Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I am in love with Dan Levy

Please help me Datalounge. I have finished binge watching ' Schitt's creek ' last week and for the first time in my life I understand marriage. He is single still. Please help before he hooks up with mr Wrong

by Anonymousreply 465September 1, 2020 10:15 PM

I could be into Dan Levy - if he got that mole or whatever removed from his chin! Otherwise, no.

by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2020 6:05 PM

I love the mole. I love everything about him. It's real. I need to know how to get in touch with him. Surely someone here can help. Please. OP.

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2020 6:09 PM

OP: TheDanLevy@AOL.com

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2020 6:18 PM

Stalker.

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2020 6:19 PM

Dan is quarantining with his father at the family cottage in Ontario right now. Catherine O'Hara got her privileged ass back to her home in Toronto too. I don't blame them, but even the Canadian rich know when to order a private jet to remove them from a pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2020 6:28 PM

Oh god, I honestly cannot stand him. I don't know why - hard to say. I loved Schitt's Creek, except for him, and that stupid town mayor guy.

by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2020 6:30 PM

R3 really ? Wow. Wow. I'll give it a try. Thanks. OP

by Anonymousreply 7August 3, 2020 6:37 PM

Get contacts, hit the gym, then call me.

And if I see him carrying anything that remotely resembles a purse... hard pass!!!

by Anonymousreply 8August 3, 2020 6:40 PM

Prissy queen, boner killer. Sorry, I'm into men.

by Anonymousreply 9August 3, 2020 6:41 PM

I don't think he's working out all that much @R8. I don't mind. At all. He's perfect as is IMO

by Anonymousreply 10August 3, 2020 6:51 PM

Dan Levy is a cutie. A prissy queen cutie. He's been around for awhile, had a nightly show in Canada for years with Jessi Cruickshank on MTV. For the kids. He actually used to be funnier. He's a bit nonbinary now. Before he was just a funny bitchy gay guy with a sarcastic sense of humor and great glasses. CUTE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 3, 2020 6:55 PM

Dan is crazy for Kelly C.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 3, 2020 6:58 PM

Thanks R11. He's so fine.. Yumm. I wonder what he's like IRL.

by Anonymousreply 13August 3, 2020 6:58 PM

He has hooked up with thousands of Mr. Wrongs, so you're a bit too late, OP.

by Anonymousreply 14August 3, 2020 7:04 PM

Jesus, what an annoying, boring dude. At least his character was. I might actually enjoy this show if it wasn't for him. He brought absolutely nothing. And was totally non believable as a bi guy. You can see he's gay from a space ship.

by Anonymousreply 15August 3, 2020 7:04 PM

I think he’s cute too, OP. But after seeing this video there’s no way I even come close to living in his world. I’d feel like Roland Schitt next to him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 3, 2020 7:07 PM

I found Levy and Annie Murphy (who plays the sister) annoying at first, but they grew on me. I only cringe when Chris Elliott appears.

The character I really love is Stevie, the motel manager, played by Emily Hampshire.

by Anonymousreply 17August 3, 2020 7:10 PM

R16 I saw that thanks. I actually am french and kind of high maintenance myself. The ' Tokyo' diptyque candle is actually made in France and can be bought online too. R5 how would you know that ?

by Anonymousreply 18August 3, 2020 7:20 PM

I'll hook you up with Dan Levy if you hook me up with Noah Reid, OP. I know he just got married but I can fix that.

by Anonymousreply 19August 3, 2020 7:29 PM

Deal R19. You go first. Once married it will be easy to have you and Noah over at the ' cottage in Ontario'.

by Anonymousreply 20August 3, 2020 7:31 PM

I feel the same way OP. He is so sexy.

I wish someone here had details on him. It’s actually kind of shocking we don’t have any stories.

by Anonymousreply 21August 3, 2020 7:47 PM

He's very handsome and funny, but OP scares me.

by Anonymousreply 22August 3, 2020 8:06 PM

How do I scare you R22 ? R21 Isn't he just perfect ? Especially now that he's got some meat to his bones. He was a pretty boy in his MTV days, but now he's ripe and delicious. I adored him in all 6 seasons of the show, but ' the incident ' sealed the deal for me.

by Anonymousreply 23August 3, 2020 8:18 PM

Any nudes?

by Anonymousreply 24August 3, 2020 8:31 PM

Maybe I was high, but wasn't there a thread where it was claimed he was with a woman?

Was I dreaming? because this guy is a flamer with a capital F.

by Anonymousreply 25August 3, 2020 8:33 PM

I know because I know him R18. It' not a secret where O'Hara lives or the Levys'. You sound kind of stalkerish? Dan bought a real cute house in Los Feliz, but he's up here drinking Tim Hortons in the Muskokas today. They're all living back home in Canada right now. I'm sure you know why.

by Anonymousreply 26August 3, 2020 8:53 PM

Nice cut cock.

by Anonymousreply 27August 3, 2020 8:53 PM

Oops. The link. Go check out his house. He's not there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 3, 2020 8:54 PM

R5 - I don’t care about his location tbh - but he’s a bottom right?

by Anonymousreply 29August 3, 2020 8:56 PM

R25 it's another Dan Levy. R5/R26 I didn't know anything about him 3 weeks ago, and I know Catherine O'hara from a lame-ass movie with Ben Affleck. I live in France, Eugene Levy is not exactly a household name here. What do you mean, you ' know' him ? Are you a friend ? A co-worker ? I am too old to be a stalker, but I wouldn't mind stalking Dan. He' s adorable, sexy, hilarious and smart AF.

by Anonymousreply 30August 3, 2020 8:59 PM

[They're all living back home in Canada right now. I'm sure you know why.]

No I don't know why they would all be there drinking Tim Hortons... Why would that be ? I am currently on holiday in Nice, France, we are not in quarantine anymore, enlighten me please

by Anonymousreply 31August 3, 2020 9:04 PM

Yes dear. Don't care R31. You're just too weird. Have the French never heard of Canada? We have a population of 37 million people. And 9,000 Carona deaths. Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara are legends of comedy, anywhere. Dan is cute, but he's not much fun anymore. Enlighten yourself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 3, 2020 9:09 PM

Too femme and too hairy. Double fail.

by Anonymousreply 33August 3, 2020 9:09 PM

OP is going to scare off anyone who has actual knowledge about him from posting anything.

Calm down French man. My god.

by Anonymousreply 34August 3, 2020 9:11 PM

Miss O'Hara. Always the greatest. Now A Star!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 3, 2020 9:14 PM

He’s cute....but those purses that fall out of his mouth when he speaks.😑 If he could butch it up just slightly...

by Anonymousreply 36August 3, 2020 9:15 PM

OK R32 sorry I don't know much about Canada, and I can assure you that talented as they are, Catherine O'hara and Eugene Levy are absolutely unknown in France. What do you guys know about French comedy superstar Josiane Balasko ? Anyway, you seem to not love Dan much, right ?

by Anonymousreply 37August 3, 2020 9:15 PM

I like Dan very much. But he's troubled about being gay and obsessive about everything else. He's better at work than life. This often goes together, non? That's all I'm gonna say.

by Anonymousreply 38August 3, 2020 9:23 PM

Cool with the hairpiece?

by Anonymousreply 39August 3, 2020 9:28 PM

[quote]But he's troubled about being gay

R38 that's what I got from his writing and interviews. I find that quite intriguing and attractive in fact. My ex partner was an english movie star who could barely stand being gay. But he was wonderful nonetheless. I wish you would share more

by Anonymousreply 40August 3, 2020 9:35 PM

I like the Stevie character, but unfortunately, the underbite is very disturbing to me.

by Anonymousreply 41August 3, 2020 9:39 PM

R27 how would you know that ?? And yes, he's hairy , purses fly like it's the Paris fashion week everytime he opens his pretty mouth, but he's also bright, gorgeous, very nicely built, intelligent, funny, brave as an actor (it takes massive balls to do what he did in that show), stylish and very touching. The way he moves especially when he did that ' the best' number, tells me there's another side to him. I bet he' s not all that effeminate in bed.

by Anonymousreply 42August 3, 2020 9:46 PM

Dan Levy has never penetrated anyone in his life. Give it up Frenchie.

by Anonymousreply 43August 3, 2020 9:57 PM

Of course he has R43. I get a strong vers vibe from him. I bet he's just very shy and introvert IRL.

by Anonymousreply 44August 3, 2020 10:00 PM

[quote] [R27] how would you know that ??

I think everybody knows that because Dan Levy is Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 45August 3, 2020 10:02 PM

Very shy seems accurate.

Strong vers vibe. Lol. Okay.

by Anonymousreply 46August 3, 2020 10:02 PM

R45 not quite, he's in fact mixed, but how about the ' nice ' part ? Surely someone here had him

by Anonymousreply 47August 3, 2020 10:10 PM

Frenchie don't sound continental or Koshur to me. Just a horny troll with a new crush. Dan Levy is not a top. Or vers. He now identifies as nonbinary. He used to be a dirty boy coming home from the Masonic Temple some nights. ooooOOOoowwwweeeeeEEE!

by Anonymousreply 48August 3, 2020 10:14 PM

Kosher ? Don't think so. Continental def. I'm half french half italian, and I 've studied and lived in London.

by Anonymousreply 49August 3, 2020 10:20 PM

Koshur as in legit. You're a fraud. I don't doubt you have been in Europe. But you're not there now. NOPE.

by Anonymousreply 50August 3, 2020 10:26 PM

Really R50 ? I am definitely in Nice right now as I type, off the boulevard Gambetta. What 's your point ?

by Anonymousreply 51August 3, 2020 10:33 PM

I do know Dan Levy. And he would be completely creeped out by you. And very turned off. Give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 52August 3, 2020 10:34 PM

R52 I don't think he would be. What makes you say that ? I don't believe you know him well anyway.

by Anonymousreply 53August 3, 2020 10:37 PM

as your mental illness and true identity being to emerge.....I caught it quite a few posts back 'frenchie'

by Anonymousreply 54August 3, 2020 10:53 PM

Person who knows him- is the non-binary thing true?

Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 55August 3, 2020 10:55 PM

Is that a mole? It looks more like a small lipoma - it's the same color as his skin and has no visible edges, almost like a cyst under the skin. They're quite common and often get larger with time.

by Anonymousreply 56August 3, 2020 11:17 PM

R55. Yes, but he's very evasive about it. DL is uncomfortable talking anything about his sexual orientation or relationships. Just the sexless ones he created for the show. Dan is completely gay, but a full time patient for his analyst and friends. Look at his facial expressions on the show and in real life. He's not right. Sorry. And it's his problem more than his parents. Try to find a childhood photo of Dan Levy. He's that GAY but never publicly came out as anything but pansexual. Toronto knows better. And so do London. He's funny and fashionable and thoughtful for a second. It's not his work that keeps him from more meaningful connections. He's just too FUCKED up. And he doesn't penetrate holes. Non binaries try to avoid naming their sex organs. That would force him to be a gender and to be a GAY MAN. Dan is a real prude in life. Not really a surprise. Boy can't open his mouth except to look like Lucy. Otherwise it's twisted shut and contorted. Everyone always comments on how he WOULD be handsome but the faces he makes are so distracting. He's got some problems that his parents didn't create. They should have noticed them sooner though.

by Anonymousreply 57August 3, 2020 11:27 PM

OK... R54 Mentally challenged unhinged random troll on my thread.. Sad. Back to Dan Levy

by Anonymousreply 58August 3, 2020 11:27 PM

It’s a mole. I have a similar one. dermatologist told me not to get it removed because if/when it grows back it could be a dark color instead of skin toned.

I forget why he said it would grow back but it sounded risky and so I didn’t have him remove it.

by Anonymousreply 59August 3, 2020 11:27 PM

R57 - thanks for the info

by Anonymousreply 60August 3, 2020 11:29 PM

^ Interview meant to accompany R57

R58 is obviously who we all thought it was. Sick and sad, delusional. Projecting, all the way from Nice! That's in France. So I call myself Frenchie! Just for today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 3, 2020 11:29 PM

[quote]He uses Schitt’s Creek to demonstrate a world without homophobia. As he explains to the Advocate, “the amount of response I got from the third season of our show where we first introduced the character of Patrick was like, ‘I really hope nothing bad happens to them.’ It was a very conscious effort on my part to not have that happen. In fact, it’s been a conscious effort to not ever show the other side on our television program. I have made a very strong point to not ever show bigotry, homophobia, or intolerance on our show because to me, it’s a celebration of love. At the root of it, Schitt’s Creek is a celebration of love between the family and between the relationships that we build.”

