Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oliver Jackson-Cohen update

Still hairy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339July 28, 2022 11:11 PM

"I see dead people!"

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2020 2:23 AM

Nom nom nom...

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2020 2:25 AM

My mother and sister find him so ugly lmao 😆

by Anonymousreply 3August 11, 2020 2:29 AM

Yum.

by Anonymousreply 4August 11, 2020 3:21 AM

I have no idea who he is, but I want to lick his body hair. And his armpits.

by Anonymousreply 5August 12, 2020 1:12 AM

God, he's beautiful. I loved him as Jonathan Harker in the short-lived "Dracula" series released by NBC a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 6August 12, 2020 1:15 AM

Who will come out first? OJC or Julian Morris?

by Anonymousreply 7August 12, 2020 1:17 AM

He was the stalker husband of Elizabeth Moss in the remake of The Invisible Man.

And, of course, Luke in Haunting Of Hill House series.

He's also British and likely uncut which will displease some Dataloungers.

by Anonymousreply 8August 12, 2020 2:18 AM

He's Jewish, girl.

by Anonymousreply 9August 12, 2020 2:19 AM

[quote] He's also British and likely uncut which will displease some Dataloungers.

Oy, gevalt.

by Anonymousreply 10August 12, 2020 2:22 AM

He seems like he has such a cute personality, he's so funny and silly in interviews and on Instagram.

I know, I know, no one cares, but still. "Never again" made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 11August 12, 2020 5:51 AM

Delicious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 12, 2020 7:01 AM

Yumm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 12, 2020 7:04 AM

He's still cute in OP's picture but he looks better with a little more muscle mass on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 12, 2020 7:27 AM

Lordy, he’s an occasion of sin!

by Anonymousreply 15August 12, 2020 9:08 AM

I find him so hot. Gorgeous and very rugged and manly.

by Anonymousreply 16August 12, 2020 9:26 AM

He's only manly when he's not speaking or posting on social media. Then he's calling himself Elsa from Frozen or a "lady in red," bragging that he knows every Disney musical by heart and can name the designers for any red carpet dresses from 10 meters away, and leaving 18 heart emojis for Ariana Grande's Instagram posts.

by Anonymousreply 17August 12, 2020 7:10 PM

I've sat through a lot of crappy or semi-crappy shows just for him -- Emerald City, Hill House, Mr. Selfridge, The Man in the Orange Shirt, The Great Fire, etc. He's always better than the material.

by Anonymousreply 18August 12, 2020 7:18 PM

JFC the Great Fire was the low point in several people's career. I'm looking at you, Jack Huston. But he was really creepy in 5 minutes of screentime he got in The Invisible Man and has an "in" with Blumhouse now, so we may see him in bigger things in the future after he gets done with that Sam Heughan indie in a few months.

by Anonymousreply 19August 12, 2020 7:59 PM

[quote]But he was really creepy in 5 minutes of screentime he got in The Invisible Man

It made zero sense to me why they needed him on set largely for the shoot. I assumed Moss was acting against nothing, but OJC was in a motion capture suit. I guess Leigh Whannell just wanted to stare at his handsome face.

Younger Oliver.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 13, 2020 4:09 PM

He's got a very tender smile

by Anonymousreply 21August 13, 2020 4:11 PM

I think they're probably fudging the truth about how much time OJC spent in the green suit.

by Anonymousreply 22August 13, 2020 4:18 PM

He said he didn't do the stunts or the running, just the other scenes where she has to react to nothing.

by Anonymousreply 23August 13, 2020 4:23 PM

He claims he was just off screen in the scenes where she's talking to him or where she thought she saw something but wasn't sure, and also, not to spoil people, that one scene in the restaurant. I agree R20, he has a kind face.

by Anonymousreply 24August 13, 2020 9:36 PM

His ex painted a picture that wasn't so kind.

by Anonymousreply 25August 13, 2020 9:38 PM

Did being someone's beard not suit her?

by Anonymousreply 26August 13, 2020 9:52 PM

R25, Which ex and what did she say?

by Anonymousreply 27August 13, 2020 10:58 PM

I don't think it was a she.

by Anonymousreply 28August 13, 2020 11:06 PM

Well then who claims to have been The male Ex, what’s the linked source, and what was said. Cu z

by Anonymousreply 29August 13, 2020 11:10 PM

I want him to sit on my face.

by Anonymousreply 30August 13, 2020 11:20 PM

[Quote] Oliver Jackson-Cohen is out to family, friends and co-workers. But he will continue bearding with Jess De Gouw as long as he looks straight to the general public, because he's a self-absorbed twat. He's not as nice as he seems, he'll always put himself first and he's a difficult drunk; a state that's becoming more regular these days. - Signed "Burned"

by Anonymousreply 31August 13, 2020 11:31 PM

Well, that settles that.

by Anonymousreply 32August 14, 2020 12:05 AM

His ex "gf"? The one that still included him in both her paid Instagram promo trip from LandRover last year and her birthday roundup post this year of people she was thankful for? The one that seems to have just posted a photo of her own gf a few days ago? Or is there another one you know about R25?

by Anonymousreply 33August 14, 2020 12:45 AM

Did you stop reading posts after r25 or something?

by Anonymousreply 34August 14, 2020 12:53 AM

LOL yup R34, DL didn't reload the new posts for me even when I'd hit refresh on the browser. It only showed them after I posted. So rude.

But, his ex "gf" did in fact post a photo of the woman people think is her girlfriend with the caption "My love" on Instagram, so... maybe he'll come out if she does.

by Anonymousreply 35August 14, 2020 1:36 AM

[Quote] But, his ex "gf" did in fact post a photo of the woman people think is her girlfriend with the caption "My love" on Instagram, so... maybe he'll come out if she does.

That's rather naive of you. OJC will probably come out when Hollywood has said "Thank you. Please leave." Hopefully, he won't be as circuitous about it as Richard Armitage.

by Anonymousreply 36August 14, 2020 1:38 AM

[quote]He's not as nice as he seems, he'll always put himself first and he's a difficult drunk; a state that's becoming more regular these days.

I'm calling bullshit on this. OJC has been working steadily for the last decade, going from one project to another, including several series. If he was that bad, his reputation would get around and he wouldn't get that much work. Yes, he's gorgeous -- but it's not like he's a big name that can get away with that crap.

I really doubt that Mike Flanagan, creator/director of [italic]The Haunting of Hill House[/italic] series on Netflix, wouldn't have cast him again in [italic]The Haunting of Bly Manor[/italic] if he were such a prima donna or "difficult drunk". No one on that type of project has time for that kind of nonsense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 14, 2020 1:41 AM

[Quote] I'm calling bullshit on this. OJC has been working steadily for the last decade, going from one project to another, including several series. If he was that bad, his reputation would get around and he wouldn't get that much work.

Not necessarily. Jane Lynch was a functional drunk, for instance.

by Anonymousreply 38August 14, 2020 1:43 AM

[Quote] if he were such a prima donna or "difficult drunk".

I didn't get the impression that "Burned" was talking from a professional perspective.

by Anonymousreply 39August 14, 2020 1:44 AM

I don't doubt that he drinks, but it's the "difficult" part that IMO is iffy. This is the only source of this ever. There are videos of him on YouTube from years ago drunk and coming out of nightclubs with friends and he seems like a very gregarious drinker. It's not impossible, of course, but I'm sure many of us have exes, especially angry ones, that would say we're evil personified too, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt until there's more gossip. Professionally, Mike Flanagan who has known him for 3 years now also tweeted a few weeks ago that he thought HBO should cast "Ollie" as John Constantine in their upcoming Justice League Dark series, so no hard feelings there either it seems.

by Anonymousreply 40August 14, 2020 1:50 AM

Well, we've heard how Colton abused substances, which affected his personal relationships more than his professional ones (he lost one acting role). He'd go on solitary benders when he had time off from working. He was not getting help for his mental health. He had a difficult childhood.

