Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TOLD YA! Kanye says: "I'm Here To Hurt Joe Biden!"

Everyone was laughing about his "mental illness" but it was all part of his plan to steal votes away from Biden and get Trump re-elected.

He's already on the ballot in some states and filed in others.

Here we go again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 3, 2020 3:46 PM

I do hope he gets invited to the debates.

by Anonymousreply 1August 6, 2020 11:10 PM

Fuck him--he is both mentally ill and a travesty.

by Anonymousreply 2August 6, 2020 11:10 PM

What a fucking piece of shit! And don't forget the millions of dollars he got from the list bill passed, by misrepresenting himself as a small business owner.

by Anonymousreply 3August 6, 2020 11:12 PM

Well duh...I hope the backlash is swift & severe, not all for this nutter but the entire Kardashian clan

by Anonymousreply 4August 6, 2020 11:13 PM

No one is going to vote for him except some very low-information blacks.

by Anonymousreply 5August 6, 2020 11:14 PM

trump is exploiting mental illness; his own and Kanye’s.

by Anonymousreply 6August 6, 2020 11:15 PM

He probably appeals more to young Trumptards who love both 2000s country and hip hop music. They're always around 10 to 15 years behind the pop culture curve out there.

by Anonymousreply 7August 6, 2020 11:16 PM

He's just who we need stirring the pot in this caldron of racial anymosity that's brewing right now.

by Anonymousreply 8August 6, 2020 11:19 PM

Jill Stein, Kanye Kardashian...

by Anonymousreply 9August 6, 2020 11:21 PM

Kanye will get like next to no votes. I wouldn't worry about it.

by Anonymousreply 10August 6, 2020 11:24 PM

I'm sure you are working overtime to make sure NO ONE is worried about Kanye OR Trump, right R10?

"Joe's got it made! No need to even vote!"

by Anonymousreply 11August 6, 2020 11:25 PM

R10: Oh no, he will get some black male votes. Make no mistake about it, there's a current of young black males who liked Trump, at least at the beginning, and will vote for Kanye just because. These are the type of people who didn't vote for Hillary because no woman gives them order. A black female VP pick will piss them off further, though this type hates Biden anyway.

The real problem is that phony twink Chance the Rapper, who endorsed old poop pants. That could be a problem as well in terms of influence....

by Anonymousreply 12August 6, 2020 11:31 PM

Fuck this garbage jackass! So sick of the "He's mentally ill, leave Kanye alone!" excuse. IDC! He's a p.o.s.! You can definitely still be a sack of shit, even if you're a wacko.

by Anonymousreply 13August 6, 2020 11:32 PM

Obviously he's supposed to hurt Joe Biden; that's why the Republicans are pushing his candidacy. But is there any chance he'll take away votes from Trump instead? E.g. by voters who would normally vote for the wackadoo celebrity but have come to distrust Trump?

Oh, R12 just answered my question: young black men who voted for Trump the first time and now have a better lunatic. Some young white and Latino idiots, too, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 14August 6, 2020 11:32 PM

Black people cheered when guilty criminals OJ and Michael Jackson were ruled "Not Guilty!" so... well...

by Anonymousreply 15August 6, 2020 11:33 PM

R14: I'm sure. A good chunk of young straight men in general in this country, regardless of color, definitely have this burn-it-all down, fuck the world mentality. I don't understand it, but then again, I'm gay and well into my 30s.

by Anonymousreply 16August 6, 2020 11:34 PM

Told who?

Was there anyone that did not realize that this is why he was doing it?

by Anonymousreply 17August 6, 2020 11:36 PM

Yes, LOTS of posters here thought Kanye Kardashian was ACTUALLY running for President. They'd mock the concept, not even addressing it when the vote siphoning was mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 18August 6, 2020 11:39 PM

kunt (sic).

by Anonymousreply 19August 6, 2020 11:40 PM

I deleted all his music as I have deleted him.

by Anonymousreply 20August 6, 2020 11:46 PM

R18, people mocked the concept of Kanye siphoning off votes, because it’s not going to happen. There are number of things that could wrong with the election but this mental piece of shit isn’t one of them. He’ll probably have 5 or 6 more breakdowns before Election Day, get on about 3 ballots and capture about 10 votes. I can’t think of anything more chicken little than worrying about that dumb fuck.

by Anonymousreply 21August 6, 2020 11:46 PM

Okay, Jill Stein-denier.

by Anonymousreply 22August 6, 2020 11:47 PM

To Kanye Kardashian, with very little love—

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 6, 2020 11:49 PM

#CancelKanye

by Anonymousreply 24August 6, 2020 11:58 PM

Here's R21's approach to distracting on this thread: "No need to worry, LOL! MARY!!!!! Kanye won't even get on any ballots! He will crash and burn before even filing! MARY!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 25August 7, 2020 12:00 AM

