Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

There's a 4th Hanson brother

Oof! And he's a brunette to boot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 21, 2020 1:02 AM

Is this one gay or does he have a million kids too?

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2020 6:05 AM

Did he eat the other three?

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2020 6:09 AM

Ew. Kill it.

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2020 6:10 AM

Actually, after watching that, the straights can keep him.

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2020 6:11 AM

The mother waited too long between having Zac and him. That's why he's not svelte and blond.

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2020 6:15 AM

Zac was in an accident in October.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2020 6:15 AM

Jack Black's secret love child?

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2020 6:26 AM

I wanna sniff that bulge.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2020 6:32 AM

Does Taylor still secretly post here?

by Anonymousreply 9August 4, 2020 6:38 AM

Zac is the best looking of the three but he's a gun-obsessed Republican. He and Taylor are both thicc as shown from the tight pants they wear. Isaac who is not as pretty as his brothers seems the most intelligent, empathetic and thoughtful. I feel bad for Taylor for knocking up a fangirl in his teens and being forced to marry her by their super-religious parents. Now he has 6 kids and he's not even forty.

by Anonymousreply 10August 8, 2020 3:26 PM

barf! no wonder they left him out!

by Anonymousreply 11August 8, 2020 3:28 PM

R11, he wasn't born when they started the group. You're mean.

by Anonymousreply 12August 8, 2020 3:30 PM

Kinda reminds me of the 4th Jonas brother

by Anonymousreply 13August 8, 2020 5:10 PM

He's a fat. And it doesn't appear he bathes with any particular regularity. Those attributes, combined with his (lack of) musical sense and Stevie Wonder/Ray Charles head affectations will probably see him become the reincarnation of the late GG Allin, (shown below with bff trump) who regularly flung feces and urinated on his countless fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 8, 2020 5:44 PM

At least he seems to be more liberal than his brothers and left Oklahoma for LA. He is trying to make his own sound and style too. His brothers haven't been relevant to the music world since 2000, so he doesn't have that baggage of being compared to them. Mac looks similar to Zac in the facial department but is overweight. Zac was chubby too but lost a lot of weight. People also used to call Isaac "the ugly brother" but he was always handsome and aged beautifully. I don't know how but Taylor and Zac are still pretty even as they near middle age. I think if Mac lost weight he could look decent.

by Anonymousreply 15August 8, 2020 8:40 PM

His band is good.

by Anonymousreply 16August 8, 2020 9:04 PM

I think hes very cute,and I dont mind the weight . A big ole snuggly teddy bear . Hopefully hes hairy . His voice is perfectly fine ,he sounds better than 80% of those idiots on the radio today.

by Anonymousreply 17August 8, 2020 9:19 PM

R13 They were basically the Jonas Brothers of the late 90s though I argue Hanson actually has more talent

by Anonymousreply 18August 9, 2020 2:52 AM

Is this their mother? The world famous right wing extremist Pauline:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 9, 2020 3:00 AM

Their mom's name is Diana

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 9, 2020 3:03 AM

The Hanson family years ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 9, 2020 3:04 AM

They favor their dad a lot. You can tell he was handsome when young.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 9, 2020 3:07 AM

Taylor is a mix of both parents. Their dad is a DILF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 9, 2020 3:08 AM

So, basically, he’s the “Gummo” of the Hanson brothers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 9, 2020 3:16 AM

What religion are the parents? Were the kids raised in a commune? I remember when they declined to appear on RuPaul's show because a sheltered Zac had previously seen a clip of Ru and burst into tears, the way some children react when they see a clown for the first time.

by Anonymousreply 25August 9, 2020 6:37 PM

I think their parents are Evangelical Baptists. They homescooled their children too which is a common practice in Oklahoma not only out of religion but also because the public school system is atrocious as well. Zac and Isaac converted to Eastern Orthodox though as adults. Isaac and Taylor though both admitted on Howard Stern to knocking up their girlfriends and marrying them after and Zac is a pothead.

by Anonymousreply 26August 9, 2020 6:42 PM

Was Taylor a pass around bottom with his brothers?

by Anonymousreply 27August 9, 2020 6:45 PM

Taylor is a total stepford smiler. He seems unhappy and probably would love to live an open and carefree lifestyle having a good time with guys and girls alike. But is stuck in the Bible Belt with tons of children and a wife he doesn't really seem into.

by Anonymousreply 28August 9, 2020 6:49 PM

He's the Stephen Baldwin of the Hanson Brothers.

by Anonymousreply 29August 9, 2020 6:58 PM

Saw Taylor Hansen in person in Philly in 2014 and he was Extremely tall and breathtakingly beautiful

by Anonymousreply 30August 9, 2020 6:59 PM

Taylor was a DL mascot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 9, 2020 7:57 PM

Hanson is a talented band. A lot of their songs sound better sung as adults.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 17, 2020 4:54 AM

Isaac actually looks pretty good in this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 17, 2020 5:03 AM

[Quote] I feel bad for Taylor for knocking up a fangirl in his teens and being forced to marry her by their super-religious parents. Now he has 6 kids and he's not even forty.

