Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My Gmail and youtube channel are hacked!!!

My gmail is hacked today, It changed the password, recovery phone number and email!!! I can't loging, access my account and my Youtube channel linked to it. When I click on a link of one of my videos. It shows this "null If the owner of this video has granted you access, please sign in."

What can I do, I reported the gmail hacking to Google but it said wait 3-5 days for a response! What else can I do?!

by Anonymousreply 20August 4, 2020 11:41 AM

Never had a problem with my popular YouTube channel!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2020 11:36 PM

You can get checked for a possible stroke.

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2020 11:40 PM

OP - that sounds like a nightmare. Maybe try sending @Gmail a tweet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2020 11:41 PM

Why are you telling us?

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2020 11:41 PM

Present you hole

by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2020 11:58 PM

OH MY GOD!!!!! WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT MY DAILY FIX OF YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2020 12:00 AM

My youtube channel has millions of subscribers. Stop joking about it

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2020 12:06 AM

Absolutely not.

by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2020 12:08 AM

OP, can you please provide YT link. I’d like to see examples of your videos.

by Anonymousreply 9August 4, 2020 12:11 AM

R9 The channel is now hacked when I click on my channel URL---It directs me to another weird channel. Not mine

by Anonymousreply 10August 4, 2020 1:02 AM

Do you use Chrome browser for Gmail, YouTube, and.......Data fucking lounge by chance? And do you click on DL stinky linkys which download to your device?

by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2020 1:54 AM

OP, what is the name of your YT channel so I can look at some of your videos.

by Anonymousreply 12August 4, 2020 5:10 AM

My favorite channel hasn't been updated for months! I don't give a damn if my 10 Google accounts are hacked or not! The saddest year of my life without hunky male sports.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 4, 2020 5:21 AM

R12 The fucking hacker replaced my channel with another weird channel and got it terminated :((

I was able to recover my gmail now, when I opened it, I found my youtube channel got replaced by another strange one and got terminated!! WTF?

by Anonymousreply 14August 4, 2020 6:43 AM

So can you link to the strange one, OP?

by Anonymousreply 15August 4, 2020 7:38 AM

Why are you so hot to look at some idiot’s sad YT channel, r15?

by Anonymousreply 16August 4, 2020 8:10 AM

I’m not.

I’m just calling bullshit, R16.

by Anonymousreply 17August 4, 2020 10:58 AM

Change the passwords on your banks and credit cards immediately! Change all passwords which are connected to your money or credit.

by Anonymousreply 18August 4, 2020 11:07 AM

OP, you may want to speak to the manager of the Internet.

by Anonymousreply 19August 4, 2020 11:08 AM

Possibly related thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 4, 2020 11:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!