Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kelly Osbourne's new look

She lost 50 lbs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182August 29, 2020 2:42 AM

Did she use every filter in the world?

by Anonymousreply 1August 8, 2020 4:59 PM

Congrats on the weight loss!

Unfortunately, ugly, mean, and pointless is forever.

by Anonymousreply 2August 8, 2020 5:00 PM

She looks just like her mom

by Anonymousreply 3August 8, 2020 5:05 PM

She should write a book about weight loss and maybe put out an exercise video. She's thrown everything else at the wall; maybe that will stick.

by Anonymousreply 4August 8, 2020 5:06 PM

She does look like Sharon now, and that’s not a good thing at all!

by Anonymousreply 5August 8, 2020 5:10 PM

Can't even eat...

by Anonymousreply 6August 8, 2020 5:11 PM

Poor thing. It's all she has now: food and dieting.

by Anonymousreply 7August 8, 2020 5:15 PM

Anyone got a non-instagram link?

by Anonymousreply 8August 8, 2020 5:16 PM

Is Jack transitioning into Les Delaria? He's got the exhausted bull dyke look down pat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 8, 2020 5:19 PM

Has she come out as queer? She has the requisite purple hair.

by Anonymousreply 10August 8, 2020 5:20 PM

The worst part - and there’s a lot - is those horrible collagen lips. It’s hard even see Kelly behind the plastic mask.

by Anonymousreply 11August 8, 2020 5:21 PM

Jack looks really jowly. Like a pug dog, or a boxer.

by Anonymousreply 12August 8, 2020 5:22 PM

Still hideous, like her mother.

And she looks like a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 13August 8, 2020 5:23 PM

Jack looks like a bulldagger I know.

by Anonymousreply 14August 8, 2020 5:25 PM

No one really knows what she looks like. These photos have been face-tuned and photoshopped and taken with a Vaseline filter. Kelly Osborne could resemble a small Tongan man for all we know.

by Anonymousreply 15August 8, 2020 5:26 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 8, 2020 5:27 PM

Is she able to breath without the excess weight?

by Anonymousreply 17August 8, 2020 5:29 PM

She lost weight before when she was on DWTS. She is a heavy girl with bouts of skinny

by Anonymousreply 18August 8, 2020 5:31 PM

She and Lens ought to be friends.

by Anonymousreply 19August 8, 2020 5:32 PM

I wonder if she got the surgery for weight loss her mother got. She is fighting fat genes as everyone in her family is naturally chubby.

by Anonymousreply 20August 8, 2020 5:36 PM

Good for her!

by Anonymousreply 21August 8, 2020 6:25 PM

Is Jack the better adjusted of the two unfortunate children?

by Anonymousreply 22August 8, 2020 6:42 PM

I don't much care for her but I hope it takes, but fucking throw away the makeup trowel.

by Anonymousreply 23August 8, 2020 6:56 PM

This pic is...interesting...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 8, 2020 7:03 PM

She lost me with her cunt-tastic behavior regarding Fashion Police. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 25August 8, 2020 7:15 PM

Sadly, she is still fat. It's just the way her body is set up. Even if she loses another 50 pounds, she will still look like a teacup... short & stout.

by Anonymousreply 26August 8, 2020 7:23 PM

When is she going to give up the gray/purple hairstyle. It's been three years now. MOVE ON

by Anonymousreply 27August 8, 2020 10:00 PM

I wish this chav and her white trash chav family would leave the fucking U.S. already.