[quote] On being pansexual. To not have to define yourself or categorize yourself, I think, is beneficial to everyone. I think the more we can understand that people just exist and that as long as we’re doing good in this world, we don’t need to bother or worry about defining or classifying people, the sooner we’ll be in a better place.

[quote]His favorite TV genre is crime dramas, especially British ones. His favorite artist is Beyoncé.

[quote] His self-description? “I’m a proud ball of anxiety in front of a computer, that is my reality."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 3, 2020 11:57 PM

He acts with his head moving around like a disjointed bobble. Odd.

by Anonymousreply 63August 4, 2020 12:16 AM

[quote]My ex partner was an english movie star who could barely stand being gay.

Henry Cavill?

by Anonymousreply 64August 4, 2020 12:23 AM

His mole doesn't show up in this pleasant interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 4, 2020 12:23 AM

In every interview he’s done about Schitt’s Creek, Dan Levy always refers to himself as a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 66August 4, 2020 12:36 AM

You're a liar Frenchie. But we all know that. Dan is personally harmless. But harmful to real gay men and women. He's disingenuous. He created a fiction about gay life and another one about his own life.

by Anonymousreply 67August 4, 2020 12:50 AM

R67 - what do you mean? Not disagreeing just curious. What is the fiction?

by Anonymousreply 68August 4, 2020 1:35 AM

Dan and Billy Eichner should date

by Anonymousreply 69August 4, 2020 1:40 AM

He’s so much hotter than Billy Eichner. Billy is actually ugly.

by Anonymousreply 70August 4, 2020 1:42 AM

Dan would find Billy grasping and too Jewy. Dan Levy, not unlike our Frenchie, is uncomfortable with the jews. Dan's mom is not Jewish, which he's quick to point out. Dan and Billy may seem similar. But Billy gets laid frequently, falls in love sometimes and is an actual GAY MAN and GAY rights activist. Outspoken and proud. Of his heritage AND sexuality.

Dan is more handsome. Also, more of a lady.

by Anonymousreply 71August 4, 2020 1:48 AM

On one of the first DL threads about him, back in the first season of Schitt's Creek, someone who knew him said he was a weird and nervous nellie in real life, always stricken with psychosomatic headaches and stomach problems.

Doesn't bode well for his bottoming.

by Anonymousreply 72August 4, 2020 4:38 AM

I remember when he used to do The Hills After Show.

by Anonymousreply 73August 4, 2020 5:03 AM

I just hope he doesn’t know this site exists because from what everyone is saying a thread like this would make him crazy.

I remember reading an interview where he said he was terrified of being outed by Perez Hilton or another gossip blog while working at MTV. His parents seem very accepting and supportive so I’m not really clear on what the issue was.

by Anonymousreply 74August 4, 2020 5:15 AM

Maybe he thinks being openly gay would hurt his career.

by Anonymousreply 75August 4, 2020 5:23 AM

Episode one was so annoying. Dan was the most annoying. But it sounds like perhaps I should stick with it a little more.

I have always liked Chris Elliott.

by Anonymousreply 76August 4, 2020 5:36 AM

My first thread and my first troll. Nice. I've blocked the freak, so I have no idea what he's babbling about. Anyway. I don't think that Dan is very comfortable with sexuality in general, hence the oversized jumpers, obsession over his non existing ass and such. Very endearing IMO. I can't believe that you guys haven't got one piece of info to dish about that pretty, famous 37 yo. Obviously, daddy's boy is not whoring around. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 77August 4, 2020 10:29 AM

Wow, there truly is someone for everyone out there. I find him repulsing and grating. Can't stand the constant, never-ending sarcasm and dramatics.

by Anonymousreply 78August 4, 2020 11:09 AM

*repulsive

by Anonymousreply 79August 4, 2020 11:20 AM

Actually, was my original "mistake" acceptable? Can you say you find someone repulsing?

by Anonymousreply 80August 4, 2020 11:22 AM

R80 I think ' repulsing' is acceptable. I am not trying to convince anyone, I totally understand that he' s not for everyone. But I, myself, find him irrésistible.

by Anonymousreply 81August 4, 2020 12:08 PM

On that Whitney Cummings podcast he says he’s horny.

by Anonymousreply 82August 4, 2020 2:02 PM

Dan, call me

by Anonymousreply 83August 4, 2020 2:51 PM

Run away from anyone who says he/she/it/they are nonbinary.

by Anonymousreply 84August 4, 2020 2:57 PM

When did he say that ??? I saw him on Wendy and he said he was gay

by Anonymousreply 85August 4, 2020 2:59 PM

I’m not convinced about the non binary thing.... that seems like some sh*t stirring by one of the anti-DL trolls here.

by Anonymousreply 86August 4, 2020 3:15 PM

Sacré bleu! I can’t tell if this thread is funny or scary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 4, 2020 3:19 PM

Nepotism pick.

by Anonymousreply 88August 4, 2020 3:38 PM

Hot Jewish look!

by Anonymousreply 89August 4, 2020 3:44 PM

Dan is the poster child for handsome Jewish Man.

by Anonymousreply 90August 4, 2020 4:02 PM

I like him.

I suggested Dan to replace Ellen on one of the Ellen threads and was PROMPTLY shut down.

It hurt my feelings.

by Anonymousreply 91August 4, 2020 4:04 PM

Awww R91

by Anonymousreply 92August 4, 2020 4:05 PM

That's an idea R91, but I'll have to veto it. I don't want to be Portia. Plus we need time to cozy up in his cabin on lake Huron, be with the family, the child(ren) etc. Plus I know how to navigate the treacherous waters of movie star boyfriendhood, be invisible on the red carpet, stay under the radar for the press, disappear in a film crew under a fake ' assistant ' title, and so forth. I know nothing about show-host dating and don't care to learn. Let the english fatso take over that one, shall we ?

by Anonymousreply 93August 4, 2020 5:12 PM

[quote]Catherine O'Hara got her privileged ass back to her home in Toronto too. I don't blame them, but even the Canadian rich know when to order a private jet to remove them from a pandemic.

You wouldn't do the same thing in their place R5?

by Anonymousreply 94August 4, 2020 5:13 PM

Given that they're all canadians and that LA is only a work place, I don't see why they wouldn't go back home, especially since they are not currently working ? Is Dan on a shooting break from his Kristen whatever movie or is it canned already ?

by Anonymousreply 95August 4, 2020 5:31 PM

Some of y'all unhinged hoes need to FOLD IN THE CHEESE

by Anonymousreply 96August 4, 2020 5:34 PM

R96 please don't start me on that one... What DOES THAT MEAN ??? Do you fold it in two like a piece of paper and drop it in the pot ? I don't know how to fold in broken cheese like that !.... Genius. Both of them. Give them an Emmy already,

by Anonymousreply 97August 4, 2020 5:45 PM

I'm more partial to his daddy! So funny and endearing, and obviously a good father.

by Anonymousreply 98August 4, 2020 5:53 PM

R98 I am not so sure . Dan has issues and was more or less abandoned in Canada while daddy was busy having a career in LA..supposedly sacrificing himself. As far as children are concerned, love is spelt T-I-M-E. I would let Dan and Sarah be the judges of that.

by Anonymousreply 99August 4, 2020 5:58 PM

French man I think you got all the inside info you’re going to get. You’ve effectively scared off anyone who actually knows anything with this psycho stalker posting. Good job.

by Anonymousreply 100August 4, 2020 6:08 PM

R100 I don't think so.. I've got a lot of info already, and there are so many reasons why I am perfect for Dan. I am in his age range, I am used to Show-biz shenanigans, I get where he's come from and I have a few tricks up my sleeve... Don't you worry.

by Anonymousreply 101August 4, 2020 6:27 PM

Lololol okay.

by Anonymousreply 102August 4, 2020 6:51 PM

[quote]I suggested Dan to replace Ellen on one of the Ellen threads and was PROMPTLY shut down.

That’s because gays never support other gays Look at how they refused to support Pete Buttigieg. And yet gays wonder why we are still behind.

by Anonymousreply 103August 4, 2020 7:42 PM

Oh damn he uses the term gender non-binary here

Good insider info R57.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104August 4, 2020 7:53 PM

No he doesn't R104

by Anonymousreply 105August 4, 2020 8:00 PM

Yes, he does, but not about himself.

by Anonymousreply 106August 4, 2020 8:15 PM

And he uses it incorrectly, to boot. "Gender non-binary" is not for eyeglass frames. "Unisex" is the accepted term. "Non-gendered" would do.

by Anonymousreply 107August 4, 2020 8:17 PM

People, please, the journalist uses it. Dan just said that frames shouldn't be limited by gender. Rightly so.

by Anonymousreply 108August 4, 2020 8:22 PM

Lol yes unisex.

Not gender non-binary for glasses.

by Anonymousreply 109August 4, 2020 8:51 PM

Wow... That's mental illness for you. Sad. Poor creature Posts by ignored poster 1 I am in love with Dan Levy Dan is quarantining with his father at the family cottage in Ontario right now. Catherine O'Hara got her privileged ass back to her home in Toronto too. I don't blame them, but even the Canadian rich know when to order a private jet to remove them from a pandemic. Dan Levy is a cutie. A prissy queen cutie. He's been around for awhile, had a nightly show in Canada for years with Jessi Cruickshank on MTV. For the kids. He actually used to be funnier. He's a bit nonbinary now. Before he was just a funny bitchy gay guy with a sarcastic sense of humor and great glasses. CUTE. Dan is crazy for Kelly C. I know because I know him R18. It' not a secret where O'Hara lives or the Levys'. You sound kind of stalkerish? Dan bought a real cute house in Los Feliz, but he's up here drinking Tim Hortons in the Muskokas today. They're all living back home in Canada right now. I'm sure you know why. Oops. The link. Go check out his house. He's not there. Yes dear. Don't care R31. You're just too weird. Have the French never heard of Canada? We have a population of 37 million people. And 9,000 Carona deaths. Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara are legends of comedy, anywhere. Dan is cute, but he's not much fun anymore. Enlighten yourself. Miss O'Hara. Always the greatest. Now A Star! I like Dan very much. But he's troubled about being gay and obsessive about everything else. He's better at work than life. This often goes together, non? That's all I'm gonna say. Dan Levy has never penetrated anyone in his life. Give it up Frenchie. Frenchie don't sound continental or Koshur to me. Just a horny troll with a new crush. Dan Levy is not a top. Or vers. He now identifies as nonbinary. He used to be a dirty boy coming home from the Masonic Temple some nights. ooooOOOoowwwweeeeeEEE! Koshur as in legit. You're a fraud. I don't doubt you have been in Europe. But you're not there now. NOPE. I do know Dan Levy. And he would be completely creeped out by you. And very turned off. Give it a rest. as your mental illness and true identity being to emerge.....I caught it quite a few posts back 'frenchie' R55. Yes, but he's very evasive about it. DL is uncomfortable talking anything about his sexual orientation or relationships. Just the sexless ones he created for the show. Dan is completely gay, but a full time patient for his analyst and friends. Look at his facial expressions on the show and in real life. He's not right. Sorry. And it's his problem more than his parents. Try to find a childhood photo of Dan Levy. He's that GAY but never publicly came out as anything but pansexual. Toronto knows better. And so do London. He's funny and fashionable and thoughtful for a second. It's not his work that keeps him from more meaningful connections. He's just too FUCKED up. And he doesn't penetrate holes. Non binaries try to avoid n'a..... Goes on and on

by Anonymousreply 110August 4, 2020 9:34 PM

PAPA TOONIE WE HAVE A LOONIE:

' Non binaries try to avoid naming their sex organs. That would force him to be a gender and to be a GAY MAN. Dan is a real prude in life. Not really a surprise. Boy can't open his mouth except to look like Lucy. Otherwise it's twisted shut and contorted. Everyone always comments on how he WOULD be handsome but the faces he makes are so distracting. He's got some problems that his parents didn't create. They should have noticed them sooner though. R58 is obviously who we all thought it was. Sick and sad, delusional. Projecting, all the way from Nice! That's in France. So I call myself Frenchie! Just for today. [quote]He uses Schitt’s Creek to demonstrate a world without homophobia. As he explains to the Advocate, “the amount of response I got from the third season of our show where we first introduced the character of Patrick was like, ‘I really hope nothing bad happens to them.’ It was a very conscious effort on my part to not have that happen. In fact, it’s been a conscious effort to not ever show the other side on our television program. I have made a very strong point to not ever show bigotry, homophobia, or intolerance on our show because to me, it’s a celebration of love. At the root of it, Schitt’s Creek is a celebration of love between the family and between the relationships that we builquote] On being pansexual. To not have to define yourself or categorize yourself, I think, is beneficial to everyone. I think the more we can understand that people just exist and that as long as we’re doing good in this world, we don’t need to bother or worry about defining or classifying people, the sooner we’ll be in a better place.'

by Anonymousreply 111August 4, 2020 9:38 PM

AND AN ANTISEMITE ONE TO BOOT. wow it's sickening to have someone like that posting in my thread... EWWW DAVID !!!:

[quote]His favorite TV genre is crime dramas, especially British ones. His favorite artist is Beyoncé.

