Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Pokemon Go still a thing? Part 2

The previous thread was paywalled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93Last Friday at 2:56 AM

No honey. It never was.

by Anonymousreply 108/06/2020

Another lame community day tomorrow, Magikarp. At least Gyarados is one of the best water pokemons, and is good for raids etc. But it's still yet another water pokemon. I wish Comnunity Day featured a rare pokemon, like Electabuzz, Deino or Gible. But no. We got Magikarp😂

by Anonymousreply 208/06/2020

R1 Tell that to all the millions who play the game every single day.

by Anonymousreply 308/06/2020

I already did tell those LOSERS R3

by Anonymousreply 408/06/2020

R4 = old, irrelevant, isolated etc.

by Anonymousreply 508/06/2020

R5 = old AF, pretending to be young and "hip". Fail. Go to bed gramps before you break a hip.

by Anonymousreply 608/06/2020

Info about August Community Day. It's tomorrow from 11 am to 5 pm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 708/07/2020

This community day was a success. I got 1200 magikarp candies so I was able to evolve three into Gyarados. I think I got 7 or 8 shinies. I deleted one by a mistake. I didn't even play that much, so I'm actually happy with that. I would probably had gotten more if I had played longer. I should have waited to evolve them though because Aqua Tail is apparently not the best moveset, which is the community day exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 808/08/2020

Hey Pokies!

DCI Jane Tennison here, and I've been in a dreadful mood as I was LITERALLY ON THE CUSP of getting to Level 8 on the Battle challenge and had worked out my Great League dream team of Bastioden, Azumarill and Moltres. But then they changed to Ultra League and my mojo has gone!

Been invited to 3 legendary raids by random friends. Got a shiny Raykwaza from Japan and today got a Deoxys from the Phillipines. I nearly got a Deoxys last week but none of my 14 balls worked. Today I had 8 balls and caught it on the first catch. Making sure I use my gym coins to keep a stock of remote battle passes.

And I got an Unown from a gym yesterday, Hurrah!

by Anonymousreply 908/13/2020

The only Pocket Monster that I’m interested in is the one belonging to my hunky (and obviously hung) neighborhood across the street.

by Anonymousreply 1008/13/2020

Anyone else excited about Unova week? I got a few extra incense becaude there are a lot of good pokemons in the Unova region.

by Anonymousreply 1108/15/2020

Had a lovely surprise this morning when I started opening presents for the restore potions and got a rare candy in each one. The Pokemon Festival day last month had issues so they put on 3 hours of special events

My Mewtoo is now up to 400O cp and I only need another 27 candies before it’s maxed out

by Anonymousreply 1208/16/2020

I hope that Charmander and Porygon win the votes for the next 2 community days.

by Anonymousreply 1308/16/2020

Can someone please invite me to an Emboar raid. There is a raind starting here in 40 minutes btw. If someone wants an invite.

by Anonymousreply 1408/21/2020

I'm ariah0l.... if anyone wants to send me an invite for Emboar raid.

by Anonymousreply 1508/21/2020

Thanks OP for starting a new thread!

I also got a ton of Magikarp on the last community day. Still waiting and waiting for a Kabuto, Anorith, and 1 other to compete a research task.

PaulWH thanks for the remote raid invite - sorry I didn't respond but I didn't have a remote raid pass. I am low on coins; there are 3 gyms close to my house that are almost always red. I'm blue and always get knocked out quick.

by Anonymousreply 1608/21/2020

Ariah0l! I’m glad you’re here. I accidentally deleted your other account from my friends list a few weeks ago. Can I add you back?

R12 If it was the Mewtwo from Go Fest, I hope you kept it shadow and didn’t purify it!

by Anonymousreply 1708/21/2020

R17 Sure, you can add me😊 My code is 6428 8654 5215

by Anonymousreply 1808/21/2020

R18 I’m already friends with that account, it’s your other account. (Unless I’m getting confused with someone else)

by Anonymousreply 1908/21/2020

Anyone new on the thread who needs to make a friend for a research task or wants gifts from MD my code is 7774 9204 8710

by Anonymousreply 2008/21/2020

[quote][R12] If it was the Mewtwo from Go Fest, I hope you kept it shadow and didn’t purify it!