It's such an odd strategy that Kush and Ivanka probably came up with. The idea behind it doesn't really make much sense if you consider those that would vote for Kanye are probably the exact people the GOP have worked tirelessly to disenfranchise and have probably already been removed from the voter rolls.

by Anonymousreply 26August 7, 2020 12:01 AM

He is being funded and propped up by Republicans

by Anonymousreply 27August 7, 2020 12:02 AM

Because that is what’s going to happen, r25. Doesn’t mean I won’t do I everything I can to GOTV for Joe Biden but worrying about Kanye is both ridiculous and pointless—it’s not like there’s anything one can do to stop some nutbag from running if he wants to.

Oh, you can screech and wring your hands on datalounge cause that’s super useful. Why don’t you channel your anxiety into calling and texting for Biden and forget about the Kardashians?

by Anonymousreply 28August 7, 2020 12:06 AM

"Just forget about Jill Stein and Bernie!"

by Anonymousreply 29August 7, 2020 12:07 AM

R28: It's important to call shit out when it's happening, not ignore it. There's enough ratfucking in this country as is. We will call it by it's name and condemn it.

by Anonymousreply 30August 7, 2020 12:08 AM

God he’s so fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 31August 7, 2020 12:09 AM

This entire thing has ruined “Flashing Lights” for me

by Anonymousreply 32August 7, 2020 12:10 AM

Kanye West really isn't trying to hurt Biden as much as he is trying to help Trump. After all West received between $2 million and $5 million from the Trump administration. The Biden administration will give West nothing, Trump is buying votes with out tax dollars, tax dollars the poor didn't get, tax dollars from you and me.

by Anonymousreply 33August 7, 2020 12:10 AM

And yet he'll still end up with more black support than Biden. Ridiculous. At this point I'm rooting for Trump, we deserve four more years of Hitler since we haven't learned how to fucking behave like human beings with working brains yet.

by Anonymousreply 34August 7, 2020 12:11 AM

It doesn't matter. He could wear a MAGA hat and black people would still massively support him and kiss his feet for no reason other than the fact that he himself is a black celebrity. Oh wait, he already did wear a MAGA hat, how could I forget?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 7, 2020 12:13 AM

What would his dead mother say?

by Anonymousreply 36August 7, 2020 12:14 AM

r34 is Susan Sarandon

by Anonymousreply 37August 7, 2020 12:15 AM

[quote] [R28]: It's important to call shit out when it's happening, not ignore it.

He already called it out himself.

by Anonymousreply 38August 7, 2020 12:15 AM

R21/R28 just can't wait to get on another thread announcing: "I was called a Russian troll because I think Kanye's fake Presidential candidacy will harm Joe Biden! MARY!!!"

by Anonymousreply 39August 7, 2020 12:16 AM

[quote]He already called it out himself.

And yet, R38, idiot gays here won't even pay attention and just giggle when Kanye's name is mentioned.

"He'd never become President! MARY!!!"

by Anonymousreply 40August 7, 2020 12:17 AM

Sorry, r39, I’m not into the Russian troll shit. You can say whatever you please about my refusal to take Kanye seriously, but jesus, how fucking dumb do you have to be to take him seriously?

by Anonymousreply 41August 7, 2020 12:24 AM

The problem is if is on the ballot in swing states. Stupid pretentious pants pooping pissy pill popping pussy licking prick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 7, 2020 12:24 AM

Kanye's never licked pussy.

by Anonymousreply 43August 7, 2020 12:25 AM

Keep spreading the "No worries!" message, R41.

I'm sure you did it nonstop in 2016 as well.

by Anonymousreply 44August 7, 2020 12:27 AM

Putin will make sure some of those Biden votes will show up for Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 45August 7, 2020 12:28 AM

Nobody's gonna actually vote for Kanye. They are doing this the explain when they tamper with the votes. Just enough black people's votes will be given to Kanye to give Trump the win.

by Anonymousreply 46August 7, 2020 12:34 AM

Hopefully he OD’s and dies. Also, we need to boycott all things Kardashian/Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 47August 7, 2020 12:36 AM

That's why Trump is so against mail in votes. Those are the ones Putin can't manipulate with his hacker goons.

by Anonymousreply 48August 7, 2020 12:36 AM

[quote] I'm sure you did it nonstop in 2016 as well.

No, r44, because there were actual things to worry about in 2016 (not that hand wringing about them on a little message board that maybe 100 people read did anything about it). And there are things to worry about this year, but Kanye isn’t one.