Why do so many hard working Mexicans get kicked out of America yes this nest of trash can endure with seemingly no limits?

by Anonymousreply 28August 8, 2020 10:07 PM

She could lose another 10 - by cutting off her head.

by Anonymousreply 29August 8, 2020 10:10 PM

Can she look any more fake? I mean does she do anything?

by Anonymousreply 30August 8, 2020 10:14 PM

isn't she nearly 50?

by Anonymousreply 31August 8, 2020 11:23 PM

I think she's in her mid 30s. She's probably slimming down in hopes of conceiving a baby the old fashioned way.

by Anonymousreply 32August 9, 2020 12:13 AM

Kelly has said she is "open to loving anybody" and that while she has never had a relationship with a woman, she is open to it if that is where her heart takes her.

by Anonymousreply 33August 9, 2020 12:20 AM

looks like she had her mandible shaved as well. Good for her I guess, it be able to afford all that body work and gastric bypass.

by Anonymousreply 34August 9, 2020 12:38 AM

She looks amazing. She has an old fashioned movie star quality about her that makes her so appealing. She's also a huge supporter of the gays.

The family is legitimately talented and has maintained success by getting out there and actually working for it. How can you hate on that?

by Anonymousreply 35August 9, 2020 12:43 AM

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA! R 35. Thanks for that bit of humor after the day's depressing news- I needed that.

by Anonymousreply 36August 9, 2020 1:00 AM

Hi Kelly/r35!

by Anonymousreply 37August 9, 2020 1:06 AM

She is also dumb as a stump. Remember when she was on the view and in regards to Trump on illegal immigrants she said "I'm sorry Donald Trump but who is going to clean your toilets if you send them all home"

by Anonymousreply 38August 9, 2020 1:09 AM

The older sister is thin and gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 39August 9, 2020 1:09 AM

Is she still hanging out with YOUNG hollywood even though she is 35.

by Anonymousreply 40August 9, 2020 1:12 AM

Those Osbournes have no souls. They need Jesus. And I'm not even that religious.

by Anonymousreply 41August 9, 2020 2:05 AM

The purple hair is old and tired and makes her look old and tired.

by Anonymousreply 42August 9, 2020 2:09 AM

r36 don't laugh. Kelly is a raw talent who would have become a huge star with or without her famous last name. Her cover of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas puts Judy to shame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 9, 2020 2:42 AM

she's probably on drugs and pills again

by Anonymousreply 44August 9, 2020 2:43 AM

She could lose another pound if she didn’t wear so much makeup.

by Anonymousreply 45August 9, 2020 3:03 AM

What kind of diet turns you into an anime character?

by Anonymousreply 46August 9, 2020 3:25 AM

Her real singing voice:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 9, 2020 3:33 AM

It actually makes her look older. She could pass for 40.

by Anonymousreply 48August 9, 2020 3:37 AM

She grows only the more beautiful for her suffering. Kelly reminds me of a young Katherine Deneuve.

by Anonymousreply 49August 9, 2020 3:59 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 9, 2020 4:04 AM

She looks like a female impersonator impersonator.

by Anonymousreply 51August 9, 2020 4:14 AM

[Quote]She is also dumb as a stump. Remember when she was on the view and in regards to Trump on illegal immigrants she said "I'm sorry Donald Trump but who is going to clean your toilets if you send them all home"

And remember when her co-host, Rosie Perez, called her on it and the Producers forced Rosie (not Kelley) to issue a public apology to Kelly, and then it was announced Rosie would be making a "planned" exit from the show? Kelly is a chav Karen.

Now how does that work? A racist idiot makes a racist statement about latinos, dead ass in the face of a latina, who calls out her racism, but it's the victim who has to apologize to the racist and then gets shit canned? Yeah, got it.

by Anonymousreply 52August 9, 2020 7:34 AM

OMG. Nailed it R9. That's a lesbian baby!

by Anonymousreply 53August 9, 2020 7:36 AM

R52, don't forget the craziest part. Months earlier, Kelly labeled Giuilana Rancic a "racist" because Rancic had said that Zendaya appeared to smell like patchouli. And then Kelly used that incident as a scapegoat to quit the show and save face (because the show was a sinking ship anyway without Joan). Kelly threw Rancic under the bus, trashing Rancic's reputation...just to try to make her self look like some hero for standing up to racism. (If Joan had said the same thing that Giuliana said, Kelly would have laughed hysterically.)