You feel bad for someone who has knocked up his wife 6 times? Are you suggesting there was a gun to his head?

by Anonymousreply 34August 17, 2020 5:06 AM

Are they related to Pauline Hanson?

by Anonymousreply 35August 17, 2020 5:06 AM

Isaac was always good-looking. He looked bad with long hair but as soon as he chopped it off, his handsomeness showed and he looks good for 40.

by Anonymousreply 36August 17, 2020 5:07 AM

Is this Mac guy adopted? I guess I can see a slight resemblance to Taylor in his side profile, but for the most part, he looks really different from the others.

by Anonymousreply 37August 17, 2020 5:13 AM

Mac looks like Zac to me. Taylor is the one who stands out the most being blonde and blue-eyed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 17, 2020 5:17 AM

For a large family involved in music, they seem surprisingly functional. No huge scandals or drama like the Jacksons, the Phoenixs or Osmonds. At least so far.

by Anonymousreply 39August 17, 2020 5:27 AM

I used to think Hanson was so awful when they came out in the late 90s. Now they seem like Beethoven to me compared to the shit that passes as music these days.

by Anonymousreply 40August 17, 2020 5:40 AM

I like this song. This Time Around was a pretty perfect pop rock album.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 17, 2020 6:03 AM

It's funny how they got so much attention for MMMBop when everything else they made after that era was much better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 17, 2020 6:26 AM

Are the brothers deeply religious?

by Anonymousreply 43August 17, 2020 7:44 AM

Do they tithe?

by Anonymousreply 44August 17, 2020 7:45 AM

R43 Only Isaac seems to be genuinely spiritual and mentions prayer a lot on his IG lives. Zac is also quite religious and a conservative that is very pro-gun. Taylor doesn't seem religious but he barely posts or speaks on much. This is all just from checking out their IG accounts.

by Anonymousreply 45August 17, 2020 7:48 AM

Mac seems the least religious and moved out to LA and apparently is expecting a kid with his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 46August 17, 2020 8:16 AM

" I remember when they declined to appear on RuPaul's show because a sheltered Zac had previously seen a clip of Ru and burst into tears, the way some children react when they see a clown for the first time."

Or he wanted to be dressed just the same.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 17, 2020 8:39 AM

R47 Zac would look pretty in drag. Taylor looks more rugged and masculine now. Zac still has that pretty boy look.

by Anonymousreply 48August 17, 2020 3:27 PM

Zac got in hot water for saying "everyone chooses" in regards to homosexuality.

"My feeling toward gays is always just... everybody chooses. People's sexuality and how they live their lives-they have to decide, and it's not for me to tell them or not to. I don't walk to the marching orders or anything like that."

He worked with Gus Van Sant and Desmond Child and has no problem with all the gay fanfics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 17, 2020 5:45 PM

Wow, what an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 50August 17, 2020 5:50 PM

R50 He was homeschooled by religious parents so I'm not shocked. Taylor still gives me bisexual vibes no matter how many times he procreated.

by Anonymousreply 51August 17, 2020 5:54 PM

New music video by Hanson. They all got some big booties on them. Normally you would think them having millions of kids would age them but they seem to have their wives stay home and raise them while they go on tour all the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 28, 2020 11:13 PM

I always liked "Weird." The studio version is better, but I'd rather post them as adults.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 28, 2020 11:36 PM

Well Okay Hanson! I was never a fan, but that's actually a fun, catchy song R52 posted. I guess I've been sleepin' on Hanson all these years :-)

by Anonymousreply 54August 28, 2020 11:38 PM

I definitely think they sound good live and a lot of their 90s songs sound better sound sung as adults especially given the subject matter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 29, 2020 12:21 AM

Gus Van Sant directed the music video to Weird. I guess their fundie parents had no problem with Gus being gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 29, 2020 12:28 AM

According to MTV News...

"...it was Van Sant who actually approached the band after he watched the video for "Where's The Love," and fell in love with their energy. The video's concept, however, was developed by the brothers, though it is being kept under raps for now."