What I did do in 2016 was spend months registering voters and campaigning for HRC. And you? Did you do anything other than fondle yourself while worrying about things on DL? Do you intend to do anything productive this year? Or are you just going to worry a lot on DL again while issuing racist statements about all the blacks who are so dumb they’ll vote for Kanye?

by Anonymousreply 49August 7, 2020 12:37 AM

The sour-grapes bernie bros will vote for Kanye. "If I can't have my favorite candidate as president, then neither can you."

by Anonymousreply 50August 7, 2020 12:40 AM

Black people will not blindly vote for him. I’m one and he doesn’t have my vote. He is cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 51August 7, 2020 12:51 AM

R49, I listened to people like YOU in 2016 who assured all of us that Hillary had it in the bag "Nothing to worry about!"

I'm not going to be complacent like you want us to be about Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 52August 7, 2020 12:57 AM

It'd be foolish not to take this as a threat. Third party candidates, especially one as famous as Kanye, will definitely siphon votes away from, most likely, Biden. And yes, Ivanka and Jared are rubbing their hands together in glee.

Kanye's planning on running again in 2024. Let's hope he finishes himself off before then.

by Anonymousreply 53August 7, 2020 12:58 AM

Biden's votes will go "to" Kanye, and Trump ekes by a win, as orchestrated all along by Putin, Trump and Jared.

"See? They VOTED for Kanye! NO tampering!"

by Anonymousreply 54August 7, 2020 1:01 AM

Kanye as president would be like Pres. Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho except dumber.

by Anonymousreply 55August 7, 2020 1:01 AM

R55, do you not even get that Kanye isn't trying to become President?

How does this not penetrate your skull?

by Anonymousreply 56August 7, 2020 1:02 AM

R49, posters like R55 who can't even comprehend what the subject even is and parrot out, "Kanye as President will be worse than Paris Hilton as President! Yuck yuck!" are exactly the ones to worry about.

But, "No worries!" right?

by Anonymousreply 57August 7, 2020 1:04 AM

[quote]No one is going to vote for him except some very low-information blacks.

Low-information blacks, or any people for that matter, don't vote and aren't even registered to vote. They aren't going to do anything.

by Anonymousreply 58August 7, 2020 1:05 AM

OP reminds me of the Justin Trudeau Concern Troll.

by Anonymousreply 59August 7, 2020 1:07 AM

"No worries," right R58?

by Anonymousreply 60August 7, 2020 1:07 AM

R56 I was referring to the statement at R53 that kanye was planning a 2024 run.

Now, kindly fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 61August 7, 2020 1:09 AM

How many would-be Biden voters will change their minds and vote for Kanye? You'd have to be a complete moron and someone who was never voting for Biden to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 62August 7, 2020 1:09 AM

The sicko who wants Trump to win is posting about his lust for FTMs.

by Anonymousreply 63August 7, 2020 1:09 AM

The people who are saying that blacks will not blindly vote for Kanye just because he's black haven't been paying attention. Look at social media. Look at the crowds at his rallies. If it was true that black people aren't blindly supporting him just because he's a black celebrity then he would have no support.

by Anonymousreply 64August 7, 2020 1:09 AM

Kanye has mostly white male fans.

by Anonymousreply 65August 7, 2020 1:11 AM

R64 is the FTM lover.

by Anonymousreply 66August 7, 2020 1:11 AM

Somehow, that makes sense, R63.

by Anonymousreply 67August 7, 2020 1:11 AM

Prove it, R65.

by Anonymousreply 68August 7, 2020 1:11 AM

R65 Here's a video of his trainwreck rally in full. Where are all the white people you claim make up his support base, cause I counted about two white people amongst a sea of black men and women. Just admit you don't want to pay attention to evidence because it suits your narrative and go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 7, 2020 1:14 AM

Well stated, R69.

Also notice that R49 trots out the debunked "Less than 100 people even post at this OBSCURE unknown site."

Sounds like Talking Points Memo script reading.

by Anonymousreply 70August 7, 2020 1:25 AM

If he and his wife are Calif residents, that state would have jurisdiction if his wife wanted to divorce him and she wouldn't have to prove anything because Calif law provides for "no fault divorce". If she wanted custody of the kid(s), she'd have to prove that he's an unfit parent, which shouldn't be hard.

Never thought I'd feel sorry for any of those Kardashians but I can't help sympathizing with the fool who married Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 71August 7, 2020 1:29 AM

That's stupid. She's in on it. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 72August 7, 2020 1:30 AM

R71 are you under the assumption that those people didn't know what they were marrying into and that that's exactly why they did?

by Anonymousreply 73August 7, 2020 1:43 AM

He believes whatever E! and Kris tell him.

by Anonymousreply 74August 7, 2020 1:48 AM

I read a poll somewhere showing he's actually hurting Trump. Biden's #stay the same while Trump is down by a point if Kanye is running.

by Anonymousreply 75August 7, 2020 1:58 AM

Where is this poll?

