Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

James Garner had a nice BIG ass

I’m watching an old rerun of Maverick and I’m simply astounded. Hopefully he twerked it on somebody or at least sat on a few faces in his day.

by Anonymousreply 18August 10, 2020 11:28 PM

Jack Kelly was hotter.

by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2020 9:16 PM

He was bare- assed far too late in his career. Bad decision.

by Anonymousreply 2August 10, 2020 9:22 PM

Watch "Space Cowboys", he shows it, granted older than we'd like but it's there none the less.

by Anonymousreply 3August 10, 2020 9:23 PM

Receipts?

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2020 9:23 PM

Great link, OP!

by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2020 9:26 PM

Where is the ass ???

by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2020 9:28 PM

[quote]James Garner had a nice BIG ass

Yes, I noticed. Very nice.

by Anonymousreply 7August 10, 2020 9:29 PM

I was told there was ass - James Garner ass- on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 8August 10, 2020 9:37 PM

The DL has been summoned to see Ass OP. WHERE IS THE ASS !?

by Anonymousreply 9August 10, 2020 9:40 PM

Handsome man, good Democrat, his daughter's best friend is a friend of mine and tells me he was a sweetheart. I was genuinely sad when he died.

by Anonymousreply 10August 10, 2020 9:46 PM

I misread ' Jennifer Gardner has a big ass ' and I was about to type : ' WE KNEW'.

by Anonymousreply 11August 10, 2020 9:54 PM

I thought he was hot. I am not that old but when I saw Murphy's Romance on HBO in the 80's as a kid, I had stirrings down below.

But fuck it, I thought Walter Matthau was hot, so who the fuck am I!

by Anonymousreply 12August 10, 2020 10:16 PM

Bit o'trivia:

In the nightclub scene, Marlowe (James Garner) takes a sip of wine and smirking, judges it to be; "impertinent. . .even baroque." These were the exact words which a character in Gore Vidal's Myra Breckinridge (published a year earlier) had used to describe Garner's butt in an excerpt from an obtuse film journal which appeared in the novel. Obviously, an inside joke and from Garner's smarmy delivery of what was otherwise a pointless remark, he was very much in on the gag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 10, 2020 10:21 PM

He's no you know who.

by Anonymousreply 14August 10, 2020 10:24 PM

My grandmother loved James Garner.

by Anonymousreply 15August 10, 2020 10:31 PM

In addition to being extremely handsome and having a nice BIG ass, he openly hated Bruce Willis!

by Anonymousreply 16August 10, 2020 10:58 PM

Based on some of Willis’s interviews he seems pretty easy to dislike, but why did James hate him?

by Anonymousreply 17August 10, 2020 11:23 PM

A nice side view of the ass here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 10, 2020 11:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!