My Mewtoo from the challenge in April/May. I've now maxed it up to 4059cp 178hp.

I've not touched the shadow Mewtoo - is it worth powering that up?

My old phone is discharging very quickly so not using my DCI Jane account much - my prime account is 9527 2214 3715 if anyone wants to add me for raids and gifts/friendship XP. I've also parked the Datalounger account for the time being.

by Anonymousreply 2108/22/2020

Yes it’s worth investing in shadow Mewtwo but do not purify it. Shadow Pokémon have a 20% increase to attack stat so they’re super powerful. Confusion and Psystrike are the best moves.

You should never purify a legendary Pokémon.

by Anonymousreply 2208/22/2020

Any one in the Northern Hemisphere keen to create a joint PoGo account that we both access and use to capture regional Pokémon for the other person to trade to their main account. If that makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 2308/22/2020

Paul - wouldn't we each need 2 different phones to be able to trade to the main account? I'll be getting a work phone soon and would be keen to team up. :)

I got your raid invite and it said private group and I tried using a remote pass but got a message that said "no groups found with that code" so I'm not sure how to join. Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 2408/22/2020

Yes you would. I use my iPad as my other device.

I have set up another account and sent you a friend request.

Others are welcome to join in too. Download the app telegram and add me Username Pwhchch and I’ll share the log in details.

by Anonymousreply 2508/22/2020

I am down for raid today if someone wants to send me an invite. I have a remote raid pass now. Nick is ariah0l.

by Anonymousreply 2608/23/2020

R24 I have two accounts. Both need to be on level 40 to be able to trade and not lose IV while trading. I'm on level 38 on my second account.

by Anonymousreply 2708/23/2020

FUUUUUUCK. Joined a Heatran raid today but it ran away 😭😭😭😭 And I paid fucking money for that raid pass too. SO annoying!

by Anonymousreply 2808/23/2020

I got it! Perfect IV too. I'm so happy.

by Anonymousreply 2908/23/2020

I got it! Perfect IV too. I'm so happy.

by Anonymousreply 3008/23/2020

[quote]I have set up another account and sent you a friend request. Others are welcome to join in too. Download the app telegram and add me Username Pwhchch and I’ll share the log in details.

Well, I am officially a Pokemon Rulebender!

PaulWH sent me the log in details for the new account and I caught loads of Northern Hemisphere Mr Mimes and a couple of Panseers that he can trade with himself, and he's caught Southern Hemisphere Chatots and Panseer that I can trade.

Genius!

by Anonymousreply 3108/24/2020

Would be keen to get some trainers from the US, Africa or Asia on board. Would be good to get Throh, Tropius, Sigilyph, Corsola, Heracross, Pachirisu, Carnivine, Panpour, Maractus, Bouffalant and Torkoal.

by Anonymousreply 3208/24/2020

US trainer here - I haven't been able to play much lately, it's our busiest time of the year at work. However, when things slow down in a week or two I would be happy to try and arrange some remote raids with everyone.

-- StevilRen

by Anonymousreply 3308/24/2020

MD here - once I get set up with a work phone or find my old one to get wifi I will sign up. Or get the login details and try to sign in at night or early morning opposite of Paul to see what I can get in my neighborhood

I did catch a Bouffalant today.

by Anonymousreply 3408/24/2020

I hate Sierra and her Lapras 😠 😡

by Anonymousreply 3508/24/2020

Thanks Crabby! Would be amazing. DCIJane traded for a Pansage today that I caught for him and I also found a Relicanth as well so that’s next to be traded across. We are both very happy with the arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 3608/25/2020

Heatran raid in 50 minutes. Anyone wanna join? I can send an invite. I have 3 slots left.

by Anonymousreply 3708/25/2020

Does anyone want to join me for a legendary raid in 20 minutes? I can send an invite.

by Anonymousreply 3808/25/2020

I now have 3 Heatran. Only one ran away. 3 out of 4.... guess I should be happy about that. One with perfect IV too. That one raid today was nerve-wrecking. We were only 4 people. 3 should be enough, but I have a feeling the others I played with were lower-level players with mediocre pokemons. I was in a raid yesterday, we were 3 but we still won it and had like 100 seconds left. Today we only had 30 seconds left and I had a ton of fainted pokemon so I had to rejoin the battle. But anyways, we won and I caught Heatran. So I'm happy.