Receipts?

by Anonymousreply 76August 7, 2020 2:00 AM

[quote] I'm not going to be complacent like you want us to be about Kanye.

I don’t care how you are about Kanye. Be complacent. Don’t be complacent. Just do something useful toward getting Biden elected. What are your plans for that?

by Anonymousreply 77August 7, 2020 2:24 AM

Rapper Kanye West successfully earned a spot on the Colorado ballot for November’s election, the Colorado Secretary of State’s Office said Thursday.

West’s name will appear on the Centennial State’s ballot, Secretary of State’s Office spokesperson Betsy Hart confirmed, in the rapper’s latest win in his efforts to earn a spot on several states' ballots.

Colorado requires presidential candidates to pay a $1,000 fee, submit notarized statements and receive support from nine electors who are registered to vote in the state, The Denver Post reported.

At least one Republican operative assisted West in his filing, which was completed Wednesday. His list of electors includes at least three registered Republicans, four unaffiliated voters and two registered Democrats, all from the Denver metro area, according to the newspaper.

by Anonymousreply 78August 7, 2020 2:30 AM

Kanye, the Kardashians and Jarvanka are all supreme assholes. I wish they'd all get Covid and die.

by Anonymousreply 79August 7, 2020 2:31 AM

I'd be very interested to find out what Kanye was promised/paid to publicly become Trump's bitch. Powerful positions for his thirsty family? All the butt plugs his dirty asshole can manage? I'm so fucking sick and tired of republicans cheating and getting away with it.

by Anonymousreply 80August 7, 2020 2:32 AM

Can we stop blaming his mental health issues for him choosing to be an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 81August 7, 2020 2:33 AM

R81, that last thread was purposefully derailed by the same two trolls yammering on and on about Kanye’s “mental health issues”, taking focus off of his working to re-elect Rump.

by Anonymousreply 82August 7, 2020 2:38 AM

Fuck this literal cocksucker.

by Anonymousreply 83August 7, 2020 2:40 AM

His supporters were smart to use his mental health as a defense for why he is the way he is. Now any time someone calls him out for being a right-wing loon they can be labeled as ableist and racist for attacking a black man with bipolar.

by Anonymousreply 84August 7, 2020 2:40 AM

So sick of this chipmunk-cheeked moron kook. Can’t he just... die tragically? Soon?

by Anonymousreply 85August 7, 2020 2:45 AM

Trump easily convinced retarded white trash to vote against their self interest, for Trump. Kanye can do the same for black retards. Count on it.

by Anonymousreply 86August 7, 2020 3:25 AM

Kanye fans don't seem like the voting type.

by Anonymousreply 87August 7, 2020 3:26 AM

He’s not on the ballot so people can seriously vote for him. He’s on the ballot so Russia can throw some Biden votes into Kanye’s tally and hide the vote manipulation. It’s part of the hack. They did the same with some of Hillary’s votes that went under Jill Stein. They don’t want paper ballots because they can’t hack the machines and pull off this little switcheroo.

by Anonymousreply 88August 7, 2020 3:33 AM

Good luck, America. If a lot of people express their intention to vote for this attention-whore and, whether inadvertently or not, props up Trump's candidacy, then I have one thing to say to you: y'all are dumb. You'll be entering a point of no return.

by Anonymousreply 89August 7, 2020 3:52 AM

prop*

by Anonymousreply 90August 7, 2020 3:52 AM

What is his plan for peace in the Middle East? Will his longtime partner Ricarrdo Tisci be First Lady?

by Anonymousreply 91August 7, 2020 4:03 AM

FLOTUS Kim K will will take the WH into lux stark contemporary with lacquered white floors, blonde cashmere upholstery and waxed stone bathrooms.

by Anonymousreply 92August 7, 2020 4:07 AM

Illinois and Jersey are challenging his petition to be on the ballot.

Those he made it to are Colorado, West Virginia, Arkansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma.

Except for Colorado those states were never going to democrats. But not that many black people in Colorado so I see it as a bust.

by Anonymousreply 93August 7, 2020 4:08 AM

R87 Kanye fans are the radicalized lunatics who want to start a race war. They are most certainly the voting type, but they only vote to divide.

by Anonymousreply 94August 7, 2020 4:56 AM

[quote]Fuck this garbage jackass! So sick of the "He's mentally ill, leave Kanye alone!" excuse. IDC! He's a p.o.s.! You can definitely still be a sack of shit, even if you're a wacko.