Then a few months later, Kelly says something 20 times more racist on the View. Right away, Kelly knew she had stepped in it. She immediately insisted that she wasn't racist. But she never explained why Giuliana was supposedly racist but Kelly wasn't. I guess she was waiting for Mommy to step in and solve her public problems like usual. And Sharon tried, the next day, on the Talk. (Sharon opens many episodes of The Talk with an apology or an explanation.)

by Anonymousreply 54August 9, 2020 8:05 AM

honey she could lose 100 lbs and she still the most talentless fug on planet, without mommy she be a ho on sunset....

by Anonymousreply 55August 9, 2020 8:08 AM

Without "mummy" and "dah-dee" I see her working at a Dunkin' Donuts somewhere outside Oklahoma City.

by Anonymousreply 56August 9, 2020 8:15 AM

Whatever she looks like she’ll forever be unhappy as dissatisfied with life.

Very sad really.

by Anonymousreply 57August 9, 2020 8:23 AM

Fatty

by Anonymousreply 58August 9, 2020 8:25 AM

Hard to tell what she really looks like. Enough with the purple hair already.

by Anonymousreply 59August 9, 2020 8:36 AM

Was that recording of have yourself a merry little Christmas a joke or was she legitimately performing? Her voice is horrendous. Jack looks like a frumpy old man. Well, it was a while ago when the Osbournes were on TV.

by Anonymousreply 60August 9, 2020 8:52 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 9, 2020 8:58 AM

Didn't she say like five years ago she was only keeping the purple hair because of contractual issues? Good lord, it's pathetic now. She's even got pin-in fake braids, it's embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 62August 9, 2020 8:59 AM

I admire Sharon for sticking it out with the husband and trying to make something out of the two kids that were on the show. I now understand why the eldest daughter never showed her face. She would be well advised to change her surname. The more I see of show business families, the more pathetic some of them seem. It is so phony and contrived and it amazes me how some of the lame talent get their own shows.

by Anonymousreply 63August 9, 2020 9:07 AM

mommy please cut the kids off.. lets see them squirm and wind up in the gutter where they belong....specially kelly....!

by Anonymousreply 64August 9, 2020 11:15 AM

Surprising as it was to me, I can't deny it - I found myself often agreeing with Osborne on "Fashion Police".

by Anonymousreply 65August 9, 2020 11:29 AM

r10 She will when she needs more publicity.

by Anonymousreply 66August 9, 2020 12:02 PM

Proof of that “old movie star quality” r35 claims Obsbourne has, Hahahaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 9, 2020 12:05 PM

In the video above, she has the same creepy Babyface Lens has. Agree with the poster who said they should be friends. Silly, boring, self-important twats, that both of them.

by Anonymousreply 68August 9, 2020 12:07 PM

Kelly may be a nice person for all I know, but she seems so aimless.

by Anonymousreply 69August 9, 2020 12:09 PM

Good lord, that’s painful R43!

by Anonymousreply 70August 9, 2020 12:09 PM

R56 How is saying someone smells like patchouli racist? Patchouli is the go-to scent of rich white college girls trying to be hippies, or “granola.”

by Anonymousreply 71August 9, 2020 12:13 PM

alas, she not smell like anything good, she smell like unclean pussy from too many pissings in bed on herself.

junkies loathe bathing.

by Anonymousreply 72August 9, 2020 12:49 PM

r71 it was the reference that Zendaya looked liked she did drugs - which come on, Pot is legal in CA so it was like saying "Oh she looks like she drinks pino." But leave it to Zendaya to be all offended. But Kelly wants everyone to think she is this socially aware young person so she sticks up for the non racists racist comment. Zendaya is 15 years younger than you Kelly. She is not your peer.

by Anonymousreply 73August 9, 2020 1:58 PM

It all happened before weed became legal in CA. And it was offensive to say that you probably smell like weed when you look like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 9, 2020 2:48 PM

