Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Latest email from Trump/Pence Campaign

Subject Line: Patriots Wear Face Masks

I know how difficult the past few months have been. Your unwavering support during this time has not gone unnoticed.

I am writing to you now, not to ask for a contribution, but to ask for your help.

We are all in this together, and while I know there has been some confusion surrounding the usage of face masks, I think it’s something we should all try to do when we are not able to be socially distanced from others.

I don’t love wearing them either. Masks may be good, they may be just okay, or they may be great. They can possibly help us get back to our American way of life that so many of us rightfully cherished before we were so terribly impacted by the China Virus.

My feeling is, we have nothing to lose, and possibly everything to gain, including the next chapter to our country, and to keep things open whether it be schools or businesses.

I recently tweeted that many view wearing a mask as a patriotic act, and there is no one more patriotic than me and you. Why not give it a shot!

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2020 11:19 AM

Fuck them both. Blood on both their hands. Blood of the now 150,000 Covid-19 deaths; blood from Putin's bounty on killing our American protectors.

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2020 6:57 AM

[quote]I know there has been some confusion surrounding the usage of face masks

Why is he trying to explode their tiny heads?

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2020 6:57 AM

Well that’s definitive

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2020 6:58 AM

FUCK THOSE MURDEROUS BASTARDS! HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN DEAD AND THEY DID DIDDLY-SQUAT!!!

Worse, they stole my line.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2020 7:05 AM

"China Virus"

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2020 7:05 AM

That email should begin with Now that COVID-19 is in the red states...

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2020 8:26 AM

Donald, stop trying to make 'China Virus' happen, it's NOT going to happen!

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2020 11:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!