I agree with this and I'm a person living with bipolar II disorder. I was diagnosed at age 16 and I'll admit that I did some shitty things as a teenager. My parents were quite proactive in making sure I had access to good doctors, therapists, meds, and support groups. I'm 35 now and for the past fifteen years or so I've been involved with local level support groups, NAMI, and other organizations. Most people I've met and have become friends are good people and have had their struggles . But, I've known some people who are/were examples of how someone can be mentally ill and asshole at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 95August 7, 2020 5:04 AM

Only if they're voting on Yeezy shoes, r94.

by Anonymousreply 96August 7, 2020 5:04 AM

This flamer is also trying...laughably...to hurt Biden.

As Blanche Devereaux would say, he's 'about ready to fly right outta here!'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 7, 2020 5:15 AM

R97, love this reply on that twitter thread:

"Imagine feeling good about uplaoding this video into the world and wearing a shirt that contradicts all that you’re saying."

by Anonymousreply 98August 7, 2020 5:19 AM

Twitter hates Biden, but then again if you spend enough time on Twitter you realize everybody on that app is subconsciously doing everything in their power to get Trump re-elected, so I'm not sure if that counts for much.

by Anonymousreply 99August 7, 2020 5:23 AM

[quote]So sick of this chipmunk-cheeked moron kook. Can’t he just... die tragically? Soon?

At this point, I've accepted that this piece of shit has already fucked up the election and we will get four more years of Trump. However, that could cause many people to finally turn against the Kartrashians and Jenners. If that happens and Kris gets pissed off enough, I wouldn't be surprised if Kanye is "suicided" out. Kanye probably has dirt on the Kartrashians, but Kris and Kim are probably bigger sociopaths than him and are probably ready to strike.

by Anonymousreply 100August 7, 2020 5:47 AM

Maybe Trump will give Kanye a Cabinet post if he wins. Keep up the good work, America! You sure know how to pick 'em.

by Anonymousreply 101August 7, 2020 6:05 AM

I think we can all agree there is only one word to properly describe him now.

by Anonymousreply 102August 7, 2020 6:12 AM

R72, R73, you could be right that his wife and her family are in on the joke, but it's quite possible that he's gone beyond their expectations and this is more than even those whores bargained for. Which would give them something in common with Melania (whom I also feel sorry for).

by Anonymousreply 103August 7, 2020 12:33 PM

$103, if you feel sorry for a piece of human scum who CHOSE to wear a repulsive jacket like this when flying off to see the poor Mexican children in cages, you really have messed-up sympathies, stemming, no doubt, from self-hatred.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104August 7, 2020 12:53 PM

My sympathy is reluctant, R104. I know they've all brought it upon themselves but I can't help pitying them just a little. Very little.

by Anonymousreply 105August 7, 2020 1:01 PM

"Twitter hates Biden, but then again if you spend enough time on Twitter you realize everybody on that app is subconsciously doing everything in their power to get Trump re-elected, so I'm not sure if that counts for much."

If you think all of twitter hates Biden, then you are following the wrong people

by Anonymousreply 106August 7, 2020 4:03 PM

So very Christian of Yeezy. Isn't he an internet/megachurch preacher/grifter now?

by Anonymousreply 107August 7, 2020 4:04 PM

We definitely can't underestimate the stupidity of Americans. I want to believe that no one takes Kanye seriously and he will not get any votes, but who really knows. He is against abortion and many of his views align more with the religious folk/Republicans, but then again, Americans are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 108August 7, 2020 5:38 PM

If you monitor Twitter, there are no shortage of young people who are both NeverTrump and NeverBiden

by Anonymousreply 109August 7, 2020 6:06 PM

In the 2016 election, a lot of the 20 something Bern Bros and Sises were insufferable on twitter and Facebook. My uncle's stepson was one of them. Now in 2020, he is saying he supports Trump and he also believes a lot of bat shit crazy conspiracy theories.

by Anonymousreply 110August 7, 2020 6:30 PM

Candace Owens was a Bernie Bro in 2015/6 too, before she became a complete Trumpster.

Yet Bernie supporting DLers kept (and keep on) insisting that the Bernie -> Trump path did not exist.

by Anonymousreply 111August 7, 2020 6:43 PM

It’s almost like the mental cases want Trump to win so we’ll all suffer like they do. They want to revel in our misery.

by Anonymousreply 112August 7, 2020 6:45 PM

The Kardashians like Kanye because he keeps them relevant. Any time the public begins to get bored with them and their presence in the headlines begins to dwindle, they can just take the leash off of him and let him act like the ghetto lunatic he is and boom, front page again.

by Anonymousreply 113August 7, 2020 7:05 PM

R113 But, taking Kanye off the leash might eventually backfire on them.

by Anonymousreply 114August 7, 2020 7:33 PM

Black people are only 4 percent of the population in Colorado. Latest polls have Biden ahead by 13 points. The Obamas have much more influence over black Americans than Conye does.

