Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anton Yelchin

Do you remember him? Russian born, child star, then a constantly working actor in indies and small features + Star Trek. He was crushed to death by his Jeep Grand Cherokee rolling back in his driveway. I just watched Love Antosha, 2019, an autobiography of his life. Everyone is in it. Everyone. There's a lot of footage from his childhood to the end because he was born to entertain and was making videos from when he was a toddler it seems. His parents, jews, were Soviet figure skating stars who got political asylum right before the USSR fell apart. He had cystic fibrosis but you'd never know it from his energy. The film shows him as very loving, endlessly creative soul, fairy-like if not almost angelic, and sometimes you can see this on screen. Now I want to see more of his movies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100August 8, 2020 7:04 AM

RIP but his voice reminded me of Adam Brody's and I couldn't stand it.

by Anonymousreply 1August 5, 2020 6:38 PM

ФСБ agents killed him.

by Anonymousreply 2August 5, 2020 6:38 PM

Was it well known that he had CF or is that just coming out now?

by Anonymousreply 3August 5, 2020 6:38 PM

Was he gay?

by Anonymousreply 4August 5, 2020 6:38 PM

R3 no it was not well known at all and even his parents kept the news from him when he was a boy because he seemed to have endless energy and health when he was doing creative things. I read the description of living with the disease and it's not for sissies, that's for sure. I cried a couple times watching this doc, I know MARY!, because he was a trouper, in both senses. So likable and quite cute sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 5August 5, 2020 6:43 PM

I don't get how can a car crush someone when it's barely moving for few meters and then it pins you to the mailbox. Unless you live on a steeply mountain

by Anonymousreply 6August 5, 2020 6:45 PM

There is NOTHING about him being gay in the documentary, but he flames many times as a boy and man in the doc. He broke some hearts including Kristen Stewart's (she claims). If he were gay, his innate showbiz personality would fit but I think he could easily have been like this and straight. His mother - a real force of nature and very dramatic and theatrical. She seems to have been a total stage mom and he adored her.

by Anonymousreply 7August 5, 2020 6:46 PM

A BRICK mail mail post, more like it. And they said his driveway was steep. That's a heavy hard. he wouldn't have been able to move if he survived the crush.

In the last footage of his life, he looks quite dissipated, almost a bit strung out, but the documentary is adoring, not investigative.

by Anonymousreply 8August 5, 2020 6:48 PM

heavy hit.

by Anonymousreply 9August 5, 2020 6:48 PM

[quote]but the documentary is adoring, not investigative.

His parents were behind the doc so it makes sense that he is shown in a positive light. I attended a screening/Q&A of the doc with the parents and they admit they were shocked at the other side of his lfe - frequenting seedy places, the adult oriented photography.

by Anonymousreply 10August 5, 2020 6:56 PM

He was cute in Star Trek

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 5, 2020 6:56 PM

[quote] His parents, jews, were Soviet figure skating stars who got political asylum right before the USSR fell apart.

They waited until they came to America when he was almost a year old before they had him circumcised because they were so terrified of the Russian antisemitism.

by Anonymousreply 12August 6, 2020 12:54 AM

ouch

by Anonymousreply 13August 6, 2020 12:55 AM

About Thomas...a movie he did just about all on. It is the reality most do not know.

He was a fairy. He was connected.

Perhaps someone thought that he did know too much.

by Anonymousreply 14August 6, 2020 12:59 AM

You must mean Odd Thomas

by Anonymousreply 15August 6, 2020 1:11 AM

[quote] Now I want to see more of his movies.