by Anonymousreply 3908/25/2020

Ugh time for another update. LOL

by Anonymousreply 4008/26/2020

There are loads of bugs so hopefully this addresses them. Although I expect many new ones to appear.

by Anonymousreply 4108/26/2020

Like the glitching.

by Anonymousreply 4208/26/2020

I've caught 4 Heatran. How are you guys doing? Have you caught any?

by Anonymousreply 4308/26/2020

Caught two, missed two.

by Anonymousreply 4408/26/2020

Mega evolutions are said to be coming. Starting with 4 Pokemon only(Beedrill,Venusaur,Charizard and Blastoise). Mega Beedrill is supposedly will have to be earned through special research and the other 3 megas Charizard,Blastoise and Venusaur will be through special mega raids. Lv. 2 and 4 raids are supposed to be getting removed. You will only be able to have 1 pokemon mega evolve at a time. If you try to mega evolve a second pokemon the first mega pokemon will go back to its normal form. Also you have earn that pokemon's specific mega energy to mega evolve it. Mega pokemon will provide an additional attack bonus to all other pokemon in a raid group provided that the other pokemon are using the same type of attacks as the mega pokemon.

by Anonymousreply 4508/26/2020

So I did the first bits of the Mega research task and can now power up my Beedrill to a mega Beedrill for FOUR HOURS.

But what's the point?

I use a remote raid pass to fight for a Blastoise but there were only 6 and it soon became apparent there was no chance of doing it in the timescale.

by Anonymousreply 4608/28/2020

I think there is supposed to be a bonus the faster you take down a mega evolved pokemon in a special mega raid. Supposedly you can't place a mega pokemon in a gym nor can you earn one through a raid only their mega energy and I'm not sure but I believe you also can't use them in PvP.

by Anonymousreply 4708/28/2020

Hi guys, I’ve added you. My game name is JolovesKez, and I have a second account of Jesters Jokers. I am in Australia. Happy to be invited to any raids, and to do some dodgy trading. Did you guys start a new account so that others can sign into it to catch regional Pokémon? I’m happy to give that a go, or sign in to catch any over here that you might need.

by Anonymousreply 4808/29/2020

R48 You need to be close to the other person to trade with them. You cannot trade with a person from Europe. You can however get eggs and I think regionals are available in them.

by Anonymousreply 4908/29/2020

Yes, but the guys above have found a way to do it. I was saying that I was happy to join in with them. The regional eggs have happened the last two years and are only around for about a week. It’s a pity that you can’t trade over distance because I’ve got a heap of shinies I could trade.

by Anonymousreply 5008/29/2020

Sorry I missed the Remote Raid Invite earlier.

by Anonymousreply 5108/29/2020

Hey, IcedDirtyChai here. Thanks to everyone who accepted my invites a month or two ago, excited that a few of us are about to get those 4 hearts and 100k XP soon. I'm in NYC, and contrary to appearances, I am not an Orthodox Jew. But all the Pokestops and gyms in my 'hood are synagogues and yeshivas, and they are plentiful!

Not crazy about this mega raid thing, but did catch a shiny Charizard from one. Magikarp community day was great, I now have an army of 3-star Gyrados to compliment my army of 3-star Dragonites from dragon week. I started playing in 2016 but stopped because I didn't want to spend $ on upgrading my Pokemon storage (did go on a fun adventure for Mr. Mimes in Paris in 2018 though), but decided to give it another go when the city shut down and I wasn't leaving my neighborhood. Now I'm dropping coins on remote raid passes left and right.

If anyone needs a few more gifts, feel free to add me: 2891 9244 6204

by Anonymousreply 5208/29/2020

R52, I go by slizabeth17 for Pokémon Go, and I thought you’d appreciate a gift from yet another synagogue! It’s the only one for miles and miles around here.

by Anonymousreply 5308/29/2020

Poke a mango? Why?

by Anonymousreply 5408/29/2020

Huge thanks to IcedDirtyChai for accepting my remote raid request and helping my 2 accounts catch a Heatran at a lovely big Methodist church.