Gus probably had a bit of an inappropriate crush on Taylor since he kinda resembles River.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 29, 2020 12:31 AM

Hanson (Ike, Taylor and Zac) are the three oldest of a family of seven. And they were lived in Latin America for a bit for their dad's job and were all homeschooled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 29, 2020 3:13 AM

Their dad Walker was an accountant for an oil company and he's likely the reason why the boy were able to save their money and not be exploited by greedy record companies. They later started their own label and been independent since their third album.

by Anonymousreply 59August 29, 2020 3:16 AM

R3 agree, fugly

by Anonymousreply 60August 29, 2020 3:44 AM

Every family member has one homely member but it's not fair Mac has to be related to Taylor and Zac who look like Adonises.

by Anonymousreply 61August 29, 2020 4:18 AM

Taylor Hanson and Michael Stipe talking. Stipe wanted to tap that so bad. Taylor looks and sounds a bit like River.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 29, 2020 4:17 PM

So all the boys in the family pursued music. But none of their sisters tried their hand at music interestingly. Mac is expecting a child with his girlfriend. I really doubt these guys are all that religious or there are just liberal Christians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 30, 2020 1:17 AM

It's funny how older people complain that all the teen sex symbols are so feminine now like Harry Styles, Timothee Chalamet, Shawn Mendes and Justin Bieber. But in the 90s, teen girls were drooling over pretty boys like Hanson, Backstreet Boys and Leonardo DiCaprio and the 70s had David and Shaun Cassidy and Leif Garrett. I do think the core 2000s was a pretty "butch" decade for guys in terms of looks like baggy jeans, short hair and trying to act like rappers. Yeah, there were the pop punk guys like Billie Joe Armstrong and Gerard Way but those only appealed to a small portion of girls. "Butch" Eminem, Usher, The Rock, Justin Timberlake and Chris Brown were popular with girls for a while. I guess Jesse McCartney, Zac Efron, Bieber and Jonas Bros brought back the more slender and slightly feminine look.

by Anonymousreply 64September 12, 2020 10:20 PM

This Time Around had their last big hit "If Only". It's a shame they fell obscure because their music was good and still is. I do like they invest and help out their native Tulsa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 13, 2020 6:01 PM

Taylor is one of the few guys that really pulls off long hair and skinny jeans. He really is a beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 13, 2020 6:04 PM

Taylor was prettier than Jennifer Love Hewitt, Neve Campbell and Jennifer Aniston for a period of time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 13, 2020 6:14 PM

I had a dream about Hanson last night

by Anonymousreply 68September 13, 2020 6:25 PM

Their grandma.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 13, 2020 6:29 PM

Magic sperm strikes again:

Seventh time's a charm.

Taylor Hanson and his wife Natalie announced on Instagram that they are expecting their seventh child. Hanson shared the happy news with a photo of themselves holding hands with the caption, "The best kind of unexpected. Number seven coming this December. #2020." The couple's six children range in age from 8 to 18. Hanson rose to fame in the 90s as one-third of the pop group Hanson, which also featured his brothers Isaac and Zac. He was only 12 when they released their first album "Boomerang." The brothers, who hail from Tulsa, Oklahoma, became household names with their single "MMMBop" off their 1997 album "Middle of Nowhere," which was nominated for two Grammys that year. They still continue to put out new music, with their most recent album, "String Theory" in 2018 featuring the Prague Symphony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 16, 2020 5:27 PM

Taylor’s youngest child is not 8. He was born in December 2018.

by Anonymousreply 71September 16, 2020 11:31 PM

It's so weird to realize Taylor has an 18 year old kid when he will perpetually be the pretty long-haired blond boy singing mmbop in 1997. Yes, I know I'm old.

by Anonymousreply 72September 20, 2020 11:19 PM

Taylor seems to be happy having a housewife who not only takes care of all his kids but homeschools them too. Taylor and his brothers all married homemaker types who stay in the kitchen and homeschool like they, Hanson, can tour all over the world and be free to do God knows what. It's rare to find women that will put up with that but they all married fangirls who feel honored to carry the Hanson heirs in their wombs.

by Anonymousreply 73September 21, 2020 12:49 AM

I think you mean that's the 4th and 5th Hanson brothers, OP. If you're still around.

by Anonymousreply 74September 21, 2020 12:58 AM

Yikes, a fat one? No thanks

by Anonymousreply 75September 21, 2020 1:01 AM

Boys can’t be “brunette.”

by Anonymousreply 76September 21, 2020 1:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!