[quote] His self-description? “I’m a proud ball of anxiety in front of a computer, that is my reality."

I am in love with Dan Levy You're a liar Frenchie. But we all know that. Dan is personally harmless. But harmful to real gay men and women. He's disingenuous. He created a fiction about gay life and another one about his own life.

I am in love with Dan Levy Dan would find Billy grasping and too Jewy. Dan Levy, not unlike our Frenchie, is uncomfortable with the jews. Dan's mom is not Jewish, which he's quick to point out. Dan and Billy may seem similar. But Billy gets laid frequently, falls in love sometimes and is an actual GAY MAN and GAY rights activist. Outspoken and proud. Of his heritage AND sexuality.

Dan is more handsome. Also, more of a lady.

I am in love with Dan Levy Dan is the poster child for handsome Jewish Man.

by Anonymousreply 112August 4, 2020 9:42 PM

^^^^ time for a restraining order for Dan against this lunatic

by Anonymousreply 113August 4, 2020 9:43 PM

R113 Isn't it disgusting ? That creep is behind all the crazy agressive posts in my thread.

by Anonymousreply 114August 4, 2020 9:46 PM

Your deflections are NOT working Frenchie. Everyone knows who YOU are and how dangerously insane YOU ARE. You've very recognizable on Datalounge, as are your tactics and patterns. Get some help.

by Anonymousreply 115August 4, 2020 10:04 PM

That "creep" being me, is the one you were begging for inside information from, Frenchie. You just didn't like the truth. I like Dan Levy. I saw him on last Thursday. He would call the police, the FBI and the RCMP on your insane old ass. Now shut the fuck up and move on to your next obsession. Don't you have a supermodel of the 1980s thread to start? Something about Gia - the dogface dyke? Or one of your many plastic surgeries gone wrong stories. How many nose jobs have you had and who burned your tiny dick when you went to get it injected with silicone? You're always suing some surgeon who refuses to see you again. You're well known here. By NAME. Don't make me say it. You're not in Nice you nutjob. You're not even allowed outside.

Dan Levy IS nonbinary. I don't agree, but that's what he's decided to call himself. Live with it. The rest of us have to.

by Anonymousreply 116August 4, 2020 10:20 PM

Yay the return of R57. Love him.

Is Dan still a prude?

by Anonymousreply 117August 4, 2020 10:37 PM

Dan becomes more prudish by the year. An imaginary gay character set in a fictional town where there is no homophobia or sex of any kind? Dan is funny though, in life. But it's a worn kind of thing. He never says what he means. That's why sarcasm is so unsatisfying past the age of 25. But he enjoys when his freinds are more direct and inappropriate. Not a total prude.

Schitt's Creek show had some charm, mostly lost on me. Dan's new work is going to be about someone born male, but still LGBTQUIATBLMTLMNONBINARY. I'm not lying. Wait and see. Trans Canada is coming to America.

Here is a rare pic of Dan being his non nightmare self. He's a happy girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118August 4, 2020 11:42 PM

Your stank sleeve, R101?

by Anonymousreply 119August 5, 2020 12:24 AM

I don’t understand the photo at r118.

by Anonymousreply 120August 5, 2020 1:00 AM

I'm starting to think Frenchie and the Dan Levy hater are the same person arguing with itself

by Anonymousreply 121August 5, 2020 1:06 AM

R121 me too. Why would someone who sees him regularly be posting such specifics on here? Seems too easily traceable.

by Anonymousreply 122August 5, 2020 1:25 AM

[quote] I don’t understand the photo at [R118].

What's to understand about it? This is a weird thread.

by Anonymousreply 123August 5, 2020 1:32 AM

Dear "Frenchie," almost equal to trolls you call out in creepiness are OPs who proclaim oversight for what occurs on "my thread."

Possessives do not play here. It's a thread where the OP has done nothing but gush and contribute nothing but neediness, while everyone else has carried the content.

That's unappealingly non-DL.

by Anonymousreply 124August 5, 2020 1:47 AM

Word, R123. You got that right. I thought maybe I missed something but now I think not....😂

by Anonymousreply 125August 5, 2020 2:42 AM

R124 you're not helping

by Anonymousreply 126August 5, 2020 6:47 AM

What makes you think anyone wants to help you?

by Anonymousreply 127August 5, 2020 6:50 AM

Well R127, because I believe in solidarity and romance for one thing, and also I am fascinated. I can't help but noticing that NONE of you has anything on Dan except ' he's from Canada '. I joined this site on the premise that it's the best celebrity gossip = Either the man is the least promiscuous gay ever, or none of you has any acquaintance with show-business

by Anonymousreply 128August 5, 2020 7:48 AM

Chris Elliot ruined that show for me. Couldn't get into it because every time his character appeared I had to switch it off.

Dan Levy: With glasses, very hot.

Without glasses: meh.

by Anonymousreply 129August 5, 2020 7:58 AM

R129 I really don't want to hurt my future husband 's feelings here, but I have to be honest, this Elliott person is one of the worst actors I have ever seen in an important role. I have to fast-forward him everytime I want to watch the show. He' s not even consistant with his character and he 's an insult to the rest of the cast' s brilliance. Plus he' s physically répulsive. He should be Christopher Plummered. Apparently he's a personal friend of Levy senior. Ewwww. Sorry Dan. I am not crazy about the vet either. At the beginning he was the annoying guy that Mutt (and everyone) would punch in the face just for the sake of it, and then he was pushed down our throat in every episode until I couldn't stand his stupid face and his lame jokes anymore. Then mercifully he was written off. I wish there had been more of Mutt and Jake instead of that twat.

by Anonymousreply 130August 5, 2020 8:15 AM

Gotta disagree about Mutt. That guy was just a huge energy suck any time he was onscreen. Thank god they wrote him off the show.

by Anonymousreply 131August 5, 2020 8:41 AM

R131 really ? I though he was pretty. He reminded me of my first roommate. But Jake ? Jake was hotter than the sun, right ?

by Anonymousreply 132August 5, 2020 8:56 AM

I'll agree with you about Jake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 5, 2020 9:00 AM

I'll agree with you about Jake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 5, 2020 9:00 AM

R134 thanks for the double yummy. Yummy yummy... Mmmmmm. Jake...

by Anonymousreply 135August 5, 2020 9:03 AM

Now I hope that Dan will forgive me for saying this, but.. Patrick... Even though I really appreciated everything this actor brought to the part, the ghostly pale moon face and the bug eyes were a complete cockblocker. It took me at least 3 seasons not to Eww David at his face, and even then it still bothered me. He seems sweet and is really very talented but no, just no. He looks better IRL with his hair a bit longer though. I just couldn't imagine him in bed with David anyway. But I liked him as an actor. Sorry

by Anonymousreply 136August 5, 2020 9:17 AM

Who cares about Dan Levy? I'm love with Noah Reid!

by Anonymousreply 137August 5, 2020 9:26 AM

And ultimately, this is just my opinion and now I hope that Dan will NEVER datalounge himself, but I am not sold on Levy senior either. Very one note. I have never seen him in anything else, but I suspect he does exactly the same one trick in everything. It's a funny trick, but that's pretty much the beginning and the end of his range. I was bored after seasons 2.

by Anonymousreply 138August 5, 2020 9:31 AM

I thought Chris Elliott was funny 20 years ago. Either I've matured in my taste, or times have changed or he's gotten worse. Perhaps it's just that he's played the same character his whole life but I had the same experience as above. I would turn it off when he appeared, shudder, regain composure, and then turn it on and fast forward. He's just not right for today.

by Anonymousreply 139August 5, 2020 9:39 AM

OP you need to up your Levy game and strive for William Levy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140August 5, 2020 9:44 AM

R240 wow okay. That's a hottie right there. But Daniel Joseph didn't bewitch me with his looks alone. I am in love with his mind. I don't need the perfect chocolate cake from Ladurée that looks camera ready at all times. I prefer the delicious home made cake that's a little bit runny inside and tastes like no other...

by Anonymousreply 141August 5, 2020 9:56 AM

Speaking of Chris Elliott, I wonder what went on there. He was rarely featured in the PR for the show. Probably the least of the major characters. The actress who played Ronnie got more media coverage. CE didn’t do much PR at all for the series wrap. Guessing there was a lot of tension there.

by Anonymousreply 142August 5, 2020 10:08 AM

R142 I never read a positive comment about him in this show. He was universally loathed by the audience. He's terrible, and gross in an un-fun way, and there is zero consistency in his performance. I was very disappointed to learn that he's Abby Elliott's father, because I love her. And no actor should look like that. He's ' the name of the rose' unwatchable. I really resent beau-papa for bringing him to the show. Poor actress who plays Jocelyne deserves a medal for delivering such a great performance off a partner that awful. He and Levy senior almost killed Stevie' s performance too. Poor girl could hardly breathe until O'hara brought her back to life with the ' cabaret ' subplot. She was suffocated by these two. They sucked up all the oxygen in every scene they were in. Sorry Dan. Sorry sweetie. I don't know how I'll put up with mr Levy when we'll have to stay up there in lake Huron. . That worries me.

by Anonymousreply 143August 5, 2020 10:22 AM

.. I guess I'll just have to MeghanMarkle them. We'll spend the holidays in Europe .

by Anonymousreply 144August 5, 2020 10:51 AM

This thread is Vv disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 145August 5, 2020 12:51 PM

R143, I agree. They relegated him to Johnny scenes nearly exclusively in the final seasons. It seems as tho they could’ve played the mayor card more heavily had they wanted him actively involved in plots.

by Anonymousreply 146August 5, 2020 12:59 PM

I feel it was heavy enough as it was. I think Dan expressed something about his family in the last season that opens a window on his hidden conflicts. It read as a joke, but there was something deeper IMO. And the scene when he confesses to Stevie that he wants to prove to his former friends that he's not a joke was heartbreaking and extremely well acted. I hope he wins an Emmy for his acting.

by Anonymousreply 147August 5, 2020 1:25 PM

He looks really cute in the pic for the new HBO show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148August 5, 2020 10:20 PM

What does he look like naked? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 149August 6, 2020 12:10 AM

I thought I liked him too, until I realized it was his character, and not Levy the person. Also, he claims Dries Van Noten is is favorite fashion designer, which confirmed I wasn't attracted to Levy the person.

by Anonymousreply 150August 6, 2020 12:19 AM

nothing juicy to add, but we have a mutual friend. he was hell-bent on hooking us up but I had just started dating a guy and said I'd consider it if things didn't work out (update: said guy is now my fiancé). This was 6 years ago so "he's creating this really funny show called Schitt's Creek" meant nothing to me at the time. He showed up briefly one night when we were out at some bar in silver lake or echo park but I don't remember much other than he seemed pleasant.

by Anonymousreply 151August 6, 2020 1:08 AM

Thanks R151.

You think he’s a bottom or vers?

by Anonymousreply 152August 6, 2020 1:44 AM

R148 R151 thanks. He's absolutely charming. R151 Congratulations, I hope you'll be very happy. Tell your friend There's a cute french guy who's just waiting around the corner for Dan.

by Anonymousreply 153August 6, 2020 9:19 AM

Updates?

by Anonymousreply 154August 6, 2020 8:48 PM

Dan, like Kelly Clarkson, does not "hook up." He occasionally was picked up at Trax or Woodys. In the MTV days. I would know. That was before he was officially gay and quite a while before he became non binary. Dan is not a healthy gay man, at all. He's working through it, getting rich doing it. Feeling guilty to his friends and lying to the public and himself.

Also, there is NO cute french guy OP of this thread who vacations in Nice. Curiously and imaginatively named "Frenchie." He's just an that ancient jew hating troll from Datalounge with a lot of problems. Frenchie just discovered Schitt's Creek and doesn't understand Lake Huron either. A good thing for Dan Levy. He would have you arrested in 30 seconds. Dan is afraid of his shadow. Frenchie is far more dangerous. Move on to your next obsession fool.

by Anonymousreply 155August 7, 2020 12:29 AM

^^^^ love this.

by Anonymousreply 156August 7, 2020 1:38 AM

Sorry if this is a dumb question but can you be non binary and gay?

