Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What made Armie Hammer so batshit crazy?

Drugs? Alcohol? Infidelity?

He used to be a normal actor, and now he's gone off the deep end.

What in the hell happened to him?

by Anonymousreply 600December 10, 2020 10:50 PM

Mental illness already runs in the Hammer family. Combine that with Armie being the black sheep, dealing with being surrounded by conservatives and constantly having to repress his sexual urges (such as the bondage shit), marrying young to a woman who wanted to turn his life into a Better Homes & Gardens spread and pop out as many kids as quickly as possible.

It's honestly no wonder he turned out the way he did. Sure, he's got money and fame, but if I lived a life as full of regrets as his I'd probably be crazy too. Hell, I'd probably drink myself to death.

by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2020 6:56 PM

Repressed homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 2August 10, 2020 7:20 PM

Lack of talent, never had to work.

by Anonymousreply 3August 10, 2020 9:50 PM

He only acts crazy to get attention whenever he has a movie coming out

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2020 9:58 PM

I would guess that sheer volume of inane threads and comments about him and his wife have his Google alerts pinging him non-stop, driving him to madness.

by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2020 10:16 PM

His actual self and idealized self diverged, rendering him totally dysfunctional.

by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2020 10:24 PM

The optics are not good. I'm wondering if the stuff in the last year or so (toddler's toe sucking, Saudi Arabia, general craziness) will interfere with his ability to get work. Also, if you were Timothée Chalamet would you want to associate with him to do a sequel to CMBYN?

I also saw something recently that said he was pretty upset with all of the shipping associated with Timmy. Can't judge the reliability of the information though.

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2020 1:19 AM

His loss of looks and his limited acting talent hurt him more than his PR faux pas.

by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2020 1:24 AM

Earlier today I saw a photo of him from about 10 years ago. He sure was beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2020 2:13 AM

And now he looks like this.

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2020 2:19 AM

Timothee happened.

by Anonymousreply 11August 11, 2020 2:24 AM

I say this as a fellow alcoholic...he's definitely self-medicating to relieve some sort of pain. Whether it's the failed leading man career path, the failed marriage, feeling like a failed son or father...or most likely a combination of all of that. Alcohol is an easy answer to numb the pain, but he needs some therapy and proper meds to function more normally. (He's also a rabid attention whore, for which I'm not sure there's a cure besides getting off of social media.)

by Anonymousreply 12August 11, 2020 2:29 AM

R2 Do you really think that his sexuality is the problem?

by Anonymousreply 13August 11, 2020 5:33 AM

White Liberal Guilt?

by Anonymousreply 14August 11, 2020 12:22 PM

A sex-crazed psycho with a granny complex.

by Anonymousreply 15August 11, 2020 12:28 PM

I think his sexuality is quite problematic.

Especially for the poor sod on the wrong end of it.

by Anonymousreply 16August 11, 2020 12:34 PM

He was so miscast in CMBYN.

OP, imagine if you’d made The Lone Ranger and Birth of a Nation and failed to get an Oscar nomination that you were so thirsty for - you’d be outta your mind too. Imagine Tom Ford phoning you and offering...a walk on in Nocturnal Animals as a soulless mannequin?

Poor Armie. What price fame?

by Anonymousreply 17August 11, 2020 12:39 PM

Well, he never stood a chance with a mother like Dru. But, the other brother seems normal so Armie can't totally blame her. I think it all started to unravel when Timothee became the breakout star of CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 18August 11, 2020 12:42 PM

I posted this in another thread and I stand by it.

Armie was under the impression his life was "Entourage." He had both the financial resources and the career luck to attempt to realize his ideal self at a very young age. He surrounded himself with childhood friends. He married a mommy-wife. He was going to be the golden boy around which everyone around him's life revolved.

However, Armie's life was not "Entourage." Armie's life was "Bojack Horseman." He is the emotionally stunted, misanthropic, self-destructive product of a bitch-diva mother who still has a stranglehold on his psyche, and now must face his demons while navigating a downward trajectory in show business.

by Anonymousreply 19August 11, 2020 12:43 PM

The other brother finished high school and went to college and chose a career in which advancement is both the result of time and merit.

Armie did not finish high school and go to college, and achieved success very early in a field where phenomenal rewards are granted for a relatively simple job. This, combined with his inherited wealth, allowed him to contract an idealized life before he was mature enough to know what he wanted.

by Anonymousreply 20August 11, 2020 12:50 PM

I would also suggest the resentment at Timothee probably subconsciously reflects the resentment he has at his own brother for being the "golden child" of the family who does everything correctly.

by Anonymousreply 21August 11, 2020 1:08 PM

Wasn't his upbringing quite christianist?

by Anonymousreply 22August 11, 2020 1:20 PM

Small dick energy.

by Anonymousreply 23August 11, 2020 1:27 PM

R5 I had never thought about that. Imagine him reading all the comments online every time he fucks up LMAO

[quote]the other brother seems normal

Maybe Armie could have looked normal too, if he just had limited his SM activity. The world would know almost nothing about his craziness

He digs his own grave because he’s an attention seeker and thinks the world needs to know even his dumbest thoughts

by Anonymousreply 24August 11, 2020 5:17 PM

R17 I think you could say he was miscast in CMBYN only because he looked so much older than Timmy (which some people used to apply the term "pedophilia"). That difference in appearances created a dissonance, but because the two of them had such remarkable chemistry, I think this can be overlooked.

Luca first had the hots for Armie and wanted to cast him around the time of Social Network, when Armie was around 23, which is a year younger than Oliver is in the book. And it was several years before CMBYN was finally made.

by Anonymousreply 25August 11, 2020 7:23 PM

R17 I bet Luca was stunned at how Armie had aged in 7 years.

by Anonymousreply 26August 11, 2020 7:58 PM

Imagine Luca's surprise when Armie took off his trousers and his bollocks were dragging on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 27August 12, 2020 1:00 PM

R27 BWahahahahahah I just spat my coffee. Well-done. And also saw his wee one tucked away.

by Anonymousreply 28August 12, 2020 1:21 PM

[quote]I bet Luca was stunned at how Armie had aged in 7 years.

Not too bad, he could make the sequel stick to Find Me, Armie would be well cast for (the 50 yo) Oliver this time

Tim promoting LW release in China looks prettier than ever with a tank top and messy hair

I’m expecting a new meltdown on Twitter very soon. Come on Armie, don't let us down! Make your fans shift their focus back to you

by Anonymousreply 29August 12, 2020 1:47 PM

I hope the meltdown won't be too bad.

Some poor kitten might get her cat flap kicked in.

by Anonymousreply 30August 12, 2020 1:55 PM

R30 the trailer for his latest flop looks to be coming out around the same time Chalamets latest. The meltdown should be epic.

by Anonymousreply 31August 13, 2020 2:00 AM

R30 I hope to god he isn’t really starting a bad. Lmao

But bloodshot eyes surely are an attractive sign. Not.

by Anonymousreply 32August 13, 2020 2:27 PM

Dilated pupils = cocaine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 13, 2020 2:28 PM

Alert me when cock shots are released because he doesn’t have the personality to sustain all these DL threads

by Anonymousreply 34August 13, 2020 2:32 PM

Or rather R10, like this.

Not bad, no?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 13, 2020 11:39 PM

What made Armie Hammer so batshit crazy?

SIMPLE. He is possessed.

by Anonymousreply 36August 13, 2020 11:56 PM

Reading the insights in this thread I'd say it's a combination of many of the points raised. Drugs, repressed homosexuality, inflated self worth, brother envy, lack of self awareness , alcohol, mental illness and most importantly Timothée Chalamet. He is jealous beyond a reasonable amount of Timothee's success. His friends are even in on it. They stalk everything he does, which is kind of scary.

by Anonymousreply 37August 14, 2020 11:06 AM

R33 yes looks like he's progressed to coke. He's abandoned his kids and is probably on bottoming all over LA high on coke.

by Anonymousreply 38August 14, 2020 11:07 AM

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 14, 2020 11:45 AM

Midlife crisis, which came early because he’s an actor.

by Anonymousreply 40August 14, 2020 12:33 PM

That's what happens when parents give you a little boy's name and you are no longer a kid.

by Anonymousreply 41August 14, 2020 12:36 PM

WTF..?!

He looks like-a dee shit. He's aged 10 years in 2. Armie looked radiant and in peak beautification in CMBYN. I wanted Armie's hammer to wreck my rectum, not so much anymore 😕

by Anonymousreply 42August 14, 2020 12:47 PM

He clearly doesn't care how he looks anymore so must think he'll get by on talent alone. SNORT.

by Anonymousreply 43August 14, 2020 3:24 PM

^^^ career DEATH - in de NILE !

by Anonymousreply 44August 14, 2020 5:38 PM

Yeaaahhh. I’d still climb him and fuck him. Don’t have to marry him

by Anonymousreply 45August 14, 2020 5:44 PM

His marriage broke up, and he is thousands of miles away from his kids. He looks like his handsome self in the stills from the “Rebecca” remake. And most of all, he’s really a nice guy. Met him in NYC while he was on Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 46August 14, 2020 5:46 PM

[quote]he is thousands of miles away from his kids.

BY CHOICE

by Anonymousreply 47August 14, 2020 5:48 PM

[quote] He looks like-a dee shit

Wut

by Anonymousreply 48August 14, 2020 6:02 PM

Because his family is batshit crazy. My family is awful to the point where I made a point to move as far away from them as possible and never stay in touch, but if I was a Hammer I'd probably be twice as fucked up as I already am.

by Anonymousreply 49August 14, 2020 6:06 PM

R46 he signed autographs to seem like he was nice but it just made him look like someone cared. He’s actually rude to fans (“stranger danger”) and ugly in person. Not dog ugly just odd looking like a Neanderthal.

by Anonymousreply 50August 14, 2020 7:00 PM

He's a classic narcissist who uses his studied charm to manipulate people.

The only people who actually count are those who inhabit the same special lofty place in the world as him - actors, directors, producers etc

Everyone else is literally beneath him - we're 'the GP' apparently - General Public

Thats why his first response to even being questioned by a fan is to tell them how worthless and irrelevant they are to him. Because they literally are. The genius might want to wonder if maybe his distain for his fans is why he has so few of them and why they're are typically simpering morons.

The only cool/interesting ones he cancelled when they called his ass out on his BLM crap.

Mind you they got their own back - 'crippling mummy issues at 33' - Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 51August 14, 2020 7:32 PM

Never forget his first instinct in his neanderthal brainstem is to make fun of gay people and to tell his fans to f-off

by Anonymousreply 52August 14, 2020 8:08 PM

R51

He is a whore.

He is only interested in potential clients.

The more you pay, the more he cares about you.

by Anonymousreply 53August 14, 2020 8:18 PM

Repressed homosexual with waaaaaaaay too much money for his own good.

by Anonymousreply 54August 14, 2020 8:19 PM

I've got £25 in my wallet. How much sweet whore time do I get for that?

If I was due to inherit $100Ms I sure as hell wouldn't bother putting myself out there to take L after L.

Whatever is driving him it isn't just money. Fame whore I can believe.

by Anonymousreply 55August 14, 2020 8:44 PM

He is absolutely and insatiably desperate for attention and validation from strangers. Hence the constant twitter fuckery over many years now.

by Anonymousreply 56August 14, 2020 9:14 PM

Wow. So much hate.

by Anonymousreply 57August 14, 2020 9:29 PM

Isn't Hate another kind of Love?

He is extremely handsome but wants to be more than that.

That's very touching.

R53 Maybe more relevant of Dru; the way she met Michael Hammer and dumped her boyfriend that was a bit whorish.

But it was for God's Glory... More money, more God's Glory...

by Anonymousreply 58August 14, 2020 9:56 PM

R57 Right? It must stem from some unacknowledged issues in his childhood. Therapy, Armie!

by Anonymousreply 59August 14, 2020 9:57 PM

R55

That's not a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 60August 14, 2020 9:59 PM

I wish I cared....I'm TRYING to care...

by Anonymousreply 61August 14, 2020 10:01 PM

Now come on! £25 is a solid offer.

Its more than he got for being in 'Sorry to Bother You'

by Anonymousreply 62August 14, 2020 10:23 PM

^^^ Come on Armie. You can put the money towards airfare to go and visit your children. Oh....

by Anonymousreply 63August 14, 2020 10:32 PM

R63 He’s too busy enjoying his days with the boys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 14, 2020 10:39 PM

What is really batshit crazy is this thread. Antis alternative reality.

by Anonymousreply 65August 14, 2020 11:48 PM

I wish Armie would get coked up to his eyeballs and stop in and go toe to toe with some of the DL's zanier posters.

by Anonymousreply 66August 15, 2020 3:16 AM

Armie isn't rich enough. He said he'd whore himself for money so feels entitled to more. His wife I'd currently shilling for the resort she's living at,so must need help paying the bill. They always freeload friends vacations. Armie took a connected flight to Miami,instead of private jet (I wouldn't be caught dead on a connection). His wife sold toilet paper from her bakery. He mentioned all his friends with superhero money had big beautiful homes. He is clearly jealous of Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos wealth based on bitchy Instagram stories.

Wealth is relative. He grew accustomed to living like the super rich as a child. His lifestyle is therefore a huge downgrade. Not only that but the islanders probably gave his Lily white ass the impression that he was master of the universe with his pale features. He expected to rock Hollywood. Instead he's a laughing stock.

So Saudi money would be right up his alley.

Everyone is a millionaire in the millennium. It's not that special.

by Anonymousreply 67August 15, 2020 5:04 AM

R63 2 kids is a lot for most normal people. But Armie has no interest in spending extended time with them. He usually benefits from only getting to see them for a few days a year. No chance in hell he's trying to be with them anymore having spent 3 months locked away with them.

by Anonymousreply 68August 15, 2020 5:08 AM

Hollywood. Too much money. Too much drugs and booze. To someone that's already damaged it's a bad combination. It always seems like the really good-looking ones are the most screwed-up.

by Anonymousreply 69August 15, 2020 5:13 AM

Where's the next sm meltdown? What do we think it's gonna take to push him over that edge again?

by Anonymousreply 70August 15, 2020 3:51 PM

R69

Brad Pitt was not batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 71August 15, 2020 4:31 PM

R71 Brad Pitt is mentally ill. He's not mentally ill in an Armie way, but he's still mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 72August 15, 2020 4:46 PM

R72

Less than Angelina J.

by Anonymousreply 73August 15, 2020 6:46 PM

PRAISE ME!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 15, 2020 10:19 PM

He's so lame and has a tiny cock apparently.

by Anonymousreply 75August 16, 2020 6:33 AM

His Twitter profile pic is disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 76August 16, 2020 1:30 PM

I just watched the Lone Ranger. He looked damn good in it!

by Anonymousreply 77August 17, 2020 9:08 PM

Yes, he is one of those actors whose beauty lasted only through his twenties and then was gone

by Anonymousreply 78August 17, 2020 9:10 PM

Being a white movie star must be really hard.

by Anonymousreply 79August 17, 2020 9:16 PM

R5 I disagree. Nobody cares that much about him and his psycho scarecrow ex.

by Anonymousreply 80August 17, 2020 9:23 PM

The level of false puritanism in this thread is astonishing. We're in a gay forum, the last thing we need here is prejudiced people.

by Anonymousreply 81August 18, 2020 2:00 AM

[quote]Being a white movie star must be really hard.

