Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If You Thought the Tea Party Was Bad... Get Ready for QAnon Politicians

The conspiracy theorists accuse Democrats and even fellow Republicans of being beholden to a cabal of bureaucrats, pedophiles and Satanists. President Trump has cheered them on. Now they’re running for office. “Stop Child Abuse!” is their platform, which no normal person would argue against, but they believe it’s mainly Liberals who are Pedos and that the LGBT community is a gateway for Pedo acceptance. They’re insane and scary. The movement is sweeping across Republican Facebook and Twitter like wildfire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 15, 2020 11:39 PM

This will just end up hurting them...

by Anonymousreply 1August 8, 2020 12:47 AM

Dumb people believe conspiracy theories because it’s the only they can “know more” than everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 2August 8, 2020 1:10 AM

As long as sites allow them to rule the roost they will multiply. Cdan and Lipstick Alley are known within the Cyber units as Qanon nests. The main Qanon troll Tulip is known as untouchable on LSA. Clear bias towards this troll is shown which hints at site involvement. These site trolls are already pushing the Qanon candidates and Trump and attacking the democratic candidates. These sites have huge view counts and the trolls can say what they want. Unfettered. It's a dangerous mix. Don't downplay their impact in the election. They are targeting the Black, Right-wing and conspiracy theory voters.

by Anonymousreply 3August 8, 2020 1:48 AM

They believe democrats are cannibals. Pedophile cannibals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 8, 2020 2:23 AM

Republicans are running QAnon candidates, right now, to write US law, to vote on our big, critical issues.

The Party has been infiltrated.

I think of the GOP as a poison well. You’ll never get good water from a bad well.

Get them out. Blot the GOP out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 11, 2020 5:35 AM

You guys aren't alone, Canada is infected with these loons too. Just yesterday, one of them went on a tirade at a MP's office, verbally attacked a CBC cameraman, and accused the PM of being a pedo. It was only a month ago that another Q loon tried to kill Trudeau. It's nuts and I don't know how these people can be stopped.

by Anonymousreply 6August 11, 2020 5:43 AM

Republican twitter? You mean there's more than one?

I don't even want to deal with the one I already hear about, let alone other ones.

Just kill them all.

by Anonymousreply 7August 11, 2020 5:44 AM

The Russians picked Pedophilia this go-around as the hot button, because how can you argue with that? If you tell these bitches they’re dumb cunts and this is bullshit then “you must be a kiddie diddler too!!!”

It’s the perfect issue that no one except “perfect, protective lioness Mommies” can touch.

by Anonymousreply 8August 11, 2020 6:23 AM

We should Santorum the QAnon freaks.

Q-Anon is a secret organization for pedophiles.

Pedophiles love QAnon. They *pretend* they're going after pedophiles as a cover for the fact that they are the biggest child sex traffickers in the world.

Seriously, we should fuck with them just to fuck with them.

by Anonymousreply 9August 11, 2020 6:42 AM

Stupid Karens from the Genx and boomer gens

by Anonymousreply 10August 11, 2020 6:43 AM

That stupid bitch in GA might win

by Anonymousreply 11August 12, 2020 5:04 AM

She did win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2020 2:12 PM

Here’s a former QAnon loon who finally saw the light.

Perhaps you remember her spree at Target?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 14, 2020 2:14 PM

In her victory celebration speech Greene called Nancy Pelosi "that bitch."

I can't wait to see how Pelosi will serve up a cold dish of sweet revenge.

by Anonymousreply 14August 14, 2020 2:21 PM

[quote]Liberals who are Pedos and that the LGBT community is a gateway for Pedo acceptance.

And yet we have morons here who think their enemies are on the left. No anti-gay legislation is pushed by the left. Your interpretation of certain legislation due to YOUR agenda, does not count. Ignore or dismiss these psychos on the right to instead attack the left at your own risk.

by Anonymousreply 15August 14, 2020 2:30 PM

I'm with you r15. We need critics from within but not the crap from those who are still stuck in the primaries. Ideologically the contrarians on the left should be the first among us to have their eyes on the prize.

by Anonymousreply 16August 14, 2020 2:38 PM

Evil gets worse with each new step. Tea Party ... QAnon / Reagan ... GWB ... Trump. That's progress in a negative direction.

by Anonymousreply 17August 14, 2020 2:41 PM

While Tea Partiers were often nuts, they at least had some grounding in reality. (Emphasis on the "some")

Qs are batshit crazy.

I would not be surprised after this election if the GOP splits apart and the non-Trumpist elements start another party

Not so much because they're noble, but because outside of Darkest Flyoverstan they are not going to win an election ever again.

by Anonymousreply 18August 14, 2020 2:42 PM

Also Marjorie Taylor Greene is a gift from the gods.