Like how does non binary work with your sexuality?

by Anonymousreply 157August 7, 2020 2:09 AM

I don't know if I want to update until the psychopath who posts in my thread takes his meds... Anyway, I have reached out...

by Anonymousreply 158August 7, 2020 12:02 PM

I have to admit that even though it made me laugh, it's also kind of scary, I hope this poor creature does not really lurk in Dan's vicinity ( not very likely tbh) Crazy troll of meds = :That "creep" being me, is the one you were begging for inside information from, Frenchie. You just didn't like the truth. I like Dan Levy. I saw him on last Thursday. He would call the police, the FBI and the RCMP on your insane old ass. Now shut the fuck up and move on to your next obsession. Don't you have a supermodel of the 1980s thread to start? Something about Gia - the dogface dyke? Or one of your many plastic surgeries gone wrong stories. How many nose jobs have you had and who burned your tiny dick when you went to get it injected with silicone? You're always suing some surgeon who refuses to see you again. You're well known here. By NAME. Don't make me say it. You're not in Nice you nutjob. You're not even allowed outside.'

LOL

by Anonymousreply 159August 7, 2020 12:30 PM

R155 - can you explain how non binary effects sexuality though? Genuine question.

by Anonymousreply 160August 7, 2020 4:20 PM

This thread tops the old Tig Notaro threads for DL weirdness.

by Anonymousreply 161August 7, 2020 7:02 PM

The only weird thing in this thread is the psycho who deversed his slur when off his meds. Oh and the fact that there's no info about Dan's private life- at all.

by Anonymousreply 162August 7, 2020 7:19 PM

Lol R161 I know.

Kind of fitting though since by all accounts Dan sounds like a very weird guy? Appropriate that his datalounge thread would also be weird AF.

by Anonymousreply 163August 7, 2020 7:39 PM

French- how have you not seen Levy Sr in anything else?? Waiting For Guffman? Best In Show? A Mighty Wind? These are classics.

by Anonymousreply 164August 7, 2020 11:51 PM

Lake Huron. How funny. That's a lot of water. A great lake. All of it beautiful. But the beautiful people tend to own property only in certain places. Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Parry Sound, the Muskokas. Spielberg, Bieber, Goldie Hawn and many others are here right now. Georgian Bay - a small part of Lake Huron, still qualifies as the 20th largest lake in the world by itself. And it's just the beautiful bay. Dan is there. He was until he found out about *Frenchie* Someone warned him. Dan don't play. He's a frightened girl. Non binary, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165August 8, 2020 12:58 AM

LOL no one warned Dan about Frenchie. Did they? That’s hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 166August 8, 2020 1:43 AM

Dan WAS warned and so far Dan is fine. Safe from Frenchie who is not allowed into Canada. Dan is used to nutcases but I gave out a bit too much info about him and therefore Frenchie had to be reported to the authorities of two countries, and the OPP. Not for the first time. Dan laughed at most of my posts, but he was very offended about being called a girl. He told me it was a slur against women to say that a frightened man was like a *girl* And he's right. I didn't have the guts to say to him that he appears well on his way to becoming an actual female. Non binary is easy enough to look up and study. Dan is hairy and handsome and a bit tall with those Levy BROWS. He's not sure he wants to wear a dress all the time. Non-binary. He's growing stronger. But still not strong enough to be a girl. He'll keep his peen. But he doesn't use it.

by Anonymousreply 167August 8, 2020 2:23 AM

R167 are you a troll too? I was buying the non binary stuff earlier because you were so specific but this just sounds ridiculous?

by Anonymousreply 168August 8, 2020 2:34 AM

But you're the one obsessed with the non-binary issue R168. You keep questioning it, why? It's easy enough to understand and Dan has not been that secretive about it. It's just an evolving issue and state of being for him. So whatever, who cares? He's not fuckable and he for sure doesn't fuck. But he has had sex of sorts and is sorting that out. Non binaries do fuck, but Dan never did penetrate people. Why is it so important? If you don't believe me, I don't give a fuck. Watch for his next TV project and it all should become more clear to you. And that whackjob - Frenchie? Aren't you just the same dude posting from another device? We all know his crazy ass MO. He HAS been reported to the RCMP, The OPP and Border Patrol. He's not posting from Nice, ya know? Sometimes I think everyone on DL is a troll. Your posts don't convince me otherwise R168. I'm not here to convince Y O U of anything. DL is too full of very old white men. Like Frenchie. Dan Levy is non-binary. I don't like it either, but it's his life to label. He's still fun. Go in peace.

by Anonymousreply 169August 8, 2020 2:58 AM

Alright R169 - fair enough. We just never get anyone posting insider anything on datalounge anymore so it’s a bit jarring when you get the sense that someone is actually posting something legitimate.

I’ll go in peace!

by Anonymousreply 170August 8, 2020 3:03 AM

R164 I have never even heard of these movies. I know he was in american pie, but I don't watch that kind of trash frat bro shite. Same for the brilliant O'hara. I've only seen her in a horrible Ben Affleck Xmas movie, and in a very supporting part in a movie where Christina Ricci is cursed. Shame because she's much better than D. Keaton the cunt, or Goldie Hawn or any supposedly funny actress in her age range that Hollywood forces down our throat all the time.

by Anonymousreply 171August 8, 2020 7:50 AM

Eugene Levy is wonderful in all the Christopher Guest movies, especially Best in Show. Just such a natural comedian.

by Anonymousreply 172August 8, 2020 9:42 AM

OK R172, that's good to know, because he's really not that good in schitt's creek. How many times can you raise your eyebrows, stare in the emptiness with saucer eyes and call it acting ? I felt sorry for O'hara and Dan who are outstanding and have to work off this dead corpse ( see what I'm doing here ?).

by Anonymousreply 173August 8, 2020 9:52 AM

Are you concerned that you’ve been reported to Interpol frenchie?

by Anonymousreply 174August 8, 2020 4:10 PM

I hope Dan hears about this

by Anonymousreply 175August 8, 2020 5:19 PM

gender fluidity -- part of the same b/s being shopped these days as politically correct

by Anonymousreply 176August 8, 2020 6:07 PM

The alleged level of knowing Dan is disturbing on here, and creepy.

by Anonymousreply 177August 8, 2020 6:36 PM

Thanks for that interesting contribution R177.

by Anonymousreply 178August 8, 2020 6:44 PM

R177 agreed. His “friends” really feel comfortable revealing a ton of sh*t about him. And bash him. And then apparently tell him they are revealing stuff and bashing him. And he’s fine with it.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 179August 8, 2020 7:03 PM

What R179 ? Where did you see that ? Is the crazy poster that I've put on ignore still at it ?

by Anonymousreply 180August 8, 2020 7:40 PM

Non binaries love a cowl neck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 8, 2020 8:40 PM

Too woke. Probably a misogynist who thinks TWAW and supports them invading women spaces.

by Anonymousreply 182August 8, 2020 8:53 PM

Excuse me, what is TWAW ??

by Anonymousreply 183August 8, 2020 8:56 PM

Wet Ass Pussy

by Anonymousreply 184August 8, 2020 9:00 PM

[quote]Yeah, you fucking with some wet-ass pussy - my head game is fire, punani Dasani / It’s going in dry, and it’s coming out soggy. Your Honor, I’m a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes, switch my wig, make him feel like he cheating. I need that tip drill. I need a tip drill, I need a tip drill....

- Dani Levy

by Anonymousreply 185August 8, 2020 9:50 PM

OK. Trans Women Are Women. There seem to be an awful lot of trans people in America. How many people are we talking about approximately ?

by Anonymousreply 186August 8, 2020 10:03 PM

R186. There's you Frenchie, and about 150,000 more. You live in Iowa, right? Maybe it's hard to connect there with other Trans Women. Especially since you reside in a facility. Keep trying. Dan Levy is NOT a trans woman - he's not willing to commit to a gender.

by Anonymousreply 187August 9, 2020 12:02 AM

I did some googling of non binary and it seems like they are largely exhausting drama queens obsessed with language and pronouns. And sex with them can be quite tricky because they get easily triggered by the language associated with genitals. So you have to be constantly aware of not triggering them both in day to day life and with sex.

Seems like it would take a very patient partner.

by Anonymousreply 188August 9, 2020 12:07 AM

It's Dan's birthday today

by Anonymousreply 189August 9, 2020 7:15 AM

Did you order some of his glasses Frenchie

by Anonymousreply 190August 9, 2020 11:25 PM

Yes R190. Here I am in Dan's expensive prestige curated eyeglasses! He is going to want me so much when I am allowed back in his hemisphere. You are welcome in Nice, hunky Dan Levy. Come get me. You're only half a Jew so I will take it. Once you fuck me, you will love me forever. Wait, it's time for BINGO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191August 9, 2020 11:40 PM

No R190, they sold out already, and I hope Dan never reads this, but I ever only buy ' Persol', they' re completely handmade and the branches are articulated both ways, which makes them more comfortable than any other glasses, and they probably own the copyright on this. Sorry Dan. Also, If you had answered my email, it would have been different.

by Anonymousreply 192August 10, 2020 8:23 AM

He’s adorable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193August 11, 2020 12:04 AM

^ translifeline. I rest my case.

by Anonymousreply 194August 11, 2020 1:40 AM

He is R193, and so handsome it's hard to look at him 😍

by Anonymousreply 195August 11, 2020 1:41 AM

Lol r194

by Anonymousreply 196August 11, 2020 1:58 AM

OK crazy poster, I confess... I am not French, I've never set foot in Europe. I have been recently released from a mental institution in Iowa. Dan Levy is your friend. Your best friend in fact. You two laugh at my posts. He has already obtained several restricting orders against me. I am a well known antisemite. I am not even allowed in Canada. In fact I am not allowed outside of Iowa. (Huge. Eye. Roll)

by Anonymousreply 197August 11, 2020 10:45 AM

Yes R197, we know. But we don't call them mental institutions anymore and you're not allowed out unsupervised. You shan't be released.

by Anonymousreply 198August 11, 2020 6:45 PM

His tribute to his dad. So cute. And he doesn’t look non-binary.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199August 11, 2020 7:26 PM

R199 he never said he was non-binary. It's a creation of jealous DLers. He's a hot, hunky, creative, successful handsome rich white gay man, and that is untolerable here for many people.

by Anonymousreply 200August 11, 2020 7:32 PM

Hope you're ready to top him, Frenchie.

by Anonymousreply 201August 11, 2020 8:56 PM

Why would you say that ? I don't think he's a bottom only at all. He was very convincing as a pansexual in schitt's creek, he is not passive at all in his life, on the contrary. I think he's more of a top. Until any of you has some convincing info on him.

by Anonymousreply 202August 11, 2020 9:01 PM

He’s a bottom. He’s prob all controlling in day to day life and then totally submissive in bed.

Frenchie you’ve got to have heard of those types before?

by Anonymousreply 203August 11, 2020 9:05 PM

Frenchie's ass is pre-revolutionary. Dan doesn't penetrate 350 year olds. Dan is attracted to men who will pretend that they both might be girls. Frenchy might qualify there. Dan is not a bottom because as a non binary there are no defined roles, genders or genitals. Dan isn't even a good kisser. Germs.

by Anonymousreply 204August 11, 2020 9:12 PM

Oh jesus really? Other femmes?

That’s twisted.

by Anonymousreply 205August 11, 2020 9:16 PM

[quote] He was very convincing as a pansexual in schitt's creek

He was especially bottomesque in Schitt's Creek.

by Anonymousreply 206August 11, 2020 9:35 PM

I lived in Toronto back when Dan Levy was on MTV and a messy queen about town. He had a bad reputation of MTV and was not well liked by the crew and staff that worked at Masonic Temple where MTV HQ was.

by Anonymousreply 207August 11, 2020 9:41 PM

I have to see him naked. Does he have a nice body? He wears his clothes well.

by Anonymousreply 208August 11, 2020 10:41 PM

He has a very nice body. Not overly worked out. Kind of healthy and normal. Hairy.

by Anonymousreply 209August 11, 2020 11:10 PM

OP He is gay, and don't think he fucks trannys. He is into dick.

by Anonymousreply 210August 11, 2020 11:14 PM

Oh yeah ? Exemple ? Anecdote ? ' my friend met him several times in Moskaku or whatnot , and he asked for this and that... ' NOTHING. you have NOTHING. So until he takes Instagram to detail his sexual preferences, STFU.

by Anonymousreply 211August 11, 2020 11:21 PM

This is gay board, not for cockless mentals. Don't use as s research to try to learn how to be male.

by Anonymousreply 212August 11, 2020 11:29 PM

R212 This is Dan Levy thread, not for illiterate russian bots. Don't use as way to try to learn how to speak proper english.

by Anonymousreply 213August 11, 2020 11:45 PM

R212 This is Dan Levy thread, not for illiterate russian bots. Don't use as way to try to learn how to speak proper english.

by Anonymousreply 214August 11, 2020 11:46 PM

The person who knew him as a messy queen. What kind of messy shit did he do?