It wouldn't surprise me if there are parallels there with OJC.

by Anonymousreply 41August 14, 2020 1:57 AM

He should be Bond. He’s so hot.

by Anonymousreply 42August 14, 2020 3:07 AM

Aaron Taylor Johnson will be the next Bond.

by Anonymousreply 43August 14, 2020 3:12 AM

Not while he is still with his horse faced wife.

by Anonymousreply 44August 14, 2020 3:36 AM

Sean Connery had a wife.

by Anonymousreply 45August 14, 2020 3:46 AM

[quote]Jane Lynch was a functional drunk, for instance.

Remind me of how many different series & movies Jane Lynch has been cast in over the last decade. I'll wait...

[quote]Well, we've heard how Colton abused substances.... It wouldn't surprise me if there are parallels there with OJC.

What parallels? You're seriously comparing Colton (who has apparently struggled to hold down ONE job) with OJC (who has been steadily employed for the last 10+ years)?

by Anonymousreply 46August 14, 2020 5:18 AM

I'm enjoying the increasingly dramatic angsty dire personal narrative people are putting together for this man out of literally nothing.

by Anonymousreply 47August 14, 2020 6:59 AM

Oh, baby!!!!! Beat me, daddy, eight to the bar!--a phrase I've never really understood.....

by Anonymousreply 48August 14, 2020 8:30 AM

[Quote] Remind me of how many different series & movies Jane Lynch has been cast in over the last decade. I'll wait...

Jane Lynch is long in recovery so I don't see how that is pertinent. Her reputation has not taken a nose dive, if that's what you're implying

by Anonymousreply 49August 14, 2020 11:51 AM

[Quote] What parallels?

The parallels were listed. Colton worked since his teens so the "can't hold down one job" is moot. And correct me if I'm wrong, but had OJC worked on any show longer than a season or two?

by Anonymousreply 50August 14, 2020 11:53 AM

[quote]OJC worked on any show longer than a season or two?

He hasn't quit any series; Dracula and Emerald City were cancelled. He never pulled a Dan Stevens.

by Anonymousreply 51August 14, 2020 1:48 PM

OK. So what was suggested by "Burned" doesn't sound all that suss. It doesn't make OJC bad, if true. He's just drawn that way.

by Anonymousreply 52August 14, 2020 2:37 PM

OJC is such a mess that after working with him for 9 months on Hill House, Mike Flanagan upgraded him to one of the two series leads of the second season!!! He can clearly barely function.

by Anonymousreply 53August 14, 2020 6:14 PM

No one suggested that... Are you trying to put words into people's mouths to make Burned's claims seem ridiculous?

by Anonymousreply 54August 14, 2020 6:22 PM

R54 Burned is fine, it's the drama queens who subsequently spun it into dramatic "parallels" with Colton Haynes and Jane Lynch that we're making fun of. Are you being deliberately obtuse?

by Anonymousreply 55August 14, 2020 6:57 PM

Jane Lynch is a success story in how she's dealt with addiction. Why would you be offended at the mention of her name?

by Anonymousreply 56August 14, 2020 7:02 PM

[quote]Jane Lynch is a success story in how she's dealt with addiction. Why would you be offended at the mention of her name?

Not offended by the mention of her name, but [italic]am[/italic] offended that she was brought into a discussion about OJC as an example of a "functional drunk". What was the point? That OJC is not? Or is too?

by Anonymousreply 57August 14, 2020 7:59 PM

In the wake of the "Burned" comment, someone took issue with the "difficult" descriptor and launched into a defence of OJC's ability to function in a work environment, even though the "Burned" comment made no mention of a work environment. It was then posted that people who abuse alcohol can be fully functional in work environments. Jane Lynch was given as an example. This seemed to anger the "work" poster even more. It's odd.

by Anonymousreply 58August 14, 2020 8:12 PM

OJC would be a great James Bond. Certainly better than R43's suggestion. His hairiness is an asset, not a detriment: see Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan.

by Anonymousreply 59August 14, 2020 8:32 PM

They are not giving Bond to an Ariana Grande stan. No way, no how.

by Anonymousreply 60August 14, 2020 8:33 PM

R60 As opposed to "manly" Pierce Brosnan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 14, 2020 8:36 PM

Or Andy Cohen BFF Daniel Craig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 14, 2020 8:36 PM

[quote]Or Andy Cohen BFF Daniel Craig.

That friendship is really random. I read a profile on Liam Neeson and his son ahead of the release of their film and the interviewer spoke with Andy because he was friends with Neeson and Natasha Richardson. I guess they live in the same neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 63August 14, 2020 8:41 PM

Andy Cohen is shameless boot licker. It shouldn't surprise that celebrities enjoy his tongue work.

by Anonymousreply 64August 14, 2020 8:45 PM

Not every celebrity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 14, 2020 8:54 PM

OJC has already been asked about playing Bond and has repeatedly said he doesn't want it because he's "too emotional" and "too sensitive" and would be "crying all the time." So butch, that one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 14, 2020 10:10 PM

[Quote] has repeatedly said he doesn't want it because he's "too emotional" and "too sensitive" and would be "crying all the time."

How long has he been saying that kind of stuff? With reports of his social media use, it does seem like he's not hetero fronting hard at all.

by Anonymousreply 67August 14, 2020 10:29 PM

I'm sure Madonna being nice to him had nothing to do with his looks.

Interviewer: Is it true you once fetched a sandwich for Madonna?

OJC: I did. [Laughs] How the hell did you know that? When I was at school, which was a French school, they were very adamant about me not taking time off. I was signed to an agent, but all I was allowed to do was anything that didn’t involve filming so I decided to get a job as a runner. I did it on all these different TV shows and ended up working on MTV during the holidays. I covered all the music awards and I was assigned to Madonna one time. I can’t recall what was in the sandwich but she was very sweet. Compared to all these horror stories you’d hear, she’s a very nice woman. I was just a runner and I don’t think anyone really gave a s**t about me and why would they? But it was a great experience being around all that stuff. I think every actor should be a runner at some point because it helps you understand what goes on and how important it is. If they say ‘Now’ it actually means now, not in five minutes.

by Anonymousreply 68August 15, 2020 12:36 AM

He went to Ecole Jacques LeCoq?

by Anonymousreply 69August 15, 2020 12:41 AM

R68 Of course Madonna wasn't mean to him. Just look at him. He's a hot piece of ass and you know she appreciated it too.

by Anonymousreply 70August 15, 2020 12:41 AM

Everyone on that set would know that he's the son of someone important. Of course he wasn't mistreated.

by Anonymousreply 71August 15, 2020 12:42 AM

[quote] He went to Ecole Jacques LeCoq?

Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle in London.

by Anonymousreply 72August 15, 2020 1:08 AM

I assumed that he meant his drama school wouldn't let him work (as an actor). What the fuck could a lycee do to stop him working during the summer?

by Anonymousreply 73August 15, 2020 1:10 AM

He didn't go to drama school. If I remember right, he was kicked out of his school's drama club for fighting and instead then did youth community theater in London as a teen alongside other future notables Ophelia Lovibond and Carey Mulligan, the latter whom he name drops pretty regularly in interviews. In the above quote though, it's ambiguous but he doesn't actually specify who wouldn't allow him to take acting roles while going to school, so maybe it was mom and dad who said no. He had a brief role in Eastenders at 15 or 16 but this helps explain why he didn't work again for years, not even bit roles.

by Anonymousreply 74August 15, 2020 6:31 AM

Was Betty Jackson important enough that people like Madonna would feel like they had to be nice to her teenage son on sight? I was a kid in the 80s, but I got the feeling she was the Isaac Mizrahi of 1980s English fashion- regional in popularity and mostly popular with conservative middle class fraus. Was she really big outside of the London fashion scene?

by Anonymousreply 75August 15, 2020 7:27 AM

Didn't Betty Jackson design the titles to AbFab? I was a child in the '90s and I knew her name.

by Anonymousreply 76August 15, 2020 12:13 PM

And the costumes!

by Anonymousreply 77August 15, 2020 1:35 PM

She only designed Patsy and Edina’s costumes, and only for the show. She’s mostly worked under other people's labels, hasn’t she? Successful, sure, but not hugely so. R76 where are you from?

by Anonymousreply 78August 15, 2020 5:52 PM

Guess he's a big Madonna fan from way back. Here's a video from a past IG story of his where he says he feels like he IS Madonna. I think he was in Argentina on a balcony, so it's an Evita reference, no less.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79August 17, 2020 8:44 PM

I never really thought OJC was gay before until I saw that video ^. Seems like a total flamer.

by Anonymousreply 80August 18, 2020 2:07 AM

I like how, in recent years, gay actors are doing the "soft" coming out.

by Anonymousreply 81August 18, 2020 2:14 AM

[Quote] where are you from?

Holland Park.

by Anonymousreply 82August 18, 2020 2:14 AM

Looking good in the promo pic for "The Haunting of Bly Manor".

He posted the poster for the new season on IG and Augustus Prew replied "Yeeeessssssss Joan! 💋"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83August 25, 2020 4:36 PM

Who is Joan?

by Anonymousreply 84August 25, 2020 4:47 PM

Is a propmaster at a wedding responsible for the rings?

by Anonymousreply 85August 25, 2020 4:47 PM

Holy shit, R79. No straight man under 40 is making an Evita reference, I don't care if they're in show business or not.

by Anonymousreply 86August 25, 2020 4:54 PM

He's clearly not fully gay or it would be a Patti shoutout.

by Anonymousreply 87August 25, 2020 5:03 PM

[quote]Is a propmaster at a wedding responsible for the rings?

I think Oliver literally was in charge of the props.

Party games were scattered throughout to give a sense of fun and playfulness, as were Polaroid cameras and props

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88August 25, 2020 5:23 PM

He suffers from PTSD caused by sexual abuse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 25, 2020 5:35 PM

That propmaster thing is pretty cute.

Joan seems like an inside joke nickname between them. Rather bold to post it in public. Oliver and Augie's husband Jeffery don't follow or interact with each other anywhere so I wonder what the story is there.

I also see his alleged ex Jessica commented on the post trying to imply they'd watch Bly Manor together and he didn't respond but he did like it. He never likes or comments anything she posts though.

by Anonymousreply 90August 25, 2020 5:37 PM

OJ-C Troll: do you ever connect with the Ben Barnes Troll and the Gregg Sulkin Troll over your infatuation with British Jews?

by Anonymousreply 91August 25, 2020 5:42 PM

Don't forget the Julian Morris Troll!

by Anonymousreply 92August 25, 2020 5:44 PM

R92 [italic]The[/italic] Julian Morris Troll?

We are LEGION!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93August 25, 2020 5:52 PM

Jeffery Self is pretty open about being bipolar. He took a step back from social media a while back. He's also open about being hugely jealous professionally, to the point that he won't even watch gay themed projects that he missed out on in terms of being cast, even when he didn't audition...

by Anonymousreply 94August 25, 2020 5:57 PM

LEGION!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95August 25, 2020 5:57 PM

LEGION!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96August 25, 2020 5:57 PM

Is he married to Ben Cohen?

by Anonymousreply 97August 25, 2020 6:01 PM

No R97, he's married to Isaac Bashevis Singer.

by Anonymousreply 98August 25, 2020 6:03 PM

I've managed to avoid the Julian Morris' threads. I may have to take a look. I didn't know he was feeling himself like that, showing off that body.

by Anonymousreply 99August 25, 2020 6:08 PM

Morris has been showing off that ass for years. Bottom slut.

by Anonymousreply 100August 25, 2020 6:09 PM

[quote]I've managed to avoid the Julian Morris' threads.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 101August 25, 2020 6:10 PM

[quote]He's Jewish, girl.

His mother is not.

by Anonymousreply 102August 25, 2020 6:10 PM

His mother is a shiksa?

by Anonymousreply 103August 25, 2020 6:10 PM

Apparently. I just looked it up. She's a well-known British fashion designer. Even has her on wiki page. Never heard of her, but it's so cool that she apparently designed many of the outrageous outfits worn on AbFab. For that alone, I already love her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104August 25, 2020 6:13 PM

own* wiki

by Anonymousreply 105August 25, 2020 6:13 PM

[Quote] Never heard of her

I condole you.

by Anonymousreply 106August 25, 2020 6:16 PM

Oliver is a BIG ol’ Mary with the emotional maturity of a high school teen.

by Anonymousreply 107August 25, 2020 6:16 PM

He's Jewish enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 108August 25, 2020 6:17 PM

Oliver's Jewish Arabic father David died earlier this year, it seems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 25, 2020 6:18 PM

[quote]Apparently. I just looked it up. She's a well-known British fashion designer. Even has her on wiki page. Never heard of her, but it's so cool that she apparently designed many of the outrageous outfits worn on AbFab. For that alone, I already love her.

She's close friends with Jennifer Saunders, hence the gig. I read one place that Oliver was Jennifer's godson, but other sources just have her as a very close friend of his mother. Oliver's mother is the godmother of Jude Law, though.

[quote]Oliver's Jewish Arabic father David died earlier this year, it seems.

Oliver touches on it in this GQ Father's Day article. He's #4.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110August 25, 2020 6:21 PM

Auggie's mother is a designer also. Wendy Dagworthy. She was credited with founding London Fashion Week.

by Anonymousreply 111August 25, 2020 6:23 PM

Augie told a story on a podcast that when his mother found out about her husband's infidelity, she destroyed the well prepared Sunday roast. Betty and Oliver came over with a roast to help pick up the pieces.

by Anonymousreply 112August 25, 2020 6:35 PM

The fifth person at R110's link is Teo van den Broeke, the openly gay style director for British GQ and another friend of Oliver's. On Teo's birthday post for his father this year, Oliver commented:

[quote]HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN 🍆

There's just... no way this guy is straight,.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113August 25, 2020 7:00 PM

Was this there doubt?

by Anonymousreply 114August 25, 2020 7:04 PM

@ r110, British GQ's Fashion Director Luke Day is horny for his dad.

“My dad is a very sexy, attractive man and God does he know it! He was the hottest lad at school, the football captain
 you get the picture. Growing up, the bar was set high by my parents and my perception of appearance was slightly distorted by these beautiful humans that spawned me. I used to paw over the photos of him wearing aviators and flares from the days before I was born. Then when we lived in Australia he was tanned and buff, sporting 1980s pastels, chest-exposing tees and thigh-exposing, tight, ass-hugging shorts.

by Anonymousreply 115August 25, 2020 7:21 PM

Pics of sexy dad?

by Anonymousreply 116August 25, 2020 7:28 PM

Oliver has briefly re-emerged on Twitter to hype Bly Manor and also to fangirl over Ammonite, the lesbian historical drama by his friend, gay director Francis Lee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117August 25, 2020 7:56 PM

Oliver's Man in an Orange Shirt costar, James McArdle, plays Ronan's husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118August 25, 2020 8:00 PM

I'd like to see Oliver, Jake, and Julian play brothers in a movie. Or even better, a TV drama.

by Anonymousreply 119August 25, 2020 8:01 PM

Oliver and Francis Lee have been friends/following and commenting on each other's work for quite a few years. I think I read Oliver read for a part in "God's Own Country" but couldn't make the schedule work and they met that way.

by Anonymousreply 120August 25, 2020 8:07 PM

Because the cast of God's Own Country is tiny, one would assume that OJC read for Johnny Saxby (the Josh O'Connor role) unless OJC can do an excellent Romanian accent. I wonder if OJC would have done the full-frontal scene that O'Connor did.

by Anonymousreply 121August 25, 2020 8:37 PM

Is it essential that the character is Romanian?

by Anonymousreply 122August 25, 2020 8:49 PM

So much hair. I bet he uses a full roll following a dump.