Especially when they're forced to compete with the the highest earning male stars in Hollywood: Dwayne Johnson, Will Smith, and Jackie Chan.

by Anonymousreply 82August 18, 2020 3:52 PM

Now Skarsgard is frontrunner for Hawkman. Another notch towards full-on batshit crazy for Hammer. Cue twitter tantrum in 3....2.....1......

by Anonymousreply 83August 19, 2020 9:18 AM

R83 LMAO. Does he really want to be Hawkman? What a lame superhero.

by Anonymousreply 84August 19, 2020 9:22 AM

LOL for anyone thinking Alexander Skaarsgard who is having a career renaissance would want to play “Hawkman”

by Anonymousreply 85August 19, 2020 9:34 AM

Superhero = Super$. Most actors are hoes, Armie is a superho. Its not difficult.

by Anonymousreply 86August 19, 2020 10:28 AM

Actually superheroes do not get paid a lot for their first film unless they are a superstar like Ben Affleck or Dwayne Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 87August 19, 2020 10:43 AM

R87 true. He would banking on a his own spin off. Seeing how subordinate he is in films, no way would he be able to lead in a spin off. Hawkman looks extremely camp though. NGL, he would be Perfect.

by Anonymousreply 88August 19, 2020 12:23 PM

Does Hawkman wear a bra? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 89August 19, 2020 12:50 PM

Sure R82, people will flock to the cinemas to watch Jackie Chan now, when anti-Asian (more like anti-Chinese, but people can't tell the difference) sentiment is at fever pitch level.

by Anonymousreply 90August 19, 2020 1:29 PM

R90 there are billions of Chinese and Asians who would.

by Anonymousreply 91August 19, 2020 1:33 PM

He looks really terrible in DOTN. Eek. LMAO

by Anonymousreply 92August 19, 2020 2:04 PM

r81 eh, these are just hate threads at this point. Like mindless worshiping, mindless hate makes rational discussion impossible which is what's happening here. Plus the asslicking of his trashbag ex in these threads is off putting as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 93August 19, 2020 2:19 PM

It looks very good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94August 19, 2020 2:28 PM

It looks like a Christmas movie.

Who doesn't like a turkey at Christmas?

by Anonymousreply 95August 19, 2020 2:32 PM

He looks extremely fat and gay. Maybe Mackey and Gadot play the real lovers in this. LMAO

by Anonymousreply 96August 19, 2020 2:55 PM

Il est fatigué.

by Anonymousreply 97August 19, 2020 2:58 PM

You would have thought being chased round the English forest by a Swedish PA would have got some of that extra timber off.

Perhaps he was too easy to catch.

by Anonymousreply 98August 19, 2020 3:03 PM

I really think Armie & Tim were red hot lovers. I’ve been on Pinterest and the onslaught of photos they snapped for press and other show 2 guys clearly in love.

by Anonymousreply 99August 19, 2020 3:19 PM

He's turned into such an ugly potato

by Anonymousreply 100August 19, 2020 3:23 PM

Outside of DataLounge, almost nobody even knows he exists.

by Anonymousreply 101August 19, 2020 3:33 PM

Sure, that's why trolls create multiple threads on him week after week

by Anonymousreply 102August 19, 2020 3:36 PM

R101, they will remember him from this. He would be hard to miss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 19, 2020 3:36 PM

R101 it's the same people creating the threads.

by Anonymousreply 104August 19, 2020 3:40 PM

Salty Armie stans. Dry your tears. Run back to Twitter and tell your bloated King how good he looks in his new movie.

He really needs you right now.

by Anonymousreply 105August 19, 2020 3:46 PM

Think of how horrified KB must have been when he showed up so fat on set.

by Anonymousreply 106August 19, 2020 3:50 PM

R106 the character he plays is loathsome so it's appropriate he's ugly on the outside as he is on the inside. But still. Damn Hammer looks foul.

by Anonymousreply 107August 19, 2020 3:58 PM

The alcohol bloat is way too prevalent, holy smoke.

by Anonymousreply 108August 19, 2020 4:00 PM

He realized that he wasn’t as talented or in demand as he would have liked.

by Anonymousreply 109August 19, 2020 4:05 PM

This time next year, Armie Hammer in CELEBRITY BOWLING. He’s getting teamed up with Lorenzo Lamas, Ron Kelly. Can’t get Helen Lawson. She’d scheduled to sell her Pap Smear results on QVC.

by Anonymousreply 110August 19, 2020 4:21 PM

R109 your post has no context, when did he realise he wasn't talented?

by Anonymousreply 111August 19, 2020 4:33 PM

Apparently too late r111. Hence one crappy film after the other.

by Anonymousreply 112August 19, 2020 4:38 PM

He doesn't look bloated here. Didn't they film this is Egypt? He looks like he was in the sun and so was sweating buckets. It happens, no biggie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113August 19, 2020 4:38 PM

R112, how do you know it's crappy if you haven't watched it yet? Why don't you see it first before you start embarrassing yourself.

by Anonymousreply 114August 19, 2020 4:41 PM

R97

Timothée, petit garnement!!

Comment as-tu fait épuiser, à ce point, ton petit camarade de jeu?

by Anonymousreply 115August 19, 2020 4:41 PM

I like the trailer!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116August 19, 2020 4:43 PM

I’d love to be armie’s sex slave

by Anonymousreply 117August 19, 2020 4:46 PM

I like to get underneath men’s desks too

by Anonymousreply 118August 19, 2020 4:47 PM

R113 No filming on location. He looks like a fat queen.

by Anonymousreply 119August 19, 2020 4:49 PM

I don't care if he's bloated. More cushin' for the pushin'!

by Anonymousreply 120August 19, 2020 5:41 PM

Helen Lawson needs a lead for her dinner theater production of THE ROMAN SPRING OF MRS. STONE. Armie should be available.

by Anonymousreply 121August 19, 2020 11:20 PM

Dick broom!

He really knows how to sell himself as a leading male actor lol.

by Anonymousreply 122August 20, 2020 7:54 AM

R122 he should just come out. Being closeted has made him a bitter drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 123August 20, 2020 10:56 AM

[quote]He used to be a normal actor...

Normal Actor is an oxymoron.

by Anonymousreply 124August 20, 2020 11:10 AM

R118

@editorialontherun

Please behave, naughty kitten!!

by Anonymousreply 125August 20, 2020 11:30 AM

he isn't closeted, he's a homophobic prick. "Dick broom"?? What a douche

by Anonymousreply 126August 20, 2020 3:58 PM

R126 closet cases are often self loathing. Especially someone who went as far as to marry a woman when he was in his early 20s. His gaybaiting is constant,he's fixated on flirting with men and there's really no need to have this dynamic with every man he knows.

by Anonymousreply 127August 20, 2020 4:13 PM

R127 nah, that's giving him too much credit. He isn't closeted, he is queerbaiting asshole

by Anonymousreply 128August 20, 2020 4:24 PM

R125, question: why are you on a gay site?

by Anonymousreply 129August 20, 2020 6:46 PM

Maybe he was sexualized at an early age. And narcissistic people love ALL kinds of attention.

by Anonymousreply 130August 20, 2020 6:54 PM

I guess it's the point of this site but lots of posters as so harsh. Give the guy a break. People don't have meltdowns like his for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 131August 20, 2020 8:00 PM

His caption on his IG post for the DOTN trailer:

[quote]I’m supposed to put a caption, here it is.

Hm, is he already in a pissy mood about having to work? Will it be tracksuits from here on out?

by Anonymousreply 132August 20, 2020 9:43 PM

R132 He is a drama queen who thinks his talent speaks for itself. (Which it does)

by Anonymousreply 133August 20, 2020 10:04 PM

Instant hasbeen. Just add water for thirst.

by Anonymousreply 134August 21, 2020 2:53 AM

I like Armie´s meltdowns but now that he's divorced and he´ll have peace at home, he´ll be less prone to them which is a pity. The "he´s jealous/ hates Chalamet" theory would be wonderful too if it were true but there´re no clear evidences of it. It just wishful thinking as it happens with charmie.

by Anonymousreply 135August 22, 2020 9:58 PM

R135 it's true. If it wasn't all those Timothee is an asshole blinds wouldn't be put out there and he wouldn't ignore Timothee on socials. He also let it be known when he attacks "Timmy stans".

by Anonymousreply 136August 23, 2020 2:12 AM

But shut. Batman is a good gig for Robert Pattinson. Armie could have never played it. That movie is going to make Rob a legend. Armie must be seething in his panties.

by Anonymousreply 137August 23, 2020 2:14 AM

So its official!

There's a British GQ cover photo shoot coming. Wonder how probing the interview will be ?

by Anonymousreply 138August 24, 2020 11:39 PM

Here it comes - right on time. The DOTN buzz had been all about Gal and there seems to be zero interest in Rebecca. Armie needs his media fix.

British GQ been wanting to *probe* Armie for a long time

by Anonymousreply 139August 24, 2020 11:47 PM

Some of these actors are really screwed up from this quarantine. No parties, red carpets, no award ceremonies. They're not used to not being the center of attention.

by Anonymousreply 140August 25, 2020 12:20 AM

R2 Yup, all those years living in the closet finally took their toll.

by Anonymousreply 141August 25, 2020 3:30 AM

GQ - Joshua Tree photoshoot.

Armie can channel his inner Priscilla Queen of the Desert!

A Charmie coming-out collectable with free posable action figures.

by Anonymousreply 142August 25, 2020 11:17 AM

R2, R141, or rather, repressed bisexual.

I don't think he was closeted, he was just not living his homo side, now he seems a lot more open to it.

by Anonymousreply 143August 25, 2020 11:57 AM

R143 Liz had mail-order bride written all over her. She was BFFs with the chubbie Ramsey while the femme Ramsey was BFFs with her soon to be spouse. Their fakeness right until the very end should tell you they weren't legit. Armie is Tyler's bottom? No?

by Anonymousreply 144August 25, 2020 10:03 PM

R139 Methinks he has some links to British GQ. His family have a publishing business and they were the first to cover Armie and Timothee for CMBYN. He's so trash. His reason to live is to be famous. Poor loser.

by Anonymousreply 145August 25, 2020 10:05 PM

Armie will soon be starring in the Lifetime Christmas movie, THE SANTA WHO STALKED AND RAPED ME: THE (INSERT THREE NAMED VICTIM-they always have three names) STORY. In December on Lifetime. Television For Women.

by Anonymousreply 146August 26, 2020 1:22 AM

He's going to get in some Marvel or DC movie. Or do some reboot. It looks like they've got a lot of reboots planned for next year. Planes, trains and automobiles, Nutty professor, Fletch. 🙄They think it's going to get people to go back to the theaters.

by Anonymousreply 147August 26, 2020 2:16 AM

R147 He’ll be in any movie that needs a tall, blonde man to move around the furniture. Seriously doubt he’ll be cast as a leading man.

by Anonymousreply 148August 26, 2020 2:49 AM

Maybe he'll make the movie of that drug dealer whose rights he bought

by Anonymousreply 149August 26, 2020 3:02 AM

He looks so ugly now. His hairline has disappeared and his skin looks like leather. He's morphing into Michael Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 150August 26, 2020 5:20 AM

I want him to dom me so bad. I’m sitting here gagging myself with four fingers in my mouth pretending it’s armie’s cock, foot or his hand.

by Anonymousreply 151August 26, 2020 6:26 AM

I want him to dom me so bad. I’m sitting here gagging myself with four fingers in my mouth pretending it’s armie’s cock, foot or his hand.

by Anonymousreply 152August 26, 2020 6:26 AM

R138, British GQ has unabashed slobbering CMBYN-Charmie stans on staff. Armie's people probably regard it as a friendly publication tha print just what they want. No doubt he'll use them to give his first remarks about splitting from Liz.

by Anonymousreply 153August 26, 2020 10:49 AM

R152 With four fingers, it’s most likely his foot or hand

by Anonymousreply 154August 26, 2020 11:36 AM

i wonder if any of the GQ crew ended up with rope burns?

You know - from all those manly outdoor cowboy activities.

by Anonymousreply 155August 26, 2020 12:49 PM

Armie is beautiful. He has more money than the rest of us, even collectively, will ever see.

If he calls, I'm all his.

by Anonymousreply 156August 26, 2020 1:06 PM

R156 Unfortunately neither of those things are achievements - they are just what nature and his ancestors have bestowed upon him.

His frustration comes from not really adding much to the mix himself.

by Anonymousreply 157August 26, 2020 2:32 PM

Probably all the threads on DL OP

by Anonymousreply 158August 26, 2020 2:33 PM

Probably all the threads on DL OP

by Anonymousreply 159August 26, 2020 2:33 PM

Well age has not calmed the bitch down. He's back to arguing with randoms on Twitter again. Some long words this time too.

Perhaps somebody had bought him a dictionary? - Happy Birthday Armie from the UK - Never change!!!

by Anonymousreply 160August 28, 2020 8:33 AM

He is ONLY 34? I thought he was in his 40s!

by Anonymousreply 161August 28, 2020 2:11 PM

Yep! Today, August 28, is the man's 34th birthday.

by Anonymousreply 162August 28, 2020 2:25 PM

I thought he was going to be 37 or something.

(Trump voice) Sad!

by Anonymousreply 163August 28, 2020 3:14 PM

Lol at Armie telling someone to stick to living in their mom's basement. He's lived off his parents his entire life!

His mom bought his first flat for $850k whilst he was LARPING as Marvo the Magician - Didn't work out. Maybe his wand was powerful enough?

There's no way he's living that lifestyle on his shitty film career.

by Anonymousreply 164August 28, 2020 5:36 PM

My bday is tomorrow., the 29th. Armie and I are both Virgos.

by Anonymousreply 165August 28, 2020 5:47 PM

R164 His Art Deco mansion in LA is owned by The Hammer Foundation, a non-profit organization.

by Anonymousreply 166August 28, 2020 5:48 PM

Omg I ❤️ Art Decco! I’m not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 167August 28, 2020 5:53 PM

R166. Any pictures? I love me some art deco. Especially when compared to mock Tudor.

by Anonymousreply 168August 28, 2020 6:19 PM

R168 It is gorgeous. I think they spent a bundle on the renovation too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169August 28, 2020 7:08 PM

That's Tudor Revival, not Art Deco, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 170August 28, 2020 7:14 PM

That's Liz's house now!

I know where that is. Its the smallest plot of the street.

According to a certain Russian trashbag, Armie has a separate apartment set up for his 'hobbies'.

by Anonymousreply 171August 28, 2020 7:15 PM

Yes we saw the birds eye view when they announced the listing, it's not glamorous at all, it was the best their money could buy.

Someone homeless person can walk up right to their house and shit on the lawn.

Whatever, that's Lizard's problem now.

by Anonymousreply 172August 28, 2020 7:18 PM

I bet r172 is a joy to live with.

by Anonymousreply 173August 28, 2020 8:21 PM

Do homeless people shit on random people’s lawns in LA?

by Anonymousreply 174August 28, 2020 8:34 PM

Yes!

by Anonymousreply 175August 28, 2020 8:36 PM

R174 Yes and they shout 'Smell those cookies Liz!'

by Anonymousreply 176August 28, 2020 8:38 PM

Well I’ll admit not having been to LA in some years but I suppose I was in the areas where stuff like that didn’t happen. Never saw it. Next time I’ll just go to Carmel or something(after the virus). You gurls are trying to fool me.

by Anonymousreply 177August 28, 2020 8:42 PM

I LOVE YOU, FAT ONE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178August 28, 2020 9:39 PM

Is this I love you as a friend? Or....

by Anonymousreply 179August 28, 2020 9:54 PM

So Armie's a chubby chaser now?

Sounds like our boy has been struggling - Divorce? Kittengate? Substance issues?

I feel kind of bad for taking the piss.

But I'll get over it.

by Anonymousreply 180August 28, 2020 10:05 PM

He looks really really Armenian

by Anonymousreply 181August 28, 2020 10:23 PM

R178 R179

Armie in Ashton Ramsey IG stories:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182August 28, 2020 11:55 PM

R164,

"shitty career"? He has 2 films showing this year — Death on the Nile and Rebecca

How many actors can say the same? His career is a marathon not a sprint

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183August 29, 2020 1:22 AM

Interior is pretty sterile with all the white and lots of neutral colors, which is typical of contemporary interior "design". Except, of course, for that hideous "deco" turquoise bathroom tile, which should have been been ripped out and replaced decades ago (looks like something out of 1950s suburbia). When spending $4.7m for a property, perhaps there isn't much leftover for the interiors, although the photos are perhaps from before the house changed hands when the Hammers bought it. The nicest room seems to be the sunroom, which is actually very attractive, as is the back outdoor area with the pool.

