Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What Do You Miss Most in this COVID-19 Era?

What's the first thing you'll do once there's a proven successful vaccine or a treatment and life goes back to some semblance of what it was before this?

Will you hit a bar? Go out for a massage? Back to the gym?

What's the one thing you miss doing that you'll do again once all this changes for the better?

by Anonymousreply 27Last Saturday at 9:08 PM

Give my old ma a proper hug.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Saturday at 1:08 PM

Bars. International travel. Sex with a variety of men.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Saturday at 1:08 PM

The baths. Oh, so efficient. But unavailable.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Saturday at 1:11 PM

The baths. Oh, so efficient. But unavailable.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Saturday at 1:11 PM

Living!

by Anonymousreply 5Last Saturday at 1:12 PM

Store shopping and hair cuts.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Saturday at 1:13 PM

Travel, museums, not freaking out over every little thing (headache, sore throat, etc) that could possibly be a Covid-19 symptom, even though I don't leave the house.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Saturday at 1:15 PM

Going into my parents' house. I go over there several times a week but I only talk to them outside, from at least 10 feet away.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Saturday at 1:15 PM

Theater. Travel. Seeing my niece. Meeting someone for dinner or coffee.

Basically everything.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Saturday at 1:17 PM

Having friends or family over for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Saturday at 1:18 PM

So many posts!

I'm going to fly to the east coast and go to my brother's storage unit and arrange to pick up my late parents' wedding album and some other treasured items.

I'm going to go get a massage from the hottest guy I can find and offer to pay extra if he'll just hold me afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Saturday at 1:18 PM

Dancing in close proximity to strangers in sweaty confined spaces.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Saturday at 1:19 PM

Definitely the movies. Oh my goodness, how I miss the theaters. If it wasn’t for this goddamn Coronavirus, I’d be getting all hyped up for “Halloween Kills” right now. Trailers. Posters. Clips. Script leaks. The general aura of Halloween, period. I’ve been waiting for that movie for two years and it just crushed me when they pushed it back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13Last Saturday at 1:20 PM

Having a job.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Saturday at 1:22 PM

The gym and travel. Even just planning a trip.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Saturday at 1:22 PM

Mass on Sundays.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Saturday at 1:48 PM

International travel. I was due for one year of roaming the earth and then Covid 19 happened. just my shitty luck. I stayed at a miserable job for years in order to do this. And who knows when a vaccine will arrive. Anyway, I have a nice house, husband and cat so happy about that.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Saturday at 1:51 PM

Physical contact.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Saturday at 4:17 PM

Movie theatres and travel

by Anonymousreply 19Last Saturday at 4:53 PM

Joel

by Anonymousreply 20Last Saturday at 4:56 PM

Night and day responses, R1 and R2.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Saturday at 7:13 PM

Dick and hole

by Anonymousreply 22Last Saturday at 7:16 PM

Concerts and festivals. I had been to 20 shows in 2019, and had already planned 10 more for 2020. I miss it more than I thought I would. I realized it's the only thing I do for "fun."

by Anonymousreply 23Last Saturday at 7:19 PM

I miss concerts/performances the most. After that, a good bar and meeting friends out. And, more generally, just the hum of energetic and hectic cities.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Saturday at 7:51 PM

Travel again. I can’t wait. Hug friends and family again. Date again.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Saturday at 7:56 PM

Trips to the bathhouse.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Saturday at 7:58 PM

I finally had enough $ put aside for a five day trip to Hawaii; two travel days and three to see the sights, hit the beach, and shop and hang out in the pool on a floatation device while having a pina colada.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Saturday at 9:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!