Watch "Green Room" if you haven't seen it yet.

by Anonymousreply 16August 6, 2020 1:15 AM

That was so freaky how he died. He was in so many movies at that time. I remember I was disgusted because one of those friends that found him called TMZ. It kind of reminded me a little bit of River Phoenix. No respect.

by Anonymousreply 17August 6, 2020 1:21 AM

He plays a troubled gay kid in the movie We Don't Belong Here, but it's not a good film (to say the least).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 6, 2020 1:22 AM

He was too old for that role!

by Anonymousreply 19August 6, 2020 1:23 AM

Anton, Tilda Swinton, and Tom Hiddleston all gave good performances in Only Lovers Left Alive. I really liked that movie. It was very slow-moving, but I loved the look of the decay of Detroit and Morocco.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 6, 2020 1:29 AM

I saw him just last night in an episode of Law And Order Criminal Intent. He played a teen banging his teacher Anne Dudek.

by Anonymousreply 21August 6, 2020 1:36 AM

Chris Pine and Anton. Hmmm.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 6, 2020 1:38 AM

Did he ever do nudity?

by Anonymousreply 23August 6, 2020 1:38 AM

What is that from, r22?

by Anonymousreply 24August 6, 2020 1:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 6, 2020 1:41 AM

R24 In the documentary they talked about Star Trek filming in Vancouver and how Pine, his girlfriend and Anton would go out in his boat on weekends. Pine said this was his favorite picture of them and how Anton didn’t want to move and disturb his sleep for an hour, even though it seemed to pain him.

by Anonymousreply 26August 6, 2020 1:45 AM

[quote]They waited until they came to America when he was almost a year old before they had him circumcised because they were so terrified of the Russian antisemitism.

R12, was this mentioned in an interview?

by Anonymousreply 27August 6, 2020 4:14 AM

[quote] I just watched Love Antosha, 2019, an autobiography of his life. Everyone is in it. Everyone.

Not me!

by Anonymousreply 28August 6, 2020 4:29 AM

The parents not telling him he had a major illness really seemed to fuck him up. the parents seemed rather controlling and mildly fucking nutty.

I always presumed he liked cock, but is not mentioned in the hagography film.

by Anonymousreply 29August 6, 2020 4:36 AM

Big grave monument at Hollywood Forever off Santa Monica behind Paramount. HIs parents come out and sit daily.

by Anonymousreply 30August 6, 2020 4:46 AM

We had the same year Grand Cherokee with that same stupid electronic shifter. It was a pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 31August 6, 2020 5:02 AM

I had a huge crush on him and remember being very confused waking up to that headline. I hope he passed out quickly.

The doc is nice, learned a lot about him.

His house was a very cute cottage (I looked it up on Zillow) and the driveway is STEEP. Supposedly his parents moved in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 6, 2020 5:11 AM

His last film, shot two weeks before the accident

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 6, 2020 5:12 AM

Why would the parents want to live there? They are quite strange people.

by Anonymousreply 34August 6, 2020 5:25 AM

R34 I can only speak from experience. I'm one of two children and my brother died suddenly. My mom has a lot of his pictures around her house. I can't imagine what it's like for the Yelchins to lose their only child. And personally I'm very glad that my brother knocked up his bitch of a first wife because I have no interest in having kids.

by Anonymousreply 35August 6, 2020 5:33 AM

[quote] I had [bold]a huge crush on him[/bold] and remember being very confused waking up to that headline.

Bad choice of words.

by Anonymousreply 36August 6, 2020 5:41 AM

Wait, so he was a plain looking Jew lacking exceptional talent who made it in Hollywood? Stop the presses.

by Anonymousreply 37August 6, 2020 5:52 AM

OP, I thought he was good in "Charlie Bartlett." Only 71% (Audience) on Rotten Tomatoes, but I enjoyed its muddled quirkiness.

by Anonymousreply 38August 6, 2020 6:01 AM

He was attractive when his hair was straightened.

by Anonymousreply 39August 6, 2020 6:07 AM

No rent. Close to cemetery, She can smell his sheets.

by Anonymousreply 40August 6, 2020 6:08 AM

[quote]The parents not telling him he had a major illness really seemed to fuck him up. the parents seemed rather controlling and mildly fucking nutty.

Jews they are, but they are Russian as well. Controlling and mildly fucking nutty comes with the territory.

by Anonymousreply 41August 6, 2020 6:32 AM

Michael Jackson's grave is actually more tasteful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 6, 2020 6:37 AM

Actually, I feel guilty for posting the above. If Anton's parents read this, I'm sorry. I understand their overwhelming grief.

by Anonymousreply 43August 6, 2020 6:49 AM

R43 Too late, they are so going to do Rusky stuff on your ass for mocking the grave...which is a horror show.

by Anonymousreply 44August 6, 2020 6:56 AM

[quote] [R12], was this mentioned in an interview?

