Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lesbians! Would you marry a gay man? Why don't you?

You like to nest. We are good at choosing drapes and cleaning. You suck. We can give you children. Help you wax your mustache. Please your conservative parents. Go to company picnics with you and give you hetero respectability. We shine up good. We can help you dress so you're presentable. The advantages are immense. Well?

by Anonymousreply 17August 5, 2020 5:39 PM

Is OP is the ghost of a stupid gay man who died in 1963?

by Anonymousreply 1August 2, 2020 2:42 PM

Why would a gay man marry a lesbian? For companionship? I'll keep my dog.

by Anonymousreply 2August 2, 2020 3:07 PM

Are any of you in a Will & Grace-style relationship?

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2020 9:16 PM

OP, do you need a mommie?

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2020 9:23 PM

I mean, it's working for Hugh Jackman

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2020 9:25 PM

You are an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2020 9:30 PM

A friend of mine married a lesbian. All was fine until she met a woman who didn't like her new girlfriend married to a man. It became a very messy issue between friends and involved lawyers to help settle the case.

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2020 9:32 PM

Lavender marriages can and do work, as long as boundaries are clearly stated and respected. No trash is brought home and some things you just don't ask.

by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2020 9:34 PM

There are relationships of convenience of lust and of love. In the end we all choose what suits us best. Different things work for different people, open relationships work for some too. I’d marry someone I truly love. I don’t care about gender.

by Anonymousreply 9August 4, 2020 9:35 PM

[quote] Lavender marriages can and do work, as long as boundaries are clearly stated and respected.

Just don’t marry Rainsong!

by Anonymousreply 10August 4, 2020 9:41 PM

I have lesbian friends who keep much tidier homes than some gay men I know, OP.

And it's 2020. Who has "drapes"? I have curtains, blinds, or pulldown shades in my windows.

by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2020 9:45 PM

OP doesn't describe any gay men I know.

by Anonymousreply 12August 4, 2020 9:46 PM

I’d marry a lesbian given the right circumstances. If it was because we wanted children, or financial reasons, companionship. Maybe we are both whores and don’t want to commit, so an open marriage that offers all of the things listed above might eliminate some of the things that come with the typical nuptials.

by Anonymousreply 13August 4, 2020 9:54 PM

Sounds fair R13, these things might work better than most marriages since there’s freedom.

by Anonymousreply 14August 4, 2020 9:56 PM

Fuck no.

I will never live with a man or pretend to love one.

by Anonymousreply 15August 4, 2020 10:03 PM

Here you go OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 4, 2020 10:17 PM

I can see how this might work out in countries like Saudi Arabia or Iran.

by Anonymousreply 17August 5, 2020 5:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!