Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What was your fondest memory of being a whore ?

Discuss

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 7:15 PM

The pre-nup.

by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2020 5:08 PM

21st birthday at the Jacksonville Airport Days Inn.

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2020 5:13 PM

my daddy lettin me have the limo and the chaueffer once a week, to take alll my buddys shoppin and to dinner.

doin blow with daddy, on way to the club.

sayi bye to daddy, and movin on to the next one.

good times !

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2020 5:17 PM

Being the caboose for a long train.

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2020 5:21 PM

My record was taking home three of the best looking guys off a dance floor for an impromptu orgy. I was in the club all of seven minutes and pissed off several others that were trying to get them.

And if I weren’t married, yes, I’d do it again!

I actually went on a date with guy ten years later and diring conversation discovered he was one of the three.

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2020 5:31 PM

Back in the day I lived in DC on 17th Street - the gay epicenter. My parents came to visit and we walked down 17th St to get dinner and so many guys said hello or yelled my name - my sweet Mother was blown away by how many guys I knew! Haha!

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2020 5:42 PM

I lived there through the '90s, r6. How close to JR's did you live?

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 5:49 PM

R7 - I lived in The Bay State on 17th and Mass - such a great apartment, very old school - there was a regular front door to the apartment plus a shuttered door. My friends would come by and yell up to my window for me to come out.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 6:12 PM

So many - so much dick, so much ass, no strings attached. Loved it.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 6:13 PM

R8, what did they yell? "Hey, Whore!!!! Can you squeeze me in between appointments?"

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 6:42 PM

R10 - lol! No, they said "come out for drinks at JR's with us!" Back then I remember that on Sundays (I think) JR's had Cape Cods for 50 cents. Wow I just realized that my keyboard doesn't have the cents symbol.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 7:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!