Also I wonder if he’s with this guy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215August 12, 2020 12:25 AM

Dan doesn't have a nice body. Hairy yes, but he's hairy like Lucy Stoole. Who says a girl can't be hairy? These gender assumptions must END. Dan is not having them. Dan is soft and squishy and he likes his fat girl legs and saggy back. He won't acknowledge you, but he does LIKE his wide hips and tries to keep his ass flat because he admires the supermodels of the 1950s! He thinks the idea that his face is handsome is not what his girly heart sees, that's why his mouth is always hanging open or twisted to the side in photographs. He could barely pull of that eyeglass campaign. Even as a dude, he looks like Beavis or Butthead? He's not a masculine guy, because he doesn't believe in that construct. Dan is a complex entity with lots of rules. Here is a real secret. He had some lipo on those fat peasant legs that really destroy a woman's looks. But it didn't really work. The is from Russian jewish peasant stock - their dad has them too. That's why Dan just LOVES to show off some ankle. A little rolled up cuff, some capri jeans in the Muskokas? Hey. Dan doesn't fuck men or hold himself to being one. He's gender neutral. Non-binary. Pansexual. He has a shenis. Frenchie has an 80 year old prolapse. Not a match.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216August 12, 2020 12:53 AM

Late to this party.

WTF did I just read? One line summary, please.

by Anonymousreply 217August 12, 2020 1:02 AM

Summary: There is frenchie and then there is a person who claims to know dan personally and claims he’s non binary.

by Anonymousreply 218August 12, 2020 1:06 AM

r215, that's his co-director from Schitt's Creek. They went to school together. They're a cute couple if they are together

by Anonymousreply 219August 12, 2020 1:45 AM

Agreed r219 agreed. Very cute.

by Anonymousreply 220August 12, 2020 1:47 AM

Dan Levy proclaimed himself as non-binary. Stop with your denial and fuckery R218. It's good for business and in his case - almost true. I do know him, but this old lying DL troll bitch who decided to call himself "frenchie" for the purpose of this thread has made me very pissed off. He's nuts. I don't give a fuck who believes what. If you think Dan Levy is an ordinary gay man hiding a boyfriend, then wish him well. And good luck to you. If you imagine him to be a hairy well built confident man who is an aggressive TOP - it's a good thing you're still locked up. Non binary men mostly like just touching. Maybe some masturbation of their unnamed organs. Dan does have those terrible legs. He used to laugh at them in a neurotic way. A man would go to the gym to build up their thighs muscles to balance out the fat lower legs. A hairy girl like Dan just wanted thinner calves. They limit him. He's not sure who he wants to be yet. He feels pretty when he ties his hair up in a topknot, but the fat calves really bothered him. He's not interested in shaving his body. Females with dicks can be hairy too. Non binary rules.

by Anonymousreply 221August 12, 2020 2:07 AM

^^^^^ you sound completely unhinged. And quite transphobic.

Where is the guy who knew him from MTV when he was a messy queen?

by Anonymousreply 222August 12, 2020 2:12 AM

Only one troll out here continually utilizes the word "unhinged." Frenchie just revealed his age and its habit of posting from multiple devices. His obsessive mind will keep going until he gets some response that pleases it. If not, he'll just support his own posts from another device. He's not smart enough to imagine another persona or write in a new style. It's that same guy after all. For years the same unhinged poster on Datalounge. I've been here 7 years and this bitch has been trying his shit forever. R222. Dan was always a messy queen. What's wrong with a bottom. They're useful and he was cute 10 years ago. But not a good bottom or fuck. I told you he got drunk and picked up at Woodys and Tracks back when. On the street too. But he was so fucking high strung he barely ever was a decent fuck unless very drunk. You remember 50 years ago R222? But that wasn't really Dan and not often. He liked to tease guys but he didn't like IT. Dick. Getting fucked. He IS very bitchy in real life then and now. But he's grown gentle about sex and men and he doesn't like overt displays. Kind of a neutered dude. His discomfort with fucking is a psychological state. Non binary. What's your excuse?

by Anonymousreply 223August 12, 2020 2:26 AM

Frenchie's a tranny?

by Anonymousreply 224August 12, 2020 5:23 AM

OP = Dan Levy.

Or he sucked someone off to post this sad pathetic BULLSHIT topic.

by Anonymousreply 225August 12, 2020 6:18 AM

If he's with the pizza guy, I'm happy for him. I just hope he's not with the ' I met a unicorn' insta guy. That I couldn't cope with. That would end all.

by Anonymousreply 226August 12, 2020 9:53 AM

And R225 We're ALL Dan Levy. That's the beauty of him.

by Anonymousreply 227August 12, 2020 10:00 AM

I feel for Dan Levy if he has someone in his life who is comfortable talking all this sh*t about his personal business.

I love celeb gossip as much as the next DLer but revealing all this specific information about someone apparently struggling with gender identity and body image feels slimey and invasive.

by Anonymousreply 228August 12, 2020 5:19 PM

In the early days of reading this thread, I never would have anticipated that, by the time I finished it (to this point), the anti-Frenchie poster would have turned out to be the crazy one.

by Anonymousreply 229August 12, 2020 5:31 PM

Dan doesn't struggle with gender identity. He present himself and dresses like a very dapper and classic man. I am sorry to see all this BS aboot him here. It makes me feel sad. His show was wonderful. It felt like schitt's creek was a real place, and you looked forward to going back and be with this family again. I am not ashamed to say that I cried when they decided to leave. I was sobbing for most of season 6 in fact. MARY !! I KNOW.I wanted David to stay, I wanted him to live with Patrick in their little dream house and keep working at the store. I wanted him to forget the life that had only hurt him and built a new one with Patrick and Stevie-and yes, Jake . (Oummmmm Jake). I hope success will not destroy Dan , but unless he finds someone very grounded to protect him from this BUSINESS, he's in danger, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 230August 12, 2020 5:40 PM

R229 exactly. It’s been a wild ride.

by Anonymousreply 231August 12, 2020 5:40 PM

R229 R231, I would never have anticipated, when I started this thread with a heart full of love and enthusiasm, that it would attract so much CRAZINESS. It's a bumpy ride, but it's worth riding. Just like Dan himself.

by Anonymousreply 232August 12, 2020 5:45 PM

Lol frenchie. I admire your commitment to the cause.

by Anonymousreply 233August 12, 2020 5:48 PM

Poster from the “Schitt’s Creek” thread wrote: “I read on an old thread somewhere that Dan was vers IRL.“

LOL! Yeah “vers” meaning he accepts cock either on his back, or doggy style. Sorry, but I could never picture him fucking a guy. Bottom line, Dan Levy is a queen-sized bone killer. Good writer, though.

by Anonymousreply 234August 12, 2020 6:36 PM

He's obviously vers. My fear is that he would be attracted to skinny shrimpy hip guys, and I am a very masc muscle bottom.

by Anonymousreply 235August 12, 2020 6:42 PM

Frenchieeeeee he’s not vers!

by Anonymousreply 236August 12, 2020 6:43 PM

I will need more than that to believe you R236. Also, are you Dan ?

by Anonymousreply 237August 12, 2020 6:46 PM

I love you too, OP.

by Anonymousreply 238August 12, 2020 6:49 PM

No I’m not Dan but frenchie look at him! He is a bottom!

by Anonymousreply 239August 12, 2020 6:54 PM

R238 WHATTTTTTT ?????? OMG OMG OMG !!!! THAT IS SO CRUEL IF YOU AREN'T D.A.N. Tell me something that only you and I know. (aboot my email for instance, what did I write I would love to do )

by Anonymousreply 240August 12, 2020 6:57 PM

R235 (French-fry) - “ He's obviously vers. My fear is that he would be attracted to skinny shrimpy hip guys, and I am a very masc muscle bottom.”

R240 (Also, French-fry) - “ [R238] WHATTTTTTT ?????? OMG OMG OMG !!!! THAT IS SO CRUEL IF YOU AREN'T D.A.N. Tell me something that only you and I know. (aboot my email for instance, what did I write I would love to do )”

Dear, your posts flame like a silly fan-gurl. Now we know for sure that you are NOT a “very masc muscle bottom”. You’re just a bottom, like your sister, Dan.

by Anonymousreply 241August 12, 2020 7:26 PM

I wish we knew him when he was a messy queen in Toronto.

by Anonymousreply 242August 12, 2020 7:29 PM

R241 okay, let's just say ' muscle bottom ' then. And men find me very masc (until I open my mouth that is.)

by Anonymousreply 243August 12, 2020 7:33 PM

Okay, okay, ok, ok, ok.... obviously Frenchie needs an image of what a top or vers-top, is NOT. And remember, TOP is the operative word, in any way, shape, or form. Take a gander, and tell me if you really think this prissy, neurotic, tedious-Queen, is any form of a top. Please.... not in her wildest dreams. Miss Dan is a bossy, total bottom. That “het”scene with Stevie was absolutely nauseating. Come to think of it, all of his sexual scenes in Schitt’s Creek were nauseating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244August 12, 2020 8:34 PM

Frenchie also Dan is basically David right? And look at who David was paired with - Jake (top) and Patrick (top). If you think Patrick wasn’t a top - then think of the episode where David encourages him to bang that little twink bottom who comes in the store and gives him his number. Again suggesting Patrick is a top. David is a bottom. And therefore Dan is a bottom.

The sex stuff with David and Stevie just made no sense whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 245August 12, 2020 8:42 PM

R245 I appreciate your analyses. BUT. Dan moves in a way that suggest, at least to my trained eye, that he's also, a top. Especially in this clip. Body language don't lie. The man has a very strong masculine streak. Also, I can turn any bottom into a top faster than you can say ' bitch'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246August 12, 2020 9:02 PM

R245 I appreciate your analyses. BUT. Dan moves in a way that suggest, at least to my trained eye, that he's also, a top. Especially in this clip. Body language don't lie. The man has a very strong masculine streak. Also, I can turn any bottom into a top faster than you can say ' bitch'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247August 12, 2020 9:02 PM

Alright frenchie you might have a point. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 248August 12, 2020 9:06 PM

LOL! Oh yeah, French @247; nothing says “top” more than dancing in front of your boyfriend to a Tina Turner song. Operative words here,... Tina Turner!

Give it up French. And please spare us your bold (and highly unlikely) claim to turn bottoms into tops at your command. Just give it up.

by Anonymousreply 249August 12, 2020 9:20 PM

Wouldn’t it be a crazy plot twist if the rage filled non-binary troll was actually dan himself?

by Anonymousreply 250August 12, 2020 9:26 PM

I have suspected this too R250. At one point I thought it might be him putting my love to the proof. I love you Dan. I see your qualities and your beauty, I see your achievments, but I also see your hang-ups, your insecurities , your obsessions, your struggles and your emotional scars, and I just.love .you. more....come to papa baby'

by Anonymousreply 251August 12, 2020 9:37 PM

Lol this isn’t dan but frenchie you are too much. Your love is very pure

by Anonymousreply 252August 12, 2020 9:41 PM

All of these posts are just FrenchFried talking to itself. Dan is not a top. He doesn't use his dick to penetrate men. He doesn't get penetrated either. Fingers maybe. He likes to roll up his pant legs and put his hair in a top knot, wear loose fitting sweaters and leggings. He's a girly boy. He is attracted to others similarly deluded, aka non threatening non gendered. Frenchfuck is feminine enought - except he's at least 75 years old. He loves Jussie Smollett too. We know who you are fool.

by Anonymousreply 253August 13, 2020 2:27 AM

Wtf are you talking about ^^^^ he doesn’t even have enough hair for a top knot.

by Anonymousreply 254August 13, 2020 2:38 AM

He does and he does. Wear a top knot. Shut the fuck up loser bitch. How is your boo Rob these days? You sure do change your DL obsessions frequently. But your posting is not limited to Datalounge. Dan doesn't find you any weirder than other mentally ill ancient fags, but he knows that you're nuts. AND that some of your previous obsessions have reached a bit too over the line. Watch out bitch from Iowa. We all know who you are.

by Anonymousreply 255August 13, 2020 2:44 AM

R253

by Anonymousreply 256August 13, 2020 2:55 AM

[quote] Watch out bitch from Iowa. We all know who you are.

