Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Poll: Graham, Harrison neck-and-neck in SC’s U.S. Senate race

COLUMBIA — South Carolina’s 2020 U.S. Senate race is neck-and-neck with just three months to go until Election Day, as Democratic challenger Jaime Harrison’s well-funded campaign appears to have significantly narrowed the gap against Republican incumbent Lindsey Graham, according to a new poll released Tuesday.

Graham led Harrison by just a single percentage point, 44 percent to 43 percent, in the poll conducted by data intelligence firm Morning Consult, well within the survey’s 3.5 percent margin of error.

Republican President Donald Trump, by comparison, holds a five-point lead in the historically red state over Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, 49 percent to 44 percent — though Morning Consult’s tracking data shows Trump’s margin has shrunk from around 15 percent in early June.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 21, 2020 9:07 PM

Is somebody poisoning Lindsay?

He’s been looking rather sick lately. Something is wrong with him.

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2020 3:15 PM

[quote] He’s been looking rather sick lately. Something is wrong with him.

Yes! He's an old, miserable closeted homo being blackmailed by Trump and the Russians.

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2020 3:17 PM

What happened to all those sex workers that we're going to out him? LOL.

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2020 3:19 PM

I was just about to say that Graham looks disheveled and odd in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2020 3:26 PM

The race is neck and turkey neck.

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2020 3:30 PM

It’s not just the photo. He has been deteriorating rapidly. Reminds me of the early stages of this guy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2020 3:30 PM

Do you think he's on the meth like all the other gays?

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2020 3:42 PM

The fact that Trump is only 5 points ahead of Biden in beet red SC is shocking. It's also shocking that SC has two closeted gay men running for Senate.

by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2020 3:44 PM

Now THAT is a surprise. A wonderful surprise for all of us.

by Anonymousreply 9August 4, 2020 3:49 PM

Send Harrison some money today.

by Anonymousreply 10August 10, 2020 11:54 AM

Poor Lindsey must been drinking himself into a puddle these days. He's losing his mind over Don Winslow dropping an October surprise on his campaign.

Thoughts and prayers.

by Anonymousreply 11August 10, 2020 12:03 PM

I’d bet $5 that Lindsay is not going to make it.

by Anonymousreply 12August 10, 2020 12:07 PM

I sent Jaime Harrison $75 two weeks ago. I really want Graham GONE!

I hope other DLers will also donate what they can **right now** to Harrison's campaign.

DL, we can make a difference in the U.S. Senate!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 10, 2020 12:09 PM

I hope that the sex workers make an appearance in early October. Just enough time to make a difference.

by Anonymousreply 14August 10, 2020 12:16 PM

How can this be a neck and neck race? The one on the right has no neck. Looks like something out of The Hills Have Eyes

by Anonymousreply 15August 10, 2020 12:38 PM

How are the polls trending lately?

by Anonymousreply 16September 11, 2020 8:21 PM

It doesn't look like there has been a new poll since Aug 11th.

by Anonymousreply 17September 11, 2020 9:54 PM

R3 they did, but apparently no one cared.

by Anonymousreply 18September 11, 2020 9:58 PM

Actually, I didn't see any necks in OP's pic.

by Anonymousreply 19September 11, 2020 10:00 PM

omg yessss

her fat ass/ graham/ must go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 20September 11, 2020 11:09 PM

La Senatrice is looking bloated. Must be drinking heavily — probably worried about losing.

by Anonymousreply 21September 11, 2020 11:18 PM

Just donated. Only $50 but I've been donating regularly to Biden and the IA and KY raves. Least I can do considering my partner and I both have secure employment.

by Anonymousreply 22September 12, 2020 12:30 AM

He deserves to lose but with voter suppression, Russian interference and fraud he is likely to hold his seat.

by Anonymousreply 23September 12, 2020 1:22 AM

I just donated a small amount (not my state) to get rid of Miss Ladybugs. He has had years to deal with, and come forward about being blackmailed to support 45. Man up Lady Graham.

by Anonymousreply 24September 13, 2020 4:30 PM

Can you guys please comment and vote on this Newsweek article about Lady G? Dumpsters are beating us at the moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 20, 2020 12:05 AM

Graham looks like an alcoholic mess in OP's pic

by Anonymousreply 26September 20, 2020 12:12 AM

Now would be a good time for all those sex workers to say "damn the consequences" and show their receipts

by Anonymousreply 27September 20, 2020 1:07 AM

So what is McGrath doing wrong that Harrison is doing right?

by Anonymousreply 28September 20, 2020 9:26 AM

The Supreme Court hearings will be what saves Graham this election.

by Anonymousreply 29September 20, 2020 9:33 AM

Where is the gaggle of rentboys threatening to out this unprincipled, bloated, hyprocritical, lily-livered autocrat ass licker?

by Anonymousreply 30September 20, 2020 10:46 AM

It's time for democrats to go low. Graham needs to be outed. Next anti-Graham television ad needs to be targeted to women:

"...never-married, lifelong bachelor, childless Lindsey Graham has lied time and time again and now he is prepared to take an unprincipled decision to limit your reproductive rights and rob a woman of autonomy over her own body. There was no evidence that he likes women, and now, it is becoming more clear that he hates women."

Couple that female voiceover with the most flamboyantly gay images of him embracing men, smelling cookies, laughing hysterically with men and ogling other men.

There are two distinct groups of SC female voters that should be targeted -- anti-gay Deplorable hags and women who care about choice. Get them to stay home and not vote, or vote for Harrison.

by Anonymousreply 31September 20, 2020 4:17 PM

Full on hissy fit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 21, 2020 9:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!