Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sex on a stick

Is a wonderful expression I learned in the US and there are times when it becomes the only way to describe someone.

A crush of mine recently joined my gym and because I like him I assumed my reaction to him was only my own attraction.

He has a great body, but is not so tall, nice face and over 40 but he walks around like the world is his bitch. Straight, married and quite kind. Is it just pheremones that produce this reaction? Today in the locker room he gave me a nod as he walked by and the man behind me said to his friend. "I feel as if I should spread my legs each time he looks at me." 4 of us began talking about it. The walk? The confidence?

Are there people in your life that reek of sex as if they invented it?

by Anonymousreply 17August 12, 2020 12:28 AM

Not in my life, but on twitter, but if you’re reading this Lawerence hit me up! He’s this strapping outdoorsy Welshman with rugged good looks and not shy about showing off the goods. Pluses are he’s actually gay and an artist. He’s presently in Italy and I bet he’s turning heads and bedding boys left and right out doing the most extreme Italian studs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 9, 2020 1:43 PM

Why "on a stick'? I get the "sex" part, but "on a stick" has never made any sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 2August 9, 2020 1:43 PM

R2 I can't explain it to you, maybe look up the origin of the phrase.

R1 PIctures are not the same. You cannot experience a person based on an image.

by Anonymousreply 3August 9, 2020 1:51 PM

sex on a stick A very sexy person, someone you want to screw right away if you weren't in public and out of their league. Mmmmm, that guy is so sex on a stick! I just want to rip his clothes off and ride him like a cowgirl...

by Anonymousreply 4August 9, 2020 1:53 PM

80 year old Mike Farrell on my dick. But I addressed that in another thread. #SexOnAStick.

by Anonymousreply 5August 9, 2020 1:54 PM

I had one cool straight guy say to me " I don't understand why people get so worked up over gay sex. DICK ain't nothin' but PUSSY on a stick"

by Anonymousreply 6August 9, 2020 1:55 PM

That was not helpful in the least, R4.

The phrase “___ on a stick“ probably refers to carnivals or fairs offering food on a stick - caramel apples, meat, cotton candy - tasty treats that are easy to take with you and require no plates or utensils to enjoy. In other words, Good To Go.

by Anonymousreply 7August 9, 2020 2:01 PM

r2 it seems like there was a period where popular food items were being sold at State Fairs typically that have been skewered "on a stick" for ease of handling

by Anonymousreply 8August 9, 2020 2:03 PM

I love the term. For me.. Hart Brochner in his prime was sex on a stick.. I would have fucked him silly daily and drank his bath water..

by Anonymousreply 9August 9, 2020 2:14 PM

[quote]"I feel as if I should spread my legs each time he looks at me."

Amazing how the merest whiff of testosterone/Alpha-male energy will reduce some adult gay men to fairy princess heroines in a Harlequin Romance.

by Anonymousreply 10August 9, 2020 3:07 PM

It may have been my translation; The comment in the original German.

Wenn ich ihn anschaue, habe ich das Gefühl, ich sollte gefickt werden.

by Anonymousreply 11August 9, 2020 3:13 PM

Removing celebrities or those you only know from 'image' and not reality is is pheremones that create this?

by Anonymousreply 12August 9, 2020 9:23 PM

I prefer "Sex on Legs."

by Anonymousreply 13August 11, 2020 3:16 AM

It's the difference between ordering an ice cream sundae (deciding on sprinkles, nuts, whipped cream, etc) vs buying an ice cream bar. No silverware or napkin needed (since you'll be licking your fingers when you're finished). It's what you want, and only what you want.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 11, 2020 3:32 AM

I have an acquaintance who has a very good body and a cute but not classically handsome face. He looks hot in pictures, but is absolutely sex on a stick in person. And he knows it, because he sexts me from time to time, and we joke about him sexting every gay guy he doesn’t find repulsive. He moved back home for the pandemic, but a couple days ago I saw on the apps that he is back in town and I practically creamed my pants.

by Anonymousreply 15August 11, 2020 1:05 PM

OP here and this is the first person I know to describe this way.

I think it must have something to do with pheremones as I am not the only one to respond to him. Both sexes light up around him.

by Anonymousreply 16August 11, 2020 2:40 PM

My current partner. He's objectively not the most classically good looking man I've ever dated but damn, I can't keep my hands off him. Sometimes I just stare at him like a damn weirdo because he's so sexy looking. I agree about the pheromones, he always smells good and tastes good so they must be part of that. Even his voice is sexy.

by Anonymousreply 17August 12, 2020 12:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!