She is going to keep making insane statement from now to November that Trump will retweet and every time that happens, people like Susan Collins and Joni Ernst will see their poll numbers drop a few percentage points.

Not to mention all those GOP candidates running for Congress whose opponents can tie them to Greene.

by Anonymousreply 19August 14, 2020 2:50 PM

Sam Harris has this interview from either last year or a few years ago with a CIA analyst who was specifically assigned to media and propaganda in the department. She became the head of this department IIRC, and was in charge of tracking propaganda.

She said that what’s happening in the US with these conspiracy theories and propaganda campaigns are classic Russian intelligence tactics that have been fine tuned due to social media.

Russia is not the only country that participates in this and this is not just being funded by Russians. Wealthy Americans find this. Also involved are the Israelis and the UAE. Israel is behind tons of propaganda in South America and the African continent. They also meddle with elections and are said to be responsible for Venezuela’s current state of affairs in order to manipulate oil. The Russians are in on it too, as are bad actors in the United States.

Also, Australia is a huge incubator for trolls, as is New Zealand.

This is all tied to organized crime. Organized crime is where the REAL money is and drugs are no longer their main product, nor are weapons. The biggest and most profitable black market business at this moment is human trafficking. Human trafficking is currently being exploited with migrants all the way from Africa, up to Europe and the UK. Other networks include South America, the Caribbean, Central America, Mexico, and right here, in the United States.

Most of the girls working in Russian owned strip clubs are trafficked. They are forced into prostitution until they’re either murdered, escape.

The men are kidnapped and trafficked into hard labor and are responsible for all of the literally dangerous and unsound buildings scattered across the Middle East. These are usually fronts for money laundering, as most of these buildings are never even occupied or never reach full capacity. Like Trump’s hotel in Turkey. The hotel isn’t even used and remains empty and was built in an area where the demographic cannot even afford to valet park their cars at this hotel if they had cars.

If you doubt anything I wrote, just look it up and do your own research.

The real problem here is Q-Anon was dispatched into a population that have been brainwashed by FOX News for over 20 years, and mob bosses have exploited this vulnerability in order to deflect and confuse people so that they can continue to traffic people right underneath their noses.

Look at what’s happening right now at are borders. Children being held without their parents, or releasing parents without their children. This is all part of it and the people behind it are the GOP, and what I hold against Democrats is that no one is willing to stand up and explain to people that the real story involves the current President of the United States in ways that have brought him into sharp focus under the microscopes of federal prosecutors.

Trump is as dirty as it gets and his cultists refuse to do their own research and follow the money.

The UAE’s and Israel’s stalemate yesterday wasn’t about peace in the Middle East. It’s about collaboration into more organized crime and the funding behind it.

by Anonymousreply 20August 14, 2020 2:57 PM

What the hell is with the blonde's hair? It looks like it's been fried to a crisp.

by Anonymousreply 21August 14, 2020 2:59 PM

[quote]Israel is behind tons of propaganda in South America and the African continent.

Did Harris throw a fit when this was said because we know how blindly he and Bill Maher defend this ethnocentric, racist shithole.

by Anonymousreply 22August 14, 2020 3:00 PM

[quote]The UAE’s and Israel’s stalemate yesterday wasn’t about peace in the Middle East. It’s about collaboration into more organized crime and the funding behind it.

No shit. Levant Arabs no what servile dogs the gulf states are - and ugly as fuck to boot. All they provide is the funding for the destruction of the region. They fund the religious fanaticism and Israel benefits from it.

by Anonymousreply 23August 14, 2020 3:02 PM

know* what

by Anonymousreply 24August 14, 2020 3:03 PM

R22, I apologize for not being clear. She discussed propaganda pertaining to the United States, Russia, and the Middle East, however she did not mention Israel's propaganda campaigns in Africa. That was information I came across when I started researching this topic in depth

The information is out there. All you have to do is real research. You have to let go of biases and party loyalty and then you have to follow the money. Once you follow the money, line that up to data that shows certain trends in dislocated migrant populations, where they’re moved to, and whether or not the migrant hubs remain at an appropriate number. If the population is decreasing at a certain rate, and if it happened within specific windows, start tracking economic trends in those areas, or surrounding areas and it’s easy to correlate economic trends with migrant populations that have decreased significantly in these target areas.

People don’t understand that this isn’t about children being raped by politicians. This is about SLAVERY and men, women, children who are being held against their will so that their captors can turn HUGE profits when building a soccer stadium or a high rise building without paid and represented labor.

