Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lil Zayn and his Dad

Zaddy indeed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 17, 2020 9:12 PM

In the next picture Dad is strapping a suicide bomb on him.

by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2020 3:03 PM

Can you fraus stop making One Direction threads? No gay man cares about them

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2020 3:05 PM

His dad was hotter than him

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2020 3:08 PM

HIs father looks good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2020 3:09 PM

Zayn was the only legitimately attractive member of One Direction while the rest were average looking white boys. Zayn has movie star looks and despite his addictions/eating disorders/mental illnesses/terrible tattoos, still is breathtakingly beautiful. So he won the genetic lottery

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2020 3:13 PM

Also, Zayn is also the most vocally talented member too. So both beautiful and talented. I wish he didn't sign on to One Direction and got a recording contract as a solo artist instead because I actually think being in 1D held him back and was the source of a lot of his mental problems.

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2020 3:16 PM

R2, you’re very old and out of touch. You have no standing to speak about what gay, bi, fluid guys born after Reagan like. Okay Boomer?

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 3:20 PM

I love Pakistani dudes

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 3:22 PM

Zayn looks gorgeous with eyeliner.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 3:40 PM

r5

You were right, until he put graffiti all over his body. A tattoo or two is ok but at a certain point "art" turns into "graffiti"

He has long since crossed that line.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 3:40 PM

Zayn with eyeliner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 3:40 PM

Can see where he got his chiseled bone structure from.

He really was beautiful and still is, although he has let himself go quite a lot. Would like him to do more soulful Frank Ocean type songs like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 3:41 PM

I wish he would lift weights. He would be even more of a panty dropper

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 3:42 PM

[QUOTE] Zayn has movie star looks and despite his addictions/eating disorders/mental illnesses/terrible tattoos, still is breathtakingly beautiful.

Uhh, what?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 3:43 PM

So hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2020 3:45 PM

Why those tatts?!!

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2020 3:45 PM

So many Pakistani men have beautiful eyes

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2020 3:46 PM

This is what Zayn could be looking like right now if he wasn’t a junky, minimized the tats and started lifting weights after he left One Direction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2020 3:54 PM

Hot damn! FAP fodder bro!

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2020 3:56 PM

Who dat? ⬆️

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2020 3:57 PM

One of my hidden treasures on IG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2020 3:58 PM

Damn son! Raul is hot AF. Thanks

by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2020 4:03 PM

Since Zayn hates touring and doing concerts. He should be using this quarantine time to make the music he really wants. But he really does seem to lack passion nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 23August 2, 2020 12:57 AM

Facts

by Anonymousreply 24August 2, 2020 1:39 AM

I really want this guy to have more success. Similar to how I wished JC Chasez had more success. Even Kelly Rowland had a moderate amount of success.

Zayn needs to find some cutting edge producers. Maybe the guys from Brockhampton, Massive Attack, Gorillaz or Deltron?

by Anonymousreply 25December 17, 2020 8:05 PM

Zayn doesn't want it enough, just like JC Chasez.

by Anonymousreply 26December 17, 2020 8:08 PM

r11 likes trans

by Anonymousreply 27December 17, 2020 8:09 PM

Are we sure that Zayn is straight?

I always thought that he was a 'mo.

On top of that, I always thought that Gigi Hadid is a huge dyke.

I've always assumed that they're bearding.

by Anonymousreply 28December 17, 2020 8:43 PM

Who cares? He’s ugly now. And he’s a Muslim so the thought of gays lusting after him probably throws him into a murderous rage.

by Anonymousreply 29December 17, 2020 8:55 PM

[quote] And he’s a Muslim so the thought of gays lusting after him probably throws him into a murderous rage.

That could be why he suffers from addiction, an eating disorder, and tattooed his whole body.

Probably self-loathing gay Muslim, who is completely miserable.

Either that, or he was severely molested when he was younger.

He is fucked up beyond belief, and that doesn't just happen in a vacuum.

by Anonymousreply 30December 17, 2020 8:57 PM

You guys realize that he is obviously not religious right? Children of immigrants actively work to assimilate into the dominant culture and clearly his father wasn't that traditional if he married an English woman. He was raised in England and culturally is English. You all act like he was actually raised in Pakistan. And like many of us who were raised Christian as children, we grew up to not be very religious either.

by Anonymousreply 31December 17, 2020 9:03 PM

He is just as Muslim as Britney Spears is a Southern Evangelical.

by Anonymousreply 32December 17, 2020 9:06 PM

I he's struggling with addiction, he'll likely become religious in recovery.

by Anonymousreply 33December 17, 2020 9:08 PM

*If he's

by Anonymousreply 34December 17, 2020 9:08 PM

R33 Possibly but that will likely make him turn to some type of Evangelical form of Christianity. Since Christianity is most capitalist of all religions and has so many sects that specialized in different forms of marketing.

by Anonymousreply 35December 17, 2020 9:10 PM

[quote] You guys realize that he is obviously not religious right?

He was for a long time, though. But apparently he no longer considers himself to be Muslim.

"Zayn Malik Reveals Why He No Longer Identifies As Muslim"

Pop star Zayn Malik has said he no longer considers himself a Muslim ― although he’s grateful for everything his childhood faith has taught him.

The former One Direction singer opened up about his spiritual beliefs in British Vogue’s December issue.

Malik, 25, was raised in a British Muslim family of Irish and Pakistani descent. He told Vogue that as a child, he studied Islam and attended a mosque.

But as he grew older, he began to lose faith in some of the tenets of that religion. Nowadays, he said, his beliefs are simpler: Behave well and you will be treated well.

“I don’t believe you need to eat a certain meat that’s been prayed over a certain way. I don’t believe you need to read a prayer in a certain language five times a day. I don’t believe any of it,” Malik said. “I just believe if you’re a good person, everything is going to go right for you.”

Malik has been hesitant to speak publicly about his religious beliefs, lamenting that discussions about faith can turn into a “religious fucking debacle of philosophers.” He said religion should be a private matter.

“I believe whatever people’s religious beliefs are is between them and whoever or whatever they’re practicing,” he said. “For me, I have a spiritual belief of there is a God. Do I believe there’s a hell? No.”

Malik isn’t alone in his journey away from organized religion. The U.K. is becoming increasingly secular. According to the British Social Attitudes survey, 52 percent of British adults described themselves as having no religious affiliation in 2017, up from 41 percent in 2002. The rise in the religiously unaffiliated is mainly being driven by young people, according to The Guardian.

In the U.S., roughly 23 percent of adults are religious “nones” ― atheist, agnostic or “nothing in particular.” Like Malik, many of them say they are religiously unaffiliated because they “question a lot of religious teachings.” And some 42 percent of American adults say they currently have a religious identity different from the one in which they were raised, according to the Pew Research Center.

Malik said his parents have been accepting of his decision to step away from Islam. “They gave us the option so you could choose for yourself,” he said.

The singer also remains glad of the years he spent attending mosque. He told Vogue that he’s happy he built his life around Islamic principles.

“There’s definitely beautiful parts to every religion,” Malik said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 17, 2020 9:10 PM

Religion is declining in general. Young Muslims raised in Western countries are influenced more by their peers than their parents. Unless they are incredibly sheltered. Most Muslim immigrants are from the middle to upper class and tend to be highly educated and assimilate to the countries they move to.

A young Muslim in The US and The UK is likely more secular and liberal than some Evangelical kid from Oklahoma or Arkansas or a Mormon from Idaho and Utah.

by Anonymousreply 37December 17, 2020 9:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!