Okay, I confess to a bias against Tudor architecture to begin with.

All that said, I'm actually sympathetically intrigued with Armie's troubles.

by Anonymousreply 184August 29, 2020 6:42 AM

Interior is pretty sterile with all the white and lots of neutral colors, which is typical of contemporary interior "design". Except, of course, for that hideous "deco" turquoise bathroom tile, which should have been been ripped out and replaced decades ago (looks like something out of 1950s suburbia). I guess when spending $4.7m for a property there may not be much leftover for the interiors, although the photos are perhaps from before the house changed hands when the Hammers acquired it. The nicest room seems to be the sunroom, which is actually attractive, as is the back outdoor area with the pool.

Okay, I admit a bias against Tudor architecture to begin with.

All that said, I'm actually sympathetically intrigued with Armie's troubles. That upbringing might have been a real mind fuck for him. I mean married at 23?

by Anonymousreply 185August 29, 2020 6:55 AM

Interior is pretty sterile with all the white and lots of neutral colors, which is typical of contemporary interior "design". Except, of course, for that hideous "deco" turquoise bathroom tile, which should have been been ripped out and replaced decades ago (looks like something out of 1950s suburbia). I guess when spending $4.7m for a property there may not be much leftover for the interiors, although the photos are perhaps from before the house changed hands when the Hammers acquired it. The nicest room seems to be the sunroom, which is actually attractive, as is the back outdoor area with the pool.

Okay, I admit a bias against Tudor architecture to begin with.

All that said, I'm actually sympathetically intrigued with Armie's troubles. That upbringing might have been a real mind fuck for him. I mean married at 23?

by Anonymousreply 186August 29, 2020 6:56 AM

R183 That image is kind of proving my point. Timmy is the cover star with a potential blockbuster. His codpiece thrusting forward into a bright future.

Armie's B list movies are hanging down at the bottom like a pair of saggy bollocks. Literally playing tag-along Timmy. Either that advertising was paid or Armie is Empire magazine's pity fuck of the month.

by Anonymousreply 187August 29, 2020 7:29 AM

Or, you know, he has two new movies come out in October and there are articles about it in a... let me check... a film publication.

by Anonymousreply 188August 29, 2020 8:02 AM

R184 R185 R186 Sorry for the duplicate posts, guys. Site was slow to post and I thought that the first 2 posts didn't go through.

R186 is the one fully edited.

by Anonymousreply 189August 29, 2020 8:05 AM

Luca Guadagnino said he was attracted to Armie because of his looks and a "tortured" quality about him.

by Anonymousreply 190August 29, 2020 8:23 AM

So is Arnie going to have another meltdown over all the celebs posting photos of themselves with Chadwick Bozeman?

by Anonymousreply 191August 29, 2020 8:33 AM

Wow he’s only a month older but looks 10 years older than me.

by Anonymousreply 192August 29, 2020 8:45 AM

R192 He's no Benjamin Button that's for sure

by Anonymousreply 193August 29, 2020 9:07 AM

To address the struggle with sexuality rumors; no. Amongst friends and family, he identifies as someone that is NOT straight. I can attest to the fact that he isn't gay, either, though. His former(?) wife always knew, but couldn't have cared less.

Source: I am female. We used to hook up as early as childhood and kept it up every so often until both of us got involved in serious, committed relationships. I think the first time we messed around, he was five and I was four. Even when we were kids, he LOVED bondage.

We dated in high school and later in college, which was kind of a strain because we usually lived in different states and sometimes, different countries. Eventually, we went our separate ways, but not by choice. This jealous dickhead kept giving both of us memory dumps until we both forgot each other existed (temporarily) and as a result, began dating other people. Once those memory dumps wore off, neither of us were single or available to date each other any more. He was seeing Elizabeth and I was with my guy.

He is a drinker, but he's a very happy, joyous drunk when he decides to indulge.

Narcissistic -- no. I can see how he kind of looks the part, but he's far from it. He has a very cute, sweet personality.

He's really an Aquarius, not a Virgo, despite his public, given date of birth.

by Anonymousreply 194August 29, 2020 11:33 AM

He never went to college, you freak.

by Anonymousreply 195August 29, 2020 11:45 AM

[quote]Source: I am female. We used to hook up as early as childhood and kept it up every so often until both of us got involved in serious, committed relationships. I think the first time we messed around, he was five and I was four.

You lived in Santa Monica, Dallas and the Cayman Islands, too? What a coincidence!

[quote]We dated in high school and later in college,

High school dropout Armie never went to college. Signed up for classes but never attended.

0/10

by Anonymousreply 196August 29, 2020 12:05 PM

R194 This is not, at least totally, a credible post. Interpersonal memory dump? Really? Please describe.

Why would his date of birth be publicly misstated? He said on his own ig account that his birthday was last Thursday.

I remember reading that he was in college for only a very short time or that he really only took extension courses at UCLA.

Some of it does sound plausible. I definitely think that he could be bisexual.

I read that the Mrs. was making out with a female model at a party at an L.A. restaurant at which Armie was present, so maybe she didn't care about his bisexuality, if indeed he is bisexual.

I've watched a lot of the promotional video for Call Me by Your Name and, in total, it seemed like he might be telegraphing his bisexuality, even if it wasn't necessarily a totally conscious effort. I've watched the film many times and those scenes with Timothée Chalamet were awfully convincing.

The guy seems troubled and I hope that in the end he gets the help and resolution that he needs. In my view, even with his declining looks he's still a beautiful man.

by Anonymousreply 197August 29, 2020 12:06 PM

R196 is a jealous swine, but I don't necessarily blame them, either.

I didn't say we lived in all of the same places, I actually stated the exact opposite. Comprehension is fundamental. We lived in southern California simultaneously and in Texas, but for only a year or so when we were much younger.

I'm generally DC-area-based, though I like visiting California on the regular, simply because I own homes in Compton, Laguna and Calabasas. He visited me in my hometown plenty of times back when we were both single.

He said he was in college for a while, way back when. I took his word for it. I had no reason to doubt him.

by Anonymousreply 198August 29, 2020 12:33 PM

Lastly, if for whatever reason you don't believe me, ask lie detector* whether or not everything I stated is truthful. You will undoubtedly get a yes/true.

*Not a polygraph, just in case you're low-information and sheltered.

by Anonymousreply 199August 29, 2020 12:38 PM

R197, if you're going to pretend you don't know what a memory dump is, or how they work - I'm not interested in playing along.

by Anonymousreply 200August 29, 2020 12:40 PM

OMG, D*vida is here!

by Anonymousreply 201August 29, 2020 12:40 PM

OMG, D*vida is here!

by Anonymousreply 202August 29, 2020 12:40 PM

I am *not* madame poo shoes. HDU.

by Anonymousreply 203August 29, 2020 12:42 PM

This man sure does attract a strange crowd.

by Anonymousreply 204August 29, 2020 12:42 PM

R194 R198 R199 R200

Is that you Amanda?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205August 29, 2020 1:19 PM

R200 Yeah, it's a computer operation, transferring information content from RAM to a storage drive. How did that apply in your situation?

by Anonymousreply 206August 29, 2020 1:24 PM

R206...no. You appear to have misunderstood the context. No technology was involved.

by Anonymousreply 207August 29, 2020 2:55 PM

R205, the girl in that picture couldn't be further from me. (A part of me was secretly hoping you meant Amanda Bynes.)

by Anonymousreply 208August 29, 2020 2:58 PM

R186 I love that house at R169, including the vintage turquoise tile in the bathroom, but then I adore Tudor Revival in general. Compared with most houses in LA, it oozes character and charm. I applaud the taste of the historic house lover at the Hammer Foundation who acquired it in the first place. It would be weird of Liz continued living there, in a house owned by her ex's family, no?

by Anonymousreply 209August 29, 2020 3:35 PM

[quote]It would be weird of Liz continued living there, in a house owned by her ex's family, no?

Not that weird, considering she's the mother of two Hammers. She's also been living in the Caymans for months now almost certainly thanks to her father-in-law's largesse, at least to some degree.

by Anonymousreply 210August 29, 2020 4:05 PM

R209 To each his/her own. I know that was kind of a bitchy critique of the house but I've got this thing about contemporary interior design and its palette of 100 shades of tan/beige only. ;-)

According to Armie's ig he's been at the desert for the last two months so isn't even actually staying at the house. (I think it's in Hancock Park).

by Anonymousreply 211August 29, 2020 4:36 PM

R211 Don't make the mistake of believing anything Armie says. 9 times out of 10 its self-serving bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 212August 29, 2020 4:43 PM

"worked construction"

Is that what the young ones are calling gay sex these days?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213August 29, 2020 5:31 PM

[quote]This jealous dickhead

Jealousy seems a strange trait in a cuck, no?

by Anonymousreply 214August 29, 2020 6:58 PM

What’s the deal with the People article and the love letter to Ashton? Are they coming out or what?

by Anonymousreply 215August 30, 2020 12:30 AM

R215 Platonic beard if you ask me. Armie can disappear for weeks and do whatever whilst Ashton back posts his Bob the Builder antics.

That tall guy getting up to no good ? - Couldn't be me!

Pretty good cover for rehab too.

by Anonymousreply 216August 30, 2020 10:05 AM

He is being represented by Laura Wasser, the best divorce attorney in Hollywood, so she is probably advising him on what he should be doing before he goes into court.

by Anonymousreply 217August 30, 2020 12:27 PM

R217 I wonder if she'll dump his ass if he goes back to ho-ing on social media?

by Anonymousreply 218August 30, 2020 12:52 PM

He’s paying her 850 dollars an hour plus a $25,000 retainer

That’s a lot of money to throw away

by Anonymousreply 219August 30, 2020 1:00 PM

R219 Since when has Armie known the value of money? I expect Liz has enough dirt to bury him in any case so I'm guessing she'll be getting a pretty heavy settlement.

by Anonymousreply 220August 30, 2020 1:16 PM

Armie's message about Ashton, his BFF, I think is a dig at Niki Wonder. He's conspicuously missing from the group and unlike Ashton, Armie has not re followed him yet. Ashton was ass kissing Liz before the divorce was announced which may have lead to the original unfollow. But since, Ashton has towed the line. Gaining him a follow and heartfelt post.

by Anonymousreply 221August 30, 2020 1:25 PM

R220,if she wasn't a beard,she can bury him but what about her. Abandoning her kids to party on a yacht not to mention the drug habit she must be sporting.

by Anonymousreply 222August 30, 2020 1:28 PM

R221 Armie really do be petty! I've never understood why these grown-ass men put up with his bullshit, look after his children/dog and keep an eye on his soon to be ex-wife? They must be on the payroll.

by Anonymousreply 223August 30, 2020 1:41 PM

R223 that must be weird when none of your relationships are genuine. Must make it difficult to trust people when they want something from you and everyone you know is paid. Even the botox wife was paid, now she's trying to fleece him for more. The Saudi trip must have been for one of two things. Either to get a role or award he wants or for the hard cash to help finance his divorce.

by Anonymousreply 224August 30, 2020 2:27 PM

I'll be your friend Roland!

Shout out to my Grange Hill bitches.

by Anonymousreply 225August 30, 2020 2:41 PM

I can't believe people here think Armie is a narcissist. He's very sensitive, sweet and cute.

There's nothing in the media about it, but he and Lauren Conrad used to date. He and Kim Kardashian were together a while before she was famous but she didn't show much interest in him in return - he thought she was a goddess.

It would seem that Armie is very misunderstood, at least on datalounge. He loves cute animals and being spoiled and babied (but not smothered, obviously).

by Anonymousreply 226August 30, 2020 6:42 PM

Oh god, the fantasist is back.

So given you said in another thread "literally" every man you've ever dated was a cuck, who did Armie have you fucking in front of him?

by Anonymousreply 227August 30, 2020 7:07 PM

R10 well on the positive side, he does have nice big juicy nipples. Now if he only had the chest to pull off the rest of that look.

by Anonymousreply 228August 30, 2020 7:10 PM

R227, nah, he actually preferred threesomes.

by Anonymousreply 229August 30, 2020 7:42 PM

Jealous of what? Someone who can't keep their story straight? This is you on the Falwell thread:

[quote]Literally every guy I've ever dated, whether straight or bi, was the same way, a cuck. Even the so-called "possessive" ones. I usually didn't want to cooperate but wound up giving in anyway. Often, they'd engineer me to do it.

by Anonymousreply 230August 30, 2020 7:44 PM

You blocked me just to stalk me! Ever so flattering.

Nothing about what I've said is inconsistent, for the record. That's barely an exception.

Your envy send like it comes from a place of physical unattractiveness.

by Anonymousreply 231August 30, 2020 7:48 PM

So Armie was the exception to "literally every guy I've ever dated..."? You do know what literally means, right? You should stop your bullshit now, it's just getting embarrassing for you.

by Anonymousreply 232August 30, 2020 7:53 PM

*your envy SOUNDS like it comes from a place of physical unattractiveness

by Anonymousreply 233August 30, 2020 7:53 PM

You're splitting hairs, whereas I don't give a fuck and have nothing to gain by sharing this information on a largely-anonymous, fairly-obscure discussion forum.

by Anonymousreply 234August 30, 2020 7:57 PM

R226, so Kim went from Armie to Kanye? How is that possible?

In any case, didn't Armie start dating his recently divorced wife at around 19/20? When was he dating those other women in pre-adolescence?

by Anonymousreply 235August 31, 2020 1:13 AM

R235 I don't think he got serious with Liz until later. They knew each other but weren't really exclusive yet.

Kim dated PLENTY of men before Kanye came along. She was like thirty years old when they started their relationship. She and Armie didn't really date for that long if I remember correctly.

He and LC dated as teenagers, yes. She was a year ahead of him in school. They stayed good friends after breaking up. He's also long-time friends with Heidi and Spencer Pratt but there's nothing in the media about it.

by Anonymousreply 236August 31, 2020 12:33 PM

R236 Was Liz the most forgiving of his fetishes? Speaking of, are all his fetishes some kind of breath play?

by Anonymousreply 237September 7, 2020 2:19 PM

R237 I actually helped introduce Liz to bondage in a very general, nonsexual manner before they were married, and she realized that she, too, enjoyed it. She isn't judgmental about any kind of fetish or sexual proclivity. It's just not her nature.

Kim isn't into bondage at all and wasn't interested in doing anything of that nature with him.

Lauren enjoys bondage because she's a typical Aquarius and not afraid to try.

He and I did a lot of sexual strangulation, rough play, all kinds of BDSM, dressing up(he has a uniform fetish, I could take or leave it), roleplay, tantric sex and group. He enjoys normal sex a lot, too. It doesn't HAVE to be fetish-oriented.

I didn't think he had any extreme, over-the-top sexual desires or behaviors. The only thing he wanted to do that I wasn't comfortable with was public sex and messing around in plain view. Still, not THAT weird, just not worth the risk IMO.

by Anonymousreply 238September 7, 2020 10:40 PM

R238 R194 And this all started when Armie was 5 and you were 4? Such precocious children!

by Anonymousreply 239September 7, 2020 11:35 PM

Both of us were molested by the same creep, who stalked both of us and liked to watch us together when we were little. We got along well right away and soon, we discovered that we liked doing it way better without the abuser present. When the stalker-creep spent too much time intruding at his parents house, Armie stayed with my family and I, and when the guy spent too much time camping outside my house and harassing me, I stayed with the Hammers at times. (But I strongly preferred to be independent even as a child.)

by Anonymousreply 240September 7, 2020 11:48 PM

R240 $$$$$

by Anonymousreply 241September 7, 2020 11:51 PM

R241, if that were so, there's no way I'd be wasting time and information on a place like datalounge.

You jealous heifer, you.

by Anonymousreply 242September 7, 2020 11:58 PM

R242 But you're here, aren't you? So you just so happened to find this DataLounge thread about Armie Hammer on the web?

by Anonymousreply 243September 8, 2020 12:05 AM

R243, I was a DL member all along and was surprised to discover that this forum had a pretty obsession with Armie.

by Anonymousreply 244September 8, 2020 12:17 AM

* a PET obsession with Armie, not a "pretty obsession".