Slave labor is what developing economies world wide, hinge upon. This isn’t an American problem, this is a global problem and without these poor people being used as slaves, we would be paying 18/gallon or more for gasoline in our vehicles.

That’s the truth, and all Democrats and Republicans in office know this and that’s why nothing will EVER be done about it.

by Anonymousreply 25August 14, 2020 3:23 PM

[quote] That was information I came across when I started researching this topic in depth

ROTFLMAO

This exact sentence appears in EVERY SINGLE Q-ANON POST/ARTICE/REDDIT THREAD, etc.

They are always talking about "doing the research."

Best thing on the topic is this podcast series from NY Times "The Rabbit Hole"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 14, 2020 3:53 PM

R26, yet I denounced Q-Anon, which I loathe.

I don’t go to Reddit for my information. I go to website like MIT, or other universities. I’m not a freakin’ conspiracy theorist, and the way I research isn’t contingent upon CDAN or Lip Stick Alley.

Your reading comprehension is OFF.

by Anonymousreply 27August 15, 2020 1:52 AM

r9 that reminds me of an article I read about some leaders in the Proud Boys movement. These groups attract white guys angry at the world because women don't give a shit about a loser that lives in their parent's basement. They lash out at every other demographic to compensate. Well, it came to like around 2017 or 2018 that a few of the leaders were grooming the young men and tried to turn their need for validation into a pressure campaign for sex.

I can believe that QAnon types would be obsessed about pedo stuff sense they spend all their time talking about it. Just like some proud boys are just mental cases that can't speak to women or confused about their sexuality (not that we need any more racists in the gay community).

by Anonymousreply 28August 15, 2020 4:10 AM

R26, wanted to thank you for turning me on to Rabbit Hole. Subscribed. Great podcast so far and it has lots of great information that I’ve either not read or heard about elsewhere, as well as info I have read elsewhere, due to my research. My NON Q-ANON motivated research. Lol.

I actually don’t spend a lot of time researching the roots of Q-Anon, as I understand its origination stemmed from 4Chan and 8Chan. That being said, what I do research is where these narratives originate and why.

It really is a rabbit hole.

Even though I always dismissed Q-Anon for the bullshit it clearly is, I eventually did start going down the rabbit hole due to my sub-leaser/sub-leaseee, past association with a huge Q-Anon loon, named Isaac Kappy.

I rented out my apartment to him back in 2012. I had relapsed after 10 years of sobriety, and I couldn’t get sober. I needed to get out of that physical location for primarily that reason. Many of my neighbors there save a few, were also dealing with their own addiction/alkie issues, minus the long term sobriety and relapse part. So while I understood a geographic change wasn’t going to address my relapse, I also understood that remaining where I was at, at that particular time, was going to aid in my getting sober again, either. So I needed out in order to at least get physically sober, and rented to Isaac and his then girlfriend, who I will call Natalie.

Natalie was a sweetheart and I never understood why she was attracted to Isaac rather than a case of error in judgement within the bounds of youth and inexperience. However, I didn’t feel that because Isaac was a fully fledged Q-Anon freak, I felt that because I just saw him as a lazy bum who attached himself to women in order to not work.

Anyhow, I eventually learned that Isaac had mental health issues that were at the very least, pharmaceutically managed when I leased them my pad.

6 or 7 months later, they moved out and I eventually moved back in, and I never heard from them nor did they hear from me, ever again.

Years later, I became aware via the media that Isaac was literally nuts, and even dangerous, and had attempted to or did, physically assault Paris Jackson, and then that blew up to him accusing his best friends of pedophilia, which then quickly morphed into a full fledged QAnon persona from Isaac. He eventually committed suicide, and I found out he had done so, many months after the incident.

What really got me was that Isaac was a very smart guy, and cynical as fuck, and I believe he never believed any of what he was spewing, and that it had all been motivated by money. That’s when I started researching Q-Anon in depth, and I came across information that leads to me to believe that Isaac was being financed by sponsors in Australia, and that those sponsors have connections and ties to Russia and Israel.