Not R12 but yes it was. It wasn't the first time I'd heard or read about Russian Jews delaying a bris.

by Anonymousreply 45August 6, 2020 7:16 AM

Thank you , OP. I wasn’t familiar with Anton until reading your post. Just watched Love, Anton. What a life. Going to bed inspired. RIP, Anton.

by Anonymousreply 46August 6, 2020 7:22 AM

R20, I LOVE that film. 🥰🥰🥰

I remember when this happened. I did not know that one of his actual friends called TMZ, and I find it somewhat shocking that calling TMZ whilst learning that a close friend was pinned between a Jeep and a brick/iron structure and killed as a result, is even in the range of normal or expected responses from normal people.

But yeah, I remember watching the TMZ clip because I had just gotten home and turned on the TV as I got ready to jump in the shower before going to bed, and it was just so sad.

Freak accidents aren’t accidents though they’re freaky. The entrance to his property was positioned at an incline, which made the Jeep roll towards the gate and the mail box next to it. Had the mail box been positioned elsewhere, even by inches, he may have barely made it out alive from the incident.

Does anyone know what the determination was on the Jeep’s gear position? Was it a mechanical thing or did he not have it locked into “park”? Even without the parking breaks, that Jeep should not have rolled out of place as it did, high leads me to assume he was probably intoxicated or high, and made a human error due to that.

Anyone have the details on that?

by Anonymousreply 47August 6, 2020 7:27 AM

Someone in my town was crushed by a similar SUV on a steep driveway the same year that Anton was, in rather similar circumstances, so apparently it's a "thing". Note to self: never step behind or in front of a large vehicle stopped or parked on a steep hill if you have the slightest doubt about its stability. Four thousand pounds or more will ALWAYS win.

by Anonymousreply 48August 6, 2020 8:17 AM

27 club

by Anonymousreply 49August 6, 2020 8:18 AM

R48 - it was the electronic shifter FCA used at the time in the Jeep. It wasn't always easy for some to know whether or not it was engaged/disengaged, or it was easy to leave it engaged. Soon after this incident, they went back to a conventional shifter. I wonder how much the parents got in a settlement... I think a few people probably got settlements.

by Anonymousreply 50August 6, 2020 10:24 AM

Suit settled in death of Anton Yelchin, actor crushed by SUV

March 22, 2018

The parents of Anton Yelchin have reached a settlement with the makers of the Jeep Grand Cherokee, the SUV that crushed and killed the “Star Trek” actor in his driveway in 2016.

The confidential settlement agreement between Victor and Irina Yelchin and Fiat Chrysler was filed this week in Los Angeles County Superior Court.

Fiat Chrysler said in a statement Thursday that it is “pleased that we’ve reached an amicable resolution in this matter” and that the car company continues to “extend our deepest sympathies to the Yelchin family for their tragic loss.”

[More at link]:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 6, 2020 11:16 AM

I liked him. I really like the Odd Thomas books by Dean Koontz and he played Odd in the film adaptation and I thought it was perfect casting. Was a shame they didn't do any more of them.

The last thing I saw him in was Thoroughbreds, with Anya Taylor-Joy and Olivia Cooke, loved it.

by Anonymousreply 52August 6, 2020 11:57 AM

In fact, that was the last film he ever did too apparently.

by Anonymousreply 53August 6, 2020 11:58 AM

His death was one of the strangest freak accidents that didn't sound like the result of his own stupid.

by Anonymousreply 54August 6, 2020 12:06 PM

I really liked him as an actor , especially on Star Trek. His death was shocking and very sad.

by Anonymousreply 55August 6, 2020 12:21 PM

His Criminal Minds episode is one of the only ones I was able to sit through. "Sex, Birth, Death," S2E11.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 6, 2020 12:33 PM

CF is a terrible illness, he was never going to live a long life.

by Anonymousreply 57August 6, 2020 12:44 PM

I first saw him the "Blind Date" episode of CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM (2004). He was great interacting with Larry David. He was very deadpan.

by Anonymousreply 58August 6, 2020 12:57 PM

R58 - Last month I binge watched all of the CYE episodes, and I couldn't figure out who was playing the nephew in that episode even though I kept saying to myself that he looked familiar.