đŸ§»

by Anonymousreply 123August 25, 2020 8:53 PM

Oliver and Josh O'Connor also follow and comment each other so I think he was supposed to play the immigrant character.

by Anonymousreply 124August 25, 2020 9:10 PM

Remember, he's British. As Madge apparently wants to convince everyone she is, as well.

by Anonymousreply 125August 25, 2020 9:33 PM

Augie is a better actor than Oliver. I hope he gets out of gay indie hell.

by Anonymousreply 126August 25, 2020 9:34 PM

If your Mom did the costumes for AbFab chances are you are going to turn out gay

by Anonymousreply 127August 25, 2020 9:36 PM

What if he's bi?

by Anonymousreply 128August 25, 2020 9:38 PM

His instagram has plenty of pics of him nuzzling some chick

by Anonymousreply 129August 25, 2020 11:11 PM

Who is this troll? I know it can't possibly be Sam Smith.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130August 25, 2020 11:17 PM

[quote]Who is this troll? I know it can't possibly be Sam Smith.

The url lists the person as designer Kim Jones.

by Anonymousreply 131August 25, 2020 11:20 PM

I believe that is Kim Jones, artistic director for Dior Men and longtime friend of Oliver's via his modeling work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132August 25, 2020 11:21 PM

Oliver would look great with cum all clotted in his chest hair

by Anonymousreply 133August 25, 2020 11:21 PM

Are we sure K. Jones isn't ill? This pic makes me think of people with failing organs (and I don't mean whiskey dick)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 25, 2020 11:24 PM

[quote]plenty of pics of him nuzzling some chick

The last photo he posted of Jessica was in February 2017. This despite that LandRover paid both of them to go on a sponsored trip last year. She posted photos of him from the trip and tagged him in it, which is how we know she was there, but he didn't even tag her in his.

by Anonymousreply 135August 25, 2020 11:26 PM

Is he pressed that she's moved on with a new (female) partner?

by Anonymousreply 136August 25, 2020 11:27 PM

I don't know, there were all sorts of rumors about them in the British tabloids early on when they were doing Dracula, but she comments and likes most of his posts and tags and posts about him, and he rarely responds. She tagged him in her own birthday post this year and he took 2 weeks to like it.

She also recently followed Jack Bannon, to whom she has no connection other than he became Oliver's friend last summer when they met at Paris Fashion Week. Videos of him and Jack hanging out while drinking are in his IG stories; meanwhile she's not in any. Jack took over a month to follow her back despite posting stories and liking other people's posts like Ben Aldridge's coming out post.

Meanwhile Oliver likes Richard Madden's posts within minutes.

by Anonymousreply 137August 25, 2020 11:34 PM

Did she get abuse from his fans when they were believed to be together? Maybe that's why he likes some of her comments on his posts but doesn't otherwise engage.

by Anonymousreply 138August 25, 2020 11:37 PM

On the contrary. His few frau fan accounts love them as a couple and freak out any time she posts or comments anything to or about him because they think they're still together and "just private." They explain away the fact that she posts photos her current girlfriend with the caption "My Love" as a BFF thing, and the fact that he hasn't mentioned her in years as proof that he's just sooooo private. I think deep down they know what's up, but note that her comments always get hundreds of likes on Instagram. Meanwhile, HER fans all seem to assume she's a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 139August 25, 2020 11:41 PM

He is so gorgeous. The epitome of my type.

by Anonymousreply 140August 26, 2020 1:22 AM

You like an off centre nose?

by Anonymousreply 141August 26, 2020 1:23 AM

I would like to wake up in bed with him with my face buried in that hairy chest....

by Anonymousreply 142August 26, 2020 1:29 PM

His hairy legs and thighs are a wonder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143August 27, 2020 7:11 PM

En vacance en France?

by Anonymousreply 144August 27, 2020 7:12 PM

It's an old snap.

by Anonymousreply 145August 27, 2020 7:13 PM

Was Oliver raised religious?

by Anonymousreply 146August 27, 2020 7:14 PM

Betty Jackson was raised Protestant but identifies as non-religious. In interviews, she's said her husband was raised ultra-orthodox but had already started to break away from orthodoxy by the time they met and fell in love, and that his family had a lot of opinions about him marrying a shiksa. However, I think I read that her husband did later go through the trouble of becoming an Israeli citizen, so he didn't cut all ties. It doesn't seem like Oliver was raised religious either way but he does sometimes post Merry Christmas selfies, usually from a beach somewhere. A lot of Jewish and non-religious people celebrate Christmas without the spiritual aspects so that's not rare.

by Anonymousreply 147August 27, 2020 8:45 PM

Would his father have insisted on the snip?

by Anonymousreply 148August 27, 2020 8:55 PM

Maybe Burned will come back and fill us in. Or maybe Bly Manor will have a little full frontal.

by Anonymousreply 149August 27, 2020 8:56 PM

[quote]Would his father have insisted on the snip?

One so hopes. For the boy's sake.

by Anonymousreply 150August 27, 2020 9:00 PM

[Quote] One so hopes. For the boy's sake.

You think other boys would tease him down by the riverside?

by Anonymousreply 151August 27, 2020 9:06 PM

Like anyone wouldn't lap at his dick fromage given the chance.

by Anonymousreply 152August 28, 2020 5:08 AM

Which side of the family did OJC get his hairiness from? His father didn't look that hairy from the pictures I've seen and his mother's side doesn't appear that hairy either.

by Anonymousreply 153August 30, 2020 1:14 AM

Are you implying he's a foundling?

by Anonymousreply 154August 30, 2020 1:15 AM

No. I just know that when I've slept with hairy men before, they always tell me either their mother's, father's or both sides of their family have men with hairy bodies. So I'm curious if Oliver's other relatives have furry chests like he does or if he's a loner in that regard.

by Anonymousreply 155August 30, 2020 1:17 AM

Looking very climbable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156August 30, 2020 1:20 AM

Pudding bowls seemed to be required in the 90s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157August 30, 2020 1:21 AM

Big feet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 30, 2020 1:27 AM

That necklace he seemingly never takes off looks like one of those Pyrrha necklaces Richard Madden shills for and gives all of his bitches. Richard and Oliver also both have LandRover deals. Do they have the same PR? That would explain so much.

by Anonymousreply 159August 30, 2020 1:36 AM

His neck and chest hair nearly converges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160August 30, 2020 1:37 AM

OJC has modelled for Mr Porter, right? Jeremy Langmead might be behind it all.

by Anonymousreply 161August 30, 2020 1:41 AM

He's physically my type. I love fit, hairy men.

by Anonymousreply 162August 30, 2020 1:43 AM

With D. Booth. They all know each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163August 30, 2020 1:47 AM

[Quote] He's physically my type.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164August 30, 2020 1:49 AM

^Bless, R164

by Anonymousreply 165August 30, 2020 1:59 AM

R164 GIF is from a really REALLY shitty movie called The Healer which I think is on Netflix right now. It's kind of Jesus-y and filmed in Canada and its production values are awful, so I almost couldn't get through it, but he's shirtless/nude in it a few times so there's that.