I hate autocorrect. What a hassle.

by Anonymousreply 245September 8, 2020 12:18 AM

@R240

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246September 8, 2020 5:51 PM

R246, that looks like something Armie would wanna experiment with - speaking from personal experience, that you wish you had.

by Anonymousreply 247September 8, 2020 7:36 PM

Comment under Tim’s new pic.

He’s lost it. Or either he’s tragically unfunny. Either is pretty bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248October 13, 2020 7:30 PM

Not being critical, but what is it about this guy that so many people find fascinating? Just look at the number of current threads on him on DL!

R248 You're so right. That comment really is sad. The photo doesn't really look that much like Timmy though. This guy can appear so different looking in different photos.

This dude (Armie) may one day come to a bad end.

by Anonymousreply 249October 13, 2020 7:41 PM

So Armie and Timothee are liking each other's posts and Armie has just left thirst comments on Timmy IG:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250October 14, 2020 12:29 AM

I read the first 70 or so comments and you people are insane. I dont find him particularly attractive and I don't think anything of him as an actor. But based on the batshit crazy interpretations of the guy's life, I can't tell if there's some mass delusion happening or if the same 5 haters keep posting wilder and wilder stuff.

Apparently you guys think he's a narcissistic alcoholic repressed homo with a cocaine problem and also a terrible parent with wild sexual appetite and an insane jealousy of a co-star (who he probably never thinks about). I see a lucky rich kid with mediocre talent who travels a lot.

by Anonymousreply 251October 14, 2020 1:03 AM

[quote]You're so right. That comment really is sad. The photo doesn't really look that much like Timmy though. This guy can appear so different looking in different photos.

I had the same thought. He looks so different! He is sitting in front of a church. I hope he is taking the chance to visit around, Rome is beautiful

The comment is sad and unfunny. Does he behave like that just to seek attention?

by Anonymousreply 252October 14, 2020 9:09 AM

R252 of course. He tried with the three beards. That got him nowhere so he's back to his bread and butter.

by Anonymousreply 253October 14, 2020 9:19 AM

Timothee must be creeped out

by Anonymousreply 254October 14, 2020 9:33 AM

so strange that people here think there's some connection between Armie and Timothee. They were co-workers on a movie that probably took 6 weeks to shoot. They spent another few weeks together promoting it.

I'd bet some of you can barely remember the names of co-workers you spent 6 months with several years ago.

by Anonymousreply 255October 14, 2020 5:01 PM

R255 only Charmies think there's a connection. The only connection is an artificial construction from obsessed Armie and his manic friends who bait them.

by Anonymousreply 256October 14, 2020 8:25 PM

Timothee is working with Kid Cudi, his actual friend. Armie is a non entity. Just a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 257October 14, 2020 8:26 PM

It's everywhere.

Mail Online.- "Armie Hammer's saucy comment Timothee Chalamet's selfie goes viral"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258October 15, 2020 5:24 AM

R258 that's old news now. Armie is probably asking them to print this. It's keeping him semi relevant after all. I went onto one of these articles,, it had like 2 shares though. It's sad this is his only way to get attention. But in a few days his bad acting will get him noticed. No probs.

by Anonymousreply 259October 15, 2020 6:14 AM

R259 it already happened, the review for the new movie are out and they are pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 260October 15, 2020 6:17 AM

How convenient he did it just before Rebecca‘a release

by Anonymousreply 261October 15, 2020 7:51 AM

R261 And exactly when Timmy's new film casting was announced

by Anonymousreply 262October 15, 2020 8:20 AM

R260 not surprized at all. He can only play a weak version of himself and he's no Maxim.

by Anonymousreply 263October 15, 2020 8:30 AM

I know it is forbidden to mention 'the French one' on this thread, but he's all over the place, especially on the November issue of GQ magazine. Gorgeous photos, but he looks a bit sad. It seems like he doesn't like 'fame game' that much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264October 15, 2020 8:28 PM

200,000 likes on Armie's comment.

And the French one's selfie is full of innuendo. Chalamet took that pic at the church of St.Pantaleone , who is the patron Saint of Crema.....where CMBYN was filmed.

by Anonymousreply 265October 15, 2020 8:56 PM

R265 Timmy also said 'Fuck them Charmies' in GQ so there's that

by Anonymousreply 266October 15, 2020 8:57 PM

(R183) I didn't know he was in Dune? If you're going to talk him up at least get the right movie poster.

by Anonymousreply 267October 16, 2020 4:08 AM

R266 LMAO. Timmy said fuck Charmies and Armie stuttering about keeping in touch. Seriously someone check on the head Charmies to make sure they don't self harm.

by Anonymousreply 268October 16, 2020 4:27 AM

Does Armie have foot fetish r247? and by uniform do you mean leather daddy,suits,scally,jock,etc...?

by Anonymousreply 269October 16, 2020 4:55 AM

I saw the article about divorce. I hope Liz makes him suffer. Also, if he wanted to see the kids, he would sit his ass on a plane there. It's obvious this court thing is pr for him, so he looks less like like a dick for abandoning them.

by Anonymousreply 270October 16, 2020 5:43 AM

R269, yes, he has a foot fetish, but only if your feet are nice-looking, and mine are immaculate.

By dressing up I mean he likes unforgotten such as schoolgirl, cop, French maid, librarian, plumber, astronaut, flight attendant etc etc

Astronaut. Naut even kidding.

by Anonymousreply 271October 16, 2020 6:09 AM

R271

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272October 16, 2020 6:49 AM

R271 here;

*By dressing up, I mean he likes UNIFORMS such as...not "unforgotten, such as"

by Anonymousreply 273October 17, 2020 12:29 AM

god i wish someone would leak his fetlife pics already

by Anonymousreply 274October 17, 2020 6:29 AM

R189, now we have 'drafts' on the DL, soon people will be publishing their doctoral theses here too.

by Anonymousreply 275October 17, 2020 2:43 PM

Remember that time he said he never owned a home, nor did he benefit from his familial wealth?

Downtrodden, this guy.

I bet it must be enjoyable to be that type of dumb. I am jealous.

by Anonymousreply 276October 18, 2020 3:47 PM

Could there be something to the pregnancy rumors or...?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277October 18, 2020 7:57 PM

He's an idiot for being seen with any of his hoes now that Liz has begun playing hardball. Why provide her with ammo? There's a chance it could have been a meeting to smooth any ruffled feathers and make sure Jessica isn't going to say anything Armie doesn't want said to the lawyers. On the other hand, her latest story is her driving down the freeway in LA with the song For the Night playing: 'a bae for the night, you not my wife'. So.

Two thirds of Jessica's sm posts involve going on about cheating-ass men and learning lessons from being involved with cheaters and all the crap men have put her through. If after all her whinging she's seeing Armie again, or never stopped, then she should just delete her accounts because it makes her look foolish as hell.

by Anonymousreply 278October 18, 2020 9:05 PM

Jessica is crazy, her tweets are borderline psychotic...why is she encouraging women to cut dudes hair as evidence. She also likes to go on about being an empowered single mother but then spends time with a deadbeat dad like Armie.

Plus why tf has she gone through and Liz’s old pics with Harper and Ford. That’s fucking creepy. She also did it with Rumer, Timmy and Lily James' pics too. She’s a certified nutter.

by Anonymousreply 279October 18, 2020 10:18 PM

Jessica is probably my fave out of the harem, just because we know we’re definitely going to get some unhinged content from her. She’s next level crazy.

Though, with Armie apparently adding Paige to the mix, she can definitely give Jessica a run for her money on the crazy levels according to Twitter

by Anonymousreply 280October 19, 2020 12:57 AM

Paige posted a pic from the desert, she’s definitely there. No Armie sighting yet.

by Anonymousreply 281October 19, 2020 1:52 AM

It's only a matter of time now. Paige isn't out there in the desert to catch up on her reading

by Anonymousreply 282October 19, 2020 5:55 AM

R282 She might be out there reading.

Her NDA.

by Anonymousreply 283October 19, 2020 8:56 AM

Paige is an infant and spent the weekend with a 34 year old and his 2 best friends in their late 40s, says a lot about her. I guess she’s on the hunt for a daddy to support her.

by Anonymousreply 284October 19, 2020 10:07 AM

R284. an infant? How old is she?

by Anonymousreply 285October 19, 2020 8:13 PM

Paige looks like she is max 22. Apparently she is still in college, though she only just moved to LA according to YouTube

by Anonymousreply 286October 19, 2020 8:40 PM

[quote]I guess she’s on the hunt for a daddy to support her.

She picked the wrong guy since Armie is about to become poorer, especially if he keeps adding to the harem and pissing Liz off.

by Anonymousreply 287October 20, 2020 4:02 AM

So is Jessica coyly acknowledging that she and Armie are banging but not relationshipping in her latest stories? The thing about the People app to keep track of her dating life, the comment about until there's a ring on her finger she considers herself single, she got rid of all her follows on IG because people were learning too much about her and what she's up to that way...for someone claiming to set the record straight, she was being awfully slippery.

by Anonymousreply 288October 20, 2020 4:22 AM

Jessica collects men in her basement, I’m sure of it. She’s fucking crazy.

And I think we can pretty much confirm Armie had his dick in Barbie 2.0 this weekend. Paige followed the 'artist retreat' that Ashton posted on his story with Armie and Archie in it.

Looking forward to seeing how this Paige thing plays is out. Shit is about to get messy.

by Anonymousreply 289October 20, 2020 4:46 AM

Why are these women even attracted to Armie, dude used to be fine now he looks like a drugged up hobo. And him acting like a deadbeat dad is extremely unattractive. Paige could easily find herself a brand new athlete.

In 3-4 months Liz is going to find her some republican daddy with money and who is going to raise those kids for Armie. He’ll continue to have his depressing harem.

by Anonymousreply 290October 20, 2020 5:06 AM

Jessica does have crazy eyes. She's super twitchy too, with the constant running her hands through her hair.

There's not much reason for Paige's world to intersect with Armie's outside of IG likes unless they're fucking or she's with someone he knows, which doesn't appear to be the case. What could a just turned 22-year-old IG influencer/Youtuber have in common with these older rich dudes who are hanging around a half-finished motel in the desert like transients? Especially one in the middle of an ugly divorce and custody battle? Armie may have bitten off more than he can chew with this one.

R290, that's Liz's future in a nutshell. Her next husband will be someone more in sync with her own beliefs, and that's who will be raising Armie's kids for him. Armie will probably make some more within a few years, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 291October 20, 2020 6:09 AM

Did Paige delete the desert story? Or has it expired?

Armie’s team must of told her to get rid of it before people put the dots together.

Hopefully this turns out as messy as I think it is. Armie never learns his lesson when it comes to these hoes

by Anonymousreply 292October 20, 2020 9:12 AM

R292 idg how people who post about his alleged girlfriend's don't realize they're feeding right into his desperate ploy for attention. It's one thing to post about his failing career and stupid meltdowns but to be posting a play by play of what they're dishing out for attention.. I just don't get the point.

by Anonymousreply 293October 20, 2020 9:18 AM

R293 Its more interesting than his acting so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 294October 20, 2020 10:13 AM

If he doesn't think you look good he'll flat out tell you you're ugly or scary-looking. He has an almost childlike bluntness about him.

by Anonymousreply 295October 21, 2020 3:38 AM

R295 Interesting considering he is so thin-skinned himself.

by Anonymousreply 296October 21, 2020 9:48 AM

OMG. Crazy Jessica has tweeted that it's HER green bandana, bitches.

She's really just gaslighting everyone now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297October 24, 2020 5:04 PM

ROTFLMAO Charmie have been invading her privacy for nothing, except she exposed their crazy ass antics.

by Anonymousreply 298October 24, 2020 5:43 PM

Armie fans are as bat shit crazy as he is

by Anonymousreply 299October 24, 2020 5:44 PM

What had she said about the bandana? Looks like she deleted or deactivated her twitter, lol

by Anonymousreply 300October 24, 2020 8:17 PM

Could be interpreted that they’re sharing the bandana too lol 😂

If she lurking online on forums, she needs a new hobby. She wants people to talk about her because why overshare? Charmies are crazy but this woman is just as insane as them.

by Anonymousreply 301October 24, 2020 8:24 PM

I don’t buy any of this bitches antics, she knows exactly what she was doing by leaving that bandana in the shot...the same fucking day he posted it. She’s got the crazy levels of 10 Charmies put together

by Anonymousreply 302October 24, 2020 8:26 PM

[quote]Repressed homosexual.

Anything other than sex to explain aberrant psychic behavior, s'il vous plaît.

by Anonymousreply 303October 24, 2020 8:39 PM

R300, she said something like she doesn't know who needs to hear it, but the olive green bandana on the table in her fuckfest hotel room (the one Armie's been wearing for ages and selfied himself in at the hotel the same day she posted it) is hers and she's been wearing it for months. She also gave a link to a site that sells it, though what she thinks that proves is anyone's guess. The implication being that no, Armie's not the man there with her. Crazy has totally given herself away as a lurker on places where the bandana has been discussed.

I don't get this ho, seriously. She WANTS everyone to know she's fucking Armie, that's what all her storying is about, but she's...pissed that we figured it out? She had 17000 IG followers and who knows how many on Twitter. Why does she think any of this is private?

by Anonymousreply 304October 24, 2020 8:43 PM

She’s calculated and wanted people to spot the bandana.

Here’s an idea for this psycho bitch, maybe don’t give recaps of your fuckfest online to all you followers. She can’t accuse anyone of stalking because she’s the one who posted it, no one installed cameras in her hotel room.

Her problem is that she enjoys leaving breadcrumbs but then wants to claim she’s a victim. Don’t. Fucking. Post. it’s simple.

by Anonymousreply 305October 24, 2020 8:51 PM

While you're all yapping about this woman you're not bothered about Paige is showcasing her new bruise on Instagram.

Chest this time just to mix it up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 306October 24, 2020 10:09 PM

Why are these people like Armie, his hoes, and friends all obsessed with the desert? It all seems very pretentious and self-absorbed how they talk about Joshua Tree. Don’t they realize that they can still get COVID over there...

by Anonymousreply 307October 24, 2020 10:17 PM

If only the movie had this much drama lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308October 24, 2020 11:27 PM

R307 No-one can hear you scream...

by Anonymousreply 309October 24, 2020 11:33 PM

R308 And yet they have zero chemistry now. Something is off about this tale. The question is why are they trying to get us to believe a cheating scandal which is so obviously untrue?

by Anonymousreply 310October 25, 2020 12:06 AM

His unresolved foot fetish, and denial of his bisexuality is what has caused Hammertoes to stub himself.

by Anonymousreply 311October 25, 2020 12:12 AM

R306, she has another on the thigh too. And that pic is captioned "lover". The one on her chest looks like she's been punched. WTF. She really let him go to town on her.

I don't get the "they have no chemistry" argument as proof of the Armie & Lily rumors being fake. A lot has changed since they filmed together, and Lily must be kept on a short leash anyway because offscreen she's really a publicly coke-snorting, cheating ho, not the demure thing she's pretending to be in interviews. Who knows what happened, but that argument is weak.

by Anonymousreply 312October 25, 2020 12:45 AM

R312 lack of chemistry aka shit acting. Armie is a cheating pos, that we already knew. I think he wanted Liz to stay 'the fun wife' like when they were no kids and other responsibilities in the picture. He's a manchild basically.

by Anonymousreply 313October 25, 2020 5:10 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314October 25, 2020 5:45 AM

Get that alimony cash Liz, fuck this deadbeat. He hasn't been near his kids in months but has had time to chase hoes and fuck every bitch in the desert.

by Anonymousreply 315October 25, 2020 7:19 AM

He's ridiculous. A Hollywood actor cheating on his longterm wife is hardly something new, it's the way he's been acting in the midst of the divorce that's the real issue, and all so public to anyone that's slightly interested. Someone tell him about the concept of a finsta. Him, his publicist and his divorce lawyer are all insane if they think things are going to go their way with the way things are going. He knows people are watching too, there's no chance Jess hasn't clued him in on all of her 'stalkers'.

by Anonymousreply 316October 25, 2020 7:34 AM

lol i just saw someone claim Liz planted this story because Rebecca is a "hit". the delusion.

by Anonymousreply 317October 25, 2020 7:50 AM

another thing, if someone could leak his fetlife pics/messages already...

by Anonymousreply 318October 25, 2020 7:53 AM

'so when are we gonna talk about that nsfw instagram account with 100 followers that somehow both l*ly j*mes and arm*e h*mmer follow'

what account is this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319October 25, 2020 8:00 AM

[quote]He knows people are watching too, there's no chance Jess hasn't clued him in on all of her 'stalkers'.