Conye needs to be outed now. He can't expect his personal life to remain secret when seeking America's highest office. Everything is fair game.

by Anonymousreply 115August 7, 2020 7:33 PM

Oh, look, they're committing fraud:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116August 7, 2020 7:35 PM

R116 I'd be careful with saying that was fraud. Which governor had to eat crow when he said Tupac Shakur fraudulently signed up for unemployment benefits?

by Anonymousreply 117August 7, 2020 7:52 PM

R117, did you even read what was posted?

by Anonymousreply 118August 7, 2020 9:03 PM

R117, did you even read what was posted?

by Anonymousreply 119August 7, 2020 9:03 PM

Maybe Kanye will go to jail for election fraud!

by Anonymousreply 120August 7, 2020 9:08 PM

Can we just jail Kanye for being Kanye? He's clearly guilty of that. Doesn't even need a trial.

by Anonymousreply 121August 7, 2020 9:26 PM

The fucker should be arrested for attempting to meddle with an election.

by Anonymousreply 122August 7, 2020 9:28 PM

And Kanye didn't even do it by himself.

Republicans have been shown to be helping him get on the ballot in order to siphon votes away from Joe Biden.

by Anonymousreply 123August 7, 2020 9:32 PM

Nobody cares about that flake with the gigantic ego and gigantic level of debt. He couldn't hurt a fly, never mind Joe Biden.

by Anonymousreply 124August 7, 2020 9:43 PM

Yes, r107. Kanye is now styling himself as a religious figure and preaching at his own religious services. Guess who was all excited about attending one of them? The Duggar daughter and her equally bigoted pastor-wannabe husband who live in LA.

If Kanye has people like them in his corner, he's going to peel off voters from Trump regardless of how he affects Biden's votes.

by Anonymousreply 125August 7, 2020 9:45 PM

Looks like the plan is not proceeding very smoothly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126August 11, 2020 1:14 AM

The Kanye West campaign is now running into trouble in Virginia, where voters yesterday submitted two affidavits to election officials claiming they were misled into signing up as his electors. W/ @LVozzella @PostRoz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127August 30, 2020 5:36 AM

I've never been a Kanye fan, but now I've come to loathe him and all his BS.

I don't understand why he hasn't been OUTED already. There are numerous sources about his years (decades now?) in the closet, his relationship with that male Italian designer, and others. This would be a perfect opportunity to take down someone who poses a threat to progressive- minded LGBT people and their causes.

by Anonymousreply 128August 30, 2020 5:44 AM

Maybe those rumors are lies

by Anonymousreply 129August 30, 2020 10:46 AM

Read somewhere he got on Minnesota's ballot. It's a fucking 2 point race there.

by Anonymousreply 130August 30, 2020 10:56 AM

Sadly

by Anonymousreply 131August 31, 2020 11:41 AM

Conye will still think this a harmless little promotional stunt until he's facing jail time for election fraud

by Anonymousreply 132August 31, 2020 1:51 PM

Oh he knows he can throw the election and intends to do so

by Anonymousreply 133August 31, 2020 2:24 PM

It baffles me that this mental case is a Trump supporter. TRUMP HATES BLACK PEOPLE. Hates them. HATE.

Why does this jackass need more money and more attention? He's married to the world's richest whore - aside from Melania )who, after reading the excerpts from her book seems like a stone cold cunt with no shame whatsoever. She out-Denged Wendi Deng) and he's already famous. Does he really feel like being drawn and quartered for the rest of his life if Biden loses? What is his point here? Does Yeezy hate black people too? I really don't get this at all.

by Anonymousreply 134August 31, 2020 5:27 PM

Emerson Poll: By race:

Black Voters: Biden 77% (+58) Trump 19%

Hispanic voters: Biden 60% (+23) Trump 37%

White voters: Trump 56% (+15) Biden 41%

by Anonymousreply 135August 31, 2020 8:37 PM

National GE

Among Black Voters: Biden 66% Trump 28% . Among Hispanic Voters: Biden 56% Trump 41% . Among White Voters: Trump 50% Biden 46%

@atlas_intel, LV, 8/24-30

by Anonymousreply 136September 1, 2020 12:17 PM

R134, he really IS crazy. I bet you have never known anyone with these problems - some people have a hard time understanding the reality and severity of true mental illness. He's fucked in the head, and those people only care about themselves. They have no time for anything but themselves and can't relate to the reality and needs of others.

by Anonymousreply 137September 1, 2020 12:26 PM

Kanye is just a pawn making a Trump win look legit because "the Blacks" voted for Kanye instead of Biden. This has Putin's stank all over it.

by Anonymousreply 138September 1, 2020 12:32 PM

r137 You succinctly summed up Trump in four lines.

by Anonymousreply 139September 1, 2020 12:40 PM

[quote]TRUMP HATES BLACK PEOPLE

I don't agree with that. Hating someone means actually expending the energy necessary to think about them. Trump doesn't think about people of color or gay people unless they are rich or wealthy. Trump cares about three things: celebrities, rich people, and Ivanka.

