Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nancy Pelosi's face mask fashion

I think this needs to be recognized. Madam Speaker has been flawless in this regard, as we might expect from her pre-pandemic aesthetic.

She has quite a collection. Sometimes they're perfect matches, like the pink mask she wore today in the same tone as her blush suit. Sometimes they're accented patterns that still manage to perfectly fit what she's wearing.

Does she have a dedicated mask gay to pick these out for her, or does she commission a mask couturier? I'm unemployed and still don't have time to hunt down anything that looks good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2020 9:14 AM

Elle has the answer: Donna Lewis in DC.

[quote]Pelosi's many matching masks and scarves are a gentle reminder that clothing can still spark joy during dark times. She buys almost everything from Donna Lewis, a small boutique in Alexandria, Virginia, that's popular with women on the Hill. When I called the store, owner Chris Lewis told me they've sold 2,000 masks so far and have 2,000 more order requests. Their website has crashed five times.

[quote]"It's the Nancy-effect," Lewis said. "She wears it, and we sell out. The demand is crazy."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2020 6:29 AM

Madam Speaker, ever the fashion maven, is on point perfection with her color-coordinated couture facial coverings.

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2020 6:29 AM

Bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2020 6:37 AM

I love Nancy and her masks, but someone needs to help her with her wig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2020 5:19 AM

Her brows! Constant Surprise!

by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2020 5:55 AM

And then there's Chloë Sevigny. She looks like a clown, as usual, and British Vogue is awestruck. WTF?

[quote]Chloë Sevigny Has The Coolest Face Mask, Naturally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2020 9:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!