Both accounts caught the Heatran but my god my thumbs were hurting at the end. One of the accounts gave me 2 star "BIG one", but the other is 3 stars if "a little small for its kind".

If anyone else wants to join the international trading syndicate but is put off by the drama of it all then please be reassured we don't all look like Joan Collins in a turban, smoking a cigarette. I'm more a Rula Lenska type of guy.

by Anonymousreply 5508/30/2020

I want more friends. Please add my second account: 7585 5640 4862

by Anonymousreply 5608/31/2020

Froy is on his European tour of promoting Pokémon, he’s the international poster twink for all things Pokémon Go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5708/31/2020

[quote[I want more friends. Please add my second account: 7585 5640 4862

hei min norske venn! Are you a petite blonde lady in real life? I've added you.

The Datalounge Pokers did a 5 star raid yesterday, early morning in NZ/Australia, late evening in UK and afternoon in the US. A convenient time for most people in the international trading syndicate.

If anyone else does want to join in, details are above!

by Anonymousreply 5808/31/2020

Please add me 6428 8654 5215

by Anonymousreply 5909/02/2020

I defeated a Venusaur in a mega raid, but it ran away when I tried to catch it :( I think I had like 13 balls, but it kept jumping. It was impossible :(

by Anonymousreply 6009/02/2020

It was weird when it first started, seeing hordes of geeks all looking at their phones. I tried using in once, but I couldn't understand it.

by Anonymousreply 6109/02/2020

Porygon won the votes to be the community day pokemon for September. I had a couple of wild Areodactyl show up. Too bad they had terrible IVs.

by Anonymousreply 6209/02/2020

R62 Many pokemons have increased spawns these days because of the mega event. That's why you see more of Aerodactyl, Electabuzz, Tangela etc. in the wild. If I were you I'd purchase some incense. I have already used like 4. It's worth it, trust me. The pokemons spawning right now are rare in the wild.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6309/03/2020

Fuck, no, I hope not. Deplorable game for shitty, ugly retards. It was promoted every 4 years around the election and you should know why.

by Anonymousreply 6409/03/2020

Thanks r63. I already had an Areodactyl that was hatched from an egg with better IVs but I do need an Electabuzz.

by Anonymousreply 6509/03/2020

All the spawns during the mega raid week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6609/03/2020

Not sure what I'm most excited about - a Mega Pidgey or a Covid vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 6709/03/2020

I caught a shiny Lotad which is now a shiny almost 4 star Ludicolo. It's so ridiculous looking, I love it. Was finally able to catch an Abra with great IVs and evolve it into Alakazam too. I now need some Larvitar's to pop up because I have a great Pupitar from Team Rocket that needs evolvin'.

I did enough mega raids to earn enough mega energy to evolve my 4 star Charizard but for four hours? What is the point? With Torchic popping up more often, I can finally max out my 4 star Blaziken at least.

My Slaking has been in a gym for over a week. Someone is feeding it berries that isn't me!

by Anonymousreply 6809/03/2020

[quote]I caught a shiny Lotad which is now a shiny almost 4 star Ludicolo. It's so ridiculous looking, I love it. Was finally able to catch an Abra with great IVs and evolve it into Alakazam too. I now need some Larvitar's to pop up because I have a great Pupitar from Team Rocket that needs evolvin'.

I now have a shiny Ludicolo too, but it's only one star.

Is TommyC from Seattle a regular viewer here? Thank you for the friendship request and my present - the egg I got from it hatched into a Ice Darumaka.

I did a research task which got me 5 mega energy things, but I can't see them anywhere in my Items.

WHERE DID THEY GO?

by Anonymousreply 6909/03/2020

I have seen a ton of Lotad, Omanyte, and Tangela the last couple of days. I got a shiny Aerodactyl this morning and a shiny Heatran in a raid yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 7009/03/2020

I'm jealous r70 that you got a shiny Areodactyl. I've seen a couple Jynx show up on radar but disappeared when I finally got near one the stops. I have a couple that I haven't evolved yet.

by Anonymousreply 7109/04/2020

Any raids now? If so can you please invite me. I'm ariah0l.

by Anonymousreply 7209/06/2020

Heatran raid in 17 minutes. I'll send invite if anyone wants to join.

by Anonymousreply 7309/10/2020

[quote] Heatran raid in 17 minutes. I'll send invite if anyone wants to join.