The comment was in reference to her dreadlocks - inferring she looked like a hippy it was not racial except Zendaya used it to promote herself as socially woke. It was also said in 2015 Weed had been legal in CA since 1996 and recreation in 2016 - but lets face it - you can get a medical weed card in CA for having a hang nail. The comment was in reference to hair compared to a look. Zendaya chose to elevate it to a racial comment and make a big public stink about it. It was a stupid joke. Osborne even laughed when Rancic said it.

by Anonymousreply 75August 9, 2020 2:56 PM

Right, it was in reference to her braids, which are a black hairstyle. She never would have said that about the Olsen twins, two women who do actually look like they reek of weed. It was a racist remark for which she was rightfully fired.

by Anonymousreply 76August 9, 2020 3:06 PM

Thanks. Zendaya looks very glamorous. The Olsen jags always look filthy.

by Anonymousreply 77August 9, 2020 3:29 PM

Hags not jags

by Anonymousreply 78August 9, 2020 3:30 PM

The My Little Pony hair has to stop.

by Anonymousreply 79August 9, 2020 3:35 PM

She will always be a fat girl, no matter how much weight she loses and gains back. And, yes, the cotton candy hair colors do need to stop. She'll never be elegant, but at least she could stop looking like she still manages the Hot Topic at the mall (Going on 20 years with the company!)

by Anonymousreply 80August 9, 2020 3:39 PM

She’s fine, generally inoffensive now that she’s in her 30s, and pro-gay.

Of course She’s also vocally critical of trump so her thread attracts vitriol from all the hideous misogynist Bottom-if-the-Barrel basement dwelling incels and GOP paid trolls who lurk here

by Anonymousreply 81August 9, 2020 3:44 PM

She looks good. Hair and makeup are too harsh but she actually looks a lot better now.

by Anonymousreply 82August 9, 2020 3:49 PM

She's 35. Where are her husband and children?

Tut-tut.

by Anonymousreply 83August 9, 2020 3:51 PM

Rancic's point was Zendaya's braids, which were styled at a high-end salon especially for the event, were not appropriate for the red carpet. It's pretty racist when you think about it. It's like saying any fake blond white woman in need of a root touch-up reeks of KY gel, a generalization of the type of woman (a hooker) who would wear that type of hair style.

by Anonymousreply 84August 9, 2020 3:54 PM

She'll get fat again. It's what she does.

I'm not going to bag on Jack. He had a hard time growing up in that family. Money doesn't fix everything. He looked like a troglodyte and he was a creepy kid (Osbourne family albatross of weirdness aside). He didn't outgrow his awkward stage for a long time, and when he did he turned out far better than I would have thought. Then, just as things are looking up for him, he gets MS which can and will fuck with you in a million ways. He does look jowly and tired and a bit dykey, but at least he's managing to stave off being stuck in a wheelchair. I know, Mary!

by Anonymousreply 85August 9, 2020 3:58 PM

I hope I live to see the day when we don't have to see rich people's brats. I guess it's because we love to look at car wrecks.

by Anonymousreply 86August 9, 2020 3:59 PM

I also hope I live to see the day where rich people's brats get in car wrecks. Preferably multi-car and fatal! Let's start with these cunts.

by Anonymousreply 87August 9, 2020 4:01 PM

OMG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88August 9, 2020 4:03 PM

Seems these kinds of celebrities are pointless now. I just can't muster the energy to give even the slightest fucks about anyone in Hollywood these days. We've got real things to be thinking about. They can all fuck off for all I care.

by Anonymousreply 89August 9, 2020 4:08 PM

Me too r89. They offer nothing of value.

by Anonymousreply 90August 9, 2020 4:15 PM

[quote] I just can't muster the energy to give even the slightest fucks about anyone in Hollywood these days. We've got real things to be thinking about.

