Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Your Food Cravings

Do any of you have a food or drink you crave that is unusual?

For me it's tomato juice with lots of lemon or V8.

by Anonymousreply 25August 2, 2020 5:24 AM

pretty much everything. seriously.

by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2020 10:24 PM

Grapefruit with cheese on the side.

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2020 10:41 PM

R2 - I hope you aren't taking any meds that say not to mix with grapefruit. Otherwise, I know my grandmother would eat grapes with cheese on the side...it's a Greek thing. Cantaloupe wrapped in prosciutto crude is also an appetizer in Europe. It's pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2020 10:43 PM

I make insane Nachos. Are you ready? (I am a vegetarian but there is something about this that makes it feel like I am eating meat)

Tostitos Lime Flavored Tortilla Chips. Lillies Smoky Barbecue Sauce (THIS IS THE KEY- DO NOT SUBSTITUTE!!! And it isn't cheap) Sharp Cheddar Cheese (use about 6 ounces) Mozzarella Cheese (about 4 ounces)

ITS INSANE!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2020 10:47 PM

Mostly crave Indian and Italian dishes.

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2020 10:55 PM

Granny Smith apples sprinkled with salt.

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2020 11:01 PM

R4 - that sounds like a calorie bomb but well worth it. Gotta try it.

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 11:07 PM

Avocado with lemon squeezed on it and salt and cayenne.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 11:07 PM

Thai Beef Salad

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 11:15 PM

R7- Its REALLY good. I only have it once a week. And pretty much starve all other days.

Its really good... And I have LOST 10 pounds during Covid- so its clearly a healthy meal :)

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 11:18 PM

[quote] tomato juice with lots of lemon

Utterly shocking. Unimaginable!

by Anonymousreply 11August 2, 2020 12:44 AM

Peanut butter, please.

by Anonymousreply 12August 2, 2020 12:47 AM

Corn dogs.

by Anonymousreply 13August 2, 2020 12:49 AM

These items, for the most part, are not [bold]unusual

by Anonymousreply 14August 2, 2020 12:53 AM

OP what were you thinking by not posting a picture? Why would you not post a picture? That's so rude that you come here and create a post like this but then you don't post a picture to use as an example. What kind of person would do this type of thing? Who? A very, very selfish, self centered person who is only thinking of themselves. OP you didn't even think of others and the fact that we may have NO idea what you're talking about and we have to either google your shitty subject or wait for someone else to post a picture that you should have done in the first place. That's just RUDE OP and it speaks poor of your parents as well. You need to grow up OP. Realize that not everyone lives in your little rat infested world and post a picture of the crap you see in that shit brain of yours. Grow up OP.

by Anonymousreply 15August 2, 2020 1:02 AM

Chocolate milk

by Anonymousreply 16August 2, 2020 1:43 AM

Avocado with everything-bagel seasoning and sushi rice vinegar.

Peanut butter and Nutella on the same spoon.

Pepperoni

by Anonymousreply 17August 2, 2020 2:47 AM

R4, just picked up the stuff to make those nachos at Kroger tonight. I'll try it tomorrow.

Ever put sour cream on them?

You weren't kidding about the price of that bbq sauce. $6.29!

by Anonymousreply 18August 2, 2020 3:00 AM

R4, is Lillies sweet? Like sugary sweet the way some are?

by Anonymousreply 19August 2, 2020 3:05 AM

They sell it at Fairway and Schaller & Weber. Guess what I’m trying tomorrow, r4?

by Anonymousreply 20August 2, 2020 3:07 AM

Lillie's is on sale at World Market for $4.89.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 2, 2020 3:13 AM

Clamato juice float with vanilla ice cream.

by Anonymousreply 22August 2, 2020 3:15 AM

Damn! At my store in New England Lillie's is $7.99 per jar.

I never even thought of sour cream! R18-DO IT!!!!!

I am a really picky eater so do whatever you want to these! That sauce is the lynchpin (as are those lime chips!!)

by Anonymousreply 23August 2, 2020 3:20 AM

Pop tart addiction

by Anonymousreply 24August 2, 2020 4:32 AM

Cheeseburgers. Total shit food lately.

by Anonymousreply 25August 2, 2020 5:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!