And then I saw the closing credits.

Yes he was very good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59August 6, 2020 1:05 PM

His scene with Justin Timberlake in Alpha Dog is heart wrenching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 6, 2020 1:11 PM

Probably for the best; his hair was starting to thin, and for for a young actor in Hollywood, that's literally a death sentence.

by Anonymousreply 61August 6, 2020 1:15 PM

R61 Why does every thread have an idiotic unfunny cunt like you?

by Anonymousreply 62August 6, 2020 1:19 PM

R62 but true

by Anonymousreply 63August 6, 2020 2:38 PM

If you have Roku, I believe the documentary is on Tubi.

by Anonymousreply 64August 6, 2020 5:32 PM

R37, he was beautiful and talented. He also seemed to have guileless charm, which is a quality that's clearly foreign to you.

by Anonymousreply 65August 6, 2020 5:57 PM

So there was no mention of any girlfriends? He was 27 when he died, he surely had a dating histoy.

by Anonymousreply 66August 6, 2020 7:02 PM

Kristin Stewart but that doesn't reveal much. I think she is more lesbian than hot and heavy bi.

by Anonymousreply 67August 6, 2020 7:12 PM

His photos were very dark.

by Anonymousreply 68August 6, 2020 7:16 PM

R67 Can't she be hot and heavy lesbian? Also, she dated men before coming to terms with her sexuality

by Anonymousreply 69August 6, 2020 7:16 PM

Well I've watched Hearts in Atlantis and Fright Night. Anton's the lead in Hearts with a quite creepy Anthony Hopkins as supporting. Anton easily carries the movie. A great performance from a child actor. Fright Nite is OK but my eyes were glued to Colin Farrell who, in this 2011 movie, was in great shape.

by Anonymousreply 70August 6, 2020 7:17 PM

I know she is bi and yes I do believe she is a hot lesbian lover. I just never got a lot of heat off her interaction with guys, is all I'm saying. Probably Anton was bi. He didn't come off as someone who would have hidden boyfriends from his friends and family, but maybe from Showbiz press. Someone knows, but we don't.

by Anonymousreply 71August 6, 2020 7:19 PM

R66 There was mention of a girlfriend for awhile named Sophie in the documentary when he was still a teen I think.

by Anonymousreply 72August 6, 2020 7:31 PM

I watched it for free through Amazon Prime, but they called it an IMDB movie and it had ads. That’s the first time I saw that happen.

by Anonymousreply 73August 6, 2020 7:32 PM

I presume he was totally gay, but his mental smothering obsessed parents were not open to that being covered in the documentary.

by Anonymousreply 74August 6, 2020 7:35 PM

You know Pine had that ass.

by Anonymousreply 75August 6, 2020 7:37 PM

From what I read, you wouldn't want to butt fuck someone with Cystic Fibrosis. Look it up. No bueno.

by Anonymousreply 76August 6, 2020 7:40 PM

Ever since I read about Anton's tragic fate, I've been a bit more mindful about crossing the street or getting into elevators; all the things that we do and take for granted that nothing will happen. It only takes a second for fate to intervene, taking your eyes away from your surroundings and everything changes.

I saw Anton in a Law & Order: SVU (I think it was SVU) and he played a Russian kid who had a screwed up relationship with an older woman, I think? I remember the character being in SO MUCH pain and how Anton immersed himself in the role in a way that few actors do.

RIP, Anton.

by Anonymousreply 77August 6, 2020 7:41 PM

The fact that they said he never missed a day of work, despite his constant and demanding schedule, was very interesting considering he had CF. It is remarkable that he was so healthy for so long, though it seemed like they were hinting the disease was catching up with him. To live to age twenty seven with CF has only recently become an unbefore dreamed of reality. Within the last year a long awaited drug was finally approved and it looks like it has the potential to extend life way into adulthood, which was previously unheard of in the past.