He is indifferent to everything, except what I mentioned above. That's why the job hasn't changed him or affected him in any meaningful way. If you notice the job hasn't really aged him. He looks exactly the same as he did 4 years ago. Most presidents at the end of their first team look like they've been through it, not Trump.

by Anonymousreply 140September 1, 2020 12:46 PM

R139, well, yeah. I don't think of Trump as being certifiable, I just think he is monumentally stupid and very poorly adjusted. But the only crazies I've known have been extra crazy, so I'm not an expert on the middle ground.

by Anonymousreply 141September 1, 2020 12:53 PM

[quote]TRUMP HATES BLACK PEOPLE

[quote]I don't agree with that.

I do. He was kind of on the fence politically until Obama became president. A black man in the White House leading the country set him off. He is fine with black people if they stay in there place and out of his neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 142September 1, 2020 1:53 PM

*their

by Anonymousreply 143September 1, 2020 1:56 PM

...Where have you gone, Sirhan Si-ir-han?

Our nation turns its lonely eyes to you

by Anonymousreply 144September 1, 2020 3:17 PM

He took out ads against the INNOCENT Central Park Five. They were teenagers.

He loathes black people.

by Anonymousreply 145September 1, 2020 11:09 PM

BREAKING: Biden to visit Kenosha on Thursday

by Anonymousreply 146September 2, 2020 3:54 PM

Oh Kanye, you underestimate yourself.

by Anonymousreply 147September 2, 2020 4:34 PM

Judge kicks Kanye West off Virginia ballot for November

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148September 4, 2020 1:53 AM

R100, would make a great movie

by Anonymousreply 149September 4, 2020 2:04 AM

He will not be allowed on the Arizona ballot either.

by Anonymousreply 150September 4, 2020 2:08 AM

Does anybody know if he'll be on the ballot in the swingiest states - esp Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. I'm worried about his affect there. Maybe in Florida but we don't need Florida if we keep the Midwestern blue wall.

I'm pretty sure Kanye's on the Minnesota ballot, damn him.

by Anonymousreply 151September 4, 2020 7:26 AM

electoral-vote dot com (item 7)

It is very clear, at this point, that the primary purpose of Kanye West's presidential bid is to steal votes from Joe Biden, and thus to help West's friend Donald Trump get reelected. If the musician was solely interested in publicity, it wouldn't matter very much which or how many states he made the ballot in. However, West and his people have put in extraordinary effort in swing and swingish states like Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Arizona. The only reason to prioritize those is politics.

On Thursday, the musician saw two apparent victories turn into defeats. First, in Virginia, Circuit Judge Joi Taylor ruled that West obtained his submitted slate of electors through "improper, fraudulent and/or misleading means," and that he is therefore ineligible to appear on ballots in that state. A few hours later, Arizona state Judge Scott McCoy ruled that because West is registered as a Republican, state law does not allow him to run as an independent. So, he can't be on ballots there, either.

Thus far, West has only qualified for the ballot in 10 states: Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont. Among those, the only one where he might plausibly have an impact is Minnesota. Iowa is also looking swingy this year, yes, but it's rather short on the demographic West is ostensibly targeting (the Hawkeye State is only 4.1% Black). The West "campaign" has lawsuits ongoing in Illinois, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Ohio, and West Virginia. Among those, assuming he wins his suits, he might plausibly be a factor in Ohio and Wisconsin. There are also three states left where the ballot access deadline hasn't passed yet: Kentucky, Mississippi, and Rhode Island, none of them the slightest bit swingy.

