Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Scientists realise they have hot it wrong about sperm! It does not swim at all but spins!

New research sheds new light on how man juices work after 350 years of fooling people into thinking it is a swimmer...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 5, 2020 7:34 PM

Got it wrong not hot it wrong although I suppose hot it wrong could be a reasonable take too if looked at a certain way!😆😉

by Anonymousreply 1August 5, 2020 3:10 AM

The gay ones twirl.

by Anonymousreply 2August 5, 2020 3:47 AM

The original Cirque du Soleil.

by Anonymousreply 3August 5, 2020 4:13 AM

You know, my head DOES spin when I ‘swallow.’

by Anonymousreply 4August 5, 2020 4:22 AM

r4 In a spasm of ecstasy?!😉

by Anonymousreply 5August 5, 2020 4:44 AM

This is why I'm able to tremolo the high notes!

by Anonymousreply 6August 5, 2020 5:04 AM

Well, that solves it.

by Anonymousreply 7August 5, 2020 6:02 AM

Very possibly!! r6😁

by Anonymousreply 8August 5, 2020 5:27 PM

I guess I have change my profile to "Want to swallow your spinners"

by Anonymousreply 9August 5, 2020 5:58 PM

They TWIRL UP!

by Anonymousreply 10August 5, 2020 6:00 PM

THERE HAVE ALREADY BEEN SEVERAL THREADS ON THIS OP!! CAN YOU PLEASE DO A SEARCH FIRST BEFORE YOU POST NEXT TIME? CAN YOU? YOU SHOULD HAVE SEARCHED FIRST BECAUSE THERE HAVE ALREADY BEEN SEVERAL THREADS ON THIS AND WE DON'T CARE. I HATE YOU!

by Anonymousreply 11August 5, 2020 6:07 PM

Sperm writhes.

...makes continual twisting, squirming movements or contortions of the body

by Anonymousreply 12August 5, 2020 7:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!