Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sarah From Ohio Has Something Important To Say

The tide is turning:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2020 3:32 PM

Good for her and I hope she and her family aren't anomalies. We need to oust Trump or our country as we knew it is gone.

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2020 8:15 AM

2024 deplorable choice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2020 8:34 AM

One woman is not a tide.

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2020 9:49 AM

Why do Republicans spew the word “values” and act like it’s trait they only have.

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2020 10:04 AM

Yikes, the Biden’s have morals, hope she doesn’t find out about Hunter!

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2020 10:05 AM

Trump is ahead in the polls in Ohio.

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2020 12:09 PM

R5, is Hunter running for office?

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2020 12:10 PM

The county I live in now went for Trump in 2016 by 16 points. I would love to say I think Biden will pull it out, but I’m seeing a lot of Trump2020 signs around here again.

by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2020 1:46 PM

Biden leads Trump by 4 in latest Ohio poll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 4, 2020 1:56 PM

Thanks R9. I couldn't be bothered.

by Anonymousreply 10August 4, 2020 1:58 PM

Turd is also holding his own in GA.

by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2020 3:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!