No, we don't. No one but you knows what the heck you mean.

by Anonymousreply 257August 13, 2020 3:20 AM

Good lord. Frenchie is officially not the problem anymore.

The dan levy is non-binary top knot rage troll has taken over.

by Anonymousreply 258August 13, 2020 3:27 AM

^ You are Frenchie R258. I don't have any rage about Dan. I'm helping him out to be honest. THIS one is going to be arrested.

by Anonymousreply 259August 13, 2020 6:46 AM

best thread ever

by Anonymousreply 260August 13, 2020 6:54 AM

Is he still here ??? Take your fucking meds sir !

by Anonymousreply 261August 13, 2020 9:48 AM

Thanks R260 (Also, are you Dan Levy ?)

by Anonymousreply 262August 13, 2020 9:53 AM

[quote] Also, I can turn any bottom into a top faster than you can say ' bitch'.

How do you get them to take the viagra after you slip something into their drink? Aren't they pretty out of it at that point?

by Anonymousreply 263August 13, 2020 11:07 AM

Hi Frenchie,

I like your name.

by Anonymousreply 264August 13, 2020 11:57 AM

R264, you people are beastly mean.

by Anonymousreply 265August 13, 2020 1:16 PM

R263, I am a professionaly trained masseur, I suck a mean BJ, lots of moaning and groaning. Oh, and a beautiful face attached to killer body helps.

by Anonymousreply 266August 13, 2020 1:20 PM

Can’t you see that the tone is different in a lot of these responses to you?

Frenchie doesn’t have a ton of control over the way he responds (no offense). It’s pretty clear when it’s him and when it’s not.

by Anonymousreply 267August 13, 2020 2:13 PM

French reminds me of a more easily manipulate Lange Forever Fan.

by Anonymousreply 268August 13, 2020 3:28 PM

Seems a bit non binary here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269August 13, 2020 3:37 PM

I say Binary. Also looks somehow like my grandfather young. Very intelligent, well read, a author/publisher, with an huge sexual apetite. Do you think that Dan and I could be related somehow !? I am from italian and french descent. Wich do I feel so connected to him ?

by Anonymousreply 270August 13, 2020 4:20 PM

Frenchie if you’re related what happens to the love affair? You still go for it?

by Anonymousreply 271August 13, 2020 4:24 PM

R269. Dan hates that photo. He doesn't like the mid section area. He prefers a swing coat, layered tunics and big Boyfriend sweaters in winter!! A crisp white shirt, but oversized and layered with a jumper past his knees. Throw on a top knot and he's ready for anything. He reminds me of young KD Lang. Except kd was sexy and dressed like a man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272August 13, 2020 4:37 PM

He posted it r272.

You cray.

by Anonymousreply 273August 13, 2020 4:40 PM

He's a big boned gal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274August 13, 2020 4:41 PM

Dani loves to play with proportion. This is not a costume - but a night out!! He/they is one of the few who dresses to minimize their shoulders and tries to make their hips look wider. But because he's an old school fashion gal, he doesn't like any bums. He likes to keep it flat back there. He might like frenchies 80 year old crepey pancake ass. To drape a skirt on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275August 13, 2020 4:51 PM

“Old school fashion gal”

Lol

by Anonymousreply 276August 13, 2020 4:53 PM

Missing the R272 reply, I checked my ' ignored ' section. There are like 250000 stupid posts by crazy-cray the Dan-hater . WOW. That guy has A LOT of time in his hands ! If Dan and I are related, we're probably like, third cousins once removed, so no probs. Besides, it's not like we're having a child together. Hey, Dan just tweeted. Back in 5

by Anonymousreply 277August 13, 2020 5:00 PM

Missing the R272 reply, I checked my ' ignored ' section. There are like 250000 stupid posts by crazy-cray the Dan-hater . WOW. That guy has A LOT of time in his hands ! If Dan and I are related, we're probably like, third cousins once removed, so no probs. Besides, it's not like we're having a child together. Hey, Dan just tweeted. Back in 5

by Anonymousreply 278August 13, 2020 5:00 PM

When Dan was a boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279August 13, 2020 5:17 PM

^ hot

by Anonymousreply 280August 13, 2020 5:34 PM

It was just Sarah retweeting some Schitt's Creek stuff. Sigh...

by Anonymousreply 281August 13, 2020 5:59 PM

It was just Sarah retweeting some Schitt's Creek stuff. Sigh...

by Anonymousreply 282August 13, 2020 5:59 PM

I’m surprised his people haven’t gotten this thread deleted.

by Anonymousreply 283August 13, 2020 6:07 PM

I'll tell you when I fell for him. I first heard about him here. The vogue 73 questions thread . I didn't like him at all. I thought he was just another obnoxious fashion nellie gay guy (but I see now that he's shy and was completely uncomfortable) . But I still watched the Schitt's creek trailer. Catherine O'hara seemed in top form so I gave it a go. Season 1 ep 1 had me thinking, is THAT Dan Levy ??? Wow, he 's HANDSOME ! I was very surprised to see a completely different Dan. Then in one early episode, when Alexis is supposed to leave with Stavros, he has a melt down and goes' ' what kind of So-sssssshhhhioooopaaath abandon their family in a place like this ????' ' And that was it. I thought OMG this is going to be fun. Simple.

by Anonymousreply 284August 13, 2020 6:47 PM

I'll tell you when I fell for him. I first heard about him here. The vogue 73 questions thread . I didn't like him at all. I thought he was just another obnoxious fashion nellie gay guy (but I see now that he's shy and was completely uncomfortable) . But I still watched the Schitt's creek trailer. Catherine O'hara seemed in top form so I gave it a go. Season 1 ep 1 had me thinking, is THAT Dan Levy ??? Wow, he 's HANDSOME ! I was very surprised to see a completely different Dan. Then in one early episode, when Alexis is supposed to leave with Stavros, he has a melt down and goes' ' what kind of So-sssssshhhhioooopaaath abandon their family in a place like this ????' ' And that was it. I thought OMG this is going to be fun. Simple.

by Anonymousreply 285August 13, 2020 6:47 PM

Frenchie stop double posting please

by Anonymousreply 286August 13, 2020 6:50 PM

Frenchie stop breathing please. Tend to your mother's remains.

by Anonymousreply 287August 13, 2020 7:02 PM

R266 : I don't know if a bottom whore will work for him. I also hope you have a penis, because that would be essential.

by Anonymousreply 288August 13, 2020 7:07 PM

But r288 I thought he didn’t like penises?

Is he with Andrew Cividino? Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 289August 13, 2020 7:17 PM

WHO'S ANDREW CIVINO ????????

by Anonymousreply 290August 13, 2020 7:50 PM

WHO'S ANDREW CIVINO ????????

by Anonymousreply 291August 13, 2020 7:50 PM

Looked up the definition of “desperation”, as it relates to mental illness, and Frenchie’s pic appeared.

Also looked up the definition of “delusional”, as it relates to mental illness, and once again, Frenchie’s pic appeared.

Additionally, looked up the definition of “total bottom”, and Dan Levy’s pic appeared.

Hmmmm; this is fun!

by Anonymousreply 292August 13, 2020 7:55 PM

You know that Frenchie IS the Jessica Lange LOON, right? La Loon.

by Anonymousreply 293August 13, 2020 9:24 PM

Cividino =Tiny teeny dorky bottom. I am not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 294August 13, 2020 9:30 PM

Frenchie you make me lol

by Anonymousreply 295August 13, 2020 9:59 PM

Dan is single.

by Anonymousreply 296August 13, 2020 10:03 PM

Hopefully not for long, Frenchie.

💜💜💜

by Anonymousreply 297August 13, 2020 10:05 PM

This thread makes me laugh more than anything has in awhile. It’s funnier than his show.

by Anonymousreply 298August 13, 2020 10:06 PM

Frenchie is going to have to invest in a stepladder and learn how to top.

by Anonymousreply 299August 13, 2020 10:26 PM

Dan does not like penetration in any form. Not until all vaginas are safe from unwanted aggression.

by Anonymousreply 300August 13, 2020 10:32 PM

Not even a finger R300?

by Anonymousreply 301August 13, 2020 10:45 PM

If it's food grade safe, a gloved finger can outline the perimeter of a lower body orifice. But Dan doesn't like it. Flesh openings make him anxious. They can all be attractively and wittily covered, don't forget. In layers.

by Anonymousreply 302August 13, 2020 10:57 PM

He is so cute here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303August 13, 2020 11:14 PM

He is cute, and even though I fear for Dan a little if his #1 fan gets too close, I also sympathize with Frenchie. I've been there myself (with other celebrity crushes), though I never had this evident determination, "He WILL be mine."

by Anonymousreply 304August 13, 2020 11:36 PM

Note how tightly sealed shut Dan's facial orifice is at R303? Dan is always twisting his pleasure cavities closed. They are virtually closed for business. Thankfully, non binaries are not limited to having sex through holes. You can put on lots of clothes and sit on the couch and have sex together. Dan loves to play with his own hair while you stroke his nipples through the ribs in his cowl neck sweater. He puts on some lip gloss sometimes and makes a mark on your t-shirt. He gets very excited at fat hairy ankles showing through rolled up trousers, above a Converse. Once he ejaculated on a partner's ankle. The next day he had the rug cleaned and threw out the couch. Non binaries do enjoy the bedroom. It's the best place to record talking to your fans while showing off your latest wardrobe purchases. Share skin care tips and problems with the cis world. That's when the real SEXY times happen.

by Anonymousreply 305August 13, 2020 11:53 PM

Is he going to announce his pronoun has switched to “they” soon?

by Anonymousreply 306August 13, 2020 11:55 PM

Also since you know him - is his father cool with the non binary thing?

by Anonymousreply 307August 13, 2020 11:57 PM

Whenever Frenchy and Dan Levy come up in a conversation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308August 14, 2020 12:03 AM

R302, I guarantee you, there’s no one posting in this thread who knows Dan Levy.

by Anonymousreply 309August 14, 2020 12:04 AM

^ meant r307, not r302.

by Anonymousreply 310August 14, 2020 12:05 AM

Dan loves big buttons. Makes his nipples seem smaller. To him. Dan isn't comfortable with nipples.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311August 14, 2020 2:46 AM

Does he have pancake nipples?

by Anonymousreply 312August 14, 2020 4:12 AM

Scroll up - someone posted a shirtless pic

by Anonymousreply 313August 14, 2020 4:55 AM

Can someone who I HAVEN'T blocked repost the shirtless pic please ? Oh and FYI, I can TOTALLY top if I want to.

by Anonymousreply 314August 14, 2020 7:02 AM

His face ages like 10years from expression to expression. The eyebrows work on his father, not on him. Has he ever tweezed?

I like Patrick. I just got to where he's made an appearance so I hope he sticks around. Ted and mutt and the carpenter are all more conventionally handsome but Patrick is so much my type. Dan, pass though.

by Anonymousreply 315August 14, 2020 8:34 AM

1) Dan trims his eyebrows 2) being able to look different, of have facial expression is called ' acting'. I know you guys have forgotten, considering the level of quality of your thespians nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 316August 14, 2020 9:01 AM

Not expressions. One moment he looks 30. The next, he looks 50.

by Anonymousreply 317August 14, 2020 9:12 AM

R317 well that's your opinion. I think he's handsome and extremely funny, and that he finds the heart in everything he does.

by Anonymousreply 318August 14, 2020 11:43 AM

He fled America. I wonder if he’s gone back to Canada for good.

Wouldn’t blame him.

by Anonymousreply 319August 14, 2020 1:42 PM

Muskoka is the place to be, but shhhh don't tell anyone.

by Anonymousreply 320August 14, 2020 1:46 PM

Those caterpillar eyebrows tho

by Anonymousreply 321August 14, 2020 2:03 PM

He’s so sexy.

by Anonymousreply 322August 14, 2020 2:11 PM

R322 isn't he ? But I saw him first, back off bish. I don't think he ' fled ' America, since he just bought a house in Los Feliz. He 's just summering in Muskoka. He was @ Lake Huron a couple days back.

by Anonymousreply 323August 14, 2020 4:34 PM

Frenchie look at this recent photo. Swoon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324August 14, 2020 4:34 PM

R324 Thanks OMG OMG OMG He's adorbz with his curly hair squeeeeeeeeeeeeee squeeeeeeeeeeee soo perfect !!!

by Anonymousreply 325August 14, 2020 4:42 PM

R324 Thanks OMG OMG OMG He's adorbz with his curly hair squeeeeeeeeeeeeee squeeeeeeeeeeee soo perfect !!!

by Anonymousreply 326August 14, 2020 4:42 PM

Frenchie is the Lange LOON. An 80 year old man lisping squeeeeeeeeee makes the male part of Dan Levy vomit. And the Muskokas empty into Lake Huron, moron. The Muskokas and Lake Rosseau are literally paradise. Such natural beauty is staggering. Dan never disrobes. He swims in a t-shirt and capri pants. You ever heard of Capri, Frenchie? Rolling our fucking eyes at you.

by Anonymousreply 327August 14, 2020 5:02 PM

^^^^ Angry dan levy hater troll is still worse Frenchie.