Having worked with CF patients in the past I have mixed feelings about them not telling him. Mainly it’s about him not having had a community of friends with the same diagnosis to find support and understanding of his disease. Interestingly that isolation may also may have been a contributing factor to him staying health. Unfortunately, the cross contamination by very virulent factors between fellow CF patients is a huge problem, hence that recent Cole Sprouse film Five Feet Apart.

by Anonymousreply 78August 6, 2020 7:48 PM

I was a big fan of his after seeing him in one of his rare lead roles, Like Crazy, which features a pre-superstar Jennifer Lawrence in a supporting role. His best performance was a small role in Only Lovers Left Alive; I was disappointed when his character exited the film.

R77 That's a Law & Order: Criminal Intent episode. It's called "True Luv."

by Anonymousreply 79August 6, 2020 7:48 PM

I don't remember if it was mentioned, but WHEN did they tell him about his CF? As a small child, I doubt he would've understood and if he was healthy, I can understand why. But surely they told him by grade school/the tween years.

by Anonymousreply 80August 6, 2020 7:52 PM

Older teen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81August 6, 2020 7:59 PM

The first thing I saw him in was this episode of ER back in 2000. He absolutely broke my heart when he squeaked out, “Mom”. This was one of those scenes that stuck with me.

And Alpha Dog was another tragic one. I saw that once and won’t watch it again. He was heartbreaking.

He seemed like a good guy. Didn’t deserve such a tragic end. I heard it took about 90:seconds of being crushed before he passed out. And then died. How awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 6, 2020 8:03 PM

[quote]I had a huge crush on him

So did his car.

by Anonymousreply 83August 6, 2020 8:13 PM

too soon R83

by Anonymousreply 84August 6, 2020 9:12 PM

[quote] So there was no mention of any girlfriends? He was 27 when he died, he surely had a dating histoy

I was thinking about that yesterday and I seem to recall at the time of his death of a girlfriend. I think she was an "actress", but not one who had really done anything.

by Anonymousreply 85August 6, 2020 9:12 PM

Actually, finding out he had CF goes a long way to explaining why he most likely had a complicated history with dating and relationships. It also might explain his “lurker” voyeur persona that he developed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 6, 2020 9:28 PM

[quote]I don't remember if it was mentioned, but WHEN did they tell him about his CF? As a small child, I doubt he would've understood and if he was healthy, I can understand why. But surely they told him by grade school/the tween years.

They told him when he was 17 because he began having issues. If I recall correctly, prior to that they had him doing breathing treatments but explained it away by telling him it was a way to make him stronger or healthy.

[quote]Mainly it’s about him not having had a community of friends with the same diagnosis to find support and understanding of his disease.

He even said as much in his journals. How he was going to publically announce he had CF due to his research and saw the people living with it.

by Anonymousreply 87August 6, 2020 9:38 PM

Are there degrees of CF? Because he's quite physical in all his movies. Doesn't seem to have breathing issues.

by Anonymousreply 88August 6, 2020 9:42 PM

[quote]Doesn't seem to have breathing issues.

Well, until his last day alive.

by Anonymousreply 89August 6, 2020 10:08 PM

R88 It’s mentioned a few times that he had to wake up early before being on set for treatment, but they didn’t explain it much more. CF patients have what’s called chest PT, which in the early days was literally a physical therapist pounding on their back, sides and chest to loosen the mucus build up in their lungs, which is especially bad in the morning after sleeping all night.

This clip shows what was available at the time of his death, portable vibrating vests that do that same therapy. They also show the different evolution of the machinery needed for the vest and how it went from something that could only be done in the hospital to something you could travel with. Usually it’s done twice a day for a half hour to hour.