Shame this attitude wasn't prevalent before the country elected a reality TV star.

by Anonymousreply 91August 9, 2020 4:17 PM

R91 Thank you

by Anonymousreply 92August 9, 2020 4:20 PM

Didn’t she already lose a to. Of weight? Did she get fat again?

by Anonymousreply 93August 9, 2020 4:26 PM

The eldest Osbourne daughter, Aimée, seems grounded. She moved out of the house at 16 to avoid participating in reality show. She's also the one who diagnosed Sharon's cancer even before doctors. She said she noticed her mother started smelling different and urged her to get checked. She sounds like an introspective, empathetic person, in contrast to the self-centered, spoiled Kelly. No wonder she wanted nothing to do with the reality show.

by Anonymousreply 94August 9, 2020 4:32 PM

That’s a natural look.

by Anonymousreply 95August 9, 2020 4:51 PM

Sharon's story has always been that Ozzy knew something was up and forced her to go to the doctor. What the hell, she smelled differently? That's a talent, kid. I'm intrigued to know more...kind of. Glad the other daughter got out. Hope she gets an equal chunk of daddy's dough though.

by Anonymousreply 96August 9, 2020 4:59 PM

Do the drapes match the carpet?

by Anonymousreply 97August 9, 2020 5:06 PM

Didn’t they divorce because he was banging a hairdresser? I can’t keep up with these people.

by Anonymousreply 98August 9, 2020 5:28 PM

I don't even think Ozzy can bang his head anymore. He's been a walking corpse since the first season of their crappy show.

by Anonymousreply 99August 9, 2020 6:05 PM

Black Sabbath fan here. Ozzy Osbourne is truly talented. BS is considered the progenitor of heavy metal.

Sharon is like Kris Kardashian, able to make money off of Ozzy, who is addled by who-knows-what.

I did watch Ozzy Knows Best. Kelly was a bit insufferable, but Jack was unobjectionable. He's been through a lot and I give him credit for where he seems to be now.

Fashion Police: Kelly probably had more incisive commentary than Joan Rivers (despite how Kelly dresses herself). Joan was just awful, not funny (fake laughter all around), not really savvy about fashion.

by Anonymousreply 100August 9, 2020 6:20 PM

R86 is ill-prepared for the imminent media tsunami coming in the form of Apple Paltrow.

by Anonymousreply 101August 9, 2020 6:33 PM

New look, hopefully a new country too. Bye cunt.

by Anonymousreply 102August 9, 2020 6:35 PM

I don't like this topic, Kelly Osbourne. But I did watch The Fashion Police. Always. Giuliana's comment about Zendaya's look was a scripted joke, written for her to say. They rehearsed that show believe it or not. This all came out at the time, but Kelly immediately turned it to her advantage because she wanted off the show. So Kelly got deeply offended by Rancic's racist "commentary" that she knew was coming. That's the truth. And Zendaya's locs were a wig. Everyone took advantage of the moment. The joke was not funny, neither was it racist. Rivers said much more offensive things every week. But Joan was dead and that dummy of a daughter was now in charge. Rancic may be an anorexic bitch - but she was done wrong. By Melissa Rivers AND Kelly Osbourne.

by Anonymousreply 103August 9, 2020 8:27 PM

I think she's a nice enough girl - but she's perpetually 16 years old. She really hasn't grown up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104August 9, 2020 8:37 PM

Did she lose the hideous tattoos?

by Anonymousreply 105August 9, 2020 9:59 PM

Yes, she had them removed - dont you read the papers/watch the news?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106August 9, 2020 10:18 PM

r84 it was a comment about the braids in reference to the gown and look she was going for ..and they make the same comments about white women who wear the wrong hairstyle for the gown. No one said Whoopi smelled like pot because she wore a dress that complimented her hair etc. Her dress was for the Oscars her hair was for a festival. It is not racist to call someone out for bad style choices.

by Anonymousreply 107August 9, 2020 10:39 PM

Give it a rest already, r107. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 108August 9, 2020 10:41 PM

Just 50? What happened to the other 300?

by Anonymousreply 109August 9, 2020 10:42 PM

r108 sorry for some reason I really dislike Zendaya and I think it all stems back from that.

by Anonymousreply 110August 9, 2020 10:43 PM

Isn't she a bit old to be dyeing her hair purple?

