Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Republican Congressman Greg Steube

Republican congressman Greg Steube from Florida: who has had her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2020 2:50 AM

Yes he's got major gay face. Yes he likely had his Democratic opponent murdered. He's an all around sleaze.

by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2020 6:42 AM

I only saw him for a few minutes during the Barr hearing and he was a fucking dick. I was hoping someone would punch him even though he was on zoom. I hope a trick offs him. he's repulsive. Typical Trump flying monkey scum

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2020 7:41 AM

What's this about having his opponent murdered?

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2020 8:22 AM

That's the queerest looking heterosexual I've ever laid eyes upon.

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2020 9:44 AM

He looks like the late Bernie Ebbers of WorldCom infamy.

by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2020 10:08 AM

Vile Republican.

by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2020 10:23 AM

Steube?

Is he a Nazi?

by Anonymousreply 7August 3, 2020 2:19 PM

He’s a sack of white nationalist shit. During the Fiona Hill (or Vindman, can’t remember) hearing he kept calling one of the lawyers “a New York lawyer” until the congressman from Illinois called him out on using a dog whistle. Fucking asshole. I hate this guy, Dan Crenshaw and Madysyn so much I want them to explode. This whole “wholesome Nazi” new breed of Republicunt makes me sick and it’s not fooling anyone. Nazi shitbag.

by Anonymousreply 8August 3, 2020 2:20 PM

According to Wikipedia he worked to defeat a civil rights bill with protections for gay people, so FUCK HER NASTY ASS

by Anonymousreply 9August 3, 2020 2:21 PM

started growing a beard to hide that fucked up chin (or lack thereof)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 3, 2020 2:23 PM

Tom Cotton-ish?

by Anonymousreply 11August 3, 2020 2:24 PM

[quote]Madysyn

There are actual people named "Madysyn"? I thought this was a DL parody name. There you go, showing my ignorance again.

by Anonymousreply 12August 3, 2020 2:25 PM

Ain't got no upper lip -- the mark of of a liar and cheat!

See AG Bill Barr

by Anonymousreply 13August 3, 2020 3:46 PM

Who did he kill?

by Anonymousreply 14August 3, 2020 3:59 PM

So much Gay Face going on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 6:43 PM

He has a face made for a glory hole.

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 6:50 PM

That's a nice tie he's wearing.

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 7:02 PM

He lives in my area (Sarasota County, FL). I saw him out shopping not long ago at a large local thrift store. I noticed this well-built man standing outside the restroom playing on his phone and my first thought was "this guy is cruising for dick". Initially I only saw him from the back and It wasn't but later when he turned around and I realized who he was. He's extremely physically fit, wears tight clothing, hair gel to the max, ultra macho looking. I was curious as to what he was doing hanging outside the men's room so I pretended to shop and just observed him for a bit. I did notice he followed another man in, but he emerged a minute of so later. Then, a semi-attractive blonde women appeared from another part of the store and it was clear they were a couple. Still, who knows . . . ??? When he's interviewed on the local news he's arrogant and smarmy. I put him in the same league as that awful representative from Ohio, Jim Jordan. Loathsome.

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 9:09 PM

He’s exactly that r18. A sack of shit white nationalist closet case asshole.

God I wish someone would out these dickheads.

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2020 9:25 PM

He looks like he should be the returning sea captain in an English Leather commercial.

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2020 2:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!