Very dark energy. Why do you care so much about some rando on the Internet?

by Anonymousreply 328August 14, 2020 5:12 PM

Is he STILL around ??? Why don't these Psychos have a 24/7 watch to make sure they take their meds ? I have a cousin like that. Eventually his brother moved in with him. Otherwise he would have killed himself, or someone else.

by Anonymousreply 329August 14, 2020 5:34 PM

R327

by Anonymousreply 330August 14, 2020 5:58 PM

OK Psychobitch, you want to fight ? Come and get me.! You know where to find me. I'll be in Dan's bed, but you won't see me immediately, because he'll be on top of me. Look around his dick, that's where I'll be, Balls deep.

by Anonymousreply 331August 14, 2020 6:07 PM

Balls deep Lololol

You go for it Frenchie

by Anonymousreply 332August 14, 2020 6:12 PM

I have no idea what cray-cray writes, I've blocked him like, last week. Is it fun ? He doesn't strike me as a ' fun ' sort of person.

by Anonymousreply 333August 14, 2020 6:21 PM

Nah he’s still ranting about Capri pants and ankles.

by Anonymousreply 334August 14, 2020 6:22 PM

What does he care how Dan dresses ? What is it to him anyway ? Isn't he collecting fat girls to make a suit with their skin ?

by Anonymousreply 335August 14, 2020 6:26 PM

Dan Levy is A TOTAL BOTTOM! Case closed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336August 14, 2020 7:02 PM

I wonder if he makes all those facial expressions IRL like his character in Schitts Creek. Most of them make him look old and ugly. I'd find him scary and off putting if I were a first time gay like Patrick. He's better looking in stills. I find it hard to look at his face with all the other young wholesome, waspy goodlooks in the series. He has an unhealthy pallor. Is he white white?

by Anonymousreply 337August 14, 2020 7:21 PM

I don’t think he got enough sleep filming the show and you can see it tbh.

He looks much hotter doing press because he’s prob more rested.

One of those AOL build interviewers even said something to that effect and it was really awkward (he said something like wow you look so much better now - do you wear makeup to make you look that way on the show? And the answer was something about not getting enough sleep).

by Anonymousreply 338August 14, 2020 7:37 PM

Run to his side, OP! Amor audacibus favet!

by Anonymousreply 339August 14, 2020 7:39 PM

R339 you read it here first !

by Anonymousreply 340August 14, 2020 7:51 PM

R339 you read it here first !

by Anonymousreply 341August 14, 2020 7:51 PM

Dan is in Toronto tonight. Can't stay at the lake all summer. He doesn't find my energy dark at all. He's quite frightened by "Frenchie" though. Who wouldn't be?

by Anonymousreply 342August 14, 2020 9:42 PM

R342 - ask him why he’s cool with you posting all his non binary body dysmorphia on datalounge

by Anonymousreply 343August 14, 2020 10:14 PM

R343 I see that cray-cray takes better care of this thread than me, unlike Alexis with David's 6 adult tamagochis. Keep posting, cray-cray, we're halfway there.

by Anonymousreply 344August 14, 2020 10:25 PM

R343 I see that cray-cray takes better care of this thread than me, unlike Alexis with David's 6 adult tamagochis. Keep posting, cray-cray, we're halfway there.

by Anonymousreply 345August 14, 2020 10:25 PM

Any news from Dan, Frenchie? Did you mark your email to notify you when it's read?

by Anonymousreply 346August 14, 2020 11:28 PM

Stop double posting your shit, you mental deficient French-Fucking-Fry!

It’s an affront to read them once, let alone twice.

by Anonymousreply 347August 14, 2020 11:44 PM

R346... Oups no, I didn't. Shit.

by Anonymousreply 348August 15, 2020 9:27 AM

There's no such thing as a "top with body dysmorphia who is non binary".

A top is a man.

by Anonymousreply 349August 15, 2020 12:53 PM

Just read an interview about his eyeglass company (sigh) where he says POSE is one of his favorite shows and wishes they were recognized more by the Emmys. Said next show will continue to represent the community more deeply and continue ongoing work of Schitt’s Creek re: representation.

Maybe non binary troll is not a troll after all.

by Anonymousreply 350August 15, 2020 4:42 PM

Dan is supporting, the gays, the lez, the trans, the asex, the queer, the non-binary, the bis, the pans, EVERYBODY. He himself has never, to my knowlege, come out as non-binary, and if he would, it wouldn't change anything for me. Will I be a little annoyed that I 'll have to call him' 'they' '? Yes. Will I love him less ? No. End of that conversation.

by Anonymousreply 351August 15, 2020 5:04 PM

Dan is supporting, the gays, the lez, the trans, the asex, the queer, the non-binary, the bis, the pans, EVERYBODY. He himself has never, to my knowlege, come out as non-binary, and if he would, it wouldn't change anything for me. Will I be a little annoyed that I 'll have to call him' 'they' '? Yes. Will I love him less ? No. End of that conversation.

by Anonymousreply 352August 15, 2020 5:04 PM

Glad you’re supportive Frenchie. He won’t need the judgment.

by Anonymousreply 353August 15, 2020 5:17 PM

There's only one troll on this thread. Frenchie, who is 74 years old and lives in Iowa. Dan is non binary. Wait for his next project and the announcements. Done with you fool. Keep complimenting your own posts from the home's communal computer *frenchie.* I enjoy a troll with two DE-VICES.

by Anonymousreply 354August 15, 2020 5:48 PM

Swoon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355August 15, 2020 11:56 PM

He seems like a normal guy.

by Anonymousreply 356August 16, 2020 12:00 AM

How is he single?

by Anonymousreply 357August 16, 2020 12:14 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How is he single? That’s an easy one. He’s Dan Levy.

Ewwwe David!

by Anonymousreply 358August 16, 2020 12:18 AM

OMG please F&F the incessant Schitts Creek troll!!

This troll has been doing everything it can to shill that dumb show for weeks now. It’s some Canadian sitcom the OP is obsessed or associated with. Apparently Eugene Levy or his nelly bitch son are hurting for money because even when that thing was on the air few people in the US watched it.

Go away OP, you freak!

by Anonymousreply 359August 16, 2020 12:20 AM

On second thought, the OP is CLEARLY Dan Levy, who’s some Canadian trying to happen in Hollywood after his show got some attention.

Notice how the OP or someone else keeps referring to “Dan” supporting all the gays and “Dan” launching and eyewear company?

OP is a shill troll. Send it to hell Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 360August 16, 2020 12:23 AM

Yes I am Dan Levy (eye roll) and nobody gives my show any attention (15 Emmy noms this year). You're a certified DL sleuth, champ !

by Anonymousreply 361August 16, 2020 2:29 PM

Still haven't heard from him... I don't know. Maybe you guys have a point. Maybe I'm in love with David Rose, not Dan...

by Anonymousreply 362August 16, 2020 9:51 PM

Still haven't heard from him... I don't know. Maybe you guys have a point. Maybe I'm in love with David Rose, not Dan...

by Anonymousreply 363August 16, 2020 9:52 PM

I watched some deadline panel he was on today and he casually joked about having the costumes for Alexis and Moira hanging in his closet and his maid probably thinking he had way more fun than he did.

Non binary troll - that doesn’t sound like a joke that someone struggling with gender identity would make.....

by Anonymousreply 364August 16, 2020 10:26 PM

You're in love with a bad drag king. But that's better than you get at the home Frenchie. We heard you had food poisoning from the potatoe salad at the Saturday outdoor BBQ? Next time, just have an extra weiner. And wear diapers.

This song reminds me of the asinine juvenile teenage girl nature of Frenchie's obsession with Levy. It's cute but creepy coming from old fat dudes in dresses. Dan ain't even handsome no more. He's prematurely soft and flabby, everywhere. That's why he likes showing his ankles so much. Dan doesn't feel comfortable to tone up some muscle. Well, because you know. It would involve acknowledging his body. But misgendered folk can exercise too. His therapists are working on it.

Frenchie's infatuations are about as relevant as the dumb subject rhymes of this song. But the chorus is where the obsessive voice wins out. It's contagious. Like the mayonnaise. Good luck passing the rest of your mucus stool, Frenchie. Did you win at Bingo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365August 16, 2020 10:38 PM

Buddy I think he blocked you.... ^^^

by Anonymousreply 366August 16, 2020 11:03 PM

Ha. yeah. I wish. You can still enjoy the art of my post. You're welcome R366. We ain't buddies though.

by Anonymousreply 367August 16, 2020 11:22 PM

His.... maid ?? What is this, 1925 ? Do people still have maids ? Is it a canadian thing ? My grandmother 's cook/cleaning lady (who had been Rita Hayworth' s femme de chambre when she was married to Aly Khan, take that Datalounge ! ) was already called a ' help', not a maid. So, if I ever become Mrs Dan Levy, I will have a cottage in the Muskokas AND a maid ? DAN BABY I LOVE YOU

by Anonymousreply 368August 17, 2020 9:28 AM

His.... maid ?? What is this, 1925 ? Do people still have maids ? Is it a canadian thing ? My grandmother 's cook/cleaning lady (who had been Rita Hayworth' s femme de chambre when she was married to Aly Khan, take that Datalounge ! ) was already called a ' help', not a maid. So, if I ever become Mrs Dan Levy, I will have a cottage in the Muskokas AND a maid ? DAN BABY I LOVE YOU

by Anonymousreply 369August 17, 2020 9:28 AM

Frenchie you excited for this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370August 17, 2020 11:05 PM

R370 he's adorable

by Anonymousreply 371August 17, 2020 11:09 PM

Agreed Frenchie agreed

by Anonymousreply 372August 17, 2020 11:13 PM

Yeah, adorable. He looks like a soft lesbian with permanent 5 o'clock shadow. You know how their lips smell? Dan is always wet under his nose and around the chin. If it weren't for Lake Rousseau, Dan Levy would never even get clean. He's a depressed, confused mess. As soon as the sound bites are over, she cries to the assistant.

by Anonymousreply 373August 18, 2020 1:59 AM

He doesn’t seem depressed?

by Anonymousreply 374August 18, 2020 3:07 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375August 18, 2020 5:06 AM

our man is a lifelong learner ^^^^

by Anonymousreply 376August 18, 2020 5:14 AM

KD Lang looks really pretty there R375! She's the pride of Alberta.

by Anonymousreply 377August 18, 2020 5:15 AM

He’s going to help us learn about indigenous Canadians now. Our man does it all.

by Anonymousreply 378August 18, 2020 5:21 AM

Could he be any more charming ?

by Anonymousreply 379August 18, 2020 8:52 AM

Hi Frenchie - Are you still in Nice? Or were you forced to return to the US during this terrible time?

by Anonymousreply 380August 18, 2020 9:41 AM

R380 Hi, Thank you for your kind words and your concern. No I'm not in Nice anymore, I am still in France though, but further North. I don't live in the US, and never have. It's not bad at all here, masks are mandatory, but quarantine has been lifted since june. It was very sweet of you to ask. (also, are you Dan Levy ?)

by Anonymousreply 381August 18, 2020 11:02 AM

I hope you enjoyed your time in Nice. I grew up in Angouleme and visited Nice often. Beautiful city.

Where are you now?

by Anonymousreply 382August 18, 2020 1:55 PM

R382. Oh, you're french then. So you're definitely not Dan. Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir ? Enchanté to you too. I am in a very nice place, but I don't wanna say where exactly. Let's just say not too far from Switzerland. Nice was OK, way too hot though.

by Anonymousreply 383August 18, 2020 2:01 PM

Frenchie are we taking the indigenous Canada class? Or just watching dan interview the professors?