Hey Raider, if you want to coordinate raid battles why not join the Telegram group?

Much easier than on here, and raids can be planned around time zones in the US, U.K., Australia and New Zealand.

Membership of the international trading syndicate is optional, but it’s great for raids!

by Anonymousreply 7409/10/2020

R74 Thanks, I just downloaded it. Is there a group for Datalounge raids? Which group are you using?

by Anonymousreply 7509/10/2020

[quote][R74] Thanks, I just downloaded it. Is there a group for Datalounge raids? Which group are you using?

Add Username Pwhchch and you will be added to the group as if my magic.

BTW what etiquette do people use when becoming best friends? I am one day away on my alt account and want to use a lucky egg to get up to Level 39 but the other person apparently wants to do the same and it's been 3 days since we've exchanged gifts. They are only level 28.

by Anonymousreply 7609/10/2020

[quote]DCI Jane Tennison here, and I've been in a dreadful mood as I was LITERALLY ON THE CUSP of getting to Level 8 on the Battle challenge and had worked out my Great League dream team of Bastioden, Azumarill and Moltres. But then they changed to Ultra League and my mojo has gone!

DCI Jane Tennison here again and I'm pleased to say that I got back up to level 8 when they reset the battles to a choice of great, ultra, master and premier cup.

I've had to switch my team up though and I've subbed Moltres in place of Shitfry, who is more lethal against those stunfisk things.

There are now 2 rufflets in my collection and I'm using the rare candy won to evolve it.

No idea how anyone could conceivably get to level 9.

by Anonymousreply 7709/10/2020

Well shoot, just caught a perfect Cresselia.

Just started this season of PvP to earn an Elite TM. I throw out the tankiest Pokemon possible in the Great League (Lapras, Snorlax, Slowking), or I open with my Giratina with Dragon Claw in the Ultra League. I've had several players just quit against me in the past few days when I do that 😄

by Anonymousreply 7809/11/2020

I recently purified one of my shadow Pokemon which in turn pushed it stats to near perfect.

by Anonymousreply 7909/11/2020

Don’t purify shadow legendary Pokémon.

by Anonymousreply 8009/12/2020

R80 it wasn't a legendary pokemon.

by Anonymousreply 8109/12/2020

Jessie and James are leaving on September 30th.

by Anonymousreply 8209/17/2020

Reminder that today is Porygon community day. Evolving up to Porygon-Z will get Tri-Attack and you could catch shiny Porygon.

by Anonymousreply 8309/20/2020

Quite big tits.

by Anonymousreply 8409/20/2020

Medicham looks like she’s got a pair of pendulous udders.

Meanwhile someone called Brianna Wu is accusing Pokemon on being Hitler fanatics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8509/20/2020

I caught 4 shiny Porygon and evolved one of them along with a regular 3 star Porygon.

by Anonymousreply 8609/20/2020

I hate what they have done to gift system with buddies either no longer picking up as many gifts or none at all.

by Anonymousreply 8710/18/2020

I wish there was an option to stop getting eggs from gifts. I want to open them for the potions to restore the health after shadow battles but with eggs hatching so quickly under the 1/4 hatch distance I don't want them filling up with 7k eggs when I've got 12k eggs to collect.

by Anonymousreply 8810/18/2020

I know r88 and I wish they include more revives too.

by Anonymousreply 8910/18/2020

If I’m out of revives, I just power up their cp which gives them 1hp and then use potions.

by Anonymousreply 9010/18/2020

Mega Gengar is coming along with a new AR feature for those lv.20 and up. They need to go back to having your buddy pick up more than one gift.

by Anonymousreply 91Last Friday at 1:41 AM

And gifts from stops isn’t guaranteed any more. I have very few gifts to gift these days.

by Anonymousreply 92Last Friday at 2:02 AM

Ikr r92.

by Anonymousreply 93Last Friday at 2:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!