She had to have been lurking on Armie threads and blogs while she was with him at the hotel in order to have seen the chatter about the bandana which pissed her off. There's no way she kept it to herself. He knows.

R318, we can only hope. It would be a riot.

by Anonymousreply 320October 25, 2020 8:06 AM

What's becoming more and more apparent is how hard Elizabeth must have been working to keep his image together while they were married. You'd think Ashton would have a word rather than continuing to follow his women and allowing fans to catch on quicker.

When did Elizabeth briefly unfollow him? When did he unfollow Ashton and Nick? Was it when he was in Miami and supposedly got caught sexting another woman?

by Anonymousreply 321October 25, 2020 8:11 AM

[R319], I was thinking maybe this one, though it has 300ish followers, not 100, so not totally sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322October 25, 2020 8:18 AM

I remember thinking back then it was weird Liz and the kids spend to such time alone in London while he was filming a movie not that far away... It's obvious now he was busy with other things, like banging his co-star on the low.

by Anonymousreply 323October 25, 2020 8:41 AM

Never seen someone be their own worst enemy in the way that Armie is. Very strange behavior.

by Anonymousreply 324October 25, 2020 8:49 AM

It's like he enjoys sabotaging himself.

The way he's going, he's not going to have a career or a family left, only the desert and hoes. Liz is going to replace him with a rich republican daddy who will raise the kids.

He loves talking down about his family but I bet his over privileged ass will be back grovelling for cash and support when he's got nothing left.

by Anonymousreply 325October 25, 2020 9:08 AM

I wonder how crazy Jessica feels about Armie the cheater after making a career writing about how much she hates cheaters and womanizers.

by Anonymousreply 326October 25, 2020 9:12 AM

cheaters must be okay for her, as long as they give her an all-expenses paid trip to his friend's shitty motel/harem house or the same LA hotel he fucks all his hoes.

by Anonymousreply 327October 25, 2020 9:15 AM

Let's not act like her brain works with logic. This is the woman that posted a pregnancy test to 17,000 people and then complained about people invading her privacy.

by Anonymousreply 328October 25, 2020 9:16 AM

Just realized her twitter is back. These women love a random and pointless social media deactivation.

by Anonymousreply 329October 25, 2020 9:19 AM

She claimed her Twitter was hacked on IG (now deleted). Obviously a lie, ain’t no one hacking her. So someone hacker her to delete the bandana tweet? I’m calling bullshit 😂. Her lies about being hacked are all part of her pathetic victim narrative that she will write 5 articles on

She’s even more social media obsessed than Courtney

by Anonymousreply 330October 25, 2020 9:22 AM

R318 Yes, come on Daily Mail, give the readers what they want!

by Anonymousreply 331October 25, 2020 10:08 AM

Has anyone still got the screencap? Someone need to send that shit to daily mail or deuxmoi as a tip lol

by Anonymousreply 332October 25, 2020 10:11 AM

Maybe he has a humiliation fetish and that's why he enjoys self-sabotage

by Anonymousreply 333October 25, 2020 10:12 AM

Maybe he likes to be pissed on too, wouldn’t surprise me

by Anonymousreply 334October 25, 2020 10:13 AM

So will Armie start dressing on Zoom like he's auditioning for Little House of Prairie too?

by Anonymousreply 335October 25, 2020 10:13 AM

Does home-wrecker dick taste better?

by Anonymousreply 336October 25, 2020 10:16 AM

Armie would love to get Timothee's cock in his mouth but Timothee is a real flirt who exclusively fucks women (unless there's career progression in question). He wants that cock badly but can't get it. The Charmies are psycho but at least they are right about one thing. His lust for Timothee. Timothee is smartly avoiding direct contact alone with the raging bottom.

by Anonymousreply 337October 25, 2020 11:47 AM

I can't get over how he asked the plastic surgeons to reconstruct a fem mouth, perfect for blow jobs.

by Anonymousreply 338October 25, 2020 11:54 AM

You can see when he walks how much cum has been deposited in that fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 339October 25, 2020 11:55 AM

Just a guess, but he likely read the batshit crazy things fangurls wrote about him on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 340October 25, 2020 12:00 PM

R340 Armie!

If you are reading this you still owe me a personalised voice message

I put a lot of effort into my photo montage...

by Anonymousreply 341October 25, 2020 12:04 PM

So Paige's Instagram is really out there looking like CSI Joshua Tree...

by Anonymousreply 342October 25, 2020 12:40 PM

He was born this way!

by Anonymousreply 343October 25, 2020 12:42 PM

Charmies are gonna have a field day with the song playing in Liz' latest story

by Anonymousreply 344October 25, 2020 12:43 PM

What song is it?

by Anonymousreply 345October 25, 2020 12:47 PM

J'adore Venise, plays twice in CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 346October 25, 2020 12:51 PM

R325 I think his natural direction in life is high-end prostitute, at least for the rest of his 30s while he's still attractive to some. After that, yes, he'll hit his family up for money and a second chance in whatever business it is they do.

I'm second guessing my earlier opinion about the Armie/Lily affair. I was basing my opinion that they never got together on her obvious contempt for him in interviews. She seemed too classy for him. (Fooled again by a British accent.) Now I think her disgust is a direct result of having been enrolled in the Armie Hammer School of Kink and completely regretting it. She's now in a category with all sorts of women she probably never thought she'd be grouped with. Rumer, Crazy J, Courtney, et al. No wonder she skipped Graham Norton.

by Anonymousreply 347October 25, 2020 5:28 PM

R347 for real tho re: his looks, his double chin was prominently featured in Rebecca.

by Anonymousreply 348October 25, 2020 7:40 PM

R348 He's had a double since he was young, thick neck and relatively short jaw/chin

by Anonymousreply 349October 25, 2020 8:58 PM

I wish I never knew so much about Armie Hammer. Knowing him as Oliver in CMBYN, where his character could be kind of harsh and insensitive with Elio anyway, would have been enough.

He could have had such a wonderful life. How did such a beautiful man with so much wealth and privilege become so fucked up, and have such a fucked up life? And the worst thing is that it plays out at least pseudo-publicly. Does he have any idea how he appears to the people who are (maybe I should say were) interested in him?

I agree with the person who said in this or another thread about him that he sabotages himself. At the very least he never developed mature self-protective defenses.

I only watched the CMBYN promo tour stuff on you tube this past summer, and got the distinct impression from those that there was something "off" about him.

I'm going to post this on the "Rebecca" thread, as well.

Hope this doesn't qualify as dissertation length.

by Anonymousreply 350October 25, 2020 9:10 PM

^Decided not to repost on the other thread.

by Anonymousreply 351October 25, 2020 9:17 PM

R350 I felt like you for quiet a long time but then I saw the harm he was causing other people by his actions and my compassion went away - mostly.

by Anonymousreply 352October 25, 2020 9:20 PM

[quote] How did such a beautiful man with so much wealth and privilege become so fucked up

Is this a genuine question?

by Anonymousreply 353October 25, 2020 9:50 PM

Definitely think a big part of it is his mommy issues. Getting married at 23 is unusual to begin with but when you're rich, attractive and you've just finished making a movie with David Fincher it's quite unbelievable that he decided getting married was what would make him happy, especially when we see the way he's acting now.

by Anonymousreply 354October 25, 2020 10:36 PM

Apparently Liz and Armies hearing won’t be until 2021 now, how many more times is he going to fuck up and smash hoes until then.

He’s more likely to fly to the UK to go dick down Uk wine blogger girl than go fly to the Caymans to see his kids.

With the hearing being postponed, Liz ain’t coming back to LA. It’s time for him to stop being such an asshole and get his unemployed ass back to see his family and stop being such a deadbeat, even if he rents a place away from Liz. I’m sure his daddy has multiple properties. If he’s got time for hoes and desert trips he can catch a plane back to the Caymans.

by Anonymousreply 355October 26, 2020 1:14 AM

Crazy J called the paps on herself LOLLL

Apparently she once again denied it on IG that it was his bandana. She deleted it like everything else.

How did the paps know about the bandana to put it in the caption. Did her rep tell them to do that. Wtf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356October 26, 2020 6:44 AM

Armie didn’t want to do the pap walk with this crazy bitch so his publicist gave her the bandana as a constellation prize 😂

by Anonymousreply 357October 26, 2020 6:47 AM

'I’m the queen of tweeting and deleting. I just want to keep you guys on your toes.'

She's hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358October 26, 2020 7:29 AM

She's crazy, just the right type of person for him.

by Anonymousreply 359October 26, 2020 7:37 AM

She probably contacted Daily Mail to publish the pics and they were like ‘bitch who are you?’.

Ffs she’s the craziest hoe in that lineup of harem bitches

Either these people are fucking disgusting for sharing bandanas or she desperately bought one when she saw his

by Anonymousreply 360October 26, 2020 7:42 AM

She paid for pap pics of herself!?! I can’t with this woman.

Ain’t no media outlet/pap out there trying to find a nobody like her on the street for free . Her narcissist levels are through the roof. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 361October 26, 2020 7:46 AM

Who the fuck was it who thought "you know what’s a good idea, let’s make it look like these dumb fucks are sharing a bandana during a pandemic". If a publicist thought of this they need to be fired.

by Anonymousreply 362October 26, 2020 8:13 AM

Apparently in her deleted IG story she said her publicist told her not to post the pap photo.

by Anonymousreply 363October 26, 2020 8:20 AM

Lol what publicist? Do you really think Armie Hammer of all people listens to advice? Fuck no, that's partly why he's divorcing, so nobody can tell him what to do. He's a child.

by Anonymousreply 364October 26, 2020 8:20 AM

Crazy J keeps telling on herself. She's totally lurking on all the Armie discussion online. You know she's reading this. Hey gurl! 🙋

Her faux outrage is ridiculous. Calling the paps to "prove" the bandana is hers?? She's mad people put two and two together about the fuckfest THAT SHE WANTED US TO KNOW ABOUT. She's trying to have it both ways and all it's doing is showing her whole ass to the world. If it wasn't Armie with her at the hotel then just say so. But she won't, because it was him. If you want to be private, posting private shit to 17000 followers won't help. Otherwise don't clutch the pearls when people see you.

I wonder how she justifies her relationship with him to herself, since she's made a career out of being a cheated upon, scorned woman and now Armie is being dragged very publicly as a cheater. Even though people are calling him single or divorced now, he isn't. Until he signs those papers, which won't happen until at least January now, he's still married and still very entangled with his wife. Crazy J called out Josh Lucas for cheating on her during the pandemic, which made it a worse offense in her eyes, but what about Armie and all the risks he's taking juggling the harem? Why is it worse for Josh to cheat (if he did) during the time of the rona but it's okay for Armando to slut it up with the harem?

by Anonymousreply 365October 26, 2020 9:35 AM

Best part of the pics are the caption “with armies bandanna”. Like how the fuck would the paps know that?? The bandana has only been discussed on here and probably tapatalk or tumblr. They only captioned it with that because SHE told them too. I don’t think paps are lurking on here 😂

She’s such a fucking psycho. She wants everyone to think it’s his but then wants to call people out when they mention it. Like bitch, what the fuck do you want.?!

Her whole career is based off of being seen as a victim and making these weird narratives about herself

by Anonymousreply 366October 26, 2020 9:47 AM

We've hit full thesis level posts now - or is it faeces?

by Anonymousreply 367October 26, 2020 9:53 AM

Two different bandanas going off those pics, but did she intentionally wear a similar one so people draw conclusions... 100%. She purposely had it visible in her IG story so someone could spot it and she told the paps to include Armie’s name in the caption.

I feel like a pap walk was planned, hence the blind the other day, but Armie didn’t go through with it.

Also, good chance they never spent the weekend together and Crazy J booked the hotel after seeing it in Courtney’s stories. Wouldn’t put it past her.

by Anonymousreply 368October 26, 2020 1:49 PM

R368 And where did Jess get Armie replica hairy thighs from?

Is there a website for those too?

I might get a pair and wrap them round head to keep me warm in the autumnal chill.

by Anonymousreply 369October 26, 2020 1:59 PM

The bandana she wore in her pap pics is a different shade of green than Armie's, and looks brand new. His is pale olive and more worn. But the bandana on the table under the TV in her stories looks like his, not this one. I thought there was a story where she had one laying on a desk or something at the hotel too, but can't remember. Armie has those in a bunch of colors, including a maroon one Barbie wore.

The bandana aside, her comments and actions in the days prior to the fuckfest and the rest of her hotel stories still support Armie being her companion there. If it was someone else and she's really not fucking Armie, all she has to do is say so straightforwardly instead of ducking and weaving, but she's not going to do that because it was him.

by Anonymousreply 370October 26, 2020 4:27 PM

Sheesh, did you see Armie at the Biden concert thing yesterday? Looked like he just got out of bed after first passing out from a weekend bender. Could he not have mustered more enthusiasm for RBG? Did I miss his endorsement of Biden or his ringing desire to boot Trump out?

by Anonymousreply 371October 26, 2020 5:53 PM

R371 Imagine what state the women are in!

by Anonymousreply 372October 26, 2020 6:47 PM

R371 Imagine what state the women are in!

by Anonymousreply 373October 26, 2020 6:47 PM

I don’t understand Crazy J’s ‘I only had lunch with him 6 weeks ago’ comments and being mad at people for jumping to conclusions to then practically showing they had a fuckfest. She must be fucking bored

by Anonymousreply 374October 26, 2020 10:47 PM

R374 She's a writer who doesn't seem to write anything so I guess bored would be the resultant condition.

I wish she'd put up or fuck off, she's becoming very dull.

by Anonymousreply 375October 26, 2020 11:40 PM

This bitch should stop with the non-fiction essays and start writing fiction since she's so good at making up shit

by Anonymousreply 376October 27, 2020 12:32 AM

This tweet of Crazy J's. More gaslighting? Performance art?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377October 27, 2020 1:10 AM

[quote]Looked like he just got out of bed after first passing out from a weekend bender.

He had bed hair, puffy face and was low energy. A comb and some coffee would not have gone amiss. After the 24 hours he'd had with the Lily James story I'm surprised he even showed up, so I give him some credit for that.

by Anonymousreply 378October 27, 2020 1:24 AM

R370 what bandana, J?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379October 27, 2020 2:21 AM

Anyone know what this article is talking about? Does he have a hoe from El Salvador now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380October 27, 2020 3:40 AM

Idk what that article is talking about but looks like he was in the desert this weekend and not at Crazy J's fuckfest...

by Anonymousreply 381October 27, 2020 3:45 AM

I'm wrong, was probably still at crazy J's fuckfest.

She posted video on her IG a week ago it seems

Guys, do you think he might be up for a 'Father of the Year' award? He's such a fucking deadbeat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382October 27, 2020 3:56 AM

Approaching middle age and being married to an ironing board unhinged him.

by Anonymousreply 383October 27, 2020 4:00 AM

Meanwhile Charmies want attack Liz for drinking a cocktail after raising those kids for months and months without his help ffs

This dude is out here taking so much drugs and fucking every bitch in sight. He’s fucking bitches everywhere now

by Anonymousreply 384October 27, 2020 4:01 AM

[quote]Liz is going to replace him with a rich republican daddy who will raise the kids.