Him looking strung out and sleep deprived at the end was most likely related to his progressively worsening CF. Because the mucus build up at night is extreme, their bodies are basically trying to drown them in mucus, many became anxiety ridden and fearful of sleeping. There is a large fear of dying in your sleep for CF patients. It is a very cruel fate that he asphyxiated to death, I’m sure it’s always how he feared he would die, but the circumstances were completely different from what he and he parents would ever have imagined.

Another insight into his parents behavior is that every parent of CF knows that it’s genetics based on both of their sides that resulted in the CF. Each parent has to supply that defect for the child to be born with the disease. If they each would have married someone else (who didn’t have it) and had a child that child would never of had CF, but still remain a carrier.

It explains their indulgence and support of his interests, when you think your child is never going to grow into adulthood you want them to have every experience they can have.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90August 6, 2020 10:11 PM

I’ve posted a few times here about CF. I thought I would share this link for those who are interested. It is by Laura Rothenberg and it’s an audio diary she kept that was presented on NPR and for years was one of the most listened to archived works. Called My So-Called Lungs, it documents her struggles with CF at the end of her life including what eventually became a failed lung transplant.

Laura was a brilliant young lady and a patient at a hospital where I worked. She out lived her whole cohort, which she talks about at the start of the piece. The nod to Claire Danes was not incidental, red haired, pale waif thin, a true NYC (some of these are traits of CF) she had the personality and charm that lit up a room when she entered it. She was always writing poetry and she wrote a memoir of her life, Breathing for a Living, which came out shortly after she died.

More then anything she did not want to be forgotten, and this piece in a way has made sure she has not been. Listen to the producer’s epilogue after the main piece for the final parts of her story. I will warn you, it will break your heart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91August 6, 2020 10:55 PM

I was friends with a guy who passed of CF.

It was really odd, because we knew he probably wouldn’t make it past 30, and he talked about it very openly and had known since he was 12, hence had a very different perspective than we, his friends did. He was very comfortable about the prognosis and he said he might da looked forward to it because of how uncomfortable and eventually, how painful it was for him to breathe.

He was 27 or 28 when he passed and it just got to the point one day, when he wasn’t able to breathe without mechanical assistance.

He died peacefully at UCLA, with everyone around.

It was so odd, because we expected the day, and once it arrived, we were all pretty much in acceptance too, because we all anticipated and dreaded that day.

But in the end, we processed it very quickly and we probably did so because he helped us get there by living in the moment while he was here.

Poor Anton would not have made last His late 20s to early 30s. The way he died was tragic but maybe it was more merciful than the alternative he was facing had he died of CF.

He had a very full life, and got lots done while he was here. 👍🏽

by Anonymousreply 92August 7, 2020 3:56 AM

R92 Anton was wealthy and while no guarantee, there are CF patients who live to old age. Being crushed doesn't seem like a fun way to go, especially if he remained conscious.

by Anonymousreply 93August 7, 2020 5:19 AM

If his disease was beginning to progress in his late 20s, that doesn't bode well for him living past his 30s. However, new medical treatments are being discovered all the time, so it's possible he'd have had a much longer life if it weren't for the freak accident.

by Anonymousreply 94August 7, 2020 5:22 AM

[quote]They waited until they came to America when he was almost a year old before they had him circumcised because they were so terrified of the Russian antisemitism.

R12, was this info about Anton's brit milah revealed in the 'Love, Antosha' documentary?

by Anonymousreply 95August 7, 2020 11:53 PM

R95 no there is no blue material in the doc.

by Anonymousreply 96August 7, 2020 11:55 PM

I interviewed adults with CF for a research project, and I learned that more and more people with CF are living into middle and old age. People that were told at 15 they would die in 5 years are now 60. People who didn't think they had to worry about retirement are now retirement age.

by Anonymousreply 97August 8, 2020 12:04 AM

I thought he was so cute ‚— adorable face and hot body.

Had no idea he had CF; they really did manage to keep it a secret.

by Anonymousreply 98August 8, 2020 12:11 AM

I loved his character on Fierce People. Also young!ChrisEvans in this film.

by Anonymousreply 99August 8, 2020 6:32 AM

He was hot without the curls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100August 8, 2020 7:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!