Even though I recognize that Isaac has struggled with mental health issues that weren’t within his control, I also believe he was not much more than a grifter, who was at whims of any bidder that came along and acquiesced to his principals, in order to propagate whatever sleazy agenda was at hand, on behalf of whomever asked, for whatever motives. Unfortunately, he was a dirtbag, and I was correct in my earlier assessment of why he was living with Natalie. It was just a hunch on my part, yet what and who Isaac later became, proved my hunch to be on the money: he was nothing more than an opportunist, and had I not been desperate to get away from my location at the time I rented to his girlfriend, (whom he was moving into my apartment with), I never would have leased out my place to them, because of HIM. Fortunately, the girlfriend was responsible and trustworthy, which VERY fortunately never caused me to have any problems with the rents checks for the 6 or 7 months they lived there.

by Anonymousreply 29August 15, 2020 3:03 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 15, 2020 3:05 PM

Was Q Anon a thing before that Natalie Portman movie or is that what started it? If I were someone that the loons have labeled as a “pedophile” such as Tom Hanks or Oprah, I would sue the fuck out of these people. I would be livid to be called a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 31August 15, 2020 3:15 PM

V for Vendetta is the movie I am thinking of. Just like Eyes Wide Shut inspired them and a Hunter S Thompson quote became the Adrenochrome agenda

by Anonymousreply 32August 15, 2020 3:22 PM

R31, agreed, 100%.

Sue them into oblivion. They’re never paying up but suing is worth it because this particular narrative is profoundly malicious and based on inside POLITICS, and outside, FOREIGN interests, alike.

It really pisses me off that assholes like Kappy go after Tom Freakin’ Hanks, for a piece of garbage like Trump or Russian propaganda. I am aware that Hanks has his issues, it being a pedophile, fortunately, isn’t one of them.

Yet Trump hangs out with Ghizzie and Epstein REPEATEDLY and hires Bill Barr as his AG, and what do we hear from QAnon?

💤 🦗 🦗🦗🦗🦗 💤

I feel sorry for some of these people because surely some are coping with some serious mental health issues as Isaac did, however, just like Isaac, some are either amplifying the narrative for 💰💰💰, or so gullible, that they’re a possible danger to the communities they live within. That dude who showed up to PingPong Pizza (or whatever it’s called- correct me if I’m mistaken), is a perfect example of how this can GENUINELY hurt people.

You cannot feed this kinda shit to people who haven’t the ability to reason and decipher reality from fantasy or cannot view not comprehend nuance, or allegory. ESPECIALLY when they’re enabled in communities that exist only online, or the communities that end up voting for a Q-Anon loon in the state of Georgia, who is also deceptive and doesn’t believe any of this bullshit, and is intelligent enough to realize that she lives amongst a bunch of dumbfucks, and exploits them for all it’s worth.

Just the fact that any politician can hitch their horse to fantastical propaganda like this, shows me how far out country has gone down regarding basic, fundamentals in pupils education. And that doesn’t even play out fairly for these conspiracy theorists who lack the ability to reason well because they were taught to do so, via math, science, or philosophy, because the smarter ones who learned to read, are the target audience for misinformation campaigns like this one.

I believe it all starts with the brainwashing in church and the religion one is exposed to as a child. If you haven’t the mental capacity to question that whole scene, in a logical driven manner, then you’re gonna co-op whatever conspiracy theories are thrown at you.

The problem here isn’t just unaddressed mental illness or unaddressed PTSD. The problem is that places like Georgia BARELY invest in their public schools systems, and the people there who have money, send their children to religious based private schools.

Secular education is completely trashed out here and o cannot even begin to explain how totally shocked I was when I first moved out here to Georgia, and interact with CO-WORKERS who didn’t even know how to read and write. And I’m not talking about African Americans here, either. Just to be CLEAR.

I fucking LOATHE politicians and religion. I really do.

by Anonymousreply 33August 15, 2020 3:44 PM

Sorry for all of my typos. I do know how to spell and when I type quickly, my spelling goes to shit and auto-correct cannot be trusted.

The smarter DLers will be able to make correct sense of what I wrote, I hope.

Lol.

by Anonymousreply 34August 15, 2020 3:55 PM

I hope everyone snubs her.

by Anonymousreply 35August 15, 2020 4:00 PM

People like Oprah and Tom Hanks need to sue. They need to teach these people a lesson. Give them a dose of real reality.

by Anonymousreply 36August 15, 2020 4:13 PM

But why waste their energy r36? They are rich enough to protect themselves from the crazies. Until their health or money is affected they will continue to ignore the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 37August 15, 2020 6:18 PM

R37, because the only way you can hurt people is via their wallet. Alex Jones learned that and we barely hear from him now. He got sued by the Sandy Hook parents and Chobani. He had to admit his lies and pay up.

"Ignoring" these crazies doesn't work because they get to endlessly spread their garbage online. They need to be pursued in the real world, so they know the consequences. Really give them a "red pill."

by Anonymousreply 38August 15, 2020 7:14 PM

Bravo R38. I am not in favor of “feeding the trolls” either, but these people need to be stopped. The movement has become too popular and mainstream. And dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 39August 15, 2020 8:19 PM

Insightful, r2. I mean it.

by Anonymousreply 40August 15, 2020 11:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!