Why would a "rich Republican daddy" be interested in a pushing-40, tranny-looking psychotic scarecrow with two ball-and-chains?

Straight men will gladly put up with a psychotic bitch, but only if she's young and hot.

by Anonymousreply 385October 27, 2020 11:12 AM

Lol at armie's new job with j-lo. That's cinemaaaa. Yeah, he needs the money and i hope Liz takes it all.

by Anonymousreply 386October 27, 2020 5:16 PM

R386 I always thought he should try comedy. He is naturally funny and frankly he's not ben successful at any real drama.

by Anonymousreply 387October 27, 2020 5:20 PM

It's a project suited for his level of talent.

by Anonymousreply 388October 27, 2020 5:24 PM

Will J.Lo add him to her bedpost? I feel it's inevitable he'll end up with one of his female co-stars now that he's off the leash.

Incidentally, Ryan Reynolds was once set to star in this film. Armie said once he loses roles to him all the time. Now he's gotten a crumb from the Reynolds plate.

by Anonymousreply 389October 27, 2020 6:02 PM

Does this officially make him B list on CDAN?

by Anonymousreply 390October 27, 2020 6:08 PM

Charmie are screaming at the age difference lmao. Either Armie looks like he is 50 or JLo looks like she is 30s. How about we compromise and say he looks like he is mid-40s and she looks like she is late 30s-early 40s. It’s the truth, darlings.

by Anonymousreply 391October 27, 2020 6:58 PM

R391 lol they are also desperately trying to sell this as a good career move, but it has flop written all over it. The creators attached to this are...not good lol

by Anonymousreply 392October 27, 2020 7:04 PM

Is Enty on crack?

The publicist made Lily do it lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393October 27, 2020 7:35 PM

R392 This film is going to be quite something.

Two charisma blackholes locked in a death struggle.

by Anonymousreply 394October 27, 2020 7:46 PM

R393 Sounds exactly like a fangirl theory. Which came first, was CDAN pumping out this kind of 'this is how PR works' bullshit first, or is he just following the fangirl lead?

by Anonymousreply 395October 27, 2020 8:04 PM

Did Crazy J really have to share this...

Plus I don’t think it’s coincidence that she’s tweeting this the day Armie’s announced to be in a film with Jennifer Lopez. She is crazy and clingy as fuck so....

Just in case she deletes: “Yesterday, my therapist of 3 years called me Jennifer. 😳 With just a few syllables, she ensured that I’d be in therapy for another 3 years. Nicely done.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396October 27, 2020 8:47 PM

The next progression in Armie’s career is do hallmark movies 😂

by Anonymousreply 397October 28, 2020 1:53 AM

Armie looks fucked. Too much drugs and hoes in the desert, he better slow down if he ever wants some sort of custody of those kids

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398October 28, 2020 3:58 AM

Armie will go where the money is for the next couple of years. If it leads to Hallmark or Syfy Channel movies or insurance ads, so be it. Making low paying indies will go by the wayside because Laura Wasser ain't cheap and Liz has to be kept in the style to which she's become accustomed. She'll also require punitive money as compensation for his manwhoring and humiliation of her.

Crazy J oversharing as usual. She was probably whinging to her therapist about Armie starring opposite J.Lo and the therapist decided to fuck with her head.

by Anonymousreply 399October 28, 2020 5:05 AM

Some of the IG stories I've seen from Ashton's 'Kitchen In The Desert' account this week has hoes crowded up and partying with absolutely no social distancing, like these people are all over each other. Makes Armie look pretty fucking stupid for saying in the GQ interview that people aren't taking the virus seriously when he's hanging around a place that's a huge covid-fest. Is he that fucking stupid (proven he definitely is) that he thinks covid can't spread in the desert.

by Anonymousreply 400October 28, 2020 5:14 AM

Scrolled through tapatalk (Lol, never again) and they were complaining about Liz going out with friends. Meanwhile this dude is partying it up constantly and fucking bitches everywhere and that's okay.....pretty sure after raising those kids without him for months she's allowed to have a night out or two, ffs.

Also a lot of talk how theres 20 something active cases of Covid on Caymans (even though they're in quarantine) and that she should go back to LA, even though it's fucking infested there. BUT its totally okay for him to have virus parties in the desert, hookup with different bitches and roadtrip....

Fuck, I don't even like Liz and I can see he's being a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 401October 28, 2020 5:25 AM

R401 those women will defend him and blame Liz gor his idiocity even if he's caught doing lines of coke from an underaged girl's ass. It's always her fault. Because St. Armie could never be an awful cheating husband (probably also with drinking and drugs problem). He left her a single mother long before Caymans, ofc she's fucking resentful of his fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 402October 28, 2020 8:59 AM

R402 Hell, he could kill a bitch and his stans would be...

Yay, Armie Hammer euthanasia king, strangle me daddy!

by Anonymousreply 403October 28, 2020 9:07 AM

R403 ha, even serial killers have stans.

by Anonymousreply 404October 28, 2020 9:10 AM

He is very bland looking. Rather uninteresting to me - I like my handsome on the rugged side.

by Anonymousreply 405October 28, 2020 9:21 AM

He looks rough in the GQ Heroes (what and why???) clip. He needs to slow down and cool it with the coke. It’s almost manic the way he talks so fast.

by Anonymousreply 406October 28, 2020 10:07 AM

British GQ article for those who think Armie and Timothee are sworn enemies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407October 28, 2020 1:42 PM

The video goes into it more, he also talks about the people waiting outside Timmy's hotels and makes inferences about the social media hate he got after Cabo. It's pretty clear they've talked about this stuff privately. They are friends, not lovers, not enemies. Sometimes it really is that simple.

Anyway, I liked the interview overall, it was just hard to buy into the stuff about him trying to be a better person when we know what he's been getting up to recently. If that's his idea of a better, more healthy person...

by Anonymousreply 408October 28, 2020 2:04 PM

R408 Its better for him!

by Anonymousreply 409October 28, 2020 2:58 PM

R408 don't you know working toward being a better person means leaving your children and fucking around with instahoes?

by Anonymousreply 410October 28, 2020 3:37 PM

R407 ...Because, as we know, anything said in a GQ interview, must be the absolute truth. All I hear every time this guy speaks is layer upon layer of bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 411October 28, 2020 5:04 PM

R411 Yes. Lol at him saying as an actor he can spot bad acting and bullshit.

So can we mate!

I'd still like to get drunk with him though. I'd keep one eye on the fire exit though, and maybe take a taser along.

I want to know more about this darkness inside him and what he was doing that was so toxic on Cayman.

Damn it - I'm hooked again

by Anonymousreply 412October 28, 2020 5:40 PM

Also why do people always talk about being a better version of themselves?

Better for who?

Being a truer version of yourself isn't better if you are truly an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 413October 28, 2020 6:04 PM

Very odd to start the interview with quite an extensive analysis of how Timothee is handling fame. Armie speaks from an outside observer pov, so I don’t think he is part of Timothee’s inner circle (sorry Charmie!). They are friendly acquaintances. Simple. Agree with R408

Something must have happened with his kids on the islands, I think. Something darkish.

I wish he didn’t go into the political discussion. He just shows his ass every time he does.

His therapist needs a new job if Armie is what passes for more healthy.

by Anonymousreply 414October 28, 2020 7:39 PM

I was surprised that his therapist was female given his mommy issues and primal hunter orientation. Maybe he has to be the dominant male in the room at all times.

Judging by his recent behaviour he doesn't seem to think there is anything odd with his attitudes to women. Maybe he just whines about his career disappointments and how unfair life has been to him. Like Armie/Buddha said expectation is source of suffering.

by Anonymousreply 415October 28, 2020 9:00 PM

GQ UK are obsessed with Timothee so it’s no wonder that they spent 5 minutes talking about him. They probably wanted to book him for the cover and event but GQ US got to him first so they settled for Armie.

If he’s trying to better himself, why is he partying up. The video of him drunk posted by the wannabe IG celebrity from El Salvador is very telling of the state he’s in....that video was taken after this interview.

Something dark must have happened on the island for him to pause like that in the interview. Maybe shit got too wild and he coked it up and had a huge bender, putting the kids in danger.

It’s strange he brings up his kids and being a better father, when he eventually has them for a weekend is he going to introduce them to a new hoe every week and leave them locked in the desert motel room whilst he’s partying it up. If he’s that serious about seeing his kids again he needs to cut all that shit out and let go of all the partying asap

by Anonymousreply 416October 28, 2020 10:33 PM

R416 He didn't put a time-frame on being a better father though you notice.

He needs to be a 'better me' first - which is convenient...

by Anonymousreply 417October 28, 2020 11:35 PM

Oh, come on R415:

[quote] Judging by his recent behaviour he doesn't seem to think there is anything odd with his attitudes to women

His 'attitude to women' is that of the average American male or have you forgotten who is in the White House — Mr-grab-women-by-the-pussy, voted in by millions of women, which tells you how low the bar has been set. So Armie's behaviour towards women doesn't seem particularly execrable.

by Anonymousreply 418October 29, 2020 12:11 AM

R416,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419October 29, 2020 12:21 AM

[quote]Something must have happened with his kids on the islands, I think. Something darkish.

I keep saying there's got to be more to the situation with the kids and his family's apparent backing of Liz over him than we know. Maybe they saw some raw ugly stuff they shouldn't have, or were endangered in some way. There's a power play involved, but there's something else going on under the surface too. Michael Hammer is a hardass, and I can picture him telling Armie to get his shit together or get out after some incident.

by Anonymousreply 420October 29, 2020 1:04 AM

There is so much more to all of this than what he puts out in GQ and social media, but all we can do is guess at the real story. Maybe that's why we keep following the clues, waiting for it all to finally make sense.

by Anonymousreply 421October 29, 2020 1:11 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422October 29, 2020 1:20 AM

It's incredible how unpopular/disliked/hated he is in social media spaces, he gives plenty of reasons ofc. He's lucky he can at least still book a cash grab role in a Jen Lopez movie. It's clear Liz at least partly managed to clean up his image in the past, but now as a single man his image is a disaster. I'm looking forward to the next scandal.

by Anonymousreply 423October 29, 2020 7:51 AM

R423 I'm sure his mental stan will be ready with the Trump made him do it defence.

We might get lucky. Another one of his girlfriends might stab him during sex and put us all out of misery.

All very normal behaviour for an American male I'm sure. Happens all the time.

by Anonymousreply 424October 29, 2020 8:58 AM

Hunter Harris of Vulture going after Armie on Twitter for stuff he said in the GQ Heroes interview. She's always been a CMBYN megastan and used to thirst mightily but has turned on him recently without explanation. Wonder if she has any inside info.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425October 29, 2020 10:51 AM

R425 Oh really?Hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 426October 29, 2020 2:27 PM

Sorry DL/Twitter, he got another role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427October 29, 2020 2:28 PM

R427 Filming in Eastern Europe...

Armie will be able to visit one of those 'hostel' places

Maybe that's why he has so many weird tattoos - separate the hunters from the prey.

by Anonymousreply 428October 29, 2020 2:33 PM

One thing I'll say for him is he's doing a much better job at working with directors that aren't straight white men than almost anyone else in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 429October 29, 2020 2:38 PM

Will he finally meet up with Dom Kitty?

by Anonymousreply 430October 29, 2020 2:45 PM

R430 Now that would be a RAGE fuck for the ages.

by Anonymousreply 431October 29, 2020 2:51 PM

Mads is great but the movie sounds basic.

At least he'll get paid.

by Anonymousreply 432October 29, 2020 2:54 PM

R432 I love Mads.

He is so effortlessly stylish and graceful.

Plus killer Scandinavian cheek bones!

by Anonymousreply 433October 29, 2020 2:57 PM

What does "which HanWay Films will launch sales on at the AFM"?

by Anonymousreply 434October 29, 2020 3:16 PM

It means the distribution company of the movie (HanWay Films) will try to sell it to studios at the American Film Market in November.

by Anonymousreply 435October 29, 2020 3:18 PM

R435 LMAO

by Anonymousreply 436October 29, 2020 3:21 PM

R436 It's pretty standard procedure.

by Anonymousreply 437October 29, 2020 3:22 PM

Yes, Armie, spend as much time as possible away from the kids. Fuck 'em.

by Anonymousreply 438October 29, 2020 3:23 PM

R437 standard when the product is shit. lol

by Anonymousreply 439October 29, 2020 3:51 PM

R439 Yeah, you clearly know a lot about it which is why you had to ask what it meant.

by Anonymousreply 440October 29, 2020 3:54 PM

R427 that's right, losers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441October 29, 2020 4:05 PM

You just know he was like 5th choice for this role.

by Anonymousreply 442October 29, 2020 4:07 PM

So is he officially C List now?

I need to know before I write some more blinds for Enty

by Anonymousreply 443October 29, 2020 4:12 PM

He'll be able to pay for a nice Christmas for Liz and the kids in the Caymans.

by Anonymousreply 444October 29, 2020 4:28 PM

R442 None of his projects will get made.

by Anonymousreply 445October 29, 2020 4:35 PM

Do people really think Armie's the one paying the bills for Liz and the kids to stay in the Caymans? If he were, he'd be able to force her home by cutting her off. Dru was sending her some money (remember her Venmo account?) but Michael Hammer is probably covering the bulk of their expenses.

by Anonymousreply 446October 29, 2020 5:18 PM

I imagine he asks to be paid upfront and not as a % of earnings. He needs the money and his movies are not moneymakers.

by Anonymousreply 447October 29, 2020 5:19 PM

The reason it's fun to watch him is you know he's on one level going absolutely ballistic that people find his brand of looks, humor and charm completely forgettable or unappealing. The poor oil heir couldn't buy the career he wants.

by Anonymousreply 448October 30, 2020 1:50 PM

Wow, he took my advice and finally made a finsta. Still got his name right there ofc but at least its private.

by Anonymousreply 449October 30, 2020 5:40 PM

R449 He obviously got jealous of all the Timmy finsta chat y'day. He's ridiculous.

Follows Paige so I guess she's still on the WAP roster.

by Anonymousreply 450October 30, 2020 5:56 PM

R449 Does that mean that we'll hear about and discuss him less?

Oh, how WILL I fill my time?!

by Anonymousreply 451October 30, 2020 6:05 PM

R451 Nah. He'll slip up and post something to the wrong account at some point.

by Anonymousreply 452October 30, 2020 6:06 PM

The 22yo is currently fuck buddy no.1. Classic. Do we think she calls him daddy?

by Anonymousreply 453October 30, 2020 6:56 PM

R453 He really went from Indie Film Darling to creepy mid-life crisis guy without passing go!

by Anonymousreply 454October 30, 2020 7:05 PM

I guess when you can pay to have a minimum of 3 hoes on the go at any one time you don't have to risk your eye-sight with masturbation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455October 30, 2020 7:27 PM

He's truly an awful person. He could be on his way to his kids right now and spent the holidays with them, but he rather fucks around and makes finstas. "He must be sad without the kids" The fuck he is. He's happy they're not in the way.

by Anonymousreply 456October 30, 2020 8:18 PM

So which thread are we gonna use now? I'm not paying lol

by Anonymousreply 457December 7, 2020 5:02 AM

R457 lol

by Anonymousreply 458December 7, 2020 5:22 AM

lol at people who think we’re just going to stop talking about trash daddy after they delete each thread

If you don’t want to talk Armie tea, go look at something else 😂

by Anonymousreply 459December 7, 2020 5:29 AM

Apparently BP got a new fan account. Wasn’t there tea she used to make those herself?

by Anonymousreply 460December 7, 2020 5:31 AM

R460 yeah, she did 😂

by Anonymousreply 461December 7, 2020 5:34 AM

She was making fan accounts when shit got bad online with hockey dude 😂

by Anonymousreply 462December 7, 2020 6:13 AM

how you know she made it herself is that she shared the account right after the ‘fan account’ made their account and did their first post, within minutes weirdly enough lol hmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 463December 7, 2020 6:17 AM

Armie updated his profile bio on IG (might be a while ago). Removed the link and it now only has the artist choice business accounts can make.

by Anonymousreply 464December 7, 2020 7:18 AM

Anyone watch the newest vlog? Any mentions of TD?

by Anonymousreply 465December 7, 2020 8:57 AM

R465 boring as fuck, as per usual. She just does her make up and complains she’s sick.

by Anonymousreply 466December 7, 2020 11:15 AM

R466 Thanks! I didn’t miss anything then. did flouting Covid regulations catch up with her? 😬 or is it just a “cold”?

by Anonymousreply 467December 7, 2020 11:18 AM

Did she delete the story with the fan page she made???? 😂😂😂.

