Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Your Food Cravings

Do any of you have a food or drink you crave that is unusual?

For me it's tomato juice with lots of lemon or V8.

by Anonymous reply 25Last Saturday at 9:24 PM

pretty much everything. seriously.

by Anonymous reply 1Last Saturday at 2:24 PM

Grapefruit with cheese on the side.

by Anonymous reply 2Last Saturday at 2:41 PM

R2 - I hope you aren't taking any meds that say not to mix with grapefruit. Otherwise, I know my grandmother would eat grapes with cheese on the side...it's a Greek thing. Cantaloupe wrapped in prosciutto crude is also an appetizer in Europe. It's pretty good.

by Anonymous reply 3Last Saturday at 2:43 PM

I make insane Nachos. Are you ready? (I am a vegetarian but there is something about this that makes it feel like I am eating meat)

Tostitos Lime Flavored Tortilla Chips. Lillies Smoky Barbecue Sauce (THIS IS THE KEY- DO NOT SUBSTITUTE!!! And it isn't cheap) Sharp Cheddar Cheese (use about 6 ounces) Mozzarella Cheese (about 4 ounces)

ITS INSANE!!!!!!

by Anonymous reply 4Last Saturday at 2:47 PM

Mostly crave Indian and Italian dishes.

by Anonymous reply 5Last Saturday at 2:55 PM

Granny Smith apples sprinkled with salt.

by Anonymous reply 6Last Saturday at 3:01 PM

R4 - that sounds like a calorie bomb but well worth it. Gotta try it.

by Anonymous reply 7Last Saturday at 3:07 PM

Avocado with lemon squeezed on it and salt and cayenne.

by Anonymous reply 8Last Saturday at 3:07 PM

Thai Beef Salad

by Anonymous reply 9Last Saturday at 3:15 PM

R7- Its REALLY good. I only have it once a week. And pretty much starve all other days.

Its really good... And I have LOST 10 pounds during Covid- so its clearly a healthy meal :)

by Anonymous reply 10Last Saturday at 3:18 PM

[quote] tomato juice with lots of lemon

Utterly shocking. Unimaginable!

by Anonymous reply 11Last Saturday at 4:44 PM

Peanut butter, please.

by Anonymous reply 12Last Saturday at 4:47 PM

Corn dogs.

by Anonymous reply 13Last Saturday at 4:49 PM

These items, for the most part, are not [bold]unusual

by Anonymous reply 14Last Saturday at 4:53 PM

OP what were you thinking by not posting a picture? Why would you not post a picture? That's so rude that you come here and create a post like this but then you don't post a picture to use as an example. What kind of person would do this type of thing? Who? A very, very selfish, self centered person who is only thinking of themselves. OP you didn't even think of others and the fact that we may have NO idea what you're talking about and we have to either google your shitty subject or wait for someone else to post a picture that you should have done in the first place. That's just RUDE OP and it speaks poor of your parents as well. You need to grow up OP. Realize that not everyone lives in your little rat infested world and post a picture of the crap you see in that shit brain of yours. Grow up OP.

by Anonymous reply 15Last Saturday at 5:02 PM

Chocolate milk

by Anonymous reply 16Last Saturday at 5:43 PM

Avocado with everything-bagel seasoning and sushi rice vinegar.

Peanut butter and Nutella on the same spoon.

Pepperoni

by Anonymous reply 17Last Saturday at 6:47 PM

R4, just picked up the stuff to make those nachos at Kroger tonight. I'll try it tomorrow.

Ever put sour cream on them?

You weren't kidding about the price of that bbq sauce. $6.29!

by Anonymous reply 18Last Saturday at 7:00 PM

R4, is Lillies sweet? Like sugary sweet the way some are?

by Anonymous reply 19Last Saturday at 7:05 PM

They sell it at Fairway and Schaller & Weber. Guess what I’m trying tomorrow, r4?

by Anonymous reply 20Last Saturday at 7:07 PM

Lillie's is on sale at World Market for $4.89.

Offsite Link
by Anonymous reply 21Last Saturday at 7:13 PM

Clamato juice float with vanilla ice cream.

by Anonymous reply 22Last Saturday at 7:15 PM

Damn! At my store in New England Lillie's is $7.99 per jar.

I never even thought of sour cream! R18-DO IT!!!!!

I am a really picky eater so do whatever you want to these! That sauce is the lynchpin (as are those lime chips!!)

by Anonymous reply 23Last Saturday at 7:20 PM

Pop tart addiction

by Anonymous reply 24Last Saturday at 8:32 PM

Cheeseburgers. Total shit food lately.

by Anonymous reply 25Last Saturday at 9:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!