Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How Desperate Is Donald Trump?

This desperate:

He just said this in Florida... “Well, we’re going to be doing a healthcare plan. We’re going to be doing a very inclusive healthcare plan. I’ll be signing it sometime very soon…. It might be — it might be Sunday, but it’s — it’s going to be very soon.”

“We’re also doing a full immigration plan. We’re going to take care of a lot things that, for 25 years, they’ve been trying to get an immigration plan. We’re going to be doing merit-based immigration. I’m sure you’d be happy to hear that. But it’s merit-based. It’s very powerfully merit-based. It’s going to be very inclusive. It’s going to cover just about everything that most people would have said couldn’t happen, and we’ll be releasing that over the next couple of weeks.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 2, 2020 2:37 AM

In other words, he has nothing.

by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2020 9:44 PM

Good lord. He pulled that out of his ass.

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2020 9:44 PM

Well, if he throws single payer healthcare at us I may have to reconsider my vote.

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2020 9:45 PM

It’s an old pattern—whenever he promises something is in the works with a 2-3 week time frame, he’s got nothing. He expects us al, to forget because he will, and he’s got the best memory in the world.

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2020 9:48 PM

I've lost track of how many things he's promised "in 2-3 weeks." However, the healthcare plan by..tomorrow? is the speediest yet!

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2020 10:02 PM

I doubt his plan covers preexisting conditions. Which I assume COVID 19 recoverers would be.

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2020 10:04 PM

Remember when he was going to show us Melania's immigration papers in 2 weeks?

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 10:05 PM

There is no plan, R6. He’s claiming he’s signing it tomorrow. Congress hasn’t passed any new Healthcare bill. What is there to sign?

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 10:06 PM

Do you REALLY think there's a plan? His healthcare plan is on the same schedule as that website he promised. It will be unveiled at the same time as his taxes.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 10:07 PM

Exactly R8. Which also demonstrates that he doesn’t even know how our government and the legislature works.

What a waste of time these last 4 years have been. Over a quarter of a million Americans will be dead because of him because of COVID-19 and his refusals to provide hurricane relief. What a loser.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 10:09 PM

Good Lord. I can practically smell King Donald’s flop sweat through my phone screen.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 10:10 PM

He’ll produce his promised plans once his birther investigators return from Hawaii.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 10:12 PM

He’s just babbling nonsense. He’s the President if the United States, and no one cares what he says.

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 10:12 PM

I’ve just realised that when I read quotes of his, I read them in his voice in my head.

And they sound even more ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 10:15 PM

And don't forget Infrastructure Week

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2020 10:20 PM

The fact that no one is even uttering the words "25th Amendment" shows just how fucked up this country is.

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2020 11:46 PM

Don Winslow

· 1h (CNN) President Donald Trump's visit to Walter Reed on Saturday did not follow the protocol of a routine presidential medical exam, according to a person familiar with the matter.

And he has a bruise on top of his hand. Where they often place iv needles.

by Anonymousreply 17August 2, 2020 12:01 AM

I’m going to stroke out on the toilet. You’ll be hearing all about it soon. 2-3 weeks. Maybe Sunday. It’s going to be amazing.

by Anonymousreply 18August 2, 2020 12:03 AM

Remember when he was going to postpone the election?

Feels like years ago, in catastrophic Trump time

by Anonymousreply 19August 2, 2020 12:03 AM

Tangerine Twitler is so exhausting with his nonsense. Can't fathom why anyone would want four ore years of his shit show.

by Anonymousreply 20August 2, 2020 12:05 AM

Oh, and he first need to unmask the international web of pedos, invent the cure for COVID-19, and create the world peace. It's all coming next week - stay tuned!

by Anonymousreply 21August 2, 2020 2:05 AM

r17 I bet that fat bitch is getting more plasma infusions from recovered Covid patients. He can't just wear a mask.

by Anonymousreply 22August 2, 2020 2:12 AM

[quote] Can't fathom why anyone would want four [bold]m[/bold]ore years of his shit show.

I can't either. I'm sure people have been asked, and presented with an up-to-date catalog of scandals, firings, performance as Putin puppet, security breaches, constitution violations, and they have reasoned rebuttals and lists of his accomplishments meriting his election. Right? Right?

Trollbots and Trumptards, here's your chance! Remember "whataboutism" and "moving goalposts" are not accepted.

by Anonymousreply 23August 2, 2020 2:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!