I think I’m doing the latter.

by Anonymousreply 384August 18, 2020 2:31 PM

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir? Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 385August 18, 2020 2:36 PM

R384 I 'm not taking the class. Dan will never know I did. Because he' ll never know I even exist. I'm just currently watching schitt's creek right.now. And I am CRYING.

by Anonymousreply 386August 18, 2020 3:14 PM

Oh, I know, R386. And I'm disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 387August 18, 2020 3:16 PM

R387 you're not Dan. Eat glass !

by Anonymousreply 388August 18, 2020 3:20 PM

You're breaking my heart, Frenchie. I thought we had a thing.

by Anonymousreply 389August 18, 2020 3:23 PM

R389 very funny. What did I say I would love to do in my email ?

by Anonymousreply 390August 18, 2020 3:37 PM

You know, R390, and I love the thought of it.

by Anonymousreply 391August 18, 2020 3:59 PM

You mean R383? No, I do not want to go to bed with you...

by Anonymousreply 392August 18, 2020 4:08 PM

R391 no that's not it.

by Anonymousreply 393August 18, 2020 4:13 PM

Wait Frenchie how did you get his email?

I wish he would let his chest hair show more. Look how he’s wearing a f’ing t shirt under the button down here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394August 18, 2020 4:28 PM

R394 I didn't get his private email, but someone in this thread was kind enough to post a clue to a link, that gave a lead to an adress where he could be reached.

by Anonymousreply 395August 18, 2020 4:47 PM

Gotcha gotcha

by Anonymousreply 396August 18, 2020 4:53 PM

R395 Oh, you mean the contact information anyone can get by simply Googling 'contact Dan Levy'?

by Anonymousreply 397August 18, 2020 5:11 PM

The fact that Frenchie said "voulez vous coucher avec moi cest soir" now makes me disbelieve that he's actually French. Sorry, Frenchie, you lost me. But to the anti-Frenchie troll, I'm not going to see any response you make piling onto this statement.

by Anonymousreply 398August 18, 2020 5:39 PM

I feel like there are basically 4 of us on the thread.

But I’m here for it.

by Anonymousreply 399August 18, 2020 6:22 PM

R398 of course I'm french. What's wrong with ' voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir ? "it's a french sentence that most americans know.

by Anonymousreply 400August 18, 2020 7:00 PM

R398 of course I'm french. What's wrong with ' voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir ? "it's a french sentence that most americans know.

by Anonymousreply 401August 18, 2020 7:00 PM

R397 no, but it would have been indeed the easiest way and why didn't you bitches tell me THAT before ?? 400 reply before such a basic info ? You guys suck.

by Anonymousreply 402August 18, 2020 7:35 PM

Frenchie, call me.

by Anonymousreply 403August 18, 2020 7:41 PM

Why R403 ?

by Anonymousreply 404August 18, 2020 7:43 PM

You know, R404.

by Anonymousreply 405August 18, 2020 10:56 PM

Dan threw up on his favorite blouse when frenchie offered "voulez-vous couchez avec moi, ce soir." Didn't we all? Frenchie couldn't even get the fake French right. Plus the lyrics identify him as 75 + years old. But none of you wanted to believe me or the RCMP.

Leave Dan alone Frenchie. Talk to the other old queen out here who believes in your travels. You're a sick piece of disgusting old flesh. God Bless.

by Anonymousreply 406August 19, 2020 2:08 AM

How does one let the RCMP know about a random datalounger named Frenchie r406?

Do they really have time for that?

by Anonymousreply 407August 19, 2020 3:12 AM

Frenchie's actions and activities are not random.

by Anonymousreply 408August 19, 2020 3:28 AM

What is RCMP ????

by Anonymousreply 409August 19, 2020 2:24 PM

What is RCMP ????

by Anonymousreply 410August 19, 2020 2:24 PM

Royal Canadian Mounted Police...

by Anonymousreply 411August 19, 2020 2:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412August 19, 2020 2:47 PM

^ LOL oops wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 413August 19, 2020 2:48 PM

R409 R410 Royal Canadian Mounted Police

by Anonymousreply 414August 19, 2020 2:51 PM

What would they do ??? Arrest me ? Is loving a crime in Canada ??? Then I'll be sentenced for life ! Btw I am currently watching this (see link below).Right this moment. I am not crying even though I thought I would. Three thoughts : 2) Dan Levy is constantly hilarious. 3) Patrick has tiny feet. 1) Contrary to popular belief on DL, after watching this, I am now convinced that David is the top and Patrick the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 415August 19, 2020 2:58 PM

what’s your logic on David being a top Frenchie?.

by Anonymousreply 416August 19, 2020 3:00 PM

R416 how much time do you have ? Summary : David, under his ridiculous jumpers, is a big broad guy with big feet = big dick. Patrick is small and introvert, with tiny feet. He's almost always at the receiving end of David's affection. The words of the song Patrick chooses to express his feeling for David ' I call you when my (ahem) heart (=ass) 's on fire, you come to me wild and wired, give me everything I need' '. When David carries Patrick on his shoulders in the mountains, the energy is obvious. David is fem and petulant, and Patrick masc and stoic, so the erotic tension in bed between the two must come from a reverse interaction, otherwise they' d be bored after 2 nights.. Others small subtle things

by Anonymousreply 417August 19, 2020 3:20 PM

Yeah I’ve thought the same. Also David is pan so he clearly f*cks women - why not men too.

Prob vers?

by Anonymousreply 418August 19, 2020 3:26 PM

David IMO is vers. He's pan, we know that. Hunky Jake (Woooooooooooooooooffffff) is obviously a dominant top, and so is the hot photographer (sebastian ?) , and I believe they both have fucked David silly. But I am convinced that David fucks patrick's lily white little butt way more often than the contrary. And when Jake flirts heavily with Patrick, you could almost see Patrick 's pants be sucked in by his sphincter.

by Anonymousreply 419August 19, 2020 3:38 PM

Yes Frenchie good call re Jake and Patrick.

You’ve persuaded me.

Dan IRL though.... I don’t know

by Anonymousreply 420August 19, 2020 3:46 PM

Mmmmmm Dan (wet Dreams)

by Anonymousreply 421August 19, 2020 4:18 PM

Mmmmmm Dan (wet Dreams)

by Anonymousreply 422August 19, 2020 4:18 PM

Frenchie, can you link the video you were talking about at r415?

by Anonymousreply 423August 19, 2020 5:21 PM

Here. ' the love story of Patrick and David '. Enjoy and cry. And laugh. And cry. about it all again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424August 19, 2020 7:39 PM

Frenchie, I love how you own your love for Dan. I am obsessed with someone famous and I would never have the balls to claim it anywhere, muchless DL!

by Anonymousreply 425August 19, 2020 7:44 PM

R425 Thank you. I appreciate that. You brought tears to my eyes. It's hard, because I adore him, and obviously he'll never know. But it's probably for the best. I miss Schitt's creek so much. I just hope Dan is happy somewhere in gorgeous Muskoka, surrounded with friends, family and hot guys, enjoying his phenomenal success. I have a terrific life. I can't complain. I've been loved. My SO is in the sky now. ( he's not an astronaut, he had cancer). But I've known love, and I hope Dan will build a happy life for himself

by Anonymousreply 426August 19, 2020 8:10 PM

Amen Frenchie.

I support your love too.

by Anonymousreply 427August 19, 2020 8:32 PM

Thank you kindly R427. Keep a good thought for Dan

by Anonymousreply 428August 19, 2020 8:35 PM

Another day without any news. Where is Dan ?

by Anonymousreply 429August 20, 2020 5:40 PM

He is getting ready to lead a discussion on indigenous Canada on Sunday Frenchie. Check his insta. He looks adorb.

by Anonymousreply 430August 20, 2020 5:42 PM

Oh I am relieved. Thanks R430. Found this. Adorbz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431August 20, 2020 5:52 PM

Right frenchie? He’s looking so precious with that scruff and hair and white T-shirt.

Swoon.

by Anonymousreply 432August 20, 2020 5:53 PM

He needs to stop being so perfect Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee

by Anonymousreply 433August 20, 2020 6:20 PM

R429, R430, R431, R432, R433 are all the same poster. Frenchie has a habit of answering his own posts. Always in the most supportive way. Funny how his only fan out here is always right there to respond - just seconds after *frenchfuck* posts?

We fucking know who you are old man. Grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 434August 21, 2020 1:46 AM

[quote] Another day without any news. Where is Dan ?

Why would there be daily news on this relatively obscure actor who isn't currently appearing in a movie or TV show?

by Anonymousreply 435August 21, 2020 1:57 AM

Am I watching Schitt's creek season 1 ep 1 right now ? Yes. 1 observation : they had their characters nailed from day 1. Also 2: it's gonna be a very emotional Journey for me that I don't know if I can take at this point. 3: mayor Roland is ruining it for me

by Anonymousreply 436August 21, 2020 3:51 PM

Roland was the worst character. So gross and not funny.

by Anonymousreply 437August 21, 2020 4:15 PM

It's this actor. Ewwww David !

by Anonymousreply 438August 21, 2020 4:26 PM

This is my Favourite scène in the history of télévision

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439August 21, 2020 9:45 PM

Love that scene. He’s so cute

by Anonymousreply 440August 21, 2020 11:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441August 22, 2020 1:12 AM

R441 his mortgage isn’t going to pay itself.....

by Anonymousreply 442August 22, 2020 2:34 AM

Here's Dan's favourite local shop. It looks charming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443August 22, 2020 2:47 AM

That looks so lovely. God I hate being trapped in COVID America and unable to travel or go to cute stores.

by Anonymousreply 444August 22, 2020 3:47 AM

I've considered buying a studio in Montréal to get closer to Dan. WHAT ???? 500 000 $ for a STUDIO ??? THAT 'S INSANE ! We sold out HOUSE in PARIS for 500 000!!!!

by Anonymousreply 445August 22, 2020 6:36 AM

[quote] obsession over his non existing ass and such.

"How will I ever attract the top that I desire?"

by Anonymousreply 446August 22, 2020 3:47 PM

he really doesn’t have much of an ass

by Anonymousreply 447August 22, 2020 3:56 PM

He has a very nice hairy upper body and great legs

by Anonymousreply 448August 22, 2020 4:12 PM

Well, I've learned from Dan's SmallBizReco that he pronounces it "prah-dyuce," like the British.

(We Americans say "proh-dooss.")

by Anonymousreply 449August 22, 2020 9:24 PM

He did an Instagram Q and A about indigenous Canada (?) today. It was incoherent but he looked really hot. Lots of facial hair - turning into a sexy daddy.

by Anonymousreply 450August 24, 2020 4:21 AM

He's gorgeous. Period

by Anonymousreply 451August 24, 2020 3:55 PM

Frenchie he’s on kimmel tonight - set your VCR

by Anonymousreply 452August 25, 2020 1:45 AM

Gurls,, I'll be busy. Maybe something happened... Maybe not. Maybe I won't post here again. Maybe it's no more necessary. But remember that you witnessed here, this beautiful story, a thread of love for Dan Levy and Frenchie.

by Anonymousreply 453August 25, 2020 3:52 PM

Invite us to the wedding Frenchie xoxox and let us know if he’s really a top!

by Anonymousreply 454August 25, 2020 3:59 PM

Xoxo Thank you all for your support ;D

by Anonymousreply 455August 25, 2020 4:03 PM

Xoxo Thank you all for your support ;D

by Anonymousreply 456August 25, 2020 4:03 PM

Dans forehead though...it....slopes.

by Anonymousreply 457August 26, 2020 11:58 PM

Aren't we done with this thread yet?

by Anonymousreply 458August 27, 2020 12:08 AM

Nah let’s finish it out.

Where non-binary troll to tell us more gossip now that Frenchie got psych hospitalized again?

by Anonymousreply 459August 27, 2020 12:57 AM

Is Frenchie an authentic male or one of those poorly constructed FTM facsimiles?

by Anonymousreply 460August 27, 2020 1:26 AM

[quote] But remember that you witnessed here, this beautiful story, a thread of love for Dan Levy and Frenchie.

Why exactly are we supposed to think some weird episode of DL internet stalking was beautiful?

by Anonymousreply 461August 27, 2020 3:25 AM

The whole thread makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 462August 27, 2020 4:41 AM

I think what's clear is that Datalounge is merely a construct of Dan Levy's brain (Datalounge = DL = Dan Levy) and everyone posting here is really just his synapses firing. Frenchie is merely one of Dan's characters who he's using to work out some intimacy issues and will cease to exist once Dan finds himself in a long-term relationship. But it won't be a sad death, Frenchie, as you'll always be a part of Dan's psyche and will have helped him find happiness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463August 27, 2020 5:29 AM

Did Frenchie get blocked? I'm worried

by Anonymousreply 464September 1, 2020 9:34 PM

Frenchie is long gone.

by Anonymousreply 465September 1, 2020 10:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!