Best part is how she responded to herself in the comments on the account. I can’t with this bitch lol

by Anonymousreply 468December 7, 2020 12:32 PM

50k views on her doing he makeup in the past week is a nice little earner. She's got stupid people hoping to get some inside info on her sham. Keep that influencer money rolling in.

by Anonymousreply 469December 7, 2020 2:10 PM

Her account is only months old and most of the vlogs happened since she allegedly hooked up with Armie. What does that tell you.

by Anonymousreply 470December 7, 2020 2:13 PM

Is Winegirl out of the picture or is he done with wooing her? I sometimes wonder if he likes their pictures until he gets in, and then stops (explains why he stops liking their pictures even when we know they are a thing). Still liking ocean girl’s (the one in Spain) posts though. I guess he will be going to Europe to film at some point next year so....

by Anonymousreply 471December 7, 2020 10:12 PM

One of the other girls he’s been rumoured (Although there is no proof, keep that in mind) to be connected with posted a meme about toxic men. Seems like a pattern at this point, no?

by Anonymousreply 472December 7, 2020 10:15 PM

This thread is a DOOZY!

Spent the early morning reading it and it went from boring Armie-bashing to this strange, cryptic, insidery double-speak that had me on the edge of my seat as I feverishly sipped espresso.

“Shruggy” and all of her other nicknames had me rolling. I felt as if I were listening to a very clear convo through a wall.

Mind you, I don’t hate or like Armie - am barely aware of him - nor do I know much of anyone else mentioned here, but please do continue!

by Anonymousreply 473December 7, 2020 10:21 PM

Entire south Cali under stay at home order, this would include the desert too right?

by Anonymousreply 474December 7, 2020 10:47 PM

Same here, R473. I just follow the threads and rarely comment. It's addictive, like reading a very trashy novel, except better because it's about an actual living person rather than a character. Can't wait to see how it all turns out. I'm hoping for a surprising yet inevitable twist at the end that will finally make all the pieces make sense.

by Anonymousreply 475December 7, 2020 10:58 PM

R471 next year is the year TD becomes an international trash daddy. Especially with the Turks and Caicos porn retreat, filming in the Dominican Republic, Europe for the spy movie, there’s going to be big harem expansions happening.

by Anonymousreply 476December 7, 2020 11:01 PM

R474 considering the virus hotel and restaurant haven’t followed one COVID rule all year, don’t expect them to abide.

Would be interesting if BP suddenly takes a break from her dumb vlogmas videos because TD has taken her on another roadtrip. Would be equally as funny if she filmed herself travelling during stay at home orders. Lol

by Anonymousreply 477December 7, 2020 11:04 PM

One of the fetish girls TD follows posted this and I had to share 😂. I don’t think it’s a direct TD stab but still pretty funny since we all know how much he loves fetlife

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478December 8, 2020 12:25 AM

Looks like TD is starting to re-follow some other people on his finsta, including Ryan, Jason and Theo (but not the Ramsey brothers, so far).

by Anonymousreply 479December 8, 2020 12:56 AM

R479 the Ramsey’s are prob the ones who ratted to Liz 😂

by Anonymousreply 480December 8, 2020 1:00 AM

R472, can you be a little more specific?

I can't picture Baby P being able to rise high as an influencer bc she just doesn't have the focused content or the drive. Nothing about her life outside of TD looks interesting, just another rich white girl. Her IG following prob owes a lot to her sexy pics (they got TD's attention) but that doesn't transfer to the mostly female audience of Yt beauty-lifestyle vloggers. If she wants to take advantage of the spike she's gotten from TD she needs to up her game, but doubt she will bc after that quick makeup video, I'm more convinced than ever there's something stronger than pot in use.

Speaking of that, Barbie is celebrating 2 months sober & it got me thinking, maybe the reason she got dumped the way she did was bc she wanted to get sober, & he didn't. Or because she had a problem in the first place, a lot of guys will drop a woman like a hot rock if she has any kind of health problem. I still think she was pushing for more than he wanted to give but her rehab coming so soon after means she had a problem when she was with him, so hard to believe it wasn't a factor.

by Anonymousreply 481December 8, 2020 1:57 AM

I know we were all really really looking forward to it (lol) but no vlogmas vid for BP today.

Ofc she’s sick after roadtripping around with TD. Bitch needs to go get another COVID test. Sometimes they show up negative and then positive a few days later

Agreed r481 BP will never be a career influencer like Sanne or even the bimbo friend. The reason BP has followers is because of hockey dude and now ppl are paying attention because of TD. Her content is boring and it seems like she only wants to be an influencer because she knows there’s nothing else left for her to do. Contrary to what she keeps saying, I’m not convinced she’s making money to fund her extravagant purchases through her ‘career’. Her enabling wealthy parents are funding her 100%

by Anonymousreply 482December 8, 2020 2:05 AM

[quote][R474] considering the virus hotel and restaurant haven’t followed one COVID rule all year, don’t expect them to abide.

On one of the deleted threads I posted that Ashton storied himself at a city council meeting in 29 Palms, talking about the bright future for business in the area or some shit like that. If you don't think wheels are being greased so he's able to do whatever he wants at the virus motel...😼

by Anonymousreply 483December 8, 2020 2:12 AM

After a couple of days od uncertainty the tapatalk girls have decided it's all "fake, fake, fake" Order in restored in their land lol

by Anonymousreply 484December 8, 2020 3:33 AM

R484 they’re so delusional that TD could knock up BP and they would say it’s a sham lol

Anyone see BP is saying she’s sad and homesick. She must be coming down off the drugs and needs daddy to get her some more. Poor BP, she can’t even film vlogs for the fans until trash daddy armie cheers her up

by Anonymousreply 485December 8, 2020 3:51 AM

R485 who knew the company of almost strangers is not a substitute for friends and family?

by Anonymousreply 486December 8, 2020 4:59 AM

R482 bearding/prostitution and vlogging is the source of income?

by Anonymousreply 487December 8, 2020 5:13 AM

It just reinforces that she came out to L.A. for Trash Daddy or at least with his encouragement. She doesn't have a real support system or a friends circle of her own there & doesn't look to be building any either (yes, covid, but). TD's friends won't be calling her up, they're just being polite. She's ramped up her Yt channel at least partially for something to do but her content isn't very inspired, she's not doing it bc she's bursting with ideas. She'd better start getting a life, bc very soon TD's other obligations are going to start pulling on him & he won't be as available as before.

There's no way she's living the way she's living on her Yt income either. Her numbers are nowhere near that. She's being financed by Ma & Pa Lorenze or Trash Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 488December 8, 2020 5:28 AM

Say hi to us “Shruggy” and give us more of your cryptic brilliance!

by Anonymousreply 489December 8, 2020 6:12 AM

Not sure what she expected when she decided to make sure her LA network only features TD and his trash friends. It looks like she has only 1 friend in LA outside of TD, the rest are from Armie’s orbit. It’s a naive mistake to make early in a relationship.

When it ends, which it will, she’s dumb to think her and TD will ever be something serious, it’s going to be brutal for her.

It doesn’t help that she comes across unlikeable, aggressive and nasty. She’s said before that people in Toronto and New York hated her, and there seems like the issue is her not other people.

She prob just did the story because TD isn’t paying enough attention atm or wants his friends to give a fuck about her. She’s seems really needy and clingy.

by Anonymousreply 490December 8, 2020 6:45 AM

I follow all the circus that TD has set up and I can say that it would also be fun if I didn't have to think about those two poor innocent children in the Caymans. The mother does really well to keep them away from all this crap.

by Anonymousreply 491December 8, 2020 6:56 AM

R490 you could be right, she's fishing for his attention. if she has Covid, she got infected on their roadtrip. He's pretty quiet, could also be sick. I doubt he'd publicly reveal it, because it would expose his irresponsible behavior in the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 492December 8, 2020 7:04 AM

R489, we don't need any troll shit right now. Go start your own thread for them if you want them to come back.

by Anonymousreply 493December 8, 2020 7:12 AM

looks like she took the homesick sick story in a car, maybe TD went to go pick her up. Also pretty irresponsible thing if she does have COVID symptoms. She said in a vlog she had a rapid test (perks of dating TD) that was negative, but tests can show negative and then positive after a few days.

And true r492 TD has been very quiet the last few days

by Anonymousreply 494December 8, 2020 7:18 AM

Dead?

by Anonymousreply 495December 8, 2020 7:33 AM

R478 nah, they are friendly and she went to visit him in the desert.

by Anonymousreply 496December 8, 2020 8:01 AM

R493 Why are you against Shruggy?

by Anonymousreply 497December 8, 2020 8:15 AM

What/who is shrubby?

And why are there people here saying BP is bearding? Lol?

by Anonymousreply 498December 8, 2020 8:17 AM

Eh ShruGGy*

by Anonymousreply 499December 8, 2020 8:17 AM

Ok so there have been Published two articles about Timmy and Armie’s friendship and it’s real nature past week or so. Charmies are wilding.

by Anonymousreply 500December 8, 2020 8:23 AM

What made him batshit crazy? Probably fact there’s about 500 threads about him on DL. Never understood why, he’s the epitome of boring to me.

by Anonymousreply 501December 8, 2020 8:26 AM

What I'm against is trolling. The whole reason we're on this old thread from back in the summer is because the previous thread got deleted, so we've repurposed this one to continue talking. Encouraging trolling is only going to lead to drama & the paywalling or deletion of this one too. The shruggy person is some troll from months ago who has nothing to do with our current conversation, but there appear to be people jumping on the thread who are clueless & not paying attention to dates.

by Anonymousreply 502December 8, 2020 8:30 AM

R479 so it was probably true, TD is suspicious of his friends, someone talked leaked the info to Liz. It says a lot he doesn't trust his oldest friends and is more often than not with the new crowd. i think his friend Brandon has unfollowed him and they were pretty close before, so not everyone is supporting his 'change'.

by Anonymousreply 503December 8, 2020 8:33 AM

I can see where Brendon might clash with Armie re Covid behavior (and other things). It was his wife who posted 15-20 posts on her story about partying during a pandemic and how much they sucked (no names mentioned but not needed really) during the birthday party... So can definitely see some tension there. They are quite vocal and politically active (in a good way) too.

Unless there are multiple Brendans, he is the one Armie contacted when he figured out he needed help. Iirc from one of the interviews.

by Anonymousreply 504December 8, 2020 8:43 AM

R478 Which woman was this?

I can't keep up lol.

by Anonymousreply 505December 8, 2020 9:34 AM

Anna-Lisa or something She is friends with Armie

by Anonymousreply 506December 8, 2020 9:38 AM

R506 Found her. Thanks!!

by Anonymousreply 507December 8, 2020 9:49 AM

What happened to tapatalk? The queen of crazies, rmk, censored all the discussions? LMAO

by Anonymousreply 508December 8, 2020 10:08 AM

R508 details please!

by Anonymousreply 509December 8, 2020 10:11 AM

R509 the nutters are posting over here again. That's why the boards keep getting deleted. People can't stand those filthy Charmies.

by Anonymousreply 510December 8, 2020 10:14 AM

He followed another soft-porn style account. Looks like he’s harem scouting just in time for the porn retreat in January 😂.

Didn’t he let Courtney go right after she met grandpa lol. Maybe his actual fetish is letting bitches down and breaking their hearts.

by Anonymousreply 511December 8, 2020 9:21 PM

R511 Zen and the Art of Happiness....

Not your's bitch!

Get out the goddamn car.

by Anonymousreply 512December 8, 2020 9:40 PM

R511 *ahem*

"Mental BDSM, Verbal Humiliation and Mind Fuck"

Guess it's not just for the bedroom.

Oh, but if the tables were turned...

Pain is pain, I can only talk about my pain, don't gate-keep my pain etc etc

I never thought this guy would turn out to be such a fucking ponce!

by Anonymousreply 513December 8, 2020 9:48 PM

R500 What an odd blast from the past those articles were. Is it 2018 again? (I wish.) Why would they publish this now when no one was wondering about this relationship except the Charmies and maybe 5 people on DL? To tell us they’re great friends? Because nothing says friendship like a 2 year old picture as proof. To tell us they’re avid heterosexualists? I thought that had been established repeated already on the Ellen show and myriad photo ops. A very successful relative of mine once gave me some advice. “Say it once, I believe you. Say it twice, I start to wonder…” And now I’m wondering.

by Anonymousreply 514December 8, 2020 11:01 PM

If the kids come back in January & he skips off to that porn event, he deserves to get dragged to hell for it.

No surprise that a dude who gets off on physically hurting, degrading & humiliating women wouldn't limit it to physical only. One of the things the harem hoes have in common is they've all got head problems & it's not a coincidence. They're easier to manipulate & control, they'll jump through hoops for attention, they'll put up with shitty treatment for the promise of a few crumbs of Trash Daddy's time. He probably got turned on by sick Baby P's sad story about being lonely for fam and friends.

R512, you forgot to add **Throws Ambien bottle at her** at the end. 😸

by Anonymousreply 515December 8, 2020 11:34 PM

What porn event?

by Anonymousreply 516December 8, 2020 11:54 PM

R514 well to be fair, the articles were published by trashy gossipy click bait outlets, nothing legit. So it’s probably more a way to get clicks than any thing. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of the more dedicated charmies sent something in to get them to write the articles.... Gotta keep that narrative going to keep the ship alive.

by Anonymousreply 517December 9, 2020 12:07 AM

R515 wouldn’t be surprised at this point. After all, he went to SA instead of H’s birthday and right before Christmas, Hawaii during some other holiday (fair enough it was work but still). Although porn and drug party during a global pandemic would be a new low.

by Anonymousreply 518December 9, 2020 12:09 AM

R516 the playboy one is Turks and Caicos that’s he followed, it’s in January

by Anonymousreply 519December 9, 2020 1:37 AM

*in and *that, lol sorry

by Anonymousreply 520December 9, 2020 1:38 AM

Are BP and daddy having a date night? Maybe he’s cheered her up after being sad yesterday. Poor Paige, she can’t even do her highly sought after vlogmas videos

by Anonymousreply 521December 9, 2020 3:45 AM

She usually tags her friend(s) if they are there, so very likely r521. Did he move in then?

by Anonymousreply 522December 9, 2020 4:23 AM

The Desert restaurant is still open and having customers. One of his tea pals went to a huge meeting today. I guess respecting the stay at home order doesn’t apply to them....

by Anonymousreply 523December 9, 2020 4:30 AM

R522, since he doesn't give a fuck about covid rules, he's probably just visiting. so much for her being 'sick' lol

by Anonymousreply 524December 9, 2020 5:17 AM

Maybe they both have Covid. Considering they have spent that much time together, it is a given...

by Anonymousreply 525December 9, 2020 5:32 AM

I'm thinking the same, date night and/or covid for both od them.

by Anonymousreply 526December 9, 2020 5:58 AM

I have to share this from tapatalk land lol. TD is going to do a tell-all interview after the divorce is finalised, where he will share how afwul Liz is... And TD is "a far better parent and person she will ever be". Legit lol, a father that hasn't done anything but facetime in the last 6 months *dead*

by Anonymousreply 527December 9, 2020 6:06 AM

R527 They're misogynistic who particularly hate mothers. Their own mothers were probably bitches who hated them.

by Anonymousreply 528December 9, 2020 6:08 AM

[R527] Wow. I'd love to hear their explanation of why it would be good parenting to leave his young children with Liz if she's such a terrible parent. It would also be beyond shitty of him to air their dirty laundry like that. They make him look like an asshole even when they're trying to defend him.

by Anonymousreply 529December 9, 2020 6:37 AM

[R527] Wow. I'd love to hear their explanation of why it would be good parenting to leave his young children with Liz if she's such a terrible parent. It would also be beyond shitty of him to air their dirty laundry like that. They make him look like an asshole even when they're trying to defend him.

by Anonymousreply 530December 9, 2020 6:38 AM

R527 is that real or from their imagination? I mean - lol.

by Anonymousreply 531December 9, 2020 6:44 AM

R530 True. If she was incompetent he'd be worse for entrusting her. Fact is he left the country. With everything being done remotely there was no need for him to leave the Caymans. The hotels are empty. He could have gotten a room at one. None of his interviews for Rebecca needed him in person. He ran away. Like a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 532December 9, 2020 6:55 AM

[quote]And TD is "a far better parent and person she will ever be".