by Anonymousreply 111August 9, 2020 11:30 PM

R111 no

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112August 9, 2020 11:41 PM

Jack has MS, Ozzy has Parkinson’s, Sharon had cancer, so I wonder what it will be for Kelly...

by Anonymousreply 113August 9, 2020 11:48 PM

Fibromyalgia.

by Anonymousreply 114August 9, 2020 11:53 PM

r113 burning herpes

by Anonymousreply 115August 9, 2020 11:55 PM

R9 I actually thought Jack was kinda cute just a few years ago, when he was sporting the beard. He really does look awful here, though I don't know if his multiple sclerosis has anything to do with it (fatigue, flareup, etc).

by Anonymousreply 116August 10, 2020 12:23 AM

Dear gods, R38...that moment made me cringe!

by Anonymousreply 117August 10, 2020 12:26 AM

Serious question. Is Kelly kind of “special”?

by Anonymousreply 118August 10, 2020 1:13 AM

I think Kelly and Jack turned out pretty well, considering their parents

by Anonymousreply 119August 10, 2020 1:20 AM

"I mean does she do anything?"

She binges, then purges. Then calls all the photographers so she can twirl around with her new body with a silly smile on her face. She's mentally about 10 years old, like daddy.

by Anonymousreply 120August 10, 2020 1:28 AM

Ozzy is a nice dad to pay for her 2nd lap band surgery.

by Anonymousreply 121August 10, 2020 1:30 AM

They've done a great job living off their father's money.

by Anonymousreply 122August 10, 2020 2:24 AM

R100, Ozzy is not talented. He's lucky. His singing is distinct, but it's not special. And he doesn't write his songs. People who played in his bands have said that they wrote songs, but Ozzy took the credit for them, and the bandmates were ripped off. And if that wasn't shitty enough treatment, Ozzy rerecorded one of his classic solo albums, and hired studio musicians to play play his bandmates' parts...all so he could stop paying royalties to his former bandmates. You know also got screwed over along with the former bandmates? The fans. Thanks, Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 123August 10, 2020 3:20 AM

She went from fatty frau to anime character. That's....interesting?

by Anonymousreply 124August 10, 2020 3:23 AM

LOL R112, funny you choose Christina's pic. Didn't Kelly Osbourne and Christina have a feud? And didn't Christina hookup with Jack or something?

by Anonymousreply 125August 10, 2020 3:29 AM

R125, I remember their feud. After Kelly got skinny, she publicly called Christina fat. Didn't Kelly drag Sharon into the feud to fight her battle for her?

by Anonymousreply 126August 10, 2020 3:44 AM

I wonder if she dyes her cunt hair purple too

by Anonymousreply 127August 10, 2020 4:57 AM

Kelly has never been skinny. Even now she's not skinny. She just looks deprived of food and fluids. Christina will always be talented and beautiful. If she blew off Kelly Osbourne, good for Xtina.

by Anonymousreply 128August 10, 2020 5:14 AM

R125 that wasn't intentional. But I do remember them feuding on the MTV Awards.

by Anonymousreply 129August 10, 2020 5:54 AM

Good for her for the weight loss. She's going to be insufferable though.

by Anonymousreply 130August 10, 2020 6:32 AM

Z is a joke, no one takes her seriously, dreads or not, fake as fritters

by Anonymousreply 131August 10, 2020 7:25 AM

[quote] Didn't Kelly drag Sharon into the feud to fight her battle for her?

Yes--and she does that ALL the time.

by Anonymousreply 132August 10, 2020 8:39 AM

"She kicked my door [at the studio] and called me a fat bitch, I spat on her car, that was the end of it"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 10, 2020 9:06 AM

She looks like every shitty UK plasticine celebrity who uses the 1/3 segment of Freaks on Botched to promote themselves as a "special talent" in their soon-to-be-expired?

by Anonymousreply 134August 10, 2020 9:23 AM

[Quote]I wonder if she dyes her cunt hair purple too

You'll have to wait for the launch of her OnlyFans account for verificata.

by Anonymousreply 135August 10, 2020 9:35 AM

[quote] You'll have to wait for the launch of her OnlyFans account for verificata.

