Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Viggo Mortensen To Play Gay Rice Queen In New Film

Viggo Mortensen and his Asian LOVER Terry Chen care for Viggo's his ailing, solitary, and conservative father (Lance Henriksen)

Wonder if there will be any man on man action scenes between Viggo and his Asian lover

by Anonymousreply 29November 30, 2020 11:37 PM

This is Viggo's Asian Male lover (Terry Chen) in the movie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2020 8:30 PM

Should've cast Connor Jessup

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2020 8:31 PM

Huh

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2020 12:07 AM

Lice a Loni. the San Francisco Treat.

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2020 12:35 AM

[quote]Viggo Mortensen To Play Gay Rice Queen In New Film

As opposed to what -- a STRAIGHT Rice Queen?

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2020 2:51 AM

I want to see it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 13, 2020 8:48 PM

Viggo's directorial début.

About his family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 13, 2020 8:53 PM

Lance was 18 when Viggo was born. Viggo was 17 when Terry was born. Terry is now 45.

This movie skews Old.

by Anonymousreply 8August 13, 2020 8:54 PM

Sundance interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 13, 2020 8:54 PM

No buttfucking

by Anonymousreply 10August 13, 2020 10:25 PM

The couple is not even married, the Asian guy is his LOVER

by Anonymousreply 11August 13, 2020 10:26 PM

Do they even kiss?

Is there a flashback of young Viggo character fucking?

by Anonymousreply 12August 17, 2020 8:43 AM

The title 'Falling' is terrible. Should be changed to something more catchy like 'Rice and Crutches'.

by Anonymousreply 13August 17, 2020 8:57 AM

he was awesome in The Green Book.....oscar worthy!

by Anonymousreply 14August 17, 2020 9:07 AM

Who is the bottom in the movie ?

by Anonymousreply 15August 17, 2020 9:47 AM

Rice queens are so nauseating. They butt fuck a couple of Asian men and they think they know everything about their culture.

by Anonymousreply 16August 17, 2020 1:44 PM

my fortune cookie reveals this will bomb.

by Anonymousreply 17August 17, 2020 2:00 PM

Ancient Chinese Secret Lover, huh?

by Anonymousreply 18August 17, 2020 2:07 PM

Terry is cute. Unfortunate about the tats. So random and not artistically done.

by Anonymousreply 19August 17, 2020 3:00 PM

Wasn't Terry Chen in House of Cards where he played a bisexual character or was that another actor?

by Anonymousreply 20August 17, 2020 3:03 PM

I loved Viggo in that naked knife fight in the steam room in "Eastern Star" (I think it was called) about Russian Mafia dudes knife fighting in steam rooms. Actually HOT!

by Anonymousreply 21August 17, 2020 10:17 PM

Straight Actor Viggo Mortensen: Playing a Gay Role Is Not a 'Gimmick'

The role was NOT a gay role at first

Mortensen stressed to Reuters that the gay role is not "a gimmick, anchor or some trigger." While he had not initially planned on the character being gay, he was inspired to change his sexual orientation while penning an airport scene in his script where John receives a call from his partner.

“I thought, what if it’s not a wife? What if it’s a husband?” Mortensen said. “I’ll try that. I’ll write the next scene and see how it feels. If it doesn’t work or feels somehow not right for the story, then I won’t use it, but I liked it.”

“There are certain characters I’m not going to play,” Mortensen told Reuters in a recent interview, but he drew the line at playing another race, not LGBTQ+ identity. “I wouldn’t play Eric, the Chinese-Hawaiian American." Eric is John's husband in the production.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 9, 2020 11:59 PM

terry is very cute

by Anonymousreply 23November 10, 2020 12:05 AM

Damn R1 I’ll be watching!

by Anonymousreply 24November 10, 2020 12:06 AM

EW. No thanks!

You know the rule: No fats, No fems, No asians.

[quote] Who is the bottom in the movie ?

I think that much is obvious. And it's not Viggo.

by Anonymousreply 25November 10, 2020 12:08 AM

R21 it's Eastern Promises in which he also presented hole. So hot.

by Anonymousreply 26November 10, 2020 12:13 AM

Image having him as your LOVER

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 30, 2020 11:12 PM

Viggo Mortensen slammed his critics who attacked him for playing a gay character, saying it was not a “gimmick.”

“The short answer is that I didn’t think it was a problem,” the actor said. “And people then ask me: ‘Well what about Terry Chen, who plays my husband in the film, is he a homosexual? The answer is I don’t know, and I would never have the temerity to ask someone if they were, during the casting process.”

Related: Homophobic judge forced to resign after telling lawyer to ‘suck’ Viggo Mortensen in court

“How do you know what my life is?” he continued. “You’re assuming that I’m completely straight. Maybe I am, maybe I’m not. And it’s frankly none of your business. I want my movie to work, and I want the character of John to be effective. If I didn’t think it was a good idea I wouldn’t do it.”

Despite his defense, Mortensen also told the outlet that having conversations about queer representation in casting is “healthy.”

“Look, these are the times we’re living in, and I think it’s healthy that those issues are brought up,” he added.

by Anonymousreply 28November 30, 2020 11:13 PM

Mortensen is one of the hottest men ever. Most of his films after LOTR have been indies that didn't do well at box office, but LOTR made him so rich he could do as he liked. He's 62 and look at him in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 29November 30, 2020 11:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!