Bitch please. Liz has her own issues as we know but the bottom line is she's the parent who stayed. She's doing the work of parenting those kids while he lives unencumbered and engages in all sorts of self-indulgence. His gf is sick and misses her family, she gets a romantic meal. His daughter whom he hasn't seen in six months has her sixth birthday and he still won't go visit her, even lying to the media about why. He won't be doing any tell all interview about Liz bc she'll tell all right back.

Tapatalk will never reopen to non-members again imo, no matter what their leader says. The more reality destroys their ship, the more they'll hunker down.

by Anonymousreply 533December 9, 2020 8:11 AM

R533 It's funny that they started that forum to have no holds barred conversations but what they really did was run away from DL because they couldn't handle the truth that Armie is an SOB and Charmie is something they made up.

by Anonymousreply 534December 9, 2020 8:22 AM

I wonder if anything will make them realise that charmie is a delusion and a fantasy or if they will continue believing in it forever no matter what happens? Will it become the new Larry even more than it already is?

by Anonymousreply 535December 9, 2020 10:26 AM

R535 i think it'll become like Larry but smaller ofc. When they tie their identity so closely with an idea, it becomes impossible to separate from it.

by Anonymousreply 536December 9, 2020 10:46 AM

Doesn’t look like everyone is that keen on following ol’ El Destructo back on the finsta 😂

by Anonymousreply 537December 9, 2020 11:42 AM

R537 i think it's going to speak volumes about who he's cut off regarding refollowing.

by Anonymousreply 538December 9, 2020 12:06 PM

R536 It is certainly interesting that they’ve defined their personal identities to a make-believe ship? Very much like it’s a religion. They even talk like it when they ask each other, ‘Do you still believe in Charmie?’ They also seem to go through cycles of fealty-swearing, ‘I believe in Charmie and in their sacred union and protect myself from unbelievers by eating my daily peach.’

by Anonymousreply 539December 9, 2020 5:44 PM

Seems not legit.

Why would TD be arguing with randoms about Timmy when he's on a road trip with Paige?

Were the Timmy stans singing

'You're shit and you know you are'

football style?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540December 9, 2020 6:47 PM

Lol at Paige posting little ‘be kind’ quotes. She can’t expect people to be kind to her when he’s acts horrible and rude.

by Anonymousreply 541December 9, 2020 10:09 PM

R540 sounds made up. Armie-hating Timmy stans with hurt feelings are well known for sending in CDaN blinds. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 542December 9, 2020 10:34 PM

R542 Yeah. But they'd hardly insinuate there are 'truth bombs' to be dropped.

Enty just seems to publish random vague crap these days every time TD is in the news.

Where is our boy any way?

by Anonymousreply 543December 9, 2020 10:45 PM

The switch_ga account reposted the kitten DMs. I'm dying to know what the terrible thing that happened in his personal life was that caused him to not be able to meet her in LA. It totally could have been a lie, but if he were lying why wouldn't he make up a better excuse?

by Anonymousreply 544December 9, 2020 10:52 PM

R544 he’s such a fake dom daddy

by Anonymousreply 545December 9, 2020 11:06 PM

R545 Was that about the time he ripped his tit in half? He's said in interviews he thought that might have been it for his acting career. Or maybe he ran into some 'issues' with his dating behaviour.

He could have just made this overly emotional story up to try to get her back on side after ignoring her after she flew over to see him - What an absolute cunt move!

Like he couldn't even be bothered to tell her at the time that he wouldn't/couldn't see her and just leaves her hanging. Then has the nerve to just rock up in her DMs months/years later when he's lonely in Canada?

I wonder if he even remembered?

She dodged a bullet cos he was as fat as fuck for the shooting of Dreamland lol.

by Anonymousreply 546December 9, 2020 11:15 PM

The dm’s were proved to be fake (not just by Armie fans/charmies). She is well known for writing fan fiction about Armie and Hencry C.,!and being a crazy ass stalker. She also pretty much admitted to the story being made up on her Twitter. But even in the event they are real, they are not all that terribly interesting.

by Anonymousreply 547December 9, 2020 11:31 PM

R547 If the DMs were fake, where did the bondage mannequin pictures come from (genuinely curious, not saying the DMs weren't fake). I haven't seen them anywhere else, so someone had to have some inside info, at least.

by Anonymousreply 548December 9, 2020 11:53 PM

DM is real, there is a video screencap of msgs from TD and Liz

by Anonymousreply 549December 9, 2020 11:55 PM

I remember someone doing a side by side and the mannequin pics were definitely taken at his house.

by Anonymousreply 550December 10, 2020 12:14 AM

BP really thought TD and his shitty friends were going to be her LA support group, lol, she really is naive and immature. They don’t give a fuck about her, they’re just being polite for TD. I think they’re still together but maybe now he’s showing his true colors

If she’s feeling homesick and sad, that’s on her for moving to a big city like LA and latching straight onto a washed-up deadbeat and his questionable friends. Looks like she did the same with hockey dude in Toronto and New York. I don’t think she knows how to be alone, she must have some fucked up issues

And if TD is really out here perving on fetish accounts and looking at going on porn retreats right after taking BP to meet the fam and convincing her they’re serious, he really is trash.

Still I don’t have sympathy for her. What did she expect out of TD?

by Anonymousreply 551December 10, 2020 12:24 AM

I don’t know about the pictures. Good point. Well, the dm’s are still quite boring.

Apparently A is in NY with T 😂🤔

by Anonymousreply 552December 10, 2020 3:00 AM

R548 I always thought they came from Liz. The first of many shots to be fired. She's the person most likely to have dirt on him and a motive for making him look bad.

by Anonymousreply 553December 10, 2020 3:47 AM

R553 yeah, that’s one of the main theories. And would make sense. She’s have access to the pictures.

All I know is that I read on kitten’s Twitter that the messages were fake/wildly inaccurate.

by Anonymousreply 554December 10, 2020 3:54 AM

Have we ever had size verifecta?

by Anonymousreply 555December 10, 2020 4:02 AM

R555 Pepsi bottle.

by Anonymousreply 556December 10, 2020 4:05 AM

Being named after a baking soda.

by Anonymousreply 557December 10, 2020 4:10 AM

[quote]I'm dying to know what the terrible thing that happened in his personal life was that caused him to not be able to meet her in LA.

Prob something compromising to do with his extramarital activities, getting caught out in a way that required groveling to Liz or worse. Some have speculated his tit injury didn't happen the way he said it did, could be linked to sex stuff. Assuming the dms are legit, ofc.

by Anonymousreply 558December 10, 2020 4:38 AM

[quote]I don’t think she knows how to be alone

Neither does TD, tho. Look at the trail of women since he left GC. Someone here said they'd never seen a celeb linked to so many women in so short a time after a split & I can't think of any either. Look at the way he used Barbie as a companion while not really being her boyfriend. Look at his clinging to the virus motel & its hangers on. He needs someone, anyone, & Baby P doesn't have anyone else in her current situation. That's prob a lot of this sudden bond of theirs.

[quote]What did she expect out of TD?

At her age, wtf does she even know about men? She thinks she's not like other girls & has landed a prize as a result. She isn't smart or experienced enough to question what might be up with a 34 year old father of two who pursues college age Instahoes, or that the scenario she's in right now has been played out so many times with so many girls it's laughable. She's gonna get disillusioned hard soon enough, like every other 22 year old who gets entangled with an older dude. He's let other women down in the last few months too, women his own age who should have known better than to expect anything but did anyway. So girl ain't alone in her inability to read the room.

by Anonymousreply 559December 10, 2020 4:43 AM

He is playing in mind games with all of you

by Anonymousreply 560December 10, 2020 4:51 AM

R558 This is an amusing concept. Please connect the dots for me. How does one injure one's tit by being a Dom? Cracking the whip too hard? And how would it connect with the DMs? The only one I read had to do with a furry butt plug, mortifying but not exactly tit injurious.

by Anonymousreply 561December 10, 2020 5:02 AM

R560 iirc that is one of his kinks

by Anonymousreply 562December 10, 2020 5:06 AM

Maybe something happened at one of the many rumoured swingers parties/threesomes etc he and Liz frequented ALL THE TIME (according to cdan et al).

by Anonymousreply 563December 10, 2020 5:07 AM

It was probably cheating, perhaps with someone closer to home, so it had a real potential to blow up in his face.

by Anonymousreply 564December 10, 2020 6:00 AM

[quote]Please connect the dots for me. How does one injure one's tit by being a Dom? Cracking the whip too hard?

I said "some have speculated", not "I think".

by Anonymousreply 565December 10, 2020 8:07 AM

R561 Not an expert in these matters but I did read somewhere that falling into/out of one's own rigging can yank arms (lol) out of sockets.

Occupational hazard.

Not sure if it would give even to you a catastrophic tit failure or not.

I've never heard of anyone doing that weight training at home either so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 566December 10, 2020 4:58 PM

charmies are saying that it's impossible TD and BP are real because he's an "intellectual" lol. If the examples at the link are what passes as intellectual these days, society is in fucking trouble. If some dudebro at a dinner party said "Know thyself, as the oracle at delphi would say...can we talk about the oracle of delphi?" I would punch him in the fucking throat. People being pretentious is one thing, but people who have no idea what the fuck they're talking about and still manage to be pretentious about it is a whole other level of aggravating. So he's read a wikipedia page and watched '300' and they think this guy is a genius lol. He's so smart, he's never even learned to wear a mask properly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567December 10, 2020 5:15 PM

R567 The only interest TD has in women's brains is when he fucking them out.

by Anonymousreply 568December 10, 2020 5:21 PM

BP posted a screencap of Zen and the Art of Happiness 😂

Lol this bitch knows exactly what she’s doing.

by Anonymousreply 569December 10, 2020 6:44 PM

R569 It's all too 'painting by numbers' these days.

It's like they want people to think Charmie is real.

by Anonymousreply 570December 10, 2020 6:47 PM

apparently TD posted on his story and quickly deleted it 😂, looks like he got the finsta and main confused again.

I’m just imagining BP acting all sad and shit and TD recommending that terrible book, like "you should real the book that inspired me to be an even more of a fuck up”. That deadbeat is the last person I would go to for life advice.

There’s no chance she posted that to show her followers that she’s working on her “happiness”, lol, come on Paige, none of us were born yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 571December 10, 2020 6:59 PM

R571 TD is officially missing in action so books and songs are all we get.

I can begin to see why the Charmies get suspicious of all this bullshit - oh and I hate those bitches for the record.

He might be supplying Paige with shite to post using that finsta for example.

RABBIT HOLE!!!

by Anonymousreply 572December 10, 2020 7:07 PM

It you followed Switch’s account, Armie has blocked you!

by Anonymousreply 573December 10, 2020 7:29 PM

It you followed Switch’s account, Armie has blocked you!

by Anonymousreply 574December 10, 2020 7:29 PM

R574 Some of the people following that account were his idiot stans so this is quite funny.

by Anonymousreply 575December 10, 2020 7:35 PM

R574 lol how many people follow that account? Like 40? If he really took the time to block every one of them...Who knew TD is such a crybaby.

by Anonymousreply 576December 10, 2020 7:52 PM

I guess those zen books aren't helping.

by Anonymousreply 577December 10, 2020 8:05 PM

R577 I guess he does it to stop those people from commenting under his posts on Instagram.

I think he muted me on Twitter for the same reason.

I only DM-ed to ask him if a picture I had found online was him or not...

by Anonymousreply 578December 10, 2020 8:19 PM

R578 was it a naughty picture?

by Anonymousreply 579December 10, 2020 8:38 PM

It was the picture from the Fetlife profile, wasn't it?

by Anonymousreply 580December 10, 2020 8:38 PM

R578

[quote] I think he muted me on Twitter

I would have done the same. DM-ing an absolute stranger on twitter? What for?

by Anonymousreply 581December 10, 2020 8:41 PM

R581 As it happens i was trying to help the idiot out

by Anonymousreply 582December 10, 2020 8:55 PM

As it happens you are an idiot too.

by Anonymousreply 583December 10, 2020 9:15 PM

R583 I'm in the right place for it!

by Anonymousreply 584December 10, 2020 9:17 PM

Lol at Paige reposting Happiness shit, like “face your shit” as a way to be happier. Is she going to let broke trash daddy know it’s time he faces his kids 😂.

It seems like for BP and TD happiness is going on drug binges and roadtrips (and ignoring all COVID restrictions). They’re the same person, not sure why people say they’re not a good match. These selfish and ignorant fucks are perfect for each other.

Also anyone noticed many of his 'friends' aren’t following El Destructo back after blocking everyone and refollowing....

by Anonymousreply 585December 10, 2020 9:28 PM

Has this photo from TD's Instagram ever been discussed before?

TD, Lily James and Matt Smith looking very cosy in... 2015

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586December 10, 2020 9:43 PM

Everyone is spamming BP's inst post with the name Ilya Mikheyev

Hockey player...

by Anonymousreply 587December 10, 2020 10:11 PM

R587 why are they doing that? And why are fans in general so obnoxious and annoying?

by Anonymousreply 588December 10, 2020 10:17 PM

R588 They clearly didn't read the

be nice

by Anonymousreply 589December 10, 2020 10:20 PM

This guy is a mega spaz

by Anonymousreply 590December 10, 2020 10:23 PM

R547 who else deemed them fake? It was all Charmie and they have a reason to need them to be fake. Forget the mannequin pics, how did this woman have the photo of Armie? No one can "fake" that. And kitten never said it was fake, that is 100% a lie.

by Anonymousreply 591December 10, 2020 10:27 PM

R591 I doubt anyone could fake the messages that made him look like such a prick

"I should have been open with my process"

"Sign this NDA and I'll trust you more"

LMAO

by Anonymousreply 592December 10, 2020 10:29 PM

It’s those damn bloody kids, but he’ll be rid of them soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 593December 10, 2020 10:33 PM

R592 I forgot the one that was something like

I'm going to do rough sexy time good things to your body ...

but I'll wait til you've recovered first

How is hospital by the way?

by Anonymousreply 594December 10, 2020 10:34 PM

Who tf Ilya Mikheyev??? Lol

She’s clearly messing around with TD atm, where are the hockey girls getting tea about her being on rotation with the hockey players still 😂

Unless she’s doing hockey players and TD...during a pandemic

by Anonymousreply 595December 10, 2020 10:43 PM

R595 Ice hockey player

Russian ...

by Anonymousreply 596December 10, 2020 10:46 PM

An Ilya fan account posted on their story to spam “whatever her ex bc’ name is” ex girlfriend. So I think it’s more directed at her ex and just being annoying fans (Timmy stans can relate), than her and the Russian dude being a thing.

by Anonymousreply 597December 10, 2020 10:46 PM

Ex bf*, not ex bc.

by Anonymousreply 598December 10, 2020 10:47 PM

They asked his fans to spam his posts too

by Anonymousreply 599December 10, 2020 10:49 PM

R599 Wow. He must be popular lol.

by Anonymousreply 600December 10, 2020 10:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!