I can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 136August 10, 2020 9:46 AM

She’ll still be exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 137August 10, 2020 11:40 AM

A addict is an addict. She just is going to find something else. Isn't that right, Adele ?

by Anonymousreply 138August 10, 2020 2:56 PM

Still looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 139August 10, 2020 4:08 PM

It was on the Osbourms. Kelly made fun of how Christina drags out every note on the show, how she hates her singing. Then later when Kelly was cutting her first album Christina was recording in the same building and interrupted her session or something stupid. Later Jack tells Kelly he is haning out with Christina and her friends and Kelly goes off on him about him colluding with her enemy or some shit like that.

by Anonymousreply 140August 11, 2020 5:14 PM

I kind of loved Jack for doing that r140

by Anonymousreply 141August 14, 2020 5:59 PM

She’s kind of like Sophie Turner of Game of Thrones in that she’s a naturally chubby and big boned woman desperate to keep herself lithe at all costs.

by Anonymousreply 142August 14, 2020 6:06 PM

Good for her. She looks good. The challenge will be in keeping the weight off. It's hard work but worth it.

She looks more natural in this pic. I kind of like the purple hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143August 14, 2020 6:23 PM

I really hate this new frau trend to weird huge thick plastic glasses in order to make their faces seem delicate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144August 14, 2020 7:03 PM

The purple hair has overstayed its welcome. Unless you’re a tranny, that’s not stylish anymore.

by Anonymousreply 145August 14, 2020 7:31 PM

R142 That is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 146August 14, 2020 7:59 PM

R146 it is sad, yes.

by Anonymousreply 147August 14, 2020 8:38 PM

Let me rephrase. That's simply not true, R147. Please share your pics of a fat Sophie Turner.

by Anonymousreply 148August 14, 2020 8:48 PM

So, did she have the gastric bypass like her mum?

by Anonymousreply 149August 14, 2020 8:51 PM

R146 You could see she was much heavier from Season 5 on. Fans of the show even commented on it. She was told to lose weight by the show execs.

I think she does an admirable job staying thin, but it’s clearly quite an effort. She’s naturally big boned.

I’m not saying she isn’t attractive, just that’s she’s a naturally big lady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150August 14, 2020 8:58 PM

Of course Kelly had bariatric surgery. She just needs to carefully follow a good diet to avoid weight gain.

She is harmless and supports gays, so I am not going to disparage her.

by Anonymousreply 151August 14, 2020 9:19 PM

How is she harmless, r151? Look how she fucked over an oblivious Rosie Perez, and then trotted out the fake tears, running to mommy to fix her mess.

by Anonymousreply 152August 15, 2020 5:43 PM

R85 aw I didn’t realize jack had MS. Poor dear

by Anonymousreply 153August 15, 2020 5:47 PM

R152 I just read up on that (I don't watch the View) and you are right.

-R151

by Anonymousreply 154August 15, 2020 6:19 PM

If she would just go away I’d be delighted!

by Anonymousreply 155August 15, 2020 7:51 PM

R155 I feel the same way about you,

by Anonymousreply 156August 15, 2020 8:41 PM

she is a puss filled wart on the face of humanity.

GO AWAY AND HIDE AT UR MOMMYS

by Anonymousreply 157August 16, 2020 11:32 AM

She wasn’t on a diet of course

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 21, 2020 5:15 AM

R158 naturally

by Anonymousreply 159August 21, 2020 9:27 AM

I loved her song "One Word" Good song and video, actually. I though she was on to something at the time. I only recently heard "Fade To Grey" by "Visage" and realized that Kelly completely knocked the song off. She's a cunt and a hack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160August 24, 2020 4:52 AM

Kelly Osborne "One Word"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161August 24, 2020 4:53 AM

Visage "Turn To Grey"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162August 24, 2020 4:55 AM

