Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dataloungers, how many of you are comfortable being shirtless in public?

Whether it's the beach or cutting your grass or just walking through the streets. Be honest.

by Anonymousreply 22August 2, 2020 2:58 PM

I am. I don’t have a perfect body but I’m comfortable with it

by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2020 8:30 PM

It's not so much that I'm uncomfortable as I just don't want to subject others to seeing that.

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2020 8:31 PM

I don’t usually thought unless at the beach because that’s trashy but yeah I’m comfortable

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2020 8:34 PM

I'm not comfortable and virtually never do it unless swimming with close friends. I used to be very very skinny. Now I'm older and half skinny half normal (bit of a tummy). I'm not hideous but I don't like to swagger. So overall.....nah.

Maybe one day....

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2020 8:36 PM

I’m comfortable it’s just being in the appropriate place.

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2020 8:38 PM

Nope!

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2020 8:39 PM

Where's your poll OP? My reply is same as R1.

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 8:44 PM

I’m living proof of ‘No Shirt—No Service’. I won’t get serviced if I’m walking around with my shirt off.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 8:47 PM

I've never been comfortable with it, even when I was young. I always tried to cover my tits like I was a girl.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 8:58 PM

I wouldn’t walk down the street shirtless or go to a party like that but I’m comfortable Bein shirtless in my yard or on the beach.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 9:01 PM

am i going to be shirtless around straight people, or gay men?

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 9:03 PM

If I lived alone, or with a bf, I would prob go out shirtless a lot. But I live with judgmental family so it’s a no-go

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 9:04 PM

I'm fine with it, because I have visible abs and a nice body.

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 9:08 PM

Mother insists that I dress modestly when leaving the house. She even finds short-sleeved shirts vulgar.

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 9:28 PM

Yeah, I'm 58 but everyone says I look 28.

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2020 9:44 PM

Not at all comfortable, but I've always been like that.

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2020 11:12 PM

Except for swimming why would I be shirtless in public?

I'm not an episode of Cops.

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2020 11:52 PM

Yeah, this definitely belongs in the Things That Are Trashy thread. It’s always inappropriate except when at the beach/pool, no matter how hot you are. The shirtless joggers in NYC are the worst, shaking their wet heads and spraying their stinky sweat all over other pedestrians. Put on a shirt, slut.

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2020 11:57 PM

R18 is clearly fat and sexless

by Anonymousreply 19August 2, 2020 10:15 AM

R18 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 2, 2020 10:31 AM

As others have said, not comfortable and never have been.

by Anonymousreply 21August 2, 2020 10:35 AM

R18 is a gentleman, unlike you louts.

by Anonymousreply 22August 2, 2020 2:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!