[quote]OJC has modelled for Mr Porter, right? Jeremy Langmead might be behind it all.

He has and they follow each other on Instagram. Good catch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166August 30, 2020 2:55 AM

OJC followed another random gay guy plus some comedians and movie studios over the weekend. Jessica De Gouw liked and commented on the Bly Manor post with "You cute" which the fanfraus are taking it as another secret sign that she and OJC are still together. He appears only once in the teaser trailer that I could see but he looks a lot better than he did in Hill House.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167August 31, 2020 4:02 PM

[Quote] OJC followed another random gay guy

A cute gay man?

by Anonymousreply 168August 31, 2020 4:10 PM

It's the French fashion designer, Jacquemus.

by Anonymousreply 169August 31, 2020 4:27 PM

Similarly hairy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170August 31, 2020 4:32 PM

Open to threesomes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171August 31, 2020 4:32 PM

Bitch please, OJC is much hairier than that guy.

by Anonymousreply 172September 1, 2020 1:01 AM

Oliver is still leaving excited strings of fanboy emojis on Ariana Grande's posts -- just the ones about her record sales.

[quote]ojacksoncohen đŸ„‚đŸ„‚đŸ„‚đŸ–€đŸ–€đŸ–€

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173September 1, 2020 11:16 PM

That's nice to see.

by Anonymousreply 174September 1, 2020 11:17 PM

Quarantine beard selfie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175September 12, 2020 12:01 AM

Come out girl

by Anonymousreply 176September 24, 2020 4:12 AM

Any nude leaks? Would love some verificatia of sizemeat.

by Anonymousreply 177September 24, 2020 10:17 AM

He's never going to come out. If anything he's gotten more reclusive about public attention these last few years. His 70-year-old mother posts more openly than he does.

by Anonymousreply 178September 25, 2020 11:18 PM

[quote] Andy Cohen is shameless boot licker. It shouldn't surprise that celebrities enjoy his tongue work.

AC = Total POS

by Anonymousreply 179September 25, 2020 11:34 PM

I'm patiently waiting for the hirsute full-frontal. I would be the fluffer who rids his bush of likely knots with a gentle comb.

by Anonymousreply 180September 26, 2020 12:39 AM

If only Bly Manor were on HBO.

by Anonymousreply 181September 27, 2020 5:05 AM

When will he come out?

by Anonymousreply 182September 27, 2020 6:49 AM

Hopefully soon

by Anonymousreply 183September 27, 2020 6:01 PM

Bitch is on a plane from London to Greece right now according to his Instagram stories. Do you have to quarantine when coming in from COVID19-infested UK to another country? I wonder if it's another sponsored LandRover trip like the one last year.

by Anonymousreply 184September 27, 2020 6:14 PM

The next James Bond?

by Anonymousreply 185September 28, 2020 12:03 AM

golll

by Anonymousreply 186September 28, 2020 12:10 AM

R185 he's already said he's "too emotional" and not masculine enough to be Bond.

by Anonymousreply 187September 28, 2020 12:36 AM

Twitter stans have figured out he's in Greece because he's likely landed a small part in Maggie Gyllenhaal's directorial debut, "The Lost Daughter," which started filming in Greece yesterday. It stars Olivia Colman, Dakota Johnson and Paul Mescal and it sounds like Oscar bait. Maggie and Paul started following him back on Instagram yesterday. He needs a better publicist.

by Anonymousreply 188September 29, 2020 7:13 PM

He's been to the Isle of Greece....but he's never been to me

by Anonymousreply 189September 29, 2020 9:59 PM

New Bly Manor interview for anyone who cares at this point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190October 4, 2020 11:52 PM

Still pings

by Anonymousreply 191October 4, 2020 11:53 PM

He really did. I actually thought he was laying on the charm pretty thick with the (openly gay) interviewer out of the gate.

by Anonymousreply 192October 4, 2020 11:57 PM

EW Interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193October 5, 2020 1:23 PM

I'm not sure I've ever heard OJ-C speak in his regular accent/voice before. I was expecting something slightly more posh, but I'm not complaining at all (the slightly sideways baseball cap is another matter). He seems a likeable sort, and, yes, still pings. I would happily keep him company in quarantine in Greece (which, of course, negates the idea of quarantine, but still).

by Anonymousreply 194October 5, 2020 7:29 PM

Yeah he seems like he has a nice personality, but he does sound a little more working class than I was expecting. Betty Jackson sounds much more middle class than he does. Apparently they quarantined together all this year. Cute.

by Anonymousreply 195October 5, 2020 8:39 PM

“I am very sensitive, and I always have been — I'm aware that I am a man, and I am supposed to be non-emotional, and I've battled that my whole life, but I feel so much that it's ... I don't know,” he trails off, laughing. “That's just kind of who I am, and I know it's not the norm: I'm six foot three, I'm a big man, and I think it's quite rare to have someone that cries so much when they are my size.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196October 5, 2020 11:25 PM

He's so big and sensitive, everyone! Can't you see how big and sensitive he is! He's 6'3, if you've not heard.

″I'm 6'3' and, you know, big,″ Jackson-Cohen says, slipping into a pretend monster voice to emphasize that last word. ″I think people assume I am a jock or whatever it is that people assume, and I've never, ever related to those types of people. I'm actually quite a sensitive, emotional man. So, finding characters to play like that when you are 6'3' and you are seen a certain way is quite a challenge.″

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197October 6, 2020 8:13 PM

He needs to show his dick, it's not getting any younger

by Anonymousreply 198October 6, 2020 8:21 PM

I would be perfectly happy if he rarely wore a shirt.

by Anonymousreply 199October 6, 2020 10:42 PM

I watched the wretched new 'Invisible Man' last week and he seemed really, really gay.

by Anonymousreply 200October 6, 2020 10:43 PM

I see this thread has had 200 replies from 38 posters.

I suspect this thread has degenerated into a small conversation between two or three fanboys. And I suspect it may be paywalled to subscribers only.

by Anonymousreply 201October 6, 2020 11:52 PM

Any Greek hotties hook up with him?

by Anonymousreply 202October 7, 2020 12:06 AM

Has OJ-C ever acted on stage? A cursory glance on Wikipedia says no. Nothing wrong with only doing film and TV, of course, but so many British actors do all three.

by Anonymousreply 203October 8, 2020 10:45 PM

^ Performers who just do film and TV aren't real actors. They're just like male models and they get the director and editor to do all the hard work.

by Anonymousreply 204October 8, 2020 10:47 PM

Nonsense. You can't make a decent performance in the editing room if an actor gives you nothing.

by Anonymousreply 205October 8, 2020 10:48 PM

OJC started acting with a theatre group for young talent.

by Anonymousreply 206October 8, 2020 10:49 PM

But has OJC done anything LIVE recently?

by Anonymousreply 207October 8, 2020 10:54 PM

He's probably had a wank.

by Anonymousreply 208October 8, 2020 10:57 PM

No one's done anything LIVE recently except a handful of people who are doing those weird one-man shows via Zoom or to socially distanced audiences of 30, but "you're not a real actor unless you do theater" is THE weirdest bitter ex theater kid take I've seen on the DL in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 209October 9, 2020 12:14 AM

I've done LIVE theater recently.

by Anonymousreply 210October 9, 2020 12:15 AM

R205 Tell that to Fellini and Pasolini

by Anonymousreply 211October 9, 2020 12:23 AM

R205 An actor will tell you that the crew films a setup for over an one hour and can do up to twenty takes to get 3 seconds of dialogue.

Look at a current TV show. Actors don't recite a whole sentence.