Hey "new look" is void of any character and desperate. The purple hair a desperate attempt of edgy. She's a "try too hard". She totally has no idea who she is. I see a future of lots of random plastic surgery procedures which she will regret, like all those Radom scribblings of tattoos that she recently had lasered off. Only there's really nothing that can be done when you have buyer's remorse with plastic surgery. Thank God for daddy's past success and cash.

by Anonymousreply 163August 24, 2020 5:02 AM

r160 Linda Perry wrote "One Word"

by Anonymousreply 164August 24, 2020 5:02 AM

omg. She's turned into a drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 165August 24, 2020 5:20 AM

She had weight loss surgery

by Anonymousreply 166August 24, 2020 6:49 AM

She said something about the picture of Jack about "work". As if this girl has ever done 1 day of work in her entire spoiled life. And sorry, Fashion Police does not count as work. Nor do her "albums".

by Anonymousreply 167August 24, 2020 1:38 PM

She...SINGS? Where, Danceteria?

by Anonymousreply 168August 25, 2020 2:40 AM

momma pays for ev thing, even her boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 169August 25, 2020 7:43 AM

I read somewhere she has opened up about all the shit done. She bragged she has a gastric pouch, not bypass, had counseling for a year before surgery, had the buccal fat removed from the inside of her cheeks, and that she lost 85 pounds.

Note her head has that stretched out look, like the cowboy on toy story. We elders know how that’s gonna work out when she begins losing volume in her face.

Pathetic. Couldn’t she just travel , enjoy her family’s money ,maybe community college

by Anonymousreply 170August 25, 2020 9:32 AM

She has that unhealthy codependency with her mother, like Joan and Melissa has. She used to be somewhat likable, to me, though, when their reality show first came out.

It’s just... how old is she? She must be hurtling toward middle age at this point, but seems to be stuck in some teenage rebellion period.

by Anonymousreply 171August 25, 2020 10:26 AM

She's got those gigantic muscular calves that are so unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 172August 25, 2020 1:47 PM

Has she finally learned how to manage her pee?

I seriously believe Sharon still changes her diapers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173August 26, 2020 2:09 AM

It's disturbing when people are so proud of themselves when another person was paid money to rearrange their natural features, remove shit, and add shit. Then they're on the Instagram a few weeks later posing like a disturbed stretched freaky alien looking mess. We have a huge problem with mentally unwell people in this country.

by Anonymousreply 174August 26, 2020 3:37 AM

Good Lord. The 35 fucking years old. STOP with the purple hair.

by Anonymousreply 175August 26, 2020 3:40 AM

It's WAY overdue.

by Anonymousreply 176August 26, 2020 3:46 AM

Kel, GURL, we know you're OP. It's ok. It's called the JAN BRADY. It's a condition that's touched us all. We want to be pretty, but we're not. We used to be pretty, but years have taken a toll. We want to be loved. But nature is cruel. Let it go, baby girl, let the purple harpy go. She does not have a purpose anymore. You have become yourself. Not some purple people eater. Let your hair go au naturale. Do not let the lavender train leave the station. Take control, gurl. We're with you.

by Anonymousreply 177August 26, 2020 4:02 AM

I think she looked best with her natural hair color. When it comes to hair color, nature usually gets it right. I understand why some people like to lighten their hair, but if you're over 21, then you should stick with a color that occurs in nature.

by Anonymousreply 178August 26, 2020 4:18 AM

How novel it must be for her to experience cheekbones for the first time.

by Anonymousreply 179August 27, 2020 4:51 AM

Isn't that type of surgery reserved for morbidly obese people? Kelly was just fat. If you ask me, she should stay away from operating rooms. She's not from the best stock as it is.

by Anonymousreply 180August 28, 2020 3:52 PM

r180 WhattayabloodytalkinboutmateAhcoomfromgudstock fookin 'ell

by Anonymousreply 181August 28, 2020 5:23 PM

she still looks like shit

by Anonymousreply 182August 29, 2020 2:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!