West is an actual billionaire, with a net worth estimated at $1.3 billion. But, as Michael Bloomberg taught us earlier this year, having more money than Croesus can only take you so far. And, at this point, it's exceedingly likely that West's attempt to help his friend who probably isn't a billionaire is going to come up way short. (Z)

by Anonymousreply 152September 4, 2020 12:53 PM

Conye isn't spending a dime of his own money on this. This is all being funded funneled through RNC/Russian efforts

by Anonymousreply 153September 4, 2020 12:59 PM

Ohio say no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154September 13, 2020 4:07 PM

Why does Trump think Harris being the first woman president would be an insult to the country? r140

He never said that about Hillary, even though he said she was a criminal with her emails?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155September 15, 2020 11:03 AM

Those thinking that Kayne is doing this to help Donald is missing that Kayne is doing this to test the waters for 2024. He thinks he is the 2nd coming and will run in 2024 a serious campaign. Only hope he is committed before then.

by Anonymousreply 156September 15, 2020 11:06 AM

Gee r155, why do you think?

by Anonymousreply 157September 15, 2020 11:15 PM

🚨BREAKING: Virginia Supreme Court REJECTS Republican lawsuit to get Kanye West on the ballot.

by Anonymousreply 158September 17, 2020 9:20 PM

Apologies if this is reported upthread but I just found out about it (dated Sept 14)

The Wisconsin Supreme Court kept the Green Party’s presidential ticket off the ballot Monday, disappointing party members but ensuring more than a million absentee ballots will be mailed by Thursday as required by state law.

by Anonymousreply 159September 17, 2020 9:55 PM

But...

Rapper Kanye West missed the deadline to appear on the Wisconsin presidential ballot by 14 seconds, and a judge has upheld the decision to keep him off the ballot.

Judge John Zakowski ruled in favor of the Wisconsin Elections Commission on Friday night, effectively keeping West off the ballot in the state. He had filed a lawsuit against the WEC over the previous decision to bar him from the ballot because his nomination papers were submitted 14 seconds after the 5 p.m. deadline on Aug. 4, according to the Green Bay Press Gazette….

Zakowski agreed that West was late in filing his paperwork, writing in the decision, “The court believes at the time a grandfather clock rings out five times is the moment it is 5 p.m. Any time after that is precisely that: after 5 p.m.

West’s campaign appealed the decision to the Supreme Court today. His prospects are not good, and perhaps now county election officials can get on with the job of getting mail ballots out before a hard federal deadline of September 19 for overseas and military voters. The reduced number of ballot lines competing for the non-Trump vote is probably good news for Joe Biden.

by Anonymousreply 160September 17, 2020 9:56 PM

Will somebody let me know when the Supreme Court decides on the Kanye issue? I'm an eldergay fool and can't figure out how to find the info and can't stand the damned tv anymore.

by Anonymousreply 161September 17, 2020 9:58 PM

OP is too stupid to live. It doesn't matter what Kanye thinks he's doing. He is mentally ill, disorganized and most importantly, he has no actual backing. He cannot do any actual damage. Literally no one will vote for him, except for people as stupid as OP, and there are only four people that stupid in the US.

by Anonymousreply 162September 17, 2020 10:01 PM

Is it really stupider to vote for Kanye than Donald Trump?

by Anonymousreply 163September 17, 2020 10:04 PM

There'll still be idiots who will write Kanye in this November. But the spoiler effect will hopefully be nowhere the same if he were on the ballot.

[quote]Rapper Kanye West missed the deadline to appear on the Wisconsin presidential ballot by 14 seconds

So this was all about stalling the ballots mailing as much as possible and playing for time. I can't believe that if he wanted to be on the ballot, his reps aren't able to file before the deadline.

by Anonymousreply 164September 17, 2020 10:07 PM

Stop thinking black people will waste a vote on him instead of getting a White Supremacist out.

by Anonymousreply 165September 17, 2020 10:14 PM

This fool has also been kept off of the Virginia ballot as well today. I seriously doubt that it will make one bit of difference in any state where he does make it on the ballot. Most black people I know think he’s a lunatic and wouldn’t vote for him for anything. Because the MAGAt tRumptards are idiots, it’s more likely that he peel off a few votes from Cheatolini.

by Anonymousreply 166September 17, 2020 10:23 PM

He looks mentally ill or slow.

by Anonymousreply 167September 17, 2020 11:08 PM

Trump? I agree r167.

by Anonymousreply 168September 18, 2020 12:56 AM

[quote]Rapper Kanye West missed the deadline to appear on the Wisconsin presidential ballot by 14 seconds

HAHA!

by Anonymousreply 169October 3, 2020 12:31 PM

He’s tens of millions of dollars in debt to Russians. No joke.

by Anonymousreply 170October 3, 2020 12:33 PM

Looks like the only swing state Kanye qualified for is Minnesota. He qualified for the ballot in these twelve states according to Wikipedia: Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont.

Could he matter in Colorado? I don't think so - hope not.

by Anonymousreply 171October 3, 2020 3:40 PM

He should focus on his sham marriage

by Anonymousreply 172October 3, 2020 3:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!