The Sound Editors and the Video Editors cut during the actor's sentence. They cut away to another actor and they overlay the sound from one take on to the vision from another. They overlay the sound of one actor over the vision of another actor.

by Anonymousreply 212October 9, 2020 12:37 AM

TV shows can't afford to do re-take upon re-take. There's too much to shoot.

by Anonymousreply 213October 9, 2020 1:00 AM

Yeah, actors who can't get a scene right in a couple of takes are a problem on a TV set where time is money and most episodes have only a handful of days to shoot, and most of that time is technical setup.

by Anonymousreply 214October 9, 2020 7:59 PM

[quote]An actor will tell you that the crew films a setup for over an one hour and can do up to twenty takes to get 3 seconds of dialogue. Look at a current TV show. Actors don't recite a whole sentence.

Not quite. Yes, they can spend hours setting up. However, 20 takes?

Assuming there are only two people in a scene and there isn't a lot of movement ...

The director is going to do a master shot of both actors in the scene running through the whole scene.

The director is going to do one angle on an actor and then a reverse angle on the other actor. Both times the actors will run through the entire scene. Depending on the schedule of the person they are working with and how often they are actually seen on camera when it's focusing on the main actor in that angle, if it's a medium shot where they are seen only over the shoulder or a close up where the other actor is off screen, the other actor may not even be on set. Usually people are helpful though and recite their lines off camera to the actor that is being focused on.

For TV or indie film the standard for a long time was a 3:1 ratio. So three takes minimum for every scene on every angle so the editors have other takes to edit in if there's an issue. However, that's project and director dependent. You could be only allowed to do as little as one take. (That's common on soaps now because of the budget and with things that are completely inconsequential.) It's rare you get a ton of takes unless you're working with someone like David Fincher whose whole thing is doing exhaustive amounts of takes. When time and budget is a concern you don't get that luxury. (Or torture in that case.)

Long story short: It could be as little as 3 takes for an entire scene or 9ish, maybe 10, maybe 11 or 12 but not 20 all together.

[quote]The Sound Editors and the Video Editors cut during the actor's sentence. They cut away to another actor and they overlay the sound from one take on to the vision from another. They overlay the sound of one actor over the vision of another actor.

There are three ways to make a cut but keep in mind the entire scene was likely filmed from start to finish. You're going to cut in between dialogue, you're going to use the dialogue of one actor to LEAD us into another angle where they complete what they are saying or you're going to use a physical action the actor is doing to lead us into another angle (like an actor starts to stand up in his medium shot and then you cut to him completing the action of standing in a master shot.)

Also keep in mind different directors have different ways of working with editors. Some will hover over their shoulder and choose every single thing that goes up there on that screen and others will leave them alone and come in and review it later trusting the editor.

by Anonymousreply 215October 12, 2020 6:32 AM

R215 That sounds all very interesting. But how long are scenes now?

Most movie directors love green screens. And they pride themselves on having scenes of less than one minute duration. Audiences prefer action over talking heads.

by Anonymousreply 216October 12, 2020 6:44 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217October 12, 2020 6:54 AM

R216, I don't want to derail the thread, I just saw something I could respond to while reading other things.

Green Screens and post production and VFX cost money and they take time. There's not a whole lot of that on television for this reason. (When I say TV I'm not really referring to movies airing on tv. I'm not even talking about hour long tv shows about mysterious creatures on HBO or whatever. I'm talking about bang 'em out week by week stuff.) To do that stuff adds in a whole other element (and department) to the process of completing an episode of a show.

The belief was that one minute on the screen is usually one page in the script. That's not always true. It all really depends. Also the length may change at various points. With TV shows that number is a bit off. It could be anywhere from 22 pages for 30 minutes (which accounts for commercials) or longer. Cobra Kai is going doesn't have to worry about commercials and is on streaming where they can run over or under 30 minutes if they want to.

Directors on half hours shows may not want a lot of talking because there isn't a lot of time but most sitcoms are very dialogue heavy. How much action was actually happening on "Two and a Half Men?" On the other hand, remember the series, "Scandal?" There was plenty of action but there were also moments where random characters would bust out and deliver a whole monologue only to get a monologue in response. It worked because those actors taught a masterclass every time they spoke.

As for action over talking heads, that applies mostly to movies. Also it really depends on the show and the genre. It also can depend on who is writing the show. There wasn't a whole lot of action on Difficult People where the entertainment came from what they were saying rather than doing. Occasionally it came from both at the same time. Schitt's Creek also falls into that category. The Gilmore Girls is a perfect example of dialogue driving a show rather than action. Also this isn't counting what actors call "business" on those kinds of shows. Business is basically what they're doing during the scene while they're delivering the dialogue. If Rory is going to be doing her homework she's going to do it while having a conversation with her mother about something or other.

Anyways, back to the ass that was posted at R217

by Anonymousreply 218October 12, 2020 7:13 AM

Not to be a hoe, but I’d spread for him.

by Anonymousreply 219October 12, 2020 7:21 AM

He is speaking French on his Instagram Story!

by Anonymousreply 220October 12, 2020 2:04 PM

r89 I guess he was a cute kid and the French teachers couldn't resist. He sounds so very complicated.

by Anonymousreply 221October 13, 2020 3:07 PM

[Quote] He sounds so very complicated.

How so?

by Anonymousreply 222October 13, 2020 3:24 PM

I think R221 is referring to OJC's sex abuse victim history.

by Anonymousreply 223October 13, 2020 3:27 PM

And he speaks French because his father is Franco-Israeli.

by Anonymousreply 224October 13, 2020 3:28 PM

[Quote] Not anymore

his father is Franco-Israeli.

by Anonymousreply 225October 13, 2020 3:32 PM

Love him

by Anonymousreply 226October 13, 2020 5:00 PM

[quote]Anyways, back to the ass that was posted at [R217]

His Hank Hill-esque flat ass?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227October 13, 2020 5:00 PM

So they managed to get his shirt (and more, apparently) off for Bly Manor. Not a scrap of skin from him in Hill House.

by Anonymousreply 228October 14, 2020 12:09 AM

His hips are pushed forward. He's basically clenching in that ass pic upthread.

by Anonymousreply 229October 14, 2020 12:10 AM

His French is very good! He's saying he dubbed his own character for Bly Manor's French audio track and that was the first time he'd done that.

by Anonymousreply 230October 14, 2020 12:30 AM

Filming with Dakota Johnson. Is she going to dump Chris Martin for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231October 15, 2020 7:49 PM

Are they his character's tattoos?

by Anonymousreply 232October 15, 2020 7:51 PM

Yes, the tats are for the character.

by Anonymousreply 233October 15, 2020 7:53 PM

Christ, I hope so, R232. For the record, I am not completely anti-tat, but so many people get carried away with them (including a very good friend of mine; I've kept my mouth shut about his.) Thanks for the intel, R233 -- what do you/we know about his character?

by Anonymousreply 234October 15, 2020 7:56 PM

Quite thick ankles.

by Anonymousreply 235October 15, 2020 7:56 PM

[quote]Thanks for the intel, [R233] -- what do you/we know about his character?

Nothing really. The film is based on the book "The Lost Daughter", but I haven't found a detailed synopsis about it. Apparently he's playing another bad guy because someone tweeted about him playing toxic characters and he replied that they should wait until they see this film .

by Anonymousreply 236October 15, 2020 8:03 PM

Playing these kind of roles might actually help him if he ever decides to come out.

by Anonymousreply 237October 15, 2020 8:08 PM

^ Why would bad-ass roles help him come out?

by Anonymousreply 238October 15, 2020 8:31 PM

Because he's not playing America's boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 239October 15, 2020 8:52 PM

He's made it pretty plain in the Bly Manor press that he's mainly interested in character roles and genre work these days and doesn't want to play "Prince Charming" types.

by Anonymousreply 240October 16, 2020 12:51 AM

Damn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241October 17, 2020 4:23 PM

Nice work if you can get it, OJ-C!

by Anonymousreply 242October 17, 2020 6:28 PM

That's a photo of him partying on Paul Mescal's boat. Where's the poster who thought he was anorexic a few months ago?

by Anonymousreply 243October 17, 2020 8:23 PM

So hot, but he seems so damn boring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244October 17, 2020 9:10 PM

With Paul.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245October 17, 2020 9:11 PM

Didn't someone post about Paul Mescal homophobic bullying them in high school (Ireland's version of high school)?

by Anonymousreply 246October 17, 2020 9:17 PM

Didn't someone say he enjoys a drink? It has probably taken him some places... I doubt they all were boring...

by Anonymousreply 247October 17, 2020 9:18 PM

R247 Do you think people who drink are 'not boring'?

by Anonymousreply 248October 17, 2020 9:22 PM

They tend to get into some shit, r248.

by Anonymousreply 249October 17, 2020 9:24 PM

Nice legs

by Anonymousreply 250October 17, 2020 9:38 PM

R246 yeah but I still see plenty of LGBT and gay-friendly people thirsting after Paul all over social media, so I'd like to think that, like those people, maybe OJ-C hasn't heard of the allegation.

by Anonymousreply 251October 18, 2020 12:28 AM

Brandon Flynn allegedly bullied another gay kid. And he went to an Arts high school.

by Anonymousreply 252October 18, 2020 12:30 AM

What even is that mess?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253October 22, 2020 6:21 PM

That is a pile of sugar, other simple carbs, and fat. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 254October 22, 2020 6:29 PM

Putting on weight for the role I guess?

Miss Betty and Tom Austen followed each other this week, and it looks like Oliver deleted all but one or two of his photos of Jessica De Gouw.

by Anonymousreply 255October 22, 2020 10:27 PM

Sugar causes depression and all kinds of diseases. There are healthier ways to gain weight, believe it or not. You just have to consume more calories than you can burn off.

by Anonymousreply 256October 22, 2020 10:32 PM

Maybe he just really wanted those pancakes.

by Anonymousreply 257October 22, 2020 10:35 PM

Bello!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258October 26, 2020 6:23 PM

He seems BORING as mud in that Bello interview. Nice guy vibes though.

Also he looks like Armie Hammer a bit there.

by Anonymousreply 259October 26, 2020 6:37 PM

^. Those Bello photos are hopelessly unflattering to him AND the clothes.

by Anonymousreply 260October 26, 2020 10:00 PM

Here's a half-hour remote interview show he did with Collider last week where he shows a bit more personality. He seems to have a good sense of humor, at least.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261October 26, 2020 10:09 PM

Uncle duty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262November 9, 2020 1:35 AM

That is the roundest head I've ever seen on a newborn. Cute kid. Aren't they all on lockdown in London right now though?

by Anonymousreply 263November 9, 2020 11:11 PM

Yes in theory England went into total lockdown last Thursday. You’re allowed to meet one other person not from your household but it has to be outdoors. In practice London doesn’t seem much different, except all the pubs and most shops are shut.

by Anonymousreply 264November 10, 2020 10:24 AM

Marry me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265November 10, 2020 11:09 AM

I want to feel every furry inch on top of me!

by Anonymousreply 266November 10, 2020 11:21 AM

Wow, he can really fit a lot in his mouth all at once at R253! He took a huge load effortlessly. That's quite a talent.

by Anonymousreply 267November 10, 2020 11:24 AM

Didn’t he just arrive somewhere else to shoot a movie? Some other European city.

by Anonymousreply 268November 11, 2020 12:00 AM

He was in Greece for that movie with Dakota Johnson. Maybe he wrapped on it.

by Anonymousreply 269November 11, 2020 12:19 AM

He posted on Instagram that he wrapped last week and went back home to London. This was right before lockdown, and Greece is part of the UK's approved travel corridor so you do not have to self-isolate when you return.

by Anonymousreply 270November 11, 2020 12:55 AM

Oliver supporting Paul Mescal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271November 11, 2020 6:04 PM

Weird "bromance." They honestly look related.

by Anonymousreply 272November 11, 2020 9:28 PM

Nice cast. I hope OJC and Jack Farthing have a love scene. (I know nothing about the story, but it's good to have a dream.)

by Anonymousreply 273November 12, 2020 5:38 PM

Unfortunately OJC plays Dakota Fanning's toxic babydaddy in this one, but I for one support your dream R273.

by Anonymousreply 274November 12, 2020 9:52 PM

This OJ-C fansite says that he was rumored to have dated Luke Evans back in 2012. I wasn't following either of them back then and have never heard this rumor though they were in a movie together back then. What do we think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275November 15, 2020 11:46 PM

Is OJC quite tall or is Evans quite short?

by Anonymousreply 276November 17, 2020 4:46 PM

OJK is 191 cm

Luke E is182 cm

by Anonymousreply 277November 17, 2020 5:00 PM

*OJC

[btw that's around 6'4' and 6'0']

by Anonymousreply 278November 17, 2020 5:06 PM

Plus his hair adds another 5 inches.

by Anonymousreply 279November 18, 2020 10:37 PM

OJC is the DL favorite for who should be the next Bond in this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280November 18, 2020 10:40 PM

He hasn't made it onto ANY of this year's "Ones to Watch" lists from the major industry rags unlike in 2018 when Hill House managed to put him on a few. This dude really needs a better publicist.

by Anonymousreply 281November 18, 2020 10:46 PM

[quote]He hasn't made it onto ANY of this year's "Ones to Watch" lists from the major industry rags unlike in 2018 when Hill House managed to put him on a few. This dude really needs a better publicist.

He really does. When hound dog faced Paul Mescal gets write up after write up and inclusion in People's Sexist Men issue, and OJC gets nothing, there's a problem. He needs to level up.

by Anonymousreply 282November 20, 2020 12:47 AM

Most likely Oliver doesn't have an aggressive publicist.

by Anonymousreply 283November 20, 2020 1:26 AM

His hairy tits are cold, it seems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284January 11, 2021 6:02 AM

I'd volunteer to warm them up.

by Anonymousreply 285January 12, 2021 12:53 AM

[quote] Luke E is182 cm

WHAAAAAAAAT! Why does he always look like he’s at least 6’2”? That’s the impression I got from watching him in The Girl On The Train and from every picture I’ve ever seen of him. I am shocked at this.

by Anonymousreply 286January 12, 2021 1:33 AM

[quote]Is OJC quite tall or is Evans quite short?

Correct.

by Anonymousreply 287January 12, 2021 2:17 AM

I'm guessing OJC can grow sideburns in about two days. No shame!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288March 20, 2021 8:00 PM

He could up his profile by becoming Ariana Grande's next gayish fiance.

by Anonymousreply 289March 20, 2021 8:32 PM

The latest rumor circulating social media is that he's been living with Tom Austen.

And OJC is filming 4 movies this year and they're all period pieces so it's likely we haven't seen the last of the sideburns.

by Anonymousreply 290March 21, 2021 10:16 PM

Is Tom Austen auditioning for a New Romantic flick?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291March 21, 2021 10:18 PM

Stinky linky, R291. According to Tom, he's spent the last year at (OJC's?) home, writing several scripts and TV pilots, some of which has development interest, and his interest has shifted a bit away from acting.

by Anonymousreply 292March 21, 2021 10:21 PM

Lots of male eye candy in OJC's upcoming films -- Theo James is also in "Mr. Malcolm's List" with him, and Fionn Whitehead is cast in "Emily."

by Anonymousreply 293March 24, 2021 6:00 PM

It may have already been posted, but Tom’s real-life brother is hottie actor Freddy Carter, who’s starring with Ben Barnes in Shadow and Bone. Good genes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294March 24, 2021 6:05 PM

My first BF was an English Jew like OJC his natural scent was an aphrodisiac and got me instantly hard.

by Anonymousreply 295March 24, 2021 7:56 PM

There's been a photo leaked from the film with Theo and Oliver and Sope Dirisu from Gangs Of London who is also very handsome. One of the extras posted it and then deleted it but of course it made its way to social media anyway. That's Theo and Oliver front and center - they're both wearing wigs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296March 25, 2021 4:12 AM

Tom and Freddy don't look much alike except in the eyebrows.

There's lots of eye candy in the two-part French-language Three Musketeers theatrical adaptation he's doing later this year too. Pio MarmaĂŻ, Romain Duris, Francois Civil, Louis Garrell who is playing OJC's foil, Vincent Cassel if he's your thing. Both films are entirely in French which OJC speaks fluently. How very Emily In Paris of him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297March 25, 2021 4:29 AM

I could have sworn I remember reading that he was gay but googling now comes up with nothing except his role in Man in the Orange Shirt. Plus his wiki states he’s dating a woman.

I’m so confused.

by Anonymousreply 298May 8, 2021 6:08 AM

More on-set photos, please!

by Anonymousreply 299May 8, 2021 9:30 PM

He's not dating a woman to anyone's knowledge. His last public relationship was with Jessica De Gouw and it ended by 2018 at the latest.

by Anonymousreply 300May 10, 2021 9:10 PM

Any OJC updates from anyone? Asking for a friend...

by Anonymousreply 301June 15, 2021 11:31 PM

Still keeping a very low profile, but he just got cast in an Apple TV series with DL fave Francois Arnaud and Gugu Mbatha-Raw.

I think he's going to be in five or six things in the next year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302June 16, 2021 10:23 PM

Can we petition for a full-frontal scene?

by Anonymousreply 303June 16, 2021 11:36 PM

He and François are leaving excited comments for each other already. The imagination runs wild.

by Anonymousreply 304June 17, 2021 5:17 AM

No OJC news from The Lost Daughter premiere at the Venice Film Festival? Sigh...

by Anonymousreply 305September 7, 2021 6:48 PM

I think he's still shooting the TV show for Apple in Canada so he probably couldn't make it, also his role in that is apparently very small.

He also got dropped from the Three Musketeers remake, probably due to schedule overlaps with the show. He was replaced with Jacob Fortune-Lloyd. What a downgrade.

by Anonymousreply 306September 7, 2021 8:56 PM

This is Francois on the right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307September 11, 2021 6:03 PM

Kiss kiss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308September 11, 2021 6:03 PM

Please let my fantasy be real: Oliver Jackson-Cohen and François Arnaud enjoyed a passionate fling together.

by Anonymousreply 309September 11, 2021 6:15 PM

François has a twink bf IRL who has been with him in Vancouver for much of this shoot, and who knows who OJC is boning these days, but I would settle for R309's scenario on screen.

by Anonymousreply 310September 13, 2021 10:57 PM

Hopefully not Jim Beam.

by Anonymousreply 311September 13, 2021 11:31 PM

In my dreams OJC flies down to SF on his free weekends and bones me (or vice versa, I'm not fussy). Clearly, I have a vivid fantasy life.

by Anonymousreply 312September 13, 2021 11:39 PM

Just for R309 here is a photo from Surface co-star Millie Brady's Instagram stories of Oliver snuggling Francois's dog this past weekend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313October 4, 2021 9:00 PM

They'll be on the lookout for the next Bond soon. Hope the producers consider this sexy beast. He deserves it. All of the best Bond's had fur on their chest like he does.

by Anonymousreply 314October 6, 2021 2:47 AM

He would be great, but realistically he's not getting anywhere near that short list. I'd love to be wrong, but he won't.

by Anonymousreply 315October 6, 2021 11:34 PM

Update: Still hairy (with fake tats) in "The Lost Daughter."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316November 12, 2021 12:20 AM

r46 seriously? Okay - here is a list of TV shows and Movies Jane Lynch has been in from 2011-2021. Eighty-two, Eighty-two different movies and TV shows over 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 317November 12, 2021 12:32 AM

Don't know if he's still drinking, but he's definitely still smoking. Unless those cigs in the first pic aren't his!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318November 12, 2021 12:48 AM

After nearly 2 months he's resurfaced, out pubbing in London with fellow hyphenate Poppy Corby-Tuech and supposedly photographed by Tom Austen this evening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319December 29, 2021 8:33 PM

Can't see w/o an Instagram account.

Won't open an Instagram account.

So sad.

by Anonymousreply 320December 29, 2021 8:57 PM

Sorry R320, I didn't realize people can't see direct links to Instagram posts without an account! Hopefully you can see this one. He looks cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321December 29, 2021 9:33 PM

Danke, r321

by Anonymousreply 322December 29, 2021 9:38 PM

So Tom Austen is still in OJC’s circle? Cute couple (of roommates)? Yay?

by Anonymousreply 323December 30, 2021 1:43 AM

Looks like they're at least still friends, though pandemic filming schedules meant they weren't in the same countries for most of this last year.

by Anonymousreply 324December 30, 2021 2:58 AM

Watched The Lost Daughter yesterday. I think OJC had maybe six lines and about as many minutes of screen time. I hope he enjoyed that Greek-island working vacation! He certainly looked good in a black tank top.

by Anonymousreply 325January 5, 2022 7:03 PM

R325 he looked like a had a former fat kid’s body with thick looking legs. He had love handles in that black tank top.

by Anonymousreply 326January 5, 2022 8:00 PM

This man does not have love handles. Are you the same weirdo that keeps posting that he's anorexic and other weird shit about his perfectly fine body?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327January 6, 2022 3:34 AM

He always supporting the LGBT community

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328April 4, 2022 2:50 PM

He looked very nice, if a bit sunburnt, at the pre-BAFTA parties a couple of weeks ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329April 4, 2022 7:48 PM

OJC (and his big boots -- not a euphemism!) making the red carpet rounds for Surface (which launches Friday).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330July 27, 2022 12:00 AM

He's looking GREAT (and still hairy).

by Anonymousreply 331July 27, 2022 12:12 AM

The show on the other hand looks like derivative try-hard trash.

And what the fuck is going on with Reese Witherspoon's eyes? Scary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332July 27, 2022 12:14 AM

Yikes, The AV Club is not a fan of Surface (and said OJC was "one-note" but blamed the script, not him).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333July 28, 2022 10:03 PM

I just saw the Variety review and it isn't good either - seems like they are all saying the cast is good but the show itself is not awful, just very mediocre. Surprising considering they sent Witherspoon to the premiere and how much marketing they're doing for it. Most Apple TV+ shows I've seen have been really good. I've said it before but OJC needs a better agent. Everything he's worked on for the last few years has been bit supporting roles in low-rent mediocre garbage that hasn't gotten his career any further along. It's like professionally he's been spinning his wheels for a decade.

by Anonymousreply 334July 28, 2022 10:43 PM

He has probably been greylisted.

by Anonymousreply 335July 28, 2022 10:51 PM

Witherspoon has too much money and not enough editorial sense.

by Anonymousreply 336July 28, 2022 10:53 PM

R335 whatever for? All the mental illness?

by Anonymousreply 337July 28, 2022 10:54 PM

Well, when was the last time he had a beard? He makes Pride posts ever year... He's lowkey but he's not exactly playing the Leading Man game.

by Anonymousreply 338July 28, 2022 11:07 PM

It's been years. His last and only beard came out as queer and dating a woman last month. This year he made a Pride post on the day his movie Mr Malcolm's List premiered... the one he asked the director to make his character gay for and she said no... but didn't post about the movie premiering that day. LOL salty little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 339July 28, 2022 11:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!