 2020 9:55 PM

R78, he just got a few DL votes with that one.

by Anonymousreply 79October 22, 2020 10:05 PM

The New York Times has picked up the story. Between this and all the women who have spoken against him, the Dem is probably now the favorite

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 23, 2020 2:28 PM

R80, how many of the constituents in that district read the NYT?

by Anonymousreply 81October 23, 2020 2:30 PM

R81 that's not why it's significant. Regardless of what they read everyone knows the NYT is THE paper of record in the US. Something appearing there has a certain amount of inherent credibility and weight, even with people that say they hate it. It's very different than a story on a blog or the Atlantic or Buzzfeed or even CNN.

When Moe Davis' campaign blasts this out, the fact that the NYT letterhead will be on the ads will make it seem more substantial. Many people will vote for Cawthorn anyway, but no one will be able to pretend they don't think he's a Nazi. That may peel off the 10-15% of republicans Moe Davis needs to win the race.

by Anonymousreply 82October 23, 2020 2:42 PM

R82, I truly hope you're right and that it makes a dent, but i don't think it will. That district let this dumbass Neo-Nazi get this far and it's obviously a reflection on the vile people who live there.

by Anonymousreply 83October 23, 2020 2:45 PM

R83 I genuinely think a big part of why he got this far could just be because his GOP primary opponent was a woman. Deplorables generally don't think woman can be leaders. They are backwards like that. And before the primary, no one knew he was a Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 84October 23, 2020 2:49 PM

I wonder who digs the shit out of his ass each day?

I'd do it if I could ram it back down his evil throat.

by Anonymousreply 85October 23, 2020 2:51 PM

This guy is the gift that keeps on giving. He should crash and burn, but given the political climate of the world today, he probably has plenty of fans.

by Anonymousreply 86October 23, 2020 2:55 PM

Read his deposition - he literally admits he has brain damage and cannot learn things.

by Anonymousreply 87October 23, 2020 3:19 PM

Well then, R87, thank God he won't be 35 in four years, because we'd be looking at the next GOP nominee for president

by Anonymousreply 88October 23, 2020 3:22 PM

[quote]Regardless of what they read everyone knows the NYT is THE paper of record in the US.

None more so than the collective New York Times.

by Anonymousreply 89October 23, 2020 3:36 PM

Literal Nazi is also a rapist. Shocking!

by Anonymousreply 90October 23, 2020 3:42 PM

Fucking hell. I can't believe was dumb enough to be so openly racist. You are supposed to hide you are a nazi.

by